JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Mach

Author Topic: Welcome to The UMAI!  (Read 1648 times)

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Welcome to The UMAI!
« on: November 16, 2006, 11:53:49 AM »

I see you've tumbled down the rabbit hole and into The Ultra Maki Addicts Inc. also known as The UMAI, for short. This is the place to get everything to fullfill your Gocchin needs! Discussions, pictures, downloads, you name it. So look around, contribute, have fun and be apart of The 510 Revolution!

-------------------

THE NAME
"UMAI" isn't just some acronym for this here parts of the forum, in Japanese it is defined as follows:
umai (甘い,旨い,美味い) - (1) delicious; appetizing; appetising; (2) skillful; clever; expert; wise; successful; (3) fortunate; splendid; promising

(And we have aedon to thank for suggesting the name! It started out with "Ultimate Maki Addicts Institute", but the name was edited to make it sound shorter and more snappy, teehee)

WHO'SE IN CHARGE?
That would be me, your crack-induced moderator arian, a proud Gocchin fan since 1999 who hails from the Philippines. If you have any questions or comments at all regarding The UMAI, please feel free to PM me and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

WHAT ARE "THE" PLACES TO VISIT HERE?
While you're here, make sure to stop by these places!
xx The Official Maki Addicts Intro Thread (Introduce yourself and tell us about how you got into Gocchin, etc.)
xx The Official Maki Picture Thread (Pictures galore!)
xx The Official [Maki Wares] Thread (Show off your latest goodies!)
xx Goto Maki News Archive (Freshly-squeezed news, all the time)

I WANT ME SOME DOWNLOADS!!11!ONE
You want some multimedia shiz? Then head over to either The Asshole (read the rules carefully for access, if you don't have it yet) or the Goto Maki Multimedia Request Thread! Discussion threads about new singles, albums, photobooks, etc. are not request threads, I've already stated the correct places for you to go to for that.

-------------------

Peace out, y'all! :heart:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Mach