JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Judy and Mary - Music Fighter

Author Topic: A PRICY beauty "enhancement"  (Read 1726 times)

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
A PRICY beauty "enhancement"
« on: July 08, 2005, 11:58:12 PM »
Would one need jewelry after this procedure?  **"I dunno, it kinda clashes with my face."[/i]**

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline Kurokaze

• Member+
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 09:33:34 PM »
beats shooting poison(botox) into your face.

Offline ZeroMaki

• MakiLover
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 05:13:35 AM »
Won't this surgery destroy the immune system?

Until I see hard data on the health of patients I better take my risk of aging normally :lol:

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 05:42:45 AM »
The only way it would "destroy the immune system" would be if the gold strands had HIV imbedded in them.  As for any type of plastic surgery, there is the risk of infection and the immune system could react violently , especially if the recipient is allergic to gold.  One possible future complication would be that the skin eventually pushes out the wire and for about 1.5-2 years before it comes out the skin would begin to fester and swell.  It would not be a pretty site and surgery would definitely be needed.  Also, 3 meters sounds like a ridiculous amount.  That's around the length of the large intestine, imagine trying to fit that baby into your face.   :lol:

Also, of course you could still wear jewelry, the gold wouldn't be visible, it's meant to stimulate the body into naturally reducing signs of aging.  It's not like they're trying to insert gold into their wrinkles so that their facy becomes shinier. :P

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 02:24:21 PM »
it sounds interesting, and the first impulse I felt when I read it was that I wanted to get it when I hit the age of 23 or something. lol!

but yeah, I kind of agree with the complications Jais mentioned and the surgery sounds like it'll hurt like a bitch and I don't have the best tolerance to pain...

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Judy and Mary - Music Fighter