JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: J - Alcohol & Innocence (feat. Eun Ji Won)

Author Topic: (Group) The AKB48 Thread  (Read 711921 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: (Group) The AKB48 Thread
« Reply #2260 on: April 24, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »
^Why wouldn't you go?  :P (/kj, there are 1000 valid reasons). If they'd cancel there's still Paris to enjoy  :). That Buono in stockholm fiasco has made me skeptical about these events.

Masa, making the trip to meet Acchan? It's only 1900 kilometers  :lol: On the world map is looks like hardly nothing:

I'm so exited, I hope there official confirmation soon..

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #2261 on: April 24, 2009, 10:47:57 PM »
^Why wouldn't you go?  :P (/kj, there are 1000 valid reasons). If they'd cancel there's still Paris to enjoy  :).
actually it's only @ 100kms from where I live so I could even go back to my home xD

I'm so exited, I hope there official confirmation soon..
well I think it's already official like CLAMP or Ai Yazawa, I'm just waiting for the planning

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #2262 on: April 25, 2009, 05:54:30 AM »
^I get that they can't include all of the MCs and that there is some variation between them, but MM and Ai Otsuka etc do include their MCs on the day of recording. If people don't want to see them or get bored by them they can just skip them. I would have prefered to see at least the into MC, because it would help me to get to know the girls a bit better.. I still don't know their names haha. Aw well, doesn't matter that much.

Well, they've never included any MC at any DVD before. It's just the way they've done it from the beginning. =/

And thumbs up for Team A going to Paris. It's not fake... =)

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2263 on: April 25, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »
The expo released a video footage of the girls talking about it here
AKB48_EXPO_Japan
It's also on the expo's website with information about who akb48 is and such.
http://www.japan-expo.com/art-443-en-AKB48.html

My guess now is that team K will be the ones to go to america, since team b went to beijing, china and ske48 went to hong kong(i may have these 2 places the wrong way round)
I was planning on going to the paris expo in hopes of some awesome guests turning up, it looks like I was right.
Seems they're doing 2 concerts, on the 3rd and 4th of July :D

Thing that confuses me is it says 16girls...I'm pretty sure Team A only has 14 members currently??

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2264 on: April 25, 2009, 02:19:47 PM »
^yeah I thought 14 members too.

Wooh, 2 performances! Excellent. I'm glad it's Team A that's coming. Any Team would've been great, but Team A has the top favorites (Haruna, Acchan, Mariko.. and also girls I've been noticing recently such as Myao and Fujie Reina). MaiMai graduaded a couple months too early though..

I just realized the Morning Musume LA thing is at the same time. What are the odds of that  :lol:

Anyway, looks like my friends have ZERO interest in joining me. Hopefully I can hook up with some of you peepz  :) Anyone good at planning?

edit: I can be in Paris in 3 hours using the hispeed train. However, that's getting quite expensive so I'm trying to figure out if I can can get to paris without using the hispeed train.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:44:25 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2265 on: April 25, 2009, 03:54:37 PM »
^(lol I thought I recognised your icon at s48!!)
I think I'm probably going to the Friday show but I'd rather go to both xD Just don't think I can afford the hotel room for 2 nights >_<
It'd be cool if they did more than just perform also, like handshake event or something.

Team K is definitely my top team but I do have a few favourites in Team A(Miichan, takashi) and there isn't any member I dislike.  But it is a shame about Maimai :(

A few of my friends are going to the expo, most likely on saturday, but not for AKB48 so it's likely I'll just have to meet up with other fans there for it.

set made by me

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #2266 on: April 25, 2009, 05:24:41 PM »
Hell yeah, I'll be there. I'm pretty poo at planning myself so I'm gonna try and keep myself up to date on what's going on here and at S48. I was gutted after hearing about Momusu only going to America but I wouldn't wipe my ass with it now, a quick trip on the ferry will have me there in no time! :)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2267 on: April 30, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »
^Cool, hope to see you there Blu-Cherri and Redux (and Sh15uya if you're going)!

Any chance of JPH!P - AKB48 Team A in Paris T-shirts:w00t: Probably not worth the effort for three or four persons  :lol: I'm curious to see the shirt design S48 has planned.

The train schedule is planned, hotel is picked out.. but nothing actual booked yet. My friend is stalling.. I need his OK before I can actual book everything. Anyway, just a couple of mouse clicks away from seeing Team A for the first time ever  XD Actual, first J-pop act ever! And No3b will be there too if you think about it  :P

An handshake / signing event would be bliss! I can't wait to see how cute Haruna is in real life and how small Takahashi is haha.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 07:10:55 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2268 on: April 30, 2009, 11:02:03 PM »
Looks like someone is exploding soon!  :lol: :P

Offline emifebruary

• 大谷雅恵 is love
  • Member+
« Reply #2269 on: May 02, 2009, 03:01:28 PM »
That's a great news !
I'm living in paris so I think I will go  XD
I'm so excited to see mariko  :wub:

MELON KINENBI............THE POSSIBLE................WONDER GIRLS
Thanks mini*wheat and genericpaperdoll

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2270 on: May 04, 2009, 10:39:09 PM »
^excellent!

Listen to the new AKB48 single here:

AKB48 - 涙サプライズ [ON8]

Not really feeling it, but it might grow on me...

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #2271 on: May 04, 2009, 11:13:06 PM »
^
same here :/

> mp3 rip

about the J-Expo I still don't know what to do lol but if I come I will be with ChrNo :)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2272 on: May 05, 2009, 12:04:54 AM »
I was really worried about this song after I read that rui at stage48 didn't like it, but honestly, I can dig it. It's not an epic song like Keibetsu or BINGO!, but AKB's not been that good in quite a while. :sweatdrop: It's fun, it's upbeat sounding, it's not horrible, I'll take it. :thumbsup

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #2273 on: May 05, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »
ummm...wait, AKB isn't coming to America yet, right? :lol:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2274 on: May 05, 2009, 03:23:24 AM »
ummm...wait, AKB isn't coming to America yet, right? :lol:

Just France. Though, Team B in Texas is quite welcome. Haachan can stay at my house.  :glasses:

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
« Reply #2275 on: May 05, 2009, 09:05:37 AM »
Bah!

They should have come to Dublin than go to Paris.

They are so behind the times!

Don't they know that Dublin life has beaten Paris?!

According to this: Best Cities

IIf they came here, I would buy tickets for every single day to ogle at my other Oshima, Yuki & Jurina.

Too bad I can't see MaiMai anymore!!!

Waaaa....MaiMai

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2276 on: May 08, 2009, 05:06:00 AM »
Announcing auditions for the new adult unit SDN48 (saturdaynight)...

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2277 on: May 09, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »
hmm it's not that good really...compared to other singles.
It sounds more like a regular stage song to me really...hopefulyl PV will get it growing on me(also seeing it live might help :D :D)

set made by me

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2278 on: May 09, 2009, 05:04:53 PM »
^Seeing it live will definitely help  :P and if I can get a copy signed that will help even more haha.

I'm thinking of making one of those 'oshi' tshirts, like the narrator of AKBingo! has of Oshima Yuko. Could be kinda cool for the Expo. Does anyone happen to have a usable picture of that thumbs up with the oshi logo on it?

...not that I'll be able to decide whose name to choose for the t-shirt. I mean, no one beats KojiHaru, but Fujie has been great lately. Her blog is interesting, she's getting prettier every day and I feel like she could use some extra support. Kashiwagi is still great, but since she's not in team A, it won't be very useful to put her name on the shirt, right.  XD

Not that interested in SDN48 atm.. I still don't even know SKE48.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 05:30:35 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #2279 on: May 09, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »
^There's a chance that SDN48 will include some akb48 members that are over 20 apparently(like meetan etc)
It's really mostly to do with the japanese working laws, under-18s can't work after 9pm so for a night show they'd have to be over 18 so I guess they're playing with that idea.

set made by me

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: J - Alcohol & Innocence (feat. Eun Ji Won)