JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Time of Ice Cream

Author Topic: Battle Star Galactica  (Read 53153 times)

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Battle Star Galactica
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2009, 06:49:49 AM »
^Yeah when that happened to Dee, it was a REAL surprise that she did that so suddenly.

I was in the middle of taking a drink from my glass and when she shot herself I just remained in that position for a good 30 seconds. Glass raised to my mouth, in the middle of a drink, eyes staring straight ahead, not blinking, not moving, just in shock! :shocked :shocked :shocked :wth :wth "What the hell just happened :? :shocked :O

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »
^ BSG happened!

4x12: Setups for what is going to happen in the rest of the season.

Offline e_lo05

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2009, 06:55:22 AM »
WOW...who saw the most recent episode, "The Oath".  That was a CRAZY episode.  Please do not read the rest of my post if you haven't seen it.  I don't wanna be the one who ruins a great episodes for you.

This episode was so intense.  As much as I hated what Gaeta was doing, he did a good job at taking over the ship.  It was crazy seeing all the guns pointed at Adama and Tigh, but the great moment was seeing Adama/Tigh rough up those guys and take their guns.  Those old guys don't play!  Starbuck saving Lee was also really good.  It was cool seeing Lee in a military-ish role again.  With all the political stuff he's been doing, I almost forgot he was formal military.  I'm really looking forward to the next episode.  I hope all of the episodes are this great up until the end.  Only 7 episodes left and I read that the finale could be 3 hours!  BSG!!!

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2009, 02:40:12 PM »
Spoilers, not really:

Gaeta is a fucking bitch. Gotta love the last ep. tho. Fracking Starbuck going all Lara Croft on their asses with the dual pistols. Can't wait for what's next.
[/url]

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2009, 01:03:19 AM »
Oh man I love this show. Another great episode. Gaeta, what a bitch. Wonder what's gonna happen to those locked in the brig?

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »
FRAK!, Gaeta Made me SO angry during the last episode, I just wanted to reach through the screen and punch him in the face :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

lol, but it was awesome how Commander Adama and Sol Tye kicked ass for being so old. They both disarmed much younger guards with ease. *Somhow I feel that guard that Commander Adama let go is gonna help next episode*

I love Battlestar Galactica, it's so intense at times, this season is getting really exciting...Friday just can't come fast enough  :'( :'( :'(

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2009, 09:05:44 PM »
^
Its Saul Tigh, actually. ;)
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2009, 05:46:40 AM »
Gaeta and Zarek have left the building....
Next weeks ep brings her back.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline e_lo05

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2009, 08:11:44 AM »
yea...so what did gaeta mean when he said, "it's stopped" at the end?  the pain in his leg?  what's the significance of that?

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »
I think Gaeta ment that the pain in his leg stopped,or his "Phantom Leg" syndrom stopped, which means that after a paitent has  a limb removed, he/she can till feel that it is there. But it isn't there.

In Gaetas case, he ment that the pain was gone, he didn't feel pain in his leg anymore. It was gone, he couldn't feel the pain anymore.

Also, Gaeta is dead...good I wanted that bastard to die since the last 2 episodes. I feel he was a hypocrite. He trusted and allowed a Cylon to get to him. One of the 8's, if he didn't give that list to her, SO many peopl would of live. But becase he trusted that 8, and gave her a list of people. She took it an said "Kll everyone on this list"

Also, I wanted to say FRAK you Gaeta, the Adams sacrificed an ENTIRE battlestar (Battlestar Pegasus) to save your sorry ass!!. I mean 1 battlestar *which could make new vipers, was much more advanced, much more heavily armed* and the adamas sacrificed it to allow everyone from "New Caprica" to escape. Gaeta, if you can't appreciate that, you deserved to die...bastard!!

Gaeta died, GOOOD!!, you deseved it you little prick :P
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:08:41 AM by Tyler_Wood_2005 »

Offline e_lo05

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2009, 06:58:45 PM »
thanks for that explanation.  wow...its funny to see how much gaeta hatred has built up in only two episodes.  as roslin said, "felix gaeta.  who would have though?" haha. 

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2009, 02:38:09 AM »
Was it a big stress fracture in the hull that Tyrol found at the end? I guess they've got no choice but to accept cyclon technology to fix the damage. And I'm guessing the final five have their own secret resurrection ship out there. Anders will probably die from his gunshot wound and wake up there to find Mrs. Tigh in a pissed off mood.

Offline e_lo05

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2009, 08:09:31 AM »
hmm....a final five resurrection ship.  seeing multiple naked tyrols and tighs isn't gonna be as exciting as seeing a bunch of 8's.  hahahaha.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »
Oh frak me that was a great episode. The Quorum is dead, Gaeta, Zarek, possibly Anders :o :o I was sort of hoping things didn't go back to being all rosy if Adama took BSG back, but I'm glad to see it's not. Big characters died, there's a shock to the system and the Chief may have discovered a potentially dangerous fracture in the Battlestar. You just know Cavil and his lot are going to show up soon.

As for Gaeta's leg, I took it to mean that the stump never actually itched at all, but his hatred of the alliance with the rebel Cylons was bothering him to the extent that he was taking the frustration out on the remains of his leg. When he realised that he'd tried his best to stop the alliance and had failed, he accepted his coming death, so the "itching" stopped. However there was never really a physical itch at all, it was all in his head.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2009, 12:21:50 AM »
Tonight, she's back.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2009, 09:33:20 AM »
HOLY Crap...this week was a total Mind F*ck!!.

So much was revealed about how the Cylons came to be...I still felt that Starbuck was a totally greedy with hogging the other final 5 from information that they may of needed to figure out who they were and how they came to be. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2009, 01:34:32 PM »
And... +1!

Offline e_lo05

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2009, 07:11:41 PM »
i know right....so..any guesses on who #7, daniel is?  i guess we can assume it's a guy.  do you think it could be possible that it's someone we know or was daniel "killed" too early?

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2009, 08:51:48 PM »
Wow just so much information to digest! :o Couple of points I gathered from the latest episode:

- As predicted, Ellen got a near overhaul to her character. Who else thinks her escape with Boomer is all part of Cavil's plan? He wants the resurrection hub restored after all and the only way to do that is get the 5 together. So he gets Ellen panicking about cutting her open and gets Sharon to pretend she's helping her, I bet the Raptor is bugged and will lead his forces straight to BG.
- Speaking of, Cavil's speech was one of my personal stand out moments of the whole series. Very Blade Runner-esque and in the hands of a lesser actor it would have come across as rather cheesy, but it was delivered immacuately. I got goosebumps watching the level of self-loathing Cavil has at himself and his 'inferior body'. Kudos to Dean Stockwell for a great performance, in fact kudos to all the actors, the series has been amazing to watch for performances alone.
- Cavil is modelled after Ellen's father? But on New Caprica they... :shocked Even worse, Cavil knew the true nature of Ellen all along while they... :shocked :shocked
- Perhaps the biggest revelation is #7 - Daniel. Any thoughts? A completely new character or someone in the fleet? For me, it's either Baltar or Starbuck. Baltar because there's just something about him. How else to explain his visions of Six? Anders, during his recollections even said something along the lines of, 'We had warning signs,..Tori a man appeared before you, for me it was a woman..Amazing how, nobody else could see them..' But it's most likely Starbuck. Ellen mentioned that Daniel was an artist, which Starbuck painted the supernova beside the Temple of the Five. Cavil corrupted #7's genetic code, so much so that maybe, in a twisted form of fan service, corrupted Daniel's entire gender?  ;) And of course there's the whole, Starbuck's corpse resting on Earth thing. Resurrection?

It'll be a sad day when BSG finishes :(

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2009, 11:54:59 PM »
Nice analysis Tuffty! This season has succeeded beyond my expectations thus far and I doubt it will get anything but better.

And yes. Why does great things have to come to an end? :(
[/url]

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Time of Ice Cream