JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - MUNE WO HATTE MO II N DA Y

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 496172 times)

Offline trueinnuendo

• Member+
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #1580 on: May 04, 2007, 06:33:27 AM »
Alone, in the middle of the warriors.

Offline trueinnuendo

• Member+
« Reply #1581 on: May 04, 2007, 10:40:51 AM »

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #1582 on: May 04, 2007, 12:44:50 PM »
Great game by the warriors. They played like the desperate team on the brink of elimination that had to win. What happened to the Mavs after halftime? It's like they never left the locker room. The Grizzlies could've put up more of a fight than that. :p

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1583 on: May 04, 2007, 02:18:32 PM »
Wow what an upset by the warriors, they dominated the 2nd half. They outscored the mavs like 35 to 15  :o in the 3rd
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 02:19:39 PM by storyboard »

Offline trueinnuendo

• Member+
« Reply #1584 on: May 04, 2007, 03:11:43 PM »
I think this is the first time #8 knocks off #1

Offline jChu*

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1585 on: May 04, 2007, 03:15:32 PM »
^They were showing which #8 seed knocked out #1 in NBA history on my local sports channel and this was the third time it has happened.  However the other 2 times it was a best of 5 series where this one was a best of 7.

Offline alg7

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1586 on: May 04, 2007, 05:19:34 PM »
Woo Hoo! Congratulations Warriors for beating up on the Mav's!! Round 2 BABY!

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1587 on: May 04, 2007, 07:15:09 PM »
props to Golden State, wonder how far they can take this.
also, to think baron asked the lakers to pick him up before he was traded to GS   :-\

anyways, lakers management better do something in the offseason.  don't care who they get rid of anymore...
:shakeit:

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1588 on: May 04, 2007, 07:21:10 PM »
Big time congratz to the Warriors for winning last night and closing out the series.
Wanted to post about it when the game was over, but the forum had gone screwy again.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline ew0923

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1589 on: May 04, 2007, 09:33:09 PM »
Congras to the Warrior for completing the upset. At 67 wins, everyone sees Dallas going to the finals again, but the Warriors just kicked their arse, and the much ridiculed Jackson just destroyed Dirk in the series. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and hopeful they win the second series too!

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1590 on: May 04, 2007, 11:01:12 PM »
props to Golden State, wonder how far they can take this.
also, to think baron asked the lakers to pick him up before he was traded to GS   :-\

anyways, lakers management better do something in the offseason.  don't care who they get rid of anymore...
Yep, Kobe's calling for it and apparently everyone, including the once 'untouchable' Andrew Bynum is up for trades. I hope they get something/someone good to help Kobe out, it be nice to see him back in the Finals before he starts to decline. Kobe and Phil Jackson aren't the reason they didn't trade Andre Bynum earlier, it was dumb son of the owner Jim Buss that orchestrated him getting drafted in 2005 and his 'potential' as being the future of the franchise is what made him untouchable, but F that, the mofo ain't showing no sign he'll be in franchise form anytime soon, they need help for Kobe NOW. Here's a piece from an article on ESPN which showed just how Phil Jackson felt about Bynum:

"Bryant and Jackson don't appear to be huge Bynum fans. Neither seems terribly excited about waiting for Bynum to develop.

It's a mood Jackson summed up rather neatly when he was asked about an hour before Game 1 if he was "interested" to see what kind of interior affect Bynum could have against the size-challenged Suns.

"Not really," Jackson quipped."

Hope Buss doesn't get in the way of a good trade this offseason.

Congras to the Warrior for completing the upset. At 67 wins, everyone sees Dallas going to the finals again, but the Warriors just kicked their arse, and the much ridiculed Jackson just destroyed Dirk in the series. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and hopeful they win the second series too!
I'm all for the Warriors going all the way if possible being I love seeing underdogs prove anything is possible, however if they are to meet with my Rockets in the next round, I'm sorry but I'll have to cheer against them. If they face Utah though, then go Warriors! :P

Offline hiroayu

« Reply #1591 on: May 05, 2007, 04:37:32 AM »

Offline alextsg

• バラライカ!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1592 on: May 05, 2007, 07:00:33 AM »
^ i don't get it

Offline jlk

• Reina Fanboy
  • ecchi
« Reply #1593 on: May 06, 2007, 02:22:13 PM »
Go Warriors!  i knew they could do it!  I love the upset, not only for the bragging rights, BD is playing like how he's supposed to be playing if he was only motivated and healthy.  now they have a chance to go deep into the playoffs, i hope they do!  Utah/Houston are both beatable teams, so i hope, we continue on with the great support of the Oracle Arena crowd! :)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1594 on: May 06, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
YES, SPURS WIN~!!!!!!!

Take a 1-0 lead against the Suns.
I still see this as a long series, probably go to 7.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Since1983

• Miki Fujimoto's Sex Slave
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1595 on: May 07, 2007, 03:06:27 AM »
I voted Steve Nash..
I would have thought about Dirk but after watching the Mavs' get beatdown by the Warriors, I think Dirk can't win in big pressure situations...so no MVP
Arenas.. this guy is so full of himself... He is so in love with himself and is not a team player. Anyone watched the interview where he was so excited he would be on the cover of NBA live 08 when his team just got beat in the playoffs?
Kobe.. He's great and all but doesnt help his teammates like Nash does. IMO, too one-dimensional. Sure he can score but look at where his team is now.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1596 on: May 07, 2007, 03:50:59 AM »
>.< Bulls lost ToT haha. Kinda expected since they're going against the pistons.

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #1597 on: May 08, 2007, 12:01:59 PM »
Bulls got spanked again. They need to step up their game or they're going to get swept.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1598 on: May 08, 2007, 07:08:50 PM »
Yea bulls sure needa step up. Hopefully their home game will give them some motivation and confidence and win some games!

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1599 on: May 08, 2007, 08:52:57 PM »
too bad warriors lost, still pulling for them

ugh, nasty cut on nash's nose
:shakeit:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - MUNE WO HATTE MO II N DA Y