JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: H2O - It`s a Small World

Author Topic: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)  (Read 479348 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)
« Reply #1280 on: May 06, 2007, 07:17:33 PM »
I wanna congratulate her but...i'm still a little sad about this... :gyaaah:
But knowing yossie, she don't want us to be sad but happy instead...and move on, just like her..  I follow her wishes... :hee:

Congratulations, Yossie!! :k-thrilled: :k-sad:

Best of Luck on ur solo/ future career.   :k-hello:
I'll always  :heart: Yossie!!!!  :shy1:
If u ever need a boyfriend or wanna get marry,  call me up.   :wahaha:
(just kidding, not really)  :bigdeal:

Offline LovelyMermaid

• Member+
« Reply #1281 on: May 06, 2007, 07:29:25 PM »
[insert bizzare fan letter here ;) ]
Yossie~
You are a true inspiration to me and you always have been. You were the first member in all of h!p that caught my attention and my heart and you've had it untill the end of your stay in momusu and now beyond~ Please continue to sing, improve, do what you love and be strong because all of these things are what we love you so very dearly for.

Arigatou gozaimasu, sotsugyou omedetou. :heart:

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
« Reply #1282 on: May 06, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »
In celebration of Yossie's graduation, I've made an OPV! XD
It's my very first attempt at making one, so if you watch it please be kind ^^ I spent about two weeks on it and gave it a lot of love, I hope you all enjoy it!

All Yossi fans I know loved this, and so did I. Thank you.

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #1283 on: May 06, 2007, 08:49:22 PM »
Well I guess it's better to stay positive, hopefully this can bring in some fresh stuff and usher in changes for Momosu. No more living off past glories, good luck to Yossie in the future though.

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #1284 on: May 06, 2007, 08:54:06 PM »
I'm going to miss you lots Yossui! Thanks for all the memories and the laughs through the years.

Here's to a successful solo career and life in general. You deserve it..

Sotsugyou Omedetou!!!

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #1285 on: May 06, 2007, 09:44:27 PM »
Even though Yossi is my(was my) joint favourite current MM member(with koharu) I never posted in her thread.
So I'll make my first post now, omedetou yossie!!!I hope we see loads more of you in the future!!
You're amazing and always will be and stick around on HM@ cuz we all know you'll bring loads of life to the show!!!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1286 on: May 06, 2007, 10:06:33 PM »
what's exactly is the job of the leader anyway? now that i think about it, they don't do much except be the representatives during interviews and appearances on tv, but even then sometimes the more popular members would speak correct? i mean when natsumi was still in momusu, even though she wasn't the leader (nakazawa, kaori and yasuda was) she was still the one to first speak up or took the spotlight. i mean i didn't know that they were the leaders until they mention it, cuz sometimes they aren't the talkers. 

But with Yossie, u could definitely tell she was the leader, i dunno y i just got that feeling when i first saw them and became a fan last year.  i didn't know much, but still, she kinda stand out from the other girls and seem so leader-like anyway.  She have this kinda aura around her with her outrageous and funny personality stands out the most. at least that's how i see it.  in the past appearances when she wasn't the leader yet, i still found her amusing.  i would always pay more attention to her part, no matter how little it is.  she was so amazing... and still is. 

watch the (OPV) Yossie! Makenaide! [subtitled].  great video, loved it. and made me realize that there's more vids of Yossie/MM/H!P that i've never seen yet....
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:17:03 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #1287 on: May 06, 2007, 10:15:04 PM »
Yossi's first interview after the grad, from Sanspo http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200705/gt2007050717.html

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #1288 on: May 06, 2007, 11:40:52 PM »
Ahh Yossie no matter what I can't hear you being sad about this... reading the interview (what little I can understand on my own) I can just imagine her thinking back on things and not being overly hyper... but still not sounding sad. All her interviews have been like that ne?

Thank reyfer... I'll probably throw it in a partial translator to help supplement what I missed.

She may not be a morning musume anymore but she'll alwyas be one at the same time... omedetou yossie! To your dazzling future!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Blue Bird

« Reply #1289 on: May 07, 2007, 01:12:19 AM »
*sniff* I am going to miss Yossi so much, I didn't realize how much I truly liked her until I knew she was leaving :/ I'm going to miss her smexy voice in Momusu songs. But there's always her solo career to look forward to, right? Although it'll just be hard not seeing her around as much xD

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #1290 on: May 07, 2007, 01:22:35 AM »
It's funny, I think... The whole few months that we were waiting for Yossie to graduate, I didn't really care... not that I don't care about Yossie, but I guess you can say I was indifferent. But about a week ago I really started to realize it, and yesterday I felt really bad. And when I went to bed I knew that when I woke up I knew that she'd have graduated.

So I woke up and it totaly wasn't on my mind. I got on the computer a friend had uploaded some pictures of Yossie's grad with her feather wings. And I was like "D:" and I cried.

I'm lame. xD I love you Yossie.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:23:20 AM by Angelus »

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1291 on: May 07, 2007, 01:37:37 AM »
Yossie graduated. I figured it would happen eventually, but I still wanted her to be in MoMusu for a bit longer and beat Kaori's record. But seeing as how that didn't happen, I now wish that she will be happy and successful in her new solo career. Here's to one of the greatest leaders Morning Musume has had.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #1292 on: May 07, 2007, 01:48:45 AM »
Happy Graduation everyone's-favorite-comedian-and-tomboy!

Hope you have success in your H!P activities! <3

Yossie reached the milestone of being the first member to graduate with WINGS <3~! Well, at least that's what the fluffy white things of doom are supposed to represent, right? xD Just you all watch me start calling her Fluffy from now on... XD

Offline panida

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1293 on: May 07, 2007, 04:26:25 AM »
Congratulations to Yossie
We miss her

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1294 on: May 07, 2007, 04:29:29 AM »
Yossi, sotsugyou omedetou gozaimasu! :yay:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1295 on: May 07, 2007, 05:37:07 AM »
ahh congratulations yossie... i'll miss seeing you in MM

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1296 on: May 07, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »
Congradulations Yossie!

I think it's a good time to move on. Sayonara Morning Musume, hello to a new wonderful chapter in life. 8)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1297 on: May 08, 2007, 01:45:23 AM »
Day 1 Post Yossi....1 day to many.

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1298 on: May 08, 2007, 01:55:18 AM »
This really isn't going to dawn on me until the next single, then it will be all too real.  Right now, it's still kinda hard to even imagine the current lineup sans Yossi.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1299 on: May 08, 2007, 02:05:13 AM »
yah i know what u mean.  It won't really feel like she graduated until some new projects is announced.  and that radio show doesn't make much of a solo impact.  either when the MM release another single or make an official appearance on tv, or yossie if not MM.  until then i'm still hoping this is still a dream...

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: H2O - It`s a Small World