JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Ticket

Author Topic: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)  (Read 477368 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)
« Reply #1320 on: May 25, 2007, 01:15:50 AM »
i'm just saying some random stuff, don't mind me, but after all that happen, it's seem that my thoughts were correct with Yossie, After she graduates, from leading MoMusu, the flagship of H!P, everything starts falling apart.  examples are Tsuji's and the now recent Miki's scandals/shocking news.  After she stop leadings MoMusu, miki have a scandal, and just after a couple of days, although not related, tsuji's taking maternity leave.  although the future of these two in H!P are unknown, H!P just took a huge hit.  as u may know MoMusu is the flagship of H!P and is vital to it's survival, and being the leader means ur representing them in a huge way and directly or indirectly looking over all other H!P members and groups, at least that's what i thought.  and yossie is no doubt a huge vital point in H!P, being a great leader and a role model.  after she graduates as leader and became a soloist, H!P been hit like a hurricane. 

excuse for not making any sense, i'm not good with words and i just type whatever comes to mind when on the subject.  again, don't mind what i said, i'm just letting out some of my thoughts.  i'm sorry if this were to cause any trouble, if any...

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #1321 on: May 25, 2007, 04:41:27 AM »
i totally sympathize with your confused and multi-layered grief.    :D :fainted:

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #1322 on: May 25, 2007, 02:57:02 PM »
i'm just saying some random stuff, don't mind me, but after all that happen, it's seem that my thoughts were correct with Yossie, After she graduates, from leading MoMusu, the flagship of H!P, everything starts falling apart.  examples are Tsuji's and the now recent Miki's scandals/shocking news.  After she stop leadings MoMusu, miki have a scandal, and just after a couple of days, although not related, tsuji's taking maternity leave.  although the future of these two in H!P are unknown, H!P just took a huge hit.  as u may know MoMusu is the flagship of H!P and is vital to it's survival, and being the leader means ur representing them in a huge way and directly or indirectly looking over all other H!P members and groups, at least that's what i thought.  and yossie is no doubt a huge vital point in H!P, being a great leader and a role model.  after she graduates as leader and became a soloist, H!P been hit like a hurricane. 

excuse for not making any sense, i'm not good with words and i just type whatever comes to mind when on the subject.  again, don't mind what i said, i'm just letting out some of my thoughts.  i'm sorry if this were to cause any trouble, if any...

Technically Tsuji's not in Momusu anymore, and I think it's more or less determined that she won't be rejoining H!P.

I just think it falls apart without Yossi in more of a fan-base issue than scandals. Yossi was like the last link to the era of Momusu that everyone loved and now they're changing and I'm not sure everyone likes where it's going. I could be wrong, of course. :/

All I know is that I really miss their old stuff, and now I won't hear Yossi's voice to remind me of it. ;-;

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1323 on: May 26, 2007, 03:29:59 AM »
although i know that tsuji is not with MM no more, what i say is that how yossie is an important part of H!P.  ok, u know how MM is the central point of H!P, since they're the flagship of H!P.  on the other hand, all soloist that graduates from MM, doesn't have the huge success that MoMusu have, or used to have.  so in a way, although i don't really mean it, graduating from Momusu kinda lowers ur status a little.  Yossie has, as leader of MM and a VIP of sorts in H!P with her leader status kept MM/H!P together.  and u know how influencial yossie kinda is with the other H!P members, like she kept most of the members in check. after the graduation, although she still part of H!P, graduated members aren't as successful or important as they were, but hoping with yossie, it'll change, since she is so special. but anywayz, when she graduates she lose her leader status. just think of this like a very weird coincidence or just something superstitious.  but i think that when she became as such, H!P kinda just fell apart. sorry if this sounds stupid but it's just something i think of.  i wouldn't try to preach it as a fact, just a weird occurence or a coincidence of sorts.

Offline vergil83

• Member+
« Reply #1324 on: May 26, 2007, 05:53:10 AM »
although i know that tsuji is not with MM no more, what i say is that how yossie is an important part of H!P.  ok, u know how MM is the central point of H!P, since they're the flagship of H!P.  on the other hand, all soloist that graduates from MM, doesn't have the huge success that MoMusu have, or used to have.  so in a way, although i don't really mean it, graduating from Momusu kinda lowers ur status a little.  Yossie has, as leader of MM and a VIP of sorts in H!P with her leader status kept MM/H!P together.  and u know how influencial yossie kinda is with the other H!P members, like she kept most of the members in check. after the graduation, although she still part of H!P, graduated members aren't as successful or important as they were, but hoping with yossie, it'll change, since she is so special. but anywayz, when she graduates she lose her leader status. just think of this like a very weird coincidence or just something superstitious.  but i think that when she became as such, H!P kinda just fell apart. sorry if this sounds stupid but it's just something i think of.  i wouldn't try to preach it as a fact, just a weird occurence or a coincidence of sorts.

What you said is true in a way. Thanks for poniting that out. I have the same thought also.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #1325 on: May 26, 2007, 05:29:34 PM »
Although what you said is true in a sense, I think it's kinda unfair that you put Yossie on such a high pedestal. Just because she steps down from the pedestal doesn't immediately initiate "OMG!! Yossie is no longer leader! H!P is DOOOOOMED!" scenario. Nono and Miki have been dating their men long before Yossie announced her graduation, so it's simply not that sort of scenario happening; they had it coming to them, not because Yossie left that all of these things are suddenly triggered.

I apologize if I don't make sense. I'm bad at expressing my view >>;

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1326 on: May 26, 2007, 07:41:47 PM »
^ no, i understand ur point, i do put her in such a high place, since is she my fav. girl,(or the other half of the two), so no denying that. and all of this is just a funny, weird coincidence that it happen right after the grad.  so i'm kinda then use the occurence into an exaggerated point. 

btw, yuuyami, love ur sig.  nice!!! love the way u label all the momusu members like that.  although i don't quite get what Blissfully Oblivious for aika....
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 07:52:27 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #1327 on: May 26, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »
Nah, it's just I always picture her with a ¦D sort of face, which I think that she is usually spacing out a lot, hence "blissfully oblivious" xD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1328 on: May 27, 2007, 02:13:39 AM »
^ahh....ok i understand.  it cuz she seems absent-minded, if that is what u mean. 

btw. i wonder how yossie is doing with this miki news. did the press interview yossie on the situation? she is after all one of Miki best friends and usually the press would interview their other members. i know i probably shouldn't ask about this, bringing yossie into the thing... but if they did interview yossie, i would like to know.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1329 on: May 31, 2007, 01:41:38 PM »
well.. If they interview Yossi about Miki's situation just cuz she's one of Miki's best friends, then what about Aya? Usually the press would ask about the scandal cuz one of the members just so happen to have different press conference about other events around that same period of time right.. But then I'm also really curious to know what Yossi thinks of it.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1330 on: May 31, 2007, 06:06:27 PM »
Yossie would say,  "i thought i was ur boyfriend? Who's the wuss?"  hahaha.... :D 

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #1331 on: May 31, 2007, 10:51:31 PM »
Just watched yossie's uta doki!
Omg, I realyl do love her voice.  I always have but now we get a chance to really hear it shine! :luvluv2:

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1332 on: May 31, 2007, 10:59:48 PM »
quick! where can i see this now?  i still have a 3 hour delay before i can download on H!O.

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1333 on: June 01, 2007, 12:32:44 AM »
^ Check Veoh or YouTube. I think it's there.

In the Uta Doki, is that a henna tattoo on her finger? Or am I seeing things?

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
« Reply #1334 on: June 01, 2007, 03:22:32 AM »
^ Check Veoh or YouTube. I think it's there.

In the Uta Doki, is that a henna tattoo on her finger? Or am I seeing things?

Yeah it is ^^. I love the Uta doki clip. I makes her stand out more, and the outfit is just great..

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #1335 on: June 01, 2007, 05:54:39 PM »
just saw Yossi on Utadoki.
God.. she looks so beautiful :heart: :heart:
I demand a solo single NOW!

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #1336 on: June 01, 2007, 08:22:17 PM »
Sorry if someone already brought this up but I was thinking:
Do you think Yossie will be an Elder Club or a Wonderful Hearts member from now on?
 :?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1337 on: June 01, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »
^probably.... Elder Club?  since she is 22yr old and a soloist, not much soloist appear in wonderful Hearts. knowing UFA, they'll probably doing it like this since it's more organized and make sense that way. 

But then again... maybe Wonderful Hearts cuz she still leader-like with the girls and that way she can still lead the little girls, she still have power over them, hehe.  and the fact that i love her being with the girls is one of the main reason i want her in wonderful hearts. 

so i'm rooting for Wonderful hearts.

btw, saw the uta doki with yossie singing single bed... OMG :OMG: so beautiful, she should release that as a cover or something, hoping a single is on the way.  just love her...

EDIT:  right now, i'm watching an old chinese movie with my mom, and i seen someone who kinda resembles yossie.  Anita Mui?  heard of her?  one of the biggest female chinese singer and actress in her time?  yossie looked like a younger Anita Mui, kinda.  reminds me of her... as i'm watching the movie rite now. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 12:53:32 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1338 on: June 06, 2007, 02:09:29 AM »
From Uta Doki- Yossi & Ruca's performance of "Ai to Kaze no Youni"

http://download.yousendit.com/E252C3AE7BF4BDCF

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #1339 on: June 11, 2007, 08:59:34 AM »
btw, saw the uta doki with yossie singing single bed... OMG :OMG: so beautiful, she should release that as a cover or something, hoping a single is on the way.  just love her...

i was also thinking the same thing when I saw her performance! ^__^

Elder club. she might be included there. :/

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Ticket