JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Love No Cry

Author Topic: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)  (Read 479325 times)

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
Re: The Yoshizawa Hitomi Thread (吉澤ひとみ)
« Reply #1720 on: March 07, 2010, 03:29:38 AM »
Hahaha yeah Yossy'd be focused and would probably ignore anyone next to her xD
LOL, make a good impression =P Run like you've never run before! xD

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1721 on: March 07, 2010, 03:44:05 AM »
You could always trip her to make her talk to you. XD She'd probably be pissed off, but at least she'd notice you! :w00t: :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1722 on: March 07, 2010, 03:56:19 AM »
^
And for sure you'd become (in)famous in Japan once the news crews got wind of it. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1723 on: March 07, 2010, 04:01:28 AM »
Well, as long as Yossie talks to me, I don't care. :D

(Okay, maybe not... :lol:)

Nah, I'd rather have her not talk to me at all than hate me. =P

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #1724 on: March 07, 2010, 04:44:04 AM »
LOL! Then accidently bump into her? xD Be like... whoa sorry!
And then she'll hafta speak and say "its okay" or maybe she'll ignore you xD

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1725 on: March 07, 2010, 05:06:30 AM »
Yossie seems like the type of person that would ask if you were okay, but as for me, I'd be too shy to do anything. So I say all of these things like I'd purposefully trip her, run into her in purpose, etc., but I sure as hell wouldn't be able to do it. XD Plus I hate running. So as much as I like Yossie, I don't think I could run a marathon just to see her. (Although, I admit, if I lived in the area, it would be very tempting. :ph43r:)

Offline atomic_particle

• Member+
  • I also want a Chocolate Love (>.<)
« Reply #1726 on: March 07, 2010, 05:43:23 AM »
If I can go to Vancouver, I want to be near the finish line so that I can see Yossie cross the line, I will bring an ultra big banner with her face on it and support Yossie all the way like a kouhai to a sempai! Haha! And I will be squealing profusely "Yoshizawa Sempai! Yoshizawa Sempaaaaiiii!!!!!!" :on gay: Waaaa! Oh man, so much for fangirling. Well all I can do is dream for now.

Yossie should also ask Yuko nee-san to tag along. It would be double the fun if Yuko nee-san is around.

--

Oh yeah, before I forget, have you guys know where I can watch the Tobidase Kaga-kun SP 2010 where Yossie was wearing a tuxedo? I tried to find it but to no avail.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1727 on: March 07, 2010, 05:48:28 AM »
Oh yeah, before I forget, have you guys know where I can watch the Tobidase Kaga-kun SP 2010 where Yossie was wearing a tuxedo? I tried to find it but to no avail.
There's a video of Yossie wearing a tuxedo?! :shocked WHY DO I NOT KNOW THESE THINGS?! D:

Offline atomic_particle

• Member+
« Reply #1728 on: March 07, 2010, 08:22:14 AM »
There's a video of Yossie wearing a tuxedo?! :shocked WHY DO I NOT KNOW THESE THINGS?! D:
Yes XD, it was previewed in Tobidase! Kagaku-kun 2009.12.07 (I will screen capture the preview but it's already removed from youtube) it's hard to find, least if someone uploaded it.

Err.. Correction from my last post. It's still in 2009 not 2010 SP, specifically it's the 2009.12.14 episode. Sorry.

--

I manage to find some pictures from the web. Credit to hh-shida@LJ + JPN.com Re-uploaded from boajump12@blogspot.com:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 08:35:00 AM by atomic_particle »

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #1729 on: March 07, 2010, 10:39:27 AM »
Uploaded it on YouTube for you

After my previous account was deleted I haven't been uploading TV-shows for a while...

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #1730 on: March 07, 2010, 11:03:42 AM »
^ Aww, but still yay for new account <3

And this makes me feel as if someone should post stuff here too... not just on HH xD

Offline atomic_particle

• Member+
« Reply #1731 on: March 07, 2010, 01:06:28 PM »
Oh Wow! MyDearYossi Thank You for that video.  :mon innocent: I wanna give you a plaque of gratification.  :luvluv1:

Yossie + tuxedo is so HOT and CRISP that she effortlessly beat all the men in that show.  :on asmo:

Shokotan is so funny even tumbling while wearing a dress.

--

Umm, I hope this won't make me an abusive person but do you also know a site where I can download the whole video? It looks interesting. But if there's none I will just watch all the Tobidase! ep I could find on the web.

--

lilcazza that's a great idea  :farofflook:

--

It's sad that your account was deleted, btw, MyDearYossi could you be mdy87 (?) on youtube?

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1732 on: March 07, 2010, 04:09:46 PM »
And this makes me feel as if someone should post stuff here too... not just on HH xD
Yeah, probably. I rarely visit HH these days, so I tend to miss out on a lot. ^^;

And thanks for the video, MyDearYossi! :w00t: Yossie looks adorable in that tuxedo. XD

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #1733 on: March 07, 2010, 09:02:34 PM »
@atomic_particle: Yeah, that was my account... :cry:
I have also a version that includes VTR-clips with Yossi in the small screen. If you want I can upload it for you :)

Offline SugarAndSynth

• ecchi
« Reply #1734 on: March 08, 2010, 04:25:56 AM »
Hrrrnrnnggggh, Yossi, honey, you wearin' that tux.  :heart: How does she look so flawless in absolutely everything?

Thank you so much for posting that video, MyDearYossi! Sorry to hear about your previous account. :C Youtube has been getting more and more strict over the years (which sucks, because there are so many great clips that get deleted... like Yossi singing Makenaide on Karaoke Best 100, that clip always cheers me up when I'm sad..)

.... Also, atomic_particle, I'm right there with you; Shokotan is completely adorable always.  :heart: And so funny! I'd like to have her around to leap and pose and announce random parts of my day, I think. XD (...And also sing my own personal opening theme every morning.)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
OH SNAP!!! Where all my stalkers at? :D :D

diav, Yossi is running on the Vancouver marathon on May 2nd, so there you have your chance.

more info here: http://www.bmovanmarathon.ca

LOL how am i going to find her with over 20k ppl in it  XD

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #1736 on: March 08, 2010, 02:11:57 PM »
Say What? Yossy's going where?! What in the world have I been missing..  :cry:

And HOLY! Yossy in a tux?! How Kakkoi and cute is that!!!  I just died and went to Yossy heaven.  :wub:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline atomic_particle

• Member+
« Reply #1737 on: March 08, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »
@atomic_particle: Yeah, that was my account... :cry:
I have also a version that includes VTR-clips with Yossi in the small screen. If you want I can upload it for you :)

Wow! Thank you so much if you can upload it, your a lifesaver! :mon misch: but I hope YouTube wouldn't delete your current account. Let's pray that YouTube won't notice.

Thank you so much for posting that video, MyDearYossi! Sorry to hear about your previous account. :C Youtube has been getting more and more strict over the years (which sucks, because there are so many great clips that get deleted... like Yossi singing Makenaide on Karaoke Best 100, that clip always cheers me up when I'm sad..)

You are right, I don't how YouTube operate and pick the videos or account that will removed or suspended but basically they are deleting the videos that are important in my daily survival - *Yossie related videos! -- My virtual world is gradually getting smaller  :tantrum:

Shokotan is completely adorable always.   And so funny! I'd like to have her around to leap and pose and announce random parts of my day, I think.  (...And also sing my own personal opening theme every morning.)

I like that as well! What's your personal opening theme? Like in the anime? haha.

Say What? Yossy's going where?! What in the world have I been missing..  :cry:

And HOLY! Yossy in a tux?! How Kakkoi and cute is that!!!  I just died and went to Yossy heaven.  :wub:

Awww... Yossie heaven isn't too far away  :heart:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #1738 on: March 08, 2010, 08:24:26 PM »
091214 Tobidase! Kagaku-kun SP
DOWNLOAD

----------

Well, while I'm here...
Ongaku Gatas live tour 2010 spring ~Gatas Ryuu~ outfits
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:29:34 PM by MyDearYossi »

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1739 on: March 08, 2010, 10:15:26 PM »
^ Thanks for the pictures! Did Yossie dye her hair again? I can't even remember what color it is anymore. XD

I love that white hat. :inlove: I love the fluffy white shirt with the jacket because it makes her look like a pirate. XD

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Love No Cry