JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.E.M. - Someday I`ll Fly

Author Topic: **_ KojiYuu Short Fics _**: Soldier Squirrel Part 2 UPDATE!!  (Read 7941 times)

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
**_ KojiYuu Short Fics _**: Soldier Squirrel Part 2 UPDATE!!
« on: January 21, 2015, 07:15:21 AM »
I do not know, but suddenly the idea came when I was writing my other fic, so I decided to write this before I forget. *my poor brain*

Soldier Squirrel

Part 1

A long brown haired girl, get out of bed with lazy. She took off her pajamas and threw it into the corner of the room. She dragged her feet to the bathroom.
"Haru-chan, if you're not fast, you're going to be late." Her mother yelled from downstairs.
After a few minutes, the girl like a model go to the dining room. "Morning, mom." She sat down and ate the bread.
"Hey, what's wrong with your face? Today is your class visits to the museum, right? You should be excited." Her mother sat in front of her. Haruna still pouted.
"Why should to the museum? It would be nice if going to the beach."
Her mother chuckled. "Haru-chan, your class visits to the lesson."
"We can also learn on the beach."
"What will you learn if you go to the beach?" Her mother tried to tolerate her daughter.
"I can learn about starfish, shells, and much more."
Her mother just smiled. "Finish your food before Acchan come. Do not let her wait for you again."
"Mom, you're not listening to me." Haruna pouted.
"I'm listening, dear, but it has become the school's decision." Her mother stroked her hair.

--- ## ---

"Haruna, can you smile a little?" Acchan pinching Haruna’s cheek.
"I prefer to sleep at home, Acchan. Here is very boring."
"You really lazy cat." Acchan leafed through the book she was holding. "At least take heart a little bit so that you can complete the task of the school very well." Acchan look around objects on display in the museum walls.
"Woaah, samurai." Acchan approaching. "Haruna, this is very cool. I would like to have one like this at home." Acchan looks very excited.
Haruna raised her eyebrows. "What for?"
"To help my mother cut vegetables."
Haruna laugh. "Cut the vegetables with samurai, huh?" Haruna walked over to Acchan.
"It would look cool."
"Yeah, but your mother will be shocked to see her daughter cutting vegetables by using a samurai." Haruna hit Acchan’s head use the book in her hand.
Acchan pouted. But suddenly her eyes shining after seeing to the other. "Woaaahhh ... cool." Acchan approaching war soldier statue that stands proudly behind a glass. Haruna following behind, shaking her head.
Soldiers were using armor and holding a samurai. His face looks scary. Haruna smiled at Acchan who was grimacing in front of the mirror staring at the soldiers.
When turned to the side, Haruna’s eyes attracted by a replica of the war. Haruna approach and attention. In the replica was shown some soldiers are fighting using swords.
Haruna frowned when she saw the strangeness of the replica is being seen. All the soldiers in uniform black iron and holding a samurai, but there is one soldier who uses a red uniform. The soldier was not holding a samurai but green lightsticks.
"What is this?" Haruna leaned her face to the glass. "Squirrel?" Haruna tilted her head. "Strange. Why is there a squirrel here?"
"Haruna, what are you looking at?" Acchan standing beside Haruna. "Woaaahh ... they are fighting. Cool."
"Acchan, look at the soldiers who wore red uniforms?" Haruna pointed toward the glass.
Acchan leaned her face. "Ah, the commander of the war."
"Commander?"
"Un." Acchan nodded.
"How do you know?"
"Just guessing. Hehe"
Haruna sighed. "Look again."
"Umm ... maybe true he was a commander, because he was wearing a different uniform."
"She was not wearing a samurai, but lightsticks, Acchan. It was weird."
"Mmm ... maybe he is being signaled. Perhaps this war going on at night, so the commander was in need of light."
"And the soldier was a squirrel!!" Haruna looks annoyed.
"Mmm ... maybe it's just a costume." Acchan respond with calm and walk away.
Haruna puffed out her cheeks. She's turned back toward the replica. She is very curious. She leaned her face again. And then suddenly she jumped.
"Waa!"
"Shhhh. I know you're starting to get excited, but please lower your your voice."
Haruna face looks of shock. "Acchan, this soldier winked at me." Haruna pointed red uniformed soldiers.
Acchan smiled and shook her head. Acchan walked over. "Where?" Acchan leaned her face to the glass. "Not moving." She turned toward Haruna. "Stop joking, Haruna."
"I do not lie." Haruna turned toward the squirrel soldier again. The squirrel was smiling. "Look!" Haruna pointed. "I saw a squirrel was smiling." Acchan holding her forehead. "Really, I'm not lying."
"Enough. Let's go!" Acchan pulled Haruna away.
"Ha, look! The squirrels waved to me!"
"Stop screaming, Haruna! This is a public place!"

--- ## ---

Haruna could not sleep. She was still thinking about the soldier squirrel in the museum this morning.
Haruna sighed. "Maybe Acchan true, it's just my imagination." Haruna tried to close her eyes. But then she heard a strange noise in her room. Haruna stood up and turned on the light.
She looked into the various corner of the room but did not see anything. When she was about to go back to bed, she saw her bag move, as there is something in it.
Haruna approached the bag she put on the table slowly. She took the slippers near her bed.
Slowly she opened her bag, and ... "Huh?" She tilted her head.
"Why does this thing is in my bag?" She took a puppet squirrel soldiers from her bag.
The squirrel was smiling. "Hi."
"Kyaaaa!" Haruna threw the squirrel into the wall.
"Ittai! What are you doing? Are you trying to kill me?" The squirrel standing and holding her little ass.
Haruna mouth open, her eyes wide. "It's just a dream, Haruna. It's just a dream." Haruna slapped her cheek. "Ah, Ittai." Haruna stroked her cheek. "It's just my imagination. I would close my eyes and within five seconds of this squirrel will disappear."
Haruna closed her eyes and started counting. On the count of five she opened her eyes.
"Phew, I was right, it was my imagination." Haruna felt relieved that she no longer saw the squirrel in front of her.
"Wow, girl, your panties are very cute." Haruna bowed her head and saw a squirrel was standing below her.
"Kyaaa ... pervert!" Haruna kick the squirrel up to the corner of the room.
The squirrel was lying on the floor and holding stomach.  "Ittai ..." The squirrel said quietly and cried.
Haruna feel guilty. "He-hey, are you okay?" Haruna walked over and knelt. She touched the little squirrel with her index finger.
"My stomach hurts."
"I am sorry." Haruna took the little squirrel and put it in her palm. The little squirrel lying in the palm and embraced Haruna’s little finger. Haruna smiled and stroked the little squirrel's head gently. "Does it still hurt?" The little squirrel nodded.
Haruna stand and then put that poor little squirrel on the bed.
"W-what are you going to do to me? I'm not ready."
"Eh? What do you mean?"
"I'm still a virgin."
"What?!" You nasty little squirrel! If you're still talking weird I'll toss you out the window. "
Haruna got into bed and lay down. "What is your name?" Haruna asked the little squirrel who lay beside her.
"Oshima Yuko. And you?"
"Kojima Haruna."
"Umm ... then I'll call you nyannyan." The little squirrel giggled showed her teeth.
Haruna frowned. "Why?"
"Because you're cute, like a cat." Yuko chuckled.
Haruna rolled her eyes. "Why you could be in my bag?"
"I followed you."
"Why?"
"Because I love you."
Haruna sighed. "Go to sleep, tomorrow I will return you to the museum."
"No, I do not want to. Please, I do not want to go back to the museum."
"I do not want to jail on charges of stealing items from the museum!" Haruna snapped poor little squirrel.
Yuko bowed her head. "I'm always waiting for this opportunity once every hundred years. If I fail, I had to wait another hundred years."
"What do you mean?" Haruna curious.
"I was hit by a curse."
"Curse?"
Yuko nodded. "In the past, when I became a soldier, I do not accidentally kill a squirrel in the woods. And the king squirrel was cursed me into a squirrel. I will be back into a human if there is someone who is willing to love me and kissed me before the full moon, day three. If it gets when it arrived and no one is doing it to me, then I have to wait another hundred years. "
"So, in fact you are human?"
Yuko nodded. "Yeah, I'm a normal girl, just like you."
"When the full moon will arrive?"
"Two more weeks."
Haruna nodded. "Let me stay here, nyannyan."
Haruna sighed and began to think. "Umm ... okay."
"Yatta!" Yuko jumping up on the bed.
"But, do not ever appear in front of other people. If they do not accidentally see you, pretend to be a puppet. You can make them get a heart attack, you know."
"Yes, I understand, nyannyan!"

--- ## ---

When Haruna opened her eyes, she saw a little squirrel was sleeping on top of her chest. She wanted to throw the squirrel away, but she stopped herself because she did not want to hurt the poor little squirrel again.
Haruna gently lifted the squirrel and placed on top of the pillow. And then Haruna bath.

"Nyannyan, good morning."
"Good morning, Yuuchan." Haruna sat on the edge of the bed. "Feel better?"
"Un." Yuko rubbing her eyes. Haruna smiled, she thinks it's very cute. "So, what will you do while waiting for the full moon?"
"I will make you fall in love with me and then you will kissed me, nyannyan."
Haruna sighed. "You made me worry, Yuuchan. I can not love you."
"Why?"
"I've never been in love before, and I do not know what it is?"
"Then, I'll be trying to make you understand about love."
Haruna stood up from the bed and stood in front of the mirror, smoothing her uniform.
"Where are you going, nyannyan?"
"School."
"I am coming along."
"No, you stay here!"
"But I want to see the situation outside, nyannyan. I've been a long time did not see the state of this city." Yuko pouted. "If this time I failed again, maybe I will see different scenery, a hundred years from now."
Hearing the Yuko’s words, somehow Haruna’s little heart was hurt. She could almost taste Yuko’s loneliness and sadness.
She walked over to Yuko who sat on the bed and knelt in front of her. "Yuuchan, what if someone saw you?"
"I will hide in your bag, nyannyan."
"What if you run out of breath?"
"Open your bag, so I can breathe."

--- ## ---

"Woaaahh, nyannyan, this is very beautiful!" Yuko put out her head from Haruna’s bag.
"Yuuchan, keep your voice down!"
"Waaa, the building is very high, nyannyan! How can they climb to the top? Do they use a rope?" Yuko ignored Haruna’s words.
Haruna shook her head. “Shut up, Yuko!"
"Heeeehh, why do you call me Yuko?"
"That's your name, right?"
"But, this morning you call me Yuuchan. I like it, nyannyan."
Haruna sighed, and then insert Yuko’s head by force.
"Nyannyan, open your bag, I could not breathe!"
"I will open my bag, if you are silent."
"Ok ... ok ..."

--- ## ---

Haruna can not sit quietly and listen to the lessons because the little squirrel inside her bag to keep moving, sometimes she sings too. Haruna repeatedly kicked her bag so Yuko quietly stopped moving.
"Nyannyan, how long have not you clean this bag?"
Haruna bit her lower lip and tried to think of solutions that Yuko silent.
After a while, "Hi, nyannyan ... did you miss me?" Yuko put out her head from the bag.
"Shut up!"
The teachers and classmates look towards Haruna. Haruna became flustered. "Ah, I’m sorry, I mean ... ano ...." Haruna trying to find a reason.
"Mou, nyannyan, you startled me. Yuko out of the bag and into the desk drawer. Haruna eyes widened and she began to panic.
"What are you hiding, Kojima-san?" Teachers approached Haruna and look into the drawer. But the teacher did not see anything in the Haruna’s drawer.
"I'm sorry, I was surprised because there are ants that bite my hand."
"And you tell ant to be quiet, huh?" Teacher chuckled.
Haruna scratched her head. "I am sorry."
And the lesson begins again.
But this time Haruna more can not concentrate, because when the teacher was coming toward Haruna, Yuko jumped into Haruna’s skirt.
Haruna can not sit comfortably because Yuko keep moving. And even Haruna should shut her mouth with her palm, because she could not resist the sensation she had never felt before.
"Haruna, are you okay?" Acchan whispered to Haruna. Acchan sitting next to Haruna’s table.
Haruna just nodded her head.
Unable to stand, Haruna catch the small squirrel who still inside her skirt.
Acchan’s eyes widened, seeing what was done by Haruna. Acchan tear the paper and wrote something on it, and then threw it to Haruna’s table.
"OMG!! You have a dick??" Haruna eyes wider reading Acchan’s message.
Haruna just shook her head. Although Haruna already holding Yuko inside her skirt, Yuko still could not stop moving. Haruna right hand still in her mouth, while her left hand holding Yuko.
Acchan throw the paper again. "Are you horny? Your dick standing!!!” Haruna shook her head again.
Acchan threw the paper again. "I never thought that you are a boy. Are you in disguise? Kyaaa ... is like in the dorama!!" Haruna rolled her eyes.

When the lesson is finished and all her friends go, Haruna could breathe free.
"Haruna, explain to me! Is it true that you are a boy? Is it true you're in disguise? And wow ... you're still horny!!" Acchan look towards Haruna skirt.
Haruna sighed and pulled out Yuko from under her skirt. Acchan’s mouth wide open look a squirrel out from Haruna’s skirt.
"Ha-ru-na?" Acchan mouth wide open. "Oh, God." Acchan clutching her head. She tried to catch her breath. "Haruna! I know you are very interested in this squirrel doll, but it does not mean you should steal from a museum!"
"I did not steal it! She who follows me!"
Acchan laugh. "How funny you are!" Acchan scratched her head. "Stop joking, Haruna!"
"I am not kidding!" Haruna packed up her books. "I will explain in my house!" Haruna look at Yuko who was still lying on the table with a smiling face like a stupid squirrel.

--- ## ---

"Yuko, wake up!" Haruna trying to wake Yuko is now lying on a table in Haruna’s room. Acchan just shut up and pay attention.
"Yuko! If the count of three you do not wake up, I'll step on you!"
"Woah, nyannyan, don’t do it!" Yuko stand. "Last night you told me to pretend to be stuffed when somebody sees me." Yuko pouted.
"Waa!" Acchan surprised to see Yuko move and speak. "Are you alive?"
Yuko turned toward Acchan and nodded. "Hi, cute girl. My name is Oshima Yuko. You can call me Oshima, Yuko, Korisu, Korin, but you can not call me Yuuchan. Only nyannyan who can call me by that name."
"Nyannyan?" Acchan asked.
"Yup. Haruna is nyannyan. It was a nick name that I gave her last night. Oh, one more thing, only me who can call her 'Nyannyan'. Understand?" Acchan nodded and tried to process what is going on at this time.
Acchan turned toward Haruna. "Is this a dream?" Haruna pinched Acchan cheeks. "Ittai!" Acchan release Haruna hand from her cheek. "How could this happen?"
Haruna explained to Acchan like what is described Yuko to Haruna last night.
"A curse, huh?" Acchan nodded. "I'm sure the museum is currently looking for her."
Haruna leaned back on the bed and closed her eyes.
"Hey, can you dance?" Acchan asked Yuko who was rolling around on the table.
"Of course." Yuko stood up and started dancing. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, how sexy I am." Yuko wiggled her hips. Acchan burst see Yuko action. "Do I look sexy?"
"Yes, you are very sexy!" Acchan looks very excited. While Haruna just sat and looked thoughtful.
"Haruna, I want to have one like this at home." Acchan turned to Haruna. "Can I bring Yuko to my house?"
"No."
Acchan pouted. "Why?"
"Nyannyan, are you jealous?" Yuko asked hopefully.
"Of course not! Baka!" Haruna stand. "I'm going to take food." Haruna out of the room.
"So you're going to make Haruna fall in love with you?"
"Un!" Yuko nodded with confidence.
"What if until the third full moon Haruna can not love you?"
Yuko bowed her head. "Ah, I'm sorry."
"It's okay." Yuko said quietly.
"Are Haruna was the only person who can make you free from this curse?" Yuko frowned. "I mean, if Haruna can not love you, maybe someone else can."
"What do you mean?"
Acchan winked to Yuko.

--- ## ---
 :mon sweat:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:46:41 AM by Korisu29 »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: KojiYuu OS: Soldier Squirrel Part I
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 08:42:33 AM »
YEAH :yossi:

Hahahaha..... I can't help smiling reading your fic... :lol:

acchan thought yuko was haruna's outstanding friend.... :lol:

acchan and haruna rivalry for yuko..WOW

More kojiyuu..

yes i've been waiting for your other fic author-san....

Update

:bow:  :bow:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 11:17:03 AM »
Yuko got cursed?! :stoned:

But she followed Haruna on her way back to her house :mon XD:

But Acchan asked Haruna if she was horny was too priceless!  :mon zoom:

But Acchan likes Yuko?! :dunno:

Oh well continue it~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 03:32:44 PM »
Is Acchan going to get Yuko?

Haruna keep ur squirrel tight

Update soon

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 03:40:45 PM »
HaHa.. it was funny!  XD
But I want to know if Yuko get out from this curse..  :huhuh

Thank you for update!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 12:56:28 AM »
Squirrel yuko is so cute!!!
The fic's title made me think of this:

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Re: ~My TS~: Takaramono Part I (KojiYuu-Mariharu)
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 04:53:09 PM »
My spot :P

Tsk, another MariHaru.

OF COURSE HARUNA, YUKO WILL STILL LOVE YOU! :mon zoom:

As expected from my kouhai giving me such feels :mon inluv:

Plus, it's pretty obvious because Yuko didn't change the family name because it's KOJIMA

Update your shots and fics~ :on gay:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:40:07 PM by ChibiRine »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~My TS~: Takaramono Part I (KojiYuu-Mariharu)
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 05:43:14 PM »
Nice..i like it!!!!!

Kojiyuu with baby mako yeah!!!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Re: ~My KojiYuu TS~: Takaramono Part I
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 05:06:05 PM »
Ahhhh... Update please!  :farofflook: :farofflook:
Both your one shots are awesome and if you remember me author san, please update look at me my love as well. I think i commented on the fic. But not really sure. Oh well, thank you for the stories and hope to see an update soon.  :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~My KojiYuu TS~: Takaramono Part I
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 06:03:09 AM »
I just want oshima ryoka was her daughter BUT mako with her dimples... and her last name.. sounds good. Of course you have a chance haruna dont waste your time

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Re: ~My KojiYuu TS~: I'm without you
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 06:53:00 AM »

WHY? WHY?! WHY DO YOU NEED TO BREAK MY HEART!?   :on speedy: XD

I LOVE IT!  :mon inluv:

I HOPE THAT LITTLE YUKO WON'T LEAVE PAPA RIKU.  :mon cute:

THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL OS~  :gmon bang:

I'LL PATIENTLY WAIT FOR SOLDIER SQUIRELL AND TAKAROMO.  :mikilaugh: GANBATTE!  :mon beam:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:09:09 AM by Claito »

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 09:18:49 AM »
Saving spot  XD
GAAHH THIS IS HEART WRENCHING..  :mon hanky:
But somehow i love angst-ish fic these days so.. So yeah it is not fine for me, :stoned:
 my kokoro's already used to this~ :mon cigar:

well then, imma gonna retreats back to not so patiently wait for your others fic  :mon cweepy:  XD
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:41:52 AM by yuuchans »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »
Nice kojiyuu OS

Waiting for next Update.....

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 02:10:16 PM »
Aha! I'm glad to know that the other two will be updated soon. ≧∇≦
Ma.. Moving on, this fic.. Broke my heart.〒_〒
BUT its a good one. Sad but good.
Thank you for the update and hope to see you soon~~
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 03:11:04 PM »
why your last fanfic was too sad? :(
but great story as always. remember your another fanfic korisu san  :panic:
iam like an addicted person, open jphip just to see your update and another story from kojiyuu shipper  :love:

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 05:49:10 PM »
KOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAAAAI :mon zoom:

Y U DO DIS?! :mon wtf:

YOU CRASHED MY POOR HEART! :<

BUT HEY, I LOVED IT! :mon inluv:

Moreeeeeeee~ :on gay:

Offline Azusa

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 11:44:49 AM »
you break my heart ...  :mon cry:
but i like it ...
waiting for update 'soldier squirrel and takaramono'   :mon cute:

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Re: Re: ~My KojiYuu TS~: Soldier Squirrel Part 2 UPDATE!!
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 08:42:12 AM »
Saving a spot. lol

Oh! So it was a dream XD I'm curious to what will happen if Haruna found out that Oshima Yuko is different from Oshima Yuko. lol  :nervous

That dream is quite scary....  :panic:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 09:17:41 AM by Claito »

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: ~My KojiYuu TS~: Soldier Squirrel Part 2 UPDATE!!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 08:58:43 AM »
OMG,.   :luvluv1:
i love it author-san  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Please update this soon... hehe  :shy2:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: ~My KojiYuu TS~: Soldier Squirrel Part 2 UPDATE!!
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 09:03:57 AM »
Woah... it was a dream..!?!  :shocked  I would say pretty good, but in the end sad dream..
Ah... in some moments you really made me worry.. :O

Ahaha.. poor Takamina in the end..  :lol:

Thank you for update!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.E.M. - Someday I`ll Fly