JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - (Miss)Understood

Author Topic: [MaYuki] I LOVE You But I Have To KILL You Chap 09 20/6 Finally Updated!  (Read 31862 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: [creamcracker] one shot stories (Love in MMORPG world- MaYuki)
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 01:47:05 PM »
Wow! It's great  :thumbsup

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 01:48:32 PM »
:heart: it~!!!!!
 :thumbsup  :thumbup  :peace:
Please update more~
Hopefully your laptop and the picture problem will be fixed soon  :)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 02:12:43 PM »
they got married...Omg! i just fainted! :wub:

What!?!?!!?   :huhuh

Why you don't let them talk !!  :smhid

Anyways great one shot! :inlove:

Totally love it!! :heart:

please update soon!  :cow:

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 05:26:05 PM »
Karomuwi: yeah their characters are now married hahaha

Blackrockanon: sorry it's a one shot story, but maybe i'll made a sequel if a lot of readers will suggest :) by the way what ragnarok are you playing? I stopped playong ragnarok and i miss it :(

Kahem: wahaha i never thought that there are RO players here.

Yagami: i'm glad you like it. Coz i thought nobody would like it coz somewhat the story is in a role playing game.

Skytsuna: yeah hopefully

Cmze: sorry if i didn't put a conversation between them but if you guys like, i will make a sequel for their conversation but not now hahahaha.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:40:25 PM by creamcracker »
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 10:14:40 PM »
I'm curious~ what would they do after that~  :panic:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 01:19:15 AM »
I like this!!! sfdklhasdf please write more!

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 01:01:14 AM »
EXTRA
MaYuki Conversation

"blackirin"

I was shock to see Yuki-san wearing name tag "blackirin". Of all the people, of all the players of Ragnarok, I never thought that it would be her. I can't imagine that my first love and the girl that I currently love is the same person. 

"b b b blackirin here" I said nervously while raising my hand to get her attention

"oh you are Cyborg?" she said as I saw her surprised face

"yeah, never thought that we are in the same school" I said

"me too, oh what a small world" she replied while taking her sit opposite to mine

We ordered a meal to eat. No one dares to start a conversation. We are both shy, now that we met each other face to face.  Now that I'm facing to the unreachable girl next door in our school, then suddenly a group of people went to our table.

"yuki? What are you doing here?" a girl asked

"why are you eating with this otaku weird girl?" the other one said giggling

I look down in my lap trying to avoid their stares, hiding my embarass face but a warm hand approach and holds mine. I look up to Yuki and she just smile.

The group of people can't see it coz it was hidden under the small wooden table and we are sitting in the corner of the cafe too. She holds me tight making me feel that I'm safe and replied to the other girl's question.

"why? Is there anything wrong with that?" Yuki said

"yes there is of course hahaha, you are popular and that girl is an outcast. We already warned you not to talk or be close to her to prevent damaging your popularity or image" the girl stated

"I don't care about my image and you have no rights to say what is good and what is wrong for me or what i have to do. This is my life ok? And this girl, she is real, she is just being herself not like you guys, you are plastics, oh no, correction, you are rubber coz when you burn the plastic and rubber, rubber is the only one that is smelly" Yuki angrily responded

"WHAT??? Gosh you make my blood boil Yuki, and alright, fine, we don't care about you anymore" the girl said

"c'mon guys let's go and leave her chit chatting with her otaku weird friend" the other girl told her friends and headed straight to the cafe door.

"whew! That was a nerve breaking scene, but thanks to that I'm now out of my cage. I don't need to be cool or something anymore just to impress them or the people in school" she said while letting go of my hand

"uhmm, can I ask you something?" I talked to her

"yes you can" she said while sipping her chocolate shake

"what do they mean about 'we already warned you not to talk or to be close to her" I asked

"glad that you noticed and asked that, uhmm I know you already Mayu since the very first day that you stepped in that school. You are always alone, reading manga in the bench opposite to my classroom. I always look at you in our window. I envy you for being yourself but at that time my popularity rank goes up. I tried to speak with you or I wanted to be friends with you but fate doesn't let me do it coz there is always somebody who will interrupt when I had the chance and courage to say or walk near you. I saw you once wearing a Ragnarok bag. I knew that was a game because my friends, my real friends are playing that game. I asked them to give me a copy and also to teach me how to play it because I think that was the only way to communicate with you. I know that the chance is so small, but i have to gamble and one day I met,a character named Cyborg. She totally resembles you. I felt guilty about my feelings towards you coz I never thought that I will fall in love with that player in MMORPG world and decided to meet her. I was shock that I saw you here when i stepped inside the cafe but I was hoping, I'm hoping that you and Cyborg is the same person and guess what, you raised your hand and said 'blackirin here'. I was really happy to hear those words" Yuki said with a big smile on her blushing face.

I was surprised when she revealed everything to me. Surprised that she like/love me from the very beginning I stepped in that school.

"hey say something" she said worriedly

"oh sorry, I was just surprised, hmm I think I believe now in destiny" I stated

"why?" she asked with curiosity

"because I never thought that the girl that I admire the most in school which became my first love and the person I currently love is the same and yeah it's you" I said making my face turn red.

"ohh you are so cute, hahaha your face is so red, you love me that much huh? Hahaha" she said while pinching my cheeks

"ouch! Stop pinching my cheeks and stop teasing me, you are the first one who confessed" I replied and pinch her cheeks

"ohhh, how cute both of you and sorry for interrupting you, here is a free gift from our cafe coz we are celebrating our 5th anniversary" the waitress said

We look the free gifts and stare to each other wearing a shock big smiling face

"is this serious?" we said in unison as we saw the gift. A ragnarok tumbler with a picture of two characters wearing a wedding dress and tuxedo with an emoticon kiss on it.

--------------------------
To all the readers who are curious about their conversation. This one is for you and I hope you like it :) 
 :hee:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [creamcracker] one shot stories (Love in MMORPG world- MaYuki Extra)
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 03:23:54 AM »
this is great cream chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~  :shocked :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

i wait for your other fanfic....  :grin: :grin:

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2011, 03:32:12 AM »
Sora: waiting for the atsumina one shot huh? Hahaha

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2011, 04:25:23 AM »
(THANK U x 100000000) it was great! :drool:

This was so cuteeeeeeeeeee!   :wub:

Love it!  :heart:

tgabk you for updating the convversation..was so curious about it!  :twothumbs

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 04:44:30 AM »
It was awesome!!!  :heart:
:inlove: it~ XD

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2011, 04:57:05 AM »
Destiny~ :heart:
I totally love it~!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :inlove:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2011, 05:40:15 AM »
Wow~ Thank you~  :twothumbs

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2011, 08:44:22 AM »
so cuteee~~ ^^ thank you for the update~!

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 01:01:05 PM »
I'm glad you like it and your curiosity about the conversation was answered. I can finally move on to another OS hahaha. :)

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2011, 01:49:58 AM »
Be My Girl
a requested AtsuMina one shot story

Showbiz News: Maeda Atsuko's first ever solo concert will be held tomorrow in Tokyo Dome. Tickets were already sold out since last week. Atsuko is now few steps of becoming a superstar.

Atsuko's POV

Yes finally, I'm having my own concert tomorrow evening in the largest concert hall in Japan, the Tokyo Dome. Luckily the producers gave me 3 VIP tickets for my parents and for my special one if there is one who will be going to watch my concert. I can't think of a special one other than Minami. I immediatley call her to inform her that I have a VIP ticket and she can have it.

"hello? Minami are you there?" I asked while waiting for the respond of the other person on the phone.

"yeah, how is your practice? Are you ready for tomorrow?" Minami asked

"sort of but still I'm nervous. I don't know if they will love it or not" I said

"it's fine, think positive Aachan and by the way why did you call me?" Minami questioned

"well, uhmm are you free tomorrow? Coz i have an extra ticket here and I'm planning of giving this to you" I stated

"I want to watch you performing on stage but there is a problem. I have to go to Singapore tomorrow evening for a Special AKB48 cafe visit the day after tomorrow. Gomene Aachan, honto ni Gomensai" Minami apologized

"it's fine, I know it's your job coz you are our captain, it can't be help" I said so that she can't feel a guilt but deep inside I'm disappointed, I'm hurt. Why must it be in the same day of my concert? I thought

"thanks for understanding, Good luck for your concert tomorrow. Don't be nervous, I know you can do it" Minami said giving me strength

"I will do my best, good night Minami and have a safe trip tomorrow" I responded and turn my cell phone off.

"I cried and cried, feeling hurt because the person I wanted to see me performing on stage will not be there but I don't have a choice but to give the fans the best performance I could provide.

* Concert Night and Minami's flight*

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the first ever solo concert of Maeda Atsuko called Flower here in Tokyo Dome. I know you are all waiting for this to happen so let me do the honour to introduce to you, Maeda Atsuko who will be singing FLOWER! So sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Minami's POV

I can't relax, especially when I heard Aachan's voice yesterday on the phone. Somewhat she needed me, her voice was not normal, she was like holding her tears. It's her first concert and I want to be beside her. Arghhh, I'm bothered about Aachan's concert, is she doing fine? I must call Aki- P to inform him that I can't go to Singapore right now coz I have something very important thing to do.

"hello? Aki-P? Anno, I have something important business or thing to do right now. I promise to go there in Singapore tomorrow early since the event will start at lunch" I said to the person on the other line

"but" Aki-P didn't finish his words when I interrupted

"it will be fine, don't worry, I'll be there in Singapore before lunch, please this is so urgent and important, if I can't go, I may lose someone important to me"I said while begging Aki-P

"oh alright, I can't say no if it's really urgent but be sure to be here before lunch" Aki-P agreed coz he knows that he can't do anything about it.

I look at my watch, the concert was already started about 30 mins ago; I must be there before she can sing the 9th song. I went out to the airport and rode a taxi. I told the driver to drive as fast as he can to Tokyo Dome. i called Aachan's agency so that I can easily get inside to the backstage to surprise her and they agreed of what I told them.

Atsuko's POV

This is my 9th song for my concert. It's really not part of my album but I just really wanted to sing this. I dedicate this song to all the couples out there and to the people who are in love (but i really wanted to sing this song with Minami-i thought)
Music Please

Aachan singing If We Fall In Love

Aachan: there will be no ordinary days for you
if there is someone who cares like i do
You got no reason to be sad anymore
I'm always ready with a smile, with just one glimpse of you

I paused for a while looking back coz there is someone interrupted and I hear the fans screaming. It's Minami, holding a microphone and singing the same song as mine. We are like having a duet. I forgot the lyrics as I was surprise that she is here in my concert, NO because my wish was granted, to sing this song with Minami, but luckily she saved me and sang the part that I forgot

Minami: you don't have to search no more
coz I am someone who will love you for sure so

And we sing together the chorus

Duet: If we fall in love
maybe we'll sing this song as one
If we fall in love
We can write a better song than this
If we fall in love
we will have this melody in our heads
If we fall in love
anywhere with you would be a better place

We look at each other, she holds my cold hand with her warm hand and I just smile. the lights become pink with tiny hearts on it. It's very romantic. I saw other couples kissing as we continue the song

Aachan: you can watch sad movies in a different light
so i'll be right there beside you
hugging you so tight
Minami: oh so tight
Your hands will never feel so cold and empty again
Coz i will keep on holding on and won't let go
aachan: never let you go
You don't have to search no more, coz i am someone who will love you for sure, so

Repeat chorus

Aachan: feel so good when you're around :)
Minami: one smile from you
Aachan: one smile from you
Minami: makes my day feel so bright

Repeat chorus for the last time

That song that we sang was perfect. Perfect for couples, perfect for the people who are inlove and perfect for the two of us. We went to the dressing room.

"Wow that song was per---" I didn't continue my words as Minami interrupted

"PERFECT, perfect for the two of us, winks" Minami said

"shut up" I said while blushing "and why are you here? You supposed to be in the airplane"

"I begged Aki-P to reschedule my flight early tomorrow" She responded

Knock! Knock! Maeda-san here are some gift from your fans. I'll just put it in your car.

"alright, thank you" I replied

"oh yeah I forgot my gift but i think this is enough" Minami said

she steps nearer to me and suddenly kiss me in the lips and whispered softly in my ear

" BE MY GIRL"

---------------

note: if you want to hear the song just search it on youtube " If we fall in love by yeng and rj"
         I hope you like it especially to Sora who requested this fic.
         And please do leave a comment on how you find this fic. Thank you very much

I maybe take a leave of writing AtsuMina one shot story for the meantime and concentrate writing fics with other pairings. :)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 01:48:32 AM by creamcracker »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: [creamcracker] one shot stories (Be My Girl - AtsuMina)
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2011, 02:31:46 AM »
WAAHHH!!!
I missed that song!!! XD XD XD
I really love it when Yeng and Rj sang that song!!!It sort of made me cry whenever I hear that song!!!
The song is really beautiful!!!
and what's more you made the couple ATSUMINA for this song!!!
AWESOME!!!!

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2011, 02:33:54 AM »
Blughise: ohh you're filipino? Hahaha thank you for liking this fic.

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2011, 04:47:18 AM »
Whooooaaaaaa..... Creamchaaaaan....  Gomenneeee as i finished reading i go directly comment on you.  Not in here. Hahahahaha...  :lol: :lol:
okay here is my comment and i liiiiikeeeee it....  Sasug teasiechan...  Xd
well,  waiting for your next fanfic.  Hehehehehe....

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2011, 04:51:55 AM »
Nice  :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - (Miss)Understood