JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Drumkan - Sleepwalking

Author Topic: THE ROYAL VAMPIRES - chapter 8 (WMatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina) 30/04/2016  (Read 19692 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Jurina was walking through the woods while holding silver Katana in her hand,

it's night.The darkness engulfed the forest. The only light that she can see is the full white moon. She  can't even see that very clearly because it's hiding behind these dark tall trees and their dancing leaves. It's noisy but she isn't sure  what's noisier, the waterfall that is running down furiously, the wind that is making every leaf tremble, or the wolves that are howling at the moon that not even they can see. As she continue looking around,  she see a shining light not far from her.

She rushed toward it. She get closer to it, but still she can't see it clearly because it was still far away from her, far up on the mountain shining like a hidden diamond.

She focus herself on it, staring at it like her dear life depends on it. "Who are you?" She whispered. Then she felt her right hand start trembling. The silver Katana started shining; her eyes widened as the shining figure looked at her then disappeared as she blinked. "It can't be!!" She shake her head. "Yea it's not true. They don't exist anymore. They don't."

====================================

The birds were singing in a melodious tone and a beam of sunlight shone through the broken window, lightening a small part of the house. A girl laid there motionless before a cry of a baby next door woke the sleeping girl up. She slowly lifted herself to a sitting position and looked around her with a confused expression. She was still a little fuzzy about her surroundings. As she tried to get up, she fell back almost immediately as if her energy was drained out of her completely. Her body came in contact with the ground hard and that earned a groan of pain.

The pain spread through her whole body as if somebody just beat her into a pulp. Her eyes shifted towards a long stick that was placed not too far away from her. She then stretched her hand over and picked up the stick, supporting herself up slowly and gently.

She had no idea what happened to her. As she made her way towards the wall, she placed her other hand on it to further balance herself and took a glance around the house where she had woken up to. To her horror, all she found was completely worn out things scattered all over and they were all covered with dust.

She tried to call out to her friends one by one only to be replied with silence. She wondered where everyone had gone to, and why this house seemed as if it was abandoned for many years.

She decided to take a sit on the worn out chair and started arranging the puzzles in her mind but nothing seemed to come to her mind. After stretching a little, she made her way out of the house to get some much needed help.

As she turned the door knob and gave it a little push, the sunlight immediately shone on her face. It was so blinding that she had to cover her eyes as she stepped outside.

After blinking her eyes a few times to adapt to the glaring sunlight, she glanced around for any recognizable landmarks. Her eyes widened in shock when she came in contact with skyscrapers, cars and other strange things that she had never seen before in her life. Her eyes were then attracted towards a calendar hanging by the shop which happened to be not too far away from her.

It was written 2015 on the calendar large and clear enough. As soon as she saw it, her knees became weak as she fell onto the ground, laughing to herself at the preposterous fact before her very eyes.

"2015!? This is a joke!! This has to be a joke! Yeah, this is definitely a joke.. Definitely a joke.. Someone is playing a really bad prank on me. How can it be 2015? I clearly remember it to be the year of 1912!! This... This can't be! Wha-?" As the thought was simply too much for her to handle, her brain suddenly stopped working and she passed out.

===================

Here my new fic start hope you like it , don't know how it is im nervous.

And if its okay please give me old pairing name that you want as guest.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:30:51 PM by sophcaro »

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: THE ROYAL VAMPIRES (Wmatsui,Mayuki Atsumina)prologue.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 08:08:05 PM »
"2015!? This is a joke!! This has to be a joke! Yeah, this is definitely a joke.. Definitely a joke.. Someone is playing a really bad prank on me. How can it be 2015? I clearly remember it to be the year of 1912!! This... This can't be! Wha-?" As the thought was simply too much for her to handle, her brain suddenly stopped working and she passed out.
No, Ju! It's not a prank at all. It's literally 2015 now, and it's August!! :OMG:

Old pairing? Hmm... What 'bout YuiParu? R they old enough? I'm kinda fond of this pairing lately~~ :mon determined:
I Love the prologue, really... the full white moon, the woods, the waterfall, the chirping birds, the beaming sun... I can picture them in my mind~~~ :luvluv2:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 10:51:41 PM »
Ooh~ the imaging is so beautiful!

Jurina must be a hunter. She must've been talking about vampires.

And the girl who woke up after 103 years of sleep... Is that Rena?

Please update soon!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 11:29:56 PM »
KYAHHHHH THIS IS COOL,TARO-CHANNNN   :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :bath: :bath: :bath: :bath: :bath: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 04:13:36 AM »
Taro-san you made another story and its about vampire, I love it.. :twothumbs
Is that Rena that woke up earlier? And why Jurina wandering around? Can't wait, I'm really curious.. Hehe.. :w00t:
Ehm.. For the old pairing I want Sayamilky,..  XD

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 06:54:12 AM »
ah.. another vampire series

Liking the couplings too...

Can't wait to see it

Thank you for the new chapter

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 01:50:25 AM »
Oh.... Now I'm very curious who is the girl that woke up in 2015.
Jurina said that was in 2015 or 1912? :? :?
But never mind I will know at the next update!
Update soon!

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 02:34:01 AM »
Taro -chan, your fic is finally here! I was so anxious to read and really was very good!
And , oh, WMatsui .....
 I will continue to monitor fic Taro -chan , update soon, I'm curious !!  :panic:  :panic:  :twothumbs
the cause of my death...

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 09:18:07 AM »
ohh!! wmatsui!!  :inlove: vampire!! i love it!!  :wub:

update soon!!!!!!

old pairing? furuyanagay or kuminon i think hehe
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 12:27:13 PM »
*save spots

Back to comment..lol/

She focus herself on it, staring at it like her dear life depends on it. "Who are you?" She whispered. Then she felt her right hand start trembling. The silver Katana started shining; her eyes widened as the shining figure looked at her then disappeared as she blinked. "It can't be!!" She shake her head. "Yea it's not true. They don't exist anymore. They don't."   

Whom jurina said it to?? Who shouldn't be exist anymore??who the shiny figure? 

Her eyes widened in shock when she came in contact with skyscrapers, cars and other strange things that she had never seen before in her life. Her eyes were then attracted towards a calendar hanging by the shop which happened to be not too far away from her.

It was written 2015 on the calendar large and clear enough. As soon as she saw it, her knees became weak as she fell onto the ground, laughing to herself at the preposterous fact before her very eyes.

OFF THE FUTURE WE GO~

And if its okay please give me old pairing name that you want as guest   

Me wanna mayuki. sayamilky..atsumina or furunagay~

Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update :panic: :panic: :panic:
 XD XD XD XD

Lol/..blackcold san cute 'give hugs

Anyway..thankiess for the prologue taro  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:10:56 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 01:39:59 PM »
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update :panic: :panic: :panic:
 XD XD XD XD
And about the old pairing.. Kuminon?

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: THE ROYAL VAMPIRES (Wmatsui,Mayuki Atsumina) Chapter 1
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 08:08:14 PM »
Hello everyone I'm back, *cries in joy* I'm so happy for all of you guys comments and support what I do I can't stop crying.

I'm sorry for posting it that late. I'm not good on English beside thus fic is full with darkness so it's not easy for me to write I did my best, hope you guys like it, if you find any mistake or get confused pm me and tell me how where I need to improve,  I will be very glad for that.

Here us first chapter hope you like it and blah blah blah blah.

Also did anyone knows how to post pictures with fic I'm trying but can't find any way.

CHAPTER ONE:  FIRST MISSION.

I'm nothing more than just a forgotten memory and I know that, don't worry I will not forgot the reason I was born, and don't worry,I will achieve your dream and with my Aura, I will hug and take every painful thing placing it inside me.

______

"Jurina! you will catch the cold." The beautiful girl said as she saw Jurina sitting near to the window just wearing a T-shirt and tight jeans pant, her hair were dancing with cold air that were entering through the window making her shivers.

The beautiful girl walked toward Jurina and placed the warm blanket around her body. "Did something happened!!" She asked as stared into Jurina black eyes.

"Not really, Just I saw something that didn't existed." Jurina replied, not taking her eyes off to the dark sky that were hiding behind the clouds.

"How can you see something that doesn't existed in the first place!!" The beautiful girl shocked.

"Don't know, maybe it was just only my imagination." Jurina giggled and hugged the girl.

"You think to much Jurina!!" The beautiful girl rubbed her back gently. As Jurina broke the hug, she kissed the girls lips and hold her in bridge style, taking her to the bed.

====================================

The sleeping girl wake up by the sound of birds chirping, she squeezed her eyes a bit making the view more clearer, unexpectedly she saw a very scary and creepy face staring at her. She screamed and quickly lifted herself into sitting position.

The other girl smiled awkwardly and waved at her. "I found you laying near to an abonded house so...."

"You were hungry so you decide to drink my blood, but you stopped as soon you found something strange about me and took me to your place." The other girl cut her word, even though her brain isn't fully recovered but she were smart enough to understand the other person.

"Yeah, as you said." She giggled. "By the way my name is Daruma, what about yours??"

"Nice to meet you Dear Daruma,  I'm Maeda Atsuko." Atsuko stand up and introduced herself with manner and bowed 90 degrees making other girl eyes wide.

"Y-you don't have to be so formal with me!!"  Saying those, Daruma went toward the kitchen to bring her guest something to eat

"The bathroom is on the left, you can take shower and wear the new clothes that I bought for you." Daruma yelled from the kitchen.

Hearing those, Atsuko walked toward the bathroom. she saw the towel and folded clothes on the table that was near the bathroom, she took them and went inside the bathroom to clean herself.

After one hour later, finally Atsuko finished taking shower and come out, while drying her hair with towel, she looked at Daruma who already waiting for her at the mini dining table.

"Dear Daruma-san thanks for the nice clothes and warm shower." Atsuko bowed again making the other girl mouth open In 'O' shape.

Atsuko sit near to her and start eating her lunch, she was so hungry that she almost eat twenty bowl of rice.

"Dear Daruma-san, can I ask you what is today date??" She asked as she finished her last bowl of rice and wipe her mouth.

"Hmm...oh..Ah today is hmmm...wait today is 2015/19/8." She replied confusedly.

"How many years have I slept!!" She said in a weak voice, suddenly she remember something. "Dear Daruma-san, can I meet with your leader??"

"L-leader?!! We don't have any leader!!" Daruma tilted her head right and left..

"Dear Daruma-san, can you please explain, I can't understand you??" Atsuko asked confused.

"Since I become a vampire I don't heard anything like that, we vampire don't have any leader, we are free do to anything that we want." Other girl explained.

"Dear Daruma-san, I have to find the leader, I have no choice but to find her and for that I will need your help." Atsuko said in sad voice.

======================================

Jurina walk on the silence street while holding her weapons with her. Her mind is still busy thinking about that unexpected figure, while her hand busy playing with the silver knife.

"My eyes can't play prank with me, I know they do exist. It would be amazing if they appear in front me, I want to play with them a little." She chuckled.

"Ahhhhhhhh, boring life!! I want to be vampire, they are really something." Yuko said while eating her favorite sandwich.

"And I will have fun killing you with my shiny sword."Added Jurina as she saw her squirrel captain munching her favorite sandwich.

"I want to be Royal vampire, then you won't  able to kill me NYAHAHAHAH, you are no match for them." Yuko joked, she took orange juice from her bag and start drinking it.

"And what if I can kill Royal vampire??" Jurina asked In cold way.

For a moment, Yuko stopped drinking and stared at Jurina empty eyes, but then she burst into laugh. "Royal Vampire and You. No,No,No, it can't be." She shakes  her index-finger. "My sweety Jurina, no one can defeat Royal Vampire no matter how stronger you are, they are really something."

"But I can, with Milky's help." Jurina said in her mind. "None of them can stop me." She smirked devilish.

"By the way I forgot to tell you, we have been called to the hunter Academy." Yuko said in serious tone.

"Look like something bad going to happen soon." She sighed and moved her face up to the sky. "The shining star and the full moon, nee, Jurina is the moon female or male??"

"Hmm....how can I know that!!" Jurina also moved her face up to the sky and stared at the beautiful moon. "I think it is a female!!"

"How can you say like that! Do you have proof??" Yuko raised one of her eyebrow.

"Hmm...let me think!" Jurina moved her step slowly while thinking. "Because everyone loves the moon more than the sun, ahhh, I don't have any idea of your stupid question." Jurina shrugged her shoulder.

==================================

Far away  from the city, inside the abandoned building in the silent and dark alley, the candles were shining all over the wall, at the end of the one room there placed a brown chair, on it a girl was sitting polishing her nail, while beside her one of her underling standing silently.

The girl stopped polishing her nail and moved her gaze at her underling. "Where does she went to?"

"Eh, Eto, she went for a walk heheh!!" The girl replied nervously while scratching her shoulder.

The other girl looked at her sarcastically. "Oh, since two days ago she were walking, is she planning to walk all around the world or something." She hit the table angrily making her underling startled. "Tell me where the hell she went to??" She yelled.

"S-she can't go to the hell! She....went......to.....finish..... her duty." The underling explained.

"What!! Is she insane, even knowing the truth that she will going to wake them up! Why can't she just forget about them and enjoy her life." The girl sighed and throw her nail-polish bottle at the wall angrily.

"B-because she have their blood inside her, she can't betray them." The underling give her Master another bottle of nail-polish.

The girl rested her head on the chair and closed her eyes for moment, a drop of tear slowly fall of from her right eyes and flow on her face.

"You are important to me, you are my master, losing you will not bring me any luck." She whispered under her breath.

================================

All the high-class hunters went toward the hunter Academy leaving one hunter who come back home too late and tired, she throw her black coat on the couch and she put her bag full of weapons on the table.

She walk toward the kitchen, she open the fridge, took out a bottle of water, and drink all the water in one shot.

"Did you feel better!??" The girl spit the water out and looked at the unknown figure who are walking toward her slowly while crossing her arms. The girl quickly throw down the bottle and ready herself in fighting position.

The other girl laughed and walked toward her slowly. "Relax Minami, I didn't come here with any bad Intention."

"Who are you?how you know my name?" The girl named Minami glared at her, but her eyes widened as the figure come close to her and she can able to see her face clearly, Minami saw her red eyes that were shining like a diamond.

"Y-you!! How can it be? You guys don't existed anymore!!" Minami try to hold herself but she fall on her butt, she placed her hand back to protect herself.

The other girl kneeled and close the distance between them.

"Because I didn't born at that time or you can say I were sleeping all this time when the war happen." She giggled. "Don't worry, we don't hurt innocent people!"

"What do you want from me??" Minami sit on the ground in comfortable position, somehow she feel a little safe.

"I want to make you like me!!" She smirked.

"W-what!! Do you think I'm insane. I don't want to become animals." Minami deadly glared at her.

"Well, that was your last wish, you asked me to bring you back when you reborn again." The girl take out a small bottle from her pocket and handed it to Minami. "You are so weak to fight with all the demon, I'm here trying to help you, even though you are high-class hunter, you aren't strong enough to fight with C-class vampire, drink this blood, it will help you to bring your old power back and then after 27 days later you will become Royal vampire."

"I don't need your help!! I don't want to become animal!!" She stand up and looked at her. "Please leave!!" She moved her gaze away.

"Okay, but take this bottle with you, nobody knows when they change their mind, beside something horrible going to happen and you won't be able to save all those innocent people." She bowed in respect and walk toward the window, before jumping out she looked at Minami for the last time and went away.

All night Minami can't sleep well, she keep staring at the red bottle that were placed on the table that was not far from her.

"There is something horrible going to happen!!"

" You don't like to see innocent people die in front of you !!"

"You are so weak!!"

That's right, Minami isn't strong as other hunters, she get tired easily, no matter how hard she practice and keep herself stronger, she can't hold herself in fighting ground more than one hours, her body is so weak to take all those pressure.

Many of high-class hunters look down at her because of this, she wanted to become stronger, she wanted to help all those innocent people who have nothing to do with the war. Minami clearly remember that day when C-class vampire attacked on small village and killed many innocent people. Minami wasn't strong enough to save them, she lost too many lives and she hated herself for that, after that day she promised herself to train hard until she faint.

As Minami felt she can't sleep, she get up from the bed, she took short shower, wear some nice clothes, ready her luggage and wear her black boot, she took the small bottle that the Vampire gave her, opened the door and went to the hunter academy.

=================================

"What do we have here, I can't believe that I'm standing infront of a high-class vampire whom devil itself afraid off!!" Ohori Megumi joked making Yuko rolls her eyes while shaking her head.

"Did we take it as insult or praise??" Kawaei Rina asked as she cross her arm around her chest

"Well, I wonder if it is insult or praise, but let me tell you guys one thing, I never like you guys!!" Ohori said in a serious tone and looked outside through the window.

"Let's get straight to the point, what was the reason for calling us here??" Jurina glared at her.

"Oh, yes, let's get straight to the point shall we!!" Ohori said sitting on the chair. 

"The reason I call you guys here is!!"

Everyone sit around her and moved their head closer to her while raising their eyebrows.

"From now you guys are going to attend SKE high school." She giggled making everyone glared at her.

"What!! We weren't kid anymore to attend high school, don't make me Pierce my sword at your heart!!" Jurina give her deadly glare.

"Hmm.....I got information from one of my spy that a werewolf is keeping their eye on an innocent girl, we don't know much thing about her and we also don't know why they always following her, in my exclaim her life is in danger, I need you guys to help her, the werewolf are stronger and dangerous to handle that easily, especially when there's a leader." Ohori explained while playing with her fingers.

"Okay, we will do our best to protect her." Yuko said in serious tone and looked at her commander who replied them with nod.

"That's what I like about them!!" Ohori said in her mind, handling them the girl file.

________

Do you know inside the dead river  far way behind the a dark forest. There lay a sleeping girl who can make your wishes come true as well as kill you too.

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 09:00:09 PM »
Taro-san.. Please explain I'm confused,.. :banghead:
There are many characters that appear in the first chapter and I can't identified most of them.. :sweatdrop:
First who is the beautful girl that Jurina hug? :?
And there is the girl that polish her nail and her lackeys..
The mysterious girl that give minami some kind of potion that can turn her into vampire, I think she is the one that Jurina saw in the prologue who just wake up, or not?
The last there is sleeping girl in the dark forest. :shocked
So in this fic there will be vampire, werewolves and human hunter.. Wow.. :w00t:
Okay so I must calm first, :panic: I know this is just the first chapter can't help it I guess if the mystery still thick.. hehe.. :grin:
Thanks for update. :twothumbs
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:06:23 PM by Raizel »

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 10:06:51 PM »
Taro-san.. Please explain I'm confused,.. :banghead:
There are many characters that appear in the first chapter and I can't identified most of them.. :sweatdrop:
First who is the beautful girl that Jurina hug? :?
And there is the girl that polish her nail and her lackeys..
The mysterious girl that give minami some kind of potion that can turn her into vampire, I think she is the one that Jurina saw in the prologue who just wake up, or not?
The last there is sleeping girl in the dark forest. :shocked
So in this fic there will be vampire, werewolves and human hunter.. Wow.. :w00t:
Okay so I must calm first, :panic: I know this is just the first chapter can't help it I guess if the mystery still thick.. hehe.. :grin:
Thanks for update. :twothumbs

Lolol you sure get very  confused.  Okay the beautiful girl that hugged jurina isn't Rena,  and the girl that wake up after 103 year later is acchan,  that mystery girl that give minami blood bottle to become vampir is the same girl that jurina saw in mountain,  and the girl polishing he nail yo uh can guess who is she,  because I already give hint,  about sleeping girl in the river you will find out in the nest chapter, and this fic have all kind of supernatural,  thanks for reading.

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 10:16:13 PM »
Lolol you sure get very  confused.  Okay the beautiful girl that hugged jurina isn't Rena,  and the girl that wake up after 103 year later is acchan,  that mystery girl that give minami blood bottle to become vampir is the same girl that jurina saw in mountain,  and the girl polishing he nail yo uh can guess who is she,  because I already give hint,  about sleeping girl in the river you will find out in the nest chapter, and this fic have all kind of supernatural,  thanks for reading.
Oh so that's how it is.. Wait a minute, a hint? where is it? I think I need to read again.. :banghead:
Wait she polishing her nail and beat up her underling, I think I know her.. Is it Itano Tomomi? :w00t:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 11:37:33 AM »
Here laying a girl with curiousity arousing her mind..
:mon thumb:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: THE ROYAL VAMPIRES (Wmatsui,Mayuki Atsumina) Chapter 2:Sleeping beauty
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2015, 06:40:39 PM »
Hello guys I'm back, with my first long chapter ever, well you guys now that all of mine chapter are short xd

First of all I thank for supporting me,.and thanks you guys I'm keep improving a lot.

I write half chapter without any problems, but when I reached at important place I get sacred many thought come to my mind, what if I can't do it, what if I got stuck etc.

But.….but I decide that I will never going to give up so here I'm with my all hard work hope you guys enjoy I also create pic too heheheh xd

Chapter 2: Sleeping beauty

Only silent engulfing the night and the city, but not somewhere inside a dark alley, because there is a girl who were trying hard, catching her breath while running away from some Yankees that was following her everywhere like a mad dog.

No matter how hard she tried to hide, they still found her and going to start chasing her, it's the same as playing hide and seek. No one knows who will win in the end, only future can answer that.

Well for me, I'm  watching her while standing at the building roof, somehow I want to save her, but I don't want to make me got myself into troubles. I want to stay away and live peacefully as longer as I can.

That hopeless girl start fading away from my eyes,  swallowed by the darkness.I hope she will be fine then again it's none of my business, if she will died or going to stay alive.

"Ano!! She is back!"

Hearing good news from Dance who were my underling make me smile a little, I walked back to our  house, since Royal vampire doesn't existed anymore we vampire become poor and hide ourselves very well from those crazy hunters, witches also other enemies who loves to watch us dying painfully, living sure become so hard for us since that war.

I stopped daydreaming or nightdreaming since it's night here as I realize we reached our home,  I enter my room and looked at my master who is playing with her nail as usual, she never get tired from it, I sighed and sit on my brown chair.

"Where you went to??" I asked as I shifted myself on the chair. As always I replied by  silence, honestly I get used to this silence reply, beside I already knew the answer so I don't have to ask twice. "Why can't you forget about them and enjoy your life as queen or king?" I asked again, well I'm not sure if she is queen or king, her personality is really different from girls and boys.

"Do you like it??" She answered me with question. She always ask me this whenever I talk about that. She always ask me if I'm enjoying living like this, without mansion, car money or family. Of course I hate it,  I want to enjoy my life like any other living things, go to parties, have car, friends, and enjoying the beautiful life, not living like poors.

"I'm doing this for everyone sake, cause I'm Royal vampire, I should think about others before thinking about myself." Here she goes again lecturing like king or queen, she sure never get tired from this.

"Only you is enough from all of them! No witch,hunter have match for your strength." I said proudly.

"Nee, Shibuya do you know that if you try to break one piece of stick, you can break it so easily without having any trouble, but when you try to break many stick together, you won't able to break them that easily." She stood up from her chair and walked toward the window, looked at the beautiful city view. "I will protect the kingdom of vampire." She said in serious voice.

"But you will get hurt!!" I whispered under my breath and clinched my fist tightly making my own hand bleed.

===============∞================

Imagine myself being a slave of those scary Yankees and serving them like dog, imagine myself being beaten by them at every little mistake that I do whether accidentally or not, Imagine my innocence being taken away by those Yankees make my heart bleed,torn apart and as i cry like born baby, I'm weak, I'm hopeless, I'm useless, I'm garbage, no one wants me, no one needs me, even my parents, everyone stared at me with those hateful gaze. I want to die, I want to end this pain, I want to rest forever.

"Nee, Nee, do you know that some hot handsome students transfer to our school, OMG I can't imagine myself dating one of them." I snapped into reality  as I heard one of my class fellow talking about some hot transfer students, but I'm too busy with my life problem to look at those so-called hot transfer students.

"But don't you find something strange about them? They don't seem like a students to me at all!" Another of my class fellow added.

"Eh, no way they seem fine to me, anyway who cares about that!!"

I sighed and looked out through the window, the sky were hiding behind the clouds, as if they protecting the sky from something. Even Sky have someone who will be protect them, but me! I can't even protect myself.

After school, I walk back to my home, but I don't feel like going back thome, knowing that those Yankees probably waiting for me. I sighed again, continue to walk toward a library that was not far from my school,  I decide i will going to read some books to kill the time.

In the library, I didn't find any interesting book for me to read, I have no interesting in history, math and others, I want to read something new, something that isn't true. Something that didn't existed like magic, lycans, aliens and others supernatural things, honestly I don't believe in those things,

As I keep searching for some books, my eyes catch one of the book that had written 'Sleeping beauty' on it's cover, but I ignored it and walk away to search some books at another cupboard, I took a book named  'The hunters' and walk to the table and start reading it. There was nothing new in it, as I keep reading the book, I heard giggling sound from behind I looked at the girl who were giggling and drawing,

I looked at her annoyed by the noise she made. I slowly moved my gaze back to my book hoping that she would stop, but that annoying girl didn't stopped giggling, I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, the girl stop giggle and looked at me with her emotionless eyes. "Do you need help?" She  asked.

"You wants help right? Then wake up the sleeping beauty, she will help you!!" She giggle and walk away leaving me dumbfounded.

______

I enter my house through window because I don't want those crazy Yankees see me coming through the main door and capture me. After taking shower as usual, I make a cup of noodles for myself and eat them, finishing my dinner I went to my room and lay on my bed. I sigh when my mind suddenly think about that stranger words.

Wake the sleeping girl if you want help

I wonder what is she meant by that! Wake up the sleeping girl! How? Which sleeping girl? Where she lives? And more important, who is she? So many questions running inside my head in the end so I close my eyes and let the darkness consume.

At the hunters Academy

"So have any bad or good news!!" Rine asked as she jump on the soft bed like a child.

"Nope!! There is nothing interesting about that girl, I wonder why the lycans follow her!" Jurina said while resting her head on Annin lap.

"Did you guys managed to find who are those Lycan that were following her?" Minami asked as her hand playing with a  blood bottle in her pocket.

"Yes I was able to find one, her name is kimoto Kanon."

"We should be more careful." Rine said as she continue jumping on the bed.

At another place, Yuko is standing at the top of the mountain while screaming madly.

"ROYAL VAMPIRE!!! ROYAL VAMPIRE!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME OUT RIGHT NOW AND SHOW ME YOURSELF IF YOU ARE THAT BRAVE!!"

Suddenly someone patted on yuko shoulder gently, but she ignore it and continue screaming, until the person smack on her head making yuko jump from her place and look back at the figure.

"Why you disturbing others peaceful night??" The figure asked without showing her reaction.

"Err,I just hope to see Royal vampire!!" Yuko speak while her eyes keep staring at the figure beautiful face.

"So what do you want!!" The person asked while looking at yuko from top to bottom.

"Are you Royal vampire??" Yuko blinked.

"No, but I'm a pure blood vampire." The figure gazing at her in creepy way.

"Oh, but I want to meet Royal vampire!" Yuko said in sad tone and looked down.

"They don't exist anymore!!" The figure replied.

"They do!!" Yuko said.

"They don't!!"

"They do!!"

"They don't!!"

"They do!!"

"Yes!!"

"No!!"

"Yes!!"

"I believe they do, they still exist. my grandfather told me once that they hiding somewhere, I wish I can meet them and ask them to make me turn into one of them."

"Why you want to become Royal vampire??" She frowned.

"Because I want to help and save innocent people, I want to become Royal vampire because they are strong, no one can  defeat them that easily!!" Yuko replied and moved her gaze toward the deep forest. The girl moved from yuko word and smiled.

"So, you must find her and ask her to make you a Royal vampire." She said and patted on Yuko shoulder.

"Who!!" Yuko eyes widened.

"Royal vampire, there's only one Royal vampire that still alive, try to find her because she is hiding somewhere!!"

"How would I know if she the Royal vampire??" Yuko raised her eyebrow.

"Hmm..let me give you a hint, Royal vampire usually eat a lot, so they will eat any kind of healthy food to gain energy!!" The figure replied with a smile.

Eh!! Isn't vampire supposed to drink blood??" Yuko ask shocked because till now she thought vampire only drinks  blood.

"Yes they do, but as you know Royal vampire were supposed to bring peace in the world so they only drink blood once in a week. other than that, they will eat healthy food. Royal vampire is completely different, hundred percent different from any other vampire." The figure explained.

'I see, now I have to watch every person who eat a lot.' Yuko thought. "Any other hint??"

"They like to kiss every cute person!"

'What!! Is she trying to say that Royal vampire are pervert??well that's not bad because I'm already pervert!!' Yuko grinned.

===============∞===============

On another day, hunters went to the school lazily, they really hate school, why in the world they have to go back to school after graduating.

"Ugggggh, I can't take it  anymore,  I mean look at those crazy fan of us who were following us creepily all over the world, we can't do anything freely." Minami bang her head on the desk.

Suddenly, a girl approached Jurina, she seem a ittle nervous, she were holding white paper, somehow the letter seem to be love letter. "Ano, Jurina-san…..please..." before the poor girl can even finish talking,  Annin grabbed Jurina by her collar making jurina look at her and then Annin peck jurina lips, glaring at the girl with 'What are you looking at bitch, she's mine.' look.

The girl shivered and run away while crying.
"You are such an evil Annin!!" Rine shrugged while Annin give victory smile.

As for Yuko, she keep staring at Sashi who eating like a zombie. 'She is eating a lot of healthy food! What if she is the Royal vampire?' Yuko thought 'No,No she can't be. She is so weak to be Royal vampire, yeah she isn't!!' Yuko shake her head.

"Sleeping beauty!!" Yuko heard someone whispered from her behind, she moved her gaze back and found one beautiful girl is sitting and thinking about something.

"Hey! You're okay?? " Yuko asked and replied by node.

"Ano!!" The girl spoke. "Do you believe in supernatural things??" She asked while playing with her nails.

"I do, I even meet some of them!!" Yuko replied her.

"Hey, you pervert stop harassing me!!" Girl hit Sashi face making her fall on the ground.

Yuko mouth open widely, pervert?? she thought in her head. Titling her head left and right, she then  scratch her head while staring at Sashi

Mayu Pov

Why do I keep thinking about the sleeping beauty, who was that mysterious girl and what did she meant by waking up the sleeping beauty.

Truthfully it's all seem like fairytales to me, but there is something inside me that keep telling me to believe in her words. What if it's true and she can help me! I won't lose anything if I do some search about it.

Thinking that, I went to the library and start to find information about the sleeping girl. After searching all the library, I didn't find anything about it, I sighed as I run my hand over my hair nervously.

I'm pretty sure that I saw book named sleeping beauty yesterday, but why can't I find it today, damn it. 

"Are you searching for something??" A voice snapped me back to reality. I looked at the voice owner, to my surprise it was Sashi.

"Oh yeah, I'm searching for something!" I scratched my arm nervously, suddenly I remember that Sashi is a witch. "Ano, I want to ask about sleeping beauty, do you know where can I find her??" I asked sashi in my low voice, she seem surprised by my questions, of course who can think that an innocent girl like me have interest in magic and supernatural things.

after staying silent, she spoke. "You can find her inside the Dead river!"

Suddenly, I remember some rumors about the sleeping beauty. 3 years ago there were many rumors about her, many girls have disappeared from school because of it, some said they have been killed by the sleeping beauty, and some said their wish have come true, and blah blah blah, but I never paid attention on it, I never believed that I'm going to do the same thing as those stupid girls did, if it's true, what if she end up killing me?

But again, I don't have any other way, my life is worst then death,until when will I continue running away like this? One day, those yakuza will capture me and I will become their slave. My life will become like complete hell.

I don't have any other way, either giving up or wake the sleepy beauty, like this or that I'm going to die in the end so why not choosing to die peacefully in sleeping beauty hands.

Thinking that, I rushes toward the dark forest , I keep running and running, little drop of rain falling all over me making me wet, the sound of  howling wolf and flying bat making me shiver, but I ignore everything and keep on running.

I don't want to give up, I don't want to die, I don't want to live like this, I want to be happy, I want to enjoy my life like every other teenagers, nothing can stop me from doing it, I don't care if I'm going to die today, I don't care what kind of dangerous thing I'm going to put myself in, I don't care what will happen tomorrow, all I want is help, all I want is to saved, and my heart says my wish will be achieve.

Suddenly my feet slip and I fall down on the ground, my face hit the rock that was on the way making them bleedind, drop of blood start flowing on my face, even my knees start to bleed
Little drop of rain run into heavy one, making me wet and cold, but I don't want to give up, I don't.

I stand up while shivering, placing my right hand on the tree, i support myself with it and start walking slowly.

Not yet, not that fast, I have to fight for my life, for my happiness, I know that if I work hard, I will never lose.

Hugging myself to make me warm, i keep walking deeper in the dark forest, the rain keep falling heavily making my view blurry, I can't even see anything clearly, but I can't give up either.

Again my feet slipped, making me falling down from the hill, my body keep rolling all around the way from the hill to down and fallen straight into the water, I felt myself drowning, I try to catch my breath and start swimming, I swam until my head come out from the water, I breathed heavily and squeeze my eyes to make my view clear.

I found myself inside the dead river, I looked all around me to find the sleeping girl, I take a breath and start swimming again, bringing myself out of the dead river.

I was panting, trying hard to catch my breath. As I come back to my normal breathing, I stand up and try to figure out where I'm. Suddenly, I saw something that look like a big box in middle of the river, maybe this is where she is sleeping.

I take off my jacket and my shoes, jump into the dead river again and start swimming toward the box.

As I reached closer to it, I put my one hand on the rock and lift myself up on it, as I come out of the river, I hold the big box that look like exactly the same as coffin, I open it slowly with my shivering hand, as I was about to open it, my hand hesitated. I feel afraid and start shivering, i can't tell if it was because of my wet body or the fear of death.

But again I don't want to lose, I closed my eyes and opened the coffin in one shot.
I open my eyes slowly and found a sleeping girl in front of me, she was beautiful, the most beautiful girl I saw in my life, I can't take my eyes off her, I keep studying her face like my favorite manga.

I reached my hand close to her and touched her cheeks. I felt electronic shot in my body, her cheeks were so soft and fluffy, tears suddenly fall of from my eyes without any reason.

I hold her body in my arm and start shaking her."Nee, wake up!!" I shakes her as tears flowing on my face and dripping on her.
"Please wake up!! Please wake up and help me" I need your help, please take my pain away!! I want to rest in peace, I want to die, I want to end this madness, this misery life!!"

But no respond come from her, I can't believe that I went through all this for nothing, I have no idea what to do!  How I going to wake her up!!

"PLEASE WAKE UP!!" I yelled and buried my face on her chest and start crying like a newborn baby.

"Please wake up! Please wake up! Please wake up" I keep repeating this word again and again until I felt some movement coming from her, I shocked, I wiped my tears and stares at her.

I saw blood on her lips that absolutely fall from my cut on my forehead that I got when I fall and hit on the rock.

The sleeping girl moved her right finger slowly, after a while later, she open her eyes making me jump up and stare at her scarily

She lift herself in the sitting position, she cracked her neck left and right, her eyes moved toward me, as our eyes meet, I froze up to point where I could'nt hardly breath, the color of life drained away from my face.

She stand up, outs from the coffin and start walking toward me, everything start to seem blurry as I can't hardly breath, I lost my balance and slowly fall down, but before my body can fall in the river something has grab and hold me tightly, the last thing I know is I was begging for help.

I open my eyes and stared at the clock. It shows me 7:00 a.m, I don't feel like waking up or going to school, I feel massive pain all over my body, I groaned and try to close my eyes again, but suddenly I heard footsteps coming toward me and felt that someone pull my blanket off angrily, making me jump of from the bed and fall onto the ground, my butt hit the floor and i end up groaning in more pain.

"Get up you sleepy ass, it's getting late!!" I looked up at the figure and saw a beautiful lady, I mean a very beautiful lady was standing infront of me while giving me a deadly glare.

I swallowed my saliva and blinked my eyes. I looked around to make sure if I'm in my own house.
"W-who are y-you??" I stuttered.

She kneeled down and moved her face closer to me, glancing at me. "Do you have Amnesia??" She ask frowning. I shake my head.

"Then you must remember about yesterday night! I'm your saviour." She said calmly.

"Now get up, take a shower and come to the kitchen for breakfast before it gets late!" She ordered me like a mother and walked away from the room.

================∞=================

I love you!.even knowing that we are from different world but I can't stop my heart, i can't stop it from loving you, please accept me and let me protect you
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:13:37 PM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 11:57:01 AM »
It's cool ><
I mean it's REALLY COOL
That Yuko too.. Aren't she being too innocent?? XD
But only one thing i want to ask..
Jurina with Annin???
I need your confirmation about that ASAP
Before i kill you in your sleep  :P
I also need your update ASAP :D

Offline tong99826

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 02:34:29 PM »
It is great! So many things need to be found out ~
Who is the girl that gave Takamina the bottle?
And who is that sleeping beauty? I guess she is Yuki.
Huhm...As that vampire told Yuko about the Royal Vampire, I'm wondering who Royal Vampire is. But according to the clues, I think that is Atsuko. Eating alot and like to kiss people, yeah it seems like we can think of Atsuko immediately haha.
Update soon author-san.
I love this fic :P
~AtsuMina~

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 04:00:39 PM »
I'm confused...,the mysterious figure said that the royal vampire loves to kiss cute people...,Jurina loves to kiss cute people...,
but what is she ???,a vampire hunter or a vampire ???,sorry if I'm bothering you Taro-chan  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Drumkan - Sleepwalking