JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Any Love (Sinkiroh encore mix)

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (MaYuki & WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 94796 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Welcome to my new fic, humans~  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
I'm quite sure some of you are familiar of Supernatural Partners?
Well, I have done yet another fic~ As you can see, it's called Management Affairs~
No, this is not an action or supernatural fic like my previous one... LOLOL
This fic will be a hotel setting~
As for the pairings, it will be Mayuki and Wmatsui~
Hope you guys would like it as well~  :twothumbs :twothumbs
ENJOY~!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

*RIIIIIIIING*

The sound of the alarm clock echoed throughout the whole house, so loud that felt like it was coming from inside the head rather than the side of the bed. An arm of a sleepy young lady reached for the table lazily and started slamming blindly on it, hoping to find the annoying mechanism without opening her eyes. The table had to be batted a few times before the annoying mechanism was found and got slammed, silencing it immediately. Once again, the house is filled with peaceful silence, but not for long. She was disturbed by yet another annoying voice.

“Hey, hey! Wake up! Wake up! Today’s the day! We’re going to be late!” An excited girl’s voice roared into the sleepy girl’s ears as her body was nudged continuously.

“Mmmm........” That’s the only grumbling voice she could make for now.

“Hey, are you listening? Wake up!”

“Mmmm.........” Once again, the same grumbling voice.

“Come on! Wake up!” The hyperactive girl pulled the sleepy girl up to a sitting position and started nudging her again.

“...........” No reactions from the sleepy girl. Her head remained tilted downwards as if she had no spine at all.

As soon as the girl let go of her grip, the tired girl fell right back onto her comfortable mattress and continued snoring.

She sighed. “You made me do this... Don’t blame me for any injuries.”

“Haiya!!!” The active girl literally flipped the whole mattress over. 

“Kyaa!!” A shriek was heard as the sleepy girl got flipped over to the floor along with her mattress. The next second, the mattress was already laying on top of the helpless girl.

The girl on the ground mumbled to herself. “That.......hurts......”

“Oh, now you’re awake? Get up! We’re going to be late for the interview!”

“Mmmmmm............ Hmmm?” The girl laying under the mattress still seemed a little fuzzy.

“Did you not hear me? Get up, Rena! It’s 10am now!” The hyperactive girl shouted.

“What!? That late already!?” Rena lifted the mattress away and finally took a glance at her friend. She then let out a flirty whistle at her friend as she shifted her eyes from top to bottom. “Wow... Looking good, Mayu...”

Rena had never seen Mayu in formal clothing before other than during university presentations. Now that she finally got to see it for the first time outside the presentation, Rena seemed really impressed by it.

“I’m flattered, Rena. Now go take your bath.” Mayu instructed.

After glancing a few more times at Mayu, she flew across the room and into the bathroom to take her usual morning shower.

“You better make it fast, Rena.. We’re going to be late.” The girl kept on pointing on her own watch, emphasizing the time.

Rena’s head popped out of the bathroom door. “Oh don’t worry, Mayu.. I’ll just take ten minutes max for my shower.”

Mayu squinted her eyes at the bathroom. “Somehow I have a very bad feeling about this...”

30 minutes later.........

“Damn it, I knew you would take this long for your shower! You always have! At this rate, we won’t even get to reach on time for the interview!” Mayu groaned again and again.

“Ok, I’m done.” Rena hopped out of the bathroom and ran towards the dressing table. “Hmm... What make up should I wear? Hey, any suggestions?”

“Forget about make up. We’re late. Let’s go!” Mayu seemed really frustrated.

“How can you say that? Everybody needs to look good for job interviews, right?” Rena shot a playful wink at Mayu.

“Oh, don’t you start shooting your deadly winks all over the place, Rena. If you wanted a good make up then you should have woke up earlier and do these things rather than continue to sleep like a pig..”

“Whatever you say, I still need at least some make up. I can’t go for a job interview looking like a monkey.” Rena insisted.

“Well now you confess that you look like a monkey..” Mayu laughed out loud.

Rena sarcastically faked a laugh. “HA! HA! HA! Not funny, Mayu!” She then proceeded with her make up.

“Alright, fine.. I have no time to argue with you. And make it fast. Just a light one will do.” Mayu said in a hurried tone.

After some ‘light’ make up......

“Ok, now your face looks like a baboon’s ass.” Mayu laughed once again.

“Hey, it’s not that bad...or red..” Rena rolled her eyes.

“Sure sure..... Whatever...” Mayu giggled for one last time before they finally moved on towards the shoe rack.

“Now for shoes.... Hey, Mayu.. Should I wear high heels or flats?” Rena smiled and blinked her eyes innocently at Mayu.

Mayu simply looked back at Rena and sighed loudly. “Girl, just choose whatever you feel like. Don’t ask me for fashion advice at times like this.”

“Oh, come on Mayu... Give me some ideas..” Rena insisted on getting some fashion tips at this time.

Mayu pressed her thumb and index finger on her own forehead as a sign of frustration and closed her eyes. “I don’t know about you, Rena.. But I am so tempted to wear those spike shoes right now and kick the crap out of you if you don’t hurry up and choose them yourself.”

“Ok ok.. Jeez... You’re like a lecturing mother.” Rena chose the pair of red heels.

“Oh, you better wish I do not turn into a lecturing grandmother instead.. The interview is at 11am and yet, now at 10.45am, we’re still at home!”

“Alright, alright... Let’s go!” Rena finally wore her heels and exited the house together with Mayu.

“Lucky the hotel’s just few blocks away, huh?” They started running along the sidewalk and towards a tall building which they could see from their house already.

As they were running along the streets, Rena suddenly stopped in her tracks and looked into a pastry store. Mayu who noticed this, stopped in her tracks as well and turned back. “What now, Rena?”

Rena smiled back at Mayu innocently. “Do you want something to eat?”

“Darn it, Rena. Eating can wait. Our interview can’t! Now let’s go!” Mayu told in a panic tone.

Rena took another glance at the pastry store and then back towards Mayu. Then another glance at the pastry store, then back at Mayu. All Mayu could do right now is just to squint her eyes back at Rena and act dumb. “What? Stop standing there and let’s get going!”

“I’ll be fast.. Promise!” Rena immediately ran into the pastry store.

“Really!? Damn it, if we’re late for the interview, I’m going to strangle you, Rena.” Mayu cursed.

Well at least Rena made it out of the store fast. She came running out of the store with a melon pan stuck in her mouth while holding onto a bottle of mineral water. “Ok ok.. Now let’s go.. The hotel’s just in front.”

Didn’t take them long to reach the hotel as well since the hotel was just few blocks away. As they reached the hotel, they stopped in their tracks and looked up at the tall building in awe. “This is it. AKB Hotel.. One of the top hotels in the world.”

Rena who had just swallowed her melon pan, looked at Mayu with a look of confidence. “Ready to chase after our dreams, partner?”

Mayu replied with a smirk. “You bet.. Let’s go..”

They made their way into the hotel lobby and they were surprised by the perfection of the interior design. All the way from the marble coated walls, beams and columns to the finely carved furnitures. The view was simply magnificent with a huge chandelier shining beautifully in gold throughout the whole lobby from the ceiling and the floor tiles are made out of the finest quality of marbles.

“Daaaaaaaaaamn......” Mayu’s eyes and mouth were pried open in awe from the beautiful designs that she didn’t even realize she spoke out loud.

“One of the best hotels in the world indeed..” Rena nodded her head. “Beautiful..”

Most of the hotel guests are dressed up in elegant formal attire.

“This place really is full of rich people..” Mayu whispered into Rena’s ear.

“Expected. It’s one of the top hotels after all...” Rena whispered as well because they didn’t want to look ‘poor’ in front of all the rich people.

“This is the first time I ever stepped into this hotel despite staying so close.. All I have ever seen in my life was just the exterior of the hotel.” Mayu was still in awe.

“Hey, come on. Our sight seeing can come later once we get ourselves a job in this hotel.” Rena patted Mayu’s back.

“Right... Let’s find where is the office block..” Both Rena and Mayu walked towards a signboard pinned up on a huge column and looked for directions to the office block.

“Office block is on the first floor...” Mayu looked around and found a flight of stairs. “Oh, that must be the stairs to the office block. Let’s go! Let’s go!”

Mayu started dashing towards the stairs as they were already 10 minutes late. Rena who followed Mayu from behind opened the cap from her water bottle and drank some water from it while scurrying towards the stairs as well. As she was pacing a little too fast, Rena accidentally tripped on her own foot and watched slowly as the bottle of water escaped from her grasp and spilled onto a young lady nearby.

“Oh my god!” Rena covered her mouth in shock. The young lady was drenched.

“My $1000 formal attire!!” The lady was shocked. Her hands were literally shaking from the scene of her expensive clothing getting ruined in just a few seconds. She then shot an angry glare at Rena and pointed her finger right at her face. Even her finger was trembling from anger. “You!!!! This is my best clothing! I wore this attire solely for my important meeting today!”

Rena apologized and attempted to leave right away. “I’m really sorry, ma’am.. It was an accident.. We have some important business to attend to right now. I’ll pay you back later on.. I promise..”

“Oh, no you’re not going anywhere! Not until you pay me back for my clothes!” The lady grabbed onto Rena’s wrist.

“Hey, let go!” Rena tried to pry the lady off her.

Mayu pointed behind the young lady with a shocked expression. “Oh!! Isn’t that the superstar, Maeda Atsuko!?!?”

“Where!?” The lady turned back. “I don’t see her anywhere.”

As soon as she turned back, both Mayu and Rena were gone.

“Damn it, I got tricked!” The lady screamed and cursed in frustration. “The both of you will get it the next time I meet you two!”

In no time, both Mayu and Rena reached the office block. Rena seemed a little troubled. “I feel a little guilty, Mayu... Her clothes cost $1000...”

“You feel guilty, so what? You’re going to pay her back? And where exactly do you find this $1000 to pay her back?”

“Well.......” Rena gave it some thought and ended up shrugging her shoulders.

“See what I mean? You don’t even have the money for it. You should be happy that I saved you just now.” Mayu said in a sarcastic tone.

“What if she finds us again?” Rena asked in a worried tone.

“Pfft.. Unlikely. Japan is so big. There will not be any chance of us meeting that lady again.” Mayu brushed Rena off immediately.

“Hmm.. Maybe you’re right..” Rena nodded.

“Well, luckily the interview has not started yet.. Let’s get our attendance marked with the secretary first.” Both Rena and Mayu walked towards the secretary standing just outside the CEO’s room.

“Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Rena here.” Rena told the secretary.

The secretary started flipping over some papers she was holding onto, searching for their names. “Watanabe Mayu..... Matsui Rena...... Watanabe Mayu....... Matsui Rena...... Oh there you go.”

The secretary ticked their names and smiled back at them. “Alright. With this, it seems like everyone is present already. Take a seat on the couch over there and I’ll be with you guys shortly.”

She then went back into the CEO’s room.

“So let’s see what do we have here...” Mayu looked around and see that there are about 20 people sitting around, waiting for the interview as well. She started analyzing the whole area, looking left and right at all the candidates and whispered at Rena’s ear. “They look well prepared for this...”

Rena whispered back. “Of course they are well prepared for this. I mean, who would want to screw up such a good job opportunity? Why do you think I slept late last night, huh?”

Mayu gave Rena an annoyed look. “You were playing Dance Dance Revolution in your room, Rena..”

“Erm...” Rena shifted her eyes awkwardly from left to right and looked back at Mayu with a straight face. “No..........”

“Yes you were, Rena. My room and your room is just one wall apart. The volume was so loud, I thought my eardrums were about to burst. I couldn’t even sleep. You were even singing along to it. I had to literally plug wet tissues into my ears to sleep.”

“That bad, huh?” Rena innocently scratched the back of her head.

“What do you think?” Mayu seemed annoyed.

“Hey, but at least I did some research about it later on, right?”

“Right...........” Mayu said in a sarcastic tone.

At this time, the secretary opened the CEO’s door and made an announcement. “To all the interviewees, thank you for coming here for the job interview. Our CEO, Miss Kashiwagi Yuki will be personally interviewing everyone here. She is already waiting for everyone in her room. As I said before, two people will be interviewed at the same time. First two, Miss A and Mister B, come in, please.”

Mayu whispered into Rena’s ears. “Apparently, they really are telling the truth about interviewing in pairs..”

“They’re not doing this to make us rivals, aren’t they? You know, like playing with both our psychologies and making us think that ‘I am better than you, you’re better than me’ kind of thing?” Rena seemed very worried now.

“Don’t worry... We’re not like the others. At least we’re close to one another. I’ll cover your back, you’ll cover mine. Deal?” Mayu pointed out her pinky finger at Rena to make a deal.

Rena started laughing. “You’ll cover my back and I’ll cover yours? Why are you talking as if we’re in a war zone?”

“Hey.. This is more than a war zone. This is a job interview to work for one of the best hotels in the world. Everyone other than ourselves are enemies.”

“Alright. Deal.” Rena interlocked her pinky with Mayu’s pinky as a sign of making a deal.

Time passes by pretty quickly as both Mayu and Rena watch the candidates entering and exiting the CEO’s room two by two. Finally all that’s left is just the both of them. Strangely, all who went into the CEO’s room, man or lady, came out saying the same thing. About how hot or how sexy the CEO looks.

“Oh my gosh, the CEO is just so hot! Her legs.... Those long legs..” A candidate mumbled to herself.

Seemingly, Mayu overheard the other candidate’s chat. “Jeez... Are they here to interview or are they here to look at the CEO?” Mayu rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“How do you know you won’t be entranced by her beauty as well?” Rena shot a smirk at Mayu.

“Trust me, Rena. I am not easily attracted to anyone.”

“And what if you are?” Rena insisted.

“I’ll buy you lunch then.” Mayu accepted the challenge. “What about you? What if you’re the one who was hypnotized by her beauty instead?”

“What are you trying to say? If I am hypnotized, then I’ll just be hypnotized. I don’t understand your question.” Despite knowing that Mayu actually wants her to make a bet as well, she acted dumb.

“Hey, bet something too...” Mayu poked Rena’s shoulder.

“And why should I bet something again?” Rena asked in a tone.

“Because I made a bet with you.”

“It’s not my fault that you wanted to buy me lunch.. You’re the one who made that deal yourself.”

“Then I take back my words!”

“Too late, Mayu.. Too late for that..” Rena laughed at the regretful Mayu.

“Then buy me lunch!”

“I don’t think so..” Rena smirked and shook her head.

“Buy me dinner, then..”

“No!”

“Buy me a car.”

“You’re out of your mind, Mayu. Where the hell do I get the money to buy you a car? I don’t even have the money to buy myself a car.”

The secretary opened the door once again. “Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Rena.”

“Well, enough talking crap. Finally the time for us to lock a job in this famous hotel has come! Let’s do this together!” Mayu high-fived Rena as they stood up from the couch and entered the room confidently.

Chapter 1
END

So, what do you think of my new fic? Yay or Nay? Feel free to critic all you want~ I would appreciate all your comments~
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 07:56:56 PM by sophcaro »

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 1)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 02:15:46 PM »
 :cow: :cow: :cow:
I NEED TO COMMENT ANYWAY BUT I'M USING MY PHONE RIGHT NOW BUT WHO  CARES I WANT TO COMMENT ANYWAY! = ̄ω ̄=
THIS ...IS... AWESOME!!
I WILL LISTED YOU AS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR ONII-SAMA~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
ME LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU~~ ╮(╯3╰)╭ ♡
MAYU AND RENA ARE LIVING TOGETHER YEAH~
AND WOW YUKI IS THE CEO!! ><
AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE HYPERACTIVE ONE YOU MENTION IS JURINA.. ><
THEIR CHARACTER IS NOT AS SAME AS I USUALLY SEE... I DON'T KNOW FOR OTHERS YET.. ><
I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE ><
I WILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE THEN~ :3
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FIC.. ♡

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 02:53:40 PM »
OMG I love the interaction between R and Mayu
XDD
so funny~~

I really like this~
I'm waiting for the next update! :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 02:56:10 PM »
Omg! I love this fic!

I laughed when mayu and rena were arguing about lunch  :rofl:

I can't wait for mayu's reaction when she see yuki.  :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:

Update soon!   :hee:

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 03:05:51 PM »
Really Really interesting!!

Imagine that the girl Rena make angry is Yuki... It would be soooooooo fun!!

But if it is not that then that girl need to purchase then like a yakuza  XD
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 03:09:29 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHA~

Their interaction are so funny and cute..  :lol:

Can't wait to see more of that RenaMayu-moments.. :fap

*raising the flag of MaYuki and WMatsui* :twothumbs :fap :fap :fap

Thanks for sharing your new story in the fandom.. :thumbsup

Hope you update soon, yeah? Thanks :kneelbow:

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 03:30:37 PM »
WHY SO SHORT?!  :gyaaah:
COME ON CONTINUE

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 03:55:21 PM »
Haha this MayuRena combi is great. Sounds like they're both troublemakers, more so for Rena.

If Yuki's the CEO, who'll Jurina be?

This looks great!! can't wait for the next chapter :D

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 05:42:09 PM »
Waaaahhhh... a new fic !!!

MayuRena pair is funny..  XD

That's great !!!  :twothumbs

Yuki as the sexy boss, neh???  :lol:

I think the person whom Rena spilled her water is Jurina...  :grin:

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 06:12:36 PM »
Yay! New fic!
LOL MayuRena is soooooo funny!
I hope there'll be mooore interactions between them XD
Can't wait for the next update =D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 10:17:58 PM »
Another fanfic form Kevin yay

Can't wait for the interview

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 10:23:04 PM »
I'll be fast:
YAY!!!!

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 04:46:17 PM »
NEW FIC, NEW FIC, NEW FIC! :D

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2014, 10:39:01 AM »
To Everyone : Thank you for supporting my new fic and thinking that it was good.. Really appreciate it..  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

I never expected that my new fic will be so well received as well.. :mon ignore: :mon ignore: :mon ignore:

I am currently working on the chapter 2 of this fic.. So, stay tuned~!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2014, 02:14:22 PM »
A great beginning of a new story...

It's going to be another interesting story like your previous ones

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the new story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2014, 07:43:25 PM »
Chapter 2

As soon as both Rena and Mayu entered the CEO’s room, they were shocked to see that the CEO is actually a beautiful and hot looking young lady just like how the previous interviewees explained her to be.

“Hi.. I’m Kashiwagi Yuki. The CEO of AKB Hotel. Please take a sit..” The CEO instructed them. Rena sat down on one of the chairs in front of the CEO’s table but not Mayu. Mayu seemed to be distracted by something else. Her face looked completely stunned as her mouth remained half open. The first thing that caught Mayu’s attention as soon as they entered the room was the CEO’s seductive pair of legs instead of her voice or her looks.

Mayu did not even get a chance to take a look at the CEO’s face as her mind already went crazy at the sight of those pair of legs. Her eyes remained glued onto the CEO’s sexy, long legs the entire time. “Damn those legs are so sexy, it makes me want to remove one of the stockings and slap it across my face over and over again. Then I will take the other stocking and frame it up in my room.. Wait.. What the hell am I talking about in my own brain? Stop this shit at once, brain!” Well, good thing she didn’t say these words out loud or else she would be kicked out of the office by now or worse, sued.

“Erm... Miss Watanabe?” The CEO called out.

Mayu did not even realize what was happening around her or what she had been thinking about for the past five seconds. Her mind seemed to be floating somewhere in the wonderland now.

“Miss Watanabe?”

Rena, noticing that Mayu was daydreaming, faked a loud cough, hoping to bring her back to her senses but it seemed to be futile.

“Excuse me, Miss Matsui.. Is something wrong with your friend?”

“Oh, no no.. Nothing is wrong with her.. Right, Mayu??” Rena nudged Mayu’s arm a little with her elbow, causing her to finally come back to her senses.

“H-Huh?” As soon as Mayu shifted her eyes on the CEO’s face, it was as if time stopped. Mayu locked her gaze at the CEO’s face and blinked a few times at her extreme beauty. “My.....gosh......”

Her face, the way she flipped her hair, the way she crosses her legs. Perfection is the very word Mayu would use to describe her.

“Mayu, stop it.. You’re going to screw this interview up..” Rena whispered loudly at Mayu to get her back to her senses.

“O-Oh.. I’m so sorry... It’s just that I’ve never seen someone that looks this beautiful..”

The CEO seemed a little surprised as she blinked her eye and smiled back at Mayu. “Why thank you for your compliments, Miss Watanabe..... Please take a seat.”

After letting out an awkward cough, Mayu took her place and whispered into Rena’s ears. “Saw that? She’s totally into me..”

Rena nodded and whispered in a sarcastic tone. “Sure, of course she is.... And you owe me lunch..” She shot a playful wink only to be replied with Mayu rolling her eyes annoyingly.

“Well, are you two ready? Can we start with the interview?” The CEO, Kashiwagi Yuki spoke out to them.

“Please forgive us for stalling your time.. We are ready now.” Rena apologized.

“Alright, then.” After arranging a few papers on the table, Yuki interlocked her fingers together and placed them on the pile of papers. “Let’s start with you, Miss Watanabe.. Can you introduce yourself a little bit to me?”

“My name is Watanabe Mayu. Age 25. I have recently graduated from AKB International University with MBA (Masters of Business Administration) in Hospitality Management. Total CGPA of 3.97 points out of 4.0 points.”

“Wow.. MBA in Hospitality Management and a CGPA of 3.97. That’s pretty impressive, I must say.. For a renowned university like AKB International University, it is actually very difficult to score with flying colors.” The CEO nodded her head being impressed by Mayu’s university performance.

“I was actually a graduate from AKB International University..”

“You were!?” Both Rena and Mayu spoke out loud simultaneously being surprised with the fact that the CEO of AKB Hotel, one of the best hotels in the world was actually a graduate from their very own university.

“Sure was.. But of course not everyone studying in a university with such a busy schedule would have the time to get to know their senpai, right?” Yuki replied.

“Wow.. Then this must be destiny, Miss Kashiwagi...” Mayu told it straight to Yuki’s face.

“Maybe it is...” Yuki then shot a sweet smile at Mayu.

Mayu’s and Yuki’s eyes met up and time seemed to have slowed down once again for Mayu. “I........”

The next thing Mayu saw from Yuki was something so unexpected, Mayu would have never thought of it ever happening in her lifetime.

“H-Huh?” Mayu rubbed her eyes for a second and looked back at Yuki.

“Yes, Miss Watanabe?” Yuki looked back at Mayu with a weird expression. And of course Yuki had never winked at Mayu before. It had always been Mayu who imagined these things by herself.

“Crap. My mind is starting to play tricks on me....” Mayu thought to herself and shook the weird illusions off her mind.

“Are you alright, Miss Watanabe?” Yuki asked in concern.

“I’m alright. I’m alright. Just having some.......hallucinations..”

“I’m sorry? Hallucinations?” Yuki seemed a little confused. “Are you in some kind of erm....medication or something?”

“Medication?” Now it is Mayu’s turn who looked confused.

Rena then whispered into Mayu’s ears. “In short, she wants to know if you’re on drugs, you moron... Stop day dreaming or you’ll be looked at as a drug addict.”

“Oh, no! I’m not on any medications of course... I’m just a little dizzy, that’s all.” Mayu finally explained herself.

“Dizzy? Do you need me to call in a doctor to check you up?” Yuki seemed concerned about Mayu.

“No, it’s alright. You don;t have to call in any doctor.” Mayu replied with a smile.

“Well if you say so...” Yuki nodded and proceeded with Rena. “So, how about you, Miss Matsui? Tell me about yourself..”

“My name is Matsui Rena. Also age 25 like Mayu. Graduated also from AKB International University with MBA (Masters of Business Administration) in Hospitality Management. Total CGPA of 3.85 points out of 4.0 points.”

“3.85 points. That’s really good as well..”

“It was all thanks to Mayu here who guided me in my studies.” Rena praised Mayu on the spot.

Mayu used this as an advantage to add some merit points for both of them. “We kinda helped each other actually. Since I am better in studies, I guided Rena a little with her studies. While Rena is better with hands-on activities such as doing presentations, she helped me a lot with that.”

Yuki smiled and nodded. “You both must be very lucky to have each other to depend on.”

Yuki proceeded with her never ending questions at Rena and Mayu. That was when Mayu’s imagination started to run wild by itself once again. All the sound around her were muted, as she only see Yuki’s lovely eyes, her lovely nose, her lovely lips... Oh, those kissable lips..

She literally smiled to herself like an idiot while gazing deep into Yuki’s eyes. “That......was hot...”

Yuki voiced out at Mayu, bringing her back into reality once again. “Sorry, what was hot again?”

“Oh, nothing.. It’s just me.. I’m feeling hot right now. Phew....” Mayu started fanning herself awkwardly.

“You’re being a little weird, Miss Watanabe...”

“Please forgive me, Miss Kashiwagi.. I’m always weird when I see something really really attractive or beautiful...”

Yuki blinked her eyes for a short moment before letting out an awkward cough. “Alright. A final question for both of you..”

Rena whispered into Mayu’s ears and giggled. “You just got ignored..”

Mayu whispered back at Rena being annoyed by Rena. “I can see that... Shut up.”

“You are the captain of a boat, sending a swimmer, a fat person and a diver across the river. The boat is now sinking, and asking one person to jump off the boat would save everyone. Who would you ask to jump off?”

Both Mayu and Rena looked at each other and nodded. They then answered simultaneously. “I would jump off the boat myself.”

“Oh? Do tell me the reason.” Yuki seemed very interested in both their answers.

Mayu started. “In this case, the captain is a metaphor of workers in the hotel.”

Rena continued right after Mayu. “While the swimmer, the fat person and the diver is a metaphor of the customers in the hotel.”

From this point on, they already know what each other is going to say. Both Mayu and Rena are simply continuing each other’s sentences as if they can literally read each other’s mind. “It doesn’t matter who has the advantage in water or not.”

“Swimmers, divers, fat people, old people are the same. If they ride our boat, they are our customers.”

“It is not relevant to ask a swimmer or diver to jump off just because they can swim. They got on our boat, and we must make sure they stay on the boat till they safely arrive to the other side of the river.”

“That’s because our customers safety is our number one priority.”

“Hell yeah!” Both Mayu and Rena high-fived each other on the spot.

Yuki smiled and nodded. “So this is what they mean by the term ‘Great minds think alike’, huh? That was actually a very good answer from the both of you..”

“You flatter us too much, Miss Kashiwagi..” Mayu scratched the back of her head while blushing.

“Alright. Thank you for coming for the interview today..” Yuki stood up and shook both Mayu and Rena’s hand firmly. Her grip was really firm and confident as expected from a CEO of one of the best hotels in the world. “Please wait outside. My secretary will post the results up shortly.”

“Well, that went better than expected..” Rena let out a loud sigh.

“Now, we just have to wait till the results are posted..” They took a place at the couch.

About half an hour later, the secretary exited from the CEO’s room and pasted the results of the interview on the notice board. All the interviewees swarmed the notice board right away. Some were left crying, some were left laughing in excitement after looking at the result.

“You know, I’m actually a little nervous, Rena..” Mayu clinged onto Rena’s arm tightly.

Rena let out a giggle and pointed at Mayu’s face. “You? The great Watanabe Mayu being nervous? Wow, if even you’re nervous, then I must have had a cardiac arrest by now.”

Mayu punched Rena’s shoulder. “I’m being serious here, Rena.. Working in this hotel had always been both our dreams since we’re young.”

“Ready to look at the results?” Rena nudged Mayu’s shoulder.

“No, I am not! How about you go see it, then you tell me. I’m just going to cover my eyes.” Mayu covered her eyes with one hand while the other hand still clinging tightly onto Rena’s arm.

As they both walked up front to the notice board, Rena started searching for both their names and she finally found it. Her eyes were literally pried open as she covered her mouth in shock. “My....god.....”

Mayu’s eyes remained closed the whole time. Her curiosity was killing her. “How was it, Rena? Did we get it!? Did we get the job!?”

“I-I’m sorry, Mayu.....”

“Wait, why are you apologizing? Why are you apologizing!?” Mayu still didn’t want to open her eyes and yet she could already feel her eyes swelling up with tears from Rena’s words.

“I’m really sorry, Mayu.. I can’t bring myself to tell you this..”

“Stop apologizing to me, damn it! I don’t want to hear any apology anymore!”

“You have to take a look at this yourself to believe it, Mayu..”

As Mayu slowly opened her eyes and looked at the result slip on the notice board, she saw something unbelievable under the list of hired people. Out of seven names listed under the category of hired interviewees, the last two names especially caught Mayu’s attention.

Watanabe Mayu - Receptionist

Matsui Rena - Receptionist

“R-R-Receptionists!!! We got the job, Rena! We got the job as receptionists!!!” Mayu laughed and hugged Rena tightly as she started crying happy tears.

Rena who noticed Mayu’s tears of joy teared up a little as well. “Yes, Mayu! We got it!”

Mayu then removed herself from the hug and punched Rena once again on her shoulder. “The hell did you apologize to me for!? I thought I didn’t make it! You idiot!”

“Just having some fun..” Rena laughed out loud.

“Jeez... You scared the life out of me, Rena....” Mayu wiped off her tears with her palm and showed it to Rena. “Look at all these tears!”

“You sure those aren’t crocodile tears?” Rena joked.

“Oh sure... I definitely faked my cry to get everyone’s sympathy.” Mayu said this sentence with a sarcastic tone while swaying her hands.

“Ok ok.. I get it..” Rena calmed Mayu down and looked back at the notice board. “It states here that the secretary will call us tomorrow for further information about when we will start working.”

“You know what? Forget it. We got the job, so nothing else really matters anymore. Let’s just go back home for now. I’m already mentally tired from all the nervousness...”

“Do you want to have some lunch before we go back?” Rena suggested.

Mayu looked down at her own stomach and rubbed onto it. “Sure.. I’m feeling a little empty in my stomach after you scared the shit out of me. No wonder I feel like something came out of my ass earlier..” Mayu joked.

“You’re disgusting beyond words, Mayu...” Rena literally shot a disgusted face at Mayu.

“You’re the one who made fun of me first, Rena..”

“Fine. Whatever. Don’t forget that you still owe me lunch, Mayu.” Rena reminded Mayu of the bet they made earlier.

“What lunch?” Mayu blinked her eyes innocently at Rena acted dumb.

“You fell completely in love with the CEO, Mayu. Admit it! You were even day dreaming and hallucinating about her earlier.”

“No I did not! But I do admit her legs are sexy.. And those lips as well... Those kissable lips.. I just wanna bite on them.” Mayu then showed the biting gesture.

“See what I mean? I knew it... I won the bet, Mayu. Lunch on you!”

“Hell no!”

“If you break a promise, you’ll get struck by lightning.”

“Pfft... I’m not superstitious, Rena.. You can’t scare me with that.” Mayu brushed Rena off immediately.

“Oh? What if I were to tell you that I hid your mangas. Are you scared then?”

“What have you done!? Where did you hide my mangas!?” Mayu literally grabbed Rena by the collar.

“I don’t know.. Maybe if you buy me lunch, it would really help me remember better..” Rena smiled back at Mayu sarcastically.

“Gah!! Fine! You better return my mangas back to me after that. I’m warning you, Rena..” Mayu pointed her finger at Rena and warned.

“See? It’s not that difficult, right?” Rena shot a smile of satisfaction at Mayu who only replied with an undecipherable grumble.

As Mayu and Rena were about to exit the CEO’s lounge area, they saw a young lady walking right towards their direction. She then stopped in her tracks, blinking her eyes at them. Mayu whispered into Rena’s ears. “Hey, this young lady looks familiar..”

Rena whispered back at Mayu. “Yes, she does... Where did we met her again?”

She pointed her finger at their faces right away. “AH!!!! You’re the two from earlier!!”

“Oh, crap!” They suddenly remembered the scene that happened earlier today in the hotel lobby.

“You! Pay me back for my clothes!” The young lady walked over and grabbed onto Rena’s arm once again.

“I don’t have the money to pay you back. I’m sorry..” Rena apologized.

“I don’t care if you have the money or not. You ruined my best pair of clothing, you pay me back. Get it?” It seems like the lady doesn’t want to give up on this.

“You have to be a little reasonable about this, ma’am... I really don’t have the money to pay you back.” Rena insisted once again.

“I am reasonable enough to not sue you for ruining my important meeting today, lady! It was because you spilled the water all over me that I couldn’t attend the meeting anymore!” The young lady replied in anger.

Mayu intentionally whispered into Rena’s ear out loud, so that the young lady would listen to this as well. “Forget about her, Rena... She’s just probably one of those low ranked workers who had a hard time from her boss and is taking it out on us.. Good thing now that we’re hired as receptionists in this hotel, we’re under Miss Kashiwagi’s protection. We don’t have to be afraid of this lady right here.”

“Wait. You guys were chosen to work as receptionists in this hotel?” The lady crossed her arms and looked really confused.

“Yes, we are.. I don’t see the problem in that.”

“There is a problem. Why would Miss Kashiwagi hire somebody like the both of you as receptionists in this hotel? People like you will just bring the hotel quality down.”

“Oh, you did not just insult us..” Rena raised her voice being upset because of the insult.

The lady spoke out loud in confidence. “Yes I just did, and I have the right to.. You two on the other hand....”

Mayu raised her hand, stopping the lady from speaking further. “Sorry, but we’re not interested in speaking with an ignorant person like you..”

The young lady’s mouth got pried open in shock as she got angry all over again. “Did you just call me ignorant!? Do you know who I am!?!?”

“Both of you, come here!” A mysterious girl pulled both Mayu and Rena away from the heated scene before it gets worse than it already is and dragged them all the way to the toilet and locked the door.

Mayu let out a growl of anger before the girl could open her mouth. “What the hell, woman!? You’re trying to kidnap us or something!? If you are, let me just tell you this straight so that we do not waste any more time in doing this. I have no money to pay you at all. You wanna kidnap, then kidnap her. At least she has money to buy a Play Station 3 console.” Mayu pointed at Rena.

Rena shot a glare back at Mayu. “Excuse me? I bought the Play Station 3 with my savings! And what happened to ‘I’ll cover your back, you cover mine’? Traitor!”

“Hey, hey! Enough! Let me speak!” The girl finally voiced out, gaining both Mayu and Rena’s attention.

“Wait a minute.. Who are you again?” Mayu asked in a questioning tone.

“I’m Watanabe Miyuki. Or you guys can call me Milky. I’m another interviewee who got the job of receptionist as well..”

“Oh!? Another Watanabe!? My super duper long lost sister! Or cousin! Or aunt! Or whoever the hell you are! Here, high five!!” Mayu held her right hand up for Milky to reply it with a high five.

“Erm....” Milky reluctantly gave Mayu a high five.

“Yay!! Sisters!!!” Mayu immediately clinged put an arm over Milky’s shoulder as if they were best friends already. “You wanna grab some coffee now?”

“Coffee????? Sure!!! I love coffee!! Let’s go now!” Didn’t take a second for Milky to change her mind back right away. “Wait, no!!!!! Stop changing the topic. Now is not the time for coffee! Do you both realize who you fought with outside the CEO’s office?”

Rena rolled her eyes around, thinking of an answer. “The janitor?”

“Does she look like she is dressed up to clean the floor!?” Milky made some sense. It doesn’t matter which part in the world, no janitor in the world will dress up in a thousand dollar worth of formal clothing.

“Well don’t all workers here dress up formally?” Mayu shrugged.

“No!! Think about it! She was standing in the CEO’s lounge. Other than us interviewees and the secretary, who else would be allowed into that area?”

“You’re right! It all makes sense now! She must be the coffee lady!” Rena answered confidently.

“Maybe.. Well, she can’t be one of the interviewees since we didn’t see her just now. And she can’t be the CEO since the CEO was Miss Kashiwagi Yuki..” Mayu stated.

“You’re right about one point.. Miss Kashiwagi is indeed the CEO..” Milky made a sudden pause and glanced back at both of them before continuing. “But do you realize that huge companies like this AKB Hotel has actually two CEOs instead of only one?”

Suddenly Mayu and Rena froze as they started laughing jokingly. Despite laughing like that, they started sweating buckets at the same time. Even their laugh sounded shaky already. “H-H-ha-haha-h-hahaha...... C-Come on, Milky.... Y-You’re n-not trying to s-say that......... You don’t a-actually mean that........the lady.....is......you know....just so happen to be.....well...a CEO or something like that, right? H-hahah-haha........”

Milky nodded her head softly and patted both backs together. “You guys should have done more research about this hotel, guys.. The young lady you argued with is Matsui Jurina. The second CEO of AKB Hotel... You guys are going to have a haaaaaard time here, buddies.. I feel you... I really do.. Have a nice day..” Milky patted their backs for one last time before exiting the the toilet.

“...............” All Mayu and Rena could do right now is to look at each other’s face silently for a long time. The awkwardness in the air was so thick.

“Wanna quit this job?” Mayu asked Rena with a pokerface.

“Very tempting....” Rena nodded and replied, also with a pokerface.

“................” Again with the silent, blank stare.

Mayu scratched the back of her head. “We’re dead, aren’t we?”

“You don’t say?”

Chapter 2
END
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:07:36 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 2) UPDATED!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2014, 08:09:10 PM »
hello :hand:

you update fast. i like that. :D

i love all your previous stories. they are very good  :twothumbs

i am a silent reader. sorry for that :bow:

but now i will become an aactive reader, :) so i will try to comment all your next update stories. :fap

keep your good work  :thumbsup i will waiting for your next update  :)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2014, 09:24:56 PM »
Omg im love ur story

I love when Mayu saw CEO...she was like in heaven

Wahh.. Mayu and Rena going to have a hard time

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »
Daawww those gifs :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2:

I've been a silent reader all the time but your fic is really great, forced me to move my lazy hands and typing a comment xD I like the element in this story, you bring the comedy naturally and I really enjoy it not to mention I'm laughing like crazy at Mayu's hallucination

MayuRena have such a great chemistry with each other, their interaction was hilarious as hell lol! it's kinda rare to find Rena with kind of character like that but still it's very interesting.

Seems you made Jurina as a character who hard to deal with. How Rena will solve the problem especially with Jurina as her boss! she's going to have a hard time. I can't wait to see how the relationship between them will grow.

Waiting for the next update :cow: :cow:
twitter  tumblr

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2014, 10:58:16 PM »
HOLY S-
TIME TO JUMP SHIP!!!
:stoned:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Any Love (Sinkiroh encore mix)