JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Suroukau

Author Topic: Artificial Love update Chapter 8  (Read 10324 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Artificial Love update Chapter 8
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 08:20:16 PM »
Well I know it's been a long time but I decided to update this since people have been requesting it for sometime. I don't know if Yuuki-san will update but for now enjoy this one ^^
==================================================================================

Chapter 8

Mayu was happy to see that Yuko again after all the time they hadn't been away and wanted to catch up with her. Mayu decided to have Yuko over for dinner so they could catch up on old times. She had told her to come around five since they both had work to do all day. Yuko got ready to head out to work and noticed something strange with Yuki. She seemed a little off to her but she thought maybe she was just tired. Mayu told Yuki she was in charge of the house and then headed off to work to continue her work. She went to the lab where she continued her work on the bionic limbs because the hospitals were really pushing her to complete the limbs. With the recent war that's going on in America, the Japanese government has been pushing Mayu to complete them so they're ready for an attack at any day. Mayu was simply working on a bionic leg when suddenly there was knock on the door.

"Enter!" 

"Oi Watanabe you care to explain what this was doing on my desk?"

A large stack of papers was thrown onto the desk in front of Mayu causing her to look up. There was no surprise that it would be Sae who also worked in the lab with her only she worked in a different department. Sae was the head researcher in cryogenics and had been freezing everything from plants and animals to actual people. She was working on preserving the human body and still able to be alive when they come out of the frozen state. Supposedly if this succeeds, people can freeze themselves and then have themselves woken up sometime in the far future. Sae and Mayu were always competing for the top spot because they both needed funding in order to do the work. For the past ten years Mayu had always been the favorite so Sae had bitterness towards her. However, because Mayu was a genius, she had helped Sae many time whenever something bad happened so Sae had no right to completely hate her.

"That is the report you asked me to write last week." Mayu said as she focused on her leg.

"I know and to be honest Mayu was I amazed at your work. I came down her to ask if you'd be willing to switch to the cryogenics department. We could use a great mind like you."

"I'm sorry Sae but the answer is no. I like the work I'm doing now."

"Fine suit yourself."

Sae left leaving Mayu to concentrate on her work. Mayu really didn't talk to Sae much and whenever she did it usually ended in a fight and sometimes security coming in. Mayu continued to focus on her work and played with the bionic leg making the toes wiggle and the leg move up and down. Most of it was completely and now the only thing she was missing was the connection from machine to human. Mayu had been able to reattach limbs with Yuki but hers were live human tissue. It would be different with mechanical parts and to make things worse she would need a test subject. Thinking of test subjects for some reason reminded her of Yuki so she decided to go see what Yuki was doing. Ever since the break in incident, Mayu had installed security cameras. Walking over to her desk, Mayu pressed a button on her computer and it lit up showing every room in the house. Through the screen Mayu could see Yuki cleaning the windows and tables. She looked so cute cleaning around the house and Mayu was now glad that she had installed the cameras. As she was watching Yuki, she got a text on her phone so she opened it and saw it was Yuko.

"Hey girl I'm almost done with work and I'll be over at your place in a while. You want me to bring anything?"

Mayu smiled and replied,

"Some good booze would be nice."

A while later Mayu got a reply from Yuko saying,

"I got you girl~"

When it was time to go home, Mayu packed up and headed back to the house. She needed to get ready for Yuko coming over so as soon as she walked in she headed up to the shower. She cleaned herself good since she hadn't showered in a couple days and then when she was all clean, she exited the bathroom. Little did she know that Yuki was there and Mayu had walked out only in a loose towel. Yuki saw Mayu and dropped the clothes she was carrying turing red in the face. Mayu herself was also embarrassed and quickly ran into her closet where she changed. When she came out, Yuki was folding the clothes that she had dropped. Mayu walked over to the mirror and started to comb her hair and then Yuki said,

"I didn't hear you come in."

"Ah sorry I was in a hurry." Mayu said.

"What for?"

"Yuko is coming over for dinner."

As soon as she said that Yuki had stopped her actions and looked over at Mayu with a deadly look. Mayu could see it in the mirror and feel the chills going down her spine. She ignored her though and continued to get ready. When it was getting close to dinner time, Mayu told Yuki to prepare a good dinner. Right when Yuki had finished preparing dinner, the doorbell rang and there was Yuko.

"Hey Mayu!"

"Yuko!"

Mayu hugged Yuko and the two went into the kitchen where the dinner was ready. The two sat down and ate happily enjoying their meal. Mayu especially thanked Yuki for such a good meal and the two continued to talk for a while. Then surprisingly Yuki came out with some freshly made cream puffs that Mayu had no idea they were made. She took a bite into the puff and saw that the taste was really good. Yuki was an excellent cook and Mayu was glad to have her. Yuko and Mayu talked about all kinds of things and were catching up on all the times they had missed. Yuko had become a CEO of a big company so Mayu was happy for her success. The two decided to wrap things up with some alcohol and Mayu saw Yuko had brought some good stuff. The booze were also very strong and Mayu had remembered something that she had forgotten since she had not had alcohol in a long time. Mayu was a light weight where it only took a couple drinks and she was drunker than a sailor. Mayu no longer had any control of herself and was gone completely. Everything was fuzzy in her head and she couldn't really see clearly.

"Man Mayu you're wasted! I think I'd better get going."

"Ok~~Bye bye squirrel lady!"

Yuko had left and Mayu was still out in the world of space. She didn't know what was going on half the time so she just stumbled around the house giggling and hiccuping. It was up to Yuki to clean up the mess Mayu was making so she took Mayu up to bed and started to tuck her in. However Mayu wasn't cooperating and wouldn't stay in the bed. The only way to make sure Mayu would stay in bed was to pin her down and get on top of her until she stopped squirming. Eventually Mayu did and now she was calmer but something seemed different. Mayu's face was slightly red and the area around them just felt hot. Yuki realized the position she was in and seeing Mayu's vulnerable position made her heart race. She got off Mayu and then got ready to leave the room but Mayu called out to her.

"Yuki-chan~~"

"H-hai?"

"I'm hot~"

Mayu stared to take off her clothes removing her jacket and pulling off her shirt. She was about to take her bra off as well but Yuki stopped her.

"Mayu stop!"

Yuki suddenly felt herself being pulled down and onto Mayu. She smiled and said,

"You really are cute Yuki~"

Then without any warning Mayu kissed Yuki and at that moment Yuki felt something deep within her chest. A feeling of warmth and excitement was growing inside Yuki and so she wondered what was this feeling she was experiencing. There was only one thing she could think of and she thought it was impossible but she thought the emotions she was experiencing was love. Yuki looked down at Mayu and saw she was fast asleep now with a cute expression on her face. That cute expression sent even more shots to Yuki's heart and so she stood up and asked herself,

"Am I.. in love?"   

==================================================================================
Dou? If people want it updated I can talk to Yuuki and see what she says. For now I hope you liked it!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2014, 04:31:05 AM »
Oh dear Mayu is drunk O-O'

Mayu kiss Yuki *blush*

Update soon

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2014, 05:46:36 AM »
Yes! Please update!

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2014, 12:33:49 PM »
Yeay an update  :w00t:

Mayuyu kissed Yukirin  :wub: :inlove: thats so cute,