JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ajisai AI Ai Monogatari

Author Topic: leipyon's OS COLLECTION  (Read 11015 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuMina/AtsuKai] Forbidden Love with a Butler
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2013, 05:57:33 PM »
wheres the second part? D: Where is Haruna!? xD I want AtsuKai, not AtsuYuu xD

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 12:46:38 AM »
Yeay another atsukai. I want the part 2

Offline love angel

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 04:58:17 AM »

WHY!!!!!   :gyaaah:

i want more atsukai.......

and thnx for the update

can`t wait for the next  :kneelbow:

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 04:39:39 AM »
This is...  :(

I want to know what'll happen soon.

Thank you~

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 05:47:29 PM »
the story is very romantic, and tragic at the same time. i need more update author-san!!

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 03:05:14 AM »
What should Atsuko do???

Eaaasy.... Bring sexy NyanNyan in :w00t: lol

Just make sure Kai won't drools on her :P

Can't wait for next :D
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 07:53:04 AM »
Nice fic here!
aah what's acchan gonna do now...please be atsukai and where's haruna?
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 03:03:09 PM »
Why that happened when Kai and Atsuko already official???? :cry:
I hope their seashell wish become true
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
[AtsuMina/AtsuKai] Forbidden Love with a Butler Finale
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 11:35:55 AM »
Sorry for the late update :bow: I should have update it before, but I was having exams.  :nervous

Let's shift to Takahashi Kai POV and add more minor characters :twothumbs

Forbidden Love with a Butler Finale

It was a cozy and pleasant afternoon at the Maeda household.

When suddenly…

“I’m borrowing Kai for a week!”

“Sure.”

Eeeeeeeh?

This guy in front of me, Atsuko’s older brother, Atsushi Maeda, pulled me away from Atsuko’s side forcefully without him even asking if it was ok with me. And Atsuko didn’t even bother to have any second thought and agreed easily. He ordered one of my cousins, his personal butler to come and be a substitute butler of me to Atsuko. After that, Atsushi ordered me to get ready and prepare his own red Lamborghini car and told me were going to have a very important thing to do.

I don’t know the reason why, but I prepared myself and Atsushi’s car immediately as he told me. His car inside is full of emergency oxygen tanks, oxygen masks and medicine which makes me feel like there something bad going to happen sooner or later. As Atsushi returned, he arrived with a big bag pack behind him. He grinned and taps my shoulder one at a time.

“We’re going to have some fun!”

A devilish smile can be seen across his face. I really sense some weird and bad thing going to happen. Not to mention, he once said before that he’s borrowing me for a week! I could only response with a I-don’t-like-what-is-going-to-happen-look. And Atsushi had read what I was thinking. He took a deep breath and exhales it as his face turned serious.

“If you love HER, then come with me.”

‘If you love her, then come with me.’ His word echoes inside my mind. If I love her? If I love who?

Atsuko’s smiling face flash inside my mind. A smile full of happiness. Her smile that… I last saw… Before the unexpected event happened months ago… I shook my head. How could I forget that? Since then, everything went fast before me. I remain quiet of everything that’s happening in the past months until now. And because of that, an invisible wall has been built bit by bit between me and Atsuko until everything became complicated and unsure of our relationship.

We never talked about what happened. We pretended that nothing happens between us. I tried to forget everything, but some part of me says that I still love her.

Kai, you love her and you know that.

The more I try to forget her, the more she pops inside my mind.

“Oiii! Stop daydreaming, you midget! Get in the car!” Atsushi’s voice snapped me back to present as he ordered me to drive his car.

It bothers me that Atsushi knows my relationship with Atsuko. I asked him why, how and when did he know about it. And It surprised me that he knows everything, from the day we confess to each other down to our silly childish wish. He told me that he always keep an eye to both of us from child till the present. Although, he said that he wasn’t expecting that the fall of his father’s company will led to Atsuko’s fix marriage.

“I’m not doing this for you midget, but for my sister.”

“Thank you, Atsushi-dono.”

“I’m just doing my job as Atsuko’s older brother. I want to change her view to me. I want her to see me as her caring older brother not a burden weakling brother. This is the only thing I could do to build a new and better sibling relationship to Atsuko. But of course, I can’t do that without the help from you, her real lover.” He smiled and tapped both of my shoulders. “To bring back our brother and sister relationship, I’m going to need you and to make both of your wishes come true, you’re going to need my help! So prepare yourself! We only have 5 days and 7 hours left!”

I nodded and smiled in response. Atsushi really care about Atsuko, but he never had the chance to show it to her. Atsuko in the other hand, has this tsundere characteristic, she never show any sign of caring but deep inside her I know she really care about her brother. Both Atsuko and Atsushi are having difficulties in communicating to each other since young, because of the comparison made by the people around them.

The first 2 days of our trip, was nothing but to stalk this Oshima guy. From where he lives, to where his office located and when he finally go home. Atsushi have all the personal data regarding to Oshima Yuu, including his habits and daily routines every day.  According to Atsushi’s research, Yuu has a girlfriend. He was not sure if it was true for he don’t have any data regarding the girl. But Atsushi is confident that Oshima really has a girlfriend. He said that, they were once caught dating in the public by his fans. Oshima Yuu is one popular young-looking businessman and mostly featured in business magazines so he really does have lots of fans. Apparently, a group of paparazzi had seen them and took photos of them dating. Atsushi who really wants to investigate the girl had paid the paparazzi half a million just for the picture.

“Here’s the picture I got from the paparazzi.” Atsushi handed the photo and I took it. It was kind of blurred. The picture was taken outside a small café and the girl which Yuu’s dating has a long hair. That is all I can distinguished in the photo. “The paparazzi told me they often go to that café but never told where it was located.” Atsushi said as he removes his oxygen mask that is both covering his mouth and nose. I search unto the photo once again to find any clue regarding the café, but I didn’t find any clue to locate it.

“Kai! Look! Yuu is departing! I repeat, Yuu is departing!” Atsushi again removed his oxygen mask and panic as soon as he saw Yuu who’s simply walking out of his house.

“Shhhh, Calm down Atsushi-dono!” I put hi oxygen mask back to his mouth and nose. “If you make noise he may hear us.” Atsushi calm down as soon as I put the mask back, but he made an annoyed childish face. We watched Yuu as he start to ride his car then when he finally moved, we follow him in a distance. We would occasionally stop or sometimes use different route but still keep an eye on him, so he’ll never notice us.

It’s almost quarter to 9 in the evening! Where the hell is this Yuu guy going? Atsushi shouted in frustration. We’ve been following him for more than 30 minutes now. We haven’t eaten dinner and our stomach is already begging for food. ‘I’m hungry…” Atsushi complained. I didn’t utter a word instead focus on my driving and keeping an eye to Yuu’s car.

Another 30 minutes have passed. Our growling stomach stopped begging for food. Atsushi fall asleep while I keeps on fighting for drowsiness and still focusing on driving. Yuu haven’t reached his destination and so we are. We’ve been following him unto this endless road. Until we finally reach an intersection, Yuu take the right way, but when it’s my turn to take the right way, the traffic light turns red. Stop. I feel annoyed. So this is what it feels when your following someone and then the traffic light turns red before you could cross.

After 2 minutes of endlessly tapping of my index finger unto the steering wheel, finally the traffic light turns green. Quickly, I press the accelerator pedal with my right feet and steer the steering wheel to the right way. Since I can no longer see Yuu’s car, I decided to just follow the straight road. It was 10 pm in the evening. The whole place looks unfamiliar to me; I can no longer see any lights other than our car’s front light. It was like I entered a deep wood.

A little while later, I exited the quiet area and now entered to a place where I never been to. It was a small and countryside-like place. I first stop at a gasoline station I could see, to refill our gas tank. While waiting, I decided to roam around the area a little, leaving Atsushi asleep inside the car.

“A café.” I muttered to myself. In front of me lies a familiar small old-fashioned café. I immediately took the photo out of my pocket, the one that Atsushi gave before. I move it closer to my face, look at the café in front of me then back again at the photo. It is exactly the café in the photo, the one we’ve trying to locate.

“TAKAHASHI!” I turn around and found Atsushi running toward me with an oxygen mask by his right hand and a mini oxygen tank behind him. “YOU BLONDE MIDGET! How dare you leave me behind at the gasoline station? ...” He talks faster that I couldn’t understand what his talking about. He’s complaining that’s the only thing I could tell. “T-then a gasoline-guy pops in front of me asking for the payment! My heart almost jumps away from surprise! Can you just--”

“The café.” I pointed in front of us, before he could complain more.

“Oh my gosh! Food! Finally we could eat! I want a beefsteak!” Atsushi eyes widen and stopped complaining. He seems to forget what we’re after.

“No, I mean the café from the picture.” I handed the photo to him and he started to compare it. “See what I mean?”I explain it to him.

“Then, Yuu is just around here?”

“I’m not sure, we lost track of him.”

Since it was almost late at the evening, Atsushi and I decided to suspend our activity for today and decided to stay at a hotel we could find at the place. Atsushi went first inside the hotel and I first park the car in the hotel’s parking lot. When I finished parking the car and before I could walk back to the hotel, a dark blue car caught my eye. It was none but Yuu’s car. Immediately I walked straight inside the hotel, found Atsushi munching bananas.

“Oh… Your back… Here’s your room key.” Atsushi handed me the silver key. We then proceed at the hotel’s night bar to have a very late dinner. I didn’t bother telling him about Yuu being here, staying at the hotel, because if I let him know, he would hunt Yuu and will not rest which is bad for his health. I make sure he would rest and stay by his room door until he sleeps. After that, I went down to the first floor, over the counter and ask some of the workers a few questions.

“Good evening, sir. How may I help you?”

“Oh... Good evening. I was just wondering if there is a guy named Oshima Yuu staying here. Was there any?”

“Yes sir. He’s a regular customer here. Would you like me to arrange a meeting for you?”

“No… No… It’s alright. Maybe, next time.” 

After asking few more question, I learned that he’s staying at room 202 and that he always stays here at the hotel every weekends. I asked why and the bellboy told me that Oshima often visit a girl with the named Kojima Haruna.

“Is she an acquaintance of Oshima?”

“I don’t know anything of that, sir. But I believe that there’s a rumor from before that they were dating.”

“Oh… Do you know anything about the girl? Where she lives? Something likes that.”    

The bellboy told me everything about Kojima Haruna. And the girl seems quite popular around this area. He told me that she’s easy to indentify. The bellboy told me that, she lives in an orphanage house outskirts the town, she have long dark brown hair and has a nice and cheerful personality.

After our little chit-chat, I bid him a goodnight and gave him a small tip for giving me some useful info about Kojima Haruna and then went straight to my room to have a peaceful sleep.

Day 3
(3 days and 8 hour left.)

The next day, sun’s bright ray wakes me. Change into casual attire, did my morning tooth brushing and then went out of my room. I knocked on Atsushi’s room but he didn’t response, so without having his permission, I went and open his door, only to find him still in deep slumber. I didn’t wake him, hence I let him continue his sleep and wrote a short note in piece of paper and put it above the small table besides his bed.

---------------------------------------------
Roaming around the town as usual.
Be back before 9am.
-Kai

----------------------------------------------

After leaving Atsushi’s room, I went down at the lobby and ask again the bellboy from yesterday night if Oshima has gone out of his room.

“Yes, sir. I believe he’ll be going to a mini market near the gasoline station.”

“I see. Thanks again.”

Since it was a small town and almost all of the establishments were just near to each other, I decided to just walk to the said market instead of using a car.

As the bellboy told me, Yuu is indeed on the mini market, picking up some grocery bags and he put it behind his car’s storage room. Shortly after that, he made a short stop in front of the café and when he comes back, he’s with a girl. And I believe it was none other than Kojima Haruna. I’ve come to think of it as their meeting place. Surely, their next stop is in the orphanage house. Thank goodness, the gasoline seller was kind enough to let me rent his mountain bike and I was able to follow both Yu und Haruna.

I hide in the bushes a few meters away from them. When they arrived, they were welcomed by a group of children, holding a long banner that has a ‘Happy Birthday’ print on it, others were holding balloons. It must be the girl’s birthday for she’s wearing red dress. Yuu then handed a bouquet flower to Haruna and hugs her. Seeing those scenery made me enrage and wants to punch Oshima Yuu’s face. Why? He’s engage yet he’s still dating someone else! If he loves Kojima then why can’t he just say it?

Damn to the people who invented fix marriage or contract marriage!

I took a deep breath and slowly depart away from my hiding place. I could feel my eyes start to burn, strange feelings of anxiety start to spread throughout my body. My eyesight starts to blurred, as tears start to form in my eyes. And my brain starts to think of its own, asking lots of questions.

Why am I born as a butler?

Why am I not born like Oshima Yuu?

Shiririririri bum bum THUDUMP!!

Blank.

Everything became blank…

“Tsk… Tsk… Someone faint in the middle of nowhere, ee?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4
(2 days and 6 hours left)

I woke up and find myself to an unfamiliar place. I lift up my upper body as I realize what just happened before. I fainted in the outskirts of the town.

“Oh! Ohayou! I see you’re awake!” Someone unknown greeted me, it was a girl. “You fainted at the outskirts of the town yesterday. I couldn’t bring you back to the hotel, so I decided to just bring you to my home since it was more nearer.”

“Thank you…. Hmmmm? Wait a minute! How’d you know I was staying in the hotel?”

She sighed and walked behind a door, grabbing something. When she returns, I totally freak out. She’s actually the ‘bellboy’ from the hotel I was staying!

“The name is Kasai Tomomi. I know you’re in deep confusion right now. I work on the hotel as a bellboy, but no one knows that I’m actually a girl except you in the hotel.

“Eh? But why? Would it be dangerous for a girl like you to have a job that is only suitable for males? I looked at her from top to bottom; indeed it was her without fail.

“It was a very loooooooong story.”

“Well, I have time to spare. I smiled at her.

“Ok then Mr. persistent-guy, ready your ears.” Kasai ordered as she went back again behind the door to remove her bellboy uniform and put it back. Then she returns, sat on the chair and began her story.

“There is this someone who ‘almost’ has the same name as me. His name is Itano Tomo. We share the same hobby and interest and gets along very well. We were called the wTomo by our friends; Haruna and Yuu are the one who came up with that idea.” I was surprised to know that she knows Yuu and Haruna personally; I bumped to the right person.

“Yes, I know them personally. We’re all childhood friend who grew up in this place. Both of us, I, Haruna and Tomo lives in the orphanage house while Yuu lives with her grandmother. It was a month before Christmas, a man visited the orphanage, he stated that he’s a cousin of Tomo’s late father and wants to have Tomo with him. The orphanage can’t do anything about it for he has supporting documents regarding it. All of us were sad about the departing of Tomo. That’s when Yuu introduce as to a silly Seashell Wishing.” I laughed a little when Kasai said that, because I did that together with someone too.

[leipyon: Can I change the title into Seashell Wishing? XD]

“It was a silly thing to do, but the 4 of us went to a beach nearby to collect seashells. I could remember all of our wishes correctly.” Kasai paused for a second and laughed. She told me, Yuu wished first but it doesn’t really sounds like a wish but a promise to Haruna. “Yuu wished to marry Haruna in the future. Tomo, in the other hand, doesn’t want to be defeated, he also wished the same; he wished to marry me someday. A month later, Tomo went away with his uncle. He sends as letter every month, until one day he stopped. At the same time, an unexpected sad situation came to Yuu, his grandmother died and was forced to go lived with her parents in the city. “Haruna and I were left, but Yuu promised to send as letter and will not stop not unlike Tomo do.”

Kasai’s story is making me cry.

“5 years later, I heard that Tomo went back here with his uncle and opened the hotel business. I and Haruna went over the town to see his comings, he grew handsome and cool, but he didn’t recognize us when we greeted him. We asked his uncle, he told us that Tomo got in an accident and apparently lost his memory temporarily. That’s when I pretend to be a guy and applied for job in the hotel just to teach that Tomo a lesson because he forgot us!”

The story ends unexpectedly, Kasai starts to release dark aura around her and start murmuring… Chiyuus?

“In order to punish that Tomo, I beg you not telling anyone in the hotel that I’m a girl.”

“Of course, I wouldn’t.” Who would try not to obey her if she’s releasing this kind of dark atmosphere around her?

“So tell me, what’s your relation to Yuu?” She finally asked me.

“Like yours, it’s a very long story too.”

“My ears are ready.” She pointed both of her index fingers in her ears and chuckled.

Since she’s all persistent, I gave up and tell her all.

“T- That’s h- heart-breaking!” Her eyes were all teary and red. She cried in the entire time when I told her the reasons. “Why didn’t Yuu-idiot tell me about this? Why did he agree in the fix marriage? He’s dating Haruna!  I need to teach Yuu a lesson too! ”She’s about to go out of her house and grabbed a hammer, looking for Yuu and wants to hit him with it. I grasp her shoulder tight to stop her until she calmed down.

“Kasai-san! Stop! We’ve already have plans for that.”   

“Plans?”

“Yes.”

Day 5
(1 Day left.)

“WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO, LEAVING ME 2 DAYS HERE?”

I went back in the hotel together with Kasai. I face-palmed expecting this would happen. Atsushi complained again.

“I fainted in the outskirts. This bellboy took care of me.” I explained.

Atsushi bowed down in front of Kasai. “Thank you for taking care of my stupid bu— er.. I mean friend.”

“Stop acting like that.” I sighed. “We need to discuss something.”

I told Atsushi everything I have learned and introduce Kasai to him. At first he couldn’t believe it but then he created a plan for tomorrow’s big event. Atsushi and I fix our belongings and check out from the hotel after we discuss the plans. We’ve told Kasai to bring Haruna at exactly 12 am in the café by tomorrow, our meeting place. She agreed and gave us her contact number.

After that, we leaved the small town and then headed to my house, Takahashi house.

“Are you sure you would told them about this?” Atsushi asked me seriously as I parked our car in front of our house. 

“Of course. I hoped they’ll understand me.”

We got out of the car and press the door bell. My mom opened it and was surprised by our unexpected visit.. Oka-san hurriedly takes us in the living room and called my dad out. As soon they were complete, I decided to start talk to them seriously but then Atsushi talked first making the atmosphere different. He acted like a child in front of my parents.

“Oba-san!! I miss you!! I miss your cooking!”   

“Ah... Atsushi, you’ve grown tall not unlike our son, still midget!”

“Mom!” I shouted.

“He never drinks his milk, Oba-san.”

“How will Acchan like you if you never grew a little?” My father jokily said. It was supposed to be a joke my father made, but Atsushi and I fell in silence.

“Ehem.” I cleared my throat. “Otou-san and Oka-san I need to tell you something very importa--.”

“Did Acchan say ‘YES’?” My mom asked excitedly.

“Or Acchan is ‘PREGNANT’?! Son, we’re proud of you! Takahashi family rejoices! ” My father jokily said as he throw a thumbs-up on me. From surprise, I automatically smacked my father’s head.  Atsushi only laugh while munching a food my mom cooked for him. We expect it to be serious discussion but it turn out in the comedic way.

“Can you guys let me finish first?” I sighed.

“Midg—er… I mean son, I and your mom trust you, and all of your decisions will be respect. If you love her, go get her! Don’t let her escape from you!”

“But I haven’t talked yet.”

“You’re my son and I know everything.” My father and my mom gave me a warm and supporting smile.

In this point, I have my mind on set now.

Maeda Atsuko.

The next morning, I woke up around 9 in the morning. Atsushi had to return to the Maeda household earlier for the event preparations, so when I woke up my father handed me a letter from Atsushi, telling me not to forget the plans.

I started to prepare myself and at exactly 10am I was on my way to the small town, but world sure loves mocking me. 1 hour has passed yet my car wasn’t able to move a bit from the heavy traffic. I only have 4 hours left. The heavy traffic continued for another hour but I was able to move after I crossed the intersection. I speed up in the woods not even bothering to obey the rules about safety driving.

I arrived safely in our meeting place. Haruna was clueless of what’s happening. All she knows is that Kasai invited her to meet up with me regarding the orphanage.

2 hours left.

“I’m sorry, I was late! Heavy traffic in the intersection.”

Kasai nodded and told Haruna to go inside the car. “Let’s get going we better not late.”

“What do you mean, Chiyuu?”

“No time for explanation!”

I nodded and start the engine of our car.

I receive a message from Atsushi, telling me to hurry up since the event is almost about to start and he need Haruna now. If I could teleport right now, I would do it. If only teleport things exist in this cruel world. The traffic isn’t different from before. I decided to make a detour and used other ways and successfully evaded the heavy traffic.

“Kai it’s 1:16pm!”

“Were almost near!” I shouted.

“Near where?” asked the clueless Haruna.

“I can’t see any church near!”

My forehead and my hands start to sweat and my heart starts to beat faster than its usual beat.

I want to be with Kai forever even if he’s a midget.

I love you Kai

….

I could hear those words being whisper in my mind. Atsuko, please one more minute! I wiped my sweat in my forehead and sped up to the church.

1:20pm

As we arrived, I open the car’s door and quickly pulled Haruna from the back seat. The three of us quickly headed inside the church. We just arrived just in time. Atsuko just reached the altar and exchanging vows was not yet done.

“WAIT!” I shouted inside. The entire crowd were surprised by me. The playing piano stopped and so are the church’s choirs. Atsushi stood up together with his father, Atsuhiro. Atsuko’s gloomy face enlighten a little after she sees me and Yuu was also surprise when he sees me with Haruna.

“What’s the meaning of this?!” Atsuhiro asked me yet I didn’t bother answering him and continued walking in the aisle toward the church’s altar. Everyone is really surprised even Yuu’s family, that none of them was able to speak. Only Atsushi dare talked and give me a light punch on shoulder when I was close to the altar.

“You’re late.” 

I only nodded and continue walking toward the altar with my eyes not looking anywhere but to Atsuko’s.

“I’m here taking what’s MINE and BRING what’s yours.” I shifted my eyes to Oshima and pointed at the church’s opening, where Haruna standing clueless with Kasai. Without waiting for his response I quickly grabbed Atsuko away from his side.

“I’m sorry for making you wait.” I smiled at Atsuko and kiss her almost-want-to-cry-face and then we run away from the altar smiling and ignoring the people who are in the aisle.

When we reach the church’s door, Atsuko stopped for a moment and made a little talk to Haruna.

“Here take this.” Atsuko handed her flower to Haruna. “It’s now officially your wedding not mine anymore.” Haruna didn’t take it at first but then Atsuko pointed at the altar. “Look at him, he’s waiting for you. Don’t let him wait.” Haruna’s tear start to roll to her cheeks and so was Kasai, she’s been crying since the beginning. Haruna then nodded and start walking at the aisle. Before we could continue to get away, Yuu called us.

“WAIT! Atsuko and Takahashi!” He bowed down at the altar and said, “Thank you very much for this!”

We only smiled and take our leave. The crowd only remain in silence even Atsuko’s father couldn’t do anything as we depart from the church. I can’t blame Oshima for this for he too was forced over this fix marriage made by their parents.

After driving away from the church, I stopped in front of the beach that holds a lot of memory and asked Atsuko few questions.

“Anywhere you want to go? My treat for making you wait long.” I smiled at her. Atsuko smiled and hugged me tightly and whispered,

“As long as I’m with you anywhere would be fine.”

“I love you Kai.”

“Yeah… I love you too Atsuko.”

~END~ (?)

Sorry guys if you find it lacking ^^

Thanks for reading and commenting even though I wasn't able to reply on them XD

Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :D  :cow:
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [AtsuMina/AtsuKai] Forbidden Love with a Butler Finale (Part2)
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013, 12:25:44 PM »
Can you do Saeyaka vamp story next? :deco:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuMina/AtsuKai] Forbidden Love with a Butler Finale (Part2)
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2013, 02:35:44 AM »
Great job...

Atsukai and kojiyuu...

Thank you for the update

Nice Christmas Eve present

Can't wait to see more stories...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leipyon

• Member+
[MaYuki] Suki dayo... Baka!
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2014, 12:28:59 PM »
@Ruka Kikuchi Thanks for requesting! I actually have plans for SaeYaka but still in under construction XD  :heart:
@cisda83 Thanks you for reading and commenting! :heart:

I was having a break from doing my thesis and thought of writing a MaYuki. and Tada~...  Suki dayo... Baka!  :onioncheer: Hoping you guys will enjoy   :)

Suki dayo... Baka! [MaYuki]

A sigh escaped from the tall girl as she watched from a distance with her hands cupped over her cheeks and elbows resting on the window’s sill. She always has been watching him, since the beginning of their high school term until these present years. He was her unrequited love. She tried to write numerous love letters for him but none was given. She has no guts at all. He was not that popular. However, his simplicity and kindness attracted her when she first encountered him during the opening ceremony in their high school.  ‘Guess it’s not my lucky day again.’ She thought to herself as she leaved her current place and goes to another place where she could fully have a nice view of him.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

It was her heavy footsteps. For the nth time she is again at the rooftop and watching his soccer practice. It was not really a good view for her to watch him from the rooftop. She believes that if she will watch near the soccer field there might a chance she will be hit by a ball, accidentally. Although, that was just an excuse she made. Watching him nearer would be weird once he caught her looking at him and she does not want to be called a stalker. Thus, she chose the rooftop. Binoculars are the only friends of her.

“When… Oh… When?” She clutches her fist and another sigh had escaped from her lips. Bringing down her binoculars she reached for her pocket and gets the white envelope, she always has with her. “I wonder when I will be able to give this to you…” She muttered, flipping the white envelope.

Whoosh.

A sudden strong wind came. It blew the white envelope away from her and fell off down to the grassy field of the ground floor. “Eh...?” She blinked several times as she realized what happened. The white envelope that contains the love letter had flown away from her. She immediately look from below to where it landed and somewhat felt relieve when she saw it landed to a less visible place. However, a shadow started to move closer to the place where the white envelope was. She wanted to shout that the white envelope belongs to her but; she could not do it as she saw who picked it up.

It was none other than him. Watanabe Mayu-kun. Her unrequited love.

He picked it up and was surprised to see his name written over the white envelope. He looked from his left and then right side to search the one who accidentally dropped it. On the other hand, back to the rooftop, she ducked down as soon as she saw him picked the white envelope. She felt her stomach filled with butterflies, nervous. “Kashiwagi Yuki, what to do now?” She continuously repeated to herself. 

That night, Yuki could not sleep well because of what happened. Questions filled her head of ‘what ifs’. What if he turned me down? What if he already has someone he likes? And so on…

“I’m so doomed.”

Morning has come. Yuki only slept for 3 hours. The blackish colors below her eyes are the proofs of her lack in sleep. What is more a bad news to her? Their section is having a new seating arrangement. She was seated right beside Mayu-kun. She did not like it but she kind of like it. What is actually happening? Her thoughts where rumbled. She could not focus. She wished that she were a ninja that can hide or disappear in a matter of second just because of embarrassment.

“Kashiwagi-san glad to be your seatmate for this new semester.” Mayu-kun lightly smiled at her, making Yuki redden and only response with a nod. The entire school hours made Yuki unfocused. She cupped her face with her hands so no one can see how red her face was. Although, there is a certain time that Mayu-kun would look at her. He noticed that she is acting a bit strange. He wanted to ask if Yuki is feeling ill but when he is about to try, Yuki intentionally move her hands a bit to make her pencil fell on the floor and reach for it. She did that on purpose, trying not to have any conversation or interaction with Mayu-kun. However, Mayu-kun is somewhat persistent person and still asked her, anyhow.

“Kashiwagi-san, are you by a chance not feeling well?” He whispered and had those concerned yet calming expression.

“Yes… I mean… No… I’m alright.” Yuki responded in a not-so believable manner. Mayu-kun only smiled and raised his hand.

“Sensei! Excuse me I need to go to clinic with Kashiwagi-san. She’s feeling ill.” He had read her. Yuki was surprised and cannot utter a single word.

“Ah… Please do so.” The sensei gave them the permission.

Mayu-kun escorted Yuki to the school’s clinic and let her stay on the bed while he tried to find the medicines and thermometer.

“Hmm… You really have a fever Kashiwagi-san. The thermometer says 37.5 Degree Celsius. You better rest and drink this.” Mayu-kun took some medicine in the medical kit and handed the medicines to Yuki.

“But why are you helping me?” Yuki asked.

“Rest and drink this medicine and you will be fine.” Mayu-kun smiled. He just ignored her question. “I will be back now I still have soccer practice. See you around later.”

For the second time around, Yuki fell in love to this person. She cannot believe that he would figure that she is feeling ill. It somewhat made her happy. She clearly had forgotten about the white envelope. Feeling all tired she fell asleep for an hour and a half.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

It was 2 o’clock in the afternoon when Yuki woke up. At first, she lightly opens her eyes. Then realizing the time, she thought about Mayu-kun’s soccer practice. She jumps out of the bed, “Ah! Mayu-kun’s soccer practice will start now! – Oh…. Ouch… My head...” From the great force she used, her head came dizzy and automatically fell down on the floor.

“A-no… Kashiwagi-san daijoubu?”

Shhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrr…

The white curtains in the school’s clinic opened, revealing Mayu-kun holding a glass of water and a pitcher. He lay down the glass of water and the pitcher down to the table next to the bed and walks to where Yuki is. She was sitting in a terribly position on the floor with her face buried on the bed’s cover sheets and hands resting on top of her head. “Kashiwagi-san?” A voice again followed.

‘A voice? Mayu-kun is here?’ Yuki thought herself. She lightly bites her lips. She could not believe it. “How long have you been here?” She asked yet still did not move from her current position.

“Hmmm... About 2 hours… I think.”

“How about your soccer practice?”

“I skipped it.”

“Eh, why?”

“There’s more important to that.”

“And that is what?”

“You.”

Yuki did not utter a word and an awkward silence came.

“Yuki? Stand up… You’ll catch colds if you will stay on the floor longer.”

“Hai…” Yuki responded but she still did not stand or moves even an inch.

Mayu-kun shook his head. He bends his knees down and he moved his face closer to Yuki’s ear. “Psst… Yuki, suki dayo.”
“……”
Goodness…. Just what on the world is going on?  Yuki’s heart may explode any minute. Although, Yuki pretended not to hear what he said. “What?” Yuki asked as she finally revealed her red as tomato face she got from fever and embarrassment to Mayu-kun.

“Kashiwagi Yuki su-ki da-yo!” Mayu-kun happily said as he poked Yuki’s red nose. “I like you ever since.”

“You probably had read the letter, don’t you?” Yuki shyly asked.

“Ehh? What do you mean? What letter?” Mayu-kun grabbed something inside his pocket and showed it to Yuki. “Do you probably mean this? I never opened it, actually…” It was the white envelope.

All this time, the white envelope that contains the love letter that gives Yuki a trouble and a headache was just useless. All of her worries were just useless. Mayu-kun never actually opened it. His reason is that there is no name of who made the letter. It was a silly reason. It made Yuki somewhat bad but happy at the same time. Yuki only laugh loud as she realized it by now. Mayu-kun on the other hand, stared at Yuki and asked her why.

“Nee… Mayu-kun, do you know, that white envelope is the actually the cause of my fever?”

“Eh..? Why?”

“It’s a looooong story...but still…”

“Suki dayo… Baka!”

It was not unrequited love after all.

-END-   :hee:

---kind of BUSY---

JPOP lover
-YUI
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [MaYuki] Suki dayo... Baka!
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2014, 12:51:03 PM »
@Ruka Kikuchi Thanks for requesting! I actually have plans for SaeYaka but still in under construction XD  :heart:

Arigatou :heart: :cathappy: :thumbsup :deco:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2014, 06:00:06 PM »
Yuki is so cute >///<

Mayu is so nice

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2014, 01:51:05 AM »
Yuki kawaii!!!!!!!

Mayu kakoii

I wish this was a LS
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline arumachan

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2014, 07:38:57 AM »
Aaaaahhhh~ I like this short OS! They two are cute together  :w00t:
Please write MaYuki more!  :grin:
Nete mo samete mo Yukirin waarudo, muchuu ni sasechau zo♪

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 11:00:41 AM »
Suki dayo... Baka! :D

How cute.

Offline leipyon

• Member+
[Any Pair] Sky
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2014, 12:15:24 PM »
Just a short OS. I got the ideas from a song called Sora yo Onegai by Ayaka-sa (That song affected me so much  :panic: )
Yes any pair. It can be your OTP or other OTP :DD enjoy~

SKY Any Pair

Sky, please

Let my voice reach

That person

Under the blue sky and grassy field, I sleep. The cool spring wind blows through my sleeping face. The flowers and trees dances in harmony. Behind the tall tree is where she secretly hides. I could imagine her heartwarming laughs as she peeks on me. Bit by bit, she started to move and go to where I am sleeping. I pretended that I did not notice her. After a few seconds, she caressed my face and gave me a surprise kiss. I giggled a little. When I opened my eyes, I had seen her again, smiling and never aged.

‘Did my voice reach you?’ 

She lightly tilted her head and smiled again. 

How much time has passed? It is been three years since we last met.

She held my hand and lay besides me. I could do nothing but just stare at her beauty, wanting to cherish every seconds we still have. I smiled when our eyes met. She poked my nose and giggled soundless. I never return her poke. I am afraid. Afraid of¬ – I do not even know.

She suddenly pinched my cheeks forceless and gave me a bored face. She draws an imaginary curve line in my face, telling me to smile. 

‘Ah, I’m sorry’ and I smiled again.

It is just that… It is sad knowing our time will probably end soon.

She smiled again and gave me thumbs up sign. After that, she stretched her hands up and faced the sky and I continued to watch her in daze.

Tap. I felt numerous light taps in my shoulder.

‘Hmm?’ I mumbled. She pointed above the sky. I looked up. The blue sky was now filled with beautiful cottony clouds. Sunset was getting near.

‘You have been there, right? Can you see me from there?’

She nodded a bit sad. It must be very lonely, but it is lonelier here.

The sky starts changing into reddish orange. The sun is setting. Our time ends here

Tap. Another tap from her. This time it was different tap. It was a goodbye.

‘Are you going now?’

She nodded.

‘Well then… Take care.’ Tears were forming in my eyes but I force myself to smile before she goes away.

She nodded again. She draws an imaginary curve line again, telling me to be always happy. Then she waves her hands to me, her final goodbye.

‘I love you’ those words echoes as the wind breezes after she vanished.

‘I still love you. Forever.’ I whispered. 

It was night now and the sky was littered with beautiful stars.

I wonder was it just a dream? It feels real. I felt sad and happy. Happy, because we met again. Sad, well of course because she returns above.

Real or not, I am thankful to see her again.

‘Thank you for letting her reached my voice.’

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:22:02 PM by leipyon »

---kind of BUSY---

JPOP lover
-YUI
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: [Any Pair] Sky
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2014, 02:50:22 AM »
Oh my god, I immagined Umemii for this and I cried thanks to Micha's recent graduation..

Thank you for this nee :')

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [Any Pair] Sky
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2014, 02:57:44 AM »
Saeyaka. Just cuz my feels... TvT

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ajisai AI Ai Monogatari