JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Chocolate Love (Electronic Pop Ver.)

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 133656 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)
« Reply #440 on: June 02, 2007, 02:38:16 PM »
Sorry about that. I guess I got carried away. xD

Let's just add that we will, no doubt, hear a change for the worse during performances now that Miki is gone. Oh wellz. Must've been some sweet sweet butter.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #441 on: June 02, 2007, 02:58:57 PM »
Let's just add that we will, no doubt, hear a change for the worse during performances now that Miki is gone.
Not if my plan all works out.
See I've been following all the patterns lately and have concluded that Okada Yui will actually be brought into Morning Musume as the new leader.
They'll release an album titled "Yui Okada ni Morning Musume" and sales will reach an all time high and help fund a project to use millions of tug boats to pull Japan down to the Southern Hemisphere where it will then reside next to Australia and UFA will create an official Australian fanclub.
And Miki will go solo and rival such names as Kylie Minogue and Rika will be a hot news presenter/tv personality on random shows and Australia will be able to pickup Japan's TV stations and get better Internet off them. And Japan can eat all Australia's meat and stuff.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:02:30 PM by ebc »

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #442 on: June 02, 2007, 03:11:41 PM »
^ you should be Tsunku then!
XD

Anyway Miki left ---> new MM
All I'm hoping for is good music.
Tsunku writes better songs, the girls practice more and sing at their best, more wota fans, and I'll be happy to continue listen to MM!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:13:30 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #443 on: June 02, 2007, 03:26:47 PM »
1. Miki fucks up.
2. Friday tells everyone Miki fucked up.
3. UFA comments Miki didn't fuck up.
4. UFA nudges Miki meaningfully.
5. Miki tells everyone she fucked up.
6. UFA goes 'DOH!'
7. UFA bitch slaps Miki.
8. UFA gives Miki the usual quitting speech on paper.
9. Miki reads the paper, trying not to sound too bored.
10. Miki gets the fuck out of MM.

EPIC WIN.          XDXD

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #444 on: June 02, 2007, 03:45:29 PM »
The only songs she seems to handle well nearly every time live, are her solo career tracks.

That's probably cause she doesn't give a shit about singing her best in songs other than her own lol

Which is why she needs to go back solo :P

If she doesn't, I say we form a band and get Miki as our vocalist!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:46:38 PM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #445 on: June 02, 2007, 05:05:50 PM »
new momusu .. i dun even know what will happen next..
to me aichan still not ready to be a leader.
but i know she is going to show the new Momusu.
maybe back in kaorin era where the songs are...  cute?  :yep:

I think a lot of Miki fans were more Miki fans than MM fans.

that's me  :lol:

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #446 on: June 02, 2007, 05:27:13 PM »
I'm really glad that Miki got out of Momusu ~ It seemed like she never really wanted to be in it in the first place, and it sucked that they pushed her out of her solo career to join the group. She only released one album and never really got a chance to establish herself more as a soloist. I hope she has that chance now, and that we can expect more solo Miki in the future! :heart:

Offline Alexandre Korogui

« Reply #447 on: June 02, 2007, 05:38:19 PM »
to me its coming how morning musume ending... friday magazine killing the good members... who will the next? :/ takahashi, kamei, reina, sayumi, risa huaaa no more

mitsui, jun jun and lin lin to future? puff its really the end to me now... if you prefer mikkity out of mm, you dont like mm too :P haromoni was going so well lately
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 05:55:25 PM by Alexandre Korogui »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #448 on: June 02, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »
1. Miki fucks up.
2. Friday tells everyone Miki fucked up.
3. UFA comments Miki didn't fuck up.
4. UFA nudges Miki meaningfully.
5. Miki tells everyone she fucked up.
6. UFA goes 'DOH!'
7. UFA bitch slaps Miki.
8. UFA gives Miki the usual quitting speech on paper.
9. Miki reads the paper, trying not to sound too bored.
10. Miki gets the fuck out of MM.
My addition:
11. Miki goes on to greater GAM and solo glory. :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sapphin

• No Miki No Life
  • Member+
« Reply #449 on: June 02, 2007, 05:48:15 PM »
After I got this news have been 2 days,I still can't say any word now...
... I still love Mikitty, and love her forever...I still don't want her to leave...
still...still...

Mikitty = Miki Fujimoto<2002> + Odoru ♥11<2002> + GOMATTO<2002> + 11WATER<2003> +
Country Musume ni Konno to Fujimoto<2003> + Morning Musume<2003> + Morning Musume Otome Gumi<2003> +
H!P ALL STARS<2004> + Gatas Brilhantes H.P.<2004> + SEXY OTONA JAN<2005> + GAM<2006>
Mikitty in the Melodies,Melodies in the Memories

Offline jChu*

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #450 on: June 02, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »
Somehow I feel that this whole Miki leaving MM mess was planned. 

She isn't very close to most of the current MM members as we know it, the group isnt getting a major boost in sales either, and with her being the new leader, im guessing she just doesnt want to/couldnt handle the burden of babysitting the other girls as well as Yossie can when she was still there.

She says the reason why she is leaving was because she violated the leadership role... saying how she has a heavy responsibility towards guiding other members.  If she REALLY cared about this so much, she wouldnt have considered going out with a guy, let alone spending 3 consecutive days with him.  On top of that, she wouldve known with all the recent scandals of Kago and Tsuji that the paparazzi are going to be hot of their tails, hunting for any dirt that can find.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #451 on: June 02, 2007, 07:46:42 PM »
^ I'm with you on that ~ I definitely get the feeling this was a good 'way out' for Miki from becoming MM's leader

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #452 on: June 02, 2007, 08:27:00 PM »
Let's just add that we will, no doubt, hear a change for the worse during performances now that Miki is gone.

Yeah, hopefully the to new girls will add something in that regard, otherwise it'll be pretty much the Takahashi and Tanaka show.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #453 on: June 02, 2007, 09:29:06 PM »
Not if my plan all works out.
See I've been following all the patterns lately and have concluded that Okada Yui will actually be brought into Morning Musume as the new leader.
They'll release an album titled "Yui Okada ni Morning Musume" and sales will reach an all time high and help fund a project to use millions of tug boats to pull Japan down to the Southern Hemisphere where it will then reside next to Australia and UFA will create an official Australian fanclub.
And Miki will go solo and rival such names as Kylie Minogue and Rika will be a hot news presenter/tv personality on random shows and Australia will be able to pickup Japan's TV stations and get better Internet off them. And Japan can eat all Australia's meat and stuff.

Oh, man, ebc!!  You sure know how to dream big!!  I love every detail of all that   :w00t:  Yui as leader of MM, yes please, I'd like to see that!!!  Lots of good Aussie connections for Japan and H!P - oh, please, yes!!  Miki touring Australia solo like Kylie, even!?  She would bring the house down all over the country.  So who knows what benefits Miki's move might lead to for us, eh?   :P

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #454 on: June 03, 2007, 01:55:44 AM »
Somehow I feel that this whole Miki leaving MM mess was planned. 

She isn't very close to most of the current MM members as we know it, the group isnt getting a major boost in sales either, and with her being the new leader, im guessing she just doesnt want to/couldnt handle the burden of babysitting the other girls as well as Yossie can when she was still there.

She says the reason why she is leaving was because she violated the leadership role... saying how she has a heavy responsibility towards guiding other members.  If she REALLY cared about this so much, she wouldnt have considered going out with a guy, let alone spending 3 consecutive days with him.  On top of that, she wouldve known with all the recent scandals of Kago and Tsuji that the paparazzi are going to be hot of their tails, hunting for any dirt that can find.

Yeah, when you think of the whole Kago and Tsuji (well Kago at least) scandal situation, you can't help but think she did it on purpose. I don't think she's stupid enough to do it in light of all that if she didn't want out. Plus she admitted it after UFA tried to cover her ass. XD
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Since1983

• Miki Fujimoto's Sex Slave
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #455 on: June 03, 2007, 07:05:49 AM »
LMAO o well, guess I wont be following Morning Musume anymore
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #456 on: June 03, 2007, 08:28:29 AM »
LMAO o well, guess I wont be following Morning Musume anymore

.... hmm...I'll follow both , MM and Miki

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
« Reply #457 on: June 03, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »
Man, I was really looking forward to seeing Miki as leader  :cry: Oh well, I'll support Ai and Risa too  :yep:
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #458 on: June 03, 2007, 09:30:41 PM »
Man, I was really looking forward to seeing Miki as leader  :cry: Oh well, I'll support Ai and Risa too  :yep:

Yeah, she would have made a great leader too  :cry:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #459 on: June 03, 2007, 09:42:32 PM »
For me now, I'm hopefully looking forward to the GAM concert DVD and a (even more hopefully!!) Miki 2 concert DVD, only 5 years after Miki 1 !!!!

I'd like to see that!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Chocolate Love (Electronic Pop Ver.)