JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Good Day

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 132822 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)
« Reply #480 on: June 04, 2007, 12:30:12 PM »
only groups will be performing?  so only MoMusu, C-ute, Berryz Koubou, Melon Kinenbi, V-u-den, and possibly Tomoiki Kiwouetai of H!P Eggs? how bout the recently formed Morning Musume Tanjou 10nen Kinentai? i guess GAM won't make an appearance then huh? 

will there be one for H!P soloist?  like Ayaya, Yasuda, Nakazawa, Yaguchi, Nacchi, Kaorin, Satoda Mai, Ayaka, and possibly Yossie? 

miki probably won't make an appearance as a soloist soon, but she still a part of GAM and still have activities.

Offline amuse

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #481 on: June 04, 2007, 12:50:18 PM »
Morning Musume got Miki Fujimot0wned
Quote from: hot_lilAzn
i named mine Man of steel becuz it\'s always hard as steel and hard lol :wink:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #482 on: June 04, 2007, 05:21:44 PM »
Well, at least apparently DokiMiki Night will continue, they changed the official logo on the station site, it used to say "Morning Musume Fujimoto Miki no Doki Miki Night" now it says "Fujimoto Miki no Doki Miki Night", check it out

Before

Now

I have to admit, I was worried that they would choose to discontinue her show if she was no longer in MM.  Glad to see that the people in charge of DMN are a bit more willing to "roll with the punches".

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline jChu*

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #483 on: June 04, 2007, 05:41:37 PM »
shes getting herself a life at what .. 22 ? x_o ... how the ... is that selfish? -.-

It's 'selfish' because it doesn't only affect her life/career but it affects other's, too. It's not like she was a soloist then decided to retire. She was a part of the group. What a group member does affects the whole group.

To add on what tama-chan has already said, she was "selfish" because not only she was a part of a group, she was the leader as well... which amplifies the affect that much more. 

Also, if she wanted to started a new life, she couldve done it in a more professional manner instead of getting caught by the paparazzi... which in the end damages the reputation of not just MM, but of the entire H!P/UFA as well. 

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #484 on: June 04, 2007, 11:38:04 PM »
The good ship H!P is slowly sinking and everyone is scrambling to abandon ship except for the ones trying desperately to patch the holes or who've already drowned in their beds.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #485 on: June 05, 2007, 12:31:00 AM »
^ come on, people!  throw them a lifesaver! 

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #486 on: June 05, 2007, 12:44:58 AM »
Is this the 1,000,000th or 2,000,000th time I hear the "this is the end" speech since Yuko graduated? I lost count really.... :grin:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #487 on: June 05, 2007, 04:31:09 AM »
It really has been going since Yuko's time. Sinking like a float slowly losing it's air from a hole that's microscopic. ....I need sleep....

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #488 on: June 05, 2007, 04:54:13 AM »
All I know is that for 10 years Morning Musume has survived lots of changes, proving that, unlike some may wish, it is greater than the individuals that make it. Every time a big player (and Miki is a big player) leaves, the Nostradamus wannabes come out with the doomsday line. So far they have been wrong.  I will never understand the point of view of some people that see MM as just their favorite and then some girls doing chorus and being background dancers for her.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 04:57:57 AM by reyfer »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #489 on: June 05, 2007, 04:57:49 AM »
Not the end....But a NEW BEGINNING!

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #490 on: June 05, 2007, 05:08:14 AM »
All I know is that for 10 years Morning Musume has survived lots of changes, proving that, unlike some may wish, it is greater than the individuals that make it. Every time a big player (and Miki is a big player) leaves, the Nostradamus wannabes come out with the doomsday line. So far they have been wrong.  I will never understand the point of view of some people that see MM as just their favorite and then some girls doing chorus and being background dancers for her.

QFT. THANK YOU! I agree completely.
MM has gone through a LOT of girls-- wonderful personalities and skilled vocalists alike; all of them are irreplacable in their own right, but just because Miki is leaving doesn't mean that MM is heading for certain doom here. MM still has many talented members in it. Miki will be missed, but this is far from the end of MM.

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #491 on: June 05, 2007, 05:43:35 AM »
The good thing about when times are dark... and when someone walks out claiming the end of all things, there's always a light who picks up the torch and guides people back on the path!... Miki may be gone but thats right MM is not a person or a group of people anymore... its a force, a concept... and it'll keep going for as long as the name stands. So yes Reyfer I don't get it either, but aren't you glad there are people around like you who agree, MM is not over, and Miki may be gone but she's still supported as well!

GO EVERYONE!!!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #492 on: June 05, 2007, 06:36:59 AM »
Not the end....But a NEW BEGINNING!
I really like this statement and should be quoted.

And as Reyfer says, we've lost count with the "doomsday" announcements. Mari was a much bigger player than Miki ever was, she left and momosu didn't decrease sales in a huge way.

As I saw on a JPM thread, UFA is 4th in the music agencies who payed the most taxes last year, Jhonnys entertainement was first, avex was sixth (take that!) and UFG was tenth. So they ARE making loads of money, H!P is FAR from being over, and momosu, being the main group, WILL STAY as long as they make money. Momosu's sales aren't that great, but they do generate good revenue for UF*. Merchandise, concerts, and overseas sales, make them very profitable, so "Doom" is far from being true. If I'm allowed, I could post the JPM thread (or look for it yourselves :P)

P.S: On the H!P 2007 summer 10th anniversary concert, these groups are participating: MM, Biyuuden, Berryz, Cute, Melon Kinenbi and H!P eggs. There's no GAM, I hope it doesn't mean the group will be put on hiatus. Maybe Miki is out of H!P in a singing career, much like Mari who barely sings and only on some ocasions and does more TV stuff... As I said before I don't think Miki is doing a solo career...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 06:47:42 AM by Parhelion69 »

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #493 on: June 05, 2007, 07:10:02 AM »
IIRC, GAM wasn't going to be in the summer tour even before this scandal mess happened...

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #494 on: June 05, 2007, 08:27:16 AM »
As I saw on a JPM thread, UFA is 4th in the music agencies who payed the most taxes last year, Jhonnys entertainement was first, avex was sixth (take that!) and UFG was tenth. So they ARE making loads of money, H!P is FAR from being over, and momosu, being the main group, WILL STAY as long as they make money. Momosu's sales aren't that great, but they do generate good revenue for UF*. Merchandise, concerts, and overseas sales, make them very profitable, so "Doom" is far from being true. If I'm allowed, I could post the JPM thread (or look for it yourselves :P)

Ooh, thanks, Parhelion. That's very interesting. I have no idea that UFA paid more tax than Avex. :o

Posting link to the thread would be okay, I guess. Since there's nothing to leech. :P

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #495 on: June 05, 2007, 09:15:50 PM »
Wow.. if UFA pays more, why do we get cheap ass PVs?? I think it all goes to the concerts! *points to Berryz SSA concert* They used FIREWORKS! FIREWORKS ARE EXPENSIVE!!!!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #496 on: June 05, 2007, 09:44:49 PM »
Actually, I believe their main revenue is concerts.  They make most of their money from concerts, and thats why they have so many.

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #497 on: June 05, 2007, 10:14:49 PM »
Actually, I believe their main revenue is concerts.  They make most of their money from concerts, and thats why they have so many.
CD sales are just a small percentage of their revenues. They get the most from concerts and merchandise (PBs, trading cards, T-shirts, etc...), and sponsorships (Pocky, Rakuten Eagles, Skylark Restaurants, etc...).

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #498 on: June 06, 2007, 02:54:19 AM »
I think they got a least 40% of the profit

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #499 on: June 06, 2007, 03:15:15 AM »
CD sales are just a small percentage of their revenues. They get the most from concerts and merchandise (PBs, trading cards, T-shirts, etc...), and sponsorships (Pocky, Rakuten Eagles, Skylark Restaurants, etc...).

Ah so I guessed right :) Thanks for giving more details, reyfer.

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Good Day