JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata

Author Topic: Fragmented Unity [Chapter 31]  (Read 33549 times)

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
Re: Fragmented Unity [Chapter 4]
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 03:53:26 PM »
Quote from: JFC
And at the end, she makes her decision, and goes to Aya's place. But...is she there because she's choosing Aya or because she's breaking it off with Aya?

Oh, you could be right....  ;)

Hmmm.... why Yossie is so pissed of even Miki comes to say hi? I love the fact that they're still in contact but hate the way Yossie treated her...  :angry:

Please post soon, I just can't wait to know who's who.

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fragmented Unity [Chapter 5]
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 09:27:37 PM »
Chapter 5 - The Star

**Aaaaaand...CUT!**
**That's it for today!**
**Good work!**

"Aichan?", a woman asks.

~Yes?~

"You were great today."

~Thank you~

"The PV will be amazing!"

~Yeah, I think so, too.~

"By the way, the newest sale numbers have been released."
"It even topped the first week sales!"
"We have sold over 250,000 pieces already!"

~Really? That's amazing!~

"Yeah, we have to celebrate this!"

~Today?~

"Why not?"
"Did you plan something else already?"

~...kind of...~

"Okay...then tomorrow?"

~Sure!~ ... Ai smiles.

The woman leaves again. Ai prefers to have time for herself after work. Her life became pretty hectic and busy over the last years. A new stadium tour needs to be prepared, while the last arena tour just finished. The indoor scenes for a new PV has also been finished today. Only the outdoor scenes are left and will be made in the next days. Ai sure can not complain about the direction her career turned to. Her managers and marketing experts used the scandal at her start of her solo career for the best. Still, Ai doesn't really seem to be absolutely happy with her life. She lost something really precious to her due to the scandal, something no sales can replace.

"You are done?", a man asks.

~Yes.~

"Okay, I'll wait at the car."

~No need, I'll come right away.~

The man actually is her driver. Together they walk downstairs. He opens the door for her and she enters the car. They drive through the city and Ai looks at all the people. From outside you can't watch into the car, but from the inside you can watch the people passing by.

~Stop here!~

"Uh....what?"

~Stop!~

"Okay."

~I'll take the train.~

"Miss Takahashi..."

~Don't worry. I'll be okay.~
~You can drive home to your family already.~

"Okay, thanks Miss Takahashi."

~What did I tell you...~

"I am sorry."
"Thanks Aichan."

~Much better!~, Ai laughs.

She steps out of the car with a cap on her head. Although she hates being alone, she doesn't need a mass of people surrounding her. Ai walks to the train station. The train comes soon and she enters it. She will only need to drive it for two stations and decides to stand at the door. This way nobody would recognize her, too. The first station passed, one station to go. It is really relaxing for her to watch out of the window. Suddenly something touches her bottom. 'Probably only accidentally', she thinks. She was wrong, because it happened again and this time it doesn't stop immediately again. Ai is on the horns of a dilemma now. Of course, it disgusts her, but on the other hand she doesn't want to get recognized. Her station also isn't that far away anymore. Ai decides to just let it be for now, although it's really becoming more than only touching now.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" ... To Ai's surprise, another woman interrupted the groper and accuses him so loud that everyone in the wagon hears it.

"YOU PERV!"
"And what about the others here?"
"Standing so that nobody sees the groping?"
"You are as much of a perv has him!"
"You guys are probably even a group."

::The train stops::

"Hey you, are you okay?"

She asks Ai, but Ai already left. The whole thing caught to much attention and the train fortunately arrived at the station. The other woman just looks confused at the door that closes already again. Ai already went out of the station. After a short walk she stopped at a house. She rings the door bell and an old woman opens the door.

~Hello...~

"She isn't here!", the old woman interrupts her.

~Okay, can you at least tell me when she will be back?~

"NO!"

~But...~

"I don't think she wants to see you!", the woman slams the door.

Ai wants to ring the bell again, but she realizes that it is no use. It has been like this for a long time now. She makes a sad face, but doesn't cry. After all it wasn't much of a surprise for her. She turns around and walks away.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:45:55 AM by HPriest »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 10:35:49 PM »
 :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:
Aichan!!!! What do you do? What happened to you?
Maybe she was looking for Risa?

I wanna keep reading more!!!!
 :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 03:15:07 PM »
i think I was looking for Risa too... Can't wait for the next chap...

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2007, 02:26:46 AM »
I just gotta praise you for updating so frequently. This story is addicting
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 02:46:33 PM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fragmented Unity [Chapter 6]
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 01:36:13 PM »
I just gotta praise you for updating for frequently. This story is addicting

Thanks, I'll try to keep it this way.

Chapter 6 - The Business Woman

*I say we should bring out a couple of new photobooks.*
**That's nonsense! We didn't have any success with them recently at all!**
*Then get a new photographer.*
**Right, because it's the photographer.**
*Isn't there a girl left in Shirayuri?*
**No, we have tried everything.*
***We need some hit and pretty soon.***
*A hit? You must be kidding!*

~Gentleman...~
~Calm down.~

**But?**

~Wasure Na Gusa and °C-ute still sell.~

***Decreasingly..***

~This might be right, but we shouldn't panic.~
~Shirayuri will release a new single soon.~
~At the same time we will try to release one or two new photobooks.~

*Who will make the photobooks?*
**Like this will help...**

~One girl from Shirayuri and a new one from Wasuru Na Kusa.~
~I'll leave the decision about the girls to you.~

"Miss Nakazawa?"

~Yes?~

"You told me to remind you of a next meeting now."

~Oh right, thank you.~
~Gentleman, that's it for today.~

She leaves the meeting and walks to her office with her secretary. There actually isn't a second meeting now. Yuko just can't stand them shouting at each other and so she gave her secretary a sign. Even though the meeting is over now, they are still trying to discuss which decision was the best one. Everything fell into her responsibility when Tsunku left to enjoy his premature pension. He also left right before all the problems started. Morning Musume had to break up. First they were able to stabilize Hello!Project, but with the loss of Takahashi Ai and GAM it became worse every day. They really need some kind of wonder or they will basically have to fire most of the girls they still have. Due to the scandal back then, they lost a lot of actually loyal fans. People stopped to buy merchandise, to go to concerts and to buy photobooks. The music sales look even worse. The desk of Yuko is full of work, but she sees no way of getting back a solid fanbase. She decides to escape from work and get a drink. There is a bar not too far away. Yuko sits down at the bar, next to another frustrated soul

~Drinking already?~

"You are doing the same.", the woman answered in an annoyed way.

~Bad day?~ ... Yuko keeps on talking.

"None of your business."

~You are right.~ ... Yuko realizes that she doesn't want to talk and turns right to call the barkeeper. She needs a drink, now.

"Bad day, huh?", the woman suddenly continues the conversation.

~What?~, ... Yuko picks up the glass.

"What do you do, when you can't choose between two things you love?"

~Love is overrated.~ ... Yuko starts to drink.
~Just listen to your stomach.~, she responded after a short pause.

"You are probably right."

~You know what's funny.~
~Your voice actually reminds me of someone.~

She turns left, but the woman already left the bar. Yuko looks a bit baffled. 'The voice of this woman really sounded like the voice of Miki', she whispers to herself. Yuko yawns, 'Probably the stress'. She pays the drink and walks out of the bar. There is still some work to do and she heads back to the office.  Her mobile starts to ring. She takes it out of her bag and looks at the display to see who calls her...

~NO WAY!~
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:46:08 AM by HPriest »

Offline nkca_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 01:52:06 PM »
 :dunno:  ....so who's calling her?, ahh by the way i really like your story, it's getting interesting~

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 02:32:35 PM »

Alright, so Yuko was at the bar with Miki, Yossie was at the bar too right? Now who is the girl that Yossie bump into?

Thanks for the update... keep writing!!!

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2007, 04:48:24 PM »

Alright, so Yuko was at the bar with Miki, Yossie was at the bar too right? Now who is the girl that Yossie bump into?

You should reread chapter2 to find this out.  :grin:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2007, 07:07:03 PM »
Mmm....interesting
Poor Nakazawa... :pig cry: You really must love your work!!!
What kind of scandal could make Morning Musume break up?  :pig huh:
Who call her?... :dunno:

Offline Tinnygy

• Jeez, don't look at me!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 08:04:50 AM »
What kind of scandal could make Morning Musume break up?

May be because Tsunku died???
GAM= Great Aya and Miki

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 02:26:21 PM »
What kind of scandal could make Morning Musume break up?

May be because Tsunku died???

Lol, ..but it said Tsunku left, right? and lol, C-ute still together here. Love them
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:18:04 PM by modesta107 »

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 04:09:23 PM »

You should reread chapter2 to find this out.  :grin:

Lol... I missed that part... it was Sayu...

Alright, maybe Tsunku died but because Yossie seems to be pissed off, I guess there must be something else...

Ahh.. I love the surprise!!!  :lol:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fragmented Unity [Chapter 7]
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 04:04:55 PM »
Chapter 7 - The Average

"You might be able to get a role next season."

~Next season?~
~What kind of role?~

"Nothing huge.."

~Like always..~

"But you would be present in at least six episodes!"

~So many?~
~Then try your best!~

"Will do!" ... She hangs up the phone.

-Kei-chan?-

~Oh, sorry.~

-You coming with us?-

~Sorry, but I need some sleep.~
~There is an audition tomorrow again.~

-Alright then, see you.-

~Bye.~

She said and walked away. Her agent phoned her actually. Kei is an average actor, every time on the search of a new role and it looks like her agent found a chance to get her into a dorama again. Although she will be only one of the side-roles, Kei really looks forward to this. Those roles are the highest she can get. Kei actually had a few already. Tomorrow is an audition for a play and Kei wants to get a part in it, too. The leading role would be great, of course.

Today she hang out with a couple of friends, but she decided to go early already. It is always better to be fully awake during an audition. Kei walks to the train station. She has to wait a bit for the train, but then it finally comes.

The train is still crowded, although it's late evening. It is a mild night and people stay out long. Luckily she gets a seat. Kei has to ride it for a couple of stations. After a few stations Kei notices a woman standing at the door. That's nothing special, but some man seems to feel her up. Not only that, she also notices that the other men around try to block the sight. Kei decides to pay them a lesson

~WHAT ARE YOU DOING?~ ... Kei grabs the hand of the man.

~YOU PERVERTS!~
~And what about the others here?~ ... She turns towards the other men.
~Standing so that nobody sees the groping?~
~You are as much of a pervert has him!~
~You guys are probably even a group.~

::The train stops::

~Hey you, are you okay?~ ... The woman actually already left the train and Kei stands there looking a bit confused at the door.

~HEY!~ ... The other men were walking away.
~Don't think I'm finished!~

"What?"

~People like you have to get punsished.~

"But.."

~But?~

"Can't we find another solution?"
""And don't be so loud!""

~Another solution?~

"..money?"

~Are you kidding me?~

The train stops at the next station and Kei drags them out while calling for the station police. Kei notices that a few of the passengers started to clap and blushes a bit. Two officers arrive and take the men in custody. While Kei still enjoys the claps, she notices another girl taking a seat in the train. She seems to know her, but the doors close. Now Kei realizes that her train is leaving and panics, but it's too late. The officers walk up to her to ask a couple of questions.

"You really saw them groping a woman?"

~Yes!~

"And you dragged them out all by yourself?"

~Yes..~

"Wow, you are amazing?"

~Really?~ ... Kei blushes, but only a bit again.

"I haven't met such a woman before."

~Maybe we can meet again?" ... Kei starts the offensive and winks.

"Huh? I...I..."
""We have to get back!""
"Right, I have to get back."
"Sorry..."

~Alright...~ ... Kei pouts.
~Can you at least tell me when the next train will come?~

"Same line?"

~Yea..~

"They come in periods of 30-45 minutes, I think."

~Great...~

The officers leave with the men. Kei really had two ups and two downs tonight. First the possible dorama role, later the applauding passengers, then the leaving train with the other girl and now the put-down by this handsome officer. It seems like she will always be average, neither gaining nor loosing at large. She sits down on a bench to wait for the train, but slowly she falls asleep.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:46:22 AM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Fragmented Unity [Chapter 7]
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 06:27:29 AM »
Chapter 5 - The Star
Hmmmm...who's the woman at the beginning talking with Aichan? She seems to be very "interested" and even hopeful of spending some time with her.

Aichan's solo career started off due to a scandal? Was this the scandal that finally caused MM/H!P to break up?

Still, Ai doesn't really seem to be absolutely happy with her life. She lost something really precious to her due to the scandal, something no sales can replace.
Perhaps there's bad blood between her and the other members over what happened with this scandal.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" ... To Ai's surprise, another woman interrupted the groper and accuses him so loud that everyone in the wagon hears it.
Whoa, someone saved Aichan from a groper! But...who was she???  :?

After a short walk she stopped at a house. She rings the door bell and an old woman opens the door.

~Hello...~

"She isn't here!", the old woman interrupts her.

~Okay, can you at least tell me when she will be back?~

"NO!"

~But...~

"I don't think she wants to see you!", the woman slams the door.

Ai wants to ring the bell again, but she realizes that it is no use. It has been like this for a long time now. She makes a sad face, but doesn't cry. After all it wasn't much of a surprise for her. She turns around and walks away.
Holy....crap.  :shocked:  Someone is DEFINITELY pissed off at Aichan. It's been like this for a long time? It would have had to have been something really big to cause this type/large of a rift.

Chapter 6 - The Business Woman
So Yuko's now involved in the "production" side of the industry,eh? She's tough enough that she'd do pretty well in it, I'd say.

~Wasuru Na Kusa and °C-ute still sell.~
What the hell, °C-ute is still around? Maimai's the leader at this point, right?  :shakeit:  And who are those other groups mentioned?

Tsunku left to enjoy his premature pension
In other words, he got fired?

First they were able to stabilize Hello!Project, but with the loss of Takahashi Ai and GAM it became worse every day.
So Aichan, Aya, and Miki totally left H!P? If it was a sudden departure that no one was prepared for, it could be the scandal of which we've been speaking and the cause of the breakup of MM. If that's the case, then (at least with Aichan), it's pretty understandable that there would be people (like other former MM members) who'd be angry at her.

YUKO WAS THE WOMAN AT THE BAR!!!  :O

There is still some work to do and she heads back to the office.  Her mobile starts to ring. She takes it out of her bag and looks at the display to see who calls her...

~NO WAY!~
WHO WAS IT?!?!? :dunno:

Chapter 7 - The Average
Kei is an average actor, every time on the search of a new role and it looks like her agent found a chance to get her into a dorama again. Although she will be only one of the side-roles, Kei really looks forward to this. Those roles are the highest she can get. Kei actually had a few already. Tomorrow is an audition for a play and Kei wants to get a part in it, too.
Sounds like Kei isn't doing too badly for herself. She might not be getting leads, but at least she isn't one of the many "struggling" actors who have to pay the bills by waiting tables and such.  Her 15 minutes in the limelight faded long ago, and now it seems like she's just trying to get a chance to step back in, even if it's just for a moment.

~WHAT ARE YOU DOING?~ ... Kei grabs the hand of the man.
OMGASS!!! Kei was the one that saved Aichan!  :w00t:

~Can you at least tell me when the next train will come?~

"Same line?"

~Yea..~

"They come in periods of 30-45 minutes, I think."

~Great...~
Oh fuck.  :badluck:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fragmented Unity [Chapter 8]
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 03:19:10 PM »
Chapter 8 - The Flowers

~ Don't wait for me. ~

"Take care!"

~ I will. ~

A young woman steps out of the house. She checks the mailbox and after this she walks away.
It's late evening. In one hand she has the flowers she culled earlier this day. The other woman she spoke with is her mother. Of course she is worried about her daughter going out at such a time, but she is a grown up young woman already. Although there is a bitter feeling inside her mom, because of the scandals a while ago. It seems like she still didn't get over it.

Anyway, the woman actually seems to be in a good mood. Soon she stops and looks at the gate of what seems to be a graveyard. This is where she wanted to go. This is way she culled the flowers. She walks towards a certain grave. The closer she gets, the more fades her smile away. It's like her feelings made turn for the worse. Her walking becomes slower and her steps shorter. She reaches the grave. An old bunch of flowers are lying there. The woman replaces them with the fresh flowers in her hand. She looks up to the gravestone. The person lying here is called Mitsui Aika. Two big teardrops roll down her face and hit the ground under which this girl or woman lies.

Suddenly she notices another person walking towards her direction and she quickly decides to walk away. She hurries out of the graveyard and heads back home. The woman stops all of a sudden. 'Aichan..', she whispers to herself. There is another woman walking away from her house and her name seems to be Aichan. She walks very slowly now to avoid any noise. The young woman doesn't want to attract the attention of this Aichan. She crosses the street and is relieved that Aichan didn't notice her.

"Risa!" ... Aichan calls her all of a sudden.

~ Leave me alone. ~ ... Risa hurries to the door.

"Please!?" ... Aichan

~ What? ~ ... Risa stops.

"Can we talk?"

~ Talk? ~
~ I don't want to talk. ~ ... Risa gets in, closes the door behind her and leaves Aichan standing outside.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:46:48 AM by HPriest »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 06:07:26 PM »
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
Mitchi is deaht???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whais going on? 
:fainted: :fainted: :fainted:

-Risa hate Ai-chan?
-Ai-chan's career started because a scandal?
-Is this scandal related with Aika's death?
-It was Aika's death the reason of the Momusu's break up?

:mon freeze: :mon freeze: :mon freeze:
I'll be waiting for your next chap...

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007, 06:11:26 PM »
No! c'mon Risa just go and talk to Ai-chan

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2007, 09:57:29 PM »
WTF Aika's dead!??!?!? :OMG:

Who was the woman walking towards Risa at the cemetary?

Why exactly does Risa not want to talk to Aichan???

These and OTHER questions MAY be answered (but probably won't be for awhile) on the next episode of..."Fragmented Unity". 8)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2007, 10:40:21 PM »
Who was the woman walking towards Risa at the cemetary?

*points at 4th chapter (Miki)* :P

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata