JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Onore ga Bun wo Shirite Oyabazaru Toki wa Sumiyaka ni Yamuru wo `Chi` to Iu beshi

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 322569 times)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] Wonder Girls
« Reply #240 on: September 01, 2008, 06:44:36 PM »
I don't have time to do anything else right now but say GO HERE and save, save, save your little heart out. (It's just a link to an entry in coolsmurf's blog, in case you wanted to know ahead of time, haha). Anyway, some absolutely gorgeous images, wallpapers, and screensavers of the girls that I just don't have time to save and repost here right now.  :P

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2008, 11:26:03 PM »
I've already downloaded everything lol
SoHee is so cute but I really like YooBin in this set she's awesome :O

1677's website has a cute design :lol:

ahhh korean and their big heads

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: September 03, 2008, 12:53:24 AM »
^ Did you hear about the image concepts that were leaked for the upcoming single/MV? I didn't get to see them before all the WG forums/blogs/the entire internet yanked them (because apparently seeing a few pictures a little early is going to ruin sales? I don't think so.)

Edit:

Geniuses are a bit insane anyway.

O.O Nevermind. I am oblivious and didn't see this post the first time around, which I have discovered are the leaked images I mentioned above. O.O

Also, seems like they're going to have a cool sixties theme for the MV. I highly doubt "the bob" is going to make an appearance for the whole MV, though. That would be tragic.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:37:22 AM by Pharadox »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »
^
when I saw the pics I was like "oh no ! no mushrooms, please !" after Tiffany, WG ? ewww
I didn't care when it was TaeMin or Seo In Young ...

Quote from: asianbite/chosun
The Wonder Girls are named as one of eight “girl groups: ones to watch” by Britain’s Virgin Media.

Richard Branson's media group said on its website, “Where Japan have J-pop, Korea have K-pop, and these five young ladies are leading exponents of the genre. Attempts to expand into China and a recent tour of America hint at plans for international breakthrough.”

It described the Korean group’s music as “candyfloss pop aimed squarely at the female teen market,” and recommended listening out for its latest hit song “So Hot”.

JYP Entertainment, the group’s agency, said The Wonder Girls was the only Asian girl-group on Virgin Media’s list.

“Since the news broke, the band's online music videos have been bombarded with a million hits. It seems that the performance the girls gave with other JYP singers, including Park Jin-young in the U.S. in February, has played an instrumental role in their popularity,” it said.
:muffin:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2008, 08:08:54 PM »
Holy crap, that's awesome! :w00t:
I think I'll sit back and watch all the people jump on the bandwagon :P

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2008, 12:16:12 AM »
^ Haha. Yeah, the bandwagon's about to overflow and then topple over from all the new fans. It makes me ridiculously happy to know I was one of the original fans from the start. :D

It's really not surprising at all that WG is on that list, with all their close ties to the US. They make a lot of effort to connect with fans their.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2008, 03:21:59 AM »
Hating the super-short bobs, but the outfits are retro cute & I know the music will more than make up for it.  :heart:  Props to their stylists for keeping things interesting at least! It's nice to see something different instead of the same recycled pop look.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2008, 06:21:58 AM »
^ Haha. Yeah, the bandwagon's about to overflow and then topple over from all the new fans. It makes me ridiculously happy to know I was one of the original fans from the start. :D
It took me a little while to warm up to them... Not coz I didn't like the music or anything, I always loved that, but the 'Tell Me' dance really really scared me and a year later (or whatever) it still does XD
Once I listened to it without watching the crazy dancing I was hooked!

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »
^ I love that dance, though. :D I am in a continuing process to attempt to get my uncoordinated body to coordinate long enough to learn it. :D

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: September 07, 2008, 08:25:11 PM »

d/l : [MU]

the Wonder Boys perf of So Hot lol

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: September 07, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »
^Haha. I saw that earlier today. It was pretty awesome. :D

I had the strangest dream last night. In it, I was dating Yoo Bin. I held her hand and wrapped my arms around her and it was really, really nice.  :wub: I actually enjoyed it a lot, but it was still strange.

I know, I'm such a girl. I dream about dating a Wonder Girl and all I do is hold her hand and put my arms around her. No hot sex here. Haha. I'll save that for next time, I guess.  :lol:

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2008, 01:04:21 AM »
Wonder Boys was the lulz  :lol:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2008, 04:07:34 AM »
So, apparently Wonder Girls will put out their second album (not the mini-album that's coming out soon, but a full album) early next year, followed by a concert? Or a concert tour? I'm not clear on that. But still, a concert would be so great. So far we've seen live performances of one or two songs at a time, but how awesome would it be if they put out a DVD of an entire concert filled with WG?  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

There's not a whole lot of confirmation on it so far though, so we'll see what happens.

Credit: Coolsmurf

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2008, 05:24:24 AM »
OMG a freakin' concert :w00t: About bloody time, I will be able to die somewhat happier once getting a WG concert... Next year sounds hella awesome, a new album (which is much needed) and a concert (apparently)... Both but have lots of rapping by a certain sexy someone :P

Also, I keep meaning to say this, I am sooo loving the new WG banners that are up, they look so gorgeous, so who ever made them, I love you :heart: :wub:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: September 10, 2008, 05:32:24 AM »
^ Hehe. That would be meeee. Glad you like them.  XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2008, 05:38:23 AM »
As I was typing that I was thinking it might have been you :lol: Awesome job, especially the angel one (i think it's angels from memory) *bows down to you and kisses the ground you walk on*

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #256 on: September 10, 2008, 05:55:23 AM »
Angels, goddesses... it all applies. :D Just wish I had more time to play around with photoshop sometimes.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2008, 03:22:34 AM »
According to Wonder Girls Wonderland (best WG site EVAR  :heart:), we should be hearing more news on the new single album in 10 days! Hopefully the 'official' concept images will be released & we'll know for sure what the girls will be sporting for their comeback

meaning hopefully the bowl haircuts are just for a part of the MV & not what they'll be wearing for the single album cover xD

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: September 16, 2008, 07:20:38 PM »
----------------------- yay random stuff  :muffin: -----------------------

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »

d/l : [MU]
cr. : wgjjang

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Onore ga Bun wo Shirite Oyabazaru Toki wa Sumiyaka ni Yamuru wo `Chi` to Iu beshi