Home
Help
Picroda
Birthday Countdown
Login
Register
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs) Now playing:
Tokunaga Chinami, Sudou Maasa & Kumai Yurina - Omoitattara Kichi Desse!
JPHiP Forum
»
The PIEHOLE
»
The Official H!P Girls Threads
»
Graduate Plaza
(Moderator:
shirenuファクトリー
) »
The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
...
38
39
[
40
]
41
42
...
44
Author
Topic: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴) (Read 379305 times)
Atreyuxex
Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 1065
Lady loves <3
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #780 on:
October 29, 2012, 08:03:23 AM »
Feliz cumpleaños, Makoto!
Hope you have a awsome 25th b-day.
You'll always be one of my favorite MM chicas of all time
.
Mucho love for you,chica
Logged
boykun
トマトケチャップ 100% OK
Member+
Posts: 3537
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #781 on:
October 29, 2012, 08:14:57 AM »
Happy Birthday Mako!
My favorite Morning Musume member past and present.
Keep doing your thang!
Logged
flickr
.
youtube
.
bsgsbkhts
.
akbshirts
.
nandake
kuro808
Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
Global Moderator
Member+
Posts: 23734
Natsu Oshi DESU!
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #782 on:
October 29, 2012, 08:19:02 AM »
Happy Birthday!
Logged
Random Thought:
tumblr
R.I.P. Jab! Dad/friend
muppet
Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
Member+
Posts: 29708
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #783 on:
October 29, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »
Happy 25, Makoto san!!!
Your beautiful smile and great sense of humor made me a big fan, and
The closeness of the 5th generation made me want to know more about
Morning Musume & Hello Project. To have watched you grow into the beautiful
Young woman that you are today has been a great experience indeed!
Wishing Makoto a wonderful day, and may the upcoming year bring her much
Love & Happiness!!!
Logged
JFC
Miki's Birthday Twin
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 28599
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #784 on:
October 30, 2012, 02:02:04 AM »
YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKO-CHAN!
Logged
JPH!P
's
kuro808
,
Fushigidane
,
ChrNo
,
Jab
&
marimari
. Always.
oaxiac
Masakist
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 8802
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #785 on:
November 13, 2012, 05:26:05 PM »
Logged
JFC
Miki's Birthday Twin
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 28599
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #786 on:
January 06, 2013, 09:03:30 PM »
CROSS-POSTING!
A few random clips with Aichan and Mako-chan.
Logged
JPH!P
's
kuro808
,
Fushigidane
,
ChrNo
,
Jab
&
marimari
. Always.
kawaii beam
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 2142
Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #787 on:
January 08, 2013, 04:18:33 AM »
someone was epic enough to get these together ;3;
Logged
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!
InvinciblePurple
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 155
I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #788 on:
April 06, 2013, 12:16:48 AM »
Anyone else really craving a Yossie/Makoto duet? You know, the one that will never come... -_-
Logged
Atreyuxex
Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 1065
Lady loves <3
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #789 on:
April 09, 2013, 06:45:59 AM »
^ That would be great!
You never know, they just might suprize you
. We need more YoMako in our lifes for sure
Logged
InvinciblePurple
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 155
I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #790 on:
May 29, 2013, 06:33:09 AM »
Ok, this question has been bugging me for quite some time. I was recently looking back through Mako-chan's old blog posts (Which was compltetely unnecessary seeing as how I can't read Japanese worth a crap). But, I could pick out and least one word that came up occasionally. Tamborine. Does anyone know what she was talking about?
Logged
Atreyuxex
Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 1065
Lady loves <3
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #791 on:
May 29, 2013, 07:36:03 AM »
^ InvinciblePurple ,
I have no clue who or what this "Tamborine" person,place,thing is, but now you have just as curious
Hopefully someone on here will tell us
Logged
InvinciblePurple
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 155
I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #792 on:
May 30, 2013, 03:04:39 AM »
^Atreyuxex, I did a bit more research and I distinctly remember announcement saying that Niigaki Risa and Mitsui Aika would be having guest roles in a play Makocchin was starring in. There was a link :
http://www.tambourine.co.jp/tokugawa15/
So it's in Japanese but judging by the URL name itself, it seems to be an acting organization, perhaps?
But nonetheless, it seem Makoto is getting a lot more coverage and doing a lot more things compared to her time in Momusu.
Logged
Atreyuxex
Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 1065
Lady loves <3
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #793 on:
May 30, 2013, 06:49:09 AM »
^ InvinciblePurple , that's awesome!
I'm glad to see Makoto is getting more coverage.She deserves it.
Thanks for finding that out InvinciblePurple
Logged
InvinciblePurple
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 155
I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #794 on:
May 31, 2013, 04:29:46 AM »
She does deserve it. And I have a theory that when she first started in Momusu, Makoto was meant to be a face for the group. If you notice, in earlier PVs she seemed to have more face time there than she did later on, despite there being more members. I guess UFA or Tsunku or whoever noticed how awesome Ai-chan was and the more she got pushed up front, the more Makoto got pushed to the back.
Then again, this is only a theory...
Logged
Atreyuxex
Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 1065
Lady loves <3
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #795 on:
May 31, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »
^ InvinciblePurple,
I would have to say your theory is right on the money. I had totally forgot about when they first introduced Makoto,Risa,Ai and Asami.
That first music video.... Mr.Moonlight. In my opinion UFA or Tsunku ,someone didn't care for Makoto's weight gain and decided to make her step aside,which is sad because the chica is beautiful no matter. I'm sure I've posted it here before, but Makoto was one of the first girls from MM that caught my eye (well Makoto and Rika
) .Makoto's always been one of my favs and I'm happy she's gone on to gain popularity. She really deserves it.
Can you tell that I really love Makoto
Logged
InvinciblePurple
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 155
I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #796 on:
June 02, 2013, 08:57:37 PM »
^Totally okay, dude. I'm probably worse with my love for her.
Logged
Atreyuxex
Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 1065
Lady loves <3
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #797 on:
June 03, 2013, 07:44:29 AM »
^ You might be
I love Makoto dearly and hate hearing about people pushing Makoto aside and not giving her the respect she deserves.
She's a beautiful chica who deserves respect and lots of love
We all need a lil Makoto in our lives
Logged
InvinciblePurple
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 155
I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #798 on:
June 13, 2013, 04:07:39 AM »
Mmm...Makoto in glasses. Yes, please...
Logged
Atreyuxex
Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 1065
Lady loves <3
Re: The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)
«
Reply #799 on:
June 13, 2013, 06:43:50 AM »
Oooh lala~ Makoto in glasses
She needs to wear those more often
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
...
38
39
[
40
]
41
42
...
44
« previous
next »
JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs) Now playing:
Tokunaga Chinami, Sudou Maasa & Kumai Yurina - Omoitattara Kichi Desse!
JPHiP Forum
»
The PIEHOLE
»
The Official H!P Girls Threads
»
Graduate Plaza
(Moderator:
shirenuファクトリー
) »
The Ogawa Makoto Thread (小川麻琴)