JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Kimi to 100-kai-me no koi

Author Topic: Untitled (Chapter Twenty Seven: Kago Ai)  (Read 23630 times)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Untitled (Chapter Twenty Seven: Kago Ai)
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:54:28 AM »

Rain. You could hear it splash against the glassy, foggy, window. Some people would hate the rain, others would like the rain.
Takahashi Ai was one of those people. She peeked outside her window, feeling raindrops hit her face. She liked the feeling.

She closed her window, and went to her bed. It was soft and bouncy. After all, Ai wanted to sleep peacefully at night. She hugged one of her pillows. Cold, but fluffy. Ai closed her dark brown eyes. She needed to take a nap before she goes to her father’s resturant. The peaceful nap only lasted for ten minutes. She opened her eyes and muttered groggily, “Time to get up.” She got out of her bed, put on some clothes and her cool leather black coat, grabbed her umbrella, got her house key off her nightstand, opened the door, and locked it.

The resturant wasn’t far away from the Takahashi household. It was just around the corner, which is a good thing for Ai since she works there after school. She opened the door to the resturant, her eyes wide open at the hungry customers that waited anxiously to be seated. The waiters quickly served them as fast as possible.

Ai knew that her father was not going to be happy if the customers started complaining. He would have a fit. Ai giggled at the thought as she sat down in a chair, patiently waiting for her father to call for her.

“Oh! Takahashi-san!” An energetic young man walked over to Ai. ‘Must be one of Otou-san’s workers.’ Ai thought as she looked up at the young man. She slowly got up from her chair and bowed.

“Hello Akihito-kun,” she greeted. “Is my father unable to make it today?”

“Yes Ai-chan,” Akihito replied. Ai looked a little upset.

“He’s currently busy, but he wanted me to give you a note.” He took out a neatly folded piece of paper and handed it to Ai. She carefully took it and studied it a little bit before thanking Akihito. “Domo arigato.”

“You’re welcome.” Akihito did his signature salute, and he went to the long hallway that led to the kitchen area. Ai opened the note and carefully read it.

My lovely Ai,
I’m going to work early tomorrow, but I want you to meet someone. She goes to your school. Her name is Niigaki Risa. She is a really nice girl, and I think you met her father before. But anyway, she’ll be waiting for you at 8:30 A.M. You will like her Ai. Trust me.
Love your father,
Takahashi Ryou

Ai read the note again and she tried to remember Risa, but she couldn’t remember her. “Oh well.” Ai shrugged her shoulders and sighed. She took out her house keys out of her pocket before stepping outside into the rainy environment. She quickly opened her umbrella so she wouldn’t get wet. She walked back home.

She looked down at the concrete sidewalk, thinking about Risa. She was curious, and she wanted to get to know her. However, she has met Risa’s father, who is a friend of the Takahashi household.

Ai was too focused in her own thoughts that she bumped into a girl. The girl had long, black hair. She was crying, and she was soaking wet.

“I’m sorry!” Ai held out her hand, trying to help the girl get off the ground.

“It’s okay.” the girl replied, holding on to Ai’s hand as she got up.

Ai could tell she was shaking badly. “I think you need to go over to my house.” Ai felt bad for the girl.

“Okay.” the girl nodded, not shaking anymore as Ai put an arm around her shoulder and held the umbrella over them.

“I’m Takahashi Ai,” Ai introduced herself. “What is your name?”

“Niigaki Risa,” the girl replied. “I remember you Ai-chan.”

I'm currently having trouble with the title :sweatdrop:, but I hope you like the fanfic.  :)

So feel free to comment!  :D

Oh, and I hope the chapter is not too short, I'm sorry if it is.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 01:54:05 PM by Hotaru »

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Untitled (Chapter One: Takahashi Ai)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 08:23:04 AM »
hello~ ruru-bear~  :P ^^ a new story? this is quite interesting. ^^ a straightforward ai-chan haha, just telling risa to go to her house . ^^ risa remembers ai lol, hopefully ai remembers too ^^ looking forward to more of the story

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Untitled (Chapter Two: Niigaki Risa)
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 04:20:15 PM »
^YoYo! Hi! Yes, I'm starting a new story :D. Decided to take a break from my other one.

Risa wasn’t crying or shaking anymore. She actually felt comfortable.

“I keep trying to remember you Risa,” Ai said while unlocking the door. “But I just don’t.”

Risa was a little disappointed, but she walked inside the house and stopped.

“You live here?” Risa asked, taking a big gulp.

“Yes,” Ai replied. “I’m going to get some towels.”

Risa didn’t say anything as she went to the living room, peeking inside. It was nicely decorated, you could definitely relax in there.

“Here you go,” Ai handed Risa the towels. “Just dry off in the bathroom.”

“Thank you.” Risa blushed, going to the bathroom that was just down the hall.

“She seems nice.” Risa murmured to herself as she dried off her hair. She looked down and realized that her clothes were soaking wet too. She stepped outside of the bathroom.

“Ai-chan,” Risa called.

“Oh, you’re done?” Ai came downstairs with some clothes. “Here, put these on.”

“These?” Risa asked. She didn’t know that Ai would care so much about her.

“Thank you.” Risa hugged her without thinking.

“Oh great, now I’m soaked too.” Ai ran back upstairs to change her clothes.

Risa giggled. She liked Ai, so straightforward and caring.

A few minutes later, Risa put on Ai’s clothes-which were a little bigger, but Risa can handle that-and wait for her in the living room as she sat down on the couch.

Ai went to the living room and sat down on the couch as well. ‘She is so pretty.’ Risa thought.

“Come here Risa,” Ai pulled Risa close as Risa scooted over to Ai. “I think I remember you now.”

“Eh? You do?” Risa looked up, her cheeks turning a little pink.

Ai nodded. “You’re the girl that has to wait for me tomorrow right?”

“Right.” Risa replied.

“How did you remember me?” Risa knew that Ai was curious to know.

“I watch you,” Risa took a huge gulp. “You looked so…beautiful, and amazing.”

“You look beautiful and amazing too.” Ai laughed. Risa laughed also.

“No I don’t.” Risa shook her head. “I’m in someone’s house, I have someone else’s clothes on..”

Ai cut her off with a kiss on the cheek. “You do.”

Risa’s face was crimson.

After ten minutes of silence, Ai told Risa that she will see her tomorrow morning. Risa waved goodbye, and she ran home.
There goes the second chapter! :D (Sorry again if the chapter's too short.)

Feel free to comment! :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
Odd that Aichan doesn't remember Risa...unless she just has a really bad memory when it comes to these sorts of things.

If I didn't know better, from the note she got, I'd think that Aichan's and Risa's dads were trying to set the two of them up together. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 07:37:00 PM »
I'm also wondering why Ai doesn't remember Risa. There must be something in between that you aren't letting on yet. Great story btw, and the fact that it has TakaGaki in it already makes this one of the fics I'm gonna stalk XD Ganbare with the updating :)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Untitled (Chapter Three: Kamei Eri)
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 08:00:12 PM »
@JFC: Maybe...XD

@lil_hamz: Glad you like it so far! :D

Sunrise. Kamei Eri would always watch the sun rise from the dark blue horizon. It cleared her thoughts from the night before to the new thoughts about the new day.

She always invited someone to watch the sunrise with her.

Michishige Sayumi.

"Hey Eri." Sayumi stood beside Eri.

"Hey," Eri replied. "The sun looks beautiful doesn't it?"

"Yes it does, but the grass is icky and wet." Sayumi made a face. Eri started laughing.

"I'm sorry Usagi-chan." Eri put her head on Sayumi's shoulder.

"That's Usa-chan, thank you very much." Sayumi patted Eri's head.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Eri asked.

"Well, I was thinking about going shopping," Sayumi replied. Eri knew that girl loved to shop. "We can take Reina along with us."

Eri agreed with Sayumi. She was a little worried about Reina. Shopping would take her mind off things.

"I guess we can do that." Eri said after thinking for a while.

"Okay then, let's go to school since Reina goes there early!" Sayumi ran to the sidewalk.

"Hey!" Eri quickly followed Sayumi. "Wait up!"

"Nope!" Sayumi shouted. "Gotta catch me first!"

"Sayumi!" Eri shouted back, running as fast as she can. 'Oh snap, I'm too slow.' she thought.

"Why are you going so slow?" Sayumi teased. 'Of course.' Eri thought. 'I'm the turtle and she's the bunny.

"Shut up Sayumi!" Eri shouted again.

"Usa-chan peace-AH." Eri tickled Sayumi.

"TICKLE FIGHT!" Eri shouted as she captured the squirming bunny.

"Stop-it-Eri-chan!" Sayumi said in between giggles.

"Nope!" Eri replied, still tickling Sayumi. "It's the turtle's revenge time now!"

"We're going to be late!" Sayumi said in one breath.

"Oh yeah! Right!" Eri and Sayumi ran to school.
Eri and Sayumi reached the school and went to their homeroom, checking to see if Reina was in class.

"There she is." Eri whispered.

"I know. She's probably wrapped up in her own thoughts." Sayumi whispered back.

"Let's just ask her. Come on." Eri walked over to Reina's desk.

"Hey Reina." Eri & Sayumi said at the same time. They were both nervous since Reina has been acting cold lately.

"Hey." Reina looked up at the two girls from her gaze at the chalkboard.

"Do you want to go shopping with us after school?" Eri went straight to the point.

"Sure, that will be fun." Reina's frown changed to a smile.

"Okay then, we will meet you at the entrance by 3:30. Don't be late!" Sayumi said.

"Okay." Reina looked like she understood Sayumi's small details.

"Um...well...Usa-chan peace!" Sayumi and Eri went to sit in their assigned seats before the students flooded in the classroom.
So, what do you think? :D

Feel free to comment!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 08:45:42 PM »
OHH. im curious bout lots of things. XD
update. i like so far.  :theking

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »
a gorokkies story? xD love stories like this ^^ haha ai-chan gaki-san are fast xD lol sayu beating eri in running? *shocked* to my knowledge... eri is the fastest runner in MM... while... sayu haha... just has no talents for sports. but it contradicts all logic, since eri is the turtle and sayu is the bunny. then again... anyone remember the story the turtle and the hare :P

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 01:00:10 AM »
RuRU!!

lol it's lone from H!O lol i'm liking ur new story!! hmmm i really wonder how it's going to turn out! ^^ keep up the work~!!

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 01:49:29 AM »
How much interest they have for Reina =O

They want a body guard? xD jajajaja

*o* I wanna know what's next =D

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Untitled (Chapter Four: Michishige Sayumi)
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 02:26:50 AM »
@ringo-hime: Okay. Updating. XD

@WinterAir: Um...okay. XD

@shadowolf8: I KNEW IT WAS YOU! HI!! Glad you like the story!  :twothumbs

@Haruka: All I can say is XD

Michishige Sayumi sighed. School can be fun and exciting, but when it comes to classes it gets boring. There was nothing to do during classes but take notes.

Sayumi sighed again. She couldn't wait to go shopping with her two best friends. She wished it could be 3:30. It was only 2:45.

A note slid beside her desk. It had Eri's signature on it.

Sayumi looked at the teacher-who had his back to the students and writing on the chalkboard-and quickly opened the note.

History sure is boring, ne?

Sayumi gave a confused look at Eri, and she wrote something down and slid the note back to Eri's desk. Eri opened it.

Ugh. Tell me about it.

Sayumi waited for Eri's reply by tapping her pencil. She didn't see any note slide to her desk, so she still kept tapping her pencil.

"Michishige!" Sayumi cringed, hearing the teacher's yell.

"Yes sir?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Stop with the pencil tapping, or I will send you out in the hall!" Sayumi cringed again.

"Yes sir." Sayumi put the pencil down.

She looked over at Eri, who was erasing what she had previously written and wrote something new.

The note slid over to Sayumi's desk in no time. 

Sorry about that.

Sayumi wrote back as fast as possible before the bell rang.

It's okay. The bell's going to ring, and we can go to our next class.

Right after Eri recieved the letter, the bell rang and Sayumi went to her next class.

'Another boring class, perfect.' Sayumi thought, yawning.

"This is no time to be tried, this is a time to be ecstatic." Sayumi whispered to herself.

Reina walked in the classroom, sitting next to Sayumi.

"Hey." Sayumi greeted in her perky voice.

"Hey Sayu," Reina said coldly. "That class was boring, ne?"

Sayumi was a little questioned by Reina's cold behavior, but at least she was okay. "Yeah, thank me for at least entertaining the class."

Reina laughed. "Well, we have 30 minutes to get this class over with, and then we can have our freedom!"

Sayumi nodded in agreement.

The tardy bell rang, and class was about to begin.

'Come on Sayu, you have 30 minutes. You can make it.' Sayumi thought to herself.
 :banghead:OMG that was...strange. :banghead:

Anyway, feel free to comment!  XD

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 02:44:23 AM »
 :lol: XD how did you figure out it was me? lol

hmmm now i'm really curious about Reina! XD and btw you update FAST!!!! XD XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 03:33:51 AM »
Considering Reina's natural tendencies to be a bit of a loner, it's going to be interesting to see what it is that's bothering her.

And of course, KameShige doesn't fail to be cute and entertaining. :D

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 06:14:05 AM »
kyahaha. KameShige. poor Shige though, i wonder what she'll do in the next class with Reina. XD

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Untitled (Chapter Five: Tanaka Reina)
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »
@shadowolf: Yup, the blog in your signature.

@JFC: That's so true. :lol:

@ringo-hime: Thanks.  :w00t:

Reina had a lot on her mind. Most of it was shopping, the other was the connection she has with Eri.

Kamei Eri. The girl she has a crush on. Reina blushed at the thought.

Although Sayumi was also Reina's best friend, Reina couldn't help but feel a cold aura around her.

A note landed on Reina's desk. 'God, what's up with all the notes?' Reina rolled her eyes.

Ne, Reina, why are you blushing? Are you thinking about Eri? I promise I won't tell.

Sayumi

Reina's hand hit her head. 'How does Sayumi know all this?' she thought.

Yes. Now will you please leave me alone? Reina replied back and threw the note, landing back on Sayumi's desk.

Reina could tell that Usa-chan was energetic. The note landed on Reina's desk in ten seconds.

That's so awesome! I can set the two of you up! Ne? Ne?

Reina shook her head, glaring at the bunny. At that point, she was really close to hissing at Sayumi, which was going to scare her.

At that point, the final bell rang, and Reina headed for her locker.

But before that, Eri wanted to meet up with Reina first.

'Here you go Reina. Just talk to the girl.' she thought, walking over to Eri's locker.

"Hey Reina, are you doing okay?" Eri asked, putting all sorts of folders in her backpack.

"I'm doing alright, just a little sleepy." Reina replied, blushing even more than when she did in class.

"Are you still going to go shopping with us?" Eri's voice was filled with concern.

"I'll do it for you." Reina couldn't believe those words slipped out of her mouth.

"Thanks Reina," Eri put her hand on Reina's shoulder. "I'm always here if you want to talk."

"Okay." Reina whispered. Eri went to the entrance to wait for Sayumi, and Reina went to go pack her things quickly so she can catch up with Eri.

That only took one minute.

"What took you two so long?" Sayumi asked, winking at Reina.

"Eri wanted to talk to me." Reina replied, winking back to Sayumi. She wasn't jealous of Sayumi anymore.

"Let's go then!" Sayumi, Eri, and Reina walked to the mall.
How was that?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »
Well, so THAT'S what's been on Reina's mind, eh? ;D

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 08:38:29 PM »
There's always Eri in Reina's mind xD

Damn I loss a class x_x I wont be late anymore T_T

It's a 3 hours class T_T damn u_u

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Untitled (Chapter Six: Kusumi Koharu)
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 01:16:41 AM »
@JFC: Yep. :D

@Haruka: It's okay.

Kusumi Koharu needed more clothes. So she went shopping after the school day.

But first, she needed to start with cute accessories. She was trying to go for a classy look since she has to go to a dinner show with her parents.

'Why me?' she thought, picking up a pair of hoops.

"I'll see you later then." Koharu immediately dropped the pair of hoops that she had in her hands and turned around.

'Who...what?' Koharu looked around frantically.

"Oh, hey, Koharu right?" A girl with long black hair asked, holding out her hand.

Koharu nodded in reply. She couldn't say anything.

"I guess you don't know me," the girl rolled her eyes. "I'm Mitsui Aika."

"Mittsi, ne?" Koharu asked. 'What kind of dumb question is that?'

Koharu tried not to melt.

"That's me," Aika grinned, showing her pearly whites. "Do you mind helping me find some earrings? You have good fashion sense."

"...Yes-I mean, no I don't mind." Koharu stammered.

"Are you sure?" Aika gave Koharu a confused look, her lips looking like a pout.

"I'm sure. I can help you." Koharu replied, grabbing Aika's wrist.

Aika giggled in return.

"What style are you trying to go for? Fun or classy?" Koharu asked in a series of questions.

"Fun," Aika replied after thinking about the question. "I need more earrings that go with my style."

"Hmmm..." Koharu's fingers trailed over the earrings. She found a pair of shiny star earrings. "These! Try these!"

"Okay...." Aika gave Koharu another confused look and went to go try on the pair.

'Dang it, I really messed up.' Koharu went into a "facepalm" moment.

"These look great Koharu!" Aika shouted, everyone staring at her and laughing.

"Oh..." She was embarrassed.

"What are you looking at? She likes the earrings. Quit staring!" Koharu shouted, and everyone went back to shopping for accessories.

"I'm glad you like them though." Koharu smiled, putting an arm around Aika.

"I'm glad you're helping me." Aika looked up at Koharu. Koharu quickly turned away, blushing.

"Let's buy the earrings, and then we can shop for some clothes." Koharu took out ten dollars, grabbed the earrings, and waited in line.

"But Koharu," Aika stood next to Koharu. "I should be buying."

"I'm buying it for you," Koharu smirked. "Wouldn't you want someone to do that for you?"

"Koharu?" Aika asked nervously.

"Yeah?" Koharu was looking into Aika's eyes.

"You're so nice, everyone at school says you're mean." Koharu wasn't really suprised at what people say about her at school.

"That's not true." Koharu shook her head. "Don't listen to them."

"Thanks again." Aika hugged Koharu, whose face was red.

"Um..Aika?" Koharu struggled to breathe.

"Yes?" Aika replied.

"I need to...pay for the earrings."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Aika blushed.

Koharu paid for the earrings and the two girls went to their next destination.
Okay, it's kind of short... XD

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 04:48:17 AM »
Reina was just thinking of Kamei an dis kinda jealous. XD

KOha and Mittsi!!  :) that was cute..so Koha is mean?  :O

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 05:34:24 AM »
 :shocked :shocked :shocked USO!!!!!!

lol ruru!! ur fast!!!! lol sooo lol that's what's on Reina's mind lol  :heart: :heart:

and Koharu and Aika?!? can i say i kinda like that pairing, it new and cute~~

keep up the work Ruru!!  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Kimi to 100-kai-me no koi