JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - The Red Shoes

Author Topic: [News] Kusumi Koharu graduating from Momusu/H!P  (Read 36003 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: [News] Kusumi Koharu graduating from Momusu/H!P
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2009, 10:03:52 PM »
It does seem kinda sudden, they're keeping her in the calendar but taking her out of 2010 winter concert. Right?

It said that somewhere, right?

Though Koha's not my favorite, this is still pretty sad. I just knew that this line up was coming to a close, but I still just couldn't fathom who would graduate. I was almost convinced Ai or Risa would be next.

If that happens, I think I'll be completely inconsolable.

But maybe there's more to this story than meets the eye?

Poor Koha, lol. Maybe it is personality clash. Reina said once that even though it was said they get along, that just means they get along now.

Offline kazimarie

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »
hopefully she'll still perform on occasion with the OGs i think that might be a little odd though since shes younger then the current members and alot younger then the OG's. now only two members are younger then 20.  i have a feeling that theres more grads right around the corner.  after all only three members have stayed past age 23 minus nakazawa

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2009, 10:26:50 PM »

Offline kazimarie

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2009, 10:32:28 PM »
i think that picture honestly just made my day.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2009, 10:43:35 PM »
I definitely feel a little bit better about this news when you put it like that.  :lol:

Offline sayahchan

• I disapear from time to time, only to return in a blaze!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ava made by moi ask me for anymore.
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2009, 10:44:25 PM »
 :( :cry:  No. kusumi san! :( I have to say at least i got to see her in person once before this happened :(

she is like one of my most favorite members.

Ganbatte Koha!

I will continue to support her no matter what she does! just like yossi, just like yaguchi, just like aibon!

DON'T STAY AWAY FROM US TO LONG YOU GOOFY FEMALE!

Avatar and sig made by Kawaii Beam

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2009, 11:00:06 PM »
:dizzy: SHOCKER!!! But seeing with all her solo shit and "voice" acting, the writing seemed to be on the wall but STILL WTF!!

Maybe she'll go acting with Meryl Streep!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »
no ones high 5ing her  :lol:

Aww that's a bit sad lol

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2009, 11:29:25 PM »
Maybe she's just tired of public life, like dozens of idols before her.  Become a regular hick girl again and not a target.

It's harder than you realize.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2009, 12:03:17 AM »
no ones high 5ing her  :lol:

:lol:

Koharu has always had a strong personality, and it was said she wouldn't get along with many members. I'm surprised she hasn't left before, actually. With Kirari success, you'd guess that's when she would have become a soloist. Yet no.

I'm find humiliating when Tsunku says "she could become a singer but..er...not now. she needs private training"  XD and then the whole model thing sounds like a recycled Erika excuse. Like shirenu put it out: PENIS.  XD

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2009, 12:33:41 AM »
Maybe she's just tired of public life, like dozens of idols before her.  Become a regular hick girl again and not a target.

It's harder than you realize.
She was too traumatized by the appearance where that American rocker groped her the whole time. XD "Nuh uh... don't wanna be a celebrity any more..."

Anyway, as I found out about this before I went to bed last night and discussed it with a few people then, it's had a bit of time to sink in. Honestly? Somehow I don't care. My best memories with Koharu were always related to Kirari - Balalaika, Happy Happy Sunday!, Kira*Pika/Milky Way etc. I guess it just never felt like she really fit with Morning Musume. During Kirari it was that voice they made her have. Recently she'd seemed to be developing something else, but as others have said, she still seemed a bit separate. She was just the lonely nanaki member. Ai is leader, and has her Gaki subleader and gokkie compadre. KameShige have always been best friends, and although Reina was her own lone yankii, she still had her rokkie mates. Of course the others have their hachiki community, and are still also developing their images.

Somehow I always thought Koharu would be next, since at this point I really didn't see how it could be Ai-chan, much less any of the others.

As to reasons... It seems to me from the comments that they're just mentioning modeling as something Koharu's wanted to do, but almost as if they just mention it to be able to give some indication of what she might do from now on. It sounded to me that it was more a case of "finding what fits her best". It doesn't sound like she really graduated to specifically do something else. And she's still young, so has time to figure out what that might be.

What was the real reason for the sudden decision for her to leave? We might never know for sure, but it seems apparent there's something behind it. And even though I'm not surprised, I liked Koharu well enough as I mentioned for example her Kirari days, and hope she finds happiness in whatever she does. It's been a while, but graduations I've learned long ago are a way of life as an H!P fan. I feel sorry for all of you who have only come to be fans in the last 2 or 3 years and may not have experienced one yet. :(

So I guess we're getting set up for a kyuuki audition as usual once winter arrives? Timing is definitely appropriate for that. I'm curious to see how they'll promote it.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2009, 01:34:29 AM »
Wow, interesting news to find out when I got home. o_O

Really out of the blue, but okay. Good luck to her, though!
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2009, 01:35:25 AM »
Actually, she's leaving for some MORE steel panther loving...

... and eri is next...

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »
hahaha. You just know Steel Panther totally have wanted to get to know the girls that little bit better backstage, I can see it in their eyes in those pics alone! Oh man, did nobody read up about them before they put them next to the girls? :lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2009, 02:50:15 AM »
Wow, I was pretty shocked when I saw this this morning. Koharu was NOT who I expected to graduate next, let alone anytime soon. To me, she's a true idol, not the best singer...but the personality of an idol. I guess Kirarin Revolution helped in forming that opinion. :lol:
But yeah, best of luck to Koha! Hope to see her in some magazines in the future~ :heart:

Offline Comrade

• Master of the FujiGoto Yogurt Technique
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2009, 03:28:25 AM »
My friend told me the news while we were standing at the statue of Samuel de Champlain overlooking Parliament and the border with Quebec.  That spot just got a whole new meaning for me. ;_;  Oh, Koharu-chan.  I supported you from the day I saw you at those auditions.  I knew you'd do grand things in MM.  I wish you luck.  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Sweet dreams, Jab.  Love you forever.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2009, 03:57:21 AM »
Hope to see Koharu hanging out with MoMusu/H!P/UFA members in the future, onstage and offstage.  I would love to see that.  Like having Sayu or any of the members appearing on a show with Koharu, they chat and goof around on screen, that would be cool...

*sigh*  when I woke up today, the first thing I always do is check the latest news and torrents on H!O and JPH!P.  reading this news had a bit shock on me and it's been on my mind all day long, makes me have no energy to do anything... weird thing is,  I wasn't a huge Koharu fan in the first place.  Sure she's cute and pretty, energetic and happy, that's a big +, but I always see her a bit annoying.  but now that I know she won't be part of MoMusu or H!P in December, I felt sad.  Whether I'm unconsciously a Koharu fan or just because I don't want her to leave MoMusu yet,  it left a big impact on me I guess.  It just won't be the same...

As a MoMusu fan and know about it's history and customs, I thought I was prepared for moments like this.  but I guess it's still affect me...

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2009, 05:40:58 AM »
 :stunned: Did not see that coming...
And I just had a good day after randomly finding GAM's album at BOOKOFF in Manhattan. I'll always remember that one moment at the AX concert where you're just staring out into the crowd and then you looked at my section, I waved at you and you waved back with that goofy smile on your face.... :cry: I regret that I haven't been a real fan of yours until that concert and I should've been from when you first joined 4 years ago. Well, maybe I was slowly becoming a fan due to Kirarin Revolution. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and hope you do more great things in the future.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2009, 06:47:03 AM »
WHOA BREAKING NEWS... i actually tought about ther leaving morning musume to start a solo act but leaving the whole project!!! O_O i really don't mind about her leaving beacuse is what she wants (i´ll believe that anyways) but that sucks for the group... and seriously what's with this i want to start modeling thing?? >:| imo in the end she will be an idol anyways but just outside h!P (maybe like aibon)

ps: i'm very sorry for the koharu fans... HEY WAIT her last PB still going right?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2009, 07:25:48 AM »
Maybe it's like the rumour about Konno's & Makoto's grads...

What's that rumor? =O

Well, someone said that they were caught out drinking with some Johnny Jrs and, at that time, they were still underage? So they decided to keep it quiet and just graduate them. Just a rumour anyway. :-\

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - The Red Shoes