JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Here We Go feat. Verbal

Author Topic: [CHI] Chrissie Chau 周秀娜  (Read 205370 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Chrissie Chau 周秀娜
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2011, 01:09:13 PM »
^ YOU KNOWS IT!!

lol Chrissie looks so creeped out

Offline Chivor

• Zaa Wota?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ME BE BACK.
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2011, 01:56:19 PM »
^ everyone would be xD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2011, 01:17:30 AM »
she too was repping 311 Hong Kong Artistes311.org for Japan

Chrissie pimping “凍人”顯敬業

lol she gonna be in Super Trio Live show?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2011, 03:23:06 AM »
Going to Beijing to film a new movie with Miriam Yeung and some Taiwan dude!

stupid reporters really. "Are you gonna take your clothes off" which Chrissie replies "Gonna be too cold, don't wanna be carried off to the hospital"  :tama-mad:

Offline Chivor

• Zaa Wota?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ME BE BACK.
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2011, 03:14:51 AM »
^ OMFG Ankh hair lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2011, 10:12:06 AM »

chrissie at the 30th Hong Kong Film Awards :drool:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2011, 01:22:43 AM »
oh shit happy belated to Chrissie :fap

she DJs too now! fuck we gotta :jphip: WORLD TOUR to Macau

Chrissie Chau and Theresa Fu deny dispute

The Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Theresa Fu Wing, Jessica C. starred BEACH SPIKE 熱浪球愛戰 (YIT LONG KAU OI JIN). In the story Chau Sau Na and Fu Wing are cousins who grew up on the beach and loved beach volleyball. Later Jessica C.'s mother Candy Yu On On wanted to cease the beach to develop into a holiday village, the trio competed in a beach volleyball match to decide to fate of the beach.

During the shoot, Chau Sau Na and Fu Wing were rumored to be fighting over screen time. Fu Wing pointed out that the rumor was purely speculation. "When a big group of girls get together people always make up a lot of gossips. Actually our team trained and suffered together, the process was very pleasant. Chrissie and I were also assigned to be on the same team for warm up and practice, gradually we already built chemistry." Chau Sau Na added, "If gossips can help with the film promotion then it's pretty good. I was with Theresa more than with Mommy, the coach also assigned us to be a team, and we helped each other with stretching. However Theresa is really amazing, I completely couldn't feel the limits of her stretch. Instead she gave me a light pull and I was already screaming."

Sources: takungpao, mingpao
Translated by: hktopten

OH FUCK. BEST MOVIE EVER. FUCK X-MEN & TRANSFORMERS! YA NEED TO WATCH

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2011, 06:43:13 AM »
 :drool:

Chrissie Chau will pig out with Jam Hsiao

Chrissie Chau Sau Na earlier went to Taiwan to work on the film THE KILLER WHO NEVER KILLS with Jam Hsiao (Siu King Tung). They both got along well privately as well because they both loved to eat and sleep. Siu King Tung has been exposed to be "lethargic" while Chau Sau Na napped during make up. Siu King Tung played the host and introduced Taiwan delicacies to Chau Sau na. Each time his assistant bought snacks he would get one for her too. Chau Sau Na said, "I will return the favor to Siu King Tung. When he comes to Hong Kong, we can eat all we want."

Chau Sau Na in the film played a sexy hacker and Siu King Tung a killer. She had a crush on him for over ten years. The director did not arranged for a kiss scene, Siu King Tung joked that he had to file a complaint of unfairness. THE KILLER WHO NEVER KILLS was Eric Tsang Chi Wai's second film as a producer in Taiwan after WINDS OF SEPTEMBER. He praised Chau Sau Na's sexy and mischievous performance, which would leave Taiwan viewers with a deep impression.

Sources: mingpao, on.cc

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

eta:

shit!!! she gets to EXXXPAND her acting range XD

Chrissie Chow has no feelings kissing Him Law

Following Marriage with a Liar, Him Law and Chrissie Chow star as a couple in new film Beach Strike (熱浪球愛戰). In the scene, the two meet at the beach by chance. When Chrissie was swimming, she had a leg cramp and Him quickly rescued her in time. Him carried her to the rock by the beach to rest and helped her massage her legs.

Him worked as a life guard in the past, and is experienced in rescuing individual's drowning. However, all his work in the past were in the swimming pool, this time the setting chances into a beach. He had to hold onto Chrissie's neck, struggle to push the water and accommodate all the camera angles. This really is more difficult than rescuing a real person. Chrissie said: "Playing a fainted person isn't easy either, like a dead corpse. Him was holding my neck and I was getting attacked by the large waves. I drank a lot of sea water!"

The two later filmed a kiss scene. Chrissie joked that she had no feeling and only has feeling when kissing her boyfriend.

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 07:19:43 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2011, 12:08:30 AM »

Chrissie Chau wants to be Michelle Yeoh

In the Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Theresa Fu Wing, Jessica C. starred BEACH SPIKE (YIT LONG KAU OI JIN), Chau Sau Na and Fu Wing in order to win a beach volleyball competition studied Chinese kung fu with Law Mong and Yeung Pan Pan in order to strengthen their beach volleyball playing physical abilities and techniques.

In recent years Yeung Pan Pan opened "Hit Hut Film Action Training Workshop". Before the shoot Chau Sau Na went to class with Sister Pan Pan. Chau Sau Na said, "I have almost zero knowledge of kung fu. Luckily the producer and the director arranged for us to take a few lessons with Sister Pan Pan, so we didn't look girly on camera. I thought kung fu was pretty fun. If I became an international action superstar like Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King) it would be worth all the bruises!"

A fight scene was quite memorable for Fu Wing. "In one scene a group of strangers came to start trouble. I had to strike back with empty hands and kicks. I also had to push one of the stunt people's head onto the table and pour chocolate powder on him. When I hit him, he spat and all the chocolate powder went on my face with a direct hit!"

Source: takungpao

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2011, 08:44:31 AM »
NOW DATS DEDICATION!!

Chrissie Chau stops a Volleyball with her face

In the Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Theresa Fu Wing, Jessica C. starred BEACH SPIKE (YIT LONG KAU OI JIN), Chau Sau Na and Fu Wing love beach volleyball. Both say that they are no stranger to the sport. Chrissie says, "In secondary school during breaks and after lunch I would play volleyball with classmates. Of course we aren't playing very officially, just the ordinary passing and blocking."

Before the film began production, the actors received volleyball training for three full months. Facing the hellish training, each actor was focused on the practice, but in exchange they received a body full of bruises. Theresa says, "Seeing all the burst micro blood vessels and bruises on my hands, I instead felt very solid. The thinking was beyond deranged. Actually after a few more times I was numb. We girls thought we had a knack. Haha!"

Chrissie also says, "In the final match, every actor had to take a ball to the face. The volleyball coach served, that moment of impact was seriously tasty. My face looked like Lord Guan's, but when I saw the result it was very shocking. So it was worth the swollen face."

Source: takungpao, on.cc

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2011, 08:14:35 AM »
^ and more!!

Chrissie Chau takes one on the chest for beach spike

Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Theresa Fu Wing, Jessica C., Lam Chi Sin and young models Mia, Hidy and others yesterday promoted the new film BEACH SPIKE (YIT LONG KAU OI JIN). Chau Sau Na, Fu Wing and Jessica even played volleyball with the audience, which Jessica put quite an effort into but Chau Sau Na was more reserved. The volleyball even hit her on the chest.

Chau Sau Na was asked whether she was the sexiest on hand. She said that all three were killer. She said that in the film her target was Jessica C., who was her biggest rival. Was she her biggest rival in figure? She said in the film she was. During the shoot, each time she hit to Jessica she did not dare to hit toward her face because she knew that was how she made a living. Did she bruise her chest? She said that during the shoot she was already bruised all over. Chrissie played volleyball with the audience and held back more than Jessica. She said that she was in heels, she slipped during the serve. The volleyball hit her chest, she said that all the balls bouncing around were very common. She also praised the slimmer Jessica was very pretty, her favorite was her slim limbs.

Young model Mia yesterday appeared in a low cut strap dress and became the focus. Mia said that earlier her father was hospitalized and she took half a year off to take care of her. This was her comeback so she of course had to give her all. Earlier she had many rumors, she stressed that she was still single. Did she not go on a boat cruise with a rich kid? She said occasionally, now she wanted to concentrate on work.

Fu Wing yesterday dressed conservatively. She said that in the film she was just as conservative and did not feel she lost out. Fu Wing earlier was rumored to be at odds with Law Chung Him, who coincidentally did not appear yesterday. She said that he seemed to be working and was not deliberately dodging her. If he was there she would not mind posing for photos together. Did she refuse to communicate with Law Chung Him due to the dispute rumors? She only said that personal matter was resolved personally, right now her life was pretty good.

Jessica C. was much thinner. She said that because she kept on riding a bicycle while on holiday in California. Later she will work out to continue to get into shape. Was she worried about her chest shrinking? She said no but she did not want her figure to become a girl's either. She said while in California she swam but did not sunbathe in the buff. Because Hong Kong had too many people, she might not swim in Hong Kong.

Source: takungpao, mingpao

Peep the MV!

OH FUCK! can't wait for this photoshoot

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2011, 09:50:02 AM »
more from the Press Conference:

Chrissie Chau: Boyfriends holds his own

Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Theresa Fu Wing and Jessica C. in the new film BEACH SPIKE (YIT LONG KAU OI JIN) not only played volleyball on the beach but also competed with their figures. Chau Sau Na described that everyone often "competed in ball skills", Fu Wing who knew that she was no competition immediately admitted defeat. In the film she switched to a comedy route.

Chau Sau Na, Fu Wing, and Jessica C. in the film competed. Earlier when they accepted an interview they dressed up. Jessica C.'s low cut dress immediately stole the show. In the film they played beach volleyball experts, thus they had to train for three months before the shoot. Chau Sau Na said that during the shoot the ball went back and forth and she often had to take it in the face. She joked, "I don't understand why guys like to 'eat ball cake'." She honestly said that the film was very tough. Everyday she was jumping back and forth and often was hit in the face, which really hurt. At the same time, in order to make the save she had to dive on the beach, her face and body were all scratched. Chau Sau Na joked, "I can save on scrubbing cost."

Since she dove to make the save, was she afraid of wardrobe malfunction? Chau Sau Na said that in one scene she had to play beach volleyball in a bikini, she really was worried. Because the temperature was over 30 degrees Celsius, she really did not want to put tape on her. During the shoot she often looked down, even the director asked what she was looking at. With all the actresses in the film, did they study their figures off camera? Chau Sau Na joked, "Sure, we see which one has better 'ball abilities'." Whose figure was the best? She joked, "Of course Law Chung Him. All of us together were no match for his 42 inch chest, which was very firm in a hug. (Did you ask your boyfriend to train his chest?) His is 42 inches too and has quite a sense of security. After falling on the sand this time, I discover that my boyfriend's chest really is huggable and very comfortable."

Jessica this time worked on her first film, which was very memorable for her. She thought that the hardest was speaking Cantonese. Sometimes she delivered the lines without emotions and had a dozen or so bad takes. Thus, she would like to improve her Cantonese and work in Hong Kong in the future. Was she injured on the set? She honestly said that she had "ball cakes". When she went for the "kill", her arms and legs were all bruised and even swollen. Who did she feel had the most attractive figure among the actresses? She said that each girl had her own advantage. In the future she would like to make more movies and dream of working with Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.

Fu Wing knew that her figure was no match for Chau Sau Na and Jessica. She said, "Their figures truly are amazing. If the audience wants to look at figures, no one would check me out. In the film I am responsible for the comedy." Fu Wing said that in the film she did not need to wear bikinis. At most she wore beach volleyball work. She admitted that during the shoot she often stared at Chau Sau Na. Has she considered breast enlargement? She said, "I am already much better now, fatter than before. I wouldn't mind wearing push up bra for a little more, but no breast enlargement. If I have the chance I would like to try advertising for breast enhancement." Speaking of co-star Law Chung Him, Theresa said that she did not have any scene with him. Now they are co-workers, even if they have to work together it would not be awkward.

Law Chung Him and Theresa Fu look awkward

The Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Jessica C. and Theresa Fu Wing starred film BEACH SPIKE (YIT LONG KAU OI JIN) two nights ago held a premiere. Young models in the film gave their all with super low cut looks to get attention. Among them Jeana Ho Pui Yu and Mia were the sexiest, but speaking of attention, Fu Wing and Law Chung Him who were rumored to be at odds again were one of the focuses as well.

The cast shared production experience and host the ceremony, but Law Chung Him and Fu Wing went on the stage separately and had no exchange at all. Between them was actor Lam Chi Sin. Obviously they were somewhat awkward and at odds. Later at the media's request they graciously posed for a photo together. Fu Wing two nights ago also made a rare sexy appearance. Did she had to show off her figure in front of former rumored boyfriend Law Chung Him? She said, "Absolutely not." She said that she was not at odds and said that with the right script she would not mind working together. She said, "Work is still work, I wouldn't mind working with anyone." Has she already forgiven Him Jai? She said that now her life is great and often maintains an optimistic state of mind.

Law Chung Him stressed that he was not embarrassed, only that everyone paid too much attention on whether they were looking at each other. He honestly said that since they were rumored to be at odds, two nights ago was their first time sharing a stage. Yet with the suitable job he would not mind working together either. They were not at odds and he hoped no one would feel like that anymore. How did he know what Fu Wing thought? He pointed out that Fu Wing was very gracious and would not be like this. Reporters said that Him Jai stuttered during the interview. He honestly said really and was all red.

As for Chau Sau Na said that she also had "career line" on her despite the junior colleagues stealing the show. She said, "Today I am saving it for everyone to see in the cinema. The movie is about volleyball. I know everyone would set the ball, but someone has to go for the kill. In the film I am killing this spot." Would Chrissie give the chance for the juniors to be sexy? She said that she just returned from Beijing and got sick. She also said that she lost her luggage at the airport and was the most concerned about the birthday present from her boyfriend, a handbag. Luckily she found it again.

Young model Jeana two nights ago said that she also guest starred in the film. She just wanted to learn and the premiere was important to her. Speaking of stealing the show for elders, she said that she only wanted to look a little prettier. She said that she would be sexy and hoped everyone would pay attention to her pictorial collection. She also said with the right script she would not hold back. Mia said that she invited three former boyfriends and was not worried that they would be jealous as they were still friends.

Source: takungpao, mingpao

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2011, 12:25:16 AM »
BREAKiNG NEWWWSS!! She is one of the smartest women in Hong Kong, you just listen to the interviews - not just a pretty face but she understands the business and markets herself oh so well. BOW DOWN TO CHRISSIE! :bow:

Interview with lang-mo Chrissie Chau

Starting out as a toothpaste-dripping lang mo, Chrissie Chau has gone from rom-com sidekick to a leading lady in two years. She talks to Edmund Lee ahead of her star turn in Beach Spike (熱浪球愛戰).

It would be an injustice to presume Chrissie Chau is a bad actress purely because of her spectacular figure. After all, few audiences attentively regard her face and take in the subtleties of emotional expression that the model-turned-actress has so diligently exemplified throughout her quietly prolific film career. “Why are you so sexy today?” says Chau when I enquire about her most frequently asked question over the past few years. “Why are you so sexy today?” She deadpans the question again, before laughing out loud. “Perhaps that’s the impression the public’s always had from the start. Every day when I wake up, I remind myself that – while I don’t mind showing my sex appeal – I want to tell my audiences that I’m an actress who can act. [I want] to be a successful actress with representative works.”

If a viewer can accept the notion that a movie’s greatness is measured by the inches of flesh bursting out of bikinis – which I couldn’t – Chau’s latest effort might well propel the 26-year-old to some kind of cinematic hall of fame. This is by no means meant to take anything away from the seriousness of the project, however. For starters, it marks the live-action feature debut of animator Tony Tang, who previously directed the actress in the notorious TV commercial where she ripped open her office outfit to reveal the bikini inside – on the busy streets of Central. A long-time labour of love by producer Charlie Wong, who, according to Chau, “has been dwelling on the idea and thinking about the script for some seven years,” Beach Spike is not just another mindless excuse to get a bunch of young and pretty girls, in bikinis, to play the beautiful game of beach volleyball; rather, it tells the heart-rending story of a bunch of young and pretty girls, in bikinis, who play the beautiful game of beach volleyball in order to change the vicious mind of property developers who’ve decided to turn a remote beach village into some high-end residential and commercial areas.

Such is the complexity of the proceedings that Chau – who stars as the bikini-wearing, volleyball-slamming and kung fu-fighting protagonist – opts to play her character straight and simple. “My character is also called Chrissie in the movie,” says the actress in her fourth starring role after last year’s Womb Ghosts, Vampire Warriors and Marriage with a Liar, “and she’s a girl with a very simple personality.” As it turns out, the three months of volleyball training that Chau had endured in preparation of the movie has proved to be less of a challenge than what she went through with her congested work schedule. Beach Spike was shot by day in exactly the same period as Marriage with a Liar, which was shot by night. The confusion only heightens as Chau shares the same lover in both movies – in young actor Him Law – but their relationships are at two opposite ends of the spectrum: it’s innocent first love in the former movie and all lust, betrayal and infidelity in the latter. “I felt like a schizophrenic patient at the time,” Chau recalls jokingly. “It’s like I was trapped in a time warp.”

Given her rising popularity in the region, the actress is bound to find herself in more work – and narrative confusion – than ever before. While she’s taking a temporary break from her true calling in provocative photo albums (she’s citing a lack of refreshing materials after releasing two albums in as many years), Chau’s film career is displaying every sign that it may be taking flight. After participating in six local movies last year, she has already finished shooting a spooky movie in Beijing this April opposite Taiwanese actor/singer Van Fan (it opens nationwide in October). Another recently wrapped project, the quirky Taiwanese comedy The Killer Who Never Kills, is also scheduled to open by the end of this month. While Chau is due to start filming a Malaysia-set romance opposite veteran actor Gordon Lam Ka-tung this August, she’s set to play the real-life Bauhinia Heroine in an action blockbuster that’ll likely revisit much of Hong Kong’s superhero folklore. “If this movie can turn into a franchise like Tomb Raider, that’ll be great,” she enthuses. “I really want my own Tomb Raider movie.”

Chau is well aware that she has her fair share of detractors – maybe tens of thousands of them out there – but she’s taking the glass-half-full view as we speak. “I don’t want to remember [the unfair criticisms] directed towards me,” she muses at one point when I bring up her eventful path to stardom. “I forget all about them, otherwise it’d be hard for me to march forward. There’re people who support me and there’re people who criticise and dismiss me. I think the proportion of that has gone from 90 percent negative from the early days to 50-50 nowadays, so it’s a huge incentive for me already.” When I remind her that the majority of the public still seems to be taking the superficial perception of her as merely a ‘pretty and sexy’ figure, Chau somehow interrupts me with renewed enthusiasm. “If people’s impression of me can become ‘pretty, sexy and cool’, that’ll be awesome! That’s how Angelina Jolie does it too.”

Source: Time Out Hongkong

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2011, 11:03:18 AM »
BREAKINGNEWWWWWWWWWWWWS!!
Chrissie Chau jokes about killing her boyfriend

Currently busy with her new film PAPER MOON (JI YUET LEUNG) in Malaysia, Chrissie Chau Sau Na admitted that she was down. "In the film I have to kill and be killed, I really am not too happy. Today Lam Ka Tung and I worked on a crying scene at the train station. I asked him whether I could bite him, he said fine so I bit him. However I didn't beat up Ka Tung, I only bit him."

Speaking of her boyfriend Avis Chan Wai Sing's rumors with Theresa Fu Wing, Sister Na joked, "If he keeps on meeting girls on the streets, he will be the next one to be killed!" She said that actually they were impossible. Since Fu Wing and Law Chung Him have gotten back together more than once, they might have a chance in the future as well.

Source: on.cc

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2011, 08:13:11 AM »
If you like the previews. WATCH IT AT THE ASSHOLE

here's her upcoming movie just in time for Halloween 猛鬼愛情故事(原裝預告) Hong Kong Ghost Stories

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2011, 08:42:10 AM »
Congrats CHRISSIE!!!!

oh wait, she was just a presenter :P

The 28th Golden Rooster Award took place last night in Hefei. Attendees included stars like Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Vicki Zhao Wei, Liu Xiaoqing, and Chrissie Chau Sau Na. The award ceremony began at 7PM, with APART TOGETHER's Xu Caigen winning Best Supporting Actor and Guo Ge winning Best Supporting Actresss. Huo Tingxiao with AFTER SHOCK won Best Art Direction.

Joe Chen is no match for Chrissie Chau

Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Joe Chen Qiao-En yesterday attended a handheld video game press conference. Chen Qiao-En stated that it was the first time she saw Chrissie and admitted defeat as she was not as sexy. When asked whether she would play video games with her boyfriend, she said that she did not have a boyfriend. She also pointed out that earlier she just represented her new film TEARS OF FALLEN CITY (KING SING JI LUEN) 《倾城之泪》 at the Golden Rooster Hundred Flower Film Festival. She said that the film had decent response. She said, "This film will be released in the Mainland and Hong Kong on December 24."

Source: takungpao, on.cc, singtao, mingpao

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2011, 07:59:05 AM »
lol wimminz admit defeat in her presence  :bow:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2011, 11:03:29 AM »
^ YES. And Taiwan pop stars and their fangirls LOL Chrissie all diva  :wub:

Chrissie Chau angers Jam Hsiao fans

Based on popular Taiwan writer Giddens Ko's novel, the film THE KILLER WHO NEVER KILLS two nights ago held its Hong Kong premiere. Executive producer Tsang Bo Yi, producer Eric Tsang Chi Wai and leads Jam Hsiao (Siu King Tung) and Chrissie Chau Sau Na attended. Chrissie was 45 minutes late, not only making everyone wait but also postponed the start of the event. Thus she upset almost a hundred Jam Hsiao fans who were waiting. They even asked the event not to wait for her and joked that she might have to "fix her chest" before appearing. When the event started, fans also told Chrissie not to get too close to Jam Hsiao.

Later Chrissie was very sorry about being late and explained that she ran into a traffic jam. When she arrived she already apologized to Chi Wai and others.

Speaking of Jam Hsiao's fans scolding her, Chrissie said, "I am very sorry. I am very sorry for making friends who came from far away wait. I know Siu King Tung likes French Toast so I hope to have time to take him and show him around." She also said that fans were only protective of their idol, she would not feel that they were impolite. She also revealed that she too was a Jam Hsiao fan so she was the happiest about meeting him during this film. She hoped that next time she would have a chance to enjoy his concert. As for what she wore, she said, "In the film I play a killer, so I have to look destructive. I would rather be defeated by the person and not by the scheme."

Siu King Tung said that he was very happy to see so many fans who supported him. He did not know that his fans scolded Chrissie. As for another Taiwan film YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE's Hong Kong success, would he feel any box office pressure? He said that he would not think too much about it and only hoped that viewers would enjoy the film in a relaxed mood.

As for Chrissie offering to take him to have French Toast, he admitted that he liked it very much. Although Taiwan had it too, the flavor was not the same as in Hong Kong. How did he feel about working with someone with Chrissie's figure? He pointed out that acting had nothing to do with figure but praised her as a very natural girl. They had a pleasant collaboration. Has he seen her picture book? He admitted that he saw some online and said that in the film she also had sexy performance.

Source: Takungpao, Mingpao, Singtao, on.cc

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2011, 08:07:42 PM »
FUCK YEAH! can't wait for THIS movie:

Chrissie Chau saves Hong Kong

The Chrissie Chau Sau Na starred film BAUHINIA WOMAN (JI GAING HUP) 《3D紫荊俠》has already released its two initial poster designs. Chrissie was already fully in gear, ready with a giant rice cooker on her left hand and six HK$1000 bills on her right. She stood atop the Hong Kong skyscraper in the Hong Kong night sky and was about to charge in to save Hong Kong. Another poster showed off Chrissie's proud figure with
an air of mystery.

The film has already prepared a series of promotions, including using seven figures to rent two buses from this year to the film's 2013 release to travel throughout Hong Kong. Aside from the bus body, even the bus top would be filled with BAUHINIA WOMAN designs. Aside from promoting locally, the film company also prepared an English poster for the European and American markets to promote the Hong Kong local hero internationally. Chrissie was excited about being able to participate in the HK$60 million 3D production as she finally had a taste of being an action actress. She even began to start martial arts for this film. With BAUHINIA WOMAN's Mainland investment, she would be able to invade the Mainland China market with this film. The opportunity for Mainland fan recognition was rare.

Source: Takungpao, Singtao

posters via: http://www.nownews.com/2011/10/28/162-2752980.htm

AND it's in 3D? Life is good.

Offline sintogendeng

« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2011, 06:39:44 PM »
perfect body..........

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Here We Go feat. Verbal