JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 798367 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1640 on: August 23, 2012, 03:10:31 AM »
Already been replaced by Jin Se Yeon  :(  This is so disappointing of them... IMO, to wait till now to suddenly do this, when just the day before things seemed just dandy, to lead her on and suddenly drop her like a bag just coz a sponsor was concerned about product not selling, ugh... so low.

I would never buy that sponsor's product now, just for being such a slime  :smhid

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1641 on: August 24, 2012, 11:20:23 AM »
At least the Korean Entertainment Management Association is on Eunjung's side:
http://www.t-araworld.net/2012/08/korean-entertainment-management.html

It's really shitty how they treated her, from a labour rights point of view. THIS is something that people should be upset about, not some fucking "bullying" that hasn't even been proven.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1642 on: August 24, 2012, 02:48:42 PM »
This Haeundae Lovers writer is the best! She finally says what someone should've publicly stated LONG ago: that this whole mess is the agency's fault.

Quote from: allkpop
The creators of ‘Haeundae Lovers‘ expressed their point of view concerning T-ara‘s Soyeon, who is starring in the KBS drama.

Writer Hwang Eun Kyung stated in a press conference on August 24 KST, “Right before the production meeting, we were caught off guard by the T-ara controversy that came from out of the blue. At the time, Soyeon had already completed filming 5 episodes, and though there was controversy, the truth still isn’t clear, which is why we couldn’t [decide to have her leave the show].”

It was also revealed that Soyeon would have less scenes in the drama. Hwang went on, “Of course, [because of the controversy], Soyeon’s [time on screen] will be reduced in the future. Considering Soyeon is young, she’s probably going through a rough time because of the situation and the harsh netizen reaction. I also personally hope that the agency shows more consideration and care for T-ara. Soyeon is currently doing her best not to cause harm to the drama.”

She had more to say concerning Core Contents Media and T-ara: “I think it’s [the agency's] fault that things have progressed this far. Soyeon got into a car accident on the way to the film set, and I heard people saying it was [fabricated]. That’s how bad the situation is. It’s to the point I feel disappointed in the agency for not managing things correctly.”

The writer went on to share that she herself cried after reading negative comments left on ‘Haeundae Lovers’ news articles, adding, “I can’t imagine how hurt [Soyeon] must feel reading comments like, ‘I won’t watch the drama because of so-and-so.’”

Hwang concluded, “In any case, what’s most important right now is for me to protect my work and my actors. I don’t think that the efforts of the people who worked hard for this drama should be affected by the controversy. The more [of an issue the controversy becomes], the less Soyeon will get air time…”

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1643 on: August 24, 2012, 08:40:36 PM »
Right, let's finally continue this...

12. Your favourite rapper in T-ara.
Eunjung >_<

I love her rapping voice. The thing is, she sounds so innocent and sincere to me. Her voice isn't the usual authoritative, low, commanding voice that other female rappers often have; compared to someone like Miryo, Eunjung to me sounds like a puppy. But her rapping has a pure quality to it that really touches my heart. When she raps, she makes me listen with her eagerness. I can't understand what she's saying, but I take it dead seriously. xD Where other rappers can make me think "whoa that's so cool", Eunjung is the one who breaks my heart. ... Haha this sounds so over-the-top, SOREYH BUT I REALLY LOVE HER RAPPINGBABBLING AND I NEED MORE OF IT IN MY LIFE. lol

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1644 on: August 25, 2012, 05:21:58 AM »
22. Best legs in T-ara.
Hmm, thought I'd say Hyomin? :P That girl is a stick although she looks pretty good in this pic.

So I'd say Eunjung cuz she got some long taekwondo legs. And I'm reminded of a pic posted a few pages back of Eunjung's thighs being choked by her short shorts. XD

23. Your favourite T-ara selca.
Just google "Hyomin selcas" and pick one :P

24. Your favourite variety show with T-ara or a T-ara member.
I think it's gotta be their guest appearance on the HahaMong (Haha and MC Mong) Show. They invaded their dorm and just had fun with them. Plus HahaMong are some fugly looking ahjummas, cracked me up.  :rofl:

I find it interesting that they use the whole bathroom as a shower room, just spraying water everywhere. :lol:

25. A cute T-ara moment.
From the same HahaMong show. Sleepy T-ara dancing :cow:

T-ara-Cute Sleepy Dance :D

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1645 on: August 25, 2012, 06:53:45 AM »
I leave you with this little gem I found of a "making of" of a Korean/Japanese joint movie Eunjung was in a long time ago. Her voice totally sounds like a boy going through puberty, and with the tomboyish clothes she's wearing I would've mistaken her for one. :lol: She totally reminds of me and my friends when we were younger and being tomboyish. :P

Eunjung was a tomboy in her puberty years? I hung out with tomboys for the most part during my puberty years. The girly/cheerleader types were feeling me, and I had a ton in common with the tomboys. What I'm trying to get at is that I would have gotten with Eunjung if we came up together.

It's Destiny, obviously.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1646 on: August 25, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
I... really miss T-ara...  :cry:

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1647 on: August 25, 2012, 07:08:29 PM »
Oh god I know, I miss them, too!!!!

But look, they're still alive!! ;_;

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1648 on: August 25, 2012, 07:19:04 PM »
11. Your favourite dancer in T-ara.

I'm tempted to pick Jiyeon just because I usually just try to stare at her during performances... and not sure if anyone's dancing outright stands out THAT much for me. But, butt, I'd say it's probably Eunjung. For a few reasons people have already stated, and I also remember her talking about her love for dancing in some video, as well.

Hwayoung! Oh shit, too late. Dani! Oh shit, too early. Umm.. err. Eunjung? Hyomin? Ahh, I have no idea anymore, haha. Ah, I miss Hwayoung even more now...

13. Your favourite singing voice in T-ara.

It's Soyeon for sure... her singing has sometimes (in Don't Leave most recently) truly impressed me.  I do like Hyomin's voice as well.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1649 on: August 25, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »

T ARA First Showcase in HONG KONG on 18 Sep 2012

Can't wait for fancams and stufff! Feels like forever since anything positive happened.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1650 on: August 25, 2012, 07:35:28 PM »
Gotta catch up!

Soyeon.

14. Your favourite T-ara choreography.

I Go Crazy Because of You.

15. The T-ara member whose personal style you like and why.

Jiyeon. I usually love her makeup and her clothes XD

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1651 on: August 25, 2012, 07:38:50 PM »

[Soyeon's Highlight] Live Vocal
It's Soyeon for sure... her singing has sometimes (in Don't Leave most recently) truly impressed me.  I do like Hyomin's voice as well.

I totally agree. I've always thought of Soyeon as the "Taeyeon of T-ara" even before I found out that Soyeon was originally going to be in SNSD when they we're forming and got replaced by Taeyeon in the last change before the final lineup was released. Weird coincidence, right? I guess as trainees they were both scouted to have leadership capabilities and a nice set of pipes.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1652 on: August 25, 2012, 07:54:26 PM »
16. Your second favourite T-ara member and why.

Hmmm this one is hard to answer now XD  Before, I probably would've easily said Jiyeon because something about her seems interesting. Even though I always got this bitchy vibe from her, she seems more interesting to me than the others. I'm hesitant to say she's my second favorite just because of not knowing which parts of the controversy may have been true. But I guess until anything is proven, I'll answer this with Jiyeon XD

17. Your third favourite T-ara member and why.

Why make it harderrrr? XD  I'll go with Boram. Not even sure why.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1653 on: August 25, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
I guess I could do one more, too >_<

Hahahahhaah Jiyeon

Look, I know she's not the best singer, but I actually recognize her voice these days and it's so gentle and husky and... I really love it okay :lol: I'm really glad that there are more powerful vocalists there to fill in for the parts that Jiyeon isn't ideal to do, but I really adore her little voice. YAY BIAS :heart:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1654 on: August 25, 2012, 09:11:25 PM »
18. Something you would change about T-ara.

The management. And hopefully that would result in a change in the relationships between the members, making them be a true team that cares for each other beyond the existing competition. Girls will always compete with one another, but it can be positive competition that just makes them motivated rather than creating tension between them.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1655 on: August 25, 2012, 09:25:04 PM »
I'll do some catching up as well. Aside from today I haven't posted in a week or so XD

11. Your favourite dancer in T-ara.
Hwayoung. To me she'll always be in T-ara so WHATEVER. lol. You know how they say you don't know what you've got until it's gone? I'm definitely realizing how much I enjoyed having Hwayoung in the group. I like her style and rhythm. The girl had moves.

Hwayoung AGAIN. I really like rap so I feel like I'm extra picky about kpop rappers. Most of them make me cringe, Hwayoung never did that to me. One more point to Hwababy.

Soyeon. If you didn't read my response to Stryfe a few posts up I'll just copy and paste it here:
"I've always thought of Soyeon as the "Taeyeon of T-ara" even before I found out that Soyeon was originally going to be in SNSD when they we're forming and got replaced by Taeyeon in the last change before the final lineup was released. Weird coincidence, right? I guess as trainees they were both scouted to have leadership capabilities and a nice set of pipes."

14. Your favourite T-ara choreography.
Cry Cry.

15. The T-ara member whose personal style you like and why.
Boram <3. She seems like she's laid back and doesn't take herself too seriously and her style reflects that I think.

16. Your second favourite T-ara member and why.
Soyeon. Again, I love the voice and I think of her as a really classy, strong woman. I love Boram first for personal and bias-type reasons that make little to no sense but if I wasn't so obsessed with Boram, Soyeon would be my favorite. See, I can't even mention favorites without bringing up Boram :nervous

17. Your third favourite T-ara member and why.
Honestly, I like the rest of the group about the same. Maybe Jiyeon takes the 3rd spot if only because Shirenu loves her so much that all that positivity has rubbed off on me XD

18. Something you would change about T-ara.
If I only had a time machine... take a wild guess.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1656 on: August 26, 2012, 05:34:40 AM »
19. A picture of your favourite T-ara pairing.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1657 on: August 27, 2012, 04:30:34 AM »
More bad news for T-ara. But hey...at least Eunjung and Jiyeon probably got paid for this already right? hah
Quote from: nathaniel@diadem
[12.08.27] T-ara's Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo in "Shut Up Family" will be edited out

Posted Image

T-ara's Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo in a sitcom is being edited out.

On the 27th, a KBS2TV official said, "We decided the cameo that Jiyeon and Eunjung recorded for 'Shut Up Family' will be edited out."

Originally, Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo was supposed to air on the 28th in the sitcom "Shut Up Family", but because viewers have been protesting  that their appearance be edited out, the decision to edit them out was made today.

The decision to edit Eunjung and Jiyeon's scenes out is based solely on the protests that were being made.

T-ara's Eunjung was cast as the lead role in SBS drama "Five Fingers", but because of T-ara's bullying controversy, she was removed from her role.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120827n07011
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

The netizen detectives pointed out that they just cropped out Hwayoung in that vid XD.
Compare to the the malaysian vid

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/t-ara-releases-promotional-video-for-hong-kong-r17476

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1658 on: August 27, 2012, 06:50:00 AM »
^ NOOOOOO!!! THAT MEANS I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN JIYEON ONCE SINCE THIS THING BLEW UP AH

T-ARA FANS SHOULD START BOYCOTTING ALL TV SHOWS AND PRODUCTS THAT ARE DITCHING T-ARA FOR THIS  :tama-mad:

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1659 on: August 27, 2012, 02:14:38 PM »
I feel like T-ara is slowly getting dropped and edited out of my life. This is slippery slope type logic here but I feel as if they are becoming too much of a business liability at large and will be disbanded. From a purely business minded perspective there's no reason for KKS and his band of merry men to keep T-ara around if they aren't going to be able to produce revenue in a market that's clearly afraid of their influence on their product(s).

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun