Home
Help
Picroda
Birthday Countdown
Login
Register
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs) Now playing:
ABCHO - Kuusou-Discotheque (nonSectRadicals Extended Chop Ver.)
JPHiP Forum
»
House of Seoul
»
The Official KPop Artist Threads
»
(Artist) IU (아이유)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
...
5
6
[
7
]
8
9
...
14
Author
Topic: (Artist) IU (아이유) (Read 153900 times)
Stirfry
Tech Mod
Member+
Posts: 10191
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #120 on:
May 04, 2012, 07:08:42 PM »
Logged
no worries, posts redacted
THUNDERDUCK
Putting the H! in H!P
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 13020
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #121 on:
May 05, 2012, 06:58:56 AM »
Not sure if this has been posted.
Mighty Mouth and IU
Logged
Flyp
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 844
12th gen supporter
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #122 on:
May 05, 2012, 07:11:40 AM »
I'm so in love with Peach now, the song is so cute and simple and I just love it. It's so refreshing in a sea of overproduced pop (which I love the hell out of too, don't get me wrong) to hear such a simple arrangement that's so pure and naked. IU is the total package. She's cute, sweet, funny, beautiful... she has an amazing voice to boot. It's no wonder she's one of my favorite people in all of kpop. <3
Logged
jerv07
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 64
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #123 on:
May 05, 2012, 10:32:50 AM »
she is my favourite soloist!!! i love her genie cover! i cant find a link though :/
Logged
Flyp
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 844
12th gen supporter
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #124 on:
May 05, 2012, 04:23:05 PM »
Beautiful cover of Minnie Riperton's Loving You. This song suits her voice well imo. Though no one can hit those high notes like Minnie xD
Logged
Stirfry
Tech Mod
Member+
Posts: 10191
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #125 on:
May 08, 2012, 01:07:55 AM »
Logged
no worries, posts redacted
Rae
ecchi
Member
Posts: 24
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #126 on:
May 08, 2012, 01:53:59 AM »
Somehow this YT video has much higher audio quality on Peach, makes such a big difference imo.
MP3:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hkn1b3qjv8yra7j
I love the dreamy feel this song has, I should try sleeping with it on repeat :]
«
Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:47:38 PM by Rae
»
Logged
Stirfry
Tech Mod
Member+
Posts: 10191
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #127 on:
May 08, 2012, 11:59:17 AM »
Logged
no worries, posts redacted
Flyp
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 844
12th gen supporter
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #128 on:
May 09, 2012, 01:09:27 PM »
Newest teaser~ Get to hear some singing in this one. She looks so lovely~
Logged
Stirfry
Tech Mod
Member+
Posts: 10191
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #129 on:
May 10, 2012, 05:15:30 PM »
Logged
no worries, posts redacted
Flyp
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 844
12th gen supporter
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #130 on:
May 11, 2012, 07:28:14 AM »
And here's the full video! Get comfy, its 27 minutes long
Edit: now that I've actually watched the video.. I love every second of it! IU's sneeze at 3:45 is sooooo cute. Her eating the food listlessly... picking away the parts she doesn't like, adorable. The actual MV bit was really sweet too. Best part though is that acoustic live version of Peach during the end credits. Just when I thought I couldn't love that song even more... Just pure, raw IU. She really is something special.
«
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:05:42 AM by Flyp
»
Logged
Flyp
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 844
12th gen supporter
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #131 on:
May 12, 2012, 05:33:04 AM »
Woo double post time! Some folks have been kind enough to translate the two song segments of the above video~
and
Hopefully someone subs the entire thing soon.
Logged
SpyderMunky
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 61
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #132 on:
May 12, 2012, 07:14:56 AM »
Quote from: Flyp on May 12, 2012, 05:33:04 AM
I think I'm in love...
Logged
superthefox
Member
Posts: 35
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #133 on:
May 12, 2012, 08:06:36 PM »
I'm not sure if it is possible to enjoy her and her music any more than I already do, and then things like this happen and it's just...
Favoriiite. haha
Logged
Flyp
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 844
12th gen supporter
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #134 on:
May 13, 2012, 09:04:50 PM »
English subs for I Don't Like Her
Logged
nicksolazy
Peach!
ecchi
Member
Posts: 32
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #135 on:
May 16, 2012, 12:09:48 AM »
Really love her new songs, especially peach! It has such a gentle mellow mood to it all~ Pretty cool that she also had a hand in composing this new album. It seems she really is musically gifted but had to tend to a cutesie pop feel to the general masses...
Proud to say I own her Christmas calander btw~! ^.^
Logged
Stirfry
Tech Mod
Member+
Posts: 10191
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #136 on:
May 16, 2012, 02:13:28 AM »
Logged
no worries, posts redacted
nicksolazy
Peach!
ecchi
Member
Posts: 32
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #137 on:
May 16, 2012, 02:20:00 AM »
Gah I totally forgot! Happy birthday to Jieeunn~!
btw, I was so psyched when she joined twitter. More selcas = more avatars/banner material! muahahh
Logged
Fuguzors
ecchi
Member
Posts: 20
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #138 on:
May 20, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »
Logged
daigong
Communist Master of Ass
Administrator
Member++
Posts: 50203
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
«
Reply #139 on:
May 21, 2012, 03:31:42 AM »
lol Nicole saves the world from exploding with cuteness
Logged
Ode to LaLuna 1st ALBUM AUG 6
dai-tan 想念你
Fushi<3 kuro <3
Print
Pages:
1
...
5
6
[
7
]
8
9
...
14
« previous
next »
JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs) Now playing:
ABCHO - Kuusou-Discotheque (nonSectRadicals Extended Chop Ver.)
JPHiP Forum
»
House of Seoul
»
The Official KPop Artist Threads
»
(Artist) IU (아이유)