JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Setuna

Author Topic: SMTown Live '10 LA (Ticket Update p.8,13, Hotel/Ticket Info p.1)  (Read 139872 times)

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SMTown Live '10 LA
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2010, 03:48:27 AM »
hmm.. i guess i should say "HOTEL MOTEL" first.. and yeah.. i guess i should actually book my room at the sheraton while it's still available & cheap.  :lol:
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2010, 03:51:31 AM »
HOTEL MOTEL it is. I'm trying the expedia thing last time was about $500 for air/hotel 9/3-9/6 at the sheraton. When would you be coming ops?

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2010, 04:28:56 AM »
Yeah, I want to book the sheraton too, but I can't get ahold of some people... Maybe I should just book it regardless.

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2010, 04:54:22 AM »
Um, I guess HOTEL MOTEL?

I still have to check if I have $539 for the flight and a room for 2 nights at the sheraton on expedia. If I do book this, I'm willing to share my room with anyone who's wants to stay at the hotel.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: SMTown Live '10 LA (Ticket Update p.8)
« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2010, 06:05:55 AM »
Aight, going through the thread....made a crude "Hotel / Roomies" type list on p.1 Again, ticket updates on P.8 - get em quick!!

Also, if you booked or plan to book plane tix. WHAT DAYS YOU COMING? Odango, Me and KT planning Sept 2-6 (Thurs - Mon) I'm thinking the deluxe, so we can squeeze 4 people or more lol

Just need HOTEL MOTEL as an idea who still needs hotel rooms, so we don't all book hotels individually cuz yeah, like Odango said shi is mad expensive there! Also, gonna be booking shit with KT tmr. Let's meet in IRC also tmr (or later this week if that's good for you, in the evening)

#jphipla2010

Or AJAX Chat.

Check P.8 for the TICKETS Situation. Gonna spam Facebook and twitter for tickets, anyone in SoCal wanna join in on the fun? I spam you too.

Like Pops said, Let's meet with all SoCal peeps. Or those who wanna fly down to LA on Labour Day long weekend to hang with THE BEST AND TIGHTEST COMMUNITY IN ALL THE LAND!!! Pound for pound, no one can get crazier than us! :jphip:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2010, 06:40:19 AM »
well, I like to go..thing is, I can't get a ticket until this friday..hate to e up in the nosebleed, but if it's worth seeing SNSD, so be it.

i might only do a couple of days for the trip since AX bled me out..but i'll share a room if anybody wants.

i told mom on the last trip that i was going and she got mad, but had to egt over it, she's just gonna have to get over this if it works out

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2010, 07:40:09 AM »
HOTEL MOTEL it is. I'm trying the expedia thing last time was about $500 for air/hotel 9/3-9/6 at the sheraton. When would you be coming ops?

I am planning to be in L.A. from 9/3 - 9/5.  I think it depends on whether I can get my final done early that week.  Would like to stay until 9/6 but that's iffy, but I'm working on it.
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2010, 03:58:24 PM »
I have refunded all 11 people who paid me through Paypal. It'll take around 3-5 business days for it to go through. I do not want anyone to pay me unless I get $180 tickets, and I have yet to get through and rip Powerhouse a new one over the phone. Please be patient, I have not given up.

And if I see another complaint from a certain someone, with the letters C, K , and D in their username, especially about "nosebleed" seats or whatever, I swear I will slit my wrists and haunt them every night while they take their shit. Regardless over the toilet or in their pants. There's 9 pages full of info, it's there for a reason. There's also a way to ask without whining. The only person in this world who's allow to do that in my book is Hyuna. She can whine to me all day long.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:06:55 PM by rev2hd »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2010, 04:25:40 PM »
* Kimuuu hugs dinny, Fen and T-Back

You guys are fucking awesome. I'm so sorry to hear about the snafu.  :(  Don't feel bad, PLEASE.  Ya'll went above and beyond for us and I really appreciate it. 

I'm just now skimming the thread and catching up on all this news... I'm still down for the show, is Section 206 Row 7 Seat 20 still available?  Or any of the $80 tickets?  I'll take one of those.  Should I paypal you back the $80, dinny, or someone?  Just let me know. :)

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »
Hold off on the Paypaling for now please. Anything sent to me will just be refunded with a click of a button. :3

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2010, 04:39:38 PM »
~___~  why....?  I'm just going to send all the money right back.  It's the least I can do.  :(  Srsly.  Plz?  Dun refund me~

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2010, 04:48:48 PM »
Just wait till I figure things ouuuut~ Powerhouse has yet to feel my wrath, and until then, I will not accept payments. :D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2010, 05:08:25 PM »
Don't worry dinny, I'm sending you reinforcement when you open a can of whoop ass on Powerhouse!

They gotcha back! :heart:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2010, 05:35:10 PM »
First of all, I want to say. Dinny and Fen and T-Back and all you guys who fucking tried and fought and got fucked: You guys are my heroes. Sometimes the big bad fucking fish just get slapped in our faces, but even when spat upon, pushed down and fucked over, we're still the strongest most badass and most amazing forum with the biggest heart. We all know that every other community and organization, small or big, envy how goodhearted we are to each other, and for you guys (as mentioned above) for even trying, just show that we do whatever the fuck it takes for each other. Stand up and give yourself and applaud hipsters. Fucking do it.

To the bidnizz. Of course I still want tickets, and I don't really give a fuck where at the arena I'm at, as long as I am with my fellow brothers and sisters from JPH!P. I'll do whatever I can with what I have to get shit going. Also, if anyone needs a place to say before or after the concert, or during if you have a car, my house is jph!p house. The only problem is that you cant get back with public transport on the day of the concert, so with that: HOTEL MOTEL MUTHA FUCKAZ, even the golden one needs a place to stay for a night.

Keep fucking.. eh fighting hipstas. Let's run this bitch.

PS. We have any plans on special t-shirts or something like that. I'd love that, and be happy to throw in some of my government borrowed cash to make sure it happens.
[/url]

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2010, 06:05:15 PM »
Fuck man, all that shit sucks. I've been in Japan too long can't even figure out what to say without using Japanese but, みんな、お疲れ! You guys did well and tried your best. There's nothing to feel bad about.

These big kpop events in Cali always seem to be lined with some kind of stupid BS and people get screwed over.

I'll keep checking the thread and try to see if I can get my shit together and go.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2010, 07:12:13 PM »
I know..it does feel really sucky for everyone of you guys..like Dinny said earlier, those guys have yet to fear Dinny's wrath.

*prepares SONE army to take down the Powerhouse*

@Sev: I'm definitely looking for some tickets and hope I sit next to you guys. I could care less where, as long as I get to see them! :)

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2010, 09:06:55 PM »
^No, you don't know.

I called Powerhouse and spoke to the same douche bag as last time, even though I asked for someone else.
He said:
1.) Ticketmaster and Staples Center had floor seats on sale.
2.) Ticketmaster and Staples Center shared the same system.
3.) Powerhouse is now completely sold out of tickets.
4.) It was my choice and my fault that I decided to go camp at Staples Center. A lot of other people didn't get $180/floor seats.

To counter all his points:
1.) Right before tickets went on sale at the Box Office, people were thrown into panic because someone asked if there was floor seats and they said there wasn't. We had them double check and yes, they confirmed there wasn't a single floor seat available even before 10AM. EVERYONE started making phone calls to their friends to get access to Ticketmaster. This screencap is from SSF Soy's twitter, just proves how big of a douche bag and liar the PH guy is:

2.) I called into Powerhouse before hand and they said tickets will be distributed as evenly as possible. And asked if it was possible to get floor seats if I go to buy at the Staples Center Box Office. He said yes. Also, before on PH's twitter it was stated that all of them will be selling different seats. Which is the sole reason why I decided to book my flight from SF to LA to camp. See screencap:

Again, people at the Box Office got screwed badly because we had to compete with internet sales on TicketMaster.

4.) So I told him what I did in order to get tickets. And that was his response to me, that it was my choice and my fault that I chose to go to buy tickets at the Staples Center, and that a lot of other people didn't get those tickets. I told him, "I am not speaking only speaking on my behalf, but everyone else who got screwed." And he still gave me the it's not just you speech.

So tell me this. Did EVERYONE ELSE pay to fly down personally to camp for tickets? I don't fucking think so. I hope for this to be known, especially to who ever runs or manages Powerhouse. This is what they consider fair. As long as the money is in their hands, all is right with the world.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2010, 09:56:38 PM »
Ah, evidence.  I love when truth is indisputable. <3

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2010, 10:22:26 PM »
I called Powerhouse and spoke to the same douche bag as last time, even though I asked for someone else.
He said:
1.) Ticketmaster and Staples Center had floor seats on sale.
2.) Ticketmaster and Staples Center shared the same system.
3.) Powerhouse is now completely sold out of tickets.
4.) It was my choice and my fault that I decided to go camp at Staples Center. A lot of other people didn't get $180/floor seats.

To Powerhouse, or should I say that guy from Powerhouse, I say:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2010, 10:48:41 PM »
^^ maybe I should just shut up..I already made enough people mad as it is.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Setuna