JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]

Author Topic: SMTown Live '10 LA (Ticket Update p.8,13, Hotel/Ticket Info p.1)  (Read 139900 times)

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
Re: SMTown Live '10 LA (Ticket Update p.8,13, Hotel/Ticket Info p.1)
« Reply #360 on: August 23, 2010, 08:49:20 PM »
So anyone heard anything about some after party at the Conga Room? 21+ of course.
And by after party, I mean where the sm artists gonna go after the show.

Yeah. Right now, the only way to get in is if you win the YesAsia/YesStyle contest, and yes, it's going to be at the Conga Room. However, they did state for the tickets that "The artists will only be making a brief appearance", and since it's a club, they probably won't let the under-21 performers go at all.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 12:17:36 AM by SNSDave »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #361 on: August 24, 2010, 05:14:21 AM »
Sigh, I know Dai Dai... This is huge! But yeah, if oyu see Boa... Just tell her to make some babies wiht Se7en. and if you see Jeti, just cream "DOWN WITH PROP 8! LESBOS FOREVER!" XD

-O_sLaVe

Aww <3 they best bring their services to South Beach but yo, YOU GOT IT SANDO!!! cuz I'm fuckin loco like dat. :pimp:

YO whoever has :evilsupervillain: gear, remember to pack it. Sev, I got da hook up :yep:

So anyone heard anything about some after party at the Conga Room? 21+ of course.

News to me. Does that mean we have to bring clubbing clothes? XD

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #362 on: August 24, 2010, 05:26:40 AM »

News to me. Does that mean we have to bring clubbing clothes? XD

Hehe, well, if you can land those contest tickets, I think they would be necessary.  :pimp:

Offline eehreum

« Reply #363 on: August 24, 2010, 08:30:08 AM »
i wanted to go so bad, but when i woke up late to buy 180 tickets i just gave up :(.  i'd love to go if i could buy awesome seats, too bad.

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: August 24, 2010, 08:44:12 AM »
i wanted to go so bad, but when i woke up late to buy 180 tickets i just gave up :(.  i'd love to go if i could buy awesome seats, too bad.

D: seriously?  i wish i could go and would be happy with 40 dollar seats in the actual back row farthest away from the stage. ToT

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #365 on: August 24, 2010, 09:04:57 AM »
They still have quite a few $180 seats, and most of them are pretty damn good. Not Floor Seats, mind you, but that's a given. You can only score those if you get lucky on TM, or if you go on Facebook.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #366 on: August 24, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »
I have to ask everybody who is staying until Monday..the reason is, I hate to be kicked out of a hotel room on Sunday night:(

please respond!

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #367 on: August 24, 2010, 08:26:57 PM »
Anyone heard of Koreaboo?  There's ONE person that I wanna meet that's going to that thing, she's one of my twitter BFFs apparently, lol.  This of course would be taking place just before the concert.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136599076379248

And for those of you that say "I don't have a facebook." just fuckin' get one already, unless you wanna keep missing out on stuff that happens. #notaimedatanyonehere

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #368 on: August 24, 2010, 08:36:49 PM »
Anyone heard of Koreaboo?  There's ONE person that I wanna meet that's going to that thing, she's one of my twitter BFFs apparently, lol.  This of course would be taking place just before the concert.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136599076379248

And for those of you that say "I don't have a facebook." just fuckin' get one already, unless you wanna keep missing out on stuff that happens. #notaimedatanyonehere

I'll be at the SSF meet-up,  but I'll step out and go with you to that for a bit, if you want. It's not too far away, if I'm not mistaken.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #369 on: August 25, 2010, 06:53:14 AM »
^ If I went to the SSF meetup, I'd stick out pretty badly, I think.  I'd be the guy that's over 30 years old. T_T

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #370 on: August 25, 2010, 06:53:43 AM »
same here with me..i'm only 30 KT, don't worry bout it

any of you monday people i can stay in a room with so i don't get kicked out?

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #371 on: August 25, 2010, 06:54:50 AM »
Haha, you know things are going right in the world when CKD is telling me to not worry.  Thx bud! :D

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #372 on: August 25, 2010, 06:58:46 AM »
The good thing about the koreaboo meetup is that it's at the convention center, so you don't have to worry about being on time to the concert. Anyways, I wouldn't mind going there. What's important to me is to know where all the hispters will go, but yeah sure, the koreaboo thing looks pretty cool, why don't we all head over there? Get some JPH!P reppin done. Also, I think it will be fun since it'll be plenty of people from many different forum. Always nice to socialize with others and see if their girls are hotter than ours (which I really doubt since we're famous for our good looking women).

Sup girls? ;)
[/url]

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #373 on: August 25, 2010, 07:06:16 AM »
^ well, I want to check out the SSF one first and get some cards traded, hopefully get some shows d/l'ed and all..if you guys can wait a few, i should be up there..it's about a few rooms down at the convention center

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
SMTown Live '10 LA (Ticket Update p.8,13, Hotel/Ticket Info p.1)
« Reply #374 on: August 25, 2010, 07:38:48 AM »
^ If I went to the SSF meetup, I'd stick out pretty badly, I think.  I'd be the guy that's over 30 years old. T_T

You won't be alone kuno. I'll stick out with you. =)
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #375 on: August 25, 2010, 08:07:54 AM »
^ well, I want to check out the SSF one first and get some cards traded, hopefully get some shows d/l'ed and all..if you guys can wait a few, i should be up there..it's about a few rooms down at the convention center

I've got a portable hard drive with quite a few shows on it. I'm rooming with you (hehe, that sounds weird) so I can transfer it over the night before.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #376 on: August 25, 2010, 08:34:10 AM »

You won't be alone kuno. I'll stick out with you. =)

Do you have a Team Canada hockey jersey? Oh man, that'd be fuckin' epic.  Oh wait, jphip shirts.  Nevermind, lol.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #377 on: August 25, 2010, 11:18:03 PM »
The good thing about the koreaboo meetup is that it's at the convention center, so you don't have to worry about being on time to the concert. Anyways, I wouldn't mind going there. What's important to me is to know where all the hispters will go, but yeah sure, the koreaboo thing looks pretty cool, why don't we all head over there? Get some JPH!P reppin done. Also, I think it will be fun since it'll be plenty of people from many different forum. Always nice to socialize with others and see if their girls are hotter than ours (which I really doubt since we're famous for our good looking women).

Sup girls? ;)

yea yuh, LGs FTW

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #378 on: August 26, 2010, 05:19:54 AM »
Haha, you know things are going right in the world when CKD is telling me to not worry.  Thx bud! :D
no prob..that's what I get for listening to you! :)

btw, work is totally off on that Friday so I'll be heading out and hope to be there around early afternoon..anybody know what they're doing for day zero? I've never been to In-N-Out before :D I'll have to show you my cards as well..

also, for anybody who is leaving Monday morning, PLEASE PM me!! I'm gonna need a room for Sunday night since people will be leaving

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #379 on: August 26, 2010, 06:57:11 AM »
^
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Ok, we're going to In-n-out. You guys have to try that. It's amazing. Better than...a lot of things.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]