JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Heavy Starry Chain

Author Topic: (Group) VNT  (Read 6144 times)

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Group) VNT
« on: November 15, 2010, 02:31:53 PM »
VNT

Background:

VNT is a three member girl group that debuted while ago with a song called Sound.

Members:

Tina (티나)
Yumi (유미)
Lil'J

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ibgats9eupphtt

1. Sound (Ye Ye Ye) Feat. Shinee's Minho
2. My Boo
3. Sound (instrumental)
4. My Boo (instrumental)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) VNT
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 11:42:41 AM »
GJ Naz!! DAMN! new to me, they're hella cute, reminds me of 2NE1 a bit. If minho is on this shit, it must be good :yep:

one of em reminds me of lilcazza XD the one on the right, bet her name is Lil J lol

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 10:15:57 AM »
From the korean Maxim:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 07:21:49 AM »
DAMN that's show biz lol!

Park Jiyeon, the rapper of rookie girl-group VNT recently revealed that she is no longer a part of the group. She announced her departure casually through her official twitter account.

Hi, all da fans of VNT. I just wanted to let you guys know that i am not a part of VNT anymore and i dont know when VNT is going to come back. Thanks for all your cheer and support. Love yall!
Some have speculated that the reason why she left the group is because of the issues she's having with her management company. On March 10, she posted a tweet that seems to be her dissatisfaction feeling towards her company.
They made us like nothin. But, Whatever i'll go ma own way. I'll do ma best. And thanx for ur cheer.
 There has been no official words from her management company regarding her departure from the group yet. VNT has initially set for their comeback sometime this month but apparently nothing has been decided yet as stated on Jiyeon's current tweet.

Source: Jiyeon's Official Twitter

with additional news jackin from http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jiyeon-leaves-vnt

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Heavy Starry Chain