JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chisako Mikami - Soutaikei (Album Version)

Author Topic: Future Love - chapter 14-3 (Multipairing) 02/10/2011  (Read 56470 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Future Love [14-2] - Wild Sides. Three Words.
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »
Takamina!!!! Why the hell do you let that *bip* do that to you?!!! Just kick her away!!!!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2011, 04:07:52 PM »
nuuuu don't get raepd! o A o. Where is your Takaboy reflexes! Escape Takamina escaaappeeeeee! =O. And omg KojiYu. <3. Go Haruna! Confess back! I do feel bad for Mariko though OTZ. Thanks for the update! Update soon ; v ; b
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2011, 04:11:58 PM »
Takamina!!! :banghead: That so heartbroken  :cry:
i wonder who call "Minami?"  :? if it Acchan then i really don't want to know what gonna happen next  :panic: or else i'd just  :bleed eyes:
anyway, thank u for writing this  :D
my first post LOL

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2011, 09:18:37 PM »
Why this happened....! :cry:

kojiyuuu :heart:

i need un update...! :D

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2011, 09:34:04 PM »
Can I appear just for a few seconds in this story just so I CAN KILL THAT (...) NANA...! :panic:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2011, 09:35:42 PM »
hahah aeven bouj got pissed XD
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2011, 09:59:55 PM »
There is a limit of what I can support.... and that (...) girl definitely crossed the line  :panic:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2011, 12:14:14 AM »
O m ƒ g kojiyuu ♥
DYING RN!!!!

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2011, 08:07:48 AM »
TAKAMINA!  :shock: :shock: Remember Acchan and super slap that thing away!

On side note, Kojiyuu is  :heart:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: Future Love [14-1] - Poison and Hypnotic for Kojima Haruna.
« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2011, 01:26:07 PM »
^ MariYuu?! So, shall I broke the Kojiyuu and MariHaru then I'll continue the fic with the MariYuu instead? :]] JK.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

the story is getting more and more interesting..please update soon  :cow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2011, 07:49:15 PM »
Yukofan!!! Your comment made me smile/giggle big time!!! :]] You and our Yuko!!!  :shakeit:

-

Kazuski
:welcome to JPHip!!! Hehe, You don't want to know what's going to happen next? Aww, meaning I'm not going to update then? Joke. Don't  :bleed eyes: I will make you  :wub: and :) soon. Thanks for placing your first post in my fic. :] xD

-

Killing Nana would be brutally ecstatic!  :twisted:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:54:59 PM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline apparently

« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »
omg takamina!!! don't just let everyone take advantage of you like that... :frustrated:. unless she's that masochistic and enjoys nana and atsuko having one-sided sex with her ): omeegee captain!!

and kojiyuu.. waaaah. perverted squirrel took her nyan nyan's first kiss :farofflook: i'm so proud.. so proud. wonder how kojipa's going to react to yuko's confession...

thanks for the update!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Future Love [14-3] - Over.
« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2011, 02:21:49 AM »
14-3

A kiss on the forehead woke Atsuko up, she knew the owner of the lips are her girlfriend – Takamina. Atsuko pretended that she’s still sleeping so Takamina will kiss her again, yet she waited and only heard the sound of the door opened and closed. Hearing nothing, Atsuko peek a look towards the door and rose up on the bed to get her clothes on the floor to cover her naked body. A prick of warning shot in her body when she heard Takamina mumbled a name that Atsuko wishes to die already.

Takeuchi Nana.

Atsuko isn’t planning on following Takamina as it makes her guilty and desperate but her mind is pressuring her to do so. Playing a stalker in the near 20 minutes, she saw Takamina went inside a 4-storey apartment. On Atsuko’s curious feeling why Takamina went herself in if Atsuko know Takamina doesn’t know anyone living 20 minutes away Akiba Academy. Is it what Atsuko is thinking of Takamina meeting Nana or it’s only her delusions?

Her trail of Takamina disappeared quickly. The small girl probably in one of these room. Yet, in Atsuko’s peripheral vision, a glimpse of a door opened widely caught her attention. The worst… a familiar voices pushed her into a pool of thorns.

“Minami?” Her voice became a rasp due to the lump mounting up her throat. The overflowing tears trickles down her face through the floor of the mad woman.

The room flooded into silence. Two frightened beats of heart whilst the other one She wanted to be blind at the sight she saw, deaf on what she is hearing, lifeless body, heart smashed into a gazillion pieces. Atsuko’s life are now over.

“Atsuko.” Takamina said, closer her distance to her wretched girlfriend. She extended her hand to wipe the tears away from Atsuko but she slapped Takamina’s hand and collide her palm on Takamina’s cheek.

“Minami, stay away from her.” Nana scolded Takamina who is now on the floor, crying.

Not knowing her own response to Nana, Atsuko found a cup in the near side table and throw it to the malign damsel which it hit Nana on the shoulder. Nana gasped on her now cut skin. She quickly went to Atsuko to start a fight but Atsuko slapped her too and drifted herself far away from them.

“Atsuko!” Takamina shouted Atsuko’s name for the umpteenth time which her seeking for attention to the tall girl are always being ignored. Though, she also don’t give a care if the local people are staring at her.

“Atsuko!” She called one more time. Feeling slight happy to see Atsuko turn her body to face Takamina, a tears of sadness can be seen to her girlfriend.

“Minami, how dare you do this to me?! Having an affair with that dirty woman. Where’s your toughness and clever brain now? You told me you don’t love her, then why didn’t you made an effort to escape? My god! I trusted you wholeheartedly, I believed on your false words! Does my love and vowing on giving my whole life to you isn’t enough? And this? This is what you gave me in return?!” Atsuko paused for a moment, her breath are suffocating her and her heart are pounding real fast as if it will come out any seconds now.

“From now on, expect me to forget you forever. Thanks for showing me your true self.” 

--

“I love you.”

The words echoed in Haruna’s ear. Not expecting from the person who had been so cold to her the day she set her feet on the grounds to confess so sudden. Truthfully, Yuko’s vow created happiness to Haruna. The girl she’s been interested to know said her love to Haruna. Yet, an unusual feeling crept up to Haruna, making her confuse as if not knowing how or what to respond to the confession she heard from Yuko’s mouth.

Noticing the stunned reaction she got from Haruna, Yuko jumped off at the back of the girl she had said ‘I love you’ to.  Regret went inside her as she shouldn’t have admit her feeling. Yuko’s heart sanked on the image of Mariko. Could it be Haruna loves Mariko? That she doesn’t share the same feeling? That…

“I… I’m sorry. My feelings for you isn’t the same. I also not expecting you to confess so sudden because you do not know me. I’m sorry Yuko.” Haruna turned her gaze away from the hurt in Yuko’s eyes. Guilt is eating Haruna alive. Rejecting someone for the first time stabbed her in the chest.

The lump in Yuko’s throat choked her, she must not cry in front of Haruna. Not now. She knows Haruna. Yuko was about to tell Haruna her own reason why she confessed but Miichan came in the view.

“Yuko.” Her voice broke the awkward aura between Yuko and Haruna.

“Sayaka and the soccer team is waiting for you in the office of Coach. Better hurry, you are the only who is absent right now.” Miichan looked carefully on Yuko’s face, a hurt and pain expression.”Yuko are you…” Yuko cut her off by nodding only, as if knowing what question Miichan is going to ask. Miichan then turned her gaze to Haruna who is looking away, a guilt can be seen in Miichan’s perspective towards Haruna.

Yuko sprint her way towards the direction of the Physical Ed. meeting room without saying a word to Haruna. Once Yuko left, Haruna too walked her way as she doesn’t want any ruckus to happen between her and Miichan again.

“Kojima.” Miichan said, stopping Haruna’s path. Haruna halt on her track, not facing Miichan. To Miichan, she knows Haruna will be listening to her. “I apologize on my behavior towards you.” She bowed her head even if Haruna won’t see her doing so.

Haruna peeked over her shoulder to see an apologetic Miichan. Though, she’s thinking that this may be one of her scheme again, yet she shrug it off and accept the apology so there will be no problem. Afterall, having an enemy is making her lonely. Haruna took a few step to reach to Miichan and extended her hand to the girl as a sign of her acceptance.

“Thank you.” Miichan smiled to the tall girl, she then turn herself to leave but stopped for a moment and said a few words in the thin air, hoping it hit Haruna.

“Ehh, a war is going to happen soon again between the two. Again.”

--

A loud excitement cheer is the only thing can be heard inside the office while one whining person are sulking at the moment. Indeed, she is excited to the news announced but meaning a fierce soccer practice is going to kill her freetime.

“Where did you trap our Oshima Yuko?” Sae asked while looking around the room searching for the Yuko she knew.

“Come on Yuko, you were so passionate to have a game to our rival school and now? Now, you are… wait a minute, are you scared?” Sayaka nudge teasingly Yuko on the arm.

“No. I-I can’t wait to practice now.” Yuko lied by giving her lame excuse to the girls who is now looking at her with ‘You’re lying.’ expression.

She'll took her away from me if I focused on this upcoming intense practice.

--

A small person came out of her door when she saw on her peripheral vision that the door of the person she disgusted to is open. In her view, a girl with a short hair is standing at the door, stunned, the small girl then tilted her head and push her eye-glasses upwards. There is it, the trolling Nana and two never-seen-before girls. Oh, the other girl is at the bottom of Nana.

“Minami?” The girl at the door said with a croak voice.

“Don’t tell me…” The small girl trailed off on her sentence and waited for a next action. Ohh I guess there is no point of going to the cinema then. She said in her mind as this film set in front of her eyes are  already worthy in her own eyes. She then flipped open her phone and started to record the silence inside the unit of that trolling Nana.

One slap went across the short girl coming from the hands of the girl with short hair. Atsuko? Minami? The small girl is sure she knew the two said names, as there are a lot of things going in her head, the two names are at the brink of her brain. Regaining her memory to the two girls, she knew now where she had known them. Oshima Yuko. Her friend from that Akiba Academy. Surely, Yuko had told a story about Atsuko and Minami that there is one girl who she can’t remember are wrecking their relationship. So the girl is Nana huh? Interesting.

A loud shattered of glass are heard and after a minute a sharp impact are received into… NANA’S FACE!!! The small girl laughed quietly and snapped her phone as that slap is already enough action, she then went back inside her unit to call her two friends using the phone and texted the other one using her mobile phone.

“Yo, saw an unforgettable action seconds ago. Guess who it is.” The small girl teased her friends and she texted the same thing to the other friend.

“Come on AA just spill the beans already.”

“Trolling Nana. Slapped and a cup flied to her shoulder, making it bleed.”

“Sugeeee!!! Who did it?”

“Maeda Atsuko of Akiba Academy.”

“FOR REAL?! THAT… THAT MAEDA ATSUKO?!” Her other friend shouted in surprise over the phone.

“But why?” Asked the other one.

“Takahashi Minami and the troll are doing it, door is widely open.”

“MY… MY… MY MINAMI?!” The same girl who shouted is now furious. “IMA GO THERE AND KILL THE TROLL NOW!”

“Hold up tiger. Share us some meat too. Besides, the Akiba girls probably still in there.” The small girl replied.

“Fine, fine, what’s the haps now AA?”

“Ok, here’s the killing-the-troll plan.” She then said her plan to the three girls.

After waiting of the sun to sleep, the four girls met outside the apartment.

"Nal, Flean and Bouj. Ready for a massacre?" The small girl smiled evilly. So did the three girls with her while nodding.

"Haaa, I can finally kill that... troll with my very own hands, don't you know how hard it is to kill her in my dreams?" The girl named Bouj closed her eyes and started to vision what sort of way to kill Nana, yet so many ways to kill.

"I'll rip her private part and her hand for touching my Takamina." The girl named Flean is so furious which her blood is going to burst any moment now just by thinking Nana touching her idol Takamina.

"Eh, Nal? Are you not going to say something?" Flean asked to Nal who is now walking her way inside the building. The girl stopped and took a few steps to her group.

"Words are cheap, killing is expensive. I don't why you guys are still mumbling in there. Lezzgo!" She hissed

They clanked their steal pipe tubes, and look one more time to the black bin bag that is full of…

“Ohh, killing Nana would be brutally ecstatic.” AA whistled after looking inside the bin bag.

“Kyahahahahaha.” Laughed the four girls whom laughter are sounded like mad witches from inside Nana’s apartment unit.

Scream of horror. Loud laughter. Blood spattering on the floor and to their body.

“Septic tank plus Takeuchi Nana. Fun!”

“All pieces are inside the bin bag. Fun!”

“Ohhh, her dirty mouth will be more dirty. Fun!”

“Takeuchi Nana is now gone. Fun!”

A's Note: I fail on this update, sorry. :] Was distracted the whole time. And yeah, comment on what kind of way killing you want to do to Nana. xDD Only if you want to dispatch her.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 03:02:27 AM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #193 on: August 02, 2011, 02:36:23 AM »
waaaa Atsuko nooo!!!

YEAH let's go have some fun with that nana!!!! :angry:

btw bouj's and flean's idea r kinda extreme   :rofl:

Yuko got rejected   :mon waterworks:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2011, 05:49:53 AM »
noooooooo....! this supossed to be happy kojiyuu...! :(

acchan -yukooo...! :cry:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2011, 06:14:29 AM »
ANY WAY IS FINE, GO. XD
Thank for updating... and thank for the end of this chapter :P

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2011, 06:45:37 AM »
Arrrrrg all of this is Nana fault!!!!! But now she's died yeah!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2011, 07:59:22 AM »
ARGH!!! THAT NANA!!! I'm sure you made sure it was a slow and painful death!

Flean

« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2011, 09:41:22 AM »
Acchan!! no!!!  :pleeease:

wait!! we killed that Nana??  :shock:   but yeah!!!  :shifty:

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2011, 10:49:39 AM »
 :lol: i said i don't want to know, doesn't mean i will not read it  :P
and yes, you made me  :bleed eyes: (hope you will make me  :wub: soon)
ehem...
NO~~ ACCHAN~   :banghead:
AND LET KILL THAT NANA  :angry: (AM I RIGHT ABOUT HER NAME?)
how?
I DON'T CARE!  :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chisako Mikami - Soutaikei (Album Version)