JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gloc-9 featuring Dzing Macanaya - Ako Si...

Author Topic: [01/25] Morning Musume - 48th Single PyokoPyoko Ultra (ピョコピョコ ウルトラ)  (Read 25778 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
TV Tokyo  PV Preview!!! モーニング娘。ピョコピョコ ウルトラ 1 minute version:
http://www.megavideo.com/v/NU6L8XKL7c99f90bc29358300de19446e05f28a42

lol Risa surveying da scene

aika :heart:

DDL (1280x720) www.twitter.com/?d=23321FMO

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Single V cover

rina ♥ mini

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Longer preview of the b-side!

rina ♥ mini

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
กรี้ดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดด

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
THANK THE LORD! bout time we got the full pv! I really do like how it came out mius the projector thing, but it still worked in the end. this pv looked pretty fun and the girls looked like they honestly enjoyed themselves. i had to lol a bit though near the end with riho's line risa was like playfully hitting her chick butt XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
As objective as i possibly could, I wrote up a lil something for the single lol no promises though

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/morning-musume-releases-pyoko-pyoko-ultra-pv/

It was cute and the girls looked like they had a blast filming. Well, maybe "a blast" is over-exaggerating lol but at least they looked like they had fun. looking as silly as they do, I'm sure it just made the work atmosphere a lot less tense xD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I like the dance and I look forward to seeing the solo shots, but overall I doubt I'll watch the PV again :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
I am a bit disappointed with the song, based on the above preview. It's starts out pretty cool, but then it becomes too 'safe'. Imo they should've gone all out with the cute/crazy/bird themes. I still have high hopes for the PV though.

I take back what I said. They definitely went all out  XD

Actually, parts of the song and the way they did some of the close-ups reminded me of majisukasuka, which is cool. New sound/image for a new era MM (at least for the time being, who knows what they'll come up with next haha)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
I liked the PV and I am impressed with how photogenic all of the 9th and 10th are. Quite honestly, I think the child like nature of the song was a refreshing change of pace in the 'Idol Genre' of music, and they might as well take advantage of the young age now to do a PV like this.In a couple of years there will be a flock of very pretty mid and late teen age girls who will be able to handle the angst filled teen drama pop, or the hip hop influeced dance songs, so let's enjoy their 'baby Musume' stage now, because it won't last for long.

Offline riOtkittin

• h!p fan since 2004
  • Member+
Can't stop humming the song to myself, it's stupidly fun and cute.
In this PV I think Mizuki really shines. She's a good singer... or  so this PV make it seem. ^_^ I havent heard so much of her really. I need to look at the concerts from 2011.

I'm superexited about his new Musume, i'm just really sad that it's time for Risa to go (she's been my fav for a long time). Now I wish the 9th gen would have been earlier so it wouldnt be sucha "shock" with all the new people we havent gotten to know so much yet. But still, yay for this single and PV. I might even buy the single. And I havent bought any singles since "Sexy boy". ^_^   

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
NEW SINGLE
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2012, 08:13:06 PM »
I'm really excited about this new single! :twothumbs
I was waiting since a long time the real momusu come back with this type of song and PV..not hip hop, not techno..but the real fresh H!P style..just fun and enjoy this punchy song.
I don't say that all the last singles of the momusu was bad but imo the real momusu are in this single, that's more close of the old momusu sound, I really like :thumbup
+1 point to Tsunku for the costume!^^°

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Full version of the b-side

Damn, I wish this had been the a-side instead  :P
rina ♥ mini

Offline riOtkittin

• h!p fan since 2004
  • Member+
...or it could've been the next single, it's really really good and too good to be a b-side. =/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Oh I don't actually find it strong enough to be a single lol

What I do like is how well their voices can be heard in it etc. I'd love to see who sings what o-o

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
I don't know yet what should I think about this b-side..I don't like the intro but I like some part of the song so I can not say I totally dislike it.
As for the MC I really liked the end.. :lol:

Offline animi

• atsuyuu~
i love the b-side, my sorta thing :)

when these cherry blossoms bloom

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic

dance shot

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
idk what ver this is but here's what the cd and dvd looks like. i got this off from a pixiv artist's twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/yama595/status/161679854545281024/photo/1
just copy and paste  the link, cus its just not showing for me on here right now>3>
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Oh wow, that CD label!
Glad I just ordered mine.

I just watched the dance shot ver. about 5 times in a row.
It's just SO GODDAMNED CUTE.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I KNEW THE DANCE SHOT WOULD BE CUTE YEAHHH!!!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gloc-9 featuring Dzing Macanaya - Ako Si...