JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI

Author Topic: After Majisuka Gakuen - Chapter 12 13/08/2012  (Read 33172 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 4 Part 2 update] Jan. 3
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2012, 07:28:26 PM »
I've been waiting for Center x Nezumi and it's finally here! XD

anzai48

Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 4 Part 2] Jan. 3
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2012, 12:18:53 AM »
They walk out the tunnel when Ren notices Black’s appearance. Her pants are torn in parts and only in her black bar while her child is fully clothed. He takes of his jacket and long sleeved shirt, takes the baby away from her and hands her his clothes. He’s left wearing a grey tank, showing off his toned arms, which cause Black to unconsciously lick her lips.

Haha....that's funny...!!   (but please fix the spelling: it should be 'her black bra', right? I kinda confused at first)
I ship GekiBlack in this fic.... :grin:

Thanks.....update soon.... :bow:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2012, 12:29:37 AM »
@anzai48- Thank you. I didn't really check for spelling this time, but thank you for catching that and telling me.

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2012, 04:08:40 AM »
BlackxGeki, oh yeah! Ahahaha! With the added bonus of CenterxNezumi to boot~
I'm a bit surprised, though. Jurina still hasn't put two and two together. I mean, it's not like Yuko's a total stranger,
being the former head of Rappapa herself. Or maybe Nezumi will realize it first since she's an evil genius after all.  :lol:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2012, 11:23:36 AM »
BlackGeki!!!  :heart: Yuki was sure it was Rena to begin with too, maybe a little dissapointed that it wasnt her but 'Ren' instead, hmm judging from this first chapter I'm not sure that 'Ren' will be able to keep convincing Yuki she's not Rena, maybe it will be little Reki more than anyone who uncovers her...

And Center/Nezumi hints here too along with Yuko and her plan which needs Ren and seems as though it can only go wrong.....  :P

Hmm, they all need Ren to come back.... I wonder though if perhpas Rena may want to stay were she is for a while.....

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
GekiBlack  :heart: :heart: Yuko and Takamina are the mother and father figure and poor Takamina, wanting to be the older sister   :roll: Reki is sweet~

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 05:48:06 PM »
Oooohhhh Ren and Yuki have finally met
Interesting can't wait for the next chapter

Ease update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 5 update] Jan. 5
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2012, 02:29:10 AM »
Thank you to :Shiro, silllythings, kahem, seigus, Megumi, anzai48, gekikarabuACE, blughise, Spicy Sapphire, MESS for leaving Thank yous.

kahem, seigus, anzai48, gekikarabuACE, oddball, Spicy Sapphire, RJay - Thank you for your comments. They really helped me in writing this chapter.

I hope you vote. I'm planing on using the result of your votes for Ch. 7.

Hope I didn't fail in this ch. Thank you all for reading. Sorry for any mistakes.

Chapter 5
Near Yuki’s home
“So, Yuki why are you out so late?”
“Oh, I just got off work and went to pick my son up from the baby sitter.”
“Oh.”
“And you Ren?”
“Oh, I was going home to show my little sis that I’m still alive and kickin.”
“Haha. Well anyways my apartment is just down this street.” Yuki said pointed to the apartment complex that was on flames.
“Eh? You mean the one that’s on fire?”
“What?” Yuki turned her head towards the apartment complex after seeing that it was on fire Yuki began to tear up. Ren quickly pulled Yuki into a tight hug with his right arm and held her son in his left. Her son laid his head on Ren’s shoulder. “What are Reki and I going to do now?” Yuki softly cried into Ren’s chest.
“It’s okay Yuki. It’ll all be okay. Don’t worry I’ll take care of you. You and Reki are welcome to stay with me and my family.” Ren gently said to Yuki as she slowly stops crying.
“Thank you, Ren.”
“No prob. was there something important to you in your home?”
“No, I have all that in my locker at work.”
“Good, now let’s get going. I don’t want to gather too much attention.”
“Okay.”
Ren lead Yuki to his house which stunned Yuki.
“This is your home?”
“Yup, it’s all mine, but I live with my lil sis and two close childhood friends, who you already know.”
“What?” Yuki asked confused.
“You’ll see. Just come in.” Ren opened the door to find Minami squirrel hunting while Jurina laughed her head off. “Um, I think we should come back another day.” Ren said to Yuki as he slowly closes the door.
“But why? We’re already here.”
“Ren! You’re here! Finally!” Jurina busted the door open scaring Reki awake making him cry.
“Uh ho. Don’t cry. Shh ssh shh.” Ren was able to calm him down. Jurina’s thoughts: I swear I just saw the baby glare and release some dark aura at me. What’s his problem? Oh yeah, I must’ve woke him up. My bad. Hehe. Now that I think about it he kinda reminded me of Ren. Now that I look at them is it possible that Yuki’s son is Ren’s. Wow they make a great looking family. Oh! Then that means he’s my lil nephew! Yey! I just hope he doesn’t glare at me.
“Oi! He aint my kid!” Ren shouted as he saw Jurina’s face light up. Reki in responds bites Ren’s left ear. “Itai! What’s up with you and biting my ear!”
“Food~” Reki quickly and cutely responds. Both Yuki and Jurina giggle at them.
“Aw~ Then make him your kid! I want a nephew!” Jurina pouted cutely. Their exchange made Yuki blush, especially the part about making her son Ren’s.
Yuki’s thoughts: Why do I feel this way towards Ren? I’ve only felt this with Rena and only her. Not even my son’s father ever made me feel this way. But why do I feel so attracted to him? Is it cuz he resembles her?
“Ahhhhh! Someone help mee~ Takamina wants to skin me alive!” Yuko shouted running towards the door where Yuki, Ren, and Jurina were. “Oh! Cute baby!” Yuko stopped in front of Reki while Takamina ran full force when she saw how cute the baby was she tripped over herself rolling to a stop before them.
“Itai. Oh hey Yuki and Reki.” Minami smiled and waved. Her trip made Reki giggle.
“No way. You live with these two?” Yuki asked calmly but she was really shocked and terrified.
“Yup, they’re my childhood friends. And this is my younger cousin Matsui Jurina also known as Center, but she’s more like a sister to me than a cousin.”
“OH.” Yuki replied in a bored tone.
“So how about we all go in. And Jurina would you mind lending Yuki some of your clothes for tonight?”
“No prob. Let me get them ready.” 
“Thank you.” Yuki said.
“Wmidgets is there food?”
“Oi! What’s this W.Midget thing?” Both shouted upset.
“It’s both you combined to make one.” Ren teased showing them a smirk.
“Ren shouldn’t you be nice to them?” Yuki said giggling.
“No.” Ren deadpanned.
“Oi! He learned that from you!” The midgets pointed at each other.
“Hey, you taught him that!” Yuko protested.
“No, you did! In fact I have your tutorial videos!” Minami retorted.
“Hey, can you answer my question? Is there food or not?” Ren asked hungry.
“Yes, in the fridge.” Yuko replied glaring at Minami.
“Yuki, I think we should go eat before the midgets fight.”
“I agree.” Yuki replied giggling, she has never seen Yuko verbally argue with someone, she always saw Yuko argue back by using her fists. They must be really good friends. I’m glad Yuko didn’t die.
“Ma…mama…hehe… food…hehe…. Rena!heh Gekikara! Food!hehe Ren!hehe” Reki giggle and clapped his hands.
“W-what?” Yuki said surprised.
“What did he just say?” The two midgets asked.
“He said food, foodRena,Gekikara,food,Ren, maybe he wants spicy food??” Ren quickly said, shocked to hear his old name. He doesn’t know it’s me, right?
“food! Food hehe. Rena! Ren! Food! Hehe food! Hehe Mama feed me!” Reki said giggling.
“Hey Ren are you sure he aint your son?” Jurina said as she set the clothes for Yuki down on the coffee table.
“Yeah, I’m with Jurina.” Yuko said looking at Reki then at Ren and Yuki. They look perfect together. They can be the royal family of Japan, Ren as the king, Yuki as the Queen and Reki as the little cute prince.
“Yuki, are you sure Ren aint the father of your son?” Minami asked even though she knows Ren is female.
“Yes, I’ve never met Ren before today.”
“Oh, okay.” The three said in that’s-a-shame tone of voice.
“Hey! Are you suggesting something? Or are you just trying to annoy me?” Ren asked feeling very uncomfortable with their questions.
“Depends.” They deadpanned.
Ren looks down; heaves a sigh and shakes his head. Reki imitates him.
“Aw~ Cute~” The four said making Ren shake his head tiredly while Reki giggled cutely.
“Let’s just go eat lil one.” Ren said going into the kitchen.
“Food~ Spicy food~” Reki said cutely.
“Sorry Reki, we didn’t make spicy food.” Jurina shouted. Reki quickly turned and send her a glare. “Whoa tough kid.”
“Well, I’ll go eat too.” Yuki said and joined the two.
“Hey, btw I’ve been wondering why you didn’t recruited Gekikara?” Jurina asked.
“Well, she is helping us. You just didn’t know she was.” Yuko said.
“Yeah, she’s undercover at the moment.”
“You know how she is. Loves to fight, remember she was in a rehab for her bad and dangerous behavior and with a criminal record like hers. I don’t think a private school would want her. You know.” Yuko explained.
“True, I wonder what Gekikara’s real name was.” Jurina asked.
“Who knows?” Minami said finding the floor very interesting.
“We just knew her as Gekikara nothing more.” Yuko said. Before Jurina could speak the phone rang.
*Ring* “Hello? Yes, this is Takahashi Minami.” “…” “Okay, I’ll be there right away.” Hangs up.
“What’s wrong?”
“I have to go back to my office for some paperwork.”
“Ok, bye.”

Detective building
“Chief, let me get this straight you called me back here to help you find the pair of glasses on your head?” Minami asked annoyed.
“Oh! So that’s where they were at. Thanks Minami. You can go now.” He says leaving his office and locking up.
“Yes, sir.” She replies, walking out the building with him. “Bye, sir.” She waves at him until his cars gone. “Now that I’m here might as well take the mission information and spend the whole day tomorrow with Yuki and Reki.” She enters the building again and goes to her office where she spots a sleeping beauty. “Atsuko? Acchan, wake up it’s already late.” She softly says.
“Um.. *yawn* Huh? Minami?” Acchan said as she stretched her body.
“yes, now get ready I’ll take you home.”
“Un, thanks.” She gets her stuff ready while Minami gets all the information about her special mission. “Okay, I’m ready.”
“Good, let’s go.” When she was about to open the door she hear some shuffling noises and talking coming from the other side. “Acchan do you hear that?” She whispered.
“Yeah. Do you think it’s a robbery?”
“We’re the detective unit. We don’t have anything worth stealing.”
“Well, in that case let’s hide.” Acchan said as she pushed Minami under her desk with her on top saddling Minami.
“What are you doing?”
“Shhh, be quiet or else they’ll find us.”
In that moment the door open and two men came in. “Oi! You sure that Minami was the one the Chief gave the mission to?” “Yeah, the Chief thinks that brat’s the only trustworthy detective in this whole unit.” “But don’t you think that he might’ve given it to Atsuko?” “Nah, not a chance since she’s still inexperienced.” “Yeah you’re right.” “Okay, enough talking. Look for the files on the members of the undercover unit, their plans and their information on our boss.”
Meanwhile under Acchan’s desk
Acchan was making herself comfortable on top of Minami while Minami was feeling hot. Seeing Minami’s cheeks slowly turning red gave Acchan an idea. “Hey, Minami wanna do it?” Acchan seductively said into Minami’s ear making her gulp. “Um… no thank you. Can’t you see the situation we’re in?” “Yes, and also the position we’re in too.” Acchan smirked evilly. Before Minami could talk back Acchan sealed her lips with her own. After a few seconds Minami’s hands began to travel all over Acchan’s body, she nibbled on Acchan’s lower lip causing her to moan and open her mouth.  Minami took this opportunity to slide her tongue into Acchan’s mouth. When the lack of oxygen forced them to pull away, Minami noticed that the men had already left. “Oh, they left. We better get going too.” Minami said and tried to get out but Acchan didn’t allow it. “Oh no, you don’t. We’ll be finishing what we started.” Acchan said smirking seductively at her. “Uh ho.” Minami replied.

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 5 update] Jan. 5
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2012, 02:59:59 AM »
Thank you so much for the update XD

Yuki and Ren~~ :wub:
LOL Reki glaring at Jurina and biting Ren's ear :lol:
Minami and Acchan's moment are hot!! :inlove:
Go go! Acchan!! :grin:

“Oh no, you don’t. We’ll be finishing what we started.” Acchan said smirking seductively at her. “Uh ho.” Minami replied.
I can't wait to read what's next!!! :thumbup

Please Update Soon~ :mon cute:

Offline iloveakb48

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2012, 03:34:14 AM »
yyyyeeeeeeyyyyy !!! ATSUMINA FTW!!!!!
please update soon!!!
i love akb48!!!!

anzai48

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 03:55:38 AM »
Yayy...........My Atsumina...... They are hot and hilarious at the same time..........:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

And Reki, oh my boy, he's so sweet.....
I want PapaGeki and MamaYuki....  :grin:

Btw, Sok, I can't vote until you write the Chapter 6...... So, please update soon  :bow:

Thank you.... :bow:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 04:01:30 AM »
Thank you. It's too bad I can't write any juicy stuff for Atsumina. But you all can imagine what went on.

Don't worry I'm working on the chapter 6 right now. So it will be posted Tomorrow morning.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 05:10:06 AM »
Ren and Yuki together with Reki is like a happy family.
Acchan and Minami moment is hot.
Wonder whose the intruders into detective building ??
Please update soon.

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 6 update] Jan. 6
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2012, 01:04:17 PM »
Thank you- Yagami.Rai, iloveakb48, anzai48, blughise, RenaChii for leaving thank yous.

Yagami.Rai,  iloveakb48, anzai48, Sydney W- Thank you for your comments and I'm glad you liked the Atsumina moment.
 Heres Ch. 6 like I promised.

Chapter6
It’s been 2 weeks since Yuki started living with them. She quit her job at the convenience store and took all her belongings out of her locker (bible, rappapa jacket, and photos) and is now Ren’s personal assistant along with Yuko. Yuko, Minami, and Jurina enjoy playing with Reki and taking care of him, he glares at them when mad. Minami has started going out with Acchan after what happened in their office (Acchan had her take responsibility for what happened, even though it was mostly on Acchan’s part that it occurred). Ren’s the only one stressing over things, such as helping Minami on getting everything ready for the special mission, find someone to take care of Jurina and Reki while they’re gone, keep his secret away from Yuki and Jurina and now the others, meet Jurina’s girlfriend, Yuko’s & Minami’s training on how to flirt and do sexual advancements towards women (he hates Yuko’s teachings, while Minami’s is dead on, on what men do), get the other members fix and clear to go on the mission (he needs to get their bosses’ permission, except TomoTomo since they work for him), and finally in role them all into the same private school as three Yakuza women then have them fall in love with him.

*Sigh* “Why do I have so much work? It’s your special mission Takamidget. Not mine.” Ren said tried.   
“Well, it’s putting your charms to the use.” Yuko replied.
“How is talking to their bosses and bribing some of them putting my charms to the use?”
“Well, yeah. That is your charm?” Minami said.
“Anyways when is your meeting with Jurina’s girlfriend?” Yuki said sitting down next to Ren.
“oh, is Reki asleep?” Yuko asked.
“Yeah, he was really tried from playing with Jurina. Anyways back to the question.”
“Well she told me to go pick her up today, she said she’d be in the Rappapa room with Nezumi waiting for me, but…” Ren said worried.
“But you have to pick up the girls and take them to the house we’ll be staying at for our mission. Don’t worry me and Minami will pick them up.” Yuko said.
“Thanks, but that’s not it.” Ren said.
“It’s okay Reki and Jurina will be taken care of by Dance, I mean Kumi. She’s very responsible, you know.” Yuki said reassuming Ren.
“I know but that’s not it.”
“Then what is?” They asked.
“I don’t wanna be sexually harassed by the principal again.” Ren said hugging himself protectively.
“Oh.” They said in an aw voice.
“Then why not take Yuki with you, since everyone knows her there. Besides Black can be your bodyguard and guide since you don’t know where the club room’s located.” Kumi pointed out as she came into the living room with coffees for everyone.
“Thank you.” They all said as they got their cups.
“Kumi has a point. Why don’t I go with you?”
“Yeah that’s great and it’ll make Nezumi think that you’re dating.” Minami said.
“And Jurina’s problem is solved as well as harassment toward you.” Kumi added.     
“Okay, btw Yuko when you go to pick them up wear some heavy protection.” Ren said.
“Why?” Yuko asked.
“Marichan & Acchan are pissed that you lied about your death. And Tomochin just wants to join in.” Minami explained.
“Okay, thanks.” Yuko runs upstairs and comes down wearing bagging shorts and a white T-shirt.
“Hey! Didn’t I just tell you to wear some heavy protection?”
“Yes, but I love fighting!” Yuko exclaimed showing her dimples.
“True, but if you end up in a hospital it’s not our fault.” Minami said.
“Besides, knowing Marichan, she might bring out Torigoya just for fun.” Yuki added making Yuko rethink her plan.
“On second thought, I’ll wear some protection. Don’t want Harunyan violent side, Torigoya reading my mind and then using it against me.” Yuko shouted as she ran upstairs again.
“Nice, Yuki.” 
“Good thing Yuko does know that Haruna can already control Torigoya now.” Yuki said chuckling.
“Yeah, I was surprised when Marichan told me that Haruna had learned how to control her powers fully.” Minami said.
“Well, it’s better that way. We no longer need to lock her up with chickens.” Ren added.
“Yup, her Torigoya form has always scared me.” Kumi added causing the others to laugh. “Hey! It’s not funny!”
“Yes, it is.” Minami said.
“I think Gekikara was the scariest of all the Queens.” Yuko said entering the living room.
“Hey, why do you look like you’re going to play ice hockey?” Kumi asked.
“It’s protection from Torigoya!” Yuko shouted. They all laughed at Yuko.
“Hey, but I agree.” Minami said.
“Out of all the Queens, Gekikara was the scariest, craziest, and most violent.” Yuko stated looking at Ren with a smile.
“Oh? Really?” Ren smiled.
 “Not to me.” Kumi said and everyone looked at her weirdly. “Well, Gekikara was scary but that was only when she fought or was upset.”
“That’s true.” Yuki agreed.
“Yeah, the only time she was scarier than Torigoya was when she would feed me spicy food. And you all know how much I can stand eating spicy food.” Kumi said holding her stomach. They all laughed. They spent the day talking until it was time for them to go.
“Kumi, remember to contact me or any of us if you, Reki or Jurina need anything. Okay.”
“Okay Minami. Btw you’re starting to sound like an over protective father.” Kumi replied.
“Hey!” Minami shouted as Yuko dragged her into the van.
“Well we better get going too.” Yuki said as she entered the passenger side of Ren’s black Ferrari 612 Scaglietti.
Ren's thoughts: I have a bad feeling about this, just hope nothing happens when we get to Majisuka Gakuen.

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 6 update] Jan. 6
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2012, 01:14:28 PM »
Yea!! Thanks for the Update :thumbup :thumbup

:lol: Haha.. Acchan made Takamina take responsibility :w00t:
I love it!!! :thumbsup
LOL Yuko and her protection against Torigoya :D

Please Update Soon :mon cute:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2012, 10:34:56 PM »
Yay~ GO to Majisuka Gakuen~!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2012, 11:26:57 PM »
Oh yay Atsumina!!!!
I will begin think that Reki is really Ren's son lol

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2012, 10:25:53 AM »
Funny as hell! Made me laugh out loud so much! I hope you update soon!

BlackGeki & CeNezu = <3

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2012, 01:19:55 PM »
Kumi baby sitting Reki&Jurina Pfft!

Okay, btw Yuko when you go to pick them up wear some heavy protection.” Ren said.
“Why?” Yuko asked.
“Marichan & Acchan are pissed that you lied about your death. And Tomochin just wants to join in.” Minami explained.
“Okay, thanks.” Yuko runs upstairs and comes down wearing bagging shorts and a white T-shirt.
“Hey! Didn’t I just tell you to wear some heavy protection?”
“Yes, but I love fighting!” Yuko exclaimed showing her dimples.
“True, but if you end up in a hospital it’s not our fault.” Minami said.
“Besides, knowing Marichan, she might bring out Torigoya just for fun.” Yuki added making Yuko rethink her plan.
“On second thought, I’ll wear some protection. Don’t want Harunyan violent side, Torigoya reading my mind and then using it against me.” Yuko shouted as she ran upstairs again.
“Nice, Yuki.” 
“Hey, why do you look like you’re going to play ice hockey?” Kumi asked.
“It’s protection from Torigoya!” Yuko shouted. They all laughed at Yuko.

OMG LOLOLOLOL I'm glad Yuko and Minami is alive  but hrrm I wonder when will Acchan know that it's the same Minami :dunno:

And I can't wait for Ren and Yuki arriving at Majisuka Gakuen...

Thank you for your update
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2012, 04:34:08 AM »
A GekiRen/BlackYuki mini-family! You're awesome, author!  :twothumbs

lol, I missed the poll! I would have voted for the last option. Let Ren give everyone a nosebleed, either from being too good-looking or from fighting. It wouldn't matter. :lol:
But poor Ren... he's under a lot of stress with all that's going on. 
Also, naughty Yuko giving out clues regarding Gekikara, hahaha! I wonder how everyone would react when they eventually find out.

Can't wait for the next update~!

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI