JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Maboroshi In My Blood

Author Topic: [KOR] Oh In Hye (오인혜)  (Read 19151 times)

Offline otherain

[KOR] Oh In Hye (오인혜)
« on: October 13, 2011, 01:52:13 PM »
daigong edit: she so good, had to make a thread since we posted her hanging boobs three times XD

Oh In Hye / 오인혜

Chinese Name:  吴仁惠
Date of Birth: Apr 26, 1987
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 48 kg
About: On Oct 6 2011, little known newcomer Korean actress Oh In Hye 오인혜 became an overnight sensation right after she walked down the red carpet at the 16th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) in a daring orange Grecian goddess-inspired dress with a plunging neckline that drew everyone's attention with her glamorous appeal.

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia

Filmography
Red Vacance Black Wedding | Buleun Bakangseu Geumeun Weding (2011) - Keu-Nyeo (bride)
Sin of a Family | Woori Yiwootwei Bumjoe (2011) - Keu Geum-Sook

via Asian Media Wiki

From the Red Light District:

Oh In-hye 오인혜 in "Black Wedding" (2011) sex scene:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=19876.msg1004670#msg1004670

When asked on why she chose the dress, she replied, "Doesn't everyone dream of attending a film festival? It was my first time, so I didn't know what dress to wear. An unni (older sister) I knew from my movie recommended a wedding shop in Seoul. I didn't have much to choose from to begin with, so I just ended up renting that dress. It also didn't fit me and it had to be personally tailored on the shoulder and length. I don't have a stylist and the dress was worn by Baek Ji Young (a popular Korean singer) 6 years ago."

^ I saw pix of her rockin' the controversial dress a while ago but I never knew she had a nude scene in that flick :shocked:

Never heard of her but heard she cause a boob controversy at the recent Korean film festival in Busan.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/actress-oh-in-hye-talks-about-her-controversial-red-carpet-dress-at-the-16th-biff

:drool:

She continued, "I don't have experience with these events, so I didn't know what amount of exposure was appropriate or not. I just wore whatever they gave me. The dress was so old that a lot of it needed tailoring."

----
original post:
-----

Oh In Hye - Busan International Film Festival 2011  XD

Concluding the interview, she stated, "I'm really self conscious and get hurt easily. When I saw that I was the most searched figure online, I was worried about tomorrow. My parents knew that I had been going through a hard time and just told me to not focus on the hateful replies and just overcome it as a life experience."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 12:28:21 AM by daigong »

Offline stax

• Lucy Liu-ser
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh In-Hye
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 07:28:36 PM »
Korean actress

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [KOR] Oh In Hye (오인혜)
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 12:33:47 AM »
merged. fixed. thread. standard. :jphip: copped some more pix and made a thread :P

Apparently, that was just the beginning..."After breaking through this year's Busan International Film Festival, Oh In Hye was once again exposed when she was invited to a launch event on December 9, 2011 for an Austrian luxury brand eyewear at a hotel in Itaewon, Seoul."

DAMN!!! if you got it. FLAUNT IT!

gotta cop the whole movie.

other pix

such a classic beauty. wish I knew more about her :lol:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 10:17:15 AM »
^^ FUCK! so it was her.. I found that movie. will post in KPop Perv it's delicious breast.

FRESH. Bold burst Lotion United States back in the Pusan ​​International Film Festival, and starred in "horse doctor" Korean actress the Wu Renhui photo shoot and show sexy and elegant woman charm. ARENA HOMME+

oh baby

cute pussy.

fuck. hottest Korean actress ever.

Offline Demo33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 10:02:04 PM »
FINALLY found this/her thread. I absolutely love her set of twins!!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Maboroshi In My Blood