JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Salyu - Name

Author Topic: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 9 (6/10/12) - COMPLETED  (Read 20441 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 5, 25/7/12
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2012, 12:55:40 AM »
no!!!
What just happen?waaah!
:banghead: :banghead:kanon!!
Dont cry!!!
Pls update this again!
I need chapter 6!!
Tnx for the upload!!

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 6 coming soon!
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2012, 07:27:37 PM »
Hi all! The other fanfic that is still on-going will be continued after i finish this kuminon fanfic because i want to focus on this first hehe. Chapter 6 will be coming soon in 2 days! Please look forward to it because the mysterious person, the reason why canon cried and the sweet kuminon moments will be back!

For those who have not read chapter 5, i have updated it this morning! i think at 3 am? LOL! Anyway! Just to let you know, chapter 6 is coming soon! WOO! I am typing it now and it will be out by friday night. I will try to squeeze it out of my brain because my brain is now filled with school's homework and storybooks that i have to read TT BUT! Fanfic is also a good way for me to think of ideas so~ i will continue updating!

See you all in chapter 6! Thanks for those awesome comments! :D :cow:

Offline okotteru

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 6 coming soon!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2012, 07:30:58 PM »
I'm looking forward to the next chapter ^^

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 6 28/7/2012
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2012, 09:59:47 PM »
Hi! this is chapter 6 as promise al though i am late >< Sorry! i was busy doing my homework but i managed to type this out before i go to sleep so here is chapter 6! :D ENJOY!

:cow: :cow: :cow:
Chapter 6

Kanon was now at home with yuka and she was wrapped up warmly in a blanket.

“Here, drink some hot chocolate.” Yuka gave kanon a warm cup.

“Thank you…” kanon took a sip out of the cup.

“It’s warm…” Kanon said in a whisper as a tear threatened to fall from her face.

“Non-chan, can you tell me what happened?” Yuka asked.

“…”

“I promised to protect you and I don’t intend to break that promise. Please tell me kanon…” Yuka held kanon’s hand.

“Yuka-nee… i… I think I am in love… but, it hurt’s… this is the first time I have felt this way…” Kanon said very softly.

“… I know…” Yuka said.

Kanon looked up at yuka and was surprised that yuka knew that she was in love.

“H-how did you know?” Kanon asked in shock.

“We figured out that you like kumi. Is that her that you are in love with?” yuka said as she took the cup from kanon.

“…un…” Kanon nodded and blushed but a sorrowful look soon overtook her face when she recalled the scene that happened.

“…non-chan… What did you see? Please tell me why you are so upset. I will protect you.” Yuka said as she wrapped her arms around kanon.

“Yuka-nee… I…”

*Flashback* Kanon POV

I was walking back to class to get my bag when I bumped into kumi on the way. She seemed fidgety when she saw me and rushed out from my sight. I wonder why she was so fidgety with me… To be honest, My heart flinched a bit in pain because this is the first time kumi had ignored me.

Thinking back to this morning, I knew that it must be something to do with that letter that kumi received. I had a weird feeling, a feeling that I don’t want kumi to meet that girl…

Therefore, I ended up following kumi. She walked fast and she was heading towards the equipment room.

Could it be a junior in her tennis club? I sighed a small sigh and continued following kumi.

I was right, she went into the equipment room and I hid below the window so that I could get a clear view on what was happening.

That was weird; there was no one in the equipment room. I peeked over the window slowly and kumi was pacing around the room.

Ah! She took something out from her bag. It was that letter! I was right! It really was about that letter that kumi came here for.

Why did she take out the letter so suddenly?! Oh… someone was walking into the equipment store!

“Y-yagami senpai…” That girl who just walked in said as she lowered her head and I could see the blush on her face.

“E-erm a-are you K.Y?” Kumi stuttered a little. Why did she stutter! She must be nervous… Why is she nervous!! Questions were running through my mind.

“…” The girl nodded her head but did not reply.

“O-oh, y-you wanted to talk…?” Kumi was rubbing her hands as she showed the letter to that girl.

“Y-yes…” K.y spoked.

“e-erm… what is your name? I think it’s rude of me to just call you K.Y” Kumi said and scratched her head. Is this the first time she has been approached by a girl? She was so nervous… W-well, I am nervous around her too…

“M-my name is kizaki yuria…,Y-yagami senpai…”

So her name is Kizaki yuria… She is a very cute girl… Even cuter than me… I don't see any reason why kumi would reject this girl…

I felt the pain in my heart again. The thought of kumi getting together with another girl made my heart ache.

I looked away from the window for a moment because I didn't want to see that nervous look that kumi has now.

This wasn't right… I am not suppose to peek at someone’s confession…

Even though I said that, I couldn't help it but peeked through the window again.

“S-so kizaki-san… w-what did you want to talk about?” Kumi stuttered again.

“Y-yagami senpai… I”

“Please just call me kumi. It feels weird hearing someone calling me senpai haha” Kumi managed to swallow her nervousness and smiled coolly at yuria.

“H-hai, K…Kumi.” Yuria blushed even harder.

She is really very cute… I can’t be compared to her… Even though jurina and churi always told me how cute I was, I didn't really feel that I was that cute. I was not satisfied with myself.

Yuria was different. Her gestures, her shyness, the way she walks, that way she speaks, her voice, it was all cuter than me and I believe that kumi would accept this relationship… I mean, who wouldn’t… Yuria is like an angel…

“K-kumi.” Yuria took a deep breath before continuing

I could see that kumi was listening attentively. She was really kind, just like I thought she is. The kumi that I love… Now, she was facing another girl… not me…

The atmosphere in the room was heating up because of the awkwardness between the two. I could feel it even from here.

“K-kumi, I… I LIKE YOU!” Yuria shouted suddenly and kumi skipped a bit.

“E-eh?” kumi was shocked, her expression, her big eyes that widened, her mouth slightly opened up and she stepped 2 stepped backwards.

“I… Ever since you helped me when I was in need, I fell in love with you. You are the one I always think about and when I saw you I made up my mind to confess to you…”

…She is not only cute she is courageous too… I don't have the courage to tell kumi that I love her… I have never felt this sad before… it’s all my own fault that kumi is meeting up with this girl…

I couldn't bear to see this any longer…

The overwhelming feeling that I have when I see kumi in the equipment room getting all tense up and nervous because of another girl… I can’t stand it.

“I… I came here to meet you because I felt like you were courageous enough to write me this letter therefore, I should come meet you to tell you that…”

Eh? Kumi said something? I didn't hear it… I was preoccupied with my own thoughts. The next thing I knew, I heard a loud thump.

“Ahh!”

W-what happened?!

I was surprised by the loud sound.

The next thing I knew when I snapped out of the shock, kumi was lying on top of yuria…

My heart hurt so much that I started running. I felt something hot and warm running down my cheeks. Why kumi… Why were you on top of her… I guess, she accepted her as her girlfriend…

I couldn't get the negative thoughts out of my mind. I just couldn’t…

Kumi…

End Flashback and pov

“…nee-chan…” Kanon was asleep while wrapped in the warm blanket and her heartbreaking memories.

“Just sleep kanon, it will be ok tomorrow…” Yuka gave a small smile before patting kanon’s head and headed to her own room after washing the cup. She was sure kumi would never let kanon down. Kumi wasn't that sort of person who would play around.

The next morning.

“…un… kumi…” Kanon slowly opened her eyes to the morning sun.

“… kumi…” Kanon felt the familiar heat rising to her cheeks when she murmured kumi’s name. However, it was filleld with sadness this time.

Kanon stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She felt that everything was her fault. She witnessed the scene. Kumi was on top of another girl…

Kanon took one last look at the mirror and decided to try and forget kumi. However, the moment she took a step to the window, faces of kumi filled her head.

“… I can’t forget…” Kanon cupped her face with both her hands and let out a deep sigh.

She decided not to open the curtain in case kumi was there. She was not prepared to face kumi yet.

She went to school earlier so that she could avoid kumi. They were in different classes so she wouldn't have to see kumi. Not unless kumi went looking for kanon.

The ride on the train triggered her memories with kumi and kanon just stared into space, trying her best to clear her mind.

Kanon reached school earlier than usual and was in the classroom alone. She laid her head on the table and took a short nap.

Not long after she fell asleep, kumi appeared at kanon’s classroom. She found it weird that kanon would not reply her texts and that she had went to school without her. She wanted to ask kanon about it and here she was, outside kanon’s classroom.

Just as she was about to step into the classroom, a mysterious girl with long curly hair and a sweet smile walked passed kumi and whispered: “return her to me.”

Kumi spun around as soon as she felt someone brushed past her but the person was gone in a flash.

“… What was that…” Kumi felt a chill ran down her spine.

“Kumi, what are you doing here?”

Kumi turned to the voice and saw jurina and churi standing behind her.

“Ah! Jurina, churi, I came to speak to kanon.” Kumi pointed at the petite girl who was sleeping.

“Kumi… I don't think now is the best time to talk with her…” Jurina looked at churi and churi nodded.

“W-why…?” Kumi could sense the seriousness in their tone.

“B-because… class is starting soon! K, bye!” Jurina pulled churi and dragged her into class.

“… “ Kumi was not having a good day today. Why did they treat her so coldly today? And that mysterious girl… who is she?!

Kumi took her time to get back to class and thought about various things.

“Rena! Yuka!” Kumi walked into class and greeted them.

“… morning…” Yuka and rena said in a soft voice and looked at kumi with a serious look.

“… Er, is there something on my face?” Kumi was clueless about what had happened.

“kumi, we want to ask you something.” Yuka said seriously.

“Go ahead and ask me anything.” Kumi said.

“Yesterday… What happened yesterday after you met up with that K.Y girl?” yuka looked serious.

“E-er…”

“What exactly happened?!” yuka asked again.

“Yesterday, I reached the equipment room and waited for awhile. That girl’s name is kizaki yuria. Apparently I had saved her once which I don't remember I did… and she confessed to me.” Kumi said.

“That’s all?” Rena asked. This time, without her melon pan.

“What do you mean?” Kumi asked with a confused look.

“what happened after the confession?” Rena said.

“I told her that I had someone else that I liked and she accepted that.” Kumi said.

“Then why were you on top of her?” Yuka asked.

“H-how did you know!” Kumi’s eyes widened.

“… Kanon saw everything…” Yuka shook her head.

“K-kanon what?! Nothing happened between me and yuria! I swear!” Kumi was shocked and tried to clear her name.

“I know that! But kanon saw everything with her own eyes! She cried the whole night! I cant let her stay like this! You better explain yourself to her!” Yuka half shouted at kumi.

“I-Is that the reason why she didn't reply my text’s and didn't wait for me to come to the school together?! I swear! I didn't do anything! We just fell when we were going out of the equipment room!” Kumi shook her hands.

“This is bad! I have to talk to kanon! Please yuka help me!” Kumi pleaded.

“I know kumi. That’s why I wanted to get the facts right before I help you. Kanon is my one and only precious sister and kin. I cant let anyone hurt her… please explain everything to her kumi…” Yuka tapped kumi;s shoulder and grip it.

“Of course! I won’t do anything to hurt kanon! Never!” kumi said in a hurt tone.

‘So… the pain I felt yesterday was kanon’s pain? She cried the whole night… She cried the whole night because of me… kanon…” Kumi could not concentrate at all in class and ended up spacing out for the rest of the class.

Class ended and yuka had texted jurina and churi. She had explained the situation to jurina and churi. They will lead kanon to the cross road where they will separate and when kanon is alone, yuka will pretend that she had something in school that she left behind and would ask kanon to wait for her at the station. Then kumi will go and talk to kanon.

“ok! Let’s do this. Kumi, please make her smile again.” Yuka said and gave a smile to kumi.

“I promise!” Kumi said with her smile too.

Kanon had walked to the station as usual with yuka and the group. The proceeded with the plan and kumi was waiting for kanon to be alone before she came out of her hiding. The time finally came.

“… Kanon.” Kumi called out to kanon.

“K-Ku-“ Not finishing her sentence, Kanon made a run for it. She ran as fast as she could.

“Kanon wait!” Kumi chased kanon with max speed.

“Don't follow me! Leave me alone!” Kanon Continued running.

“Kanon! Wait! Please let me explain! Kanon!” Kumi caught up with kanon after a few minutes and grabbed her wrist.

“Let go of me!” Kanon tried to pry open kumi’s hand so that she will loosen her grip but to no avail.

“Kanon! Please listen! Nothing happened between yuria and me! What you saw was an accident! We just fell and I landed on top of her! Please believe me kanon!” Kumi said in between breaths.

“You don't have to explain to me! I am just your friend! What you do with other girls is not my business! Let go! Why are you chasing me!” Kanon’s feelings finally burst out of control. Tears had started forming in her eyes again.

“Kanon! Listen! True, she confessed to me! But! I didn't accept her confession! Because there’s someone else that I like!” Kumi half shouted to get her voice across to kanon.

“I don't believe you… * Sob*” Tears had started to fall from kanon’s eyes. Her heart was hurting again and she could not hear what kumi had said.

“Kanon! Believe me! I clearly told her I have someone I like and I can’t accept her feelings because that someone is really special to me! No one can replace her!” Kumi said desperately, explaining it to kanon.

“It doesn't matter * Sob* We are just friends! Nothing more! You don't have to explain yourself to me! * Sob* “ Kanon was choking on her words.

“You wouldn't be crying if you didn't care… Kanon… I have to tell you this. There is nothing going on between yuria and me. The only one that has been in my heart all along is … you.” Kumi loosen her grip on kanon’s hand and a red mark could be seen because of the strong grip.

“W-wh, You are bluffing… you are saying this to make me believe you… * sob*” Kanon continued crying.

“Please believe kanon… don’t cry, it hurts me to see you cry… I like your smile. I love your smile.” Kumi hugged kanon gently and continued: ”Ever since I saw you, my eyes have been following you. The way you walk, the way you skip around when you are being teased, and it’s all in my memory, my heart. I couldn't stop thinking about you.”Kanon’s cries slowly subsided with that gentleness that kumi gave her.

“When I found out that you were yuka’s sister, I knew it was finally my chance to get to know you. If I miss it, I will regret it for life.” Kumi stroked kanon’s hair gently while hugging her.

“This is the first time I have felt this way, the need to make you smile, the heart to protect your smile, it has always been my wish to hug you like this. I can finally say it out. I love you, kimoto kanon. You are the only one that makes my heart skip like this. The only one who will light up my day with just a small yawn of yours. Everything about you makes me feel warm everyday. I love you! I love you!” kumi tightened her hug and felt kanon hug back.

“… * sob *” Kanon started crying again.

Kumi was startled because kanon was crying uncontrollably.

“D-don't cry kanon, I am here now, I swear I won’t meet another person again unless you are with me. I will tell them that you kimoto kanon is my girlfriend. Kanon, will you be my girlfriend?” Kumi pulled back from the hug to look at kanon’s face.

“D-don't look, I am ugly now” Kanon wiped her tears off her face.

“You are so cute even when you are crying hehe” Kumi pinched kanon’s nose.

“So, will you be my girlfriend?” Kumi said as she wiped the tears off kanon’s face.

“…un…” Kanon nodded with a blush. This day has finally come. Her dreams had finally come true.

“Non-chan~” Kumi said sweetly and looked into kanon’s eyes.

“..???...!!! “ Kumi surprised kanon with a kiss right on the lips.

kanon eyes widened at the soft touch from kumi’s lips. She closed her eyes after recovering from her shock and savored every moment of the kiss. Her first kiss from her first love.

Minutes passed and kumi finally parted from their kiss.

“Non-chan~” Kumi smiled happily and called kanon’s name.

“h-hai” kanon blushed and looked at the hands that kumi was holding.

“I won’t let go of you even if you want to run from me” Kumi smiled and gave another kiss to kanon.

“I won’t run, I won’t run away again.” Kanon smiled her dimpled smile and returned the kiss.

The new couple held hands and went back to the train station where yuka was watiting.

“I see you patched things up, and even better than before.” Yuka smiled sheepishly at the two.

“N-neechan,I am going out with kumi now.” Kanon couldn't believe that all this was real.

“Non-chan~ I knew this day would come. The two of you have been in love since a long time ago. It’s good that you finally realized your feelings.” Yuka patted kanon’s head.

“Nee-chan Thank you.” Kanon gave yuka a big hug.

“Oh by the way, kumi, someone left this at your desk after came to the station early today.” Yuka passed a letter to kumi.

“… another letter?” Kumi opened the letter.

“…”

“What does it say?”yuka asked.

“It’s the same person again. I have been getting some weird feeling that someone in class is looking at me. It may be this person. She may be in our class!” Kumi said.

“I wonder what she want’s from you.” Yuka looked at kumi and added: “tough to be popular huh, you even get haters HAHAHA”

“Hey! Stop joking! I am not popular at all…” Kumi looked at the letter again with a heavy feeling that something is going to happen and it is coming soon. Her grip on kanon’s hands tightened a little and she felt safer when kanon squeezed her hands back. With a smile, the three went back home.

TBC~

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2012, 10:56:11 PM »
finally...kumi and kanon together...

but...who the heck is that curly haired girl?kanakana?ogiso?

and what does she mean by "return her to me"?

gaahhh...next update please....

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2012, 12:59:48 AM »
They are so cute~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2012, 08:10:03 PM »
 :shocked: A girl with a curly long hair who could that be?
A ghost! Only person that can disappear like that is "Black" but that's definitely out of question  :panic:

Someone that like Kanon? The first obstacle and misunderstanding is cleared what will it be next for KumiNon...  :catglare:

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow: 
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 7 COMING SOON!
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2012, 07:23:00 PM »
@ bunny_rabbit > Hi thanks for your comment i will answer your doubts in chapter 7 heh please look forward to it xD

@kahem > Yea they are very cute!! in real life i mean hehehe Thanks for your comment :D

@Megumi > Muahahha that someone is not black and she doesnt like canon the one she like is ... :D please look forward to chapter 7 cause the answer will be thr HAHHAHA thanks for the comment :D

@Everyone

Hi aLL! I will start chapter 7 soon and it will be posted on tuesday because i have a day off WEE! anyway, the mysterious figure will be revealed in chapter 7! And! shall i give you a hint of shall i leave it to chapter 7 to answer your questions hehehe Oh, this fanfic will probably end in 2 or 3 more chapters BUT! Dont worry because it will end Beyond just them being together~ :D it will end when i am satisfied with their lifes LOLS! you can also comment how you want their lifes to end as in how they are in the future after they graduate or something xD

Please feel free to comment about the ending because i MAY include them in my fanfic and i will give credits to you too for the ending hehe
ONCE AGAIN! Chapter 7 よろしくお願いします!

*SPOILERR*

A big hint~ The mysterious figure is NOT from ske :D Guess who? Chapter 7 will tell you that! MUAHAHHA

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 7 COMING SOON!
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2012, 11:06:11 PM »
That mysterious girl ghost is not from SKE??!?!?!!??!
Eh what if she like Yuria Peace all I can think of is Majisuka 3 pairing LOLOLOLOL

Well that's my guess :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 7 Postponed :(
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »
@megumi- you are on the right track hehe

TO all

I am so sorry, i came down with a flu and i don't have anything in my brain now lols but i will continue typing at my own pace, i will upload it when it's ready! So sorry! take care all! xD

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 7 postponed :(
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
GET WELL SOON!!!

:twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2012, 03:40:03 AM »
i love your story..
take your time and get well soon..i'll wait patiently for your update..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline okotteru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2012, 02:28:08 AM »
since i'm a wmatsui shipper i was hoping to get some wmatsui incest in this fic LOL just kidding  :mon misch:

...i don't want that this mysterious girl ruin the relationship between kumin and kanon   :cry:

anyway... please update soon ^^

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 7 - COMING SOON!
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2012, 05:31:49 AM »
Hi aLL! I am BACK!! I will update chapter 7 tomorrow! and most probably chapter 8 too but at a later timing xD! Thank you all for being so patient with me :D This fanfic will be revived tomorrow! SEE YA! :cow:

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 7 - COMING SOON
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2012, 08:07:09 PM »
Hi all i am very sorry to disappoint you again but this chapter is a little long and i have to finish my homework first. However. I have finish typing half of the chapter and i will upload it as soon as its done so please be patient for a little longer and look forward to it XD thanks for reading my fics thank you!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2012, 07:53:52 PM »
jehovachiabi-san
where are you??hehe
im still waiting to ur updte!
i hope u will comeback soon!!
have a nice day! :thumbsup

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2012, 08:34:11 PM »
@chichay12- I'm here! LOLS i am still rushing this fanfic out! its almost completed i mean this chapter xD i will post it tomorrow! :D Sorry for keeping you waiting! xD And thank you for being so patient with me :D

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: Kuminon fanfic - Chapter 7 - PART 1! 19/8/12
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2012, 07:45:13 PM »
HI ALL i am SO SORRY TT  :kneelbow: :on cloudeye: i have been really busy with my school work because it increases after i clear it on the same day!  :badluck: :badluck: :gyaaah:
For those who are waiting for the updates i am really sorry :err:

I will try my best to upload part 2 soon but it won't be that soon because i have no time to type and even if i do have that little time, i cant think straight  :depressed:

Pls forgive me~

PS: HERE IS CHAPTER 7 PART 1! ENJOY xD :pleeease:

Chapter 7 (part 1)

Another day started out bright and early with kanon still rolling in her bed, thinking about the day when kumi confessed to her.

“haaaaaa, I’m so lucky~” Kanon hugged her pillow close to her chest and sighed a blissful sigh.

“Non-chan! Non-chan!” A voice could be heard from the window.

“Kumi!” Kanons ears perked up as soon as she heard the voice of the person she was thinking about.

“Non-chan! Goodmorning~” Kumi was standing by the window as usual, greeting kanon with her bright smile.

“G-goodmorning~” kanon shyly spoke.

“Whats wrong?” Kumi said in concern when she saw kanon hung her head down.

“… wait there!” Kumi dashed out of her room, leaving a dumfounded kanon.

“eh? Where is she going…” Kanon wondered. Her question was answered when she heard a door opening from downstairs. Kanon was creeped out for a moment because yuka had gone out with her friends since it was a Saturday. There shouldn't be anyone home except for her. She worriedly looked at her own door and the window to see if kumi was back yet.

The door burst open and kanon skipped back.

“Non-chan! Are you okay?! What’s wrong?!”

“K-kumi?! What are you doing here?! I mean… how did you get my house key?!” Kanon was shocked and relieved at the same time to see kumi standing right in front of her.

“ah… ahahaha yuka passed me a spare key to your house ever since we started dating hehehe” Kumi rubbed her neck in embarrassment. She had forgotten to tell kanon that she has her house key. “A-anyway, are you okay?” Kumi changed the topic to hide her embarrassment.

“eh? Of course I am.” Kanon said in a confused voice.

“B-but you were looking down and your face was so red I thought you were not feeling well…” Kumi said as she took a closer look at kanon’s face.

“I-I’m really okay. I-it’s just, w-we are dating and w-when I see you in the morning, it’s so embarrassing because I will think of that k…kiss…” Kanon closed her eye shut as she felt the heat ran up her face.

Kumi smiled a small and gentle smile when she heard what kanon had said. She looked at kanon, who still had her eyes closed, and slowly reached out to touch kanon’s face.

“Non-chan~” Kumi lifted kanon’s face to look at her eyes and kanon blushed deeper.

Kumi looked at kanon’s red cheek and pinched it gently. She cupped both her hands on kanon’s cheek and slowly inched in towards kanon’s awaiting lips.

“en?!” Kanon, who was absorbed by kumi’s enchanting eyes, shivered at the contact of their lips. The kiss lasted a few minutes and this time, they kissed with more passion than the first shy kiss.

“haaa, kumin…” Kanon said as she catched her breath.

“Non-chan~ goodmorning~” Kumi gave another peck on kanon’s cheek.

“Morning~” Kanon replied, still dazed after that passionate kiss.

“Non-chan, go get ready” Kumi suddenly said.

“eh? Where are we going?” Kanon asked, snapping out of her daze.

“Hehehe, there’s someplace I want to show you~ and only you…” Kumi said as she held kanon’s hand gently.

“O-okay~” Kanon blushed and ran out of the room. However, a few seconds later, she came running back in and said: “Ehehe, I forgot this is my room.” Kanon blushed a deep red from embarrassment and grabbed her clothes from her cabinet and ran into the toilet. Kumi on the other hand was sitting at the desk the whole time, looking at kanon rushing around. She smiled as she thought about how cute kanon is.

Kumi looked around kanon’s room and it had the equal cuteness that kanon has.
Just as kumi was about to stand up from her seat, her phone rang.

Kumi saw the caller ID and it was her butler.

“Yes?” Kumi gave a simple answer.

“… No, tell them I will not accept that decision.” Kumi said calmly.

“I don't care! That’s all they ever think about! I am with a friend now, please don’t contact me about these things again.” Kumi half shouted as and hung up.

“…” She looked at her phone and sighed.

Kumi came from a complicated background. Her family is very well off but she doesn't get along with her Stepmother. After her father remarried, her stepmother wanted her out of the picture because she hates kumi’s mother.

Her butler had just called to tell her that her parents want her to meet a guy who is the son of their business client. This was another chance for kumi’s stepmother to get rid of her. Kumi had declined every single one of it and now that she has kanon, she was more determined to reject this meeting set by her parents.

Kumi looked at kanon’s desk and saw a picture of kanon and yuka. They looked very happy. Kumi realized that she have not taken a picture with kanon yet. She placed the picture to it’s original position when she heard the door to the toilet opening.

Kanon stood there smiling at kumi with her hair-dripping wet from the shower.

“non-chan~ Come here” kumi motioned for kanon.

Kumi guided kanon to sit down in on the bed and she took the hair dryer and started drying kanon’s hair.

“K-kumi?!” kanon was shocked at kumi’s action.

“Non-chan~ your hair is so soft~” Kumi smiled a soft smile as she continued drying kanon’s hair.

“T-thank you” Kanon blushed at the contact with kumi and sat there enjoying the soft touch that kumi is giving her.

Kumi started playing with kanon’s hair as kanon blushed deeper and enjoyed the moment. Soon, they were ready for their date.

“Ok, all set, let’s go!” Kumi said as she headed out of the house with kanon.

“Kumi! Where are we going today?” Kanon trotted behind and asked.

Kumi suddenly stopped in front of kanon and she turned around to face kanon before putting her fingers to her lips and said: “It’s a secret” and gave a mysterious smile.

Kanon once again blushed at the contact and looked at kumi’s hand. This didn't go un-noticed as kumi’s smile grew wider and placed a quick kiss on kanon’s cheek before holding kanon’s hand firmly in hers.

Kanon touched her cheeks slowly with her free hand and looked at her hand that was held lovingly by kumi. She felt the blood rush from her face to her hands in an instant and looked up to see kumi grinning.

They went to take a train to their destination which only kumi knows.

The train was crowded as usual and because kanon was short, people in the train easily surrounded her. Kumi saw how kanon was struggling everyday on the train so this time, she held kanon’s hand and walked into the train.

Kanon was confused to kumi’s action when kumi stepped in the train before her and pulled her into the train with her.

“Kumi?”

Kumi did not say anything but smile at kanon again.

The train door closed and the next moment made kanon blushed again for the nth time of the day. Kumi had blocked kanon from the crowd and stood between kanon and the crowd so that kanon would not be squeezed by anyone. Not only that, kumi had also pulled kanon closer into a hug as she held on to kanon’s hand.

Kanon could hear kumi’s heart beating faster and if she had looked up to see kumi’s face, she would be able to see kumi’s red face.

Kanon’s heart sped up and soon it was beating along with the rhythm of kumi’s heart.

“non-chan~ it’s gonna be quite a long trip, if you are tired then take a nap okay?” Kumi whispered to kanon and placed one side of her earpiece into kanon’s ear before adding:”btw, this is my favourite song hehe~” Still in a hug, kanon looked up to see kumi with her eyes closed.

She stared at the beautiful sleeping face in front of her for a few minutes before turning away when kumi suddenly opened her eyes and smiled at kanon.

“were you looking at me?” Kumi whispered to kanon and gave a grin.

“n-no…” Kanon denied.

“but, I saw you looking at me~” Kumi poked kanon’s cheek and gave a small laugh.

Kanon was speechless because she was caught looking at kumi and she could not deny it any longer.

“It’s okay~ you can look at me for as long as you like, in return,…” Kanon gave a small blush and waited for the rest of the sentence. The sentence came soon when kanon felt something heavy on her head followed by kumi’s voice: “lend me your head for awhile hehe” kumi chuckled.

“okay…” Kanon continued listening to the song and kumi was the one who ended up taking a nap.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2012, 08:01:27 PM »
wooohooo!!
Its ok if i will wait forever for this,i really love kumi&kanon
Im so happy right now!thank you so much,hehe!u made my day!
I miss kuminon!
thank you again!
:kneelbow:

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2012, 09:54:08 PM »
Kuumin, i love you!

Kanon, please keep being adorable  ♥