JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - & Brand-New

Author Topic: [Concert] Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2013  (Read 34468 times)

Offline melon-lover

• Coconuts and Watermelons
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Concert] Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2013
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2013, 05:06:46 PM »
I'm so happy Sae got to sing for the second position.
It was awesome!
 :bow: to the Sae wotas
This year was very interesting and I already can't wait for next year's  XD

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2013, 06:21:15 PM »
Had a moment of panic when I realized Lemon was subbing for Rena in Kimi no Koto Suki Dakara and thought that meant someone was going to sub Kareha. Then I laughed at the image of Lemon covering Kareha. Then I felt relief that Rena was performing Kareha after all. Then I felt worried that she was performing sick and was going to collapse afterwards.  :cry:

These 5 days have been a roller coaster.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2013, 11:04:27 PM »
So today turned out to be the only one I was able to view since it was so hard for me to stay up  :sleep:

Random Thoughts/Things I noticed:
- Team B Oshi #7!
- There were a lot of weird choices. I totally did not expect alot of those, especially Hashire Penguin at #1 and Ue Kara Mariko getting #3, let alone
   beating Heavy Rotation!
- I thought Rena wouldn't perform cause she said she was sick, and Mochi wearing her animal costume, but it turns out that she did perform!
- Mayuyu getting center on like half of the songs; I have mixed feelings.         
- Who was the girl beatboxing during one of the MCs o.O   
- Yuria said like nothing during her MCs, but Sasshi was really stepping it up!
- Yuko messing up her MC  :lol:

- Sasshi trying to stop laughing during So Long!

- Jurina trying to tie her shoe(I think) when taking the final bow  :lol:

- It appears Mayuyu has some acne scars! I never noticed :O

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 12:08:55 AM »
What a great series of concerts. I ended up staying up for days 3 and 4, and I'm extremely glad I did. Between the sleep deprivation and obscene amount of time watching these long, awesome events, I haven't posted since day 1, though. :lol: So, pardon my wall of text. :lol:

Day 2:

- The MC's crashed and burned on this day. AkiP's rage sent everyone into a scramble and they came up with nothing. :lol: I'm almost glad I was watching day 2 recorded so I could skip the 25 minute MC of ... whatever the hell that was. :thumbdown:
- It was cool to see Wimbledon e Tsureteitte rank for Kuumin, even though she's pretty much grown out of this song. :lol:
- That Nante Bohemian performance was hot. as. hell. Wish this song would have ranked a little higher, but still pretty great.
- Omatase Setlist.. was hoping KII would break into the top 50, but at least it's there.
- When Cross came on it broke my heart. The majority of my votes went to this song. My oshilens really wanted to see it in the top 25, but I was realistically, optimistically hoping for top 40. There's no positive way to spin it, this totally bummed me out. But like I said, at least it's there.
- I was surprised to find out Koi wo Kataru Shijin ni Narenakute went up since last year. Great song, but I wasn't aware it was this popular.
- How does Finland Miracle defeat Cross?! :angry: :lol: Yay for Miki, Manatsu, and Ririna though.
- Flying Get? More like huge drop get! I was really surprised by this one.
- Show Fight! getting a strong ranking was great. That song makes for an awesome performance.
- Ruby's a pretty cool song, and of course #pigeonblood
- I'm not sure how I feel about the whole theater manager shuffle thing. How much power do they really have? In any case, there was some interesting drama around it. Yuasa seems pretty unpopular. As much as I love SKE I don't really know much about the dude. I feel bad for the new SKE manager guy for getting all the flack he got in his 'vote of confidence' just because he's younger, good looking, and the target of a bunch of jealous butthurt wota. I honestly like his comments about wanting to take SKE48 to the next level. I've never once heard Yuasa say anything of the sort, so if this guy's gung-ho about getting SKE prolonged, better success then I'll stand behind him until he gives me a reason not to. :thumbup

Day 3:

- MC's were a lot better today. Lots of Sasshi and Miichan taking the lead, as was desperately needed.
- Everyday, Kachuusha and GIVE ME FIVE so low, back to back was pretty surprising. It was about this time that I really started to really wonder just what the hell was gonna happen on the final day. :lol:
- Mitsubachi Girl making it into the top 50 was a great surprise. Glad to see some Team E love in there. :wub:
- Omoide no Hotondo with the Maeda Atsuko screen was pretty funny at first. The cuts and fades were pretty well done!
- Jungle Gym ranking so high was a big win for Sayanee. I liked it. :thumbup
- Kurukurupaa continuing to rank proves this fandom still has a sense of humor and fun to it. :thumbup
- HKT48 ranked decently, it definitely helped that this was the only HKT song up for voting. :lol:
- Bird :thumbup Always great to see.
- Kataomoi Finally would be the one to rank so high. Not complaning but where the hell was 1,2,3,4 Yoroshiku. :lol:
- Manatsu no Sounds Good! is 34th?! Yeah, shit's gonna get real on Day 4. :lol:
- Nagiichi is this high? Uh... okay? :nervous People probably voted for it in hopes of bikini action... which they totally should have done, by the way.
- Iiwake Maybe ranked today too... by now, I had stopped being surprised. :lol:
- Warukii is so awesome. I had honestly forgotten about this song. Milky so fun, so fine. :thumbup
- Temodemo no Namida was great. B3 so timeless~
- Ending the day with Dakishimecha Ikenai was great. Love the song, love the girls, love the PV. :inlove:
- Budokan 48 group solo concerts announcement was pretty cool. Even HKT is getting one! :thumbup
- HKT48's Onegai Valentine was a surprise in the encore, and pretty good song. Love the outfits, too!
- AKB48 Umeda Team B's Soko de Inu no Unchi Funchau ka ne? did not live up to all the artificial hype we generated. It's very... generic Team B, as always.

Day 4:

- Thankfully the MC's for this day were overall pretty good. MC of the year thus far goes to NMB48's acapella Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shojo. That was superb.
- Junjou Shugi in the top 25 makes me quite happy. Like I said, B3's timeless. :twothumbs
- Shonichi right after it was pretty cool too, but I wish it would have been in the teens.
- Omoide ijou was fun. Again, it's good to see Jurina looking healthy again.
- I wanted Kitagawa Kenji to be a bit higher, but 21 is good. :thumbup
- Avocado Janeshi is such a fun song. It ranked way better than I was expecting.
- Seeing SDN48 back together for Kodoku na Runner was pretty awesome. Was also exciting to hear about their reunion live!
- Kimi no koto ga suki dakara is still one of the best Undergirls song, glad to see it in the teens. :thumbup
- UZA at 16?! Gotta be kidding me... The anticipation to the top five builds even more!
- Kareha no Station ranked very well once again, glad to see Rena was well enough to perform. Missed her yesterday! :heart:
- Gingham Check at 14?! At this point I stopped even trying to predict. :lol: This was NUTS!
- Ookami to Pride at 13 was pretty cool. Kumi getting a nice sendoff was awesome, even if she's almost outgrown this three year old song as well. :lol:
- Nakinagara hohoende ranking in the top ten still.. wow. That song's been with me since my AKB fandom started!
- Yume no Kawa ranking so high was no surprise. Again, a very nicely done Acchan VTR. :thumbup
- Yokaze no Shiwaza was cool, but Yuki's singing was a tad off. Oh well, at least she was actually singing.
- Team B Oshi got lucky 7! I was so tired by this point I thought Yuka and Nacchi were actually there at first. :sweatdrop:
- Itoshiki Natasha at #6 was a HUGE win. Sasshi, Haachan, and Tanamin rocked that awesome song.
- Mushi no Ballad was great. Congrats Sayaka~
- Heavy Rotation at #4 rocked my world. I thought sure that it would be #1, at absolute worst #2.
- Ue Kara Mariko at #3 was totally unforeseen. Someone on Twitter made a good point, though: "Mariko oshis have two songs to vote for, for the first time since RH started". It does make sense now, thinking about it like that.  Props Mariko oshi's, you showed up in full force! :thumbup
- Kiseki wa maniawanai was a huge, awesome surprise. Saechan gets some well-deserved love as she heads forward to SNH48. Totally didn't see that coming but it was fantastic. <3
- Hashire! Penguin taking #1 is quite prolific. To me, this is the most meaningful #1 since Shonichi in 2009. Team 4 really was kinda just thrown together, then just as they began to find themselves they were absorbed into the other three teams in this past year's shuffle. It was really cool to see them get some validation for the work they did and see that Team 4 didn't go unnoticed. I never thought we'd see such a meaningful #1 with AKB48 in the "queens of all media" era simply because the casual fanbase is so big that a single would trump anything like this from those numbers. But yeah, amazing surprise. Loved it!
- Glad that Togasaki will be working with Yuasa. Something's not right here if the fans are this passionate about downvoting him.
- The encore was okay... I think. I honestly don't really remember it right this second. After the huge impact of all the above and it being close to 6AM my time, I was fading out fast. :lol:

Overall, I loved this request hour. Lots of surprises, twists and turns that kept all four days quite interesting. It was also quite fun watching the last two days live and even Skype'ing it up with all the AKBro's from jphip, Twitter, Selective Hearing, New School Kaidan and other various places I may have forgotten. :lol: Thanks to AKB48's management for streaming the concerts! I'm so happy they are continuing to do this as well as the Google+ pages and all the international fan interactivity they're doing. It's nice to not feel so locked out living overseas. :twothumbs One thing that meant the world to me was the tremendous amount of Sasshi. The girl's been in some pretty major trouble this past year, with more rumors abound of her being out of control. Seeing all this, I no longer worry about those things. If she was truly unruly and causing problems, there's no way they would get her to practically spearhead most of the MC's and have her be such a huge part of the show. It looks like Sasshi's doing just fine and here to stay. That makes me one happy fan! :)

It was a great weekend, loved it. However, equal is my love of the fact that I don't have to get up at 3AM tonight/this morning. :lol:

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2013, 12:27:30 AM »
Someone from the east coast who feels my pain!

:thumbup

Mod edit: please refrain from quoting so much text when the post is just above yours.  A simple ^ will suffice.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:18:56 AM by YKT »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 01:24:58 AM »
I wasn't able to see this since, so could someone tell me what exactly happened? I read Yasusu's post and he was pretty dang mad LoL

Nothing at all. Seriously. Some dude came out and flexed his muscles and it was 20 minutes of almost literally nothing. :bleed eyes:

Who was the girl that was beatboxing!?

The 'instrumentals' were being handled by Jonishi Kei and Fukumoto Aina. :thumbup

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2013, 01:56:25 AM »
I think this deserve a post here! :)
NMB48's Acapella Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shojo! @ roughly the 2:35 mark.

【LIVE】10后MC5 NMB48 碉堡B-BOX表演 AKB48 TDC2013第四天—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2013, 02:24:18 AM »
News from Oricon Style >> http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2021064/full/?id=TOP1

photos from the site

1位はチーム4の「走れ!ペンギン」

3連覇ならずも4位と健闘した「ヘビーローテーション」

宮澤佐江(右)センター曲「奇跡は間に合わない」が2位に入り、夏まゆみ氏が祝福に駆けつけた
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:30:00 AM by ase___ »

32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo
Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2013, 02:35:22 AM »
Part of the article posted by ase___  san states that when Natsu sensei came out with flowers for Sae, it wasn't just Sae who was crying but 'big tears' came from Minami Takahashi, Haruna Kojima, and Yuko Oshima.

Natsu san was there working with these girls before they really hit the big time,
and the senior members are grateful for the expertise and training that they received, plus da lub!!    :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2013, 03:33:10 AM »
I wasn't able to see this since, so could someone tell me what exactly happened? I read Yasusu's post and he was pretty dang mad LoL

Nothing at all. Seriously. Some dude came out and flexed his muscles and it was 20 minutes of almost literally nothing. :bleed eyes:

Yeah, the guest MCs were seriously hit-or-miss. Cow-cow on day 1 was brilliant, day 2 was just  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:, Kintaro on day 3 started out funny and then got more offensive as it went on, and I didn't even bother with day 4's, it looked boring.  :yawn:

What was the Aki-P rage? I didn't read anything about it.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2013, 04:07:35 AM »
Well, more like "highly upset."
From his G+:
I have received an announcement video which is going to be shown to the audience in today’s “REQUEST HOUR SET LIST BEST 100”.
This is the worst quality video I have ever seen.
I am speechless.

Yesterday’s MC also seemed superficial for me.

I was surprised at the spot of searching a lucky member by using electric shock pen, and the spot of pulling strings of ball containing white powder.

In more detail, the white powder which fell down on Kawaei, who pulled the string, was not fine powder which we often see in some TV variety shows, but were small balls of polystyrene.

Maybe they used polystyrene balls not to ruin their makeup because the members still had performances after the MC.
I think that it would have been cute if Kawaei had performed the songs with white fine powder on her.

I cannot believe that they showed the audience today such a stale MC of wearing pedometers on both wrists and both ankles, shaking them in a limited time, and competing the count to decide a winner. (I wonder if they are going to do it again today.)

Oya’s “ATARIMAE” gymnastics with COWCOW was funny, but the staff should have asked him to introduce the next song. There is no sense having guest if it’s not for the performance of the songs.

Now I think, the opening performance of synchronized dance with the video on the screen was also lackluster.

“REQUEST HOUR SET LIST BEST 100” is a general election of AKB48’s songs, so the most important thing is doing best to show the performance of each song.

I understand that the MC is for gaining time for changing costumes, but members’ meaningless conversation is at least better than the dull variety MC.

This is for staff:
Do something with the announcement video you sent to me, or it will be laughed at by the audience

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2013, 05:27:56 AM »
There were a lot of great highlights for me from RH, like Show Fight ranking pretty decently (all my vote went to that lol) and Mitsubachi Girl made me cry, my Team E babies~ ; w;

But I was really surprised by Hazumisaki ranking in, it's my fav SKE and overall ***48 song and seeing it come in on D3 after it ranked in at #1 in SKE's RH. Wow.

【LIVE】Top42 羽豆岬 SKE48 AKB48 TDC2013 100第三天 —在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2013, 12:51:46 PM »
Management Confidence vote counting.
TGSK, Shiba, Kaneko, Ozaki PASSED. Yuasa FAILED.
Ozaki : 12,772 (Plus)  1,178 (minus)
Kaneko : 13,661 (Plus) 1,143 (minus)
Shiba : 9,593 (Plus) 8,210 (minus)
Yuasa : 8,829 (Plus) 9,728 (minus)
Togasaki : 18,631 (Plus) 983 (minus)

Yuasa re-appointed as the Manager Kenkyuusei.

Rena-sama's comments that day:

credit goes to mahoushoujoari @ tumblr
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2013, 01:28:58 PM »
Just want to share.. If you want to find pictures of RH 2013 you can go to this this link >> http://natalie.mu/music/search/images/query/akb48
There are a lot of RH pictures on that site.. Some pictures that I took from that site :

AKB SKE NMB

HKT TEAM4 SDN

:mon squee:

32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo
Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2013, 06:00:04 AM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2013, 02:10:29 AM »
At the National Handshake events this weekend they announced what songs placed in positions 101-250.

101位 チャンスの順番
102位 盗まれた唇
103位 遠距離ポスター
104位 キンモクセイ
105位 制服レジスタンス
106位 ウッホウッホホ
107位 向日葵
108位 Nice to meet you!
109位 オキドキ
110位 記憶のジレンマ

111位 涙に沈む太陽
112位 1994年の雷鳴
113位 さくらんぼと孤独
114位 転がる石になれ
115位 桜の木になろう
116位 スクラップ&ビルド
117位 ゼロサム太陽
118位 孤独な星空
119位 誰かのために
120位 絶滅黒髪少女

121位 シアターの女神
122位 引越しました
123位 兆し
124位 ヴァージニティー
125位 ツンデレ!
126位 黒い天使
127位 オネストマン
128位 最終ベルが鳴る
129位 妄想ガールフレンド
130位 おしべとめしべと夜の蝶々

131位 君の背中
132位 Glory days
133位 なんでやねん、アイドル
134位 手をつなぎながら
135位 目が痛いくらい晴れた空
136位 孤独なバレリーナ
137位 10年桜
138位 涙サプライズ!
138位 あなたがいてくれたから
140位 1!2!3!4! ヨロシク!

141位 思い出す度につらくなる
142位 To be continued.
143位 ずっと ずっと
143位 そのままで
145位 Blue rose
146位 泣ける場所
147位 恋愛総選挙
148位 バンザイVenus
149位 冬将軍のリグレット
150位 Dear my teacher

151位 渚のCHERRY
152位 ヒグラシノコイ
153位 Seventeen
154位 エンジョイ4!
155位 摩天楼の距離
156位 AKB参上!
157位 ロッカールームボーイ
158位 みなさんもご一緒に
159位 黄金センター
160位 水曜日のアリス

161位 ☆の向こう側
162位 16人姉妹の歌
163位 目撃者
164位 僕の太陽
165位 砂浜でピストル
166位 RUN RUN RUN
167位 三日月の背中
168位 AKBフェスティバル
169位 NEW SHIP
170位 禁じられた二人

171位 胡桃とダイアローグ
171位 僕たちは 今 話し合うべきなんだ
173位 BINGO!
174位 仲間の歌
175位 スカート、ひらり
176位 君について
177位 青空片想い
178位 ロマンスかくれんぼ
178位 Overtake
180位 君のために僕は…

181位 ヤンキーソウル
182位 君と虹と太陽と
182位 純情U-19
184位 ワッショイE!
185位 会いたかった
186位 恋愛被害届け
187位 Baby! Baby! Baby!
188位 High school days
189位 イイカゲンのススメ
189位 素敵な三角関係

191位 NMB48
192位 パジャマドライブ
193位 逆上がり
194位 ラッキーセブン
195位 僕は待ってる
196位 マジジョテッペンブルース
197位 FIRST LOVE
198位 あうんのキス
199位 となりのバナナ
200位 アンチ

201位 ハッピーA!
202位 行ってらっしゃい
203位 好き 好き 好き
204位 恋愛禁止条例
205位 花火は終わらない
206位 青春と気づかないまま
207位 軽蔑していた愛情
208位 神々の領域
209位 初恋よ こんにちは
210位 ただいま恋愛中

211位 ちょうだい、ダーリン!
212位 100メートルコンビニ
213位 旅立ちのとき
214位 マジスカロックンロール
215位 わがままコレクション
215位 寡黙な月
217位 ミニスカートの妖精
218位 ひこうき雲
219位 直角Sunshine
220位 ワッショイB!

221位 最後のカタルシス
222位 小池
223位 アイスのくちづけ
224位 鏡の中のジャンヌ・ダルク
225位 青空のそばにいて
226位 万華鏡
227位 涙の湘南
227位 Faint
229位 チャイムはLOVE SONG
230位 桜の栞

231位 Bye Bye Bye
232位 美しき者
233位 君はペガサス
234位 嘘つきなダチョウ
235位 大人への道
235位 なんて銀河は明るいのだろう
237位 雨のピアニスト
238位 PARTYが始まるよ
238位 回遊魚のキャパシティ
240位 ノーカン

241位 ラムネの飲み方
242位 Confession
243位 タンポポの決心
244位 エリアK
245位 いつか見た海の底
246位 Hate
247位 あなたとクリスマスイブ
248位 君に会うたび恋をする
248位 僕だけのvalue
250位 隣人は傷つかない

(sorry, too many names to romanise...)

http://ameblo.jp/canyouwrht/entry-11477825404.html

Thanks pigscanflyy for the link

(Apart from my 2 votes for Hashire! Penguin, I also voted for Chokakku Sunshine which came 219th  :lol: )

Chihiro

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 04:42:30 PM »
Romanized with performer names (if they were all still in -48 at the time) and such.

101 - Chance no Juuban / AKB48
102 - Nusumareta Kuchibiru / AKB Undergirls (Ponytail to Shushu)
103 - Enkyori Poster / Team PB (Sakura no Shiori)
104 - Kinmokusei / Team Surprise
105 - Seifuku Resistance / Itano Tomomi, Nito Moeno, Yokoyama Yui (K6)
106 - UHHOUHHOHO / Team K (K6)
107 - Himawari / H1
108 - Nice to meet you! / Abiru Riho, Kato Tomoko, Sato Seira, Sato Mieko, Hata Sawako (KII3)
109 - Okey Dokey / SKE48
110 - Kioku no Dilemma / H2

111 - Namida ni Shizumu Taiyou / Kashiwagi Yuki, Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae (Team Surprise)
112 - 1994nen no Raimei / Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami, Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko (Team Surprise)
113 - Sakuranbo to Kodoku / Team Kenkyuusei (1830m)
114 - Korogaru Ishi ni Nare / Team K (K2)
115 - Sakura no Ki ni Narou / AKB48
116 - Scrap & Build / Team K (UZA)
117 - Zero Sum Taiyou / Team K (Ue kara Mariko)
118 - Kodoku na Hoshizora / Team A (UZA)
119 - Dareka no Tame ni / Team A (A3)
120 - Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo / NMB48

121 - Theater no Megami / Team B (B5)
122 - Hikkoshimashita / Team K (K6)
123 - Kizashi / Team KII (KII3)
124 - Virginity / NMB48
125 - Tsundere! / Itano Tomomi, Kitahara Rie, Sato Amina (A5)
126 - Kuroi Tenshi / A5
127 - Honest Man / Team B (B5)
128 - Saishuu Bell ga Naru / Team K (K4)
129 - Mousou Girlfriend / NMB48 (Virginity)
130 - Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou / Ohori Megumi, Kasai Tomomi (K4)

131 - Kimi no Senaka / AKB Undergirls (Kaze wa Fuiteiru)
132 - Glory days / Kuwabara Mizuki, Nakanishi Yuka, Matsui Jurina (S2)
133 - Nande ya nen, Idol / NMB48 (Oh My God!)
134 - Te wo Tsunaginagara / Team S (S2)
135 - Me ga Itai Kurai Hareta Sora / SKE Kenkyuusei (Aishiteraburu!)
136 - Kodoku na Ballerina / Team KII (KII3)
137 - 10nen Zakura / AKB48
138 - Namida Surprise! / AKB48
138 - Anata ga Ite Kureta kara / AKB48 (SET LIST -Greatest Songs- Kanzenban)
140 - 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! / SKE48

141 - Omoidasu Tabi ni Tsuraku Naru / Team Surprise
142 - To be continued. / Team K (K5)
143 - Zutto Zutto / Team A (A6)
143 - Sono mama de / Itano Tomomi, Takajo Aki, Yokoyama Yui (Team Surprise)
145 - Blue rose / K2
146 - Nakeru Basho / DIVA (Beginner)
147 - Renai Sousenkyo / YM7 (1830m)
148 - Banzai Venus / SKE48
149 - Fuyushougun no Regret / Namba Teppoutai Sono Ni (Kitagawa Kenji)
150 - Dear my teacher / A1

151 - Nagisa no CHERRY / A2
152 - Higurashi no Koi / H1
153 - Seventeen / AKB48 (SET LIST -Greatest Songs- Kanzenban)
154 - Enjoy 4! / Team 4
155 - Matenrou no Kyori / Team A (A6)
156 - AKB Sanjou! / Team A (A5)
157 - Locker Room Boy / Ishida Haruka, Kitahara Rie, Kobayashi Kana, Chikano Rina, Watanabe Miyuki (B5)
158 - Minasan mo go Issho ni / Team B (B4)
159 - Ougon Center / Team Kenkyuusei (Sakura no Ki ni Narou)
160 - Suiyoubi no Alice / Minegishi Minami, Watanabe Mayu, Shimazaki Haruka, Matsui Rena, Sashihara Rino (Team Surprise)

161 - Hoshi no Mukougawa / Iwasa Misaki, Ota Aika, Kojima Haruna, Nakata Chisato (A6)
162 - 16nin Shimai no Uta / Kobayashi Kana, Sato Natsuki, Matsubara Natsumi (K4)
163 - Mokugekisha / Team A (A6)
164 - Boku no Taiyou / AKB48
165 - Sunahama de Pistol / Namba Teppoutai Sono Ichi (Virginity)
166 - RUN RUN RUN / H1
167 - Mikazuki no Senaka / NMB48 (Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo)
168 - AKB Festival / Team Surprise
169 - NEW SHIP / Special Girls A (GIVE ME FIVE!)
170 - Kinjirareta Futari / Oshima Yuko, Kasai Tomomi (K2)

171 - Kurumi to Dialogue / Team A (Chance no Juuban)
171 - Bokutachi wa Ima Hanashiau Beki Nanda / Itano Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki (1830m)
173 - BINGO! / AKB48
174 - Nakama no Uta / Team S (S3)
175 - Skirt, Hirari / AKB48
176 - Kimi ni Tsuite / MINT (Beginner)
177 - Aozora Kataomoi / SKE48
178 - Romance Kakurenbo / Zenza Girls (B5)
178 - Overtake / Team A (Koko ni Ita Koto)
180 - Kimi no Tame ni Boku wa... / AKB48 (Manatsu no Sounds good!)

181 - Yankee Soul / AKB48 (Everyday, Kachuusha)
182 - Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to / AKB48 (Kamikyokutachi)
182 - Junjou U-19 / NMB48
184 - Wasshoi E! / Team E
185 - Aitakatta / AKB48
186 - Renai Higai Todoke / NMB Akagumi (Kitagawa Kenji)
187 - Baby! Baby! Baby! / AKB48
188 - High school days / Team Kenkyuusei (Koko ni Ita Koto)
189 - Iikagen no Susume / Katayama Haruka, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Matsui Rena (Koko ni Ita Koto)
189 - Suteki na Sankaku Kankei / Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Yokoyama Yui, Kitahara Rie, Matsui Rena, Sashihara Rino (Team Surprise)

191 - NMB48 / NMB48
192 - Pajama Drive / B3
193 - Saka Agari / Team K (K5)
194 - Lucky Seven / AKB48 (Heavy Rotation)
195 - Boku wa Matteru / NMB48 (Oh My God!)
196 - Majijo Teppen Blues / AKB48 (Ponytail to Shushu)
197 - FIRST LOVE / Namida Surprise!
198 - Aun no Kiss / SKE Shirogumi (Aishiteraburu!)
199 - Tonari no Banana / H2
200 - Anti / Team Kenkyuusei (Everyday, Kachuusha)

201 - Happy A! / Team A
202 - Itterasshai / AKB48 (1830m)
203 - Suki Suki Suki / Team B (B5)
204 - Renai Kinshi Jourei / Takahashi Minami, Minegishi Minami, Miyazaki Miho (A5)
205  Hanabi wa Owaranai / Selection 8 (Pareo wa Emerald)
206  Seishun to Kizukanai mama / AKB48 (Flying Get)
207 - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou / AKB48
208 - Kamigami no Ryouiki / SKE48 (Kiss Datte Hidarikiki)   
209 - Hatsukoi yo Konnichiwa / Sato Sumire, Suzuki Shihori, Watanabe Mayu (B5)
210 - Tadaima Renaichuu / Team A (A4)

211 - Choudai, Darling! / AKB48 (Manatsu no Sounds good!)
212 - 100 Meter Conbini / Team B (B5)
213 - Tabidachi no Toki / Team Surprise
214 - Majisuka Rock'n'Roll / AKB48 (Sakura no Shiori)
215 - Wagamama Collection / Ota Aika, Maeda Ami, Komori Mika, Sato Sumire, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina (Koko ni Ita Koto)
215 - Kamoku na Tsuki / Selection 8 (Kataomoi Finally)
217 - Miniskirt no Yousei / Zenza Girls (A6)
218 - Hikoukigumo / Team A (A5)
219 - Chokkaku Sunshine / Team 4 (1830m)
220 - Wasshoi B! / Team B (B3)

221 - Saigo no Catharsis / NMB Shirogumi (Nagiichi)
222 - Koike / Team A (A3)
223 - Aisu no Kuchizuke / AKB48 (Flying Get)
224 - Kagami no naka no Jeanne d'Arc / B3
225 - Aozora no Soba ni Ite / A1
226 - Mangekyou / S3
227 - Namida no Shounan / A2
227 - Faint / A4
229 - Chime wa LOVE SONG / Team S (S2)
230 - Sakura no Shiori / AKB48

231 - Bye Bye Bye / Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Minegishi Minami (H2)
232 - Utsukushiki Mono / Team K (A6)
233 - Kimi wa Pegasus / K3
234 - Usotsuki na Dachou / Ishida Anna, Goto Risako, Yamada Reika (KII3)
235 - Otona e no Michi / AKB Kenkyuusei (UZA)
235 - Nante Ginga wa Arui no Darou / SKE Akagumi (Aishiteraburu!)
237 - Ame no Pianist / S2
238 - PARTY ga Hajimaru yo / A1
238 - Kaiyuugyo Capacity / Team K (K4)
240 - No Can / Team B (1830m)

241 - Ramnue no Nomikata / Team KII (KII3)
242 - Confession / Akimoto Sayaka, Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko (H2)
243 - Tanpopo no Kesshin / Team B (B4)
244 - Area K / DIVA (Sakura no Ki ni Narou)
245 - Itsuka Mita Umi no Soko / AKB48 Up-and-coming girls (1830m)
246 - Hate / Team A (1830m)
247 - Anata to Christmas Eve / A1
248 - Kimi ni Au Tabi Koi wo Suru / Team A (A5)
248 - Boku dake no value / AKB Undergirls (Beginner)
250 - Rinjin wa Kizutsukanai / Team A (Ue kara Mariko)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2013, 09:34:48 PM »
DVD/Bluray Releases:

Special Limited Edition Box

Available in one of three covers (for the top three songs):
1. Hashire! Penguin
2. Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai
3. Ue kara Mariko

DVD 20,300 yen
5 discs (4 days concert, 1 making of)
148 page booklet
5 photos
panel tabletop stand

Bluray 24,300 yen
6 discs (4 days concert, 1 making of, music video)
148 page booklet
5 photos
panel tabletop stand
Hashire! Penguin Music Video + making of

Limited Edition 4 Days Box

DVD 16,800 yen
Bluray 20,799円 yen
5 discs (4 days concert, 1 making of)

Individual Days

DVD Day 1 (100-76)
DVD Day 2 (75-51)
DVD Day 3 (50-26)
DVD Day 5 (26-1)

4,900 yen each
No Bluray Version

Unit Matsuri is not included in any of these releases.

Hashire! Penguin music video is only included on the 6 disc special limited edition bluray box

Release dates:

DVD: 2013.04.24
Bluray: 2013.06.12

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11483994915.html
http://akb48-dvdcatalog.com/request2013/

Chihiro

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2013, 09:36:24 AM »

Offline Seigus