JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Death to Love

Author Topic: [News] AKB48 SHUFFLE 2012  (Read 63726 times)

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Re: [News] AKB48 SHUFFLE 2012
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2012, 05:21:01 AM »
Was this posted? lol

Shuffle announcement and their reactions halfway in.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2012, 05:54:24 AM »
Some great stories told in those reactions, both sad and happy.

yea.....but Yukirin and Sayaka, a tough night for them. I want to buy each one of them a box of chocalates and a fluffy stuffed animal to cheer them up. But both of them have what it takes to move forward.

As I posted earlier, I am excited for Sae, Mariya, Akicha, and Haruka (TAFKATAFKAH-- The Artist Formerly Known as The Artist Formerly Known as Harugon) because this chance to work in new environments will give them a lifetime of memories. JunJun and LinLin are completely different people because of the time they spent working in Japan, in a very positve way.

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2012, 06:19:23 AM »
^^ Is it just me or Haruka was really happy with her transfer? Just after her name called, she ran away without hesitation and hug JKT memba. Even though these 4 said it's their own decision, only Haruka show that.

And, it maybe out of topic but, when the first shuffle happened in 2009, was it announced on the first day or not? If the answer is yes, were they already perform with new formation after that in the same concert? Since I found a pic between Akicha and Beby of JKT48. So, I expected that they already practiced together

Just want to know...

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2012, 06:30:28 AM »
A lot of personal thoughts here!  It's good, it demonstrates all the love and admiration we feel for these girls!

It looks like non-sense for many of us, but I believe that team shuffles are strictly calculated by Aki-P and his staff.  In the end it is only business, and they are always thinking in how they can catch more attention from media and fans.  Moving members to these foreigners groups are a way to give them more attention from media (and fans) too.  It's easy to imagine that HKT gained popularity with Sasshi (in Google+ we can see sometimes "Murashigessment", maybe inspired by "Sashiharassment"?)

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how these new teams will work.  New bonds, new "kinjirareta futari", new captains...A new chapter in the AKB48 history.

A personal note, Team 4 was not working good as a team, I guess Aki-P thought the same thing.
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2012, 01:32:33 PM »
And, it maybe out of topic but, when the first shuffle happened in 2009, was it announced on the first day or not? If the answer is yes, were they already perform with new formation after that in the same concert?

No, the shuffle was announced at the end of day 3 (Budokan).
The new teams didn't perform until next concert (Yokoyama Arena) several months later.

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2012, 01:37:01 PM »
@SomethingWild ah~ I see~ Thanks for your answer :bow:
I was thinking they already practiced together because of Akicha and Beby's picture XD

now waiting for A6, K6, and B5 Senshuraku and A7, K7, and B6 Shonichi. Even though I think it won't come in near future XD

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2012, 01:38:52 PM »
Are there any full videos of the announcement and the reactions of the girls? I didn't check every single video in this topic so I'm sorry if they've already been posted

Here it is:

JIJIPRESS news coverage

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2012, 05:01:36 AM »
So I was wondering..
Why does only AKB get shuffled and not SKE/NMB/etc.?

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2012, 05:15:30 AM »
^For SKE, it'll probably happen later on maybe after the theater renovations are done; NMB doesn't even have BII yet so probably not for awhile.

Offline chiimin

• アイドルの夜明け
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2012, 06:34:40 AM »
So I was wondering..
Why does only AKB get shuffled and not SKE/NMB/etc.?

I guess the shuffle happens when Aki-p thinks the group is getting too boring and the teams need a new feeling to them.
Among the sister groups SKE has more chances to be shuffled first because they're older, IMO
Unless he starts to think NMB/HKT are not working out lol

all gifs posted are by me.
twitter | tumblr | lastfm

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2012, 06:47:19 AM »
Off Topic: Since I have no idea, how are the theaters for the AKB's sister groups? Do they all have low seating like AKB's?

Offline zeebulb

• Tokyo Doom
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2012, 09:12:04 AM »
Look at mayu,at 2009 she's crying because Rabutan moved to team A now Rabutan moved to HKT and crying,again.

Disagree with overseas system,not happy with it,this is just crazy  :bleed eyes:

Btw,is there any member in SNH48? i know there's audition for SNH but never heard the member.
I think Sae and Suzuki Mariya is the first member? CMIIW

Hoping it's only 6 month-1 year,even though it's imposible  :bleed eyes:
Shipping MariHaru = Kojiharu moved to team B
Shipping SaeYuki = Sae moved to Shang Hai
Shipping MayuAika = Rabutan moved to HKT
Acchan fans = Acchan graduated
 2012 is so funny :|

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2012, 05:22:27 PM »
one more personal note about all these changes: if Hirajima Natsumi wasn't graduated, maybe she had great chances to be the Team B's captain.  Fact.
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2012, 05:56:14 PM »
After checking out the line-ups properly, there are two names I am missing:

- Sasaki Yukari:

- Hirata Rina:
Code: [Select]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQoh8LUYV2A
If it weren't for Ripopo and Ishida Anna they might have made it in. Aw well, I guess it's not their time yet.
I just hope they don't get discouraged and drop out or anything, because that would be a waste.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2012, 11:54:58 PM »
First, I'm not sure how many people remember, but the announcement that the teams were going to be reshuffled and have extra members in the teams to make up for how busy the top members are - as well as the reasoning behind it - was made as early as February of 2011

Apparently at some point, that plan was dropped in favor of creating Team 4 instead. Now that decision has been reversed, and we're back to that original idea of 3 teams with enough members to have 16 on hand whenever it's time to put on a show. Granted this is a bit different, because there hasn't been any talk of "regular" and "under" members this time around. Still, the basic principle is the same.

Also, the "Study Abroad System" was announced about a month ago. In that post, Aki-P asks the members if any would like to study abroad. The members getting transferred out have stated that they volunteered for it. We have no reason to think they didn't take him up on his offer at that time.

Aki-P also said in that post that the period of "study" would be about half a year to a year. So, we should be expecting them to return in 6 - 12 months time.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2012, 06:57:32 AM »
Yeah, I'm double posting. But, I just remembered something else. Let's take a look at these facts:

1. As stated in my previous post, the reshuffle + large teams announcement was made in February of 2011.

2. The concert that was going to be held at Yokohama Arena on March 25th - 27th of that same year was titled "Takamina ni Tsuite Ikimasu". Which means "we follow Takamina"

3. That concert was cancelled because of the earthquake on March 11th.

4. The formation of Team 4 was announced in June of 2011

Now, my theory is that the reshuffle and Takamina taking the reins as AKB48 leader was all going to happen at that Yokohama Arena concert. Then, the earthquake happened and the concert was cancelled.

My guess is that - between then and June - Aki-P came up with the Team 4 idea, and decided to try it.

I've seen fan discussion that something needed to be done to improve the quality of the stage performances, as well as talk about how Team 4 just wasn't really taking off popularity wise. Also, Team A was being seriously crippled by Acchan's graduation and Sasshi's transfer.

I'm sure if fans could see it then so could Aki-P. And when better to change gears and announce a new twist on his original plan than at the Tokyo Dome?

Also, any change that has the potential to increase the popularity of my SKE48 Oshimen is a good one as far as I'm concerned.  :P

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2012, 04:27:42 PM »
Frankly I'm surprised in hindsight I didn't see this a shuffle coming. Although I would never have imagined there to be overseas transfers.

For me, the teams doesn't matter all that much. I simply view AKB as a large group. But I can understand why a shuffle is needed. Working in new teams with new people can re-spark your drive and make you want to show of your best side. When you've been in the same team for some time you form groups, you get into lazy routines and so forth. So, I can certainly agree with those that say a shuffle was needed.

Now, the overseas transfers I'm not so sure about. I've argued back and forth on some forums whether or not  the girls got forced, talked into, fooled or simply volunteered for the transfers on their own. We will never know, so I won't touch upon that. Either way, I think especially for Akicha (and Haruka) this is career suicide pretty much. It might, might turn out well. But I don't really see it.

It could work out for Sae, but I don't know. I guess it will depend on how "stationary" she will be in China.

I do wish them all good luck though, but it feels weird AKB being broken up in this way.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2012, 03:00:45 AM »
Tokyohive with a brief word from Sae, Mariya, Aki, and Haruka about their transfers to Shanghai and Jakarta)
{to sum it up, all four women said they wanted to challenge themselves....You Go, Girls!!!   :twothumbs  }

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/08/miyazawa-sae-takajo-aki-explain-about-their-transfer/

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2012, 04:32:49 AM »
Source: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/08/shunkan-bunshun-reports-secret-story-of-akbs-surprise-reformation-members-are-demoted-to-shanghai-and-jakarta/

Translated Shukan Bunshun(get the popcorn!) article about the recent transfers.

Select Quotes:
“There was talk of new reformation among staffs before March of 2011. But due to the earthquake, it was postponed and finally realized now.” (AKB correspondent)
- This corresponds to Melchizadek's theory.
"But as for Miyazawa’s case, she couldn’t decide on her transfer until the last moment. Because she figured that she may not be able to see a bright future if she were to reject this offer, she agreed with the transfer right before the Tokyo Dome concert series started.” (AKB correspondent)
- This is actually how I see this matter.
"Although Oshima Yuko will replace Akimoto’s captain position, 'Management thinks Oshima’s time as Center will not be very long. The Next generation’s Aces in their minds are Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina and Shimazaki Haruka, and they plan to make them compete against each other.' "
- Fact.

The rest seems like a bunch of baloney.

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2012, 08:31:52 AM »
Yesterday, i heard from a friend that Haruka said she have to speak Indonesian in 3 months. And now, we have this

Togasaki: Members who will be transferred to overseas group will transfer by the end of this year.
Now just wait about "how long they gonna stay"
now tgsk has confirm that it's just for limited time period. Now I want to know what these 4 will get after 6-12 months "study abroad"

Source : @AKB48WrapUp
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:43:27 AM by Pwoper48 »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Death to Love