JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Hello

Author Topic: [2013.04.03] Takahashi Minami - 1st Single "Jane Doe"  (Read 30425 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [2013.04.03] Takahashi Minami - 1st Single "Jane Doe"
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2013, 06:08:59 PM »
(but wait...which one is seriously better o.o lol)

It would really depend on what you want. If you are like me and like putting your idols' posters all over your room, then HMV would be a good choice :lol: But do take note that HMV folds the poster for shipping so there will be crease lines.

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2013, 08:58:03 PM »
It would really depend on what you want. If you are like me and like putting your idols' posters all over your room, then HMV would be a good choice :lol: But do take note that HMV folds the poster for shipping so there will be crease lines.

Hahaha I'll find a room where can I place it... xD and as long as there is a poster it doesn't matter if its folded...(since they don't have those in this country...tsk...tsk..) and yeah thanks for the advice!  :)

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2013, 01:14:56 AM »
Takamina was on Music Fair!

Offline negi08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2013, 08:42:25 PM »
Hey guys so I'm going to plan on buying type a and type c but I don't know which company to buy it from some say to buy it from cdjapan others said to buy it from HMV, so when i went on HMV it say if i buy two cds it will be 30% Off so i really dont know what that means so i really need some help here, so I can't choose on what company to buy, but I want to find the less expensive shipping cause I don't want to pay so much so I really need help because its my first time on buying.:? :? :? :?

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2013, 09:37:38 PM »
Hey guys so I'm going to plan on buying type a and type c but I don't know which company to buy it from some say to buy it from cdjapan others said to buy it from HMV, so when i went on HMV it say if i buy two cds it will be 30% Off so i really dont know what that means so i really need some help here, so I can't choose on what company to buy, but I want to find the less expensive shipping cause I don't want to pay so much so I really need help because its my first time on buying.:? :? :? :?

LOL we're on the same boat! xD (first time buying and all)  hahahaha for me yeah... I'm buying it from HMV since it's less expensive than the cdjapan.... (5 dollars different for me :| ) and the 30% off is like a discount   :thumbsup  (dunno if this helps.... ;p)

Offline negi08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2013, 11:27:58 PM »
LOL we're on the same boat! xD (first time buying and all)  hahahaha for me yeah... I'm buying it from HMV since it's less expensive than the cdjapan.... (5 dollars different for me :| ) and the 30% off is like a discount   :thumbsup  (dunno if this helps.... ;p)

Thanks that helps a lot, so I should buy it from HMV cause of the less expensive shipping price but I live in the United States and I still don't know the currency in yen to USA dollars so I still need help here with that, thanks FlameHazeKatsu and 30% off when buying two cd I still need help on that I'll just ask my older sister about that thank you. (^•^)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 02:19:41 AM by negi08 »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2013, 02:24:23 AM »
I actually know a site you can download it from once it's out.

If you go to MP3Juices and type in her name, all her solo songs should be there. That's what I plan to do once the single releases.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2013, 03:15:47 AM »
The exclusive store photo differs from store to store. On top of that, CDJapan gives out a flyer for first press editions while HMV gives a poster.

However, there is something that I'm not sure about - the additional bonus item from CDJapan that depends on the type you purchase. It would seem like CDJapan is giving out three different bonuses.

ohk I'm planning on buying all three....but when I looked at the shipping prices (CD Japan) it was kind of expensive...ahaha...so I turned to HMV and it was a little less expensive...So I was just wondering if which one is better for those bonuses.... xD so yepp thanks~  :thumbsup (but wait...which one is seriously better o.o lol)

HMV gives poster for first press? I thought poster is already included in type A no matter where you purchase?

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2013, 09:10:05 AM »
2min preview of our Sou-chan PV :thumbup

Not sure for anyone else, but my eyes kinda hurt from watching the transitions for the first 30seconds.  :nervous

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2013, 12:28:46 PM »
Yabai!!! Yappa, Sou-chan kakkoii!!!!

Her solo career is gonna be EPIC with a GINORMOUS capital E!!!!!!!!! :cool1: Freakin' awesome~~~!!!!!

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2013, 03:06:01 PM »
Not sure for anyone else, but my eyes kinda hurt from watching the transitions for the first 30seconds.  :nervous

It's not just you :bleed eyes:

That aside, the cinematography and art direction are great - the colours, the lighting, the sets, everything! I really like how it's shot on location (or at least in realistic-looking studio sets) instead of using a CG background that is so common nowadays. Also love the use of many extras for a more epic feel. Feels like I'm watching scenes out of a Hollywood movie. Our Souchan deserves nothing less!

I'm not really digging Takamina in that red dress as it makes her look stumpy but damn, that black thief getup is absolutely gorgeous! :inlove: Plus, she looks so adorably tiny among the crowd (though I don't think that was the intended effect :lol:).

"Jane Doe" is right up my alley in terms of musical appeal. Emotional rock is one of my favourite types of music and Takamina's deeper and heartfelt vocals meld perfectly with the melody. It's decided - I'm going to buy this single!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2013, 11:00:47 PM »
I heard the song...

I agree with Seigus... I like Takamina in black outfit better than the red one...

The song and music is great...

I'm going to buy them when they come out...

Great going Takamina...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2013, 02:32:11 AM »
I'm not really digging Takamina in that red dress as it makes her look stumpy but damn, that black thief getup is absolutely gorgeous! :inlove:
I agree with Seigus... I like Takamina in black outfit better than the red one...
I kinda wanna wear that red dress. :sweatdrop:

The black thief outfit does make her look cooler than ever, but that red dress is so fancy, and she looks gorgeous. I could imagine myself in that more than the black. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2013, 03:20:58 AM »
It can't be helped to have an impression that Takamina's...fat XD... in that red dress because she has short legs XD

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2013, 06:48:26 PM »
It can't be helped to have an impression that Takamina's...fat XD... in that red dress because she has short legs XD

Okay, I'm sorry, but that's kinda mean. :angry:

She looks very cute in it.

(....Forgive me. Yurushite nyan~ :heart: Momochi monomane)

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2013, 03:13:07 AM »
LOl I was just joking. She's my oshi so I don't have any bad intentions in saying that.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2013, 12:00:37 PM »
Okay, sorry... I tend to take people a bit too seriously...

...and, yeah, I could tell you must've been a Takamina oshi.(Look at me! People can easily tell I'm a Twin Tower oshi, I'm sure! :sweatdrop: )

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2013, 05:28:12 AM »
Full PV for Jane Doe available on Yinyuetai now! Up to 540P.
http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/631899

The red outfit do look a bit funny. :lol: Oh well. The PV is really nicely made methink. Interesting robbery?

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2013, 11:04:05 AM »
LIVE performance from today's Music Fair:

Chihiro

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2013, 04:02:36 PM »
LIVE performance from today's Music Fair:

Really really beautiful.  She nails it in every way - the singing, the moves, the outfit.  Just love it!  Can't wait to see where here solo career takes her, but hope not too soon, we need our General Manager for a while yet in AKB-land!   :P

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Hello