JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - The Takeover

Author Topic: PJ48 Gakuen - chapter 11 (Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon) - 20/12/2013  (Read 95813 times)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: PJ48 Gakuen [Chapter 8 Part 1] 11/11 | Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2012, 03:54:46 PM »
\(T^T)/ aaa~
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2012, 05:45:50 PM »
 :welcome
please update
this interesting
I hope haruna is a hunter and fall in love with the yuko
mayu hopefully not die
 :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #182 on: December 13, 2012, 02:39:04 PM »
Sorry for the super long period of waiting. Now it's your wanting update. I'm sorry if it's short but I want to save the best for the next chapter. If everything is going well, Chapter 9 will be posted in 2-3 days later.

Please enjoy~

P/S: Haruna made an unofficial appearance in this update :P

Chapter 8 [Part2]

It was 14 hours after Mayu’s was captured by Yuko. The deadline of Mayu’s life was near so we had to hurry to save her. We went to Katsura River, where Yuko told me to come before. For safety, Yuki stayed back with others to protect the injured people. There were only me, Jurina and the most important person in the exchange that came to the river. Currently, we were standing on a wooden bridge and waiting. Jurina stood beside me while holding her black sword and looking around. She looked completely normal because we had sealed back her new power, just in case she lost control of it. Right behind us was Yui in a white big coat that covered all of her body and face, standing quietly.

The sun was right above our head. The weather was totally hot but I couldn’t complain and just kept waiting. Unconsciously, I raised my hand up to cover my eyes from the bright sun light. Suddenly, my vision was dark and I felt heavy on my nose. Startling, I turned to look at the person next to me with a shocked and embarrassing gaze.

“Wear them. I’m fine. You will need them more than I do.”

Her voice echoed in my ears softly. Jurina gave me her black glasses that she had been wearing from the beginning. It was because even though she could walk under the sun but the sun light still dazzled her eyes so she needed to wear black glasses. I was about to return them to her but she just shook it off then told me to wear it. Couldn’t argue with her, I stayed silent and looked away, feeling embarrassed about this. I didn’t know why but seeing her caring about me made me feel shy but at the same time, happy.

“There she is.”

Jurina said, gestured me to the direction of the newcomer. Taking a look, I recognized Yuko under her black hood. She stood 10 meters away from us on the bridge while observing us, or rather Jurina only since she was holding her sword. And I bet from the battle in Fuji Mount, Yuko was alert to the girl.

“You’re on time, pale girl. Where is Yokoyama?” Yuko said.

“First, let me see Mayu’s soul.”

I replied. After that, Yuko took out from her hood a glass tube which contained a floating glowing blue light ball. It was indeed Mayu’s soul.

“OK, give me Yokoyama then I’ll give you this.”

“How can I know you will keep our deal.” I asked her.

“I’m a trustable and responsible person. I don’t break promises that I’ve made.”

“... Fine.” I gestured Jurina to come with Yui but Yuko rejected that idea immediately.

“No, I want you to bring her here, not that brat. Or else, our deal is ended.”

I looked at the short girl in impression. She was smarter than her look. She must have realised something so she didn’t let Jurina come near her. I had no choice but listening to her so I nodded at Jurina then went with Yui.

The young vampire watched us from behind; her sword was never lowered down. I slowly walked along with Yui to Yuko. When the distance between us was only 1 meter, we stopped and let Yuko take a look at the hooded girl beside me. Her face was all covered but her hair could be seen so Yuko nodded in sanction.

“OK, give me Mayu’s soul and you have to come with us before you have Yui.”

“Wait, why do I have to come with you?” Yuko raised an eyebrow.

“Because only you can return the soul back to Mayu’s body.”

As I expected, the short girl laughed and showed her evil smile.

“That part isn’t in our deal so no.”

“I thought you would say that so...” I smirked at Yuko, which put her in alert.

But before she could take any action, the girl in hood next to me took out her twin swords and slashed Yuko. The short girl had to leaned back to dodge the attack, but that gave me an opening spot to kick her stomach  and grabbed the tube from her hand. Yuko lost her balance and fell on her back.

But quickly, Yuko stood back up to avoid the next attack and drew out her katars. She attacked the hooded girl but she only could slide the hood into half, revealing the true identity of the person.

It was Atsuko, who looked similar to Yui that replaced her.

“You... You tricked me!!!” Yuko shouted in frustration.

“Do it Jurina!!” I shouted at Jurina.

With the speed of light, Jurina dashed towards Yuko and swung her sword at the midget while leaving an opening escape for me and Atsuko to withdraw. Both of us ran to the other side of the bridge and watched the battle in a safe area. Maybe Jurina had gotten stronger from the previous missions but she was still a half-blood vampire. She was no match with a full blood like Yuko. Her attacks barely touched a string hair of Yuko. Yuko’s specialty was speed anyway.

“Hey brat, didn’t I tel you that you can never beat me?” I heard Yuko say when the midget dodged Jurina’s strike and jumped on the side on the bridge.

“Maybe I can’t beat you.” Jurina smirked. “But other me can.”

“Other you?”

Jurina stood into her attack pose with her sword raised beside her head. That was my signal.

I ran my finger across the seal on my left palm, releasing the dark spirit of Jurina. At the same time, Jurina’s hair turned white, except for her bang. A diamond-shaped black tattoo appeared in between of her eyebrows. And finally, her right eyes turned red when her left one was still in its golden color. Her fangs and claws didn’t grow long so she didn’t look like a monster at all. She looked just like her normal self with cool hair colors and eye colors. She looked much cooler and more handsome than normal.

Oh wait... Why was I saying embarrassing things like this?

“Prepare to lose, Squirrel-san.”

“Bring it on, little brat.”

And then, two of them went back to their battle, high speed battle. We couldn’t see anything except for vaporous shadows. We only heard the clashing sound of two pieces of metal touching each other and the thud on the bridge of landing bodies.

“Ne Rena-chan.” Atsuko asked me. I turned to her, concern was seen on her face. “Will Jurina be fine? You know... She just got her new power and even though I don’t know much about this stuff but... Is it too early for her to completely control something evil in such a short time?”

Atsuko had her point. I believed that Jurina was strong and smart enough to know what she was doing. But this complicating thing is out of her limit.

“I don’t know Acchan... I’m kinda worried for her too...”

Suddenly, a loud thud came from the current battle. I quickly searched for the familiar figure of the young vampire as my stomach was live having butterflies in it. In the blurry smoke blanket, a white hair figure was sitting on a smaller figure. The black cold sword was right beside the exposed neck of the lying person. At first, I was glad and relieved that Jurina was winning but then when I saw her face expression, something was not right.

“That’s all you have, brat? You’re too weak, like a baby.” I heard Yuko start to insult Jurina. The girl’s forehead furrowed. It was a bad situation. Jurina was building rage inside her. If she couldn’t control her rage, she would lose herself to the evil spirit.

“Shut up, squirrel. Watch your position again! I won.” She said angrily.

“Not yet. This is nothing to me. I still can flip the table you know. Not like you. You’re so weak that you have to borrow your dark side’s power to fight me.” Yuki smirked.

Oh God. This was her plan, rousing Jurina until the girl lost her self-control.

“Shut up or I’ll kill you.”  Jurina tightened her grip on the sword hilt. Veins appeared on her face and arms.

“Oh really? An unpure vampire that has to depend on a weak hunter like you can kill me? You’re nothing, I tell you. NOTHING!!! You and your weak hunter are nothing”

“SHUT UP!!!!! DON’T SAY ABOUT RENA LIKE THAT!!!!!!”

With a shout, Jurina grabbed Yuko’s collar and threw her hard onto the bridge, slipping far away from their previous position, making multiple cracking sounds of wood. With speed of lightning, Jurina dashed to the moving Yuko and threw punches onto her small torso. Her bang slowly turned white and claws were forming on her hands.

“Oh no...” I mumbled. My hand automatically covered my opening mouth in concern.

I stared down on the tattoo on my palm. It was glowing, warning me that she was losing herself. I gave Mayu’s soul to Atsuko then ran to Jurina.

“What the... OI! RENA!!! What are you doing?!? Come back here! It’s dangerous!!!”

“I can’t Acchan!! Jurina needs my help!”

“RENA!”

Ignoring her call, I kept running to where Yuko was beaten by a raging Jurina. Her hair was nw completely white while her eyes turned red, both of the eyes. But her fangs and claws were already grown which told me she was out of control now.

“Jurina! Take a hold of yourself!” I shouted at her but she seemed not to notice my presence. Only Yuko did.

Even though she was injured badly but Yuko used her conscious to dodge some of Jurina’s attacks and shouted back at me.

“OI! You human! Get away from here! This girl is completely out of control! It’s too dangerous for you!”

“No! Stay there, I’ll save you.”

“How can you save me when yourself is in danger too! Get the hell out here! NOW!” Yuko dodges another punch from Jurina and used all of her strength to kicks the girl away from her.

Jurina flew backward, leaving space for Yuko to stand up. Her injury healed slowly.

“Oi! Why did you release that monster, stupid human? Don’t you know that girl is still too young to control something that is out of her limit.” Yuko said to me angrily.

“Hey, you’re the one who irritated her! She was fine until you bugged in.”

“If I didn’t do that, she would kill herself!”

“What?” I looked at her in shock. Was she trying to save Jurina? Didn’t she get brainwashed?

“LOOK OUT!”

Suddenly, Yuko pushed me away, avoiding a dark shadow struck on me. But as the result, Yuko received a painful kick on her stomach, sending her fly away and fall into the river then passed out. It happened so fast that I couldn’t analyse the current situation until her back faced me. Her image... was now so unfamiliar to me...

“Juri...”

I wanted to call her name.

But I couldn’t.

Something stopped me from saying her name.

White. Her white hair was like a soft cloud that I wanted to touch so badly.

Red. Her red eyes had absorbed my soul. No, her eyes, in any color, had been keeping my soul and heart for a long time.

But red... Not only her eyes were red... I saw everything was red...

And this fishy smell... Was it blood?

Blood... It was my blood...

I felt the red liquid was on my tongue.

I felt colder and colder.

I felt pain. So painful that I couldn’t feel anything anymore. But I knew the pain was on my right chest, paralyzing my whole body.

My vision was blurry. But I still saw them. Those cold and murderous bloody eyes. They didn’t belong to Jurina. They didn’t belong to the vampire I cared about so much. They belonged to the monster... who captures Jurina’s life and freedom... and now... stole my life.

A powerful arm went through my right chest. My blood was dripping on it and down on the wooden bridge.

How ironic. My life would be ended by the one that saved me from death... twice...

“Ju... ri... na...” My energy was drained out... I couldn’t even hear what I said.

Darkness was covering my vision.

My body was weaker... and weaker...

All I knew, before I reached my limit...

The monster in front of me disappeared...

My body was carried away. On a furry figure.

Furry and white.

It was warm and soft so I knew it was fur. I was carried by a furry person, or a kind of animal.

But whoever or whatever it was, I didn’t care anymore.

I only cared about the fishy taste of blood...

And the salty taste of my tears on my tongue.

Then... black and darkness was all I saw.

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: PJ48 Gakuen [Chapter 8 Part 2] 13/12 | Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon
« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2012, 03:11:17 PM »
It's been a VERY VERY long time  :lol: Glad that you've updated it.
It seems like you love killing people in your fic xD, Mayu got shot in the Destined Meeting and now Rena in this fic :D...Just like me, I like seeing my favorite character gets injured, too lol.
Thanks for the update.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:17:52 PM by clubhappy »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2012, 03:20:30 PM »
Ahhhh it ended ar the more interesting part! I wanna know what happened to them lol
The hunters' plan was not bad. I wonder why Yuko is ki d to them.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: December 13, 2012, 04:10:09 PM »
Then i will save my comment for the next update,

I still don't get the feel,its like the great moment was on the next chapter,this chapter is great too but its kind of warming up for the bigest surprise LOL

A lot of thing must be explain in the next chapter,like “what's with that furry thing?” its a new creature?

yuko...*sign*

Ok im said that i will safe the comment later but i cant help it,then...

NO!! RENA!!
What! Thing not going to be easy,time is running out,mayu! MAYUYU!!!

Thank for the update,you dont know how i always waiting this happen arigatou sayuki-san~

a
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kairi

• Takamina ~ ♥
« Reply #186 on: December 13, 2012, 07:00:01 PM »
Ah, please udapte fast ! I can't wait what hapenned to them ><'

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #187 on: December 13, 2012, 07:42:34 PM »
Wahaaa!  :panic: Rena get  hurt by Jurina....

Yuko is gentle or not, Is she acting before???

And for Mayu!! Don't forget Mayu!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline fffff

• ecchi
« Reply #188 on: December 13, 2012, 08:21:57 PM »
Jurina! Rena! RENA!!!!! 
Oh, and Acchan is awesome. And Yuko. She's mysterious though...
Ah, I'm excited for the next chapter! You wanted to save the best? Can it get any better?
It's already amazing!  :twothumbs

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2012, 09:39:16 PM »
I'm sorry if it's short but I want to save the best for the next chapter.
Wait does this mean it gets even better  :shocked
Anyway good to see you back and look forward to the next chapter  :)

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #190 on: December 14, 2012, 01:54:13 AM »
Woaaaa I can't explain but this chapter is great.

Thank you *dont know what to say, seriously* it's too great!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2012, 03:29:07 AM »
NONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING, OKAY. SO ARE YOU SAYING HARUNA SAVED RENA, JURINA PULLED OUT RENA'S SOUL, YUKO AINT EVIL, WMATSUI MIGHT NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, AND JURINA IS OFFICIALLY MAD?! This is sho not happening to my WMatsui.... ;___; Give them a happy ending, pwetty plzzz...

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
  • Waifu waifu looking for waifu~
« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2012, 04:03:34 AM »
OMG NONOONONONONO WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE---
Just a hiatus KojiYuu/WMatsui butthead.

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2012, 08:39:11 AM »
OMG.. OMG  :panic: :panic:
wth happen....
pls update soon

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »
now we have an injured rena, hope she'll be fine...and please return mayu's soul back to her!!!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2012, 02:08:15 PM »
nice update,
so Jurina on rage and wounded Rena,
what happen to Yuko??
is she saving others?? or just an act??

looking forward to the next update...

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2012, 02:12:03 PM »
Eto~

I just realized that i dont know what the meaning of the title “PJ48

Especially that “PJ” part...

What is the meaning of PJ sayuki-san?

If its a secret i dont mine,its fine

LOL

Oh cant wait the next chapter

Sayuki-san fighting! Keep the spirit up! Yeah! LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2012, 02:48:29 PM »
@kurogumi: PJ48 stands for Project48, the official name for the project of the 48 family. Aki-P started using this name when SKE48 had their debut. LOL i thought Wota should know about this. I guess I was wrong.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2012, 03:10:37 PM »
Ah project!! I dont think that! I though its a japan name or something since its about shcool and vampire

Thank sayuki-san
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2012, 12:26:10 PM »
Already read all chapter!
Please update soon!