JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Do Tha `do Tha`

Author Topic: Unicorlandia: And Again (KojiYuu) 12/24/12  (Read 43562 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
rofl Takamina didn't have the cbance to speal!
Chiyuu is so cute~
I love Tomotomo!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
jajajaj tomochin.. now you are in troubles too.. MAritroll love you!! :D

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
Chiyuu is CUTE!!  :mon XD:
yiee I lurb TomoTomo  :mon fire:
waiting for Atsumina  :wigglypanda:
Aigoooo cant wait for it  :mon look:
Arigatou  :mon love:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
Wow, Chiyuu is so cute and I love WTomo so much (of course not much like I love my Atsumina :hehehe:)

Can't wait for the next chapter and for my Atsumina parts :on woohoo:

Thanks for your hard work :on GJ:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
aish tomotomo so cute and poor takamidget Acchan woudnt let her talk

Offline unicorn48

• Horray for Fanfics and Unicorns and gays !
@XxRoByNxX78 Haha  :lol:Thank you for reading  :inlove: :wub:

@hidden_player I love Tomotomo too  :shy1: Thanks for reading  :lol: XD And please wait for the Atsumina moments and updates  :kneelbow:

@yourockmeSo many guys who loves Tomotomo  :luvluv1:  :lol:We'll update soon and we'll write on our best for Atsumina moments  :hee:

@Haruko Haha Thanks for reading  :inlove:

@O r i g a m iTsunder x Masochist is always ftw  XD :lol: Please wait for it and thanks  :kneelbow:

@kahem TomoTomo shipper again ?  :luvluv2: Thanks for reading  :hee:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:23:31 PM by unicorn48 »

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu
Go visit our tumblr where our fanfics and random nonsense are posted

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
Do You Believe in Unicorns ?
Centimeter Too Late (AtsuMina/TakaTomo)
I Love You (KojiYuu)
Destroy The World and Build Love (TomoTomo)
Save Me From Falling Inlove (TakaTomo)
All I Want For Christmas (AtsuMina)
All I Want For Christmas (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
God! I really love Chiyuu~
Make Tomochin fall for you now    :deco:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline unicorn48

Its been a while since we updated  :badluck: But we're back with an update  :kneelbow: :nya:

So as we said before this fic includes multiple and random pairings. But don't be confuse and worry because they were all connected with each other and we planned something for them  :whistle:

So here's Chapter 3. Another part of the story  :kneelbow: :shy1:

Chapter 3

Its already morning but Yuko is still lying on her bed. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at thewhite ceiling.  It’s her day off so there’s no pressure at all. She planned this day entirely for herself not for 'her' anymore.

'I tried to call and message you everyday just to know the true reason why you left me but you always ignored it.'

'After work and during day offs, I always visited your home wishing that you’d be there even though your neighbors said that you already left.’

‘I asked all of your friends whom I know if they know where you’d go but all of them said that they didn’t even know too.’

‘I tried to locate your family’s address, hoping that you’d be there but again I failed.’

‘I told myself to never give up cuz I don’t want to lose you so I did my best at finding you but I guess you also did your best at hiding.’

‘I almost gave up. But I will never, it’s just that I want to relax myself a bit while trying to figure out what really happened.’

‘If you would come back, I will be really happy.’

‘If not, I'll force everything for us to be destined for each other. So that I can continue loving you.’

Yuko shivered at her thoughts, she sounded like a stalker. But doing everything you can for the person you love is limitless. She smiled a bit as she realized all her efforts and how she came up with that conclusion.

‘Hngggg' she mumbled after stretching her arms and legs freely. Yuko immediately touched her legs carefully feeling the pain. She then remembered her situation yesterday – waiting for about two or three hours for someone she doesn't even know.

“Hey Yuko, are you alright?” Tomochin asked after sipping her coffee.

“Yes.” Yuko replied as she stared at the window of the shop.

“You know Yuko, I can say that you really love her. You made a lot of efforts –“

“Tomochin, thanks for the concern but don’t worry I finally had my decision.”

“Good! What’s it?.”

“Will space out. I think its better.”

“Still not giving up?”

“Never.”

“Oh that’s hard. There’s a lot of people, you know.”

“I know.” Yuko could see the spark on Tomochin's eyes. She knows that the girl is plotting something.

“Maybe my friend can help you moving on.”

“What do you mean ‘moving on’?”

“I don’t know also. But… maybe she can be your new friend or what.” Tomochin grinned.

“Tomochin – “

“Only friends! Well, I like you to meet my other friends. And this friend of mine is also my bestfriend.”

“Fine. Then set things up.”

Yuko sighed as she remembered all. She stand up and reach for her phone. There was no text message so that means that Tomochin just ignored all of her messages yesterday.

‘Tomochin is still on her favorite café right now having her breakfast. Looks good, I can go and meet her and scold her.’

Hope you like it  XD :lol: and how was it?  :stoned: For those who are waiting for atsumina moments, please wait a little more  :kneelbow: :on gay:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:25:46 PM by unicorn48 »

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: Unicorlandia: Its not coincidence, its fate (KOJIYUU) UPDATE! <3 CHAPTER 3
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 01:51:41 PM »
*read the Tomotomo chapter....

:wub: :wub: :wub: they're lovely as usual. I'm happy to see more Tomotomo fics again.

*read your latest update....

Yuko is the one that Acchan supposed to meet, right?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 02:34:10 PM »
could be acchan?... jajjaj.. but acchan is bus right now...

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 02:57:53 PM »
yeahh I think its maaa Acchan  :rofl:
Awwww poor Yuko  :cry:

For those who are waiting for atsumina moments, please wait a little more
A LITTLE MORE? huhuhuhuu  :cry:
atsuminaaaaa  :bow:  :bow:

i neeeddd AttsssuuyuuMiinnaa
LOL please update soon arigatou
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 05:19:21 PM »
Come on yuko!
Waiting for Atsumina's Moment :deco:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 06:06:47 PM »
Poor Yuko, stop hurting my baby  :pleeease:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 02:56:55 AM »
Poor Yuko T_T
Yes I'm a Tomotomo shipper ^^

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 03:21:21 AM »
HORRAYY CHIYUUUU  :on lol: that chara really suits her! Moar TomoTomo please  :heart:

:shock: So Yuko was the one whom Acchan would meet!
and poor Yuko T^T

Update this fic asap  :on lol:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2012, 02:07:01 PM »
@stv_wongYou're the author of the Mask right?   :mon huh2:  :inlove: Yes, Tomotomo is rare now but they're lovely and cute and omg sjddjasjdl.  :luvluv1: Let's see if your guess is right  :hee: Please wait for the next chapter and thanks for reading  :nya:

@HarukoThanks for reading  :wriggly: Well, I guess you're right?  XD :lol:

@yourockme Thanks for reading  :nya: Haha please wait for it  :nervous XD

@Pdpond Thank your for reading and just wait for it  :hee: :kneelbow:

@haruhi16Sorry  :kneelbow: XD :lol: Btw, thanks for reading  :shy1:

@O r i g a m iI know how it feels  :farofflook: Btw, thanks for reading and wait patiently for the atsumina moments  :kneelbow:

@kahemHooray for tomotomo shippers and thanks for reading  :kneelbow: :on lol:

@moekareYes she is?  :on lol: Thanks for reading  :hee:

Guys, please wait for an update. We'll try to update soon.  :kneelbow: And thanks for the comments, it motivates us  :hee:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2012, 12:09:14 PM »
Sorry for the late update  :kneelbow:but here's chapter 4 ~ !  :hee: Let's find out what really happened to them   :whistle:

Hope you like it  :kneelbow: :on lol:

Chapter 4

“Goodmorning Acchan~” Tomochin greeted as she sat opposite to her bestfriend who was currently checking the menu book despite the large amount of food currently at the table. 

"Ah,Goodmorning Tomochin” Acchan gave her friend a fake smile. ‘Oh, my bestfriend who let me meet her baka awkward friend who ruined my whole day yesterday!  Glad that you’re here so I can kill you…later, breakfast and food first.’ 

“What’s with that smile? I know you.” Tomochin raised an eyebrow as she grabbed the menu from Acchan's hand. 

“Eh? It’s nothing. Ah! Tomochin, why you didn’t texted me that you’ll be having your breakfast here?" Acchan asked, avoiding the topic of what really happened yesterday. She hated remembering her face covered by tea and all the awkward moments. Anyways, food first. 

Tomochin looked at Acchan and laughed awakwardly as she remembered the reason.

Tomochin walked out of her room silently and carefully so that her footsteps can’t be heard. She stared at the girl who’s sleeping peacefully at the couch.

‘She’s pretty cute while sleeping not like last evening, she’s creepy’ Tomochin smiled as she remembered Chiyuu hugging her until she can’t breathe.

‘Eh? What am I thinking?’ Tomochin cutted her smile and shook her head. 

‘I must go now before she wakes up and ruin my day. I can just have my breakfast to my favorite café and I think she’ll be fine if I leave her.’ Tomochin sighed. She’s lazy to go out because she’s still sleepy cuz the problem is, how can she sleep if she knows that there’s a stranger on her house?

‘Wait, I must text Atsuko. I want to know what happened to them yesterday. I can invite her for breakfast today.’ Tomochin grinned.

“mmm” Chiyuu moaned still sleeping.

Tomochin is terrified as she heard it and quickly walked towards her room. After successfully reaching her room, she closed the door and exhaled loudly as a sign of relief. She searched for her phone but found nothing. Then she remembered that she putted it on one of her shopping bags. She left her room quietly and began walking slowly on the living room. 

“Uhmmmm” The other tomomi moaned again as she stretched.

Tomochin looked at her and find out that Chiyuu is almost awake, squinting her eyes. Because of fear, Tomochin hopped fastly from the living room until she reached the door. 

‘I’ll just hope Atsuko will be there having her breakfast.’ Tomochin thought as she closed the door. 

“Er… Because I know that you’ll have your breakfast here. Like usual right ? ” Tomochin said as she lifted the menu so that Atsuko can’t see her face. She knows that her friend can know if she’s lying or not and if Atsuko finds out, she will begin teasing her.

“Tomo something’s wrong with you.” Acchan said as she removed the menu from tomochin’s hand.

“Eh? What’s wrong with me?” Tomochin chuckled.

“You’re looking at the menu though you know all of the foods here and you always order the same food every morning.”

“I want a different coffee!” Tomochin argued.

“Really?” Acchan raised an eyebrow. Tomochin nodded as she smiled at her friend.

“What happened last night?” She grinned.

“It’s a beautiful night.” Acchan rolled her eyes.

“Really? Tell me everything!” Tomochin shouted. Everyone looked at their table.

‘Its really a wonderful night, like this.’ Acchan thought as she stare at people looking at them.

“Acchan! How is she?” Tomochin asked still in a higher pitch, ignoring everyone’s reaction.

“Tomo, can you please calm down?” Acchan sighed.

“Sorry. Okay, so how is she?” Tomochin asked in a normal pitch.

“She’s small, but she’s pretty.” Acchan replied with a smile as she imagined the midget yesterday.

“I told you.”

“And she’s cute”

“I know. She looks like a squirrel.” Tomochin said with a proud smile.

Acchan raised an eyebrow as she imagined the midget yesterday. She doesn’t look like a squirrel. But her friend has a wide imagination that’s why she’s a famous fashion designer.

“She looks like a guy.” Acchan continued.

"Oh." Tomochin stopped chewing acchan’s bread because she hasn’t ordered yet due to excitement. She tried to imagine her friend and for her she doesn’t look like a man.  Maybe her friend just dress up something like a guy would wear.

“She’s very manly that she’s like a gentleman.” Acchan made a story.

“I know right.” Tomochin chuckled. ‘Good job, Oshima’

“Well, she’s baka…and awkward.” Acchan smiled after she wiped her mouth with napkin. She’s done eating.

“Eh?” Tomochin is shocked.

“Yes she is! Tomochin, I know that you’re worst on setting things like this! You told me that she’s nice and amazing and maybe we’re for each other but she’s not!” Acchan bumped her fist on the table as she remembered the shameful scene that happened between her and the midget at the same place where she is right now. 

“Wait! Didn't you told me that it’s a beautiful night?” Tomochin asked confusedly not minding her bestfriend's behavior. 

“Indeed! I’m trying my best to be a good date for her because it’s my first time and who knows, maybe she’s the one I’m searching for but she’s not! She hitted her palm on the table making the cup jump, and guess what – I found my face covered with tea!“ 

“WHAT?!”

“Yes! She’s a baka! Takamina baka!”

“Takamina?” Tomochin asked confusedly.

“Takahashi Minami!”

“Who the hell is – “

"What the heck tomochin! You’re saying that – “

“TOMOCHIN!” Yuko shouted from the café’s door. Everyone is looking at her but the squirrel ignored it. She grabbed tomochin’s wrist and made her stand breaking Acchan's moment.

“Goodmorning Tomochin, I guess we need to – Awwwww”  Yuko said in pain. She touched her legs as she hold gripped on tomochin’s arms for balance.

“My legs are aching because you made me wait for like 48  hours yesterday!” Yuko said.

“Hey I’m currently talking with Tomochin.” Acchan pulled tomochin to her side to see the face of the girl who broke her moment.

Yuko is still busy massaging her legs, she slowly looked up to saw the girl who spoke. She was amazed by the girl’s appearance. Acchan on the other hand, was also surprised to see the squirrel, her heart started to beat fast.

“Can you please take your seat? Both of you. I don’t what's happening.” Tomochin requested, disturbing their moment.

Both of them didn’t move, still staring with each other.

“HEY!” Tomochin shouted.

Acchan shrugged as she take her sit while Yuko and tomochin sat opposite to acchan.

“Let me talk first.” Tomochin cleared her throat as she lifted her hands and made a gesture to prevent the two from talking. 

“Acchan, who is Takahashi Minami?” She asked.

“I don’t know. You must know it.” Acchan replied confusedly, still looking at Yuko who is now currently browsing the menu. 

“I don’t know her too.” Tomochin raised an eyebrow.

“Eh?” Acchan replied, shocked.

“Okay. How about you Yuko?” Tomochin asked as she looked at the busy squirrel.

“I flooded you with messages last night. “ Yuko answered as she took a glimpse at Acchan who was staring at tomochin with eyes wide-open.

“My phone is on my shopping bag, and I don’t want to look on it. Sorry.” Tomochin replied.

“The problem is that, I’ve waited for three hours for your friend! I’m at the park, waiting there, standing like hell!”

“EHHHH?!” Acchan and Tomochin reacted in unison.

“But Acchan, you must be there right?” Tomochin asked.

“EH?!” Acchan and Yuko looked at each other then quickly looked at the other direction when their eyes met. 

“I texted you! I told you that I’m on a café because…it’s a long story!” Acchan argued.

“I haven’t open my cell phone yet.” Tomochin mumbled.

“You must be the one who is was waiting for yesterday?” Yuko asked Acchan.

“Yes. I think.”  And I think you must be the one whom I wait for my entire life.

“BUT WHO’S TAKAHASHI MINAMI?” Tomochin shouted.

“I don’t know. And I also don’t know why she’s also searching for me. She asked me if I’m Atsuko at the café so I thought she was you.” Acchan point at Yuko.

“EH?” Tomochin shouted, again.

“We’re in a café, you know.” Yuko said.

Tomochin crossed her arms as she relaxed a bit thinking who’s Takahashi Minami, and why she’s finding Atsuko.

“What does she look like?” Tomochin asked.

“I told you a while ago! Looks like a guy, short, cute, pretty, simple – “

“Her outfit?”

“She has a ribbon on her head.”

Tomochin looked at Acchan with mouth open. The one on the shop yesterday, the girl who bought the green dress and asked her to let her help.

“How can –“ Tomochin break her own words as she realized that they both drop their shopping bags on the floor.

“She have my shopping bag! And also my cellphone! And my dress!” Tomochin exclaimed.

Both Yuko and Acchan looked at Tomochin in confusion. The date they both longed for - to search for somebody to love and to move on, was broken just because of a person who, by means of wanted to help.

A love story that was supposed to bloom, may not be able to sprout again.

So how was it?  :kneelbow: Looks like another pairing?  :stoned: For those who are still waiting for Atsumina moments please wait more  :kneelbow: it's already coming  :wahaha: :whistle:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:53:10 AM by unicorn48 »

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
erm..i still waiting for atsumina... :(
btw thanks for update ;)

hope u will update atsumina soon  8)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hahaha!!!! They are just so funny!!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
jajajajaj but im waiting atsumina too :D...

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Do Tha `do Tha`