JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Happy Together

Author Topic: Unicorlandia: Secret Train of Love [Chapter 7: 6/13 The fic is still alive]  (Read 26425 times)

Offline unicorn48

• Horray for Fanfics and Unicorns and gays !
On Going Stories:

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5  Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 6
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5

One Shots:

Do You Believe in Unicorns ?
Centimeter Too Late (AtsuMina/TakaTomo)
I Love You (KojiYuu)

Hello guys ~ :) Two persons will run this thread/stories (Unicorn 4 and Unicorn 8 :shakeit:)/just saying.
We mostly write Unicorn pairings.

We're just a newbie in writing but we're trying our best more likely luck to make an edible writing :nervous. Sorry for the future grammatical errors or not good stories :peace:
So umm.. please help us by doing comments (good or bad) and suggestions !
Sadly we only do requests for our co-unicorns ( ̄ー ̄)
Not to be annoying but... we will need at least 7 comments to post an update. And an update per week eh ? tho it may change.
<- not anymore LOL.
Dozo ~    :peace: :peace: :peace:

Secret Train of Love [Prologue]

Maeda Atsuko sighed as she drove through the Metropolitan express way. It's only a 2 kilometer drive to reach her destination yet it felt so long. She finally made her decision and now, she's planning to straighten things up with the person who ruined her precious life in the most beautiful way she definitely never imagined. She thought of it with a loving and genuine smile.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar tune, it was her cell phone. And with the music that is playing, she could tell that it was her girlfriend, Takahashi Minami.

She reached for her phone and looked at the message.

Atsuko  ♪

I’m waiting for you at the usual place, be quick! (〃・・〃)

-TKMN-

Guilt ruled over Atsuko's face, her girlfriend is really sweet whenever she's not busy handling the members. Acchan knows that she is the number 1 priority of her girlfriend and she wished that she’ll always be. But she had made her decision, and her bestfriend is right, she must choose.

"Acchan."

Atsuko feigned a smile as she saw the look on Tomochin's face. She tried to ease up the atmosphere that is yet to arise.

"Konnichiwa tomochin, what bro---" Before Acchan could finish her greeting, Tomochin sighed and look at her seriously which made her stop.
"Atsuko, we need to talk"

"That's what we're doing right now don't we?" Atsuko raised an eyebrow, she knows where this 'talk' is heading and she doesn’t want to be on the lower side again.

Without taking any hint from Atsuko, Tomochin made her way into the other girl's couch and seated. Atsuko followed seating behind her.

"Tomochin, an argument with you is not on my list today." Acchan confronted her bestfriend.

“Then you must know what to do!”

“You know how hard it is.” Acchan laughed dryly.

“Just stop it.” Tomochin pleaded.

“But-“

“But you promised.”

Acchan bit her lips with tears forming on her eyes. Tomochin sighed as looked at her best friend, she knows that It’s really hard for her but she can’t just do anything. On the other side, Acchan knows how Tomochin is concerned with the issue that’s why she’s deadly serious about it.

“Honestly, I thought of it more than a hundred times.” Acchan mumbled.

“Choose. Though I know who you would pick” Tomochin looked at her with determined eyes making the word ‘would’ sound as ‘should’.

Breaking their moment, Atsuko’s phone started to ring. She reached for it and answered it.

‘Moshi moshi, atsuko desu’

'Acchan, are you busy? let's meet at the park, i want to talk to you’

Atsuko felt an unecessary happiness upon hearing the caller's voice which made her smile. She could feel Tomochin's knowing glance at her.

'ano.. gomene, i'm quite busy at the moment.'

'at 7 pm ? but you told me you're free today mou ~'

Acchan looked at the clock, it was 6:30 pm then she looked at Tomochin. Acchan knows that she can't refuse the person talking on the other line.

'hai hai, at the usual place okay~'

'aishiteru' Upon saying that, the caller ended the line. She managed a smile and look again at her visitor.

“Atsuko, I think it’s the right time. You know-“

"I know. Tell her I'm sorry"

With Acchan's statement, goose bump ran through Tomochin's body. She knew what Atsuko meant by 'her'. And saying sorry to 'her' is not what Tomochin thought of. 

Tomochin wondered if she should've letted Acchan to live in a deceiving life.

Was it really Acchan ?

or Takamina ?

or herself ?

Atsuko looked at Tomochin with determined eyes.

"Arigatou."

Indeed, it’s the right time to straighten things up. Atsuko was about to reach her phone, when she realized that the stop light was already green and she have no choice but to go. Badly wanting to message the person waiting for her, she multi-tasked.

A white light flashed on her face that blinded her along the impact of the car in front of her. Everything happened so fast.

“Gomene..Minami..." Was all Atsuko said before she laid unconscious.

Meanwhile, A certain Oshima Yuko was standing on her favorite spot on her - no it's 'their' favorite park waiting for someone to come. She too had made her decision, She wants to fix everything to save her relationship with the person she loved the most - which she have only realized now even if it means hurting the person she thought she love. She regretted every decision she made, in the past. 

♪    One two three fooo ~ I want you ~    ♪

Yuko felt something bad about this call; she answered it with her wide eyes open as she dropped into her knees.

END of PROLOGUE

Thanks for reading  :love: :heart:

So guys... how was it ?  Chapter 1 to be posted.. soon   :bleed eyes::
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 10:47:25 AM by unicorn48 »

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu
Go visit our tumblr where our fanfics and random nonsense are posted

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
I Love You (KojiYuu)
Destroy The World and Build Love (TomoTomo)
Save Me From Falling Inlove (TakaTomo)
All I Want For Christmas (AtsuMina)
All I Want For Christmas (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Unicorlandia: Secret Train of Love [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 10:36:45 AM »
OMG...

So it's a love quadruple... Or more like this...

Bakamina -> <- Acchan -> <- Yuko-sama -> <- NyanNyan

OMG...

And Acchan was hit by a car  :panic: :panic: :panic:

Please let her be safe!!

I'll be waiting for your update!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 10:45:18 AM »
Welcome to fan fic world Unicorn48! :welcome:

to the both of you goodluck in making stories  :)

I'll be waiting for the next update and also to your future works!

to the both of you goodluck and have fun writing stories :)
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 10:51:20 AM »
@Sakura_drop

First comment omggggggg ~  :heart: i thought no one would comment.  :cry:
hmmm.. let's see if your findings are right in the next chapters  :lol:

@Mai-chan
Thank you for the welcome and comment  :heart:

I don't really know what to say but i want to reply on all the comments i sound like a hopeful noob writer orz

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 11:12:23 AM »
I want more!Please update asap!  :thumbsup

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 11:19:04 AM »
I saw haruhi16-san and rukaeru san commented on this fic, so i read it too :)
Coz both of them are my favorite writers :))
and as i read it, i think this will be a great fic so please continue it  :thumbsup
I'll wait for the next update :) goodluck!  :thumbsup :twothumbs

Silent reader for now

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »
Woah its really interesting so far :D So acchan was supposed to make a decision between Minami and Yuko and was heading to yuko :O Poor minami :( But atsuko got hit by a car O_O hope she's allright! Looking forward to your next update :)

Offline dirtydeeds

• ecchi
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 12:08:35 PM »
so many atsuyuu these days, not that I'm complaining tho  :cathappy:

interesting plot, nicely written too. please continue  :bow:

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 12:47:42 PM »
thanks for the comments guys  :cry: we'll definitely do our best to finish this fanfic  :peace: please wait for our update  :deco:
you guys are the best  :cry:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline unicorn48

Re: Unicorlandia: Do you believe in Unicorns? [One Shot] UPDATE !!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 10:42:15 AM »
And we're back for chapter 1  :hee:
There will be no 'week rule' because we plan to hopefully end this on March this will be a loooooooooooong fic  :glasses:

And before i forget, we will be running the POV of this story into three: Third person and two First Person: Takamina and ??)

Dozo ~  :peace:

Secret Train of Love [Chapter 1]

Takamina's POV

I have never imagined that things would go this way. she told me that everything will be fine. I believed in her, so why did it turned out like this?

It was 7 in the evening when Yuko called me - crying. She said that Acchan had an accident, Acchan was driving in the Metropolitan Expressway to meet me. Every since Acchan told me she'll get a license, i know it was a bad idea. I know her well and her clumsiness.

Just where is that damn hospital? I've been running for ages !

I reached out for my phone to get new updates about Acchan, but great ! I left it in our apartment. Well, not 'our' anymore since she stopped living with me due to 'some factors' and instead lived with her bffs, Harugon and Yuko. But Hey ! Aren't I her bff too? - That's what the case before, but now we're something more. Acchan and I have been dating - 4 years already.

Damn ! Just what am i thinking? It's not the time to think about stuffs like this or maybe i just need some distraction? Oh wait, why am i even running, i could've gotten a cab !!!

'Baka Baka Baka!!!' I hitted my head lightly for my idiocy. I was panting very hard when i realized i was already here.

My Heart beated fast. I tried to distract myself again with random thoughts but i failed. I went to the attendant to confirm Atsuko's number. Like any other Hospitals, well, hospitals that i know of, it's eerily quiet here which added to my nervousness.

I'm already at the front of Atsuko's room. There's only a person or two in the hallway.

Where  are the others?

Tears formed in my eyes. I wiped it with my sleeve but it's no use. It continued to fall. 'scenarios' started to form in my head.

What if Acchan is in a critical condition?

What if i won't be able to see her smile again ?

rather...

Can i face her ?

I felt a hand caressed my back. It has the same warmth as Atsuko's. For that second, my worries faded. I looked back to see who it was.

"Tomochin..."

In my voice i know disappointment escaped. But disappoinment in what? Is it with the accident or with the matters in my heart?

"Minami..."

She looked at me for a second. I cleared my throat. There are many things that i want to ask but for some reason i can't put it to words.

As if Tomochin know what's on my mind, she gave me the answer i was looking for.

"She's okay."

I cried. The feelings and worries i have been hiding all this time went out bursting. I think i really love Atsuko.

If there is someone who knows me the most - next to Acchan, it was her. Tomochin was always there for me. She is my bestfriend and Acchan's too. Some may think of her as bitchy, but the truth is she's a good person and a friend. The three of us have been together for six years, since the start of AKB . It's not really about being the 1st gen members, rather, there is something that linked us together. Tomochin is always ther for me and Acchan. It's thanks to her that Acchan and I are dating.
Tomochin is a friend i'll never want to loose.

"Ikou?" Tomochin asked. It has been 20 mins since i sitted at the chairless hallway. I think I can face Acchan now.

I opened the door. Atsuko's room is like a house, everything's there. A mini TV, couch, ref and table. Miichan and Mariko were there, the room is filled with silence. The two of them looked up at us and gave a mini smile.

"you're late general manager" Mariko said trying to start a conversation. Like any normal day, we have already been teasing each other. Or mostly, Mariko teasing me.

"i forgot to take a cab, looks like i panicked when Yuko suddenly called me." i scratched my head admitting my idiocy.

Tomochin and I seated at the couch facing the other two. I looked at Acchan who was sleeping peacefully, she looks okay except for the bondage in her head and the fact that she's sleeping. I want to go beside her but i think it's not that time for it yet.

“Looks like Yuko is ahead of us in all the things, especially when Acchan graduated.” Mariko joked.

“Actually, I called Yuko... after Aki-P called me.” Tomochin said.

“Yeah, Thanks to Yuko or else i would still be in the restaurant waiting for Acchan to come.” I said sadly, faking a smile.

“Why didn’t you contact me Tomochin ?” I asked.

“I forgot.” She plainly answered which made me confused. I don’t mean that Yuko is not the best choice to call surely, panicking and worrying will lead to confusion.   

“What’s Acchan’s condition by the way?” I tried to change the subject.

"the doctor said she'll wake up in 24 hours." Miichan said as she saw me looking at Acchan. I turned my head at her, sadness and fear is all over her face, but still , she's thinking positively, something i can't do.

"the accident didn't damaged her greatly, only some bruises and all but it got her unconscious.” Mariko added.

“Guys, Thanks for being here for Acchan. You should go to rest, I’ll take in charge here.” I smiled at them. “It’s better if i’m the only one absent tomorrow, right?”

“Are you sure takamina ?” Tomochin asked. “I could stay with you, it’s my day-off tomorrow anyway.”

I looked at Tomochin, she’s sincere and i’m glad she wants to stay with me here, but i don’t want to ruin her day-off. It’s not something an AKB member often gets.

“me too.” Miichan said, “I want to stay”

“You’re not the only one concerned for Acchan General Manager!” Mariko added.

It's really good of them but ...

"Miichan, Mariko, Tomochin... I'm sorry but.."

"How 'bout Takamina and i will just update you about Acchan ?" Tomochin said.

"sou," I nodded. wait, eh ?!

I can see Mariko raise an eyebrow.

"It's my day-off tomorrow and i wouldn't watching my bestfriend." I think Tomochin stressed out the word bestfriend for some purposes but maybe it was just my imagination.

"You two needs to attend a press conference tomorrow right? And you can also tell others about Acchan's condition" Tomochin added.

"Ah, right ! good thing you reminded me,." Mariko said.

"You'll model for Mariko's latest fashion design right miichan ?" Tomochin asked, making a double kill.

"just be sure you don't want Takamina all to yourself." Miichan said. Tomochin laughed dryly.

What does she mean? Well, since it's miichan she must be joking.

After that, Mariko and Miichan waved their good byes. I went with them to the elevator as a sign of courteousness, then i went back to Acchan's room.

Tomochin was sitting on the couch, watching Acchan earnestly, I was too engrossed by the moment that i watched the two together. The thing is, Tomochin saw me. It felt odd on my case because i look like a creeper.

"Tomochin, thank you for convincing them." I said blushing. One of her talents is convincing people, i wish i had one too.

"No problem ~" Tomochin smiled.

"Now you can go ho-"

"So, what do you want for dinner Minami ?" She grinned.

With that being said, i know i can't convince her to go home, really, It's going to be a long night.

END

We hope you won't mind the drama for awhile because it will go on for like 5 chapters more before we go to the actual story  8)2
Also ~ before we post the 2nd Chapter, we will be posting more of our short stories and one shots, wait for it  :cow:

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 10:47:42 AM by unicorn48 »

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Unicorlandia: Secret Train of Love [Chapter 1] UPDATE !! 11/02/12
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 11:13:50 AM »
So Acchan was going to Yuko-sama, and Yuko-sama thought she was going to Bakamina... And Tomochin really has feelings for Bakamina, and that Bakamina is so dense, she's not noticing it...

I wonder if Acchan wakes up with her memories, or without. And who is she going to choose?...

I hope it's Yuko-sama, then Tomochin could open up to Bakamina  :wub:

I'll be waiting for your one sots, and then the next chapter of this story!!  :bow:

EDIT. I'm first again!!! XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 11:32:44 AM »
@sakura_drop_ yey ~ thanks for commenting again  :heart: :heart: :heart: it would be good if it really turned out that way but... who knows ? hehe  :cathappy:  we will be posting another story tomorrow, net is crappy  :doh: thank you again ~   :heart:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2012, 10:09:15 PM »
Thanks for the update :D really loving it so far :) Glad acchan is ok! Wow looks like things are going to get complicated, can't wait to see what happens! Minami don't give up!! Tomochin is sweet tho :)

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 03:22:29 AM »
@arrow27 thank you for reading and loving it so far  :love:  :heart: comments and readers are what makes the writers update !  :luvluv2:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 04:07:58 AM »
5 chapters of drama..... i'm not sure if i can handle that but ur the writer so ill just wait for the update:)

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »
@saeyukilover hehe , don't worry it will be fuuuuull of OTP moments after that :P thanks for reading  :deco:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 11:45:51 AM »
Horray for Chapter 2  :onioncheer: This will be a somewhat Kojiyuu chapter ~ or just an overview on what is happening on them ?? Heehee don't kill us please. Btw, we made a separate thread to put our other stories + one shots because this thread will be solely for our Main fic : Secret Train of Love.

Dozo ~  :peace:

Secret Train of Love [Chapter 2]
Yuko Oshima's POV

This won't take long, I promised myself to just take a peek then go home.

I looked at Acchan whose sleeping peacefuly from the glass window of the door. From here  I can see Acchan clearly, with the bruises and damage the accident gave to her. I can't deny the fact that despite the accident, Acchan still looked beautiful. Atleast, in my eyes.

I'm not cheating on my girlfriend just because I thought Acchan was beautiful okay.

Nyan Nyan is beautiful too, more beautiful than Acchan. I laughed at the mere thought.

Why is there no one in the room except for Acchan? I realized that Takamina was not in the room. She should be here right? I know I called her.

"Wah ~" I almost jumped out of surprise when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I putted my hand on my chest, my heart is beating fast.

"It's just me Yuko."

I looked at her,

"Yeah, so please don't scare me like that." I smiled at her, still in shock of what happened.

"One does not simply think while staring at a beautiful girl," Tomochin joked so I gave her another smile. It was really my fault while I was surprised. I shouldn't have been thinking deeply.

"She will be okay, don't worry." Tomochin said as she tapped my shoulder again, but this time I was not surprised anymore.

"Thanks." I suddenly hugged her. Tomochin's words are so reassuring that her, telling me that Acchan will be okay, lifted half of the burdens I have as of now, in a short while I broke it.

"No work tomorrow?" I asked , it will be really good of Tomochin if she stayed up all night here just to stay and look at Acchan especially if she have a work the other day.

"Day-off... you know, that once in a lifetime experience."

We both laughed. Surely, day-offs in AKB is rare especially if you're in the senbatsu, if it's not matters with AKB, then the actress/modeling life is also there.

I sat at the chairless hallway, Tomochin followed. It's hard to chat while standing you know.

"By the way, where's the midget?" I asked again. It has been a mystery to me since I didn't see Takamina at the room.

"She's at the cafeteria eating." Tomochin answered.

"How is she?"

"Are you sure you're asking me that?" She answered. I could sense that she has been stopping herself from being angry at me the moment I asked about Takamina.

"Minami... she's still smiling but I know she's crying inside." Tomochin said.

"I'm sorry." It was all I can say. Then I stood up and brushed the dust in my pants. I helped Tomochin stand up, good thing she didn't swoosh me off.

"I guess it's time to go. Thank you, really." I looked at Tomochin and smiled then peeked at the door's window glass, taking my last look on Acchan for the day.

"You won't stay?" She asked but I know her question is just for formality.

"No, not really. It's quite late and I promised my girlfriend to go home early." I answered. I can see her in face that she was surprised.

"I'll go back tomorrow with Nyan Nyan along the others. Please take care and Acchan too." I bowed slightly then walked away. I can hear the door creaked so Tomochin must have entered the room.

As I walked in the hospital's hallway, I reminded myself to buy a cake on my way home later for her girlfriend as a compensation for going home late and to Acchan for tomorrow.

I looked at my phone, No new message from Haruna. Before, if I’m late, I’ll receive a million of message from her asking where I am that I need to silent my phone. Now, a single message of concern from her would be a miracle.

I reached the hospital's exit. Good thing there's still a cab or else I’ll have to walk. I entered it and told the driver that I will have a mini-stop at the nearest Unicornatious cake shop.

After some minutes, the taxi stopped, we have already reached the cake shop. I signaled the cab to wait for me.

"Good evening, ma'am" the clerk said, I just smiled at her.

The cake shop displayed many cakes in different sizes and flavors. I quickly spotted a strawberry cake, Haruna will surely love that, strawberry cake is our favorite.

"I'll take that one" I pointed at the strawberry cake, now my only problem is the cake for Acchan.

"and..." This is hard. I can't pick a cake for Acchan, maybe the clerk can help me.

"Umm.. can you pick a cake for me ?"

"okay ma'am but i don't promise you to like this."

"It's your reputation we're talking about." I joked.

As the clerk putted the cake of his choice in the box, i looked at the cab outside making sure it didn't left me. Apparently, i wasn't able to see what he cake he putted inside. I'll just take a peak later.

"That would be Y 2000 ma'am."

I get the box then gave the money and headed back to the cab.

"gomenasai," I told the driver. I think he didn't mind waiting at all because he'll charge me large for sure.

Today is a tiring day. I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened it I’m almost at my destination. I paid the driver with tip and went out the cab.
The lights are still open?

I'm at the point of pushing the doorbell when I stopped thinking that Nyan Nyan must be sleeping and I might disturb her sleep. I get my keys instead and opened the door.

Upon entering the room, the first thing I saw was Haruna sleeping. Did she wait for me? As I looked at her closely, she's hugging the big squirrel shaped pillow I gave her on our first anniversary. Seeing her do this makes my heart smile.

I get a blanket and putted it to her comfortably.

I went to the kitchen to put the cakes on the refrigerator I opened the first box, It's the strawberry cake, Nyan Nyan and I could eat for breakfast. Then i opened the other cake's box, the clerk gave me another strawberry cake.

END

so... how was it  :nervous

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
First yet again!!

I have a smell for Yuko-sama stories hehe XD

Ah, I'ma bit confused about her feelings, so I'll be waiting for more updates from you!!

Though I'll be home just on Sunday evening...

Thank you for this update  :bow:

Offline unicorn48

@sakura_drop_ LOL thank you for reading again  :shy2: hmm.. i think it will be cleared on chapter 4 ?? not sure tho ~ stay tuned. And take care  :peace:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Gosh yuko stop calling someone your girlfriend when ur cheating on her :grr:

But how sweet waiting for someone and giving you a cake :)

What will tomochin do ? Knowing that she knows something, hardest is all of them are her friends

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Happy Together