JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Racing People

Author Topic: Unicorlandia: Secret Train of Love [Chapter 7: 6/13 The fic is still alive]  (Read 26583 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Unicorlandia: Secret Train of Love [Chapter 4] UPDATE !! 11/10/12
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2012, 02:38:37 PM »
really?!... minami we feel your pain.. T_T

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »
YEY AN UPDATE!  :cow: :cow:
but am i happy?
OF COURSE I AM NOT!!!
cause you you .... you  :angry:
nevermind XD
update tom? yeheyyy cant wait for it
thank you thank you
btw ur making takamina sufferrrr thats bad  :cry:
and of course US!  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2012, 03:55:22 PM »
Thanks for the update! Amazing chapter! Really felt Takamina's sadness and pain being conveyed, sad news bout Acchan but hope she'll pull through! :D Cant wait to find out what happens, looking forward to your next chapter :)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2012, 07:04:45 PM »
Acchan, you must wake up!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'll be waiting for your next update!

Thank you!!  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline unicorn48

• Horray for Fanfics and Unicorns and gays !
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 06:11:30 AM »
@haruko poor captain  :cry: let's just hope that things will be okay or else it will also be poor AKB  :smhid thanks for reading  :deco:
@yourockme thank you for reading our latest update  :love: i'm sorryyyyyyyy ~ but having some difficulties will make a character grow hehe  :lol: and yes. let's hope that we'll hopefully manage to write update chapter 5 today  :peace:
@arrow27 thanks for reading and complement  :deco: stay tuned for our updates  :cow:
@sakura_drop_ let's all hope that Acchan will wake up  :nervous but who knows, we love tragic endings.. just kidding  :peace: thanks for reading  :heart:
@origami thanks for reading !!  :heart: ihh ~ don't loose hope  :) it will be needed for our next chapters  :twisted:

thanks for the comments guys  :peace: :peace: :peace:

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu
Go visit our tumblr where our fanfics and random nonsense are posted

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
Do You Believe in Unicorns ?
Centimeter Too Late (AtsuMina/TakaTomo)
I Love You (KojiYuu)
Destroy The World and Build Love (TomoTomo)
Save Me From Falling Inlove (TakaTomo)
All I Want For Christmas (AtsuMina)
All I Want For Christmas (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2012, 08:27:22 AM »
Your fic is really great. The story line is amazing!
Does Acchan have feelings for Yuko? In the begining Tomochin told her to choose...
So Yuko loves both Acchan and Haruna.
I have the feeling that Tomochin likes Takamina and Acchan is in coma so this is her chance!
Please update SOON!!!

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »
no way!!!
Acchan in a coma state :cry:
Tnx for the update
This is a really good fic

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2012, 12:14:47 PM »
@TakaminaBG thanks for reading our fanfic and appreciating our story line   :love: :heart: don't worry ~ we'll update soon.. like now  :peace: hmm.. i wonder ~ so many pairings gahhh  :bleed eyes:
@dark48 thanks for reading our fanfic  :deco: ihh ~ we really appreciate comments  :inlove: let's hope that acchan will wake up.. or not ?

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2012, 03:06:27 PM »
And so we are back with a loooooooooong chapter ~  :twothumbs took us 3 hours to edit this  :bleed eyes:
Anyways, since chapter 5 is a long chapter, we decided to cut it into two Part 1 (this duh) and part 2 yet to be written (to be posted tomorrow or the next next day?)

Just.. what is Mariko and Aki-P hiding ? You'll know here  :cow:

Dozo ~  :peace:

Secret Train of Love (Chapter 5)
Part1

The sun is still hiding yet Team A's Captain and AKB48's producer is already having a serious talk. Takahashi Minami's actions is not a secret to them, they chose to act and find solutions regarding the matter but it always resulted as a failure, making them cornered into revealing something they never wanted to tell anyone, hoping that it will solve the problem.

The previous day, Mariko decided to talk to Takamina with Aki-P, telling the ex-captain the last possible option to help herself and her girlfriend who is on comatose. Neither Aki-P nor Mariko wanted things to be like this but they don't have a choice. Both have their own agendas but it have the same point - to save Takamina and AKB48.

Then again, Mariko's questioning of their plan is the reason why they're still having a serious talk instead of sleeping on their own respective beds.

"Yasusu, I'm not sure with this. I haven't used this for ages !" Mariko said as she bumped her palm on the table loudly.

"I know Shinoda-san, but aren't you the one who proposed it first?" the producer said cooly, fixing his glasses.

"but it's dangerous and... Takamina.. she..."

"She can do it. You're not the only one who's bothered by it Mariko. Telling her the secret we had been hiding for ages is already bad, we should go forward and not backward." Aki-P said, trying to reassure Mariko's resolve.

"Maybe i should go with her," Mariko said.

"Yes, i should go with her, with that i can make sure she'll be safe." She continued, still unsure with the plan she came up with. If something bad happens to Takamina, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

"No, you'll stay here." Aki-P said with a serious tone.

"Have you forgot about it ? The 48th rule ? " He added, making Mariko pause for awhile.

'Yes, the 48th rule. There's still hope !' Mariko thought. She didn't know that the rules she hold on to for a long time would be of use now.

She smiled at the old man infront of him, she's now reassured. Things would definitely be okay with the genius old man on her side.

The two of them waited patiently for the sun to signal Takamina to give her answer, because everything depends on Takahashi Minami now.

Atsuko will be saved as well as AKB48.

'There is a chance huh..' Takamina thought while sitting beside a sleeping Maeda Atsuko.

'Is this all a dream ?'

Perhaps it is. Her mind couldn't accept the things that are happening. It's impossible. She's hoping that a time will come where Acchan would kiss her in the cheek making her wake up on this bad dream.

But she perfectly knew the sad truth and dwelling in fantasies is not a good thing.

'This thing... It's like what happened in the past. In the start of AKB. There's still hope right ? If i ... If i'll trust him again this time' Takamina's thought drifted back in time.

In the start of AKB, Aki-P told her the same thing he told her yesterday. "trust me and we'll definitely get to your dreams."

If ever what Aki-P is telling her real, things will be better. There's no harm in trying right ? Just a little trust can fix this. It's her only hope.

Then, Takamina remembered what's at stake if the plan Mariko told her earlier will happen - her life. She may not be the same like before. She can be better or worse. Most of all, she won't be able to turn back once she agrees.

Her thoughts are contradicting. She wanted to believe in Aki-P again but she can't. She looked at Acchan. She knows to herself that she'll do everything for the girl.

Takamina kissed the sleeping girl lightly on the lips. She have made her mind. Even if Aki-P and Mariko are just tricking her or giving her false hope, she'll take the risk, just to make sure that Atsuko will open her eyes again and see her smile.

She's ready to go back to the past.

Moments later, The midget is now standing infront of the theater's door. Mixed emotions filled her, but it's not the time to doubt. She putted her hands on her chest, Atsuko's laughter echoed in her head. She missed it a lot and she'll do everything to hear it again together with her lover's breathtaking smile.

She slowly opened the door and smiled as she saw the stage. She saw the old Team A performing happily, Acchan was there waving at her. She rushed towards the stage but everything was replaced by the scenery of Acchan announcing her graduation.She was at the point where she wanted to cry but she came back to her senses, Acchan's graduation is the reason why she's here now, It's the reason why she would accept Mariko and Aki-p's offer.

"So you're here." Takamina looked around to see who's speaking. It's Mariko together with Aki-P.

Takamina just looked at them with determined eyes. Aki-P still didn't reveal any expression while Mariko began to smiled creepily trying to ease the tension.

"Eh?" Takamina reacted as she saw Mariko's face.

"General Manager, nothing's wrong. I'm just excited of what will happen."

Aki-p looked at Mariko, Takamina looked at Aki-p then to Mariko with confused eyes. Takamina trusted these two but knowing that both of them are trolls made her unsure of what she must do.

"So what will happen now?" Takamina asked.

"We must be the one to ask that Takahashi-san." Aki-P answered, directing the question back to the midget in front of her.

"Eh?"

"General Manager, we're here to find out what you want to do." Mariko said as she rolled her eyes at the ever-so-dense girl.

'Oh.. Baka. I haven't said my decision yet.' Takamina mumbled.

"I-I believe on what you told me yesterday even though it's really hard to believe." Takamina tried to say confidently, but Mariko and Aki-P could see the doubt that's forming in her eyes.

'Mariko trolls everyone while Yasusu trolls the whole akb even the fans. It's really hard to believe and I don't know why I trust the both of you especially with this plan.' She thought.

"I want to go the past and change things." The midget continued reassuring the two.

"You won't be the General Manager at that time, General Manager." Mariko joked.

"Of course I know. E-Eh wait, this isn't a troll right? I'm tired of being trolled." Takamina looked at them seriously.

"Honestly General Manager - " Mariko tried to troll Takamina again but Aki-P interjected,

"This is a serious thing Takamina."

"Then, I'll be going." Takamina replied with determined eyes.

"Ready to face the consequence? We explained it clearly right?" Mariko said seriously.

"Yes. I'm ready for everything."

Yuko's POV

I walked  headed towards the theater where we always perform.

The staff told me that Yasusu is inside the theatre now. How weird, there's no AKB member here. But its also good at the same time, I can talk about my decision with Aki-P sincerely about my upcoming graduation from AKB.

While walking I realized that its really hard to graduate from the group, especially now that I'm the captain of Team K. I think i know now what Acchan's feeling is when she decided to graduate. How I wish she's also here beside me, well she's the reason why i decided to graduate from the group anyway.

"Ready to face the consequence?" I heard a voice say as i stood infront of the theater's door.

I opened the door quietly and slightly so no one could notice.

"We explained it clearly right?" The familiar voice continued, i looked at the person talking.. Mariko ?!

I thought only Aki-P is here but I can see Takamina and Mariko as well. They seemed serious so I decided not to disturb them and just watch them from here.

"Yes. I'm ready for everything." Takamina replied.

Then rainbows started to fill the whole room, it's very colorful which gave me a hard time to see them before it became clear again but, there's still rainbow everywhere and I can't see Yasusu anymore. I can only see Mariko wearing something colorful and on her side is something which looks like...unicorn. It is a Unicorn! And there is also Takamina who's frozen on her place. I feel her, I can feel myself also frozen. I shiverred at what I'm seeing. I don't know if that's real or if it's just a special effect of the stage that they're trying.

Will we have a concert or what ? or a new single ?  just what the hell is going on ?

"Takamina wake up, It's real." Mariko said with a serious tone.

Takamina is still not moving with her mouth open. I want to go and save her there but my feet can't move and voice can't escape my lips.  And the unicorn is just there standing looking at Takamina, and I can't really see Aki-P anymore. Maybe the unicorn ate him ? wait.. aren't unicorns supposed to be good ?

"Takahashi, I thought you're ready for everything and we have told you to expect unexpectable things like this." The unicorn said with Aki-P's voice.

Wait, don't tell me that unicorn is also Aki-P.

"Yasusu-san, I think Takamina is really shocked." Mariko said as she looked at the unicorn.

That unicorn is Aki-P? What the heck happened?

"I-I'm fine. Yeah I'm ju-just shocked." Takamina start to talked, i can tell that she's nervous with her hands shivering.

"We know right." Mariko rolled her eyes.

"Takamina, ride on my back. I will lead you to the past." The unicorn, I mean Aki-P commanded calmly.

"It's okay General Manager." Mariko reassured.

Takamina with hesistation slowly rode on the unicorn I mean Yasusu's back.

"Like we have said before, we'll be watching you and you must do things carefully. No one must know what we have done." The unicorn said. Oh again, It's Yasusu. Oh my Gosh just what is happening ? Don't tell me i'm also a unicorn.

"How about the present me?" Takamina asked still confused, trying to set her mind on her real dilemma.

"We'll take care of everything." Mariko replied.

"You can update or talk to us even at the past, we will know everything. That's the 48th rule of our magic." Mariko continued as she winked.

"Ready? The past and the new future is waiting for you Minami." The unicorn spreaded it's wings. Woah ~ It reached the two pillars of the theater !

"I am ready" Takamina said with determined eyes.

Then suddenly Mariko snapped her fingers and another rainbow with clouds-like inside appeared. The unicorn Aki-P  floated.

"Bye Minami, everything will be fine. Please take of the past and do everything you can." Mariko waved at them.

Takamina just nodded and the unicorn together with her entered the rainbow. Then everything came back to normal. Mariko is just wearing her casual dress not the colorful ones before.

While me, I'm just here still shocked of what I saw. What happened? What did they do? Takamina is going to the past? Is that even possible? Is this an AKBingo set or some variety show ? And it's really weird, rainbows everywhere and Yasusu becoming a unicorn? What the heck is that? And w-why would takamina go back to the past? Does this have something to do with Acchan ? If it' so, i want to go back to the past too, even if it means becoming a unicorn myself so I can also change things.

I leaned on the door to relax for a bit. But the door opened making me fall on the floor. Mariko stared at me with eyes wide open.

"I saw everything." I told her.

END

So.. how was it ?  :lol: actually, I (Unicorn 4) is the one who writes the drama while (Unicorn 8) writes the light part haha  :peace: so this chapter is made with our combined powers ~ i hope you liked it.

Are there unicorns here too... ?  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:12:24 PM by unicorn48 »

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Unicorlandia: Secret Train of Love [Chapter 5] UPDATE !! 11/11/12
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2012, 03:19:44 PM »
Yuko-sama!!!   :panic: :panic: :panic: do not graduate yet, please!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Ah... I need an update!!!  :wub: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2012, 03:25:53 PM »
Thanks for the update :D The fantasy aspect is a nice twist :D Pretty cool how Takamina's going into the past!!! That must be tough though cause she'd have to be very careful, time travle is complicated :P Once again great chapter, def looking forward to minami's adventuers in the past and seeing how she'll save acchan, as well as what's going to happen to the present :)

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »
I laughed so much reading this chapter!!! Aki - P a unicorn?!?!?!   :gyaaah:
Hmmm, so Minami is going back to the past, but why do I get the feeling it's not to save Acchan?? Or to save her but on what cost??
Yuko, if you graduate!!!! Don't dare do that to me!!!
Yuko knows what will Mariko do??
Aki - P an unicorn?????  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
But WAIT!!!  actually envy HIM!! Unicorns are so damn CUTE!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2012, 04:33:07 PM »
a twist story!! yeah!!.. I always think about to travel in the past is to dangerous..because we know that even if takamina change the past.. her real destiny not change that all..  because know we have two differents ways.. one when acchan is fine and the other when acchan is in comatose...

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2012, 11:19:19 PM »
@sakura_drop_ thanks for reading our fanfic  :heart: I wonder what'll happen to Yuko's decision hmm..
@arrow27 thanks for reading our fanfic  :deco: plot twist haha.. i thought the readers won't like it since our fic is trying to be realistic LOLOL .. good thing  :peace: please stay tuned ~
@TakaminaBG Yeah yeah ~ Takamina will surely have a great adventure in the past.. but who knows ? Yes ~ and we can be able to unveil the 'secrets' of the secret train of love  :peace: Thanks for reading !  :love:
@Haruko Nice thinking !!   8) Actually.. takamina will... it's either she will be able to change that 'one thing' in the past or not. thanks for reading  :love: :heart:

Thanks for reading and commenting guys  :cow: we really appreciate it ~~ and also for the silent readers if there's any  :peace: :peace: :peace: 
Let's all be a unicorn  :deco:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2012, 10:15:19 AM »
LOL with those UNICORNS  :mon taichi:
I MEAN EPIC  :gmon butt:
XD HUHU..
YES I LOVE UNICORNS TOO!!!!!
THEY ARE SO CUTE TO BE TRUE  :mon cute:
thank you for the update
thank you thank you  :mon fyeah:
please update soon  :mon rockstar: :gmon fry:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2012, 02:25:31 AM »
What the heck ! That shocked me yasusu becoming a unicorn!!!  :shocked

But I like the point that minami will be going to the past , I'm curious if she will find out about Atsuyuu !!!  :cry: thinking of Atsuyuu makes me cry T_T

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2012, 11:07:29 AM »
@saeyukilover Sorry for shocking you and making you cry about atsuyuu  :mon cute: errr, thanks for reading our fic  :heart: ~ please stay tuned for our update  :peace:
@yourockme thank you for reading our story  :heart: horray for unicorns  :cow: stay tuned  :peace:

Thanks for the comments once again ~  :deco: let's all hope that we'll get inspired later or tomorrow to write an update since it's weekend yeyeyeyey  :onioncheer:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2012, 01:51:34 PM »
Wow...minami going to change the past
Whatever happen please make minami happy  :bow:  :bow:
Thanx for the update ^^
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:15:44 PM by takamae »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2012, 10:52:16 AM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for all the fanfics

Interesting... is it going to be AtsuYuu or AtsuMina..

Also Minami able to find out about the affair or not while in the past?

can't wait to find out  :inlove: :wub: :twothumbs :twothumbs :heart: :yep:

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2012, 03:07:16 PM »
@takamae Thanks for reading our fanfic  :love: we all  wish for Takamina and everybody's happiness  XD i'm glad you liked our going to the past concept.  :peace:
@cisda83 Hmm.. that thing about the affair has also been running in  my mind  XD let's hope that everything will be okay in the near future  :peace: Thanks for reading our fanfic  :heart:

Don't worry guys, we will update our fanfic this week hehe ~ please stay tuned  :peace:  :deco:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Racing People