JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Doubt

Author Topic: ツ 12 fics of Christmas - 12th fic ATSUMINA by MOEKARE 1/23/13 UPDATE!  (Read 43963 times)

Offline chibiusa

• atsuxtomoxmayuxyuko
Re: ツ 12 fics of Christmas - 10th fic TomoxTomo by KAHEM 1/05/13 UPDATE!
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2013, 09:07:25 PM »
one of my fave's tomoxtomo
I will miss Tomomi
but lets support her all the way!
i wont definitely hate Christmas!

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2013, 02:10:12 AM »
Thank you very much, this is a cute tale about tomotomo's love story for me  :wub: :wub: :wub: it's so nice  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2013, 04:20:21 AM »
yeah tomotomo are cute

Offline wynaut

• Maeda Atsuko forever my Ace!
  • Member+
  • If you can't be serious, you can't win
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2013, 12:19:09 PM »
so cute and so sweet~  :deco:
being Santa Claus daughter I can imagine it fits well!
I love Acchan48     maji ni naranakya katenee yo

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2013, 04:16:30 PM »
Nhyooooo super cute! Really*.*

It reminded me of something I wrote a long time ago in my language huahuahua

I liked all the os' here^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: ツ 12 fics of Christmas - 11th fic AtsuYuu 1/22/13 UPDATE and apologies
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2013, 08:37:00 PM »
FICS INDEX

I know I froze this thread
but somehow I manage to cope this up now.
My apologies to all..  :bow:
Originally I was the one assign to make atsuyuu fic
until there's one author who offered doing it and I didn't say no because she's good in this.
but apparently she can't make it due to some personal reasons.
so I made it delayed and wait till she can finish it
but she really can't make it so..
it was back the original plan I make it myself.. hehehe I'm sorry I know I don't have to explain this but I need to..
I guess it's better late than never!
Here ya go!
This is not as splendid as you think,
but here goes nothing.. such a long intro Gomen..  :P

AtsuYuu
Author : MIAYAKA

“Tadaima Yuko..” her brother called out

“Okaeri niichan! ” Quickly runs from kitchen to living room.

“Here she is..Atsuko meet my younger sister Yuko..”

“Yoroshiku onegaishimasu..Maeda..Ats..” before she can continue the brunette girl interrupted her.

“Acchan right? My brother told me about you..Call me Yuko..”

“H..hai..” the taller girl bowed her head hiding her face feeling a bit shy.

“Ah Gomene Acchan, I already told Yuuchan about you, I hope you two will get along to each other” The guy spoke.

“Daijoubu desu..it’s great knowing her too..” acchan smiling sweetly.

“Please treat our house as your own and feel free to be at home..I know it’s not much..but believe me we called it our sanctuary.. ” Yuko clings to her brothers arms smiling.

“No..I think your house is brilliant..” Her eyes wandering being amused at the cozy place she’ll about to live for a while.

“Good thing you like our place Acchan..Yuuchan why don’t you show her your room since you’ll be roommates..” Her brother winks.

Yuko excitedly grabs Acchan’s wrist along with her luggage and bring her upstairs.

“Jaaannn..Here it is our room! I really prepared this for two days. I cleaned it and change the arrangements even the color, I hope you like pastel colors..”

“I do..It’s relaxing..Arigatou Yuko..” She sits on the side of the bed.

“Ah! I’m glad you like it..Since we have no extra bed..You’ll be using my bed and I’ll be using the futon..”

“You’re sleeping on the floor?”

“Hai!”

“No..Let me be the one..I mean it’s alright with me..”

“Hey Acchan..You’re our guest and you think I will let you sleep on the floor? NO WAY!”

“This is too much Yuko..Ne..How about lets sleep together in one bed..Your bed is big so we can share..are you okay with that?”

“Orite! If you say so! It’s my pleasure sleeping with you!”

“I’m relief..Thank you again Yuko for the warm welcome..”

I Maeda Atsuko will be living for a while in Oshima residence, due to some reasons my mom and dad need to go outside the country and leave me. Since my mother is a teacher she entrusted me to her student which is Yuko’s brother the class president of their section, that’s why I came up here to their household. For the follow up thoughts in your mind we have no relatives here in Japan since we just moved in from here. Personally I didn’t agree on this because first I don’t know her student I just knew him by name second I’m really a non sociable girl and I’m not that friendly because I define myself as a loner and lastly I felt that my movements and actions are limited because this isn’t my place so I need to be careful on everything I do.
But my thoughts prove me wrong; these two awesome people welcome me like a family. They showed me I’m not just a guest, all the awkward feelings are gone since I begun living with them and slowly I’m getting used to it talking, laughing and even playing. In just a short span of time we became really close specially this girl Yuko.

“Hey you guys Christmas is near so we should start decorating the house..Would you like to help girls?” Yuko’s brother was asking them.

“My pleasure..” Acchan

“Sure niichan!” Yuko

Yuko’s brother brings out the box full of decorations from last year and they start to customize it as a new design. They want to be resourceful so they’re just recycling the old decorations from Christmas tree to Christmas lights.

“I think the design this year is more lively and decorative ne?” Yuko’s brother wandering his eyes all over the house.

“Acchan is creative! We should invite her again next year niichan” Yuko grinning while Acchan just bow down her head felt embarrass for the sudden commendation of the two.

“Acchan let’s put some decorations in our room too!” Yuko added.

“Hai..That would be great Yuko..” She held the left over ornaments and walk first up on the stairs hiding her flushing face.

Yuko’s Room

“Let’s put some Christmas lights on the windows”  Acchan

“Orite I’ll do the decorations here in the ceiling” Yuko

Almost one and half hour pass and finally they manage to finish it, although Yuko’s room is not that big to decorate with compare to the living room. The girls were very compulsive in choosing the design and colors to make it nice and pretty to watch in their eyes.

“Finally it’s done” Acchan lay down her back in bed.

“Designing isn’t easy when you can’t be satisfied” Yuko let out a small laugh while cleaning the small mess she made in her area. After picking the small muddles the brunette girl continuously talks in the bathroom not knowing that her listener already falls asleep in the bed. When she got out and dries her hands she solemnly smiles as she saw Acchan calmly sleeping like a child. Yuko slowly sits on the side of the bed trying not to make a bounce force to make the other girl awake. Watching the black haired girl sleeping made her amused. Her eyes tracing the sleeping girl’s assets from her hair down to her ears, her nose, her soft cheeks and to her small lips.

When Suddenly Knock Knock “Girls Dinner is ready let’s kick it while its hot, come on down you two”  Yuko’s almost jump out to bed when she heard her brother knocking on the door.

“Niichan haahh you almost gave me an attack” she whispered.

“Nani Yuko?” The girl lying in bed yawns and stretches her arms.

“Ah Betsu ni! Niichan just saying that dinner is ready and..ano..I was about to wake you up then he knocks..and..thats it..” Yuko nervously laugh and remain sitting in the bed while Acchan was standing and looking at her waiting for her to stand.

“Shall we?” Acchan offers her hand to the small girl which is so behave staring at her.

“Ha..Hai..” that’s the only word Yuko could give as she still felt  her heart  beating so fast like they were racing inside her chest.

After dinner Yuko’s brother decided to go to a combini store to treat them an ice cream for the good work they’ve done in the house.

“Yuko turn your back around, would you mind if I brush your hair?”

“Is it so messy now? Geesshh I don’t usually comb my hair gomene Acchan”

“Daijoubu..I always want to do this.. you have a soft hair easy to brush”

“Uhn..I’m just lazy to brush it though”

“Yuko..Ano..What do you want for Christmas?”

“Ahh..I don’t know yet..I always think of that during on the last 3 days before Christmas which made my niichan buy the gift I want in a rush” she chuckled. “How about you what do you want? ”

“Still don’t know yet too..Actually anything would do..I’m not picky at all..But do you believe in Santa?” Acchan curiously asked.

“Before as a child I do..But now as I grew up and found out the trick that my brother was just pretending to be one I just don’t mind on it at all, maybe Santa is just a part of our childhood to make us happy” Yuko seriously answered the question.

5 days before Christmas Acchan receive an important call from her mother which she didn’t expect. Her eyes filled with sadness which made Oshima siblings worried.

“Nani Acchan?” Yuko’s brother asking her quickly.

“What did your mother say?” Yuko

“………She wants me to follow them there…” Acchan answers them with a low tone.

“That’s great! I bet you miss them so much and your parents misses you too..” Yuko’s brother

“….When?” Yuko spoke.“

“Today…” Acchan bows down her head and try not to look at the girl’s reaction; she knows that Yuko will be sad because they already planned how to celebrate the Christmas together.

“Honto desu ka? That’s good news I know you’ve been longing for this and this is a perfect time I guess?” Oshima Yuko obviously faking her smile just to hide her sadness.

“Yuko…” Acchan trying to approach her but Yuko went up stairs rapidly and say “I’ll see you in the room I just need to go to the toilet my tummy suddenly hurts and don’t worry I’ll help you pack your things up” Acchan and the older Oshima stared at each other and sigh. They know that small girl was just excusing.

“I know she’ll understand..” Yuko’s brother patted her.

Yuko’s Room

As Yuko not facing the door sitting near on the window cleaning the shafts making herself busy to forget what she heard earlier downstairs. She knew that the Maeda girl enters the room but she chose to pretend she didn’t know someone entered the room. While Acchan doubted to approach the brunette girl because she’s saw her hands busy with the shafts instead she stay silent and start to pack her things up. The room was filled with silence the clock was ticking and the chimes were swinging but behind all those flicking sounds there were two gloomy hearts waiting for each other to break the silence first.

“Yuko” “Acchan” they both say it in unison.

“You first..” they both say it again until they smile.

“Gomene..” Acchan walk near to the shaft and spoke quickly before the other can speak again.

“For what?”  Yuko asked.

“For this sudden..news..Yuko I didn’t expect this I was actually gonna spend my Christams with you guys until..”

“Shhhh say no more..It’s not your fault Acchan..I understand..” Yuko interrupts her and hold her hand.

“Still I’m sorry…” The taller girl’s eyes were starting to get wet.

“Acchan..I like you..” Yuko’s bold words blurted out and hugged the tall girl. “Isn’t it weird? I like you not as my sister nor a friend..I like you more than that..” Still hugging her tightly, although she’s nervous but within her mind it’s now or never better say than regret it. “Acchan are you mad?”

Maeda shook her head and pulled the hug out looking at Yuko “Not at all..because I felt the same..” 

Those words were enough to understand that their feeling is mutual. They spend the remaining time talking while packing Acchan’s stuff in the luggage. After how many hours it’s time for her departure, they say their goodbye words in tears and keep hugging each other until Yuko’s brother pulled her sister so that Acchan could go. It was heartbreaking but they made a promise they will meet again for sure.

“I’ll be waiting Acchan..”  Yuko force herself to smile even though she’s crying and receive a sweet smile in response from the girl.

Christmas Eve 11:40pm

“Hey there my little squirrel you really don’t wanna pressure me with your gift?” Yuko’s brother poking her.

“Anything would do niichan..” Yuko

“Really? Are you sick? It seems that this isn’t you..Before you’ll always pressure me on something you really want during Christmas”

“mmm let’s just say what I want now is really impossible” she grins.

“Ok then if that’s what you want..” He went up stairs and after how many minutes he went down again wearing a red costume. “HO HO HO! Merrii Kurisumasu!”

“Eh??? Niichan??? Where did you get that outfit?” Yuko laugh in surprise.

“I bought it the other day to bring your childhood happiness again HO HO HO!”

“Orite..Santa where’s your sack full of presents?”

“Ahh! There behind the door! HO HO HO!”

“WHOA!! so big! And it’s really full! I want mine too!” Yuko acting like a spoiled kid.

“Look who’s excited here..So tell me have you been nice this year?”

“Hai!!! Very very nice!”

“Okay I believe you” He pretends to pull out something from the big sack. “Yuuchan can you give me hand here? Your gift seems so heavy” Yuko walks near the sack and insert her hand to help her brother pull that something until she felt different. Instead of grabbing the gift she felt a familiar hand that intertwines her hand. As she pulled it up, the Oshima girl was stunned for a second and glares at her present.

“A..Acchan???!!” she looks back at her brother and stares back to the girl again getting out from the big sack.

“Merri Kurisumasu Yuko!” The black length haired girl immediately hugs her so much. Sniffing Yuko can’t spoke right away she just hugged the girl back.

“You!” that’s all she could say.

“I thought you expected this.. I find this surprise not surprising at all Yuko because it’s a common act” Acchan wiping Yuko’s tears.

“It’s still not common because I was surprise Maeda!” She laughs.

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6,” Yuko’s brother was shouting for the countdown and they all say it together as it goes to 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! And shouted Merry Christmas.

“Ne Acchan?”

“Nani Yuko?”

“Kissu kissu!”

“Ha? Not here silly!” Acchan’s eyes were pointing up stairs that made Yuko smirks.

THE END
dont kill meh~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2013, 09:29:35 PM »
UWA~~~ mommy, this is so sweet~ Ah, my fever is making me dizzy and sleepy but when I saw your update I started reading. And I read it with my eyes open wide~ Ah, I love AtsuYuu~  :wub: :wub: :wub: Thank you mommy~~  :deco: :deco: :deco:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2013, 05:23:56 AM »
sasuga doramia!!i love ur atsuyuu update!!
Woohooo XD
*cough* update ur other fic *cough* 
11/12...1 more story to go!
I hope its atsumina! :nervous

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2013, 12:15:52 PM »
I LOVE THIS!!! Thanks for the update!!
Atsuyuu atsuyuu atsuyuu~  :inlove: :inlove:

Silent reader for now

Offline wynaut

• Member+
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2013, 12:50:18 PM »
so sweet and safe!
I like it when you write like this no long confessions simple words are nuff!

Instead of grabbing the gift she felt a familiar hand that intertwines her hand

fave part so mushiiee

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2013, 01:37:29 PM »
Cute~
I wanna  a brother like Yuko's too

Offline chibiusa

• atsuxtomoxmayuxyuko
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2013, 05:22:52 PM »
thank you for this miayaka san!!! one of my otp!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: ツ 12 fics of Christmas - 12th fic ATSUMINA by MOEKARE 1/23/13 UPDATE!
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2013, 02:49:38 PM »
FICS INDEX

Finally last but not the least
as promise to my fave author Moe
I really made our otp last :3
and I'm sorry again for the delayed..  :nervous

Hi guys, this is moekare. Mia told me that I was one of her list of fic writers’ to be featured in her special 12 xmas fics. And yep, I’ve been chosen as AtsuMina’s story writer (^_^”)
Probably some of you don’t expect me to be the one who will write the AtsuMina’s fic, so…I’m sorry!!

Well here is my fic. Enjoy readers!!

(AtsuMina)A Christmas Gift
Author : MOEKARE

“Hello?” I struggled with all stuffs on my hands to pick the phone up.

“Oi Takamina, it’s me Yuko.”

“Yeah what’s up Yuko?” still struggling with the belongings, I know I should go with Miichan instead of going alone shopping everything.

“About our tonight’s Christmas eve party. We are going to decorate your house right? Just let us do it.”

“Hm? What do you mean? Ah, by the way I’ve bought everything. I’m heading home now.”

“Waaa!! No! Stay there!” Yuko shouted, a bit panicked.

I stop, frowned. “Eh? Nande?”

“I’ve said it right we will decorate your house. You don’t need to help us.”

“Why is it so? And how could you decorate my house while everything you need is with me right now?”

“Simple. Where are you? Miichan will go there and take everything.”

“Near station. Why you guys so nice to me? Suspicious.”

“Nah… just a gratitude for our awesome general manager.”

“Hehe… Okay… I’m waiting here.”

“Yosh! See you tonight then… bye.”

I hung up the phone and walked to the bench near there waiting for Miichan to come. I saw many couples were walking in front of me. They held each other’s hands, embraced each other. They looked so sweet while me was sitting here, waiting for nothing, expecting something that never come. Starting from having a crush on her, talking nonstop to her, confessing, dating, fighting, but we always ended up apologizing to each other. We were stubborn, but we admitted that we needed each other, didn’t know what to do if one of us wasn’t around.

“Hey, Takahashi Japan!” Miichan’s voice woke me up from my imagination. I smiled and stood up.

“Hey…” I handed everything to Miichan.

“Hai!” She took it.

“Let’s go!” when I started walking, Miichan grabbed my hand.

“Dame!”

“Eh?”

“You are not allowed to go home!”

“Okay. I know you guys don’t need my help but at least let me relax at home and seeing you all decorating my house. I promise I won’t help you.”

“That is also not allowed.”

“Eh?? So…. What should I do?”

“Just go wandering around city. Or go to game center etc. Where’s your key?”

I took my key inside my bag. “Here…”

“Thanks! And remember, do not ever come before we call you, got it Takahashi Japan?”

I nodded. Miichan then walked away.

After that I started walking to nowhere. I just kept walking and once thinking about her. The girl who owned every part of my heart. The girl whom I’m always missing so much, the girl who always made my heart beating nonstop. She was nowhere to be found and I really missed her so much. We didn’t have any fight though, she just disappeared, left to somewhere I didn’t know. Did she still consider me as her lover? Did I do some mistakes that hurt her? If yes just tell me like she always did. If she just left like this, I am confused what I should do next. I wanted to meet her but I didn’t have any idea where to go. Sigh. It’s almost Christmas and I remembered that she ever told me she wanted to spend the Christmas’s day full with me. At that time I was a bit doubtful since she had crowded schedule but seeing her honest eyes at that time, I knew she really meant it. But….what did I get now? She disappeared. She might have someone else out there and started forgetting me.

Without noticing it, I just shed tears.

I tried so hard to take my phone inside my pocket. This super big size of popcorn on my hands made me struggling. But finally I could pick the call.

“Where are you soukantoku??” I heard Yuko’s voice over there.

“I’m at game center. What is it??”

“Took so long for you to pick the call. I thought you were playing with some random guys.”

“Eh?! OF COURSE NOT.”

“Chill, I’m just joking Takamina.” She laughed.

“So…you guys have finished it?”

“Yep! All settled. Come home and let’s have some party!”

I smiled, “I’ll be there soon…”

“See you, Takamina!”

We hung up. To be honest, I didn’t want to join the party. I lost the mood suddenly. But I didn’t want to make them feeling down because of me. They did this far, of course I won’t make them disappoint. It’s no way she would be there joining the party as well but at least everyone is there. I think that is enough.

I opened the door and walked to living room. So quiet.

Eh?

I think everyone was waiting for me here?

Despite of that, my living room looked so beautiful with these decorations. They really did so great. My eyes were on a big box with ribbon on it. What is that? I walked closer and there was a note on it.

This is your gift!

Hah? This is so big, you guys are joking right? I wonder what it is inside. I tried to move it but surprisingly it was so heavy.

“Eeee…nani kore…” I kept seeing at it but didn’t insist to open the box.

“Rather than this, where is everyone?” I walked away from the box and sat on my couch. There were a lot of cookies, drinks, etc on table but why no one here? It seemed suspicious. I know it was suspicious since beginning.

I waited for everyone so that I just sat on couch. It had passed 25 minutes but no one showed up. Ok, not even my girlfriend but now my friends left me. Such a lonely Christmas. And for the second time I looked at the box. I frowned. Then I got up and started walking closer. I tapped on the box and moved my head closer to the box, attached my ear to it. Nothing I heard. My hands finally began to open the box, it was almost open and….

“Surprise!!!” I was surprised. I couldn’t believe what I’ve been seeing.

“What took you so long to open the box, Minami? I almost lost some air inside you know…” the girl who just showed up from the box said and pouted at the same time.

“At….Atsuko….why you…box….ribbon….san…santa….” I stuttered.

Atsuko looked so great with her cosplay as santa. Gold ribbon got tied on all over Atsuko’s body moreover she wore very mini skirt. What a hot and sexy santa.

She smiled. “I asked everybody to help me out for this. By the way… Do you accept the gift?” she asked.

“Wh-what gift?”

“Looked carefully.”

I stared at her. She was in a box, a note said that it was my gift. Atsuko showed up with sexy santa’s costume with ribbon got tied on her body. Correct. She was my gift.

“Of course I do! I love the gift.” I smiled. She chuckled.

“Gomen ne, Minami. Because I wanted to be with you on Christmas, I kept myself busy with works so that I could spend the day together with you like I promised you before.”

I just nodded. “You made me worried so much. I thought I did something terrible and I hurt you so that you left me. At least talk to me.”

“I know. I’m sorry…”

I smiled, then I walked closer to her. I caressed her cheek and we smiled at each other.

“Atsuko…I miss you.”

“Me too…”

I pulled her into a deep kiss. My hand started making its way to her sexy thighs, I squeezed it.

“Since when you become this naughty?” Atsuko said when we apart from the kiss.

“I naturally did it.” Both of us chuckled.

Atsuko made a quick kiss on my lips, “Why it’s so unfair? You could grope my body while I get tied. At least untie me first….”

“It’s better to keep you tied.” I said as I pulled a ribbon which was wrapped around her neck so that it made a way to get closer to me.

“Ehm… Wait for my revenge.” Atsuko smirked.

“Anytime.” I pulled her for another passionate kiss.

“Merry Christmas…” Atsuko inserted the words while we were kissing.

“Merry Christmas…” we continued kissing and I started groping her body again.

~Somewhere behind a wall~
Some girls were taking a peek from a wall,

Mariko : Geez…Does Acchan forget we all are still here???

Miichan : I think yes. Can we eat the cake now?

Tomochin : I don’t know Takamina can be like that while kissing.

Nyan : *gulp*

Yuko : Nyan Nyan, let’s do it! Gimme chuuu~ *ready to attack Nyan*

Nyan : Stop it! *slap*

Yuko : So unfair!

THE END

Sorry sorry I know it’s not good! I lost my confidence in writing but I’ve tried my best  :panic:

Offline wynaut

• Member+
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2013, 03:36:41 PM »
this is so adorable!!!!!!
atsuko you go girl!!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2013, 03:38:40 PM »
sasuga moe-chama~~~~~!!!!!

I loved this so much!!! and Yuko-sama is here too!!!

Kya, you will write more stories?

:mon angel:

:nya:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2013, 03:40:29 PM »
yey!atsumina!!
Moe,Mia thank you for this!!
i really miss my otp atsumina... *sniff*
 :cry:

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2013, 04:15:30 PM »
finally ATSUMINA :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
Atsuko and Minami  :heart: :heart:
Atsuko forgot others :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
thank for update :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2013, 04:31:44 PM »
Best gif ever!!!!

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2013, 08:28:20 PM »
Oh oh oh.. geez, I've been waiting for the Atsumina writer, the Atsumina story.. for so long XD

Been really busy but wanted to take a break and found this. I immediately opened this thread when I saw an update and I'm soooo entertained. Haha. Great job on this.. I want Atsu as a gift too!!! HNGGG... yay.  :heart: :heart: :heart: But of course she's all yours Taka..

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Doubt