JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display

Author Topic: My KojiYuu Story (OS: PSP - 2013 Christmas Special)  (Read 51938 times)

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
Re: My KojiYuu Story (What's Wrong *Valentine Special*)
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2013, 04:34:02 AM »
Hi! ano~~  :hee: i just feel like writing last night despite my busy heart! haha.. but I first want to take everybody who's read and thanked and liked and loved my writings. THANK YOUUU~~~ :kneelbow:

...and my special mentions to all my commenters~~ i love you all! thanks for taking time on commenting.  :kneelbow:

@BbSis - …thank youuu~~~ :shy1:
@haruhi16 – ano… uhmm.. :whistle: this time i wrote something that will make you not need tissues~
@Haruko – mine too~~ let’s keep our kojiyuu hearts strong! :farofflook:
@mae – thanks for finding this sweet~~  :shy1:
@luckymmsg – yeah~ we’ll love kojiyuu until the end! :cool1:
@stepk – I’m no great author~~ but yeah.. thank you! :shy2:
@vPANDAv – yes~ me like it too when nyannyan takes the lead! :on bleed:

..here goes~ ^___^)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT’S WRONG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silky soft milky skin grazing upwards against her bare legs woke a certain short girl from her deep slumber. It was a cold though sunny Thursday morning outside and the birds are chirping merrily, sounding so pleasant onto one’s just-woken-up ears. A soft moan was heard as the skin enveloping her body slowly slides down her back, giving her shivers down the spine. That sudden movement allows the sheet covering the two streams away  to reveal their naked bodies now being kissed by the king sun.

She extends her hand backwards to grab the blanket and pulled it back to cover them before snuggling in closer to the girl that’s keeping her close to her bare body. Tickled by the acts of the short snuggling girl, her eyes blinked to open slowly and peak on what had happen. A smile appeared on her face after giving the other one a light peck on its bangs-covered forehead.

--------- FLASHBACK ---------

“Yuuchaaaann~” she called dearly as she wrapped her arms over the girl’s shoulders from the back, nuzzling closer with her nose playfully teasing the girl’s neck.

“Nyannyan? What’s wrong?” Yuko asked with her eyes focused on the TV screen.

“Eh! What’s wrong???!!” she let go of the girl and annoyingly went to their bedroom, turning the lights off as she passed by and barging the door close.

Startled, shoulders involuntary raising all a sudden as a result of Haruna’s actions, her eyes rolled to the sides to glance at the door shut room. “What’s gotten into her?” she murmured.

She grabbed the remote, turned the TV off, and let out a big sigh. As her mind thinks of what to do, she suddenly found herself in front of the bedroom door staring at it blankly. Realizing that her unconsciousness brings her on the room’s doorstep, she gave a knock.

“Nyannyan… what’s wrong? I’m sorry.”

“Sorry your face!” a reply heard from the other side of the door.

“I’m sorry… let me in. Please? Let’s talk.”

“Why are you even asking me what’s wrong?!”

Yuko sighed. “I’m sorry. Let me in?”

“Are you sure?! I tell you, you’ll regret it!”

Still not having an idea what’s wrong with her girlfriend, Yuko looked at the closed door and told herself that she won’t be sleeping in the couch without knowing the answer. “Please let me in…”

The door opens slowly. The lights were already off and it’s dark inside. Yuko slowly peeked in as she gently pushes the door to open it a little wider. She felt a sudden grab on her arm, carelessly pulling her inside the room, then a big push away on her shoulders. A clack on the closing of the door and the sound of a tick of it locking was heard as she felt her body fly uncontrollably towards the bed due to the sudden pull and push. It was so strong that her body bounced on the bed cushion.

“Wha-“

“What’s wrong?! You’re asking me what’s wrong?!!”

She felt a presence of a body on top of her then a grab on the collar of her polo shirt like the buttons were being ripped apart.

“Don’t ask me that when you know the answer why!!”

Defenseless both on words and physically, she felt her top taken off of her body. It didn’t take long when she felt her pants being pulled recklessly away, leaving her on her bikinis. “Nyannyan wait. Let’s ta-“

“No!!!”

Then a force on both her wrist was felt as it was dragged and pinned on the bed above her head. Her heart beats loudly in excitement and also… fright. “Nyannyan wha-“

“Shut up!!” the pinning over her wrists gets heavier and felt Haruna’s bangs grazing over her forehead. “Stop talking Yuko!!”

It was dark and all she knows is that her lips were devoured greedily by the girl above her. Her neck elongates with the push of lips against her and eyelids half open as the hot sensation of the kiss gets into her. The hot breath that is breathing inside her, reaching her lungs and the impulsive biting of her lower lip by the tall girl makes her body arch forward in response. She felt a soft muscle play with her upper lip as the breath from Haruna keeps her insides warm. She started sweating as her own breathing gets short.

Struggling to catch for some air, her eyes closed tight as she applied force on her lips to push the other upwards before pulling away for breath. “Nyannyan… let me breathe.”

Her forehead felt a push of the other’s own as she bring her head back to the comfort of bed. The hair that rests on her chest tickles, bringing a smile on her face. “I can feel your breath from here and I can tell that you’re smiling Yuuchan.”

“S-sorry.”

“Ugh! Quit saying irrelevant things and let’s do this!!”

“Eh?! Wha-what’s-”

“I told you to quit talking non-sense!!”

Her lips were then again more than just touching with the others. It was consumed with so much desire, that Yuko find it hard to believe that she’s being dominated. As sweat starts to build up on their bodies, the hand that’s pinning hers leisurely drift onto her neck, travelling continuously downward with the curves of her body being explored. It was already past her navel when Yuko’s hand got a grip of it and stopped it from going forward.

“S-stop.” She uttered as Haruna broke the kiss out of curiosity.

“No.”

“I… at least tell me what’s wrong first.”

There was a minute of silence. Yuko knows that Haruna is staring at her through the darkness with a serious face and teary eyes. Her heart beats loudly and resulted her gulping.

“Okay. Forget I asked.” Yuko resolved and initiates a kiss that starts their long tiresome night.

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

Carefully, she shoves the blanket away and stood up to head straight to the bathroom. Not a minute has passed when the shorter girl opens her eyes and found her partner missing in bed. She raised her body up and scans the place with her sleepy eyes. Noticing the sound of water coming from the bathroom, she tilted her head sideward.

“Bathing this early?” she whispers to herself.

“Yuuchaaaann~~ are you awake already?” a call from inside the bathroom accompanied with the sound of gushing water.

“Haaaii~~”

“Yuuchaaan.. I forgot my towel.”

“Haaaaii~~”

She wrapped her bare body with the blanket and grabs the towel hanging on the chair in front of the mirror and head towards the bathroom door while squishing her still sleepy eyes. A knock calls the attention of the girl inside the bath. The door slowly opens and Yuko slips her hand with the towel in between the door gap.

“Nyannyan. Your to-“

It feels like de ja vu when her hand was pulled carelessly pulling her inside, then a big push away on her shoulders. A clack on the closing of the door and the sound of a tick of it locking resonates into her ears as she felt her body fly uncontrollably towards bathroom wall.

“Aw! Now what’s-”

“Don’t you dare ask me that question again!!”

Just like last night she felt her hands pinned against the walls again as the water constantly showers on them.  The fabric that’s covering her body got heavier because of the water and soon gave up hanging on her curves, making her bare skin exposed. Haruna grinned.

“N-nya-“ a peck on her lips stopped her from uttering a word.

“Happy hearts day, Yuuchan.” The tall girl smiled.

Her eyes widen in surprise. Yes. She forgot.

“Nyannyaa~~ hhnnn~ nnn~~ mmm~”

--
-
AUTHOR’S NOTES

Heyaaaa~~ It’s been so long since I’ve been here~
Here’s some kojiyuu loving for kojiyuu shippers out there for today. Happy Valentines to all!

Thank you all for reading. I hope you’ll like this one too~
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
Re: My KojiYuu Story (What's Wrong *Hearts Day Special*)
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2013, 07:11:59 AM »
stupid Yuko she forgot  :mon cheek: but it was a sweet moment  :mon inluv: like the other fic thank you   :mon pray2:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2013, 07:30:47 AM »
omg!! thanx for this one shot jeje it was awesome

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2013, 11:12:21 AM »
This really made my day!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING KOJIYUU FIC!! :)
Nyannyan...  XD :inlove: :inlove:
I love it when haruna is the one leading the actions  :lol:
Really thank you so much!! :)))

Silent reader for now

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2013, 07:08:29 PM »
Again your OS was awesome *.*

Yuuchan so mean of you to forget about that hauhauahuahua You got what you deserve =p

I loved it!!! Thank you o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2013, 07:13:13 PM »
Yuko :lol: :lol:

Happy V-day
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2013, 01:19:34 AM »
I so love this OS. THANK YOU!
Happy Valentines DAY!  :heart:

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (Who Knows)
« Reply #147 on: February 26, 2013, 05:07:14 AM »
Hi again~  :) well, I have this fic written for valentines day but at the last moment, I decided not to put it since I am not sure if this one is good enough.. :smhid as you can see, i posted the other one instead.. :lol: hahah.. however, since I haven't written anything for anyone here, i convinced myself to share this.. :oops: :oops:

@mae - haha.. am i really a sweet writer? :stoned:
@Haruko - thank you! everyone here writes awesome OSs! :sweat:
@Tam_atsu - yes.. nyannyan making a move!! wild~!!  :wriggly:
@kurosawa87 - yuko~ flying because of nyannyan! :on drink:
@haruhi16 - thank you great author haru! :kneelbow: :fainted:

i hope you'll still support me after reading this boring piece of mine~  :cry:  :cry: :cry: haha~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- WHO KNOWS -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I wonder how these people meet and come to know each other, how they soon learned that the hand they’re holding is the one that they want to hold for the rest of their lives. Finding them walking hand-in-hand with happy faces tells me that they found love. What is it anyway? Hearing them tell one another ‘I love you’ all the time makes me wonder how deep they meant saying those words. Isn’t that the feelings that bear so much emotion accompanies words that’d be so hard to tell? I wish I knew how it feels like… to be told with those words sincerely. How it really feels like to be in that situation… to be in love.

“Gome ne~ Have you been waiting for long?” she almost startled me.

Interrupting my train of thoughts about things I wish I have the slightest idea about, good timing. This person who’s been here beside me for who-knows-when taught me to be thankful for everyday, reminding me how blessed I am having her. Not lucky, but blessed.

I felt a warm hand enveloped mine. It was so gentle and comforting, giving me a secured feeling within this cold weather. As my eyes rolled to the sides to take a glimpse of her, those set of squirrel teeth flashed brightly. I am always so lost for words.

“Unnn~” I shook my head to let her know I just arrived though the truth is, I’m waiting here for almost half an hour. I just don’t feel like saying that I’ve been waiting.

“It’s been so long since we went out together.” She uttered truth as we begin walking.

“Y-yeah.” I tightened my grasp on her hand in which she doesn’t seem to mind. She’s probably gotten used to the coldness of my hands.

Those couples strolling around caught my attention once more. What was I thinking earlier again? Y-yeah, about love. I was just thinking, how will I know if I am in love? I glanced on the person beside me for the second time and felt a sudden rush of blood gushing through my cheeks. There were no other feelings, I can just… smile.

“How about we eat here?” she asked dragging me gently to the window of the said shop to check out the menu.

Her head turned to me to meet my eyes. Everything is like on slow motion as I watch her cute face flash a smile on me, making my tongue tied for that little reason.

“Nyannyan? Are you okay?” there appears frown on her forehead.

“Ah! Yes. Let’s!”

There goes my speechless self again. I don’t really know why but with her, everything seems to be so magical. When she looks at me, I feel like the whole of me is going to melt from the gaze of those eyes. And when she smiles, my insides are like jumping crazily within the little space they have, some even feels like coming out.

“You really are the spacey princess.” She giggled as she led me to sit on a chair.

“Sorry.”

“What were you thinking anyway this time?” Yuuchan asked casually as she scanned the menu. “Ramen.” She whispered.

“Just… stuffs.”

“Stuffs eh?” Her lower lip sticks out and nods like she understands that I don’t want to share it. “So what are you having?” she continued with a grin.

“Are you having ramen?” I asked and was answered by a silent nod. “I’ll have what you’ll be having.”

“Eh…Nyannyan’s just too lazy to browse on the menu~”

“Haha! Maybe I am.”

It’s not true though. It’s just that, my eyes although focused with the menu can only reflect you on my mind. I mean, I see food but my head is definitely all about you, especially now that you’re with me. Maybe because it’s been so long and I missed you. I missed us being this way.

“Two special ramen please… And…Cold water?” She verified with her eyes on mine. It was big and cute. I just agreed with a smile.

Who would’ve known that I’m still shy all around you? We’ve been on shoots a lot, even with just our bikinis on but still it felt like I want to see more of you and know you deeper. Being friends with you for years doesn’t even ease the longing I have for you when a day passes by without the sight of you. And I wonder why I felt that. Maybe I am…

“Two special ramen!” the waiter put down two big bowls in front of us along with two glasses of water with floating ice cubes. “Enjoy your meal ladies.” And then he left.

Now it’s just me and her again accompanied by two bowls of ramen and cold water. I watch her dig in.

“Eh~ why are you not eating?” she asked surprised. “That’s what you get from being too lazy to look on the menu. Geez~”

She put down her chopsticks and lifts her bowl, placing it inches beside mine. Her body rose as she carefully stood up and sat beside me. Then the next thing I know is that she’s grinning at me.

“You can’t concentrate when I’m in front of you. I’ll sit here instead.” She giggled teasing me.

I love it though. Somehow, she knows me, what I feel. I’m thankful but at the same time… worried. Who wouldn’t be?

I replied with a smile and started to chow down the now cooling ramen. I can see her watching as I little by little take down the food we ordered. It was such an incomprehensible feeling of security and embarrassment but it somehow felt okay. Who knows how long we’ll be able to stay like this. Who knows how long things like this could be this comforting.

“It’s so cold, ne~”

“Hai… so cold.”

“Yes! So cold and you’re dressed like that!” she pointed at my clothes down to my skirt. “At least wear something that’ll keep you warm Nyannyan~ Geez~”

I can’t help but giggle over her declaration of concern on the way I dress. It’s casually cute. “Haaaai~ I’ll wear something long next time.” And gave her a wink.

“Good. I don’t want you getting sick because of the way you dress. Wear something appropriate for the weather next time okay?” she replied and lifts the ramen bowl to her mouth to finish what’s left.

“Haaaii~~” I replied childishly.

Yuuchan’s always like that, taking care of me as if I was a helpless child. It’s not like I don’t want it, I actually love it. Her looking after me and reminding me of what and what not to do is really something sweet. She’s never that too remindful too which makes it enough for me to feel not suffocated. I love how balanced everything were. I love how we are now.

“Finish your food. Then we’ll go somewhere…”

My eyes widen a little from what I heard. Knowing her, she’ll probably bring me to the park where we used to spend the night chatting. So I hurried up the food and finished eating. I saw her smile at me as she watches me do everything.

I was right. Now we’re here sitting at the park without minding the cold that is slowly creeping in our bodies. She removed her jacket and covered my exposed legs while looking worriedly at me. Her palms slipped to cup my cheeks to have it warmed.

“I’m not letting you freeze to death when you’re with me.” She chuckled before sitting next to me.

“Ne, Yuuchan…” I paused and hesitated.

“Hmm?”

“How will you know … if you’re in-love?” I see her smile as she focused her eyes onto the ground like she was reminiscing something precious and happy.

“You wouldn’t even have a clue that you are…”

I pouted a reply. “Then how come people tell that they found love?”

She shrugged her shoulders with her who-knows-look flashing on me. Then I heard her sigh as I watch her shoulders relax from it. “Sometimes you’ll just realize you already are when it’s nearly over… or when everything starts to be painful.”

My forehead cringe a frown. “So no one knows it right away huh? I see.”

“But…” I noticed sparks in her eyes like there was someone she has on mind. “I believe that it is something that is really hard to explain, a feeling that can’t be expressed by mere words.”

I didn’t reply a word as I try to look over my past. Have I been there?

“It’s like mixed feelings of fear, sadness, and joy.” She continued.

“…someone on your mind?” I asked as casual as I can.

She just smiled at me and gave me a pinch on my cheek. “You’re still so cute!”

“Itai~ Itai~ Yuuchaaann~” I reacted pulling my face away from her sadistic hands. “…but seriously?! Anyone?”

“Haha~ really cute~” she continued giggling. “I have one~”

“Ehh? “ I looked away and beamed. “So how does love feel for you?” She sat back beside me and crossed her arms over her chest, must be cold without her jacket on.

“It was an unexplainable feeling in which all I can do is smile, making your tongue tied for every little things that person does… that when your eyes meet, it feels like the whole of me is going to melt.”

That sounds… familiar.

“There was this feeling of longing that creeps in each moment that I am not with that person. It’s really funny since you can feel the desire to be with that person more even if it still not that long since you’ve parted. It feels crazy to be honest.”

“Wow.” I murmured and stared on the jacket that is keeping my lap warm. It was that same feeling. “You two… together?”

I saw her eyes smiled sadly along with dimpled grin flash the ground. “Sadly, no.” Her eyes met mine for a second and returned her stare back to the same spot. “But I’m happy the way we are now.”

“Sadly… but happy?” I chuckled.  “You’re confusing.”

Did I just say confusing? I, myself is not that foreign to that said feeling. I know that really well. It was because of that worrisome feeling towards the happiness that at any moment may seem to go away because of the unknown bond that you shared with that person. Am I right Yuuchan? That bond that you wish you knew what it was, so you won’t be thinking negatively of the future.

“I know right. It’s that confusing feeling.” She sighed and stood up to distance herself a little. “…but I’ll take each opportunity we have together any day… no matter how uncertain our future may be.”

That was deep, but I somehow seem to understand.

I stare at her back that is facing me. That back that’s always in front of me when she drags me along, back that is always in front of me that is so strong. Yuuchan. It’s the same feeling.

“Back then, I wish I have an idea if the feeling is really mutual.”

“Back then? You don’t want to know it now?”

“Knowing everything is not always good. There are things that are still better left unknown... better be left clueless.” Her head tilts up to gaze at the stars. “…sometimes it’s better to just go with the flow and enjoy each moment. Things do change after all.”

“So that is love for you?” I asked as I absorb her words that is inviting my curiosity to explore more about what I really feel. After all, her words perfectly describe mine… especially when I’m with her. If that is how it is, then maybe I am already in love.

“I guess…” she replied facing me with a grin. “How about Nyannyan? Ever felt in love?”

I gave her a silent stare which lasted for more than a second. Gluing my eyes onto her blissful face as I held the giggly feeling I have inside allows me to not blurt what’s on my mind out and think calmly of what to reply.

“I felt all those you’ve mentioned towards someone… If that is love, then maybe I am…”

“Eh? Does he know?” she asked curiously with her eyebrows slanting a question.

“Nope.” I smiled and notice her pout.

Just like her, maybe I’m also scared of what will happen if I’d let her know. Choosing to keep everything to myself and make the most out of it as long as time permits is the road I’ve preferred to take. Yes, it may not bring me certainty of lifetime happiness, but even just a week worth of bliss makes me thankful enough for going through this wonderful feeling. Pain is surely just lying ahead of the road waiting to engulf me but I don’t care anymore.

I stood up and reached her pouting face to be cupped within these palms. Her warmed cheeks turned red and goes great with her glittering eyes. The face of the person whom I first felt love will always be yours, Yuuchan. What will happen to us from here on? …who knows?

--
-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR’S NOTES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this is the most random story I have written. This isn’t even sound like a story, ne? Just some random talking and monologue~ I don’t know what feeling this short has brought anyone who read this but still, thank you so much for reading this one. Haha~

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:16:04 AM by freakymonday »
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (OS: Who Knows)
« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2013, 07:59:55 AM »
yeah kojiyuu.. wait what... no kiss?! T_T...  come on haruna kiss heeeeeer!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2013, 08:46:27 AM »
Yuko is suffering without a Nyannyan kiss :lol: :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2013, 09:52:34 AM »
yeah kojiyuu.. wait what... no kiss?! T_T...  come on haruna kiss heeeeeer!

Haha! Ohyeah nyannyan kiss!!!!  :inlove:

Silent reader for now

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2013, 10:42:30 AM »
I love you~  ;)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2013, 12:16:49 PM »
i read again all yourfic I can't wait for another one :)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2013, 02:20:57 PM »
Nyannyan, the blushing face of Yuuchan in the reveled she loves you back!

This made me think about this thibgs too ><

Thank you for the os

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2013, 10:19:50 PM »
OMG! Kojiharu was really wild in the valentine one!

Offline Jo1410

• KojiYuu is The BEST
  • I'm still me
« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2013, 06:13:39 PM »
thanks for the OS

I really love your OS :D

:D

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »
I really enjoyed your OS! Especially the Valentine's one :heart:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »
I really loved your fanfics spend a wonderful time to read
I hope you keep writing

Thanks.

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (OS: Happy on a Birthday)
« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2013, 05:25:28 AM »
I'm back! But only for a while~  :banghead: I am busy these days.. But it was my Oshi's Birthday so I feel like doing a short for her.. Yay! But  as always, I want to thank all who have been reading my writings until now! Thank you so much for the continuous support!!  :kneelbow:

@Haruko - Yeah.. no kiss on that one.. Sorry..  :glasses:
@kurosawa87 - Suffering is necessary for my OTP! :kekeke:
@Tam_atsu - Expect one in this then~ :on lol:
@haruhi16:wub: i love you too~~ :on speedy:
@mae - wow.. thanks for reading it all again.. :farofflook:
@BbSis - yeah.. i am such a deep person neh? :frustrated:
@kahem - my oshi is a wild one! I can feel it!!  :hiakhiakhiak:
@Jo1410 - Thank you so much!!!  :shy2:
@sharlatan - which valentine one?  :hee:
@Archer1992 - yes. Thank you very much. I will try my best. :sweat:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NYANNYAAAAAAANNN~~!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy on a Birthday

She was running late. Breathing fast and deep with her feet racing with each other like on a competition on who will arrive first on that certain mat in front of a certain door. Jumping on turns on every corner, her gasps echoed through the hallway as she dashed towards the last floor of the said building.

When her eyes meets the destined doormat from a distance, her phase slows down which makes her breathing sounds louder. She stops in front of a familiar door and took a glance on her watch. A smile made way on her face, revealing those lovely pair on dimples carved on her cheeks.  She gathers a breath closing her eyes to stabilize her breathing.

“Yosh~!”

Hands made its way to fix herself, palm ironing her shirt and re-arranging the fit of her baggy pants on her waist. Finally, fingers skillfully tapping on her hair to have it away from being a mess. She clears her throat before slightly tapping the door with the back of her knuckles.

“Geez~ why am I knocking?” she pressed the doorbell with a smile.

It was just a matter of seconds when the door slowly opens an inch. Eyes can be seen peeking through the small gap of the door. The girl outside smiled from ear to ear. What a cheeky smile.

“Hi!” she greeted. “...am I.... late?”

The door closes again.

“Eh?!” Yuko stepped closer to the door. “Hey~ I’m sorry.” No response was heard from the other side of the door. “Are you mad?”

Silence still echoed as a reply. The short girl scratches the back of her head and sighed.

“I think... I should go.” Sorry is evident on her face. “H-Happy Birthday Nyannyan.” Yuko turned her back from the door.

“W-wait.” Finally, a word from the other side. “D-don’t go.”

The door slowly opens wide, enough for the short girl to notice that it is an invitation for her to come in. Yuko smiled. She stepped inside and go directly to the living room. Her body slumped seated on the couch.

“Party’s over huh?” she commented as she saw the dining table already done and the food collected for  keep. “I’m sorry.”

“You’ve been so busy lately. I understand.” the tall girl murmured with a sad smile. “But I’m happy you still came for me.”

“Of course! I can’t miss your birthday~” Yuko replied sweetly as she stands up and walk towards the girl who is standing in front of the fridge, looking for food for her late visitor. “I made something for you~”

Haruna blushed. She turned around and accepted the box held by the short girl. Tears are evident on her eyes.

“Happy Birthday, Nyannyan.”

“Thank You~” tears fell from her eyes.

“Eh?~” her thumb wiped away the said tears. “Why are you crying?”

“...because I thought... you already forgot about me.”

“You know what Nyannyan?” Yuko sighed again under a smile. “Never in my mind that I lost you for a second. You are always here.” she taps her head. “...and here.” and pointed her heart.

“Yuuchan...” the birthday girl smiled.

“Put that one on the fridge. It eat tomorrow.”

Haruna nods. The girl in baggy pants stood up and walk towards the door of the tall girl’s bedroom.

“I miss you a lot.” Yuko whispered in a sad tone. “And I don’t know when is the next time we’re gonna meet again like this.”

The tall girl’s eyes rolls to the side. She knows it’s true and is sharing the same feeling as the younger girl. Her longing heart tingles in pain. With Yuko silently facing the door, Haruna stood up and follow to where the short girl is.

“You’re not the only one who felt that something is missing, Yuuchan.” she wrapped her arms around Yuko’s shoulders and rested her head on the girl’s crown, allowing Yuko to reset on her chest. “...that’s why I’m really glad that you’re here.”

“Nyannyan...” she called. “...it’s late.”

“I know.”

Both breathe in calmly as they enjoy the warmth of each other.

“You planned this, right?” Haruna whispered. “...arriving late.”

Yuko could only giggle in reply.

“Give it to me then.” she whispered closer to the short girl’s ear. “...the best birthday present.”

Haruna felt a push, back hitting the room door. She smiled. Tiptoed, Yuko’s lips reached for the other, pressing it gently with so much desire and longing. Soft warm lips moving together in sync, tasting its tasteless sweetness that both of them long missed. They pulled apart and leaned foreheads together. Both smiled in closed eyes.

“Happy Birthday, Nyannyan.”

The door of the room opened with both figures still tangled together, making it’s way in. For the birthday girl, it has indeed become a happy day.

--
-
AUTHOR’S NOTES
This was supposed to be uploaded last friday but wasn’t able to because I had a very bad week :( :( . I wasn’t able to write anything though I had some drafts for my oshi’s birthday..  :cry:

So yeah.. Happy Birthday Nyannyan!!  :wub: :wub:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (OS: Happy on a Birthday)
« Reply #159 on: April 21, 2013, 09:24:48 AM »
Kojiyuu! Go go let's go romansu!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display