JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Audience

Author Topic: Kako no Cafe [Part7][2/24/14] (multipairing)  (Read 43862 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Kako no Cafe [Part4][3/3/13] - Multiple Couple
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2013, 08:36:12 AM »
sayuki~
Where's my coffee and cake!XD
Pls update soon!
:on gay:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:25:58 AM by Chichay12 »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Kako no Cafe [Part4][3/3/13] - Multiple Couple
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2013, 08:36:09 AM »
FIGHTING SAYUKI CHAAAN   :otomerika: :yossi: :otomerika: :yossi: :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
Re: Kako no Cafe [Part5][6/21/13] - Multiple Couple
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2013, 09:02:46 AM »
A/N: I'm sorry for my absence in 3 months >.< Many things happened that I lost my inspiration to continue writing. But fortunately, .... I'm back!!!! Finally!!!

My sincere apology for making you guys wait for me T^T I'm really sorry! I'll update all my fic ASAP. I promise!!! Cross my heart!

And here is the new part for this sweet story.

Kako no Cafe [Part 5]

After a few days, Kako no Cafe got some more customers. First, a day after Yuki and Takamina met the weird duo, Yuko and Haruna, as they had promised, a few customers visited their cafe, and all were the duo’s friends and co-workers. The cafe received good feedbacks and after that, more and more customers came. Takamina had never closed the cafe earlier than 9pm. And if the number of customers kept increasing, she would delay the closing time to 11pm.

A month had passed, Kako no Cafe finally gained some fame for itself. Takamina was really happy to see her lonely cafe now had some regular customers, especially the two saviors, Yuko and Haruna. Besides them, Takamina and Yuki met Shinoda Mariko, who was a fashion designer, owner of ‘ricori’, and close friend of Haruna. The woman soon became a regular of the cafe after she heard from Haruna together with her fiancé, Mii-chan. Minegishi Minami, MC of NHK television, along with Mariko, became the troll duo of Kako no Cafe. Every time they visited, the atmosphere immediately changed into a hilarious, funny, and friendly with their non-stop jokes. Those soon-to-be-married couple became friends with Takamina and Yuki.

Although, if we are mentioning about regular customers. We can’t forget about the cyborg, according to what Yuki calls her. The young cold girl, who always picks the table in a corner and sits there alone. She never orders anything else besides hot chocolate and strawberry cake or never says anything to Yuki besides four “magical words”: “Same as usual, please”. This is a reason why Yuki didn’t like her so much. Her cold attitude, despite her cute look and voice, gave her a chill and nuisance. The girl came to the cafe around nine in the morning and left at two in the afternoon every day. No matter if Yuki likes her or not, the young girl is the most regular customer of the cafe. This explained for the cup of hot chocolate and a plate of strawberry cake always found on the counter every 9 am.

But for some reasons, today, the hot chocolate turned cold; the strawberry cake was eaten by other customers. The cyborg didn’t show up.

At 8 pm, the cafe was still crowded. Even though there were lots of work, Yuki sometimes had her gaze on the entrance, looking for the small cold figure. But every time she did that, disappointment was the only thing she found. She sighed heavily while leaning on the counter with her head placing on her hand boringly.

Suddenly, the doorbell went off. Like an instinct, Yuki immediately looked at the doorway but right away was disappointed. It was not the cyborg, but someone else that was familiar to her. Hearing the doorbell, Takamina came from the kitchen and stood beside Yuki. The midget saw the new customer and greeted in joy.

“Sae-chan! You’ve come.”

“Yo, Takamina.” The short-hair, boyish girl greeted back. She smiled to the midget and gave her a hug when Takamina approached her.

“It took you quite a long time to finally visit me, Sae-chan.”

“Gomen ne. I’ve been busy lately so even I want to, I don’t have much spare time to pay you a visit.” The boyish girl scratched her head.

“Hahaha, it’s OK. Don’t worry. At least you’ve come now.” Takamina laughed and then turned to look at the barista, who had been looking at them in surprise. “Ah, Yukirin, I almost forgot. Sae-chan, this is Kashiwagi Yuki, my best friend in high school. And Yukirin, this is Miyazawa Sae, the one that I told you about before. She’s the one who gave us all the old things in the cabinet.”

The boyish girl, who is called Sae, happily shook Yuki’s hand with a big smile.

“Nice to meet you, Kashiwagi-san.”

“Etou… Nice to meet you too, Miyazawa-san. And thank you for helping us.” Yuki shook back with a warm smile.

“It’s nothing. Being able to help such a beautiful woman like you is my honor.”

Yuki blushed a little by the sweet compliment of Sae. She quickly turned around and continued to do her task to hide her face.

“Oi, Sae-chan. No flirting with my employee, especially my best friend.”

Takamina hit Sae on her shoulder and glared at the boyish girl. Sae raised her hands up to make a defeated sign and then went to an empty table. The midget sighed, shook her head slowly and gave Sae the menu.

“Ah right, Takamina, are you recruiting more people for your café?” Sae looked up to talk to Takamina after looking at the menu.

“Yeah. It’s getting more crowed here. I and Yukirin can’t handle everything by ourselves now so we need more help. Plus, Yukirin isn’t staying here for long.”

“Ehh? Why not?”

“Because she has her own business in her hometown. She just works here for a while to help me.”

“Oh… I see.” Sae scratched her cheek. “If so then I can help you guys sometimes, when I have my free time.”

“Really?” Takamina’s eyes suddenly became so sparkling.

“Yeah. I’ll pass by sometimes and give you a hand. Of course without paid.”

“Wow, thanks a lot, Sae-chan. You’ve already helped me with my idea for the old souvenir. This is too much to ask from you.”

“It’s no biggie, Takamina. We’re friends, ain’t we? It’s normal for friends to help each other.”

“You’re a real gentleman, my friend. I wonder why you’re still single now.” Takamina giggled and pat Sae’s shoulder.

“Shut up. You’re no different than me, Takamina. Anyway, an iced espresso for me, please.”

“Right away.”

About 8.30pm, the doorbell rang again. From the other side of the counter, Yuki and Takamina looked over to see who was coming in. Yuki wasn’t hoping the cyborg girl to come anymore since it was late already. But anywho, both she and Takamina were surprised by the newcomers. There were two girls, both looked quite young but the long-hair looked younger than the short-hair. The short-hair one was more energetic than the other, when she immediately approached Yuki at the counter after opening the door.

“Excuse me, is here recruiting waitresses?”

“Ehhh… Yes…” Yuki felt a little uncomfortable when the new girl’s face was too close to hers, and stared at her like threatening.

“Oi, Jurina, it’s rude. Stop that.” The long-hair girl said and grabbed the other girl at her collar. She pulled the girl, who was called Jurina,  back and pat her head hard.

“Itai, Rena-chan. Mou… That hurts.”

Jurina massaged her head slowly and looked at the later girl with teary eyes.

“Don’t look at me like that. You’re the rude one here.”

“Gomen…”

Jurina looked down and now she looked almost like a guilty puppy. Suddenly, screams came from all the young female customers in the café. Whispers were everywhere about how cool and cute Jurina was. The male customers were also whispering about how beautiful and cute Rena was. However, there was one person that was pissed off by the energetic girl. It was no one but Sae. Her forehead furrowed and she wore a bored expression on her face.

Yuki and Takamina watched the customers’ reactions and they both gave a look to each other. Then they looked at the duo.

“No wonder…” Takamina mumbled.

Jurina had a boyish look but she was still girly, not like Sae. The girl was energetic and cute like a little girl. But she could be cool and charming like a prince with her short hair from an angle.  On the other hand, Rena looked more like a princess due to her long black silky hair and pale pretty face. She was more skinny and mature than Jurina. They almost completely contrast each other.

“Anou…” Rena approached Takamina and Yuki in a shy way. “My apology for the rudeness… We saw your recruitment sign outside and we would like to ask for more information about that.”

“It’s alright.” Takamina smiled to the duo. “Welcome to our café, how may I help you?”

“Well… We would like to know about your requirements for recruitment.”

“We don’t ask much from our staff. We just need them to be hard-working and on time. No experience required, of course. We can teach new employees during working.”

“OK… But how about students? Do you recruit students to work part time?”

“Well, in that case, we will have to consider their schedule first, for the best of the café. Are you two students?”

“Well yes.This girl over here is studying at Akibahara high school while I’m studying at Tokyo University. We can work after 5pm every day and all day during weekend.”

“Hmm…” Takamina scratched her cheek and thought for a while. “Here is most crowed during evenings and weekends, so I guess I really need some people to help us. You guys can work for us then.”

“Really?” Rena said happily.

“Um.” Takamina nodded and smiled to her. “I’ll need to talk to you guys more later on and make a contact. But anyway, both of you are hired.”

“Hai~ Arigatou!” The duo said at the same time.

“By the way, my name is Takahashi Minami, the owner. But you can just call me Takamina.” Then the midget pointed at the tall girl next to her, who was greeting them with a smile. “And this is Kashiwagi Yuki, the barista. Both of us are 21. We’re looking forward to work with you guys.”

“We’re glad to work with you two, too. My name is Matsui Rena, 21 years old.” The long hair girl introduced herself.

“And I’m Matsui Jurina, 15!” The short-hair girl exclaimed over Rena’s shoulder.

“Nani?!?!?”

Both Takamina’s and Yuki’s jaws dropped.

“You’re 15? Unbelievable! You look… more mature than that!” Yuki said in surprise.

“Haha. I know, right? I got that quite often.” Jurina smiled while scratching her head.

“Both of you are Matsui… Are you two related? Sisters maybe?” Takamina questioned.

“Oh no, we’re not blood-related. I’m just her childhood friend.” Rena immediately shook her head.

“6 years of age gap is a big number for a childhood friendship. I’m amazed.” Takamina nodded. “OK then you two come with me to the office to sign some more paper. Then you can start working here tomorrow.”

“Hai~”

Please read and review

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2013, 09:07:00 AM »
Ehem =w= anyway, new update =w=
Where the hell is my PJ48 new chapter!!?!?!?! XD
Mayu~ where are you Mayu~ Don't let Sae take Yuki~

Sorry too much spam. Anyway glad to see you update your fic. Or else...  :twisted:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2013, 09:39:46 AM »
You're back Sayuki-san! :twothumbs Okaeri! :fap

Uwaa~ Where's Mayu? What happened to her? Yuki felt empty without seeing her cyborg.. Hehehe Ohno! Love-triangle? Hohoho Can't wait :twisted:

What will happen next? Kyaaa~ I can't wait! XD

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup :twothumbs

NICE~ :twothumbs

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2013, 09:47:39 AM »
You're back !! :cow:

Aw, Yuki is getting lonely without the cyborg at her usual spot. That's so cute.
When will they get to really talk?

Thanks for the update :deco:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2013, 10:33:39 AM »
Welcome back

Takamina now can have a good crew to cover Yukirin
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2013, 10:47:37 AM »
Sayuki-san!!. Okaeri!! :welcome
Sae-chan flirting as usual :P
YAY!! Wmatsui has appeared! :cathappy: :deco: lol jurina gor scolded :lol:
thanx for the update :cow:  :love:
P.S. please update let me be your soon! it's favourite! :bow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2013, 01:23:45 PM »
thank sayuki san....i cant comment a lot im too happy seeing you back!! yes!!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2013, 01:28:06 PM »
Good for Minami that her cafe was getting more and more popular...

Thank's to Yuko and Haruna... but somehow I think Mayu had a hand in this too...

Why did Mayu always come to the cafe?

Yeah... Yuki starting to look for Mayu when she did not show up...

Ah... Jurina and Rena already so popular...And they are going to contribute to make the cafe even more popular...

When Yuki is going to go?

Who would be in charge of the Batista section if Yuki was not around anymore?

What's going to happen to Minami's cafe next?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2013, 01:59:15 PM »
FINALLY YEAH THANK

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2013, 05:31:25 PM »
Praise the lord, you're back! :panic: You don't know how happy I am to see an update from you! :cow:

Okay, excuse me for my sudden fangirling, but great (comeback) chapter! I'm glad that both Yuki and Minami got a few individuals willing to help them out in the cafe. Especially when it's getting busier and more customers are being attracted. :cathappy: I wonder where Mayu went though? She's not visiting the cafe often anymore... :?

Anyway, welcome back, Sayuki-san! Looking forward to more of your future work and updates! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2013, 05:40:53 PM »
yay~~
...mayuyu not there....
wmatsui enter!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
Thanks for returning with a great chapter! Woohoo! more characters appearing!  :cow:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2013, 11:40:42 PM »
I love wmatsui in here *fangirling* but there's a tiny mistake here "21-16=6" :D

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2013, 12:23:56 AM »
I love your Fic, It's very interesting.  :twothumbs
Yay! Sae-chan  :wub: & Jurina-chan  :cathappy:
I can see this being WMatsui & MaYuki but I wonder who Sae will be paired with...Sayaka?  :?
The Recipes sound interesting does the cafe have a selection of Tea? I'm more of a tea drinker... :nervous
Due to the brewing Rival status of Sae & Jurina do you think she will serve Sae the bitter as hell tea from shukan akb as a prank  :twisted: :lol:
I'm also guessing the the rival shop is owned by Acchan as she did say that she wanted to own a cake shop when she was little  :huhuh
BTW I honestly thought the Antique shop woulda been owned by Sayaka not Sae, it seem to suit her more,and coz of her connection with Takamina from Infinity  O0
I can't wait for the next installment!  :panic:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2013, 03:11:20 AM »
OMG!! Wmatsui!.. I want saeyuki instead mayuki..

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2013, 06:55:40 PM »
Your idea is FRESH !  :on gay: :on gay:
Fresher than lemon LOL
Thank you, i am delighted  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline Kamen Knight

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2013, 08:32:25 PM »
You took WMatsui in this fic!! Man, I can't wait to read the next chapter! Hopefully it won't take 3 months like before lol

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2013, 05:47:36 PM »
Sorry about the long waiting xP And also for the short update. But this is just the opening for the comeback of one of my fics~ Guess which one it will be~ Anyways, thanks for your patience and again I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. I'll try to organize my time again, and also my mood to write faster~

Kako no Cafe [Part6]

A week later, the two new employees had started their jobs quite well. Jurina became a waitress and she got a lot of attention from the customers, especially from girls. On the other hand, Rena was also a waitress and student of Yuki. She attracted many male customers with her kind attitude and cute appearance. She was also hard-working when learning from Yuki how to make good coffee. Although, Rena was quite clumsy so her coffee was usually either too bitter or too sweet. However, most of the male customers would tell her that her coffee was good with a forced smile, except for the “white mouse”. Jurina always got herself to be the first victim who tasted Rena’s coffee after she had learned a recipe from Yuki. Each time, she would either have a sleepless night or a tireless marathon around the park near the café, or spend more than an hour in the toilet. Despite of how many times the younger Matsui told her to quit being a barista, Rena would refuse to giving up and she kept trying until Jurina had to thank her for the drink. That was her goal in this café.

Besides from the fact that the café was getting more crowded because of the two new employees, there was something new but also expecting. As usual, at 9 am, the doorbell rang and coming inside was a little figure with black twin tails and cute red ribbon.

“Irassaimase~” Yuki called out as a habit without turning around, when she was so busy with her morning coffee.

“Usual order please, if you still remember it.”

Like a waking up call, Yuki immediately recognized the voice. The barista turned around to face the cold small cyborg wearing her white hoodie and carrying her black backpack. Somehow, she was very glad to see the girl after a week of absence.

“Of course I do. Please take a seat.” This time, not like the time before, Yuki smiled to the girl, which gave the girl a small surprise. But the girl just shrugged it off and walked to her favorite seat.

At that time, Yuki went to tell Takamina to make a strawberry cake for the girl. The midget was also glad to hear that their common customer had come back and quickly made the best cake with her best skill as a welcoming back gift. As for Yuki, she went away to prepare a hot chocolate. But then she heard some soft cough. It was from the cyborg girl. It seemed that she was having a cold. Yuki thought for a while, and then she decided to make something else, something special for the cyborg.

With a smile on her face, Yuki quickly prepared the special drink.

Few minutes later, Yuki went to the cyborg’s seat with a piece of strawberry cake and a cup of hot drink.

“Sorry for the long wait~” Yuki said to the girl and set up everything on the table gently.

The girl put down her book and took a look at the things on her table. A furrow formed between her eyebrows. She slowly looked up at Yuki and said in a cold tone.

“Excuse me. I don’t think I can’t drink coffee, especially black coffee.”

“This is not just black coffee. It’s called “Recopresso”, as in recovering espresso.”

“Well, no matter what its name is, it’s still black coffee.” The girl replied with a series of soft cough.

“But it will help you with that coughing. Drink it and you’ll feel better.”

Yuki convinced the girl to drink her secret recipe. But it seemed that the girl still hesitated to drink it. She sure did not like coffee at all.

“Trust me, please. If your cough doesn’t go away, I’ll charge your order free.”

The girl looked at Yuki one last time before she sighed in defeat and held the cup up to her lips. She slowly took a small sip of coffee, and closed her eyes to wait for the bitterness. However, she tasted something like coffee but also salty and sour. Her forehead furrowed because of the weird taste in her mouth. She looked at Yuki, asking why she made her drink this thing. But to her disappointment, the older girl just shook her head and gestured to continue. The younger girl did not know why she had to listen to the other girl, but she still did it. She drank almost half of the cup in one sip. Paying for that, her throat hurt badly because of the saltiness and sourness. She put down the coffee and received a glass of fresh water from Yuki. The water helped to soothe the pain in her throat quickly. However, it did not soothe her anger at the barista.

“What did you just make me drink, for God’s sake?”

“Espresso with a little salt and lemon. Do you like it? Is it good?” Yuki answered innocently with a smile on her face.

“No I don’t like it. It tastes so weird that…” The girl’s lips moved, like she was trying to taste the remaining coffee on her tongue again. Suddenly, her eyes opened widely like she just discovered something surprising. “… But it’s good. And my throat doesn’t hurt anymore…”

“I’m glad to hear that.” Yuki smiled to the girl.

“… How did you do that?” The girl asked with doubt. She still hadn’t believed that a cup of coffee could cure her cough.

“It’s a secret. I won’t tell you unless you give me something back.” Yuki placed a finger on her lips and smirked at the girl evilly.

“Something like what?”

“Like… your name and your attitude right now. I like you when you talked to me more than just the four usual words you say to me every time you come here.”

“Well then. I won’t do what you want me to do since you just told me what is in the coffee just a few minutes ago. And I’m not so stupid to know lemon and salt are medication for treating cough.”

To her surprise, the girl gave Yuki a smirk. Immediately, she facepalmed herself. She just failed on her intend to get close to the girl because of her fish brain. As for the younger girl, she sat there and watched the older girl hitting herself with the tray in amusement. Somehow, she was having fun when watching the barista. She took another sip of the coffee and continued reading her book. Seeing that, Yuki excused herself and left.

But right after she turned her back away, a cold but angelic voice said an unexpected thing to her.

“My name is Watanabe Mayu. Thanks for the drink.”

Hearing this, Yuki felt very comfortable and pleased. Almost all of the bad expression she had about this girl before had gone. She knew, for now, that this girl was not so rude and cold inside.

“I’m Kashiwagi Yuki. It’s my pleasure to help you. It’s nice to meet you, Watanabe-san.”

She gave Mayu a warm smile, even though she knew the girl wouldn’t see that when Mayu was so focusing on her book. But she did not mind at all. She walked back to the counter to work. Little did she know, behind that book, a smile, happy and relaxing, bloomed on the lips of whom given a nickname by “cyborg”.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Audience