JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Koko de Kiss Shite

Author Topic: [OneShots/Short stories] missed day - Kojiyuu part 1 - 17-12-13  (Read 21519 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
I only read the fanfics from all of you, I feel bad about that, so I will put this oneshot that I write~~

Looks like I need let here a list of the Oneshots and that for more easy reading~

Free time

Jealous of a cat
I will be there with you - Kojiyuu
October 17

P.D: I speak spanish so if something is wrong with my english say it please~

------------

GAME

- Aaaaaah!! I'm sick of this! - A little squirrel screams as she pulled all the books that she had in front of her, causing me to take off my eyes from my 3DS.

- Yuuchan? are you okay? - I asked as I watched her in a strange way, it is not normal that Yuko acts in this way.

- Nyan nyan… I have decided… - She said in a serious tone, that make me feel worried and cause that I put more attention in her words - I will stop of studying and i will establish the Fanclub of Nyan nyan, I will be the member number 1, specially dedicated to harassing you… - She said in a tone very serious, but that doesn't mean that I stop of think "What the hell is she saying?", I give her a hit in the head and start to play again

- Stop saying stupid things - I said her, I was thinking that maybe what she want to say was something more important… but now I see that I was wrong.

- Nyan nyaaaaan!! I'm really stressed!!! I need love~ - She started to say like a little girl

- Yuuchan! I said this before, Behave a little, its not my fault that you are in final exams - Yuko is in her last semester of university, thanks to the school she don't have to much time for me, and now that she is in final exams she have less time for me… so, because of that I have to come to her house as she studies, but I come here more because when Yuko said that she will do something, she doesn't care about her health or things like that, the only thing that she thinks is about her goal, is why I have to watch for her health.

- But…Nyan nyan…I'm…really… - Yuko doesn't finish the sentence and that make me fell worried

- Yuko?… - I saw her and she was there… sleeping - My Yuuchan works hard, right? - I said whispering and then I give her a kiss in her forehead, but then I fell how she pulled me by the arm and kissed me on the lips - Y-Yuko!! - I said surprised

- Eeeee~h Nyan nyan can be cute when she wants - she said in a sexy tone with that serious look in her eyes, then she took me and starting to pull me in the floor - Nyan nyan… really… - Yuko started to kiss my neck - I don't want to know about books for a time… - Then she kissed my lips and she stood clutching me

-Yuuchan? - I said her name when I saw that she stop what she was doing, when she starts this she doesn't stop… is not like if I want her to continue this…

- A~h I really want to do this and that with you…. but I`m to tired… I cant think on pervert things… - she said in a relaxed tone

- Yuuchan?.. are you sure that you are not thinking in something pervert?… - I said in the more relaxed way that I could

- Yes… - She answered me in the same way, but that unashamedly squirrel was rubbing her face against my breasts… tired and all but she cant stop to be a pervert…

- Good… then… you are so tired, I think that is better if I go to my home now - I said, my words caused her to withdraw her face on my breasts

- No - she said in a monotone tone - you will stay here - She hugs me in a strong way

- yuuchan, is the last semester - I said and then I try to pull her away - Come on, just a little more and you will be free - I smileled to her

- Hmmm…. I need a motivation, and then I can start studding again - She said thinking - Nyan nyan, You have some ideas? - I saw a brightness in her eyes, a pervert one… I know that whatever she was thinking is a bad thing to me…

- Hmmm… No… You have one? - I asked her, but then I face palmed myself… now I`m in problems…

- Well… When I have a correct answer… - She stopped and started to think in something, then she started to smile in a pervert way - you have to take off an article of your clothing - The room was in silent, Yuko was smiling… I can only say the next thing…

- I was expecting this…  why we can be a normal paring? you know… without the perversion things - I said accepting my destiny

- If we was a normal paring then this could be bored, don't you think? is better in this way, is more funny - She said with a smile

- I don't know… I guess… - Yuko started to take the books again, now she is ready to start this little game

- Ok!! If I don't have the correct answer you can put me a punishment, now the game is better for you and for me - she said smiling - you can choose what I have to answer -  I took the books and started to choose the questions

- You have to answer this and this - she was watching what questions I was saying, then she say "yes" to me - Good luck Yuuchan - I said and in the time that Yuko was answering the questions I was playing with my 3DS

- MISSION COMPLETE! - Yuko say exciting - well… I think… I think I have the correct answers… - she said in a insecure way

- We have a only way to know that - Then I took the book of answers and started to review the questions, Yuko take place beside me

- I need to see if you are not cheating

- Yeah sure - I said if like that doesn't make sense to me

- what? you don't want to take off your clothes, I know that, you are capable to say that I have a wrong answer because of that - She said to me with a suspicious look

- whatever… the first question… you have the correct answer - oh god… why me? I said in my mind

- YEAH!!! CLOTHES OFF!! come on Nyan nyan!! my reward! - She said euphoric

- Ok… - I take off my jacket, thanks to the weather, today is a cold day!!

- I should say that the Jacket doesn't count like a article… - Yuko was disillusioned

- Ok, Next - I said with a smile, her reaction was funny - The second question… you have the wrong answer - I was smiling again

- EH!? aaah!!! I was thinking that I have all the answers right… -she said in a sad tone - ok, what is my punishment?

- Hmm… whatever happens in this little game, starting from this moment you cant move from your place - I said with a evil smile

- WHAT!? but… but! if I do that… aaah!!! I will not be able to touch you!!! Nyan nyan!!! thats not fair!!! - Yuko now is a little angry

- Well… you said that I can give you a punishment, you don't put a rule about that, I can do whatever I want - I said smiling and Yuko was just watching me with a sad face - ok, the next question… hmm… you have the right answer… - Yuko doesn't have to say anything, only watching her pervert smile you can say what she wants, I take off my blouse now she can see my skin and my bra… - ah… this is humiliating… - I said whispering

- Next! next! - Yuko is in the mood again… pervert…

- … another right answer… - I said as I was taking off my jeans, I saw how Yuko was drooling, she was trying to touch me, but she stopped when I saw her - Yuuchan! you cant! remember your punishment! - I said angry

- Your punishment is not fair… - Yuko said in a whisper

Yuko have wrong and right answers… now we are in the last 2 questions and I have only my underwear, Yuko have that pervert look and smile… she cant be more pervert because she have a little of decency… or is what I think… ok, I have a little of hope in my girlfriend…

- Yuko, I will check the last 2 questions, ok? - Yuko said "yes" to me with her head, I don't know how she cant have all that saliva in the mouth and not let it fall to the ground - oh… you have wrong this question! - I said with a big smile! yes!!! safe!!, I have a plan, and thanks to all the gods that she have wrong this question!

- NOOOOOOOO!!! - Yuko screams like in a horror movie, she was looking at me with fear in her eyes, I take a scarf  and I covered her eyes - Eh? - was the only thing that she said

- Is your punishment, you cant see anything now - I said trying to not laugh loud

- ITS NOT FAIR!!!! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!!! NYAN NYAN!!! - Yuko was screaming like crazy trying to take off of the scarf

- Yuko, stop! is your fault, you choose the game! remember that, you can be happy, you have more right answers that wrong - I said trying to comfort her and trying to not laught

- AAH! I don't want to play with you again! this is the last time that I play with you! - she said angry

- oh, right… Yuuchan? - I said giving a hug from behind

- What? - she said in a disillusioned tone

- The last question was right - I said taking off my bra, now she can feel my breasts

- Nyan nyan… in times… you can be a really cruel person…
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 01:14:44 AM by abcari »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [OneShot] Game - Kojiyuu
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 05:09:00 AM »
serves you right pervert yuuchan! XD
This is so funny.
I always love how pervert yuko to nyannyan
Nice os by the way XD
Looking forward for more :on gay:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 05:36:58 AM »
Waa~ They're playing a game!!~ A perverted game...Haha.
-Woah...Yuuchan is so pervert in here!! Not like other!! But there's worst~LOL
-Oh...NyanNyan got her cloth off question by question...And Yuuchan is drooling~
-Punishment for yuko is she can't see anything around her, the surrounding~
-But then the last question...She got is right!! A-And get t-to feel NyanNyan's b-breast?!?!
-Why not continue??~ I wanna more of that scene...*Cough* Nevermind~

I hope there's more of your OS~ looking forward to it if there is~ Thank you!!~
 :drool: :D :twothumbs :bow:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 06:16:32 AM »
Yuko was expecting a lot more for Nyan's help and end up short

XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 08:13:08 AM »
yuko why are you such a pervert girl :lol:
goodluck that last question is true
thankyou for kojiyuu. it's seem a rare couple in here :(
hope you write more and more

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 12:10:59 PM »
Yuko will never change~  so perverted specially when it comes to her Nyan nyan :bigdeal: :inlove:
Thank you for this author~san  :kneelbow:
seems KojiYuu fic today is becoming rare..  :( :( :(
I hope you write more!  :twothumbs

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 12:19:27 PM »
ermerged!! this is so nice xD pervert yuko for the win haha! please write more kojiyuu thank you  :bow: :lol: :inlove:

Silent reader for now

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 10:01:56 PM »
abcari I love your profile pic ha ha ha yuko's eyes  :lol: admirable that you wrote this in English when your native language is Spanish  :rock: yo tambien hablo en espanol soy Mexicana de aca por aca en California gusto de conocerte me llamo alex  :) me gusto muncho tu fic yuko es una pevertida pero nos gusta no?  8) I love this fic hope theres more to this  :twothumbs
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 01:53:49 AM »
Thanks for read!! I wasn't expecting this :'D I will translate more oneshots that I have, so this topic will be about oneshots lol

Chichay12 Thanks :D Glad you like it <3 I will upload other but I have all in spanish lol, I need to write it in english  :sweat:

Kochiki Everyone want more about the last scene... Im not good in that part lol sorry ;A; and thanks to you! :D

kurosawa87  Yuko always is expecting for more xD and more if is Nyna nyan... xD

ptrd3009 We love this pervert Yuko xD and yeah I dont see to much kojiyuu here... we need something about that...

AgentBlueBear Youre welcome but more thanks to you for read :3 and yeah Kojiyuu is a little rare... I will do something dont worry!

Tam_atsu Thanks to you! and yes! I will upload another oneshot of kojiyuu paring, but first I have to write it in english xD

theblueknight My profile image is awesome right? ahahahaha xD and Thank you paisana! yo igual soy de Mexico de aca del norte de Monterrey ;D si Yuko pervert es lo mejor! xD and there will be more!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 01:47:35 PM »
omg yay!! im so excited for the new one shot! xD i will really wait for that thank you so much  :bow: :bow: :lol: :twothumbs :inlove:

Silent reader for now

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 01:34:01 AM »
Tienes los oneshoot en alguna web? xDD me es mas cómodo leerlos en español *-* hahaha muchas gracias por el "Game"..  :inlove: :inlove:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 06:58:28 AM »
Tienes los oneshoot en alguna web? xDD me es mas cómodo leerlos en español *-* hahaha muchas gracias por el "Game"..  :inlove: :inlove:

Claro tengo un blog, tambien sube una amiga "Haruko48" aqui los puedes encontrar http://hkt48wotalove.wordpress.com/

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 09:12:56 AM »
I loved this! :heart: It was easy to imagine, and I especially liked the playfulness. Hope you write more KojiYuu fics :D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:35:31 AM by sharlatan »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
[OneShots/Short stories] Kojiyuu
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 08:52:29 AM »
The end... (Kojiyuu/Mariharu)

- You love her… right? - I cant deny that… Yuko was right, I love Mariko, but right now I’m Yuko’s girlfriend I can’t tell her about my real feelings, I can’t broke her heart in that way.

- I…I don’t love her, I love you - I was lieing… Yuko, forgive me…

- If you say so… I believe in you - Yuko said with a weak smile, I know she suspect something

- Im telling the truth - I’m just trying to not hurt you…

- Tomorrow is the graduation… if you think in the same way after that… come to me - Yuko said and then she kissed me… a sweet kiss… But I cant stop to think in Mariko… I’m sorry Yuko…

……..

……..

……..

……..

- I knew about this…

- Oh no… Yuko… - Yuko saw us… I was kissing Mariko, and she saw us

- Its not what you think! - Mariko tried to explain

- You don’t have to say anything - Yuko was smiling… was a sad smile

- Yuko… please… - I can’t forgive me, I was trying to make you happy, after all that love that you gave me all this years…

- Don’t!… Just… don’t say anything… - She was smiling… why you don’t cry? I hurt your feelings - It’s just like I thought all this time… You don’t love me… You love her… You can be happy Haruna… You have to be happy… - She said with that sad smile… she gave us her back, I could saw a tear… I hurt her

- I’m sorry… - Was the only thing that I could said in that moment

That was the end of our relationship…

———

My kojiyuu feelings are so down right now, I dont hate Mariharu but Im Kojiyuu shipper and we have to much mariharu in this days… btw, sorry for the bad english

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] Kojiyuu
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 09:29:09 AM »
OMFG!!! My kojiyuu feels T~T *cry hard

Just check for new update fics, and when read this I was like....gah!

Yeah yeah I really really understand your feelings abcari-san (-̩̩-̩̩͡_-̩̩-̩̩͡)
As KojiYuu shipper, MariHaru moments lately just like, killing me! ;;_____;;

But thankyou! And make another kojiyuu please hihihi

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 10:56:58 AM »
Interesting view within the writing, I see different views and respect both ways
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
OHHH NOOOO!!!! :'''(

Silent reader for now

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 01:38:18 PM »
Abcari-san....
This is so saaaaadddd..... But its so truee... :crying:
My Squirrel... *hugs*
Lately, there's a LOT Mariharu fic and moment. Gaah... My kojiyuu heart is so broken rite now. Pleasee... Write some happy story for my squirrel, Abcari-san.. I dont mind whoever her partner, be it Haruna, Atsuko, Mayuyu or Sayanee, as long as my Squirrel got a happy ending, i would be glad :D
Thanks Abcari-san :)
Sorry for my bad english and rant :bow
KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 07:25:05 PM »
poor my squirrel :( mariharu is so many and make my heart broken
please make yuko happy abcari-san
and please make kojiyuu or anybody with yuko
i hope sayaneeyuu  :lol:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] Kojiyuu -What could be (Part 1)
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 01:02:23 AM »
The last thing that I post was sad xD sorry about that LOL! but now I have a translation of one of my stories, is a story that have 2 parts, I will post the first part today and the second idk when xD I need to translate it 8D (well my friend need to translate it muahahaha xD)

Hope you like it~

----------------

What could be (Part 1)

I’m feeling lonely…
¿Why I feel that way?
¿It may be, because she’s not here by my side? ¿Because she’s not around sharing all her joy with me?

As usual I came to practice today, everyone were already there, so immediately I started looking for her little shape, normally right after I get there she jump all over me and starts to sexually harass me…

¿Eh? – I Say amazed when I realized I couldn’t see her, while started to search her in every inch of the room.

She hasn’t come yet; I think she fell asleep – Said Miichan as she made some mocking gestures realizing I was looking for her.

¿What?! ¿What are you talking about? – I got out my Tsundere side, while I answer her with confusion.

Miichan approached me slowly until she stand near me as she whispered – You don’t need to pretend that you don’t know what I’m talking about, we all know you’re searching that pervert squirrel. – Then she mocked showing me her tongue as she walked away.

Hey! Stop wasting time, practice will start in 5 minutes – Takamina screamed, while she watched us with her eyes filled with leadership, that look that she always made when she’s not on her fail character.

I went to the corner and left my purse, after that I went near Takamina to ask her about Yuko. - Am… Takamina? Do you know anything about Yuko? – I asked as I was trying to hide my concern.

She hasn’t report with me, surely she fell asleep, just like Miichan said – She answered me indifferently as she keep warming up.

Oh… - I said a bit disappointed, I had hope that Takamina told me if she was coming or not, after all isn’t normal that she get late, I made a quick look at my cellphone to see if I had a message from her, after that the practice began.

____

That’s all for today, good job everyone – Takamina said to finalize the practice.

Along all the resting time we had, the first thing I did were check if Yuko hadn’t sent me a message, but every time weren’t anything…

Yuko hasn’t sent you anything? – Takamina asked me as she got nearby.

No… - I answered discouraged, to think that I really get to missed her, miss her stalking hugs that she give me every time she can, that she scream my name as shows her smile.

It’s weird that we still don’t know anything about her – said Miichan as she join the conversation – even more because she loves Kojiharu, I can’t believe  that she keep resisting to call her or even send her a message – she said as an expression of terror overwhelm her face.

We’re not for jokes Miichan! – Takamina yelled at her as she gave her a little hit on the head.

Ow! Ow! Ow! Well, well… if she hasn’t communicate it must be for some reason, maybe she tell why to someone but that someone forgot to tell us. – said Miichan as she complaint about the hit that Takamina gave her.

It’s weird that nobody knows anything about her, she's very responsible, when she’s not coming she always advise me, knowing that concerned me even more…

I will go to her home… I’ll see if she’s ok – I said, I were unable to hide my concern anymore.

Ok, please call us when you know about her – Said Takamina as she gave me a pat on my back. After all Takamina’s always worried about all of us like if she were our father…

Yes – I answered slightly smiling

Before leaving, Miichan get by my side and whispered me – I think you just realized how much you love Yuko, leave that Tsundere side of you besides for a moment and show her some love once in a while, don’t be scare for anything that could happen, I’m sure she will correspond your feelings – Eh?, that I show her my love? Tsundere side? Whats she’s talking about? - Don’t play silly Kojiharu!! – Screamed Miichan as she ran to reach Takamina, which already was left the room.

Miichan!! You always say things that I can never understand!... - I Screamed
___

Miichan what took you so long? – Takamina asked Miichan when she reached her.

Nothing~ I was just trying to make that some cat understand that squirrels also may get tired from trying to get her acorn – answered with a mocking smile.

If you say so… - Say Takamina after several seconds trying to understand what Miichan meant to say…. Without any luck.
____

In Yuko’s home…

I had been here many times before, but I had never feel so anxious before, it were supposed that I’ll see her today again, I didn’t see her the whole week because we had totally different schedules for work, but today that I didn’t see her or knew anything about her, made me feel a bit nervous and… scared?...

I ring the bell, but nobody answer… - She’s not in home… - I ringed the bell again a lot of times and yet nobody answer the door, I were going to try once again but then I get a cellular call – Hel.. - I didn’t even could end the phrase when Takamina interrupted me 

Kojiharu! Yuko it’s in the hospital! – she screamed desperately.

What!? -  I only could say that, after that I closed the cellphone cutting the call with Takamina and started running towards the hospital.

Yuko? In the Hospital? Why? Is she hurt? Had an accident?... a lot of questions quickly spinning on my head, every thought about what could it happen to her was even worse than the last one.
My Yuko wounded, maybe dead… NO!! I couldn’t think that way! I keep on running to the hospital, until I could see Takamina then I run with her.

Takamina! Yuko! how’s Yuko!? – I desperately asked

I don’t know Aki-P just told me that she was in the hospital, but I don’t know anything else, I just get here too – She said it really calmed, I guess she did it because she knew that wouldn’t be any good if she would had acted hysterical like me. I ran to the reception to ask for Yuko, after getting the number of her room I ran over there to see her.
___

Nyan Nyan!? – Asked the little squirrel when she saw me

Yuko!  Are you all right?  Are you hurt? -  because I still were tired for running so much I couldn’t ask anymore as I touch her arms, head, legs making sure she hasn’t any wound.

Nyan Nyan? Calm down, what’s going on? – Yuko asked me kind of alarmed  when she saw me in that condition, when I noted her tone I turned my head to see her, her eyes were wide open, her hands extended over my shoulders and I could read the worrying on her face.

Are you okay? – I asked after I fell more relieved as I stretch my hand to touch her face.

I’m ok, I just catch a cold that get worst because of the fatigue… it’s nothing serious -  she told me while she took my hand that was over her cheek.

I’m glad… I’m glad… - I whispered after a big sigh, I let myself fall besides her; I had never been so scared and doubtful in my life, not until now.

I’m sorry Nyan Nyan… for not calling you, when I was going to the practice I fainted  when I was leaving my apartment, the neighbors saw me and brought me to the hospital, I had so much fever and I couldn’t move, I felt so tired… - as she keep telling me, my face reflexed more concern about her, when she realized it she said – but I’m feeling better already! – On an enthusiastic tone – besides Nyan Nyan came to see me, if Nyan Nyan would hug me maybe my energies will come back~ – She said with a huge perverted smile.

If I hug you... would you feel better? – I asked seriously.

Eh? Sure! If it’s Nyan Nyan of course I will!  - Yuko knew that normally I wouldn’t do something like that, so she didn’t really expected nothing from me.

So… - I gave her a hug, while I hold her in my arms all my worries seemed to completely disappear, feel her in my arms, see her fine, made that everything around us disappear, there were only both of us in there.

EH!? NYAN NYAN HUGHED ME!? OOH!!! MY STRENGTH IS BACK!!! -  She screamed like never before, she tried to stand up, but she still wasn’t ok, so she fell down to the bed.

Yuko! – I yelled as I stop her – don’t be silly, you’re still not ok!!

Sorry Nyan Nyan, but never expected that you will listen to me – She told me with a huge smile and I noted that she were a little blushed.

Are you ok? -  I said as I touched her forehead with mine, when I see her blushed I thought she had fever again.

Eh!? Nyan Nyan!? – Screamed blushing even more – I’m ok, I’m ok – she told me as she pushed me back – Nyan Nyan! Stop doing such things; don’t you realize I could get a heart attack from so much happiness?

I stared at her a moment, she had never pushed me back that way, but when I listened at what she said, I couldn’t avoid to think about what Miichan said before…

Mmmmh… Yuko… tell me, when you hug me, and said that you love me… do you mean it? – it was time to order my feelings, so, to give my first step I needed to know that, if she take it just like fan service for the Wotas, then I’ll wouldn’t say anymore, but otherwise then I’ll…

Of course I mean it Nyan Nyan – My thoughts stopped as I heard those words and then she got my attention again – Don’t you realize? It’s not just fan service Nyan Nyan, those are my real feelings – She always had say that she love me, that she can’t live without me, that I’m her princess, but she had never said it so seriously and passionately.

So… you should simply ask me out – I said without a second thought, God! ¿What did I Said? When I realized what I just said I felt the color coming up to my face, but I think I wasn’t the only one, when I looked to Yuko I could see her eyes wide open with surprise and just as red as my or even more.

Nyan Nyan? What did you said? – Yuko broke the silence.

N-Nothing! – I yelled at her and immediately stand up from the bed, then I turned around to get out running, I couldn’t think anything else that ran away, I was dying in shame after what I said, but something prevents my escape. Yuko's had taken my mine and pulled me over making fall over her – Y-Yuko what are you doing? – I said astonished for what just happened.

I won’t let you go until you repeat what you just said Nyan Nyan! – She saw me with serious eyes, but with a spark of happiness.

I-I didn’t say anything! What are you talking about? I’m sure fever got back, let me go call the doctor – I said trying to let go of her arms, which already were forming a chain to holding me.

No! – she yelled as I made a tantrum face – if what I listened was right, I want you to repeat it Nyan Nyan… - This time she made more force to keep me still, so that way I couldn’t escape, darn squirrel! She’s too strong!

I told you! I didn’t say anything Yuko! Let me go! – I yelled at her aggressively…

… It’s ok… - She said so low that I could barely listen, then she let go from my attachment. When I stand up I turned around to see her, but she turned to the other side.

Yuko… I… - I was interrupted by her words

I’m sorry Nyan Nyan… I’m feeling tired, could you leave? – I couldn’t say anything; I don’t know what happened… why I couldn’t just say that I love her? She just told me that she love me, why did I doubt from my own feelings? Why did I act like that way?... I was going to try to speak once again but she interrupted me…

Kojima-san… I told you to leave… - She said with a sad and angry tone... she called my last name, Yuko who always treated me with love and cherish, wouldn’t matter how I treated her, today… she called me by my last name…

After how she called my name, and the way she avoid seeing me… I had no other choice than leave…

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:20:46 AM by abcari »

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Koko de Kiss Shite