JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coaltar of the Deepers - Submerge (The Theme From Red Anger)

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 90932 times)

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: [imTD's OSs comp] Smile For Me
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 05:58:31 AM »
Well, I guess I'll make one for YukoRena...
Dunno if it'll be good or not though...
YOSHA!!!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2013, 10:14:35 AM »
A/N please enjoy my as ever short OS,  :P blame the MaYuki feels all over the sites...   :nervous

My OTP for today  :wub:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Confessions of an Idol

It was an unfulfilled dream.

My dream of becoming a legendary Idol…

Someday…

Somehow…

I dreamed.

I did my all…
Gave my all…
All I could….
Even those I never knew I could….

All.

Still failed.

I am Kashiwagi Yuki.

A person

Once an Idol.

Few years have passed; I’m now living like a normal human being working in a TV station but things are not the same as it were before, I work as a common staff now. Tables have turned, Right? Somehow, I couldn’t help but to feel a little guilt…maybe anger towards myself., Anger coming from the frustrations of failing myself. I keep on asking myself…what went wrong? What did I do? Don’t I deserve something so big like….Mayu?

Watanabe Mayu.

The biggest star of the generation. I don’t doubt her. Never did actually. I’ve seen her potentials since the beginning of our AKB journey. Maybe I could say I’m just a little jealous over her success on the business. I guess that’s it. Losing the first place to anyone else didn’t make her falter instead she worked even harder to surpass them all. Even after graduating to AKB, she still worked hard as an individual. No wonder, she’s now known to the world. “good job Mayuyu~”

But…

It’s not just that.

Maybe.

I’m also jealous over her relationship towards a guy right now.

Yeah. She just announced she’s dating someone that made a stir on the local and international press. She’s all over the worldwide web. All newspapers are plastered with her face. It wasn’t a bad news at all since she already graduated from AKB family last year, two years after I and Yuko left. Somehow I felt pity to myself. She’s totally out of reach now for someone like me who just faded like air from the business. “Did I fail too hard?”

I lost everything.

Since my scandal went out to the public. Yeah. I had one scandal but their allegations weren’t true at all. Well, I have accepted it, No one could please everybody.

I felt my phone vibrated. I was anticipating this call anyway. “moshi~mosh” I uttered as I answer the call. It was the production manager calling for my aid at the station. Her next words made my heart skip a beat as she told me….

“Yuki-chan, come we need more people….Mayuyu will have a special urgent interview today, come see her too”

I will see her….

Watanabe Mayu.

Once my daughter…

My teammate…

My friend….

My inspiration…

In contrast with the speculations before when we’re still working together, we never dated even confessed a serious affection to each other. We just played our parts as idols. Love didn’t really exist between us. I didn’t even know if that notion gave me a good result..or something bad. Before, I said I’m cool even if I dance at the back or anywhere else as long as people notice me, it’s enough. Apparently, that didn’t work well on my pace. Throughout my career, I stayed not on her side….but behind her shadow. I accepted it.

There’s no Kashiwagi Yuki…

If there isn’t Watanabe Mayu…

I can’t survive without her. I didn’t. So look at me…
I was rushing along the busy street to our station but when I thought of the fact I’m getting closer to where she is, my feet didn’t seem wanting to cooperate anymore. I felt fear, I wanted to see her once more but half of me feared of how it will go. Shame? Jealousy? What if she’s with the guy?

I wouldn’t be able to face her.

Why?

Maybe because I did love her.

Maybe…I do.

Still.

It took all my strength to step on that particular elevator that will lead me to her but why does my hands seemed not cooperating well? I couldn’t even hit the button right. I’m trembling.
“I don’t wanna go….” I looked down.

“Hep!”

That voice. I know that voice. It’s irritatingly familiar to my senses. Even the scent that has dispersed into the thin air, I know it.

I looked up. I was right. It was Mayu.

I saw her smiling at me.

“Unbelievable” was all I could think of as I scanned the figure. She hasn’t changed at all, even her partly braided-hair didn’t seem to go out of fashion with her casual dress. She’s still her, the person I hold dearest.

“Yukirin!”

But…

No sign of affection were given, not even a single hug. She just called my name. Just like a long-lost acquaintance she hasn’t seen for a while. Is it too sad? This awkwardness I’m feeling is incomparable. I’d rather kiss a random guy than being with her inside the elevator alone. Where’s my pride now? I lost all of them I guess.

“Ano~ congratulations Mayu~” I didn’t even planned it, it just slipped out of my stupid mouth. She turned on me wearing her cosmic smile.

“Thank you Yuki~”

The interview went smoothly. Things didn’t go as I expected, more likely “they” have expected. There was not even a single MaYuki moment happened inside the room. We seemed like a plain stranger working, all business. She was cold but wasn’t it her personality before? Why does it feel like I’m still not used to it? Could it be I was too confident before that she likes me?

Reality sucks.

Thinking of Mayu was about to go, I prepared my stuff until I noticed her coming back….walking towards me.
“Yukirin, give me your number~” she smiled at me. People around us were looking. Some were taking photos of this somehow phenomenal event happening.

“Let’s take a picture!”

A MaYuki moment after several years.
I gave her number as she gave hers to me. That was all until she totally left the vicinity.

I thought it stopped there until….

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Watanabe Mayu’s Blog
Today, I did an interview..
I saw Yukirin after..I don’t know how long has it been…3?
So long LOL I’m getting old.
She’s still pretty as before~ teehee
I wanna see her again
MaYuki  :heart:
I’ll be having a program again, please watch it! I’ll do my best~
That’s all for today, goodnight everyone~ Mayuyu :heart:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“it’s a lie…everything” I knew it was a lie.

It was a shock to the netizens, even the people I never thought also reacted with the sudden event. I guess it will never die, US. I felt my phone vibrated and saw a new message. It was her.

“[Watanabe M.]Yukirin, I learned you’re near at my place, isn’t it cool? Come hang out with me sometime, okay?”

Her message seemed like she’s not bothered at all being with me. I wondered how she felt towards me before. Were all of those just my crazy delusions that she liked me?

Days passed and yet she’s still the apple of the eye of the press. Everything she does causes a stir to the public. Indeed, she’s a big deal now to the country and even abroad. Time came; we both had the same free time. I wondered how she was able to have such “free time” playing the business for years made me realize such free time doesn’t exist. “How?”

“Yadda~ come in Yukirin~!” an overly excited Mayu welcomed me to her pad. Her place was a high-end one. No wonder, with her success, places like this would be an easy-bitsy stuff for her. On top of that, she’s dating a private businessman.
“You’re place….is” I stopped for a moment to think for a decent description of her elegant condo. Not a single word came up. “Bakarin~”

“is…?” she waited for an answer. Her stare even gave me a reason to panic for a word. Nothing came up still.

“sou~ sou….never mind” she chuckled.

“What do you wanna do?” she asked me. I came with no plans at all. I just wanted to see her. I shrugged my shoulders as I left her to decide and sat on the huge couch.

“gaah~ too bad, I don’t have anything in mind too haha~” she said as she sat on the empty coffee table in an unIDOL-like manner in front of me. I remembered she was fond of doing things like this when we’re in private before. I can’t blame her; she’s just being herself, the genuine one. We shared a fair stare towards each other. I couldn’t help but smile as I felt nostalgic with her cyborg-smile at me.

“What?” she chuckled.

“I just realized how long it was before I could see you smile like that” I tilted my head grinning on her as I felt my alter-ego of ojou-sama character come out once again after a long time.

“So how have you been?” she uttered. It was the scariest question, the question I don’t wanna answer especially from Mayu. My pride, I felt the smallest portion left of my pride shattered into pieces. I felt belittled with the question not because she asked, but because I knew the answer.

I’ve gone nowhere.

Unlike her.

“….”

“People were looking for you” She looked down wearing a wry smile.
“They are?” I doubted it. I never felt wanted after I left.

“They are..”

“It doesn’t matter now, you’re you…and I’m me right now, we’re different Mayu” I answered as casually as possible.
“It does….to me”  she murmured as she lifted her knees and hugged them. I felt a little irritated as I saw her seeming the poor-bygone idol figure now. “Shouldn’t I be the one pitied?”

“Oh, really? I wonder how you missed me while dating that man~” I uttered mindlessly and eventually realized how stupid my statement was.

She lifted her head wearing a shocked face on me. “Huh? And how does my boyfriend dragged between us?”
I was cornered. Not a single chance I could answer her comeback. So I decided once and for all ask the golden question that has been bothering me for months.

“Do you love him?”

“Yes, I do…”

I felt my heart ache as I looked straight into her eyes. I felt her sincerity. She loved him. Having no point of staying, I stood up and headed for an exit.

“But my love for him is incomparable how I feel for you…..”

I stopped. Did I mishear what she said? My mind went blank. I’m lost trying to deduct what she wanted to tell me.

“Why are you avoiding me?!” Her voice arose every statement she’s making.
“Shouldn’t I be the one angry?”
“When you had that Scandal…I never blamed you nor tell you anything bad”

“It was a false-accusation….”
“I know…cause I believe you”
“I told you to stay….” Her voice started to crumble as she seemed about to cry.
“I be-begged….you to stay”
“You left me…..”
“You’re the one who left me!”

I was holding the knob and yet I couldn’t seem to turn it. Instead I leaned my back on the door as I watch her cry. Is it real?
“Why…Why now?” was all I could ask as I slide down my body on the door. I felt weak seeing her cry. 

“Tell me Yuki, do you love me?” she asked not even paying a glance on me.
“It doesn’t matter now… whatever it is” I answered lethargically as I felt all my energy drained out with the realization of our current situation. I watch her stand up and slowly paved her steps towards me. She knelt before me as if switching places with me the way we were before.

“I still want to know the answer….please?”

Instead of answering I made a soft nod on her that earned her a simple smile showing off her crystal teeth. She’s happy. It felt so good seeing her smile, so genuine I felt like crying.

“We can’t…..”
“Who told you we can’t?” she said as if not grasping the whole Idea,
“You’re dating him…” I almost whispered. I looked down. Silence fell between us. But suddenly I heard her chuckle. I lifted my head only to find out she’s laughing on her own.

“…..???”

“Why?! Why are you laughing? It’s not a joke, it’s serious Mayu~”
She tried her hardest to gain her composure once again and cleared her throat.
“and… you said you love hi~” I wasn’t able to finish my sentence as I felt her soft lips pressed onto mine. A gentle kiss that made my heart beat wilder as ever. Breaking the connection…“mou~ You’re the only ace in my heart~” she winked at me. Hearing her words made my face heat-up. More likely because of how cheesy it may seem especially coming from Mayu’s mouth. The heartless cyborg.

“woi! You don’t say that again!” I glared at the smiling cyborg.
“mou~ Oshiriko-chan told me to tell you that~”
“EH?! “ and here I am over-reacting again.
“Why eh? I think it’s cool!” she winked at me. It seemed she practiced a lot to perfect her wink.
“So…how about him?” My question seemed got through her as her face turned into a serious one….No, a fierce one.

Silence won over once again.

When suddenly she went closer to my ear and whispered….

“not until I make a scandal with you….”

Next day.

HEADLINES: MAYUKI STRIKES AGAIN

This is my story.

I am Kashiwagi Yuki.

A person

Once an Idol.

FOREVER STAYS AN IDOL
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [imTD's OSs comp] Confessions of an Idol [MaYuki OS]
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2013, 11:24:04 AM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub:

KYA~ Mah MaYuki feels~  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

This was so good~  :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »
Mayuki won't die! all the feels! no words for this  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 05:52:21 PM »
“Why are you avoiding me?!” Her voice arose every statement she’s making.
“Shouldn’t I be the one angry?”
“When you had that Scandal…I never blamed you nor tell you anything bad”

“It was a false-accusation….”
“I know…cause I believe you”
“I told you to stay….” Her voice started to crumble as she seemed about to cry.
“I be-begged….you to stay”
“You left me…..”
“You’re the one who left me!”

the style practically made me feel the emotion, Mayu I feel you  :bleed eyes: good!  :twothumbs

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 07:00:07 PM »
You know I was thinking this oneshot could possibly happen, I mean it's not that impossible tho
But thinking of what can probably happen after that... like the ending of this story..... I think I just had nervous breakdown there   :nervous :nervous my my my MaYuki feels everywhere,

and a MaYuki scandal would be awesome  XD may I request for a MaYuki scandal OS? :lol: :lol: :lol: i think this is my very first long comment ever since I joined, sorry can't help it  XD :P

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 07:37:31 PM »
A/N My MaYuki feels.....it just.... WON'T STOP  :cry: okay, I'm here again  :lol: for another short OS. It would be a series of short OSs I don't know how is it called about the recent happenings in 48 family (more like of an inside story XD), so please don't expect flying ninjas and dragons or UFOs here, however I can't do a lot of pairings cause I only mostly see MaYuki and other famous pairings, sorry :)

thanks for reading my OSs guys. I appreaciate it.  :)
The President's Daughter is still ongoing, however I still haven't written the whole thing, for now let me offer my OSs.  :)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Night Nippon MaYuki

00:30

It was a long night. I threw myself on the comfy bed which has been beckoning me for a warm welcome hug since I entered my place. It’s as if all my energy has drained out as I weakly kept my eyes open staring at the blank ceiling. Everything was worthwhile.

It was the night of the Janken tournament.

OH well, as everyone has anticipated. I lost to Mayu in a snap though she didn’t make it either still I’m happy.
In the end Jurina took the crown as the newest Janken Queen from Paruru who unfortunately lost early in the rounds.
I chuckled as I remembered every other costume I’ve seen. I’ve seen one with some cosmic costume, I even saw Funassyi with Kojiharu, A human melon, Snow White and statue of liberty even attended too, and all other crazy outfits one oughtta see worn by us. As for me, I kept my modest character wearing my miko dress as also part of my upcoming drama’s promotion.

But on top of all….

One stood out.

Mayu.

“……”

I chuckled as I imagined what might, well more like surely, going to happen next. Expect her danso all over the media the next morning. I still remember the feeling when I was facing her, the memory is still vivid. I admit it. I was stunned because I’ve always admired her especially when she does that, but I wasn’t expecting her to appear like that. I never heard her going with that. Her features weren’t the same as before, I still remember the first time she walked down the ramp wearing her doctor outfit…she made a girl even cry but compared to what I’ve seen tonight I could say she’s more mature now physically and even character-wise. And…

The flying kiss “UUUGGGGH is that even needed?!” I wonder if people noticed me blushing. I should’ve put heavy blush-on as an excuse.

But I feel a little disappointment with Mayu “tch!”

Acting all flirty with the girls. A total NO-NO for me.

Even the girls fought over her. “How troublesome”

I was still lost with my thoughts as I heard my phone rang. I wasn’t expecting a call from anyone that night especially that late. A little part of me wished it was Mayu probably reading my mind full of herself apparently it wasn’t her. It was J.

Yeah J.

J not for Jurina, but for Janken Queen.

“sup?! Yuki-chan”
“mou~ grats! Center!”
“hehe~ thanks!”
“so what’s with the sudden call?”
“Nothing much~ I just called to say you two looked awesome earlier hehe~ I saw yooou!”
“Who? Me? With who? Saw me what?”
“You don’t have to deny it Yuki-chan! I’m with you~” I could sense her infamous smile that time. What a pity I couldn’t see her face. Blame my ever stupidity most of the time I could care less with the things I do. I didn’t really get her point.
“……??”
“meh? Bakarin~ I’m saying, I saw you with Mayu-chan”
“Oh Mayuyu, I see … I see”
“Don’t you think she looked awesome?”
“Oh! Of course I do, I do”
“What a pity I wasn’t able to take a 2-shot with her~ *sigh”
“mm…me too” I just realized it. It felt like losing half of my life not getting a 2-shot with the infamous doctor. “geez”

“…..”

“Any problem Yuki-chan?”

“Oh….nothing, nothing”
“I se~”

“Actually there is…” I interrupted her.

“I’ll be listening…”
“This might sound funny but… “

“But…?”

“Ah! Never mind, I think I’m just tired haha~”
“I see, but anyway If you have anything to say, better tell me now, okay?”
“Yep, I think I’m fine, thanks Jurina”
“Is it Mayu?”

“……..” I sighed hearing her hitting the bull’s eye.

“Yeah….”
“What about Mayu-chan?”
“I-I just miss her….”
“Huh? Weren’t you together earlier?”
“Yes, we were but I miss her like a friend, like hanging out…like… I don’t know”
“I see….”
“It’s not like I can’t see the whole thing at the monitor… she must have had a loooot of FUN haha~” I said with much sarcasm.
“Woi! Yuki-chan! You sound like a jealous girlfriend there hehe~”
“Eh? I’m not..I’m not… so never mind, I told you it’s not worth it to even consider as a problem haha”
“Anyway, If you miss her why not tell her? A message would do, earth calling Yuki-chan! Cellphones are already invented hehe~”
“Yeah..yeah… I’ll tell her in person I guess, the next time”
“DO it now! Bakarin!”
“It’s late, I don’t wanna wake her up or disturb, and she must be tired by now”
“ohoho Mamarin~ on the loose once again”
“But I think, I can finally say she has grown up well, I’m proud of her”
“Yeah, Mayu-chan is amazing”
“Nee~ Jurina, I think I need to sleep now, I still have a photoshoot later, gomen nee~”
“Ahh, I see I see, sorry to disturb Oyasumi Yuki-chan!”

“NO…you didn’t disturb me at all, I’m glad you called Oyasumi Jurina~ and grats again” that and then I finally hang up.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Did you hear that…?” A smiling Jurina asked over the phone.
“hmmm…yeah, everything” someone answered over the line, which apparently came from a third-party line without Yuki knowing.
“sou~ I think my work is done here…I’m soooo sleepy …”
“Yeah, thank you very much Jurina, congrats~ Oyasuminasai”

“yeah….. Good night! Sweet dreams Mayu-chan! Hehe~”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A little later than my usual waking-time, I arrived at my photoshoot venue. It was one of the series of photoshoots I have for my upcoming single. I still have to push harder, setting aside my worries and current problems. “I still have to work harder~” was all I could think of as I listen to what my manager has been telling me, my TV appearances and performances everything. The schedule is packed with much stuff I have to do within a month. It isn’t a bad thing at all in fact I’m grateful having such jam-packed activities, I just….wanted to have such free time like the old days with friends, family.

Even with Mayu.

I miss her.

A lot.

“Yuki-chan? Are you alright?” I was distracted by my manager probably noticed me being absent-minded.
“Ah~ yeah, yeah sorry”
“So, as what I’ve said…it’s time for your check-u~ I mean lunch break” I think I just saw my manager grin at me.

“???”

I what I’ve been told, I headed inside the room just next to where I was doing my photoshoot to have my meal. I held the knob and turned it with no much enthusiasm until….

I saw her.

No, him…

No, Mayu in her Doctor danso inside the room.

“EHH?!”

“What are you doing Mayuyu?!?”
“Checking-up on you~”
“Why are you dressed like that?!”

“mou~ I think I look cool in this one~” She said re-doing her facial expression while taking the catwalk last night. I suddenly can’t breathe. She’s too much to handle alone inside the room.

“Don’t you think? Haha” and there her smile feeling a little coyness with her actions. I just nodded at her, a much more airhead-like nod.

“Don’t you have work today?” I asked her as I took the nearest seat and offered her the opposite one.
“I don’t, it’s my FREE day” she smiled at me fixing her glasses.

“Lunch?”

“Yes please~”

I missed these times, times where I spend the day with her not minding anything. I just enjoy being with her, taking care of the little Mayu who apparently turned into a woman to my eyes…..heart. A fine lady. Even silence can’t bring awkwardness between us. It’s just like that. I was busy attending my lunch when I unconsciously glanced at her.

I saw her staring at me with a blank face with her piercing eyes.

My heart skipped a beat as I answered her stare.

“W-what is it Mayuyu?”

She didn’t answer; she just smiled at me showing her perfect-white teeth.
“What is it?? Tell me” blame my curiosity. I know she’s thinking of something ridiculous when she smiles like that. My question just made her laugh even more at me as she’s now covering her mouth with her hand. I pouted at her.

“Mayuyu!”

“sorry~ sorry~” she apologized trying hard to regain her composure. It was fun having lunch with her after all. I am happy.
“sou~ I have a family matter today, I need to go now~”
“I see, thanks Mayuyu for visiting” I smiled at her. She went closer and threw her arms around me, giving me the hug she liked most. More like hugging me while dancing like robots. She’s still the little Mayu I know.

“Mayuyu…thought you’ve grown”

“I don’t want; you’re still my mother~ forever”
“sou~ sou~” I put my chin on top of her head hugging her tighter.
“You look tired now….” She said retracting her body a little to see my face.

“I am… a bit”

“Well then~” she uttered as she broke the hug and stood in front of me with much angst, living her character and suddenly threw me flying kisses just like last night. A dozens of it. The feeling wasn’t the same to what I felt last night but still as strong as it is. I just missed her. I wanted her to stay a little longer by my side.

“I miss you Mayuyu”

She stopped hearing my words as if she’s been expecting it.

“Me too…. A lot” She said until she embraced me once again, but it wasn’t the same as earlier. She hugged me tightly holding a firm grip on her hands on my back as if she never wants to let go.

“I really need to go now Yukirin” she mumbled as she’s still burying her face on my chest.

“hai…” I whispered as I slowly let go of her, breaking the hug.

She was about to go when I stopped her by the door.

“You seriously think I’d let you go wearing that?!” I raised my brow scanning at her clothes from head to toe which made her scanned her appearance.

“mou~ what’s the problem?”

I didn’t answer her instead I grabbed her arm and dragged her on my dressing room.

The truth is…I just can’t.
Can’t let any more girls lay an eye on her anymore.

“Here~” as I threw her any shirt I’ve brought.

“sou~” Mayu agreeing in instant and started stripping in front of me which put me into a state of shock.

“What are you doing??!”

“Changing?? You said I should change Ba-ka-rin!”

“But can’t you do it inside the cubicle?!”

“It’s not like you haven’t seen my naked body at all?!” Mayu raising her brow at me. It’s true, I’ve seen it. But why am I reacting this way all of the sudden? I just shrugged it off and let her change in front of me. Well as for me, I tried my hardest much more like distracting myself in any way just not to stare at her perfect-shaped body one would envy for sure.

Finally she’s done.

“sou~ I’ll go now Mamarin~” she said sticking out her tongue at me like a kid.

“Okay, go now”

She was about to go once again when she suddenly stopped and turned on me.

“By the way…. I still don’t sleep at midnight, I didn’t have a LOOOT of FUN, cause you’re not beside me...” she smiled at me and eventually exited.

And me…..

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!??”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Mayu! Where have you been?!? All of us were looking for you! We need to start the photoshoot right away hayaku!”

“Sorry~ sorry~ I just needed to attend a very important matter”

yeah I like doing things in Yuki's POV  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:25:10 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs comp] All Night MaYuki (MaYuki OS)
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »
A/N on this freezing day I thought of bread, how odd? anyway forgive this idea I had on my mind since morning, i couldn't help but write it down.

*Rena is not in AKB here, else~ stays the way they are in reality. [/i]

and btw, i still wonder where the heck is Rena during the Janken, can't see her in any coverage at least cheering for anyone.. can anyone give me a link to any vid?  :angry:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barriers

“YADDAAAA!” I shouted out of contentment as I stretched my short arms up in the air.

I am Oshima Yuko. The Ace of AKB48 since the Immovable center graduated, Maeda Atsuko.

A passionate actress.

A squirrel.

A busy woman.

That particular second marks my Free Day. Such precious 24-hours of rest. I’ve always dreamed of it after doing tremendous activities from shooting CMs, photoshoots and even local HandShake events. Just thinking of those, I wondered how I was able to survive with my chibi body.

I threw myself inside the special service from my management. I was supposed to sleep but I guess out of much excitement having this day I couldn’t seem to fall asleep. Instead of doing so, I just watched the busy streets outside my tinted window in contentment. One particular bakeshop apparently caught my attention probably because of its kawaii trademark hanging just outside the store and people eating with contented faces.

I decided to stop-by and gave it a go.

As soon as I entered the store, fresh-baked pastries’ aroma has lingered on my senses as I inhaled savouring the unexpected gift. I took my steps towards the display area. “whoa~ these are interesting” was all I could think of as I wandered my sparkly eyes in every other pastry in front. They all seemed carefully hand-made by such gifted hands. I even thought of buying one of each.

“OH! Oshima-san! Kya~” the lady-cashier probably noticed my presence gracing the area.
“I’m a fan! Welcome~” the girl kept her ear to ear smile at me. I just answered her smile and continued on deciding which one to take among the eye-catching cakes. When suddenly a woman at the end of the counter caught my attention…

Her skin is pale complementing her raven-hair.

I couldn’t describe the feeling. It’s just…I can’t take my eyes off of her. She just possesses an amazing aura all over her. Was it just my delusions? I probably just got so into dramas lately. I chuckled. Without me knowing I already took my steps towards the stranger. She looked troubled…like me, probably deciding which one to pick. She must have noticed my piercing stare at her and she finally paid me a glance.

*A/N: Yuko is speaking Nihongo

“Hi!” I smiled at her.

Her face turned blank.

“Hi! What’s your name?”

Still no answer. Her face even plastered a questionable look at me. She gently shook her head.

“Could it be?” Knowing a little with sign-language, I tried to communicate with her. Still she shook her head.

“I don’t understand, sorry~” Finally the stranger spoke. Knowing a little with the English language I tried my hardest to answer her.

“sorry~ Hi!”

“Hi!” she smiled back at me and turned her eyes back on the pastries. She seemed troubled. I wanted to help her with anything, It’s just….I’m not that good at speaking a different language. I felt intimidated. Even so, due to my pushy-character I asked her once again.

“Can…I help you Miss?” I wasn’t sure enough if I said it right, or even if I said something bad though she nodded this time and pointed out on certain bread in front of her.

Melonpan.

Assuming she wanted to try that one I helped her. “A box of melonpan please?” I smiled at the cashier lady who seemed trying to have a scoop on what’s happening.

After paying the bill, I handed her the box. She was about to get her purse when I told her…
“My treat!” I smiled at her. Hearing my words she wore a shocked face on me and eventually bowed, looking a little clumsy “kawaii~”

She went ahead few minutes later. I couldn’t help it. I cannot deny the connection I felt the first time I saw her; unconsciously I went after her, walking down the busy street. Struggling across the busy people and set aside those who recognized me along the way. I didn’t even bother to hide my Identity; I was so captivated with the stranger.
Until out of the blue,.she stopped and turned on me.

She was smiling at me. Feeling a little hypnotized by her, I went closer. She suddenly took out a small notebook from her sling bag. It was a mini-guidebook for tourists. I wondered how could she be possibly a tourist when she looks like total Japanese to my eyes. “Probably she grew up abroad” She showed me her booklet while pointing at a certain place on the minimap. It was a public park near to where we were. I chuckled as I deducted what she meant. She wanted me to accompany her. Understanding her thought even without uttering a single word I opted to come with her.

Arriving at the area, we sat on the nearest bench whilst the stranger enjoying her bread. She seemed like a kid who enjoys her lollipop. I couldn’t believe as I paved attention to my watch and realized I’ve spent few hours of my magical rest day with a certain stranger whom I just met few hours ago. Few more minutes after she finished her food, she signalled me she has to go. I don’t even know how the hell I managed to understand everything she wants to convey on me. I just…

Understand her.

She vanished on my eyes.

I was still lost on my thoughts when I realized.

I don’t even know your name, melonpan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I crammed the next morning as I didn’t have a very much good night sleep. Though I must have been blessed by the Highest, my schedule for the day has been cancelled due to an unexpected thunderstorm hitting Tokyo. In short…ANOTHER FREE DAY.  Thinking of the stranger, I decided to go back at the place where I first saw her.

The bakeshop.

I was amazed on how polished my instinct was, I saw her. Right at the very spot where I met her still looking at her seemingly favourite bread. I walked towards the figure and blame my sudden affection I’m feeling towards the stranger I helped her once again.

I wanted to know her name but I didn’t know how to. “Hey” I won over her attention as she was eating her bread. “Yu-ko..” I uttered as I was pointing to myself. “You?” I asked pointing at her. She blinked a few times probably deducting what I was telling her.

“I’m Rena, Rena Matsui” she answered “ahhh! She got what I was asking! Good~ good~”

I like her name.

“nice…..meeting you, Rena!” I tried my hardest to remember what Sayaka has taught me before.

“Nice to meet you too, Yuko”

That’s where it all started.

My friendship with Rena.

A stranger

Who became dearest to my heart.

Every time I’m having such free days, I mostly spend it with her. Most of the times, I try to teach her some Japanese stuff and even the language itself. The only thing is….I’m not good with her language either so we often fail. We just laugh it off and always say…”At least we tried!” in our respective languages. We always seem like doing a silent-treatment towards each other whenever we hang out. We didn’t bother. Only us know the reason behind all of it.

I barely know her. I just accepted the fact that my trust towards her is innate.

Until such day, I lost contact with her for some reason.

I felt bad losing a friend without knowing the reason. I searched for her.

No clue at all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My graduation came. It was a blast. I’ve had enough. From all the crying, lovely messages, and special appearances of other graduated members and support of the people who stayed with me through thick and thin throughout my career in AKB.
Hectic schedule kept me busy the first months after I graduated. But somehow, deep inside…I couldn’t deny that I still think of her, the stranger who has been part of my every day before. I wondered how she’s doing or where she’s at or is she eating her bread? I chuckled as I remembered her clumsy personality as she eats her melonpan. I couldn’t seem to get mad at her at all.

She’s just special.

I threw myself on my bouncy bed as I listen on the radio. I don’t know why did I even turn it on since I’m not really focusing my thoughts on it. I was just hearing everything, I wasn’t listening at all. Until such segment came..

“100 QUESTIONS WITH:______”

“We’re very pleased to have such international model to grace our show for tonight..Let’s welcome Rena Matsui”
I stopped hearing the name.

Rena Matsui.

“are you?”

“SO let’s start! 1. Where do you live?”

“U.S.”

“No, it can’t be her, she’s fluent in…..”

“15. What’s your favourite kind of food?”

“I like pastries, especially the melonpan here (laughs)”

“is it?”

“Oh I see! Let’s move on, 55. What are you thinking right now?”

“………………………..”

“I’m thinking of seeing a friend right now….”

“A friend….”

“May we know who this friend of yours Rena-san is?” the host mischievously asked.

“Her name is Yuko”

“Oh, Yuko-san if you’re listening now, your friend wants to see you!”

“100. Do you have anything to say to anyone now Rena-san?”

“I do”

“I still remember the first day we met, you were the first one who talked to me even if you barely can communicate with me, I appreciate every second I spent with you although you were totally creepy as you followed me around (laughs). I still wanted you by my side; I hope you are listening now. I wanna see you”

“you were telling this to?”

“I don’t even have to say the name, that person knows..I’m pretty sure”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked inside the pastry shop. She was standing still staring at the glass display cabinet. She turned on me and pointed at a certain bread she like most.

I bought it for her.

She smiled at me.

“I’m sorry for leaving so sudd~”

“ssssh” I silenced her as I put my index finger in front of my mouth.

“I still prefer the silent treatment, Rena”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [imTD's OSs comp] All Night MaYuki/Barriers (MaYuki /YukoRena)
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2013, 01:50:20 PM »
 :luvluv1: :wriggly: :luvluv2: :farofflook: :shy2: :nya: :imdead: :wriggly: :wriggly:

*saves spot for a proper comment later*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2013, 02:10:19 PM »
I

AM

NOT

ALONE

AT

LAST

YukoRena aren't they awesome?!  :bow: :heart:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 05:20:41 PM »
@saku: LOl you don't have to properly comment...save all the feels. I feel you 1000%  XD
@DontMindMe: YES! YOU are not alone. WE ARE THREE!!!  XD :nervous

btw guys, I edited my Author/Reader Profile Thread post, If ever you like to know more about me then...

CLICK HERE!
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 01:54:28 AM »
all night mayuki was so good

thanks

^3^

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs comp] AtsuMina's Asian GetAway (AtsuMina)
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 07:29:17 AM »
A/N have you ever wondered what will happen if AKB visits your country? (well of course, Aside from people residing Japan LOL) well let's see... I have this idea for a long time now  XD it's more like an impromptu writing so pardon me, let's just enjoy this crazy idea...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AtsuMina's Asian GetAway-I

AtsuMina

The taller girl held the shorter girl’s hand tightly, securing she won’t go away as they both struggled across the swarm of people along the busy street of a certain market. The shorter girl, along with her swaying ribbon above her head, doesn’t bother even she’s almost tripping on her toes as she hasten her steps to catch up with the taller girl’s pace.

“mou~ Acchan…” the shorter girl uttered, Minami. The taller girl turned her head towards the poor panting midget just on her back but apparently returned her gaze forward leaving the shorter girl in tensed curiosity.

“Why are we such in a hurry?! What’s up?” Minami asked once again though still trying to catch up with Acchan’s pace. Acchan just shook her head as she continues to make way for the both of them through the pool of people.

“I don’t know too…” Finally Acchan uttering some words though are not so much helpful for Minami. When suddenly Acchan stopped, still keeping her tight grip on Minami’s arm, and faced Minami..

She was wearing her infamous smile, creating latitudinal lines over Acchan’s nose as her squinty eyes showed upon her angelic face. Minami taken aback from the sudden happiness in Acchan’s face responded the taller girl’s smile without knowing.

“I just want to go somewhere…somewhere…..” Acchan blinked a few times, still thinking for an appropriate word to tell, as she turned her eyes up and down and sideways, and as her forehead skin folds from frustration. Minami, patient enough to wait for a word, just leaned forward and stared at the troubled figure who seem look a little more attractive with her cute troubled look.
“I have no idea… actually” Acchan chuckled as she gave up. Hearing Acchan’s confession Minami couldn’t help but let a silent laugh with taller girl’s mindless action.

“Then…why not ask me?” Minami suggested which gave the taller girl a slight taint of hope which suddenly become very evident across her face.

“Then…. Where do you wanna go, Mi-na-mi?” Acchan happily asked Minami, now holding both of her hands, swaying sideways. “Anywhere…with you” Minami chuckled as she expected already what would be Acchan’s possible reaction. She was right. Instead of irritation, one normal person would react from such cheesy statement; she liked it and smiled ever wider with her eyes almost closing.

Minami always liked this side of Acchan. She was never afraid of letting out her true feelings to anyone close to her. She always makes sure her feelings would reach to where it is supposed to be.

“Yeah, anywhere…” Acchan murmured as she turned her body once again and continued moving forward with Minami close to her.

======================

Few more days, Acchan, still wondering for a word suddenly come up with a much considerable bright idea based on her standards and hurriedly dialled the shorter girl’s phone number.

“Minami! I found the answer!!” Acchan happily announced over the phone. Minami who apparently just awoke from her good night sleep still couldn’t comprehend to with what’s Acchan has been blabbering and just agreed on everything.

The two agreed on meeting at a certain cafeteria near the AKB48 theater to discuss about Acchan’s ‘bright idea’. Minami without having a hunch or more likely pretending getting everything just obliged and went after the seemingly super excited Acchan. As soon as Minami entered the cafeteria and sat in front of Acchan, Acchan abruptly slammed a coloured rubberized promotional paper on the table wearing a considerable grin across her face.

“This!”

Minami yelped as she wasn’t expecting such activity from the gentle Acchan especially in public. Minami took a glance on the paper and took her time in deducting what’s the paper about. Her eyes grew wider as she little by little grasp ‘Acchan’s bright idea’.

FLY TO THE PHILIPPINES (It’s More Fun in the Philippines)

“I wanna go somewhere we’re unknown so we could enjoy our time together…” Acchan softly murmured as she traced the glowing paper from the fluorescence. Minami still shocked with the sudden events unconsciously nodded in agreement towards the smiling figure.

“Yadda!” Acchan uttered in happiness as she stood up from her seat and hugged the confused shorter girl with the small coffee table separating them. Thank god, there are only a few number of people inside the cafeteria who have witnessed such precious event that would make AtsuMina shippers go crazy all over the net, if not… let’s just pray for the owner of the café.
The two carefully planned their trip, from arranging and organizing their busy schedules just to come up with a decent overlapping long vacation weekend dates.

Mayu, who has joined the Team A with Takamina more or less a year already couldn’t help but to feel envy towards the excited General Manager and eventually decided to vent out her frustrations on Minami’s last day in theatre before their long-awaited expedition.

“mou~ I want a vacation too” Mayu pouting at the midget general manager as she rants her final reminders to Mayu who apparently would be the one in-charge with the Team’s activities while she’s away. Minami just chuckled at the pouting cyborg who probably wishing for a trip with her favourite ‘mommy’ who apparently belongs in another team, Yuki.

“You’ll get yours too..” Minami uttered as she pats the younger girl’s head which is thankfully sitting in front of her, cause if not it would be a trouble for her. The cyborg idol just let a sigh as she sees Minami’s statement an impossible thing.

“Promise! I’ll help you when I come back!” Minami swore lifting her right hand to the depressed idol which eventually made Mayu smile a little as she knows the general manager’s character; Minami won’t promise anything she won’t do.

“Uwaaa~”  Mayu uttered in happiness as she hugged the general manager.

And soon the day of their flight arrives..

TBC~
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:43:05 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »
When's going to Minami and Atsuko during their trip?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the Atsumina story...

And also the other OS...

I enjoyed reading them...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 08:33:24 PM »
I don’t know the pairs, they’re just being themselves here….

Yuko, the legendary Ace of AKB48 since the phenomenal graduation of the Immovable Ace, Maeda ‘Acchan’ Atsuko was held, has been found sulking by the corner of their own resting area after their one after another song numbers. It was such a long day to handle for her, since the General Manger, Takahashi ‘Takamina’ Minami who apparently just used her ‘special vacation leave’ out of the blue, left the whole responsibility to her and the cyborg idol, Watanabe ‘Mayuyu’ Mayu.

“Yuu-chan?” Haruna, feeling a little pity towards the gloomy Ace, went closer and asked

“………..” though Yuko feeling a little weaker without Minami’s presence, just let a sigh as she couldn’t help but recognize Haruna’s voluntary affection towards her which  apparently happens once in a blue moon.

“NyanNyan~” Yuko frowning exaggeratedly in front of the taller girl. The taller girl, on the other hand already knew the smaller girl’s just over-reacting everything, still showed her moral support by patting the smaller girl’s head gently and smiled.  When suddenly the idol cyborg and her ‘mommy’ just popped up out of nowhere.

“Oshiriko-chan! Nani?!” Mayu clueless on what’s happening between the two. Yuki, on the side, just maintained her calmness and just watched the three enjoy the silent treatment towards each other.

After a few minutes of intense staring, Mayu probably read Yuko’s thoughts, just let a sigh. “I know~ I feel you!” the idol cyborg uttered as she ‘pretending-hugged’ her co-Ace in depression.

“these two…tch” Haruna and Yuki thought as they felt their forehead arteries twitch impulsively.

“NANI  KOREEE?!?!” Sasshi suddenly barged inside the room with an evident smile on her face and noticed the dramatic scene between the oshiri sisters. Apparently this ‘Koisuru Fortune Cookie’ center just had her solo interview with her success from the recent general election. That explains her happiness then.

“Yuko-chan! Mayu-chan!!! What’s going on?!” Sasshi questioned the two as she violently shook the shoulders of the both while the two actresses just kept on their dramatic  feels.

“Never mind them Sasshi~” Yuki finally interfering between the three. Sasshi still clueless just obliged with the ‘Black Queen’s’ suggestion and just let the two continue their drama. Yuki having enough of the oshiri-sisters’ mini skit just beckoned her ‘daughter’ to come closer to her and lead her outside the room.

Mayu who was just recently in a depressive state went suddenly lively as she put her hands together and cling on Yuki. “Why not go on a vacation too?! What do you say Yukirin~”

Yukirin, though feeling a little excited with the idea too, just let a sigh as she understood their current state.

“We can’t.. You’re busy I know, and I have lots to attend with my singles…”  Yuki carefully explained to her ‘daughter’ as she was avoiding making the cyborg idol let out a frown on her due to disappointment, which of course failed. Mayu is now pouting at Yukirin.

“Iie~” Yuki panicking with the pouting figure in front of her, Mayu just pouted even more. The older girl couldn’t help but just surrender and in the end agreed with the cyborg idol’s desire.

“Fine~”

==================

*A/N
let’s say they’re all senbatsu

“WHAAAT?!?!” Yuko shouted in disbelief as she heard Mayu’s confession as they are in the middle of a regular rehearsal for their upcoming single which Matsui ‘Janken Queen’ Jurina will be standing as the center from winning the recent Janken Taikai.

“Yeah! I’m going for a vacation too with Yukirin~ Beh!” Mayu sticking out her tongue on her co-Ace.

“Why are you all leaving meeeeeh!?! fufufu” Yuko falling on the floor as helpless as she can look.

“That’s cool….” Paruru uttered but with no much enthusiasm from the back.  Yuko and everyone else just turned their heads on the emotionless idol, which is known for her ‘salty-treatment’ towards her fans.

“Can I come too?” Paruru said out of the blue as everyone’s eyes grew even wider. Mayu blinked a few more times just to moisten her drying eyeballs as she stared at the unbelievable idol questioning her.

“OF COURSE KYAAA~” Mayu shouted as she leapt on Paruru. In fact, the two have just grown fond of each other since the time they were considered as the ‘experimental-idols’ who could inherit Acchan’s throne.

“Nani?!” Yuki reacting from the sudden change of plans.

“WHY IS THIS HAPPENNING?!?!” Yuko already going crazy with the Aces’ decisions as if cursing the floor..

“I thought?!” Yuki’s eyes grew wider on Mayu who is happily hugging the ‘ponkotsu’ idol.

*cough! Rena exaggeratedly cleared her throat with a silent laugh with Yuki’s reaction along with Jurina by her side.

“Payuyu Payuyu Payuyu kya~ <3” the two seemingly happy kids uttered that made Yuki join Yuko on her chaotic state.

“This is not GOOD” poor Yuki.

TBC~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2013, 04:42:57 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaha

poor yuki

well continue this

thanks

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2013, 06:40:40 PM »
Well yeah... What would akb deal with everything if Minami was on leave for real?

Eh... Now Paruru would go vacation with Mayuki?

Poor Yuko need to deal with everything

She should just go for holiday too...

Wondering would take charge if that was the case?

Anyhow... Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer (MaYuki)
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 09:32:52 AM »

Wrong Answer

Let me tell you a ‘not-so-significant story’ before you go to bed……

Once upon a time……

That day was a usual day for the ‘not-so deserving’ president of the ‘so-so’ Kansai High since the ever legendary former president Oshima Yuko  graduated, Kashiwagi Yuki a.k.a. Bakarin.

Rolling to her sides, as if her mind was still wandering in her own dreamland….”uggggh Mondaaaayyy…” as she once again buried her body under her sheets. Truth be told she never really wanted to school anymore.

Why?

Fact 1: She’s lazy

Fact2: She’s ‘Bakarin’

Fact3: She doesn’t want to see her fellow students being bullied by their rival school

Sakura University

A well-known sturdy school since God knows when, standing with head held up high beside the ‘trashy’ Kansai High, calling Kansai High as a ‘rival school’ can already be considered as a disgrace for the Sakura students. Students attending Sakura High are known to be vigilant. One must abide to every rule the president orders…

And their No.1 Rule: THE PRESIDENT’S ORDER IS ABSOLUTE

Sakura University’s President namely….Watanabe Mayu. Neat. Genius. The fearless cyborg no one could ever oppose else bid goodbye to your school. In fact, no one could ever get in touch with her with no substantial reason.

That’s why she’s….UNTOUCHABLE.

With no much enthusiasm, Yuki prepared for school throwing her necessities inside her bag. Nothing was unusual, she reached the expected crowded subway station…her eyes wandered across the swarm of rushing people, students, office employees and some random people until her eyes laid on a very much appealing tall-spiky haired student.

No wonder with the student’s height she could easily spot her probably noticing her stare, the girl turned on her and accidentally their eyes met. Just that…her heart started to beat faster than ever. She held her gaze on her eyes as Yuki didn’t notice the people blocking the space between them disappear few moments after until….

“EH?!” Yuki uttered as she realized the girl’s uniform. White blazer, Pink Tie, Black pleaded Skirt. She was certain….She’s attending Sakura High.  Yuki just let a sigh as her hopes faltered.

Yuki then zipped across the pool of people to make it to the earliest train she could have. She made it but having the worst luck she could ever have that day she ended up standing beside the attractive girl.

“Oh my….fufufu” she thought as she savoured the skinship she was experiencing every movement of the train when suddenly the train stopped. As gravity pulled her down, losing her balance, Yuki as what normal humans do searched for some sturdy article to hold onto to support her weight… and eventually failed as her body hit on someone; she kept her eyes tightly closed expecting a great impact from the fall.

But…she felt nothing. Getting into her consciousness she slowly opened her eyes…and saw a very much familiar to her eyes.

Her eyes grew bigger as every second started to grasp her situation.

She found her shelter on….

“Get-off-me……” The girl in front of her firmly stated as she kept her blank face. Hearing the girl’s voice was enough for Yuki to feel chills ran down to her spine as she was certain who it was.

Watanabe Mayu.

“Ah~ that was unexpected….” The spiky-haired girl uttered with a ‘sorry’ tone towards Mayu as she brushed the back of her head.

“It’s fine…never mind” Mayu uttered as fixed her ‘not-so’ wrinkled tidy uniform and eventually paid a frightening stare at Yuki.

“Hi..are you okay Miss?” the spiky-haired girl turned on Yuki wearing a worried expression across her face. Mesmerized with the sudden affection the stranger was giving to her, Yuki just nodded with her jaw almost dropping.

“I see….Sae Miyazawa~desu” The uttered as she smiled to Yuki very much unlike the next figure beside her, the very president of the prestigious school standing beside hers.  Mayu just kept her silence and authoritative aura.

As soon as the train arrived at their station, the two Sakura High made their way ahead. Yuki with no much concern with the two just followed behind as they actually have the same path towards their respective schools when suddenly seeing with her peripherals..

The two walking ahead of her abruptly stopped as Mayu turned on Yuki wearing her fearful infamous stare….

“Kansai President is it.,…hm?”

“this is not good….”

TBC~
==========================
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 1/3(MaYuki)
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2013, 10:12:02 AM »
God! Why you always make a good mayuki???

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 1/3(MaYuki)
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 11:30:15 AM »
A/N guys I made a directory on the very first post in this thread...I know this thread is starting to get....uhm confusing? so feel free to use the links on the post  :)

so on this short story I'll post the updates fast, cause I'm enjoying making this one right naaao  XD no guns, no one dying in here, just pure fluffiness  :P so pardon me, if my posts seem so short or too confusing I guess. I'm bored to death, and I just love MaYuki  XD :lol:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer-Part 2

The stare almost made Yuki melt like ice on her feet, not because of love….but fright. Mindlessly she nodded “un”.

“Ooops! Wrong answer…” Sae, standing beside Mayu uttered with a smirk across her face. Due to Yuki’s stupidity it even took her a minute of scrutinizing to even understand what Sae meant with her statement.

“OH! MY GOD….” Was all her brain could shout in misery.

“I see….” Mayu muttered as she was now wearing her killer smirk as if plotting some murderous acts on Yuki. That’s all until the two figures continued on their way to their school as Yuki was left stoned on her feet still suffering from her ‘fated-doom’.
===

Kansai High

“What’s wrong?” The girl asked Yuki who was found sulking on her ‘not-so-tidy’ table, in short….messed up post. The girl was, Shimazaki Haruka, Genius, Vice-President of Kansai High, daughter of a well-respected man, due to this fact everyone including Yuki wonder why she even decided to attend Kansai High, well In fact based to her ‘neat-looking-perfect-student’ aura she totally belongs to Sakura Univeristy.

That question was never answered. Never will be I guess.

“I-I met her….for..the …first time” Yuki stuttered as she felt cold all over her body just remembering the frightening stare.
“mou…who?” Paruru asked with no much enthusiasm, well she’s not just so concerned I guess.

“Sakura…President…” Yuki uttered along her growing wider eyeballs.

“Oh… Mayu….” Paruru uttered. Yuki just turned on her wearing a confused expression across her face.

“You know her?” Yuki asked Paruru.

“Well, who doesn’t know Watanabe Mayu?” Paruru chuckled as she sat on her table beside Yuki.

Watanabe Mayu succeeded the position left by Maeda Atsuko. Very unlikely with the former administration which is known lenient, Mayu led the school with her monstrous ways. In fact just last year, 30 students were kicked out because they were late from their activities’ schedules.

Always coming after her is her Vice-President, Miyazawa Sae. The Genking, popular with girls. There was also a rumor she was hitting on Mayu but probably rejected since all Mayu knew was studying…studying and….studying. She never cared for anybody else throughout her whole life.

That’s a fact.

No one has ever touched her.

The Untouchable Queen.

The two’s silence were interrupted by a sudden (well more like expected noise since it always happen) noise just along the hallway.

“HUWAAA~” A girl cried helplessly on her friend’s arms. Being the prefect of the school, Yuki and Paruru opted to attend the sobbing figure just outside their office.

“nani?” Yuki asked the sobbing student, but actually knew the answer.

“Sa….ku-ra….” The student answered in between her sobs. Paruru just took a deep breath understanding the student’s situation.

It’s a general fact, like we breathe oxygen, that Kansai students have always been an hot-issue to people attending Sakura University. No Kansai student can escape the ugly truth that every day, every second there’s a kansai student getting bullied by Sakura students not physically but psychologically.

“You airhead!!! Get off me I might get your stupidity!!! Shooo!”

Yeah, Kansai is such a disgrace. Sigh. The worst, they can’t even deny it as how you look at it.
They really are.

Thinking of having enough, Yuki decided to confront the monstrous President of their neighbour school. Enduring the judgmental stare coming form the students of Sakura University along the way, she held her head up high and barged inside the presidential office and found..

Mayu.

Alone, wearing her unusual eyeglasses reading a book.

Such sight Yuki never expected. They shared a fair stare for a second before Yuki could even utter a single word. Worst, she might actually forgot what she came for. “Bakarin~”

“It’s you….again, Welcome…” Mayu uttered. Yuki never expected such accommodation from her ‘rival’ president.

“Come… have a seat…” Mayu smiled at Yuki, but not a warm one. It almost looked like a threatening smile as if she was about to enter the lion’s den that time.

“Y-You!!! Stop inter…-fering with my students!!!” Yuki pointed at Mayu with all her might. Hearing Yuki’s accusation Mayu just smirked and stood on her feet.

“I see….” Mayu took her steps closer at the trembling figure.

“Okay…” Mayu continued as she was a few steps away from Yuki.

“Then let’s a have a deal….Kashiwagi Yuki” Mayu uttered with her frightening smile.

TBC~
=======================================================================================
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coaltar of the Deepers - Submerge (The Theme From Red Anger)