JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - If I Were a Boy

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 91252 times)

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME -Part 1
« Reply #260 on: October 30, 2013, 10:51:21 PM »
I'm really a MaYuki shipper and I really like Mayu in this fic, but if there will be a little YukiRena...

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2013, 06:48:51 AM »
Hi... imteedee-san.

Now, I'm hearing Yuki's Birthday Weeding... I love that song so much.
And then......... I found your 'The Proposal'!!! It's really fit to the song.
I...I-I'm crying..  :cry:

Beautiful.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2013, 08:27:50 AM »
I've read some of your fanfics.  :mon lovelaff:
One day, there's a day when I read all kevin's fanfics... 'Supernatural Partner' and his OS in whole day.
And today, my whole day is yours. Your fanfics are too awesome to be ignored.  :on lol:

[Confessions of an Idol]

I can't imagine that Yuki became a TV station worker, in the other hand... Mayu became a great celebrity. Destiny is very cruel.  :cry:
Yuki's pride.  :on speedy:

“Oh, really? I wonder how you missed me while dating that man~” I uttered mindlessly and eventually realized how stupid my statement was.
She lifted her head wearing a shocked face on me. “Huh? And how does my boyfriend dragged between us?”
LOL. She show her jealousy. Random statement... but yeahh, sad.

When Mayuyu said :
“But my love for him is incomparable how I feel for you…..”
... I'm like... Strike!!!  XD

“Why are you avoiding me?!” Her voice arose every statement she’s making.
“Shouldn’t I be the one angry?”
“When you had that Scandal…I never blamed you nor tell you anything bad”
“It was a false-accusation….”
“I know…cause I believe you”
“I told you to stay….” Her voice started to crumble as she seemed about to cry.
“I be-begged….you to stay”
“You left me…..”
“You’re the one who left me!”
This is the saddest moment for me...

I love the ending.

-------------

[All Night Nippon MaYuki]

Yuki P.O.V again.. yeaayy!  :D

When Jurina called Yuki, Mayu listening the call?? That brat. LOL.

Mayuyu doing her danso again? At photoshoot venue?!  XD

“Mayuyu…thought you’ve grown”
“I don’t want; you’re still my mother~ forever”
Cuuuttteeeee!!!  XD

-------------------

[Barriers]

Yeayyy... YukoRena.  :twothumbs

Rena is a tourist, ne? Cool.

Yuko didn't care about her identity as AKB Ace, she walk on the street to follow Rena. Fast connection.  XD

I couldn’t believe as I paved attention to my watch and realized I’ve spent few hours of my magical rest day with a certain stranger whom I just met few hours ago. Few more minutes after she finished her food, she signalled me she has to go. I don’t even know how the hell I managed to understand everything she wants to convey on me. I just…

Understand her.

She vanished on my eyes.

I was still lost on my thoughts when I realized.

I don’t even know your name, melonpan.
This is too sweet to be read.. kyaa!!  :inlove:

Sweet story between 2 strangers and become friendly in an unique way.
Hardly to communicate with each other. cute.

---------------

[Matchmaker]

yeayyy... Mayuki again.  :wub:

Another unique story... you're really awesome imteedee-san.  :twothumbs

Yuki need a dating agency's service, but... she even didn't know her type?  :lol:
I think Mayu will get in trouble to find someone for her.
Though it’ll make things lighter for Mayu, because if you look at it a little closer, she could even throw a random person to Yuki and just pray hard enough they’ll like each other…right?
  :lol:

I laugh really hard when Mayu offered Yuki a dating-practice, but... she's the one who blushes all the time. That 'first date' is really awesome. :lol:

“I think you’re ready….” Mayu uttered almost whispering seeing Yuki’s progress from their daily meet-up, showing off her contented smile…but…

Half of her is protesting…

Denying…
Poor Mayu.  :(

But..... Sae is a damn smart matchmaker!!!  :lol:

--------------

[Love Game]

In this fanfic.... I love a 'badass' Yuki. :P

Mayuyu is really expert in using her poker face, so cold. No expression.
Yukirin is an 'active' girl. She always disturbing Mayu, but... I can see that she's actually really care about Mayu. She's a jealous girl too.

But.... where's the "I Love you" part?  XD
This fanfic is really-really hot...  :lol:
I love it.

---------------

[Wrong Answer]

If in 'Love Game' I loves Yukirin, in this fics... I love Mayu so much.
Oh my God, I can't imagine that I became a president's girlfriend.  :lol:
She's cool, smart, and sometimes she's harsh too.

I'm surprised when I read season 2.
Mayuki's character have a great twist. I mean....
Mayu is the one who always cold but unexpected... she's a shy girl. (I laughed out loud when I read 'handcuffs-shower' stuff)  :lol:
And Yuki!! I never think that she often take the the 'dominant' in their 'intimate' time. Even Mayu became obeying her.  :P

I think that I didn't find the last chap... is it still ended in chap 13?

------------

Thank you.  :twothumbs

Sorry... I mumbled too long.  :kneelbow:
I like those fics too much.  XD

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: November 04, 2013, 09:04:47 PM »
A/N C-A-R-E-F-U-L guys ( read between the lines please  XD ) 4am here need to sleep I'm getting K.O.ed  :nervous  I'll reply to your comments later on but before anything else...

@anakpanti: thank you for your positive reviews to almost all of my fics here  XD It's my pleasure to have you in my thread  :)

thanks to super nice Ryuuka-kun  :heart:

Chapter 2

[Jurina] Hey, wanna go for lunch tomorrow?

Her grip on her phone grew tighter as she paid a glance on the sleeping figure beside her, Yuki.

“Yuki…” murmuring her partner’s name as thoughts kept haunting her, Will she be fine? After quite some time of spending with just each other, Mayu couldn’t help but feel guilty and actually uncomfortable welcoming any other person between her and Yuki. Thought that if we put in simpler terms means she has actually gone comfortable and so to speak contended with just Yuki staying beside her. Along with her growing fear each every other day that she might have fallen for her as well.

She did.

She is.

“I am…”

She snapped, thinking of it’s the best for both of them for now, she hit the button and instead called Jurina “Sure…” she spoke with no enthusiasm at all.

…………………………………………………………….

“Who is it today?” Rena asked the busy figure in front of her, the figure was preparing for her kind of planned ‘date’. She didn’t have to ask where she’s going nor what she’ll be doing? She only had to ask ‘Who’ Why? Cause they themselves are players as well. It was a general fact that they practice what Mayu and Yuki have been doing since the beginning.
“It’s the girl we met before…Mayu” Jurina answered Rena with an innocent smile on her face (if not). Though seeing such genuine smile from Jurina, Rena didn’t flinch a bit and just kept her eyes on Jurina “I see…Well, have a good day” She smiled. It was like that until Jurina finished everything and vanished from Rena’s eyes.

Unlike Mayu and Yuki, Rena and Jurina are actually living together since the beginning. Though are already considering themselves as full-grown players, it hasn’t been a big deal between them from agreeing to stay by each other, in fact it even helped them grow even more into full-pledged players. Rena is older than Jurina as Jurina considers her as her senior in this chaotic world of competition.

“Jurina…You’ve grown”
…………………………………………………………….

“Where are you going?” Yuki asked Mayu who seems preparing for something special that day. She just stood by the door, leaning her body against the door frame as she kept her gaze on Mayu. “to see someone…”
Hearing such long-forgotten statement Yuki couldn’t help but feel surprised though she held back her emotions to herself, she made sure Mayu wouldn’t notice her reaction as she knew she wouldn’t like it. How long has it been since they have engaged to such informal relationship? A year? It’s technically over a year already and yet the three magical words haven’t been uttered to each other even once, at least consciously. It’s as if they have considered it as the ‘forbidden statement’ like say it and lose everything, no one dared to say it.

Finishing up her light make-up, Mayu walked towards Yuki and stood in front of her “I’ll be out just for a day, I’ll be back” She smiled on Yuki, her usual smile, it was still unreadable for Yuki even if they’ve been together for a year. “Go now” Yuki uttered as if she’s ordering the figure to vanish from her sight in instant with a tint of threat. Her breathing seemed heavy, afraid of seeing Mayu step outside the very door as she would probably choose to…Moreover, she was more afraid of the idea she might find another person who would play the game better than her. More likely, Yuki chose to stay as a player just to keep Mayu beside her; it was very unfortunate for Yuki to have fallen to another player. She knows the very idea of her violation against the rules and yet she couldn’t help but fall all over for her nemesis.

“See you, Yuki”
…………………………………………………………….

“You look good” Jurina complimented the ever-presentable figure in front of her. True enough it wasn’t a big surprise to anyone to see Mayu as good as this. She didn’t have to prepare that much as she plainly looked gorgeous like a doll. “Thank you and back at you” Mayu threw back Jurina’s words. Jurina wasn’t as lovely-looking as Mayu, though her charm is considered as her best weapon to any other players. Her cuteness and carefree personality were just as lovely as Mayu’s physique. Truth be told, she has really grown from the previous Jurina, who apparently didn’t have much confidence, thanks to Rena who saved her from such lonely secluded world she has lived in since her childhood.

“Okay, shall we go for lunch now?” Jurina suggested as she smiled happily to Mayu, Such smile that confused Mayu. It looked too genuine that even made her blush a little as Jurina actually looked very charming. Heavens must have been playing with our protagonists as they ended up at the very random café where Mayu and Yuki had their first unofficial date, not only the café itself but also the very table.

Mayu felt nostalgic as she eyed the table, she must have been possessed as she saw herself sitting on the table with Yuki. It didn’t take a while until Jurina noticed Mayu’s pause “What’s wrong?” She asked Mayu as she tapped her shoulder. Distracted by the sudden gesture, Mayu snapped out of her dreamland and just smile wryly on Jurina.

She took her previous seat once again as the waitress popped instantly beside them, “order for me then….” Mayu hushed without paying an eye to the poor servant, on the other hand Jurina yelped as she was surprised with Mayu’s statement. A reaction that made Mayu raise a brow “What?”

“I was about to say that too….” Jurina’s eyes grew wider; it’s her first to meet someone who thinks like her. Anyhow, Mayu wasn’t surprised at all, she heard of it a year ago, it was Yuki who first said it and so she just let a sigh and ordered for both of them. The usual.

Random stuff.

Moments of just staring and sighing weren’t so unusual. They weren’t enjoying the time actually.
“I know what you are…” Mayu breaking off the silence as her piercing eyes seemed struck through Jurina’s soul. Though hearing such blunt statement from Mayu, Jurina didn’t flinch and instead answered the atmosphere Mayu has created for both of them.

“What’s your purpose?” Mayu continued as she put her hands together under her chin as if interrogating Jurina.
“To play…” Jurina smiled on Mayu.

“But I’m bored already….I’ll leave” Mayu uttered without an inch of hesitation as she stood up and was about to leave when suddenly Jurina hooked her arm with hers…

“We’re not done yet…Watanabe Mayu” Her eyes turned villainous. Looking down to the monstrous sitting figure, Mayu couldn’t help but feel ignited once again as she has foreseen a very promising game yet again to commence. Bending over, closing their bodies’ distance she whispered..

“Not here then…”

…………………………………………………………….

Mayu fulfilled her promise and went back ‘home’ that night. It was such a long day for her. Dragging her sling bag, she slowly took her steps towards their room and eventually found Yuki sitting on the couch reading a book by the living room, such unusual sight for Mayu since Yuki hates reading, and it wasn’t on her vocabulary actually. “What’s up?” Mayu chuckled as she observed Yuki who looked for the very first time enjoying reading. She was so into it, she actually didn’t notice Mayu entering the flat.

“Oh Mayu, you’re back….” Yuki smiled seeing Mayu who actually is ‘back’. She didn’t expect it at all. More likely, she was sure of she would spend the night somewhere else but she didn’t. Though her smile wore off in a matter of a second thinking of how did Mayu’s date go. She did look tired; she must have enjoyed it a lot.

“How did it go..?” Yuki asked.

“Fun…” Mayu answered instantly as she sat on the opposite chair from Yuki. “I see…”

“How’s your day then?” Mayu asked Yuki.

“Fun….as well” A statement which perked Mayu’s curiosity. “What did you do today?”

“Rena was here….” Yuki answered as she went back on her book seemingly not minding Mayu’s reaction at all treating it like an everyday conversation between them. “Oh she was here…?” Mayu’s voice trailed off, her emotions were mixed, and she didn’t know what to feel, more like she wasn’t much acquainted with the word ‘jealousy’ ever since.

“She cooked…for me” Yuki chuckled as she remembered her phenomenal failure in front of Rena, spilled food, flying saucers, breaking plates, and poorly cracked eggs, couldn’t help but made Rena face-palmed herself as well like Mayu. It was such a good time she spent with the lady though.

“I see…” Mayu wore her cold smile, tired along with her lingering thoughts of Yuki, she decided to let it go and have some rest instead. She was about to head for her bed when Yuki called her… “Mayu”

Turning on Yuki, she found the figure wearing a worrying expression. “What is it?” Mayu asked.

“Come” Yuki said as she snapped the book at hand and gently placed it over the center table. A hand was offered to Mayu, a gesture which made her thoughts run in circles..she had enough of crazy stuff already as well as her physical limits weren’t permitting her.

“What’s that for?” Her eyes travelled form Yuki’s to her hand and back in a quick pace. Though she was sure of Yuki understood her query, she didn’t bother answering instead she just gently shook her hand as if convincing Mayu to accept it, Anyhow, Mayu had no choice but to do so. She was more than tired to even oppose Yuki’s intentions.

It didn’t take a millisecond for Yuki to pull over the dead-tired figure against her, as she let their bodies fell on the thankfully bouncy couch. Landing on their sides, Mayu’s back facing Yuki “How far did you go?” Yuki hushed at the back of Mayu’s head, a statement which was clearly transferred to Mayu, thanks to the existence of vibrations. However, Mayu kept her silence.

Not a single clue was given. A case which made Yuki feel a little frustrated knowing Mayu’s limitations to such matter. She knew very well… it was like that until Mayu felt Yuki’s hand traced her shoulder down to her waist, following her emphasized S-shaped figure due to their position, and up. “Has she touched you like this yet?” Yuki breathed into Mayu’s exposed ear as she partly stressed her weight on Mayu and eventually gained no response yet again. However, that didn’t make Yuki setback as she seemed start to enjoy her torture antics on Mayu.

Starting off on Mayu’s exposed neck, a gentle kiss was planted “this…?” Yuki hummed against Mayu’s skin as she postponed for a second for a response, and there… “N-No…” Mayu uttered in a hesitant tone. Not sure enough what it meant…was it a NO to stop or was it a NO it’s not? Yuki wouldn’t know and so retorting aback for  moment Yuki swiftly slithered her arms around Mayu, pulling the figure even closer against her body.

The sudden yet gratifying sensation made Mayu gasped for air.

“mou~ You’re making me try every other possibilities Mayu….”

TBC~

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:33:40 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME -Part 2
« Reply #264 on: November 04, 2013, 10:50:50 PM »
mou yuki, mayu! just accept you love each other already!! :angry:
jurina had a lonely past?! :cry:
hehe love the ending onee-sama :lol:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #265 on: November 05, 2013, 12:44:53 AM »
This update.... this update!!!  XD

It's so sad for them... to keep the 'jealous' and 'I love You' words locked in their heart.

I love when Yuki always 'attacking' Mayu first.  :inlove:

And then.... Watsui appeared... other players.
Well... we already read how MaYuki played their game... I want to know about how WMatsui playing their game too.  :on_hot:

Can't wait your next update.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #266 on: November 05, 2013, 01:28:04 AM »
I think wmatsui need to learn from mayuki

Give them a lesson bwahahahahaha!

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #267 on: November 05, 2013, 04:21:14 AM »
Mayuki, don't start playing again. :cry:

Screw that player status/pride or whatever. Admit your love already!!! Don't be afraid of being contented, instead be happy!

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #268 on: November 05, 2013, 10:26:35 AM »
at least we know Mayuki love each other!!!!  :inlove: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #269 on: November 05, 2013, 03:19:18 PM »
Long time to read some English fics :nya:
At least we all know Mayuki love each other :mon sweat:
I think it gonna be fun soon :kekeke: :mon evillaff: Smell some JuriMayu and YukiRena here :mon mischief: :hehehe:
Players VS Players again :on drink: This time will be more troublesome and funnier :mon determined:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: November 12, 2013, 09:07:39 AM »
A 200-word drabble for one of my fave J-POP singers Koda Kumi  :bow: she's turning 31 tomorrow on my timezone at least, Happy Birthday KK!

Pardon the mistakes, I just typed it down here in random  XD

A New Beginning

A beautiful Sunday Morning…

It’s the day a lot of people have been waiting for.

The wedding ceremony…

I woke up a little earlier in purpose, I want to look great, I need to… since I do have a big role for today.

Of course..

And also I am really excited seeing her today in her wedding dress.

Yuki.

The girl who I love most…

The woman who captured my heart’s entirety since Middle School up to now..

This day should mark an end and a new beginning for both of us..

Not sure of what the future has to offer, I’m willing to take it.

Taking a deep breath I watched her slowly walk down the aisle …

Words can’t describe how heavy and yet so light I was feeling that very moment..

Each and every step she takes towards me…

I felt like crying, my hands felt cold and trembled…

I stretched my hand to reach for hers. She held mine..

“I’m very happy for you… Yukirin” I told her.

She smiled.

“Thank you Mayu…”

Her smile was genuine.

I entrusted her to him.

The man standing beside me…

“Yes, A new beginning without her by my side..”

[END]

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #271 on: November 12, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »
ANIKI??? WHAT IS THIS??? WE NEED TO TALK

oh and i heard you from philiphine,is there okay? i heard the news....

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: November 12, 2013, 10:24:58 AM »
WAIT! did I read it right? I mean what just happened?!  D: Read it twice because I thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me.  :bleed eyes: OH why?  :on speedy:

update LOVE GAME soon :3
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #273 on: November 12, 2013, 11:49:36 AM »
WHAT?!!!! Noooo!!!!! :mon scare:

And I was expecting the update is a happy one. :cry:

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #274 on: November 12, 2013, 01:03:48 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! TEEDEE-SAN!! NOOOOOOOO!!  :shocked :shocked :shocked :cry: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #275 on: November 12, 2013, 03:09:36 PM »
Are you ..., well, kidding me :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :temper: :temper: :temper:
I entrusted her to him.
The man standing beside me...

"Yes, A new beginning without her by my side..."
Who's that guy :mon worklate: :mon worklate: :mon worklate:
I'm gonna kill him :mon headbang: Anyway, I respect your idea but how can you do this to Mayu :mon hanky:
But that aside, waiting for your new shots :mon bye:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: November 12, 2013, 09:10:53 PM »
No, I didn't dedicate the 'not-so-happy-ending' to KK, what I meant is t'was inspired by her undying emo songs  XD c'mon it's just  a drabble, no need for threatening  :lol:

thanks to super nice Ryuuka-kun  :heart:

Chapter 3

A chaotic room has always sheltered her, Laughter echoing round her, a room full of smiling faces which not even a single gesture wasn’t intended to her, Days she never cherished. She was alone. Her fellow classmates never tried to approach her. They thought she’s good for nothing. She was abandoned since God knows when. Thankfully a kind woman brought her to the orphanage and so she managed to go to school. An idea she was excited about as she prepared her stuff for schooling though everything didn’t go as she expected.

She never had friends.

Though, she never cried. She felt it’ll be just a waste of energy crying without someone to comfort her by her side. It was a silly thought she’s been depending onto, how hard she has been trying to comfort herself from such devastating situation she’s in. Life’s too cruel on her.

“hey…”

One word.

It sounded like a melody.

It was first.

Came from a raven-haired woman…

“She’s beautiful…” she thought as she stared at the woman standing in front of her.

“You can’t have your lunch here, it’s my place” the girl uttered as she swung her bento as if shooing the poor junior. Indeed, her uniform says it she’s a senior. They had different uniforms for different levels.

It was their fated meeting.

The day she treasures most…

“I see, you must be a dead-kid…” the woman smirked tracing the other figure’s features “though, you’re cute..” The poor figure just let her head down, she was guilty of her accusation though she felt enlightened as well from the sudden compliment of the lovely woman.

“Well… let’s just have lunch together then..” The woman sat beside her and gleefully unwrapped her bento, exposing her well-arranged veggies and egg rolls very unlike what the poor girl has gotten, just a bread and her drink.

“I’m Rena…Matsui Rena” the woman uttered without turning on her companion. It was perceived as cold scenery though it felt the other way around for the other. It was first she didn’t feel alone. “I see…are you mute?” the woman who apparently named Rena, smirked as she turned on the poor junior, she just shook her head. That time Rena couldn’t help but to feel pity on the poor student. “Here…” Rena said as she tossed a bread, a melonpan.

“Have it.. let’s be friends”

Words that made the younger shot her eyes open in shock as she faced the stranger whom is now might be her very first friend. It was the reaction Rena has been waiting for, she intended to see it, if she only had a camera she wouldn’t think twice to capture that precious moment “I’m right…you’re cute” words escaped through Rena’s smiling lips. However such sudden compliments again made the other blush hard on her seat and so her yet cheerful expression turned out of sorts once again.
“I-I’m Jurina…Matsui” the poor junior stuttered in shame, keeping her head down.

“I see… It’s nice to meet you Jurina”
………………………………………………………………….

Days passed, they became friends and had their lunch together every single day. It made Jurina happy and for once gave her a reason to go to school…a reason for living. Though, she thought it ended there. She wasn’t aware Rena is one of the most popular figures in their school. Speculations appeared each day…

“Nee, Rena…what do they mean when they said I’m your new subject?” Jurina asked Rena who stood in front of her. Her eyes lingering on the sides, she was afraid of meeting the other’s.

“It means…I like you….” Rena said casually, her eyes focused on Jurina. Hearing such precious word, Jurina’s heart started beating faster as ever. ‘Like’… she never knew the meaning of it, but she was sure of it was a good thing, it made her happy. She can feel her cheeks burning up, the idea of them alone in the field wasn’t helping either.

The sun has yet to set, it was a peaceful moment.

It was her first kiss.

But..

There was never a proper confession nor a proper relationship happened between them as cuddling, kissing, or even making-out became the usual thing for both of them. No one knew. They just kept them to themselves. Jurina feeling lost to such new environment couldn’t help but feel confused to where she really stands.

“What are we doing?” She asked as she pulled herself from the older’s embrace and kisses. Her heart was beating fast and yet she wanted it to stop, she didn’t want to feel the expected pain, the truth… Rena just kept her expression as if she expected the question coming “We’re playing….” She hushed.

“playing….”
………………………………………………………………..

It was like that when Oshima Yuko appeared in their lives.. she was a transferee from a prestigious school. Rena expectedly has set her eyes on Yuko. Their time has gradually decreased since then, it was expected. Jurina started to feel alone once again. How long has it been since she last ate her lunch box alone? A question lingered on her mind as she stared on her untouched bento. She just let wry smile.

She missed her a lot.

“Excuse me…?” An unfamiliar voice echoed across the lone field. She looked up an felt nostalgic as she got star-struck with the stranger, her shoulder-length black hair, her glimmering squinty eyes, she was perfect.

“Could you help me? I’m lost….I’m looking for someone, oh! I’m Atsuko” she smiled. She looked divine. She’s an angel.
…………………………………………………………………

“Rena…I wanna be like you…teach me!”

“What are you saying….? Forget it”

“I’m seeing someone”

“You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into…Jurina”

“I’m sure…”

“Then…live with me”

[Present]

The older found Jurina lying on the couch, she was sleeping soundly. It has always been like that, they rarely exchanged words these days and if they do it would be just about ‘playing’, nothing more other than that. Casual talks would seem phenomenal for them at this rate. She carefully walked towards the sleeping figure and sat on the center table facing her.

Her eyes slowly traced Jurina’s sleeping face, she looked stressed “What have you been up to, Jurina?” she whispered. Her eyes were caring. Seeing Jurina at such state, she opted to bring her a blanket and carefully placed it over the sleeping figure.

“Get some rest..”
……………………………………………………………………

The usual coldness of the morning has enveloped the room and yet she was feeling warmth setting on her skin as they both lay on the bed, Mayu. The safety she’s been used to for over a year already. The feeling she wasn’t sure of keeping up until when, it was a selfish idea. Yuki held her even closer “feeling cold?” she murmured as she noticed Mayu’s little signs of waking. She’s been used to it as well, she felt like she has to do this and that every now and then. Pampering the smaller figure has been her daily living, well she got nothing to do since she accepted the fact she has fallen for the ‘ice cold figure’. Mayu just nodded softly and snuggled her way closer to Yuki’s warm body.

Comfort.

“You know, get rid of wearing just shirts at night…see?” Yuki chuckled though enjoying Mayu’s morning antics. “it’s fine…I can use you everyday…” Mayu grunted and buried her face even more on Yuki’s chest. “wanna have breakfast? Let m-“ Yuki was attempting to rise from lying when Mayu pulled her down, clutching onto shirt. “NO! Not my kitchen again! Grr” It’s as if Mayu has totally went on ‘awake mode’ in a snap and growled on Yuki with her eyes shot open.

True enough, just hearing the word ‘breakfast’ she immediately felt danger coming into her poor kitchen room.

Seeing Mayu in such comical state, Yuki couldn’t help but let a chuckle, she understood it totally, she has read between the lines. “Okay! Okay!” Yuki surrendered as she lifted both her hands facing Mayu, the other just sighed in relief “We can just eat out you know…” Mayu smiled on Yuki.

“Good idea”
…………………………………………….

Walking hand-in-hand, it felt nostalgic. People almost breaking their necks as they follow the couple with their eyes, their jaws almost dropping helplessly on the cemented floor, their presence along the busy sidewalk was just so suffocating. It was such a breath-taking scenery seeing two goddesses in the morning.

Captivating.

It was funny though, Mayu was just wearing a plain white shirt about her size topped with a pink unzipped hoodie and a pair of denim shorts as Yuki just wore a floral simple dress. And yes, they’re very used to it and just ignored everything until they came across as always a random restaurant. What happened inside the restaurant wasn’t anything different though. They’re just plain hard on the eyes, very distracting.

Very unlikely what they do in the past, sitting facing each other, Yuki sat beside Mayu. “You know your shorts are just ‘too short’” Yuki whispered loud enough just for Mayu to understand what she meant. Yuki’s hand slowly travelled under the table as her trimmed nails prickled on Mayu’s bare thighs. The action made Mayu demonstrate a slight yelp on her seat. Though it just made the situation a little more exciting on Yuki’s behalf and so with her poker face on, she continued going deeper caressing the poor prey’s exposed thigh gaining an “urk!” from Mayu. Too bad Mayu wasn’t ready for this. Mayu couldn’t do anything about it, she was unarmed, and their sitting position wasn’t helping at all.

She had no choice but held Yuki’s hand for the rest of their stay. Tightly.

The action unexpectedly seemed cute and adorable coming from the ‘ever cold figure’. Mayu was holding her hand under the table tightly as she used the other hand for eating; just the mere idea of it sent Yuki to heavens and hell at the same time. She couldn’t even finish her food. True enough, her teasing backfired on her. Mayu didn’t even need to try to please her, such unfair situation for Yuki.

“Finish your food baka~” Mayu murmured not even turning on Yuki, poor Yuki she couldn’t even deny her inactivity as she froze on her seat. “I-Im-right handed…you know…” She stuttered, it was an obvious excuse and yet so true. Mayu was holding her right hand and apparently she couldn’t use her left hand for eating. There’s no way she’d be able to continue eating unless Mayu let go of her hand and it was the least option she wanted to happen right now.. “B-But…I’ll try” Yuki instantly ate back her reasoning and grabbed the chopsticks with her left hand.

Mayu just watched in amusement how Yuki struggled by just picking up the mere utensil by her hand. “You’re taking centuries…Miss” Mayu uttered mentally face-palming herself but in reality found Yuki in such state really adorable though she was so much enjoying it she had to put an end to it, she was running out of time.

“Give me” Mayu grabbed the utensil swiftly from Yuki’s hand without breaking off the connection, she kept their hands together much more secured, tightly intertwined. The action made Yuki’s eyes shot open, she knew what’s gonna happen next.

“Say AH~” Mayu uttered as she held a piece of meat by the chopsticks. She is going to feed the poor being by herself. It took a minute for Yuki to grasp her situation, even what to do, her eyes merely focused on the queuing piece of meat in front of her and Mayu’s expressionless face.

But Mayu didn’t bother giving Yuki further time to decide as she forced the food into Yuki’s mouth as soon as she noticed her hesitating pursed-lips. Poor Yuki, she had to take it by whole. She thought it ended there, but Mayu just quickly picked up another and soon fed Yuki with it, it went like that until Yuki nearly finished everything by Mayu’s merciless feeding session.

But who knows, not only Yuki gained from it, as everyone watched them in amusement, some almost drooled not by their food but because of such intimacy Mayu has been showing to her seemingly girlfriend, some even took photos of them feeling so ‘papparazzi-ish’, seeing such interaction as gold and worth uploading.

Not in a million, Yuki would expect such chaotic breakfast, the drastic turn of events was priceless and yet she didn’t regret it. She felt little by little, they’re taking steps towards the happy ending she hoped for ever since.

As long as Mayu wouldn’t let go of her hand.

She’ll stay.

“How are you Rena-chan…?” A smaller figure smiling gleefully towards
the raven-haired woman.

“Long time no see…Yuko” Rena smiled back seeing a dear person after
a long time.

“The referee is back! Nyaa~”

“Jurina-chan…I’m back!” the shoulder-length haired woman uttered as
she tried to surprise the other from behind, and yes she succeeded as
Jurina yelp in shock. She turned her head and saw her with her own eyes,
she really is back…

“Acchan…” She smiled genuinely.

“Yes! Acchan is back!” and there her squinty eyes she missed most.

TBC~

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:33:10 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME -Part 3
« Reply #277 on: November 12, 2013, 09:52:39 PM »
AtsuJuri...?

Offline mo-chan