JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Ticket

Author Topic: kizumi's OS Collection | WMatsui, FuruYanagi  (Read 29024 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Hasty Steps (WMatsui)
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2013, 02:04:14 AM »
Your story is so beautiful

I wonder if can you write a story about Mayuki

Please update soon 

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »
Ahh... here you are, zizi-san... I already read it on Tumblr, but please let me give my comment properly here.  :)

First of all... I really love Yuri themes.
I mean like.... 1 (or 2) of them is a straight girl, then... she will try to convince her heart that it's what they really want.
They'll be hesitant about... Is this really the best way for me? Am I really love her? No... this is wrong, she's a girl! I'm a girl too!
They'll try to hide her feeling and then she will start to hurt other girl's heart (someone else that loved her).

Rena's parents is a bad figure for her. I feel pity for Rena.
I'm really thankful that she's already became Jurina's friend... I can't imagine how lonely and sad she is, if you start this story with them as a stranger.  :cry:

I love how you described about every Jurina's movement that made Rena's heart beating like crazy.
Jurina's stare, Jurina stroked her head, and even when Jurina slipped in the bathroom.  :lol:

I walked to her and gave her a tight hug. I’m really worried about her. She tried to pull away but I tightened the hug. I though I was strong enough to hold her but she’s stronger than me so she pulled away from the hug.
Seriously Rena... you are the one who made a first move. You made Jurina wanna pinned you on the wall.
I will do the same too.  :P

Jurina... I love how she taking care of Rena and try to protect her. She didn't try to hide her feeling.
I love her gentleness. :inlove:

Jurina's kiss is a brave step, although it caused a big quarrel between them, but.... it caused Rena realized her feeling for Jurina too.
Well... I didn't forget to say thanks to the teacher.  :lol:

You're great. keep writing.
I will wait your next fanfic.  :twothumbs

Offline kizumi

• 全力投球!
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2013, 03:21:39 AM »
Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments! I'm really happy to know that you all like it. Hopefully I could write other pairings for my next OS. I really want to write a 2shots but I might won't update it if I do (lol, sorry). I had wrote a FuruYanagi before, there's 2 OS, but I forgot the titles :shakeit:

Well anyway, I will try to write MaYuki or not JuriMayu next time~ please wait for it!  :cow:
Thanks again, guys!!!  :heart:
Eyes of an angel, smile of a cat. My oshimen is Matsui Jurina!

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ziziads21
Tumblr: http://www.babysakura21.tumblr.com

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »
rena is so stubborn

thanks god she come back to JUJU...
nice fic!!

Offline kizumi

• 全力投球!
Beautiful (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2014, 08:03:24 PM »
Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm back~ how are you guys? Its been a while, huh? Well I've been busy with school and my brain isn't working very well lately.  :lol:

Here's a new WMatsui OS to read! It's kinda short, but I hope it's enjoyable!  ;)

---

Beautiful (WMatsui OS)

“Rena-chan, can we talk for a minute?”

I asked her while I approached her desk. Rena is a quiet girl, so she doesn’t talk that much to people. Plus, she’s a very shy person; she only talks with me if she has problems. Usually, her problems are with her parents. Her family is having a hard time right now. Rena is a beautiful girl, and sometimes when she’s being shy she always blush uncontrollably. I really like to tease her, because I could see her cute side every time I tease her.

Rena turned her head to look at me. She smiled and nodded. After she stood up from her sit, I took her hand and dragged her to the rooftop. Rena and I are friends since we were still in elementary school. She used to like to sing in front of people, to be honest she does has a beautiful voice. But one day, when we’re having our graduation party after we graduated from junior high, something bad happened.

She has to sing on that day, and she did. But because she lost her voice at that time, when she was on stage she got nervous and forgot the lyrics. One of the student, mocked at Rena and Rena couldn’t stand it. She ran to the restroom and cried. I’m the one who cheered her up, but I couldn’t make her sing again. After that incident, I haven’t heard her beautiful voice.

“What do you want to talk about, Jurina?”

I looked at her and smiled, “I want to hear your beautiful voice again, Rena-chan!”

Her eyes widened, and I could really see that she started to get sweaty and nervous. I know that she will say ‘no’, but I just want her old side back. Being a singer is what she wanted, and I’m supporting her. I’m not the only who said she has a beautiful voice, everyone at our school says that.

“B-but, Jurina, you know that I can’t!”

She’s still the same. I know that she will answer me like that, but I won’t give up. I will try to make her sing again, so she could chase her dream. Since we’re going to have a prom night for our graduation party, I don’t want to miss this chance to sing a duet with her. Yes, we had graduated from high school, and I’ll be separated from her for a while. I’ll be continuing my studies in Tokyo. 

I pouted and held her hands tightly, “Rena-chan, I know you can do it! Your dream is to be a singer, right? I want you to chase your dream, and I’m supporting you.”

She sighed loudly, “Jurina, I really can’t. You knew what happened, and I don’t want that incident to happen again.”

I caress her cheek. I do have feelings for her, but she doesn’t know about it. I wanted to confess to her but I couldn’t, it’s because that I don’t want to destroy our friendship. I rather have a one-sided love than losing her forever. She’s precious to me, losing her is the hardest thing that I will suffer.

“Yes you can, Rena. Let’s sing together, let’s have a duet! I’ll be there right next to you the whole time. We will sing together, so you don’t have to be worry.”

She looked at me with those doe-like eyes of hers. She looks so beautiful when she’s like this. I can’t help it but I smiled to her, hopefully she’ll accept my request. She stays quiet, thinking. I patiently wait for her answer.

“O-okay, but promise me that you will always be there, standing right next to me.”

She gave me a small smile, but she still looks beautiful. I was really happy that she accepted my request. This is actually will be my first time singing together with her. I do like singing, but singing it’s not really my hobby. I prefer doing sports, but this is Rena-chan that we’re talking about.

I gave her a big hug and thanked her for accepting my request. But what song will I sing with her? I think for a while and I got the answer, I know what I wanted to sing. The song is also perfect for her; the lyrics are also perfect for me. It’s actually Rena’s favorite song, and I’m starting to like it. She even memorized all the lyrics, so I think I don’t have to be worry. Rena doesn’t have to be worry.

“So, what song are we going to sing?”

I grinned. This is going to be a surprise for her, so I won’t tell her until Sunday; our prom night.

“It’s a surprise, but don’t worry you know this song!”

She giggled. Oh God, when is the last time I hear her giggling? Hopefully after we perform together, Rena will be herself again.

We walked back to our class, and study for 2 hours. The bell rang right at 4, and we all packed our books and started to walk home together. I walked home with Rena, as always. She doesn’t have any friends, though. Well only one and that’s, Churi. Churi is also my friend, and we’re also close with each other. But she has her own gang; well her friends are the one who always bullies Rena. That doesn’t mean I hate Churi, I like her but I just don’t like her friends. Sometimes I want to beat them up, but they’re my best friend’s friends. So I always try to control my emotion.

Rena and I live in a same apartment but on a different level. I’m on the second floor, and she’s on the first floor. She always comes to me whenever her parents are fighting about things that made Rena frustrated. I don’t really like it when she’s upset. Seeing her cry hurts me. All I can do is cheer her up, and she often sleeps with me rather sleep in her own room. She’s not a clingy girl; she just needs someone’s attention. She’s not selfish or stubborn.

That’s why I fall for her, she’s perfect. Nobody’s perfect, but she’s perfect to me. I can’t less my affection on her; I’m really in love with her. If I confess to her later, I’m not going to force her to love me back if she rejects me in the end. I will always stay by her side. I promised myself, I promised her, I will never leave her. I’ll treasure every moments that I had with her.

We arrived at our apartment and gave our goodbyes. Tomorrow is Saturday and hopefully Rena doesn’t have any plans. She usually goes to the park to clear her mind, and I just stay with her there until she wants to go home and rest. If she’s too tired, she will ended up going to my apartment instead going to hers. I laughed every time she’s like that. She may act like that, but she has this charm that I couldn’t explain.
I went to my bedroom and put my schoolbag on my study desk. I’m too tired to do anything else, so I just lay in my bed and sent Rena an e-mail. We only chatted for a while because I was getting sleepy. I turned off my phone and fell asleep slowly.

The next morning, after I woke up and turned on my phone, I got an e-mail from Churi. She wants to meet up with me at this café that we always go to when we’re still in junior high. I replied her quickly and cleaned myself up. I guess Rena has plans for today, she usually sent me an e-mail whenever she wants to go somewhere with me. So I guess it’s fine if I meet up with Churi.

I arrived at the café just on time. Churi already got a table for us. I approached our table and sit there while smiling at her. Churi also bought me this hot chocolate that I used to order! She is such a great friend.

“Churi, it’s been a while! How are you? You’re not hanging out with your friends?”

I was really happy that I could hang out with her today. She I looked really excited when I saw her.

“Nah, I missed you. I also wanted to tell you something.”

I was surprised and I’m getting really curious. What will Churi tell me?

“J-Jurina… I always wanted to say this to you, but I never have the courage to say it. To be honest, I-I have feelings for you, Jurina. I love you!”

My eyes widened after I heard that sudden confession. I wasn’t expecting that from her, now I don’t know how to respond to her. I also don’t have any feelings for her; I only like her as friend. I stared at her for a while and tried to find words to say to her.

“I’m sorry Churi, but I can’t accept you. I have… someone else in my heart. We could still be friends, right? I won’t leave you, so don’t worry. You’re my best friend!”

That’s the only words that I could say to her. Hopefully she won’t be angry, or I will feel really guilty. But there’s nothing I can do, I already fall for Rena. I can’t stop loving her.

“O-oh… It’s okay, I understand.”

I know she’s disappointed, I could really see it from her eyes and her voice. But I’m glad that Churi understands. She is really a great friend; she’s different from her friends. That’s why I like her, as a friend, I mean. I just hate it if I make her sad or something.
I stood up from my sit and give Churi a big hug and said my goodbye to her.

“I have to go now. Thanks for the hot chocolate! See you tomorrow, Churi.”

On my back, I saw Rena sitting on the park bench, alone. I called her name while approaching her. I sat right next to her on the wooden bench. I’m glad that I saw her; I missed her already. We just sat there without saying anything to each other, which making it awkward for the both us. Rena doesn’t like to start a conversation, and right now I don’t have any topics that I could discuss with her. I wanted to tell her about the sudden confession from Churi, but that will make it more awkward. I broke the awkwardness around us.

“So… Why are you here? They’re fighting again?” I asked her.

She only giggled at me. She always giggled every time I try to break the awkwardness that we’re having. Which I like it though, her giggles are cute and it’s like music to my ears.

She shook her head, “no, I just wanted to sit here alone. But then you came, and I don’t like it!”

I was shocked, is she really wanted to be alone? I shouldn’t come in the first place, but I just can’t help it. Her beautiful face pulled me here.

“Eh? Oh, I’m sorry!”

I was really scared. Usually, whenever Rena is angry, she looks really scary.

She laughed really hard and I was confused. Now I just realized that she tricked me, she always does. She really likes to trick me, pretending to be mad and all. Sometimes I got really annoyed when she’s like that but I can never get angry at her. I love her too much which makes me really weird. I couldn’t even remember how I fell for her. But there’s just something in her that I really love.

“Jurina, you look really cute when you’re scared.” She keeps laughing and I can’t help but pouted at her.

“Mou, Rena!”

After the tricking session ended, we became quiet again. Then I felt Rena resting her head on my shoulder. I flinched a little, but I let her. This is not actually her first time being like this, but I was just a bit surprised. I stroked her head gently. My heart is beating really face in this moment; I just wanted to lean in and kiss her. But I have to hold back.

I noticed the time, and I have to get home before my mom scold me. I didn’t sleep very long last night, so I have to rest. So I told Rena that I have to go and she pouts. I chuckled and kissed her cheek playfully, even though I really want to kiss her lips. She blushed uncontrollably. I said my goodbyes to her and waved at her while I’m walking home.

I went home with a tired face; even my mom could see it. So I ended up falling asleep on the couch while I was watching TV. I did chat with Rena for a while. I woke up at midnight, I must be really tired. I never sleep this long, well yesterday’s activities were very hectic. All the students kept whining to the teachers, why they had to do this and that. Well I’m also tired, but I didn’t whine at all because I was busy doing my work with Rena. We had graduated from high school but we had to decorate for the prom night. All the teachers and the students worked together.

It felt like we were still having school activities, because we had recess and they still use the bell. I already prepared for the prom. I already got a dress to wear. I was thinking to confess to Rena before we perform. Hopefully nothing bad will happen tonight, I want everything to go smooth. I wonder… What will Rena look like tonight? I’m sure she will look more beautiful with the dress that she’ll wear tonight. I’m also excited to hear Rena’s voice again.

I arrived at my school’s gymnasium. There are already so many students here, but I think Rena hasn’t arrived yet. I’ll just wait at the entrance. A few minutes later, I saw Rena’s car. Her mom drove her. When she opens the car door, I felt my jaw dropped. She looks really, really beautiful! She looks different. I kept staring at her and I didn’t realize that she was already in front of me. She giggled. Oh how I love her voice.

“Jurina, don’t stare at me like that!”

I chuckled and caress her cheek. I was just shocked, Rena looked really different. And I really like it, her dress is also beautiful.

“Sorry! But honestly, you’re really look beautiful, Rena. You are beautiful, but this night, you are more beautiful.” She blushed.

We enter the gym together and we sit together. I’m going to confess to her but I really don’t know where. But when I saw the changing room was empty, I’m just going to confess to her there. I was nervous, but I just have to do it. I told Rena that I wanted to tell her something, and she nodded. We walked to the changing room. I was getting more and more nervous. Rena waited for me to say something and won’t let her wait any longer.

“Rena… we already know each other really well now. And we both know that we are very close, our friend also knows that. I already told you that I’m going to continue my studies in Tokyo, and before we separate for a while, I want to tell you this important information that you really have to know.”

I feel my heart is beating really face and it felt like it’s going to jumps out of my chest. Be brave Jurina, be brave!

“I just wanted to tell you that… I have feelings for you, Rena. I can’t stop loving you, you’re the only that I could see. You’re the only that I think of when I’m going to bed. Everything is you, Rena. I really love you, and I want to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend, Rena?”

Her eyes widened and she smiled.

“J-Jurina, you don’t know how long that I waited for you to say that! I also love you, I really love you! I’d love to be your girlfriend.”

I’m really surprised, she really accepted me. I hug her tightly; I still can’t believe that she really accepted me. We heard Yuki calls from the stage; it’s time for us to sing. I can see Rena’s really nervous.

“It’ll be fine. We will sing this song together; we’ll sing your favorite song.”

She smiled and nodded. She looks much better after I said that we’re going to sing her favorite song. Hopefully nothing will happen while we’re singing. We ran to the stage and everybody cheered for us. I was nervous and also Rena, but we will do our best.
We could hear the sound of the guitar playing, and we started to sing.

J: Hello, I know it’s been a while
   I wonder where you are, and if you think of me
   Sometimes, cause you’re always on my mind
   You know I had it rough, trying to forget you but
   The more that I look around, the more I realize
   You’re all I’m looking for

My heart beats really fast and I keep looking at Rena all the time. This song is everything to me and Rena. I really want to make this perfect for the both of us.

J: What makes you so beautiful, is you
   Don’t know how beautiful you are to me
   You’re not trying to be perfect
   Nobody’s perfect, but you are, to me
   It’s how you take my breath away
   Feel the words that I don’t say
   I wish somehow, I could say them now
   Oh, I could say them now

I could really see Rena isn’t nervous anymore and she’s ready to sing her part. This is the moment that I and everyone else are waiting for.

R: Just friends, the beginning or the end
   How do we make sense?
   When we’re on our own
   It’s like you’re the other half of me
   I feel incomplete, I should’ve known
   Nothing in the world compares to the
   Feelings that we share
   It’s so not fair

Finally, I could hear her voice again and everyone started to cheer for us! Rena, your voice is still beautiful. I missed your voice so much!

R: What makes you so beautiful, is you
   You try to take my breath away

We started to sing the song together and it made all the students cheer for us more. I was smiling all the time, I just couldn’t stop.

JR: Oh, it’s not you, blame it all on me
   I was running from myself
‘Cause I couldn’t tell how deep that we were gonna be
   I was getting stress of me, but it hurts
   Like hell
   Hope it’s not too late, just a twist of fate

What makes you so beautiful, is you
   It’s how you take my breath away
   Oh, oh, I could say them now

Everyone cheered for us for the last time. They keep cheering for us which makes me really happy. I could make Rena sing again, and now she’s not going to be nervous again when she has to sing in front of people. I’m glad that everyone likes it. I had confessed to her and now she’s my beautiful girlfriend. I looked at her one more time and say, “I love you!”

She smiled brightly. From now on, I will never let her go. I will stay by her side, just like the promise I made to Rena. I love her, always and forever.

THE END

---

Not much dialogue, huh? Yeah, it's because I can't really make a dialogue. lol

Anyway, how was it? I hope you all like it!

See you again, soon!  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:28:51 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Re: Beautiful (WMatsui) [OS]
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:08 PM »
They so cute

Ahh~ i want more

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2014, 12:30:48 AM »
Fluffy~
Soo greaatt :twothumbs

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: Precious Gift (WMatsui) [OS]
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2014, 01:59:59 AM »
AHHHH so Heartwarming :heart: :love: :inlove: :wub:

Lol when thinking of the bracelet, I immediately thought of the picture in my signature!

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
Re: Heartbreak (WMatsui) [OS]
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2014, 06:43:04 PM »
I.. i... HAVE A HEARTBREAK TOO   :panic:

why must sad endinggg~  :cry:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Heartbreak (WMatsui) [OS]
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2014, 06:21:54 PM »
fuu...i nearly cried reading it, you expression on the feeling of a heartbreak was so good

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2014, 03:23:35 PM »
Wmatsui~  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: 
I want more~ :cow:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2014, 05:36:07 PM »
i like it kizumi! :thumbsup
aaaah wmatsui :wub:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2014, 06:08:57 PM »
love how the story unfold.. :wub:

jurina love rena but decided to keep it to herself to keep their friendship, :pleeease:

how much feeling she had to hold... :gyaaah:

in the end, she confessed, AND rena accepted it...yatta!! :onioncheer:

Offline kizumi

• 全力投球!
I Said Yes (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2014, 10:18:44 AM »
Hello everyone! I’m back after a long time of sobbing and blaming about my life. Just like always, this is a WMatsui/JuriRena OS! I promise you guys that this OS will be much more better than my previous crappy ones. This is short, but hopefully all of you will enjoy this! :)

Btw, I made Airin (Furukawa Airi) as boy.

Sorry for the typos and other stuffs. I must’ve forgot how to spell the words! lol

—-

I Said Yes (WMatsui OS)

So much has changed, even just since my brother had been away. We moved in to this house. I’m in a new school. And my brother had been gone for year does not make it easier. It doesn’t feel real. But I’m not gonna let it face me. I used to tell my brother everything, and if I can’t do it in person because he’s out gallivanting around who knows where.

Oh my God, he is so lucky to finished high school before we moved to this house. So, it’s the first day of school, and there I am introducing myself to the class. And I say I just moved in to our house in the top of the hill of Tokyo.  All of a sudden, every kid in the room turns and just stares like I suddenly transformed into a mutant. I just stood there, wishing pretty hard for a rewind button because now maybe nobody knows my name, but they all knew who I am. The Psycho House Girl. Great…

You know that feeling, where the first moment you see someone it’s like they have a big gold star around them, and you have to get to know them. Well, there‘s this girl. I think she’s a senior. She’s usually dress kind of punk. But sometimes I see her in this, like army uniform? And she’s always drawing in this notebook looking so intense. I had no idea how I would ever like have an excuse to talk to her. ‘till I noticed her and her friends hang out and play ‘Street Fighter’ at the 7-eleven everyday after school.

When you live in one place your whole life, your next neighbour was kinda like, your default friend. And Airin only got weirder over the years. So moving away has been a good excuse to, like not see him anymore. But he did always had Nintendo games. Maybe I give him a call.

I walked in to the 7-eleven without hesitating. I met the girl and her friends, they were nice. I didn’t thought they would be that nice to me. We hang out just like other kids doing with their friends or lovers. We had a great time together.

So after I finished getting my ‘butt kicked’, I followed them outside while they smoke. And that’s when she asked if I was ‘that’ psycho house girl. But then she said she always wanted to see this psycho house. Her name is Jurina. She’s coming over tomorrow!

It’s weird hanging out with girls. Airin was around ever since I was little. And, other girls? I don’t know. But being around Jurina is like instantly just right. I gave her the grand of psycho house tour, and took my revenge on Super Nintendo. And it was like, I don’t know. I finally found someone I feel normal around. I drove her home and she gave me this tape and said,

“you have got to listen to this!” I haven’t stop playing it since.

Jurina brought her hair dye over today. She said,

“I need to fix this roots. Think you can help?”

Dying hair is weirdly intimate. I don’t know if I touched someone else’s scalp before, and it’s pretty intimate right? It felt intimate. We looked at the mirror together after and I expected her to say something about how it look crappy or good or whatever. But that’s when she said,

“you’re so beautiful,” and she was looking at me.

Right at that moment, I wanted to say… ‘something’! But I waited, and the moment was gone.

Sometimes you just have to lie to mom and dad. Like when Jurina asked me to see a band with her and stay over at her friend’s place in the city after. That’s a lie-to-mom-and-dad situation. But it was so worth it! The girls on stage were just so… loud and real and awesome! And everybody was moving together like one huge tide of sound. Between two songs, Jurina leaned over and said,

“how do you like your first show?” I was so happy, I felt tears starting in my eyes and then she got up and hug me. I think she could tell.

At Churi’s sister place after the show there was only a few sleeping bags to sleep on, so Jurina and I shared it. The lights went out. I was turned towards her, my eyes started to adjust and then I could see… she was looking at me, too. In the dark, she smiled. My heart was beating so fast. I rolled over, I felt so… I don’t know, nervous? After a minute she put her arm around me. We were so close and she whispered in my ear,

“I really like you,”

I just nodded my head and I really hope she could tell. I really hope that she meant I think she did. I felt like a shook up can of soda ever since. I hope we had the chance to talk before I explode.

Jurina came over today, but everything was… different. She was sitting at my desk chair and she wouldn’t look at me. Finally, I asked her what was going on. She said she felt like she done something wrong that night in the city, like I must think… but I said,

“no, there was nothing wrong. I just wanted to say…”

But I couldn’t find the words, I felt like I was going to cry but I wasn’t sad. She got up and sat next to me on the bed. I looked at her.

“Jurina… do you… t-think… you… could ever…”

And that’s when she kissed me .

I’m so stupid sometimes. I was telling Jurina that I got into my college summer program thing, and I was all making plans like,

“you should come visit me, stay in my door room!” But she said,

“Rena, I ship out on June 6th,” I was like,

“ship out? To where?” She said,

“to basic training. Where do think I was doing all that ROTC stuffs for?”

I guess she’s been planning to join the army right after high school since she was like… 12. And I guess she’s really going to do it. So I was like,

“after graduation I’m just… never going to see you again?” She said,

“let’s just have fun while we can!”

Churi’s band lost their singer. Churi said he sucks, Jurina said he got sick of Churi’s shit. And he was complaining about needing a new singer, so Jurina was like,

“I could sing!” And they’re all like,

“You can?” And she was like,

“Probably?”

She’s been rehearsing with them for like a week now, and I finally got to see them play in Churi’s basement! And she’s actually really, amazing! I feel so… proud when she’s on stage. It’s incredible feeling so excited of someone you love. So everybody  knows it’s like a temporary situation ‘till she ships out in June, but ‘till then… I’m gonna be at every single show.

They tell you to stick with the group on field trips. There’s a reason for that. Jurina and I snuck of on the side pass of Osaka Castle and got a little lost. Okay, a lot lost. Like, for hours. Right before the bus left, we found a trail and coming run down the path soaked and covered in mud, shouting for the bus not to leave. The school called home. Mom and dad’s said,

“you didn’t get to trouble like this before you met that Jurina girl,”

but I don’t think they know ‘know’ about us. The kids at school, though… I’m really afraid that’s a whole other story.

I don’t get Jurina sometimes. Like, her band and her hair and everything are all anti authority. But I watched her in the ROTC and she’s doing drills in perfect formation, following orders, no questions. And there’s all the stuffs in the news about ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’. Like, she’s gonna join the army and then have to… lied? About who she is? She said,

“they don’t need to know, what they don’t need to know ,” like it was no big deal.

This from a girl who trashed her locker to like defend my honor. I learned when this stop arguing, though. I don’t think Jurina even gets Jurina sometimes.

I had an interesting talk with mom and dad tonight. They saw the stuffs on the locker and they were like,

“is there something we should know about you and Jurina?”

And so here’s the thing, I was prepared for them to be mad or disappointed or start crying or something. But they were just in… denial.

“You’re too young to know what you want, you and Jurina are just good friends. You just haven’t met the right boy. It’s a phase,”

That’s why I didn’t see it coming, but they wouldn’t even respect me enough… to believe me. Well, jokes on them. Cause they’re in for a one very long phase.

I asked Jurina what she had to do to get ready to ship out to basic training. She said,

“not a lot really, you’re not allowed to bring anything with you. You have no possessions, no contact with the outside world while you’re in basic. You just train hard everyday and then you deploy from there. So, they’ll just send me away to who knows where. The other side of the country, the other side of the world.”

My mind like can’t process it. She’s really going to be… gone. Just gone.

Airin finally came over to get his game. I been dreading it, but he brought this story with him that we wrote when we were little. I started reading it and then there I was crying at the kitchen table. He asked,

“what’s wrong?”

And I was thinking about how we used to be friends, how much I take him for granted. But, instead I told him about school, and dad, and Jurina. And then how sorry I was that I wasn’t his friend anymore. He gave me a hug, and said it was going to be okay. But for some reason, I almost believe him.

Jurina had her going away show with her band tonight. She’s so incredible on stage, and when she was singing I could practically forget everything that we only had 48 hours left. That I don’t know what comes next, that I can’t live without her. Then, she dedicated the last song to me. I couldn’t take it, I was out on the curb in the alley sobbing until my ribs hurt. I would follow her anywhere. But I can’t. When she’s going. After a long time she found me, she said she was sorry. She said,

“I wish thing could be different. I just wanted to make you happy,”

I said, “I don’t think you can anymore.”

We agreed our last night together will be our happiest ever.  And we’d forget that tomorrow was going to come. It worked for awhile, we had a good time seeing things. Then we ran up to the attic to look through our photos to find one for Jurina to take with her. And looking at them, I realized they were all in the past. And they wouldn’t be anymore. I didn’t know what I was going to do. And I cried, and she held me. She said she knew it was hard, but life would move on. I said I didn’t want my life to keep moving without her. That’s when she cried, too. I was so exhausted, I must’ve fallen asleep like that. In her arms. In the morning, I woke up and I was finally alone.

The sunset light in this house is the saddest thing I ever seen. I just want to sleep. When I’m in the attic it almost feel like Jurina could still be here. She’s just downstairs, I’m just waiting to hear her pulled out the hatch and come running up. Maybe I’ll go up to the attic, and wait. Oh my God! I fell asleep in the attic in Jurina and my old spot and I missed the first 2 calls. I just barely got the 3rd one before the machine got it. And it was Jurina on a payphone! She found the bus to the basic and she said she couldn’t… she couldn’t think of anything but me, and us! And then she couldn’t go through with it, with the army and being a part and all of it. And so, she got off and sailed alone. She said,

“Rena, I want you to pack up everything  you can and get in to your car and come find me, and let’s just drive until we find somewhere. For us,” and she asked me if I could do that.

And I said,

“Yes… Yes!”

-THE END-
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:29:17 PM by sophcaro »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [OS] WMatsui - I Said Yes
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2014, 12:33:11 PM »
Perfect

Offline andurooo

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2014, 01:13:49 PM »
Beautifully written and defined.

:heart: :hip smile: :heart:

Thankyou, Kizumi-san for this.

Please continue writing.  :wub:

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2014, 01:35:40 PM »
Nice OS! It's based on an independent game, isn't it?  :)
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2014, 01:56:49 PM »
Amazing!!

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2014, 08:40:44 PM »
Jurina asked Rena to ran away from home! Nothing better than that! XD

Offline kizumi

• 全力投球!
You Took My Heart Away (WMatsui) [OS]
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2015, 12:42:13 PM »
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting any new WMatsui OS here. I've been busy with other stuffs. But the past few days I've been thinking of writing a new OS, so here it is! It's not too long but I hope it's enjoyable for you guys.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!  :cow:

---

You Took My Heart Away (WMatsui)

“Rena, I’m sorry…”
“No, Jurina!”
“Ren—“
“NO!”

5 Years Later

I realized that what I did was wrong. I always say that I love her and care about her, but I guess what I said was just some stupid lies. I never want her to call me a liar, but maybe she’s right. I am a liar. Now she’s gone, and I feel really lonely without her by my side. Why can’t I just be that girl again? That girl who always give her my attention.

Knock Knock

“Coming!”

I opened the door and found out that Churi came to visit me. It’s not often she comes to visit me, that’s because I’m busy with my carrier as a singer. So I don’t have any time to hang out with my friends and family. I missed her a lot so I just had to hug her!

“CHURI!”

She almost fell because of my action, but I don’t care I really missed her. She hugged me tighter.

“Hey, Jurina! I can see that you really missed me, huh? Guess what! I missed you too, girl!”

“Oh my God, Churi! We haven’t seen each other for a very, very long time! What brings you here?”

She let go of me and gave me a smile. A week smile, actually.

“Umm… I just wanted to give you this,” she gave an invitation card. I took the invitation card from her hand and read the names. At that moment, my heart skipped a beat I don’t actually know why but it did. I don’t know if it’s because I’m shocked or something else.

MATSUI RENA & TAKAGAWA KEIJI

Rena’s getting married? It’s a wedding invitation card, Rena’s wedding invitation card. I… I can’t believe this. My heart just stop, I can barely breathe. Is this a dream? Is this really happening? I lost my balance for a second but Churi grabbed me and brought me inside to sit on the sofa.

“H..hey! Are you okay? What’s wrong, Jurina?” I don’t know how to answer her question. I wanted to but I just can’t, somehow my tongue has it mind of its own. I’m in the position of breaking down, I might cry right here and right now. I felt my eyes a bit teary, and I realized that I started crying. Why am I crying? I should be happy for Rena, because she found herself a partner who will always be there for her for the rest of her life. Why should I be crying? Am I… jealous?

Churi panicked and put her arm around my shoulder, “Jurina, are you okay?” Churi actually knows what’s wrong with me. She knows that I still have feelings for Rena until now. It’s hard to move on, and I didn’t want to because she took my heart away and my heart is still with her. I still can’t get it back. Not now and never. I couldn’t stop crying, I’m really glad Churi is here right now. I don’t know what I will do if someone else gave me this invitation, I might ask my guest to leave immediately.

Churi whispered, “Jurina… I know that you still have feelings for her. I know it’s hard to move on from her, I’ve experience like this before,” she wrapped her arm tighter and she continued, “but listen to me, Rena’s boyfriend is actually my cousin and he wanted me to ask you if you will sing at their wedding. This is the reason why I came here, I wasn’t trying to upset you or anything. It was hard for me to come here but I don’t want to let my cousin down,” she explained.

I just sit there, still sobbing. I don’t know what should I say. I really want to sing at their wedding, I mean I’ve done that kind of thing a lot of times. But singing at Rena’s wedding might be the hardest thing that I have to do. I made my mind, “okay, I will sing at her wedding.” Churi gave me hug and thanked me. I do remember when Churi had a hard time moving on from her past girlfriend. She was really depressed at that time, just like me. Maybe… maybe if I try harder I might move on from her. If Churi can, I can.

Churi stayed with me quite long. She waited for me to stop crying and calmed myself down. Once again, I’m really lucky to have her in my life. I stood up from the sofa and smiled to her,

“Thanks for accompanying me, Churi. You’re the best!”

She stood up and smiled back, “you’re my best friend Jurina, I’m always going to be here for you. Not only me but your other friends, too.” I walked her to the front gate and just like that she’s gone again. And I’m all alone again.

It’s already midnight and I still can’t sleep. I can’t stop thinking about the whole Rena thing. Should I really sing at her wedding or I just tell Churi that I can’t because this is just too hard for me to handle. I really should move on from her since she’s going to get married soon. But how can I do that? The whole she took my heart away thing is true. She did and I still can’t get it back, and I don’t know how.

“Dear God, help me!!!”

I punched the wall so hard, I didn’t realized that my hands are all red and swollen. I’m really depressed and confused with all of the shits that are happening right now. Does Rena still care about me? I know she doesn’t, since 5 years ago obviously. Since the day I dumped her.

I cried and cried. Without my notice, I fell asleep.

I woke up with bags under my eyes. I can’t believe I fell asleep while crying over her, such a stupid thing. I checked my phone and I have 5 missed calls from Churi. Dammit, what’s with this girl!?

I dialed her number and waited,

“JURINAAAAA!!!”

Holy shit!

“Ohayou gozaimasu, Churi. Why did you call me?”

“Don’t tell me you forgot, baka!!! Today’s her wedding day and you’re asking me why did I call you?! Where the hell are you?!”

Did I misheard Churi? Today’s her wedding day? Oh fuck! I forgot to read the dates since I was too shocked with the whole Rena’s getting married thing.

“I guess you did. Okay! Whatever, just get your ass to this place! The ceremony just ended, you’ll perform later around 1 o’clock so you better come here early to get ready. I have to go now, see you later!” She hanged up. I better get ready now if not Churi will kill me.

The wedding is being held at the church near my house. I arrived just in time, so I can still get ready for this afternoon performance. I’m actually nervous. I went to the dressing room and found Churi is setting up my make-ups. I poked her shoulder and she turned her head to face me.

“Ah! You’re here, finally! Please sit down and just relax, I’ll do all the make-ups for you! Btw, nice dress!” I sat down in front of the mirror while Churi’s busy doing my make-up. Churi is a professional make-up artist so I trusted her to do my make-up. While waiting, I felt my hands are sweating and my heart is beating really fast. I checked the time and it shows it’s almost 1. I don’t know if I can do this. I don’t have a problem singing in front of the audiences, but singing in front of Rena? It feels like the first time I had to do a performance at my school.

“Done!”

I looked myself in the mirror and I surely look different. Churi is truly the best make-up artist that I’ve ever known.

“Oh man, you look gorgeous! Now, you better get going now. Already know what song you’re going to sing?” Churi asked, and the answer is ‘yes’. I thanked her for doing my make-up and I walked off to the room where all the guests are there. I saw Rena and her husband talking with one of the guest. She looks really gorgeous, she’s getting more and more beautiful. My heart skipped a beat once again. I really should focus with my own thing. I came here because Churi’s cousin needed a singer to sing at his wedding, I wasn't actually invited by her. I didn’t even get their invitation.

“Jurina, it’s time!”

Churi came and told me that it’s time for me to sing. I nodded and followed her to the stage. The sound of the piano playing could be heard. I took a deep breath and started singing slowly.

Staring at the moon so blue
Turning all my thoughts to you
I was without hopes or dreams
I tried to dull an inner scream
But you saw me through

Walking on a path of air
See your faces everywhere
As you melt this heart of stone
You take my hand to guide me home
And now I’m in love

I stared at Rena, maybe she doesn’t recognize me. I could see it from her face. This song is not from your husband to you, but it’s from me to you. This is the truth, Rena.

You took my heart away
When my whole world was gray
You gave me everything
And a little bit more

And when it’s cold at night
And you sleep by my side
You become the meaning of my life

Living in a world so cold
You are there to warm my soul
You came to mend a broken heart
You gave my life a brand new start

And now I’m in love

Please don’t stop looking at me, Rena. Don’t stop looking at me with those eyes and smile of yours. You don’t know how much I missed you, how much I missed seeing your beautiful smile.

You took my heart away
You gave me everything
And a little bit more

And you sleep by my side

Holding your hand
I won’t fear tomorrow
Here where we stand
We’ll never be alone

You took my heart away
You gave me everything
And a little bit more

And you sleep by my side

Everyone cheered for me, even Rena. I took a big flower that I bought earlier before I went to the wedding. The flower is a gift from me to them. I walked to Rena and Keiji and gave them the flower.

“Congratulation, guys!” I smiled even though it hurts. I gave Rena a hug. I really wish that I could hold on to her forever, but sadly I can’t. After I congratulated them, I walked back to Churi and Churi gave me a big hug. “Oh cheer up, girl! Thanks for doing this, Jurina. I appreciated it!”

While me and Churi are talking, Rena and her husband came to us. Keiji asked Churi what’s my name and Churi told Keiji that I’m Jurina.

I smiled at him, “I’m Matsui Jurina.”

Rena was really shocked, she was absolutely surprised that I’m the one who sang earlier. I looked at her and gave her a weak smile. I don’t want to stay here longer because I don’t want to make Rena feel uncomfortable. I told the new couple that I have other works to do, even though I don’t.

“Matsui-san, Takagawa-san, I’m going now. Once again, congratulation!”

Keiji thanked me again before I leave but Rena didn’t say a single word. I didn’t want to leave but Rena always told me that she feels uncomfortable when she’s with me, so I’ll keep my promise that I’ll stay away from her. I felt someone is poking my shoulder, when I turned my head I found out that it was Churi. What does she want now?

“Hey! Where the hell are you going?”

“Home.” I continued walking, I don’t want to have any conversation with people today. With Churi and especially Rena. My heart couldn’t take the pain anymore, it’s too hard to control it. I just can’t stay here a little longer. Without my notice I started to cry, I tried not to make any sound but the tears still fall from my eyes. Making it hard to not make any single sound. Churi stopped me by pushing me against the wall. She’s really pissing me off right now.

“You’re leaving just like that?!”

“Why should I stay, Churi?! I didn’t want to do this since the beginning but I know if I do this I’ll make you happy! Me and Rena are over, Churi! You never understand me!!!” I was screaming the whole time all eyes are on me. I feel so embarrassed with my own words and action. I saw Rena standing in front of the door. I really should get out of here before anybody else know about this stupid fight just because I’m jealous. I pushed Churi away and started running. I ran home, good thing that my house is not far from the Church. I slammed my bedroom door behind me and sat on the floor. Crying and crying. I feel so much better that now I can scream as loud as I want with no one hearing me.

I fell asleep on the floor, I don’t actually care about it but now my whole body feels like shit. It hurts really badly, especially my back. Screwed yesterday event! If I didn’t come to her wedding, I wouldn’t be feeling like this. I really don’t want to see Churi for the moment, I don’t even know if I’m mad at her or not. She is my best friend. But when she’s wrong, she’s wrong. But I do feel really happy that I saw Rena after 5 years not seeing her beautiful face. She’s now a gorgeous woman that soon will be a mother. I smiled a little, imagining what will Rena and her future child would be like. I know that Rena will take care of her child really well since she took care of me like I was her holy grail. But knowing she’s with Keiji still hurts me.

It’s time to move on.

Ring Ring

I heard the front door bell ringing. I ran downstairs to open the door. I just stood there without saying a word. I feel like I’m going to cry again but my tears are all gone. I don’t know what to do nor to say. I wanted to slam the door on her face but I know that’s a bad idea, I mean why would she come here if it’s not important?

“R..Rena?”

Rena gave me her icy cold eyes which makes me scared. She always give me those eyes every time I did something wrong that upset her.

“Why did you just run away like that?! I called your name over and over!”

Her voice sounded like she’s going to cry, I didn’t mean to run away but I just had to. I mean, it’s hard for me to stay there and just stare at the couple especially when my feelings for her are still strong and couldn’t be controlled. I know that I was wrong to just go without saying a proper goodbye to her, but I just needed some air to think things through. I just have to tell Rena the truth. About everything; my feelings.

“I just couldn’t stay there a little longer, Rena. I just couldn’t. I’m sorry but my feelings for you are still here. 5 years without you but the feelings are still stuck inside of me… and my heart is still with you, Rena. You took my heart away.” Once again, I feel myself crying. And now I’m crying in front of her. At this moment I know that I looked really weak, but I just had to tell her the truth whether she believes me or not. I saw her walking slowly towards me. Wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling me closer until our nose touches. I could feel my heart skipped a beat, when was the last time we were this close? How I missed her warm embrace. I stroked her cheek with my right hand while my left hand is wrapping her neck. Her red lips are so irresistible, making me wanting to kiss her. She let go of me like she noticed that she’s doing something wrong.

“Jurina… I’m sorry. I don’t love him, not even a bit. My parents wanted me to get married with him which I did, and I regret that. To be honest, after 5 years separated from you, I still can’t forget about you. You’re always on my mind, but I kept telling myself to move on and find someone else, but I just can’t. I’m still in love with you, Jurina. I missed you,” She hugged me tightly and I heard her sobbing uncontrollably. At this point I could see that she’s telling me the truth, and you don’t know how happy I am to hear that from her. She still loves me!

She took a deep breath and continued, “I’m sorry that I let you down. I’m really sorry!”

I hugged her tighter, “Rena, you still have to stay with him. I’m no longer your girlfriend, I can’t do anything about it. Sooner or later you will have feelings for him, trust me.” I had to do the right thing. She is married, so I’m not going to be the bad guy here. I’m not going to steal Rena from Keiji. She belongs with Keiji not me. I let go of the hug and kissed her cheek. I really do still love her, so much… But I can’t just steal her away like that.

“Listen, we can still be friends. We could hang out like we used to, do you want that?” I tried to cheer her up and she gave me a smile. Even though we’re friends now, my feelings for Rena will never fade away.

We hang out for a few hours, we really do missed each other so it was fun that we got to talk to each other today. I don’t want this day to end but sadly she has to go home to be with her husband. I wish I was Keiji. I walked Rena to the front door, when we were going to say our goodbyes Rena pulled my hand and kissed my cheek. I swear that my heart stopped for a second, I just stand there without saying a thing. I can’t believe that Rena kissed my cheek.

“Thank you for today Jurina, I had fun. Hope we could see each other again,” she gave me that beautiful smile of hers and went home.

I went back to my room and I closed the door behind me. I could still feel Rena’s lips, her soft lips. Maybe if someone was here right now they’ll call me a weirdo for smiling and laughing by myself. My phone vibrated, when I checked my phone it was Rena who sent me a text message. Man, can this day get any better? We’re getting closer after what happened today. I read the message from her,

“Hey, Jurina! Keiji won’t be home until midnight so my parents will be with me here for the day. Since I don’t want to be with my parents all day long, how about you come over and have lunch with us? It’ll be cool if you come! Text me back.. xo”

Without hesitating I replied her as quickly as possible. I mean, hanging out with Rena will be fun. I miss her already so I won’t reject this chance to be with her tomorrow.

“Hey, Rena! Of course I’ll come over tomorrow! What time should I come?”

While waiting for her to reply me I open a box that I found a few days ago. I didn’t know what’s inside the box and when I opened it, the box is full with my memories that I had with Rena when we were still together. The small gifts that I got from her on my birthday and Valentine’s Day, the polaroid that we took together at every places we went on a date. I can’t believe that I still keep this box after 5 years keeping it in the attic. I shed tears just by looking at all of the memories we had. There’s one photo that I really like, it was taken on our second anniversary. Rena hugging me from behind and both of us had a big smile on our faces. I’m thinking that I should frame the photo and put it near my bed.

My phone is vibrating and it’s a reply from Rena, “you can come at any time! It’ll be great if you could come in the morning so we can hang out longer!”

I replied her with a cute emoticon. I was thinking that I should bring this box tomorrow to her house so the both of us could look at all the memories together. Besides, she still loves me so there’s nothing to fear to bring this.

The next morning I realized that I didn’t do anything much yesterday but today will be day I’ll spend my time with Rena. This will be the first day that we’re going to hang out like we used to. I already took a shower and had my breakfast so now I’m all set to go to her house! I’m bringing the box with me.

My house is not too far from Rena’s so I walked to her place. When I arrived there, Rena was sitting on the bench in her garden. She ran towards me after seeing me walking to her and gave me a big hug. I’m so happy to see her!

“Wow! You came early, I was actually waiting for you!”

She was waiting for me? I feel like I’m her special guest or something. I mean, she never waits for me. When I come to her house we just started talking and ended with having s… sex. Funny though, we never had a proper fun every time I come to her house back then. I hugged her back and I could smell her sweet perfume. She took me inside her house; it’s been awhile since the last time I came here. Rena’s place is always clean. She actually took me to her old bedroom where we always do all ‘that’ stuffs, but yeah we won’t be doing it again now. It’s still looks the same, nothing change. Still the same clean bedroom. Rena spotted the box that I was holding,

“What’s that?”

I smiled and gave it to her. While she was opening it I explained everything to her,

“This box is full of memories, Rena. Our memories. Everything that you gave to me and the photos that we took, they’re all in there. I brought this because maybe you would like to see it.”

We sat side by side on her bed. She was looking at all the stuffs carefully, she was actually looking at the picture we took when we went to the zoo. It’s a photo of us with a baby panda, it was Rena’s birthday and I took her to see the baby pandas. She was really in love with pandas back then. I smiled just by looking at her staring and smiling at the photo. To be honest, my relationship with her was actually pretty stable. But because of my wrong action, everything just gone. I would still be with her today if I didn’t dump her back then.

“Rena…”

She turned her head to face me. She was crying, I didn’t notice that she started crying.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I hugged her tightly. I just couldn’t stand seeing her crying, crying doesn’t fit her at all. I just want to see her smiling every day. I rubbed her back slowly which it makes her calm.

“I... I miss us, Jurina…”

“I also miss us, Rena. But—“

She kissed me. She actually kissed me. The kiss was slow but passionate, I couldn’t believe she would actually do that. I closed my eyes, she wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I couldn’t control myself like something is controlling me; my feelings. I missed the taste of her lips. She let go of me and looked straight into my eyes, at that moment I feel so alive and I felt like something or someone just picked me up. I stroked her cheek slowly,

“I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done in the past, Rena. I love you so much…” I kissed her lips once again.

“I love you too, Jurina.” We leaned slowly to lock our lips once again, but then…

“WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!”

It was Keiji. I thought he won't be home until midnight. He might came home to get something important.

Keiji opened the door widely which I could see that he was with Rena’s parents standing in front of Rena’s room. I was so shocked so I stood up from her bed as fast as possible. On the other hand, Rena’s face turned really pale and she was sweating uncontrollably. She doesn’t know what to say. She looks at me, to her husband and parents, then back to me. When we were dating, Rena’s parents never know about it because her parents won’t accept if they know her daughter fell in love with a girl. But her parents know that we were close back then because we were best friend. This is the first time we got busted by them and what’s worse is that her husband also saw us kissing.

“Matsui Rena, explain!!!” Rena’s father was extremely mad about this but I don’t want Rena to get the punishment.

“Mr. Matsui, it was my fault! Mr and Mrs. Matsui, it’s true that Rena and I used to date each other 5 years ago but I dumped her. We dated for 3 years. I’m really sorry, please don’t punish Rena!” I begged to her parents not to punish Rena. Rena’s father stared at her with his icy cold eyes.

“Is it true, Rena? You used to date Jurina?” Rena answered him by nodding her head. She was speechless and I know that she’s still shocked that her parents and her husband saw us kissing. Her father sighed, Rena already know what will her parents say. They said that if Rena ever fall in love with a girl, she has to move out and will never be counted as a Matsui ever again.

“Rena, I give you 2 choices. One, I’m still allowing you to stay here with Keiji but you have to leave Jurina forever. Second, you leave this house immediately after this conversation and you can be with anyone you like. But remember, we won’t be counting you as a Matsui ever again!”

At this point, I know that she will choose to stay here with her husband. She really loves her parents so she will never choose to leave. I’m just a strang—

“I choose to leave this house and stay with Jurina,” we were all shocked by her decision. “I don’t care if you guys won’t count me as a Matsui anymore. I just want to be Jurina. Forever!”

I looked at her with disbelief. Is she really going to do that just to be with me? I shed my tears and smiled widely to her. On the other hand, her parents and her husband were really disappointed. They left her room so it’s just me and Rena right now. I hugged her tightly and sobbed,

“You would actually do that just to be with me?” Rena let out a small ‘yes’ which made me sob a little louder than before. After all this time she still loves me. I promised myself that I won’t ever leave her side again and I will always love her until my last breath. She sacrificed her life just to be with me, now it’s my turn to sacrifice myself to be with her and make her happy.

Rena was packing her clothes and other important stuffs she’ll be bringing to my house. Yes, she’s going to live in my house, we’ll be living together. I helped her putting her clothes into her bags. We were all set, Rena tried to say her goodbyes to her parents but her parents doesn’t even want to see her face. When we were walking to my house, Rena doesn’t even say a word so I looked at her face. She has a smile on her face which it makes me happy that she’s smiling.

I giggled, “Why are you smiling?”

She smiled wider and turned her head to face me, “I’m just happy, really happy. Sad that I have to leave my parents, but if it’s with you, I will never feel alone.”

We stopped and stared at each other, smiling. I could say that was the sweetest thing that Rena had ever say to me. I pulled her for a hug before continue walking to my house. When we arrived at my house Rena straight away put her clothes in my empty wardrobe. After we finished tidying up all of her clothes, we lay down on my bed side by side. We kept staring at each other for I don’t know how long, but I never want to look away from her. Seeing her like this brings back the memories that we had in the past. But past is in the past, we’re going to start a new life now and we’re going to fix everything that we’ve done in the past. We’re also thinking that we should start a family of our own. But that day will come, we just have to be patient and enjoy what we already have right now. Rena’s back with me and I’m not going to waste my life to hurt her.

I stroked her cheek slowly then moved to her lips, I stared at it for a while and smiled. She leaned in slowly and so do I. She captured my lips and we started kissing slowly but it was passionate enough to make us feel our love. We stopped and stared at each other once again.

“I love you, Jurina.”

“I love you too, Rena. I promise I will never leave your side and I will never repeat my mistakes in the past. I don’t want to lose you again. Thank you for trusting me again.”

THE END
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:30:01 PM by sophcaro »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Ticket