JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Ai Ga Tomaranai ~TURN IT INTO LOVE~

Author Topic: Monster Within - Chapter 22 (KojiYuu) 16/11/2014  (Read 77317 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Mayuki: Gambler's Luck update chapter 8
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2014, 07:43:54 AM »
Yosh yosh time to see what happens next so enjoy the update~
==================================================================================

Chapter 8

I was just relaxing at home when I got a call from doing nothing when I got a call from Jurina who sounded pretty panicked on the phone at the moment. She told me to go to her at place and make sure I wasn't followed. I didn't know what was going on but it sounded serious so I grabbed my best weapons and then headed on over. I walked in and saw the house was dark so I held my guns close to me getting ready to take down whoever was there. There was movement coming from behind me and that's how I knew there was someone in here. I waited for the right moment and then when the timing was right I jumped out and fired rounds.

"Oi what the hell are you doing?"

The lights came on and there standing there with a gun in her hand was Jurina. I looked down at her holding my guns aiming right at her head not moving an inch. Jurina then gave me a look of anger and said,

"Will you get those damn things out of my face?!"

"Sorry.."

I put my guns down and helped Jurina up who luckily wasn't hurt. We sat down in Jurina's bedroom and she filled me in on what had happened and once again Jurina had found a way to get in trouble. Apparently that girl she was with last night was a spy for another company and drugged her then stole important blue prints to a new game her company was going to release. She needed me to go get the plans before it was too late because it meant big problems if the other company came out with it. I could not believe some of the things Jurina gets herself into and because I care for her I have to go and clean up the mess she made. I reloaded my guns and then told Jurina she was going with me since she had dragged me into this mess in the first place. We got into the car and then Jurina and I went to the competitor's building where the so called plans were being held. I handed Jurina a fox mask while I took a mouse mask and then we loaded our guns. Jurina said that they were probably in the top floor where they were about to be presented to the rest of the company. We had to stop them so Jurina walked into the front while I walked in through the back. Up the staircase I went all the way to the top where I found Jurina holding a man at gun point who I guessed was the big boss. I couldn't believe how fast Jurina worked in terms of things like this.

"Where are the plans?!" Jurina questioned.

"What plans I don't know what you're talking about!" the boss said.

"Don't play dumb with me I know you have them!"

"I swear I don't!"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman holding a briefcase with the golden M on it and that's how I knew it wasn't hers. She was in a red dress and heels which was strange to me and she also had brown hair and a model like figure. I saw her trying to sneak away and so I pulled out my gun and said,

"Jurina!"

Jurina saw and girl and quickly ran after her. We both darted down the hall to try to catch up to her but she was fast in heels. We followed her all the way up to the roof where we had her pinned and there was no escape. I had my gun aimed right at her head and I was ready to take the shot but then Jurina stepped in front of me blocking my perfect shot.

"Give me the plans back and maybe I'll spare your life."

"You want them? Take them."

She tossed the case and Jurina caught it just as the girl pulled out a gun and tried to shoot Jurina. I thought it was crazy but I thought to test my luck and so I shot at the exact same moment. It happened so fast that I almost didn't see it but the two bullets collided and then shot off somewhere else. The girl looked at me with disbelief but then smiled and said,

"Not bad kid but not as good as me."

Before I could say anything the girl ran to the roof and jumped off it. The building was at least ten stories high and there was no way she would have survived if anything. However when I looked over the edge there wasn't a body on the ground or anything. The girl was completely gone out of sight and I was having a hard time believing that she had actually survived that fall. I looked back over at Jurina who was on the ground looking through the case making sure nothing was missing. Once everything was accounted for, we snuck out of the building before anyone could see us and then headed to my place to lay low for a while since they were probably going to be looking for Jurina at her place. We pulled into the driveway and when I walked inside I called for Rena to bring some tea for us while I went to go put my guns away. When I walked back I saw Rena pouring the glasses of tea and then I noticed Jurina giving Rena the weirdest look I have ever seen her do. She was staring at Rena as if she was lost in the universe itself or she was on some kind of drug. Once Rena had finished pouring the tea she went back to cleaning the windows and like a dog following a walking steak Jurina's head followed every direction she went.

"Oi Jurina."

At first Jurina didn't answer me so I had to call her again before she finally answered me. I took my tea and sipped it feeling relaxed after all the crazy things Jurina had made me do. Although it was quick and no one saw my face so that was the good thing. I remember once I was trapped in a warehouse for two days because of her and I wasn't too happy that day. I set my cup down and then looked up at Jurina who was still staring at Rena as if she saw The Lord himself. I had to get Jurina to focus back and then asked,

"So what will you do know Jurina?" 

"Um I have to get these plans over to manufacturing for my guys to make the game. Thanks for getting them back to me by the way couldn't have done it without you." she said.

"Actually you could because I've seen you take down an entire gang before so I don't buy the bullshit Jurina. You're old enough to handle it."

"What can I say? I guess I just missed the old days Mayu when you and I were shooting at anything that moved."

"Those days are over Jurina and you know it. I'm done with that kind of life."

"And this is why you're used as the henchman Mayu. You're not what you used to be. You used to be Watanabe Mayu the Life Gambler! You didn't give two fucks as to what you betted whether it be a person or money. You were a risk taker Mayu! Now you're as boring as a middle aged man."

At that moment I had snapped and so I pulled out a handgun and aimed it at Jurina's head.

"Get out now!"

"Alright alright geez! I'm sorry!"

Jurina got up and started to walk out but not before waving goodbye to Rena and then leaving. The anger inside me was starting to steam after the comment Jurina had made. That "Life Gambler" was the old me and that me was gone. I know I can't forget the past but I can at least try to move away from it. I did some stupid things in the past and I regret it but now, now I'm ready to make something of myself playing fair and right and nothing was going to change that. Although after all that drama I was pretty stressed and I just wanted to relax. I turned around getting ready to head out but then Rena stood in front of me holding a fresh cup of tea. I took it and drank it and then soon after calmed down. The tea Rena gave me was different from the last cup and was quite more soothing than the last. I sat back down on the couch and watched Rena turn on the TV to my favorite station and she took off my shoes. She set my on a pillow on the table and then went behind me gently placing her hands on my shoulders. After that, all my stress just seemed to melt away when Rena started to move her hands tending my sore muscles and I just felt total relaxation. I looked up at Rena and said,

"Rena you are by far the best maid I have ever had."

"I just do my best master."

"Well you do a good job at it."

"I'm glad master approves of me."

At that moment I saw something I thought was very rare for Rena. On her face was a small yet calming smile. One that I thought was actually very cute for the maid and I found Rena to be a very charming young lady. Her technique was incredible and my muscles began to loosen up slowly and pretty soon I had become so relaxed that I had passed out.

"Father what's going on? Where are these men taking me?"

"I..I'm sorry Mayu-chan but I won't be seeing you anymore..."

"Not even mother?"

"No Mayu-chan.. I'm so sorry.."

"Father don't cry you'll ruin the Watanabe name!"

"Y-you're right.. Anyways Mayu go with the men before I scold you."

"But father-"

"Go now!"

I woke up startled from the dream I had. It was another memory from the past that I had thought I had forgotten but apparently it was still there. I stood up and stretched my arms and then I looked around realizing I wasn't in the main room anymore. I was in my bed and I was tucked in neatly with the door shut and the lights off. I got up and straightened myself up before walking down stairs where Rena was there wiping the tables clean. I walked over to her and she told me that I had passed out so she carried me to my room and tucked me in. I had been sleeping for two hours is what she reported. I thanked her for doing that and raised my hand to pat her head but when I raised it, Rena flinched as if I was going to hit her. I gently placed it on her head and slowly rub her hair feeling its silky smoothness. Rena too began to relax as well when I saw her facial expression change from scared to happy and there was even a small smile. I pulled back and I saw Rena give me a look of sadness when she realized I had stopped. I simply laughed and she started to blush a little.

"Rena how about you go water the plants in the potted plants ok?"

"Hai!"

Rena eagerly ran to the closet to get the water pan and started to water all the potted plants in the house. I had to admit Rena really was something when it came to things like this and I was very glad that I had hired her in the first place. I pulled up my phone and then pulled out the napkin that I had received from Yuki. After adding the number into my contacts, I called the number and heard it ring a couple times before someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yuki I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight?"

"Ah sorry I can't Mayu I have to take care of the kids tonight and I have to work late today. Gomen."

"Ah that's fine well then I'll catch you later ok?"

"Yeah see ya."

I hung up and felt a little sad that Yuki wasn't going to be able to hang out with me and I was too tired to go out and gamble tonight so I walked back into the main room and decided to watch some TV. I don't know why but that thing I did with Jurina this morning really wore me out. I must be getting old which isn't good and maybe I should see the doctor. In the meantime though I just wanted to relax and get some peace and quiet. Soon after though I got a call from Jurina and I really didn't want to answer but being me I did and I heard her voice on my phone.

"Hey Mayu about earlier I'm sorry I didn't mean to cross that line.." she said in a apologetic tone.

"It's alright Jurina you were just upset that's all. It's ok." I said.

"You sure? I felt really bad when I said those things to you."

"It's fine Jurina. Go get some rest now it's late and I have things to do in the morning so go."

"Ok just wanted to make sure. See you Mayu."

I hung up and then went back to focusing on the TV. I thought it was odd how Jurina had called to apologize which was rare because she never really apologizes. Something or maybe someone did something to her and had a good influence on her maybe. Either way I was happy with it and felt pretty pleased with myself. Now it was time to relax and enjoy the rest of my night. Then suddenly there was a knock at the door and when I opened it there was Jurina standing there with some flowers and some chocolates. I looked at her with a confused look and asked,

"Jurina what are you doing here?"

"I uh.. came to see someone.."

"Who?"

She didn't answer me but instead made her way in and over to Rena who was bringing laundry from outside. She startled Rena making her drop the clothes and step back. Jurina started to do go all romantic on Rena and handed her the flowers and chocolate. She then took Rena's hand and placed a kiss on the palm. Rena was taken back by this and Jurina was hoping this would win her heart. Sadly it did the exact opposite and instead Rena smacked Jurina in the face and then quickly ran over to me. Rena hid behind me holding onto my shirt while Jurina was recovering from the smack she got.

"Man she can hit really good." she said rubbing her red cheek.

"So this is why you called to apologize nee? You wanted to get to my maid. I knew you didn't change Jurina." I said disappointed.

"Well Mayu you have to admit she is a fine lady and I hate to see her being forced to work for a tyrant like you. Give her to me Mayu and I'll give her a better life than where she is now."

"I'm sorry Jurina but I can't let you do that. She's my maid and she is a good worker who I would hate to lose."

"You just like to see her work. Come on Rena-chan come with me and you can have a nice life where you won't have to lift a finger!"

Rena gave Jurina a dark look just like the time Yuki had done to me and then said,

"I like it here working for master and I do not wish to leave. If you continue to pester me or hurt my master, I will personally rip your hair out and use your hairs to make myself a new paint brush."

Jurina and I were both pretty shocked by Rena's response to Jurina but I think Jurina was even more scared. She grabbed her things and then quickly ran out of the house not even turning back. I looked back at Rena who still had that dark look on her face and her hands were white as snow from being a fist for too long. She looked like she was going to kill someone and I knew I had to calm her down so I placed my hand on her head and she snapped out of her killer state. She looked at me with another frightened look as if I was going to beat her and she was shaking like a leaf. I don't know what happened to Rena in the past but whatever it was really did screw her up. In order to help her calm down I smiled and patted her head. Then I told her to go prepare the bed for I was sleepy and ready to rest so Rena went upstairs and I got into the bath. When I came out I saw the bed was ready and Rena was getting ready to head out but I stopped her.

"Rena you're sleeping with me tonight. They're painting your room right now and I don't want you breathing the fumes."

Rena did nothing but nodded and went into another room to change into her pajamas. She then came back out wearing cute light green pajamas with melon pan on them. I had to say Rena looked very sweet in her pajamas and even sweeter when she made her way over the bed very timidly and then got under the covers turning away from me. I chuckled a little and then turned off the light where I got myself situated and slowly began to fall asleep. However before I completely fell, I heard something coming from behind me. I turned around and through the light of a passing car I saw Rena curled into a ball and shaking. At first I thought she was cold so put some more blanket onto her but she was till shaking so I thought maybe she was having a bad dream. I moved closer to Rena and then pulled her in close holding her in a comforting embrace. A couple minutes later Rena calmed down and stopped shaking sleeping soundly in my arms. I patted her head once more before falling asleep and finally getting the rest I needed.

==================================================================================
Looks like someone else is making her way into Mayu's heart without even trying! Find out what happens next on the next update!!!

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2014, 07:57:53 AM »
Now I'm starting to get curious of their past.

Jurina... :nervous

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2014, 08:01:09 AM »
Scary Rena-chan.. :O

Awww.. Sweet Mayu comforting Rena..  :wub:

Dark past, huh?

Can't wait to know everything.. :fap

Thanks for the update and hardwork.. :kneelbow:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2014, 08:17:23 AM »
ahhh mayurena!! :inlove: :inlove:

jurina as always :rofl: :nervous :lol:

but i love mayurena!!

more mayurena!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2014, 09:16:22 AM »
Now I'm starting to get curious of their past.

I am curious about them too. Mayu's past. Rena's past and Yuki's past.

Don't know why but I felt Rena and Yuki know each other. :?

"You just like to see her work. Come on Rena-chan come with me and you can have a nice life where you won't have to lift a finger!"

Rena gave Jurina a dark look just like the time Yuki had done to me and then said,

"I like it here working for master and I do not wish to leave. If you continue to pester me or hurt my master, I will personally rip your hair out and use your hairs to make myself a new paint brush."

Hahaha!!!!! I laughed so hard at this scene. Totally same as Yuki!!!! Hahaha!!!! :rofl:

I gently placed it on her head and slowly rub her hair feeling its silky smoothness. Rena too began to relax as well when I saw her facial expression change from scared to happy and there was even a small smile. I pulled back and I saw Rena give me a look of sadness when she realized I had stopped

Rena hid behind me holding onto my shirt while Jurina was recovering from the smack she got.

Looks like someone else is making her way into Mayu's heart without even trying! Find out what happens next on the next update!!!

:shocked Rena don't fall in love with Mayu!!!! Mayu you too don't give too much kindness!!!!

Offline anonymousstalker

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 8) What is your Standard? 8)
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2014, 09:48:49 AM »
IT'S FREAKING MAYURENA!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

even though I'm a MaYuki shipper I STILL LOVE THE INTERACTION OF MAYU AND RENA!! hope to see a love triangle here~

Milky: “With Sayaka… I’ve been wondering what she thinks of me.“It’s not that type of relationship, but I wanted to figure out what she thought of me so… I kind of tried to seduce her. And she blushed.”

Sayanee: “I did not!” || Milky: “You did.”

Sayaka: “I actually wasn’t though! I didn’t know what she was trying to convey with that in the first place.” || Milky: “She was kind of shifting around in her seat and looking really puzzled so it was fun.”

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2014, 10:02:05 AM »
In the end, I know it's all about mayuki. But before it would happen, could you please make more mayurena's fluffy scene? Because I don't know, I like the moment when they spoiled each other without even tried. Therefore, MORE MAYURENA PLEASEE  XD

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2014, 10:03:55 AM »
never in my life i though about mayurena but now i had to admid their interaction was good,man i was mayuki shiper but mayurena is not that bad! ^^

oh how i want the next already

yuki was too cold toward mayu hahaha,she too hard to get,but mayu will fight it yeah! :fap

but but in other way...rena could slept with mayu...wow that wow

wonder when yuki will jealous over rena...

ah pity jurina...you shouldn't doing it

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:09:02 AM by Terragen »

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »
hi miyumi-san. this is my first time comment in this thread

this story is really great. I actually, used to not really like mayurena, even there are some fic that contain this pair.

but in this fic, they look really adorable and so cute >.< .

I love Mayuki too, so it's up to you wherever you want this fic the end up.

thanks for the very fast update ^_^

ps: sorry for my bad english

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2014, 01:36:56 PM »
this the the first time but i'm starting to ship MayuRena.
until Yuki gets down from that high horse of hers. i'm shipping MayuRena all the way. They are so sweet together :in love:

and Lol at Jurina getting turned down. ah this is so different from Blood Wars tho Rena here's kinda similar. i guess Rena does have this innocent image girl  :)

looking forward to the next chapter!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2014, 02:05:52 PM »
hummmmm! Really interesting Rena!!!!!!

MayuRena... I'm here for Mayuki but they are so cute  :love: Mayurena!!!!

What is the past of Rena ??? :?
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2014, 07:42:51 PM »
Miyu created a new era!~ :shock:
MayuRena!!~ :rofl:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2014, 09:30:59 PM »
Jurina make her move in Rena but she got reject also a slap

Mayu is so sweet

Cant wait fir the next ch

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Mayuki: Gambler's Luck update chapter 9
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2014, 11:11:14 PM »
It appears I have started a new ship of some kind. Mayurena seems to become popular with you guys but remember this is a Mayuki fic so it's gonna be Mayuki in the end BUT doesn't mean I can add some Mayurena moments~ Anyways enjoy the update!

Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning and saw Rena was already gone and up working. I walked downstairs and found her polishing the floors and a fresh cup of coffee on the table. I picked it up and started to sip it happily before picking up a plate with some toast and eggs. I walked into the main room and turned on the TV where I was surprised to see Yuko's face on the TV screen. She was talking about a new product that they would be releasing soon and it was going to be a big hit with kids. Because of Atsuko having a baby she wanted to "expand their variety of products" so that kids would be into it I guess. Either way when they showed what it looked like I had to admit it looked really interesting. It was a small ball with buttons on it and when you pressed the button it would do something. I thought maybe it could be a big hit with the kids so maybe Yuko was getting onto something with the expansion of products. It certainly would raise her investment up by a lot if she goes through with it with the birthrate in this country at an all time high nowadays. I guess people these days can't keep it in their pants.

I was getting dressed getting ready to head out when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it and found a box laying on the front door. Bringing it inside I found a note addressed to me from Yuko. Inside the box was the new product they were talking about in the news and before she would sent it out to have millions made, she wanted me to run a test run on it. She told me how I should find some kids to play with it and see what happens and then fill out the report form that came with it. I didn't know any kids I could try it out with except for two and those were Yuki's sisters. At that moment a lightbulb went off in my head and I got a brilliant idea to go see Yuki. I picked up the phone and called Yuki where she picked up and I told her about the new toy I had gotten. She said she wouldn't mind and she had to go out so she needed someone to watch the kids anyways. I hurried down there with the toy and when I walked over to the front door Yuki came out and welcomed me in. Inside the house the two girls were playing with the toys I had gotten them for Christmas and looks like they were having fun. Before Yuki left she grabbed the collar of my shirt and looked at me with that wild yankee look and said,

"If anything happens to them I'll have your head."

I nodded frantically and then Yuki let go leaving with an evil smile. I kept reminding myself never to piss Yuki off if I ever wanted to see the light again. I walked over to the kids playing on the ground and I pulled out the new toy. When they saw it their eyes sparkled as if they had discovered something new. I was about to hand it to them but then I remembered what Yuki said and I realized that this was a new product that may still have kinks in them. If this thing explodes or something then I could be facing the wrath of the Devil himself so help me. Therefore I pulled back and said,

"Let me make sure it's safe before we do anything ok?"

"Hai~"

There were a total of eight buttons all around the center line of the ball. Each one was a different color that must have done something different. In the instruction manual that came with the toy said that each button had a different reaction so I decided to press the blue button first. The ball shook and rattled a little and then it glowed a light blue color. The ball opened and then it projected an image all over the entire room. The entire room turned into the ocean and there were fish and all kinds of sea life swimming around on the walls. To make things cooler, the ball created images of fish swimming past us and even touching us. The kids were running around the room chasing the fish and they seemed to be really entertained with it so I thought the blue mode was safe. This time I pressed the green button and the scene changed to a forest. There were trees everywhere and then suddenly a deer jumped out of nowhere and nearly scared the crap out of me. It ran over and then actually picked up one of the kids and ran around the room. It looked pretty cool and I thought that this was a really cool invention that Yuko came up with.

The next button I pressed was the purple one and as soon as I hit it the scene changed to a creepy forest with a dark aura. The trees looked like creepy fingers reaching out to grab me and drag me away somewhere awful. The kids stayed close to me and I was prepared to start swinging at whatever came to us. Then suddenly a ghost popped out and said a big "BOO" and I nearly flipped out. However instead of it being scary and trying to kill us, it started to dance and sing. Soon after more creepy creatures came out from vampires to werewolves and even zombies. They were all dancing and there was a mummy at a DJ system playing different kinds of music. I guess this is why they called it a monster mash and I had to admit it was pretty cool. The kids looked pretty happy dancing along with a vampire and zombie after all.

I decided to end the dance party so I pressed the orange button where we were taken to somewhere in space. We were in a space ship and the kids were firing lasers at the enemy ship. They were pretty good for kids but when we got hit once I could feel the floor shake and I nearly fell over. The special effects were crazy as if I was actually in a space battle. I felt the my body turn when the kids turned the skip to where we were practically sideways and I fell face first into the wall. Then they turned it upside down and I went up and when they turned it back I fell straight down. This mode was definitely not fun if you weren't wearing a seat belt so I changed the mode.

The next button I hit was the yellow one and this was a lot more relaxing and serene. There was a big field of sunflowers and a clear blue sky with a couple clouds passing by. There was a cool breeze and a sweet scent in the air that just made me want to lay down and take a nap. I looked over and saw the kids running around playing in the sunflowers and I thought this place was by far the best one. I wanted to stay here forever but the kids got bored so I had to change the mode. I hit the red button and we were taken to a race track and cars were speeding past us. I myself was in a car and the kids had their own and we were racing down the track. As I was driving I saw a weird box coming up ahead so I drove into it and suddenly an item popped up on the screen. It said to tap it so I did and then suddenly a banana peel shot out of my car and onto the track where another drive slid on it and spun out. I made my way up to first place where I then took the lead all the way to the finish line where I had won. This mode was pretty fun too and I thought it was very nice.

There was only one mode left now and it was the white button. I pressed the button and at first nothing happened. I thought maybe the mode was broken and so I picked it up and looked at it for a while. I pressed the button once more and this time something happened. Something shot into my eyes and I fell back dropping the ball. Everything went blank and I couldn't see anything thinking that something had went wrong and my eyes were melting now. However I opened my eyes and found myself in a dimly lit room in some kind of bedroom. I looked out and saw a bed in the middle of the room. What really caught my eye though was the person on the bed.

"Hello Mayu-chan~"

"Y-Yuki?!"

There standing before me was Yuki in really sexy underwear. A black lace corset and matching panties with stockings made me drool. I didn't know what was going on but when I saw Yuki I no longer cared. Yuki walked over to me and grabbed my tie pulling me forward a little. She leaned into my ear and whispered,

"Are you ready for the night of your life Mayu-chan~?"

I didn't get a chance to say anything because Yuki kissed my lips and stopped me from talking. The feeling of her lips pressed against mine was just intoxicating and addictive to me. I felt her take my hand and placed it on her side slowly moving it down. I couldn't believe this was all happening and how this was even happening but either way I loved it. We moved to the bed and Yuki put me on top of her and then she handed me the string that connected to her corset. I slowly started to pull the string and then one by one the knots came undone and I was so close to seeing my prize. I felt Yuki stroke my cheek and she looked at me with a lust filled stare and I felt her hands slide down to my pants placing it above the zipper. I felt the zipper slowly go down and my body heat up as soon as her hand touched my stomach. I was ready to take Yuki away to another world but then suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

"Mayu.. Mayu.."

"Nya go away I'm busy~"

"Mayu wake up!"

I opened my eyes and saw Yuki staring down on me along with her sisters. She was fully clothed and not in the sexy underwear I saw before which was a surprise. I wondered what had happened and so I sat up and Yuki told me when she had gotten home she found me passed out on the ground.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-yeah.. What happened??" I asked.

"The kids told me that you were knocked out by that new toy you guys were playing with. You ok?" she said.

"Y-yeah.. I just need to go home and lay down for a little bit."

"Well thank you for watching the kids for me. Come back any time oh and don't forget the toy."

"Yeah.."

I grabbed the toy and then went over to Yuko's place still pretty spooked about the thing that had just happened. I walked inside and Yuko welcomed me with a smile but then it quickly changed to a stare of concern.

"Hey you ok Mayu?"

"I tested out the product you sent and it's pretty good.." I said.

"Ah that's great! Any problems?" Yuko asked.

"No no problems just hair what does the white button do?"

"Ah that one shoots a flash of light that stimulates the brain and shows the user the scenario they most desire. The only problem is it can only be used on one person."

"Souka.. well I tested it and I wanted to tell you it worked really well."

"Ah good well thanks for the report Mayu. You don't look too good though so I think you better go home and take a nap."

"Yeah.. thanks Yuko."

I went home and as soon as I got inside I went to my bedroom and laid down for a while. My brain still couldn't get that image of Yuki out of my head and the entire scene was replaying in my head like a movie stuck on replay. I couldn't get over it and I just didn't know what to do. My body was still shaking a little and images of Yuki just kept flashing into my mind. I had to calm down if I was ever going to get some sleep so I called Rena in. I told her to go get me a drink and a strong one with that so she came back with one and I chugged the entire thing. That was a mistake because as soon as I drank it I felt my esophagus burn and my eyes pop wide open. I couldn't believe how strong that drink was and I wondered what Rena had put in it.

"You wished for a strong drink and so I added a mixture of vodka, whiskey, beer."

"That's some strong stuff Rena I can tell you that."

"Did master not like it?"

"No no it's good Rena it definitely woke me up."

Seeing how nearly knocked my intestines out I decided to just relax and try to forget the entire thing. I sat back on the bed and asked Rena if she could go and make me something sweet to eat so I could get the aftertaste of the alcohol out of my mouth. Rena left and then came back with a small dish full of ice cream and it had an assortment of other toppings. She handed me the spoon and I took my first bite where I found the treat to be very tasty. As I was sitting there eating I heard a strange noise coming from somewhere. I looked over at Rena and heard it again coming from her. It was then I realized that Rena was hungry and apparently hadn't eaten all day. I finished up my ice cream and then took Rena downstairs where I said I would make her dinner. At first Rena tried to refuse my offer but when I made it an order she couldn't say no. I asked Rena what she liked and she told me she liked spicy food so I thought curry would suit the evening tonight. 

Despite being rich and having tons of staff to do things for me I do know how to cook. I started to add all the ingredients and when it came down to how much spice to add, I called Rena over and asked her how spicy she liked it. I started to add in some hot chili peppers and asked her how many she wanted so and she replied saying,

"All of them."

"What?"

"Put in all the peppers please.."

"Ok?"

I dumped in all twenty chili peppers and then Rena even added some extra spices to the mixture as well. I could just smell the spice from the pot and it smelled dangerous. When the curry was finished I placed it on the rice and then handed a spoon to Rena. She took a bite of it and I was expecting her to freak out and run to the sink for water. To my surprise Rena barely reacts at all and continues to eat like it was nothing. I wondered if maybe I had put in bad peppers so I took a bite of it and when the curry touched my tongue, I felt my tongue burst into flames. I bolted for the sink and just flushed water into my mouth on the coldest setting trying to soothe my tongue. It helped a little but not by much and I was getting ready to run outside and start eating the very snow on the ground. Then suddenly Rena came over and pinned me against the counter so I wouldn't run and then held my jaw still.

"Here this will help you. Stick out your tongue master."

I did what Rena said and then she placed an ice cube on my tongue. She held it and slowly I felt my tongue cool down from the heated blaze. Rena stared at me with a gentle gaze and held my chin with a light touch. I soon realized that our bodies were very close with my back trapped in the corner of the counter. The ice melted very fast and Rena stepped back making sure I was ok.

"How do you feel master?"

"Better thank you Rena." I said trying not to sound flustered.

"Your face is bright red though. Perhaps you're still burning?"

Rena pulled out another piece of ice and placed it on my forehead pinning be back into the countertop. I thought my forehead was making steam from how hot I was getting with Rena so close to me. The ice had melted completely seconds later and all that was left was water. Rena took a rag and carefully dabbed the water away from my face. Rena backed away and then apologized for her recent actions. I told her it was fine and that she should go finish her meal before it gets cold. Rena went to finish her food while I went to the bathroom to make sure I didn't look completely stupid. In the mirror I saw my face was still bright red so I washed my face and once I looked normal I walked back outside and saw Rena cleaning her plate. I thanked her for helping me and then asked her to meet me in the main room when she was finished. I was about to turn around but the ground was still wet so I slipped and started to fall. Rena tried to catch me so she reached out and pulled me back up a little too hard and I ended up falling forward onto Rena. When I realized what happened I looked down on and saw Rena's face really close to mine and my hands awkwardly placed to the sides of her head so I don't fall completely on her. We stayed there silently not sure what to do but then I realized I had to get up and so I did. It was an awkward moment for the both of us but in the end everything went back to normal.

Looks like Mayurena is making a move and perhaps Mayu's most wanted desires is something maybe she can't even handle? Find out what happens next time!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2014, 11:27:16 PM »
...the updates...are really fast... :3
Wow...
MayuRena moments... :)
Lol, the spicy-ness appears...
That new toy... I somehow want something like that...
Lol, Mayuyu's dreams.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2014, 11:35:49 PM »
New shipping era! mayurena! :v  :lol:
demo.. my mayuki!! :cry: *jokes*
its sweet that rena is taking care mayu so much~ :heart: :yep:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2014, 11:52:03 PM »
What an equal treatment you have here, Mayuki and Mayurena in the same chapter. I'm impressed  :inlove:
In a snap, I just realize that Rena comes to Mayu's life in such a perfect timing. She eager to make Yuki hers, but then I thought, just  a little assumption, that Mayu has a little crush on Rena. In another line, Mayuki's relationship seems stable, nothing has changed (if we don't count her desire and Mario's assault). They do really need something to close their distance. But I don't mind about it, for now on, I still yearning for more Mayurena  :heart: :heart:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2014, 12:29:35 AM »
Thx for update, you the best update author i know

Wow the toy are so cool... I want to have that toy too ><

May  and Rena in awkward position ... MayuRena

Please update soon

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2014, 02:04:40 AM »
I always love the idea of Rena is someone who are robotic and perfect.  :farofflook:
You have my support authorsan ! Ganbare. :twothumbs
Ah, I kinda ship this pairing; YukiRena.  :nya: :nya:
Yoroshikune? Otsukare ~  :D
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2014, 03:54:39 AM »
mayuki progress was like ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mayurena was.......unbelieveble but believeble kyah!

ow c'mon miyumi chan yuki seem not felt anything special toward mayu~....so plain...otherwise rena was so colourful,everyday has some progress and their relation so warm...

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Ai Ga Tomaranai ~TURN IT INTO LOVE~