JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Girls - BUGIUGI LOVE

Author Topic: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 13 (21/08/14)  (Read 49168 times)

Offline River1721

• Member+
Yaatta~ KojiYuu is developing a lot since the last time ~ :onioncheer: :wriggly:
Mymy! Haruna is so seductive!  :shy2:
Yuko ~ So bold to bring Haruna to her room ! :mon lovelaff:
Her blood is starting to warm up, and she could feel her heart beating faster, it has been a while since she got turned on this much and seeing those eyes filled with intensity set her core burning
EH! what does Haruna mean by "its been a while"? :mon huh:
I'm surprised Yuko didn't have any nosebleeds while she was with Haruna :hiakhiakhiak: :mon sweat:
Good Luck Author - san! :k-great: :k-thrilled:
Can't wait for the next update ~ :tama-bye: :tama-yeeaah:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Omg i'm dying cause by losing blood too much *dead*

Yuko now become Haruna meals XD

Haruna is way toooo....*nosebleed*

Update soon

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader

Her blood is starting to warm up, and she could feel her heart beating faster, it has been a while since she got turned on this much and seeing those eyes filled with intensity set her core burning
EH! what does Haruna mean by "its been a while"? :mon huh:

now that you mentioned it, i just realized it as well.. :?

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
SEXY KOJIHARU IS gawhhhhh  :mon blood:

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
THAT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!! SMEXYYYYYYY KOJIYU SCENE.. GOD LORD!! love it!

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Nyan so agressive~~  enjoy your dish.. Wkwk :w00t:

Looking forward atsumina  :grin:

Please update soon~

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
what are they? (yuki,haruna,rena,atsuko)

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
OHMYGAWD!!!!!!!! this is SUPERB!!!!!  :mon blowhorn: :mon XD:

Haruna smiled, she could hear Yuko's thoughts as clear as day. She decided to play a little more. Haruna pulled away, taking a few steps back, leaving Yuko blinking and looking at her in confusion. She still has that tempting smile on her face, she kept stepping back until her back touched the wall. She then tilt her head to the side, bringing one hand up and using her index finger to gesture Yuko to come towards her, then she brought the same finger onto her lips and bit the nail in a very erotic way, shooting sexy gazes towards Yuko.

"Come, Yuko..."
She could see that Yuko is extremely nervous and can't look at her in the eyes. Well, who wouldn't be nervous when they have the Kojima Haruna on top of them AND taking their clothes off?
Me second this...!!! Nyannyan just so........smexy!  :mon crazyinlove:

Haruna quickly catches Yuko's signal, there's nothing that turns her more than staring into eyes that lusts for her. Her blood is starting to warm up, and she could feel her heart beating faster, it has been a while since she got turned on this much and seeing those eyes filled with intensity set her core burning. Haruna grinned widely and slowly lowered her body to Yuko's, pressing their bodies together, this time without their shirts getting in the way. The feel of Haruna's mounts landing on Yuko's send surges of delightful sensation down Yuko's spine, earning a very soft moan, "Haruna..."

Thighs rubbing against each other, skin against skin, hot and electric.

"Itadakimasu"  then Haruna leaned in to claim Yuko's lips.
:mon bleed2: :mon blood:

............blood................i need transfusion.....
.............help............  :panic:

you are so awesome for making this, author-san! take your time, i don't mind waiting since the time always worth the result  :twothumbs keep your good job! Thankyou for this KojiYuu moment.. okay, till the next  :yep:

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 11 (06/07/14)
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2014, 02:12:21 AM »
WARNING !! SUPER LONG HEADER INCOMING

@Zita : Here's the next chapterrrr! Thankyou for reading my fic!

@Justqle : It's getting interesting ? Yaaaaayyy! Thankyou for reading my fic!

@Zhen : More? Here's more! Thankyou for your awesome comment too !

@kazutoryu : thankyou for your support~ !

@freakymonday : Thankyou for reading my fic! Here is some kojiyuu!

@leEwAy : thankyou for your support! Please continue to do so in the future!

@Kate21 : Thankyou!! I'll do my best in writing this fic!

@gek geki : Thankyou for your support! Here's the next~

@MayuxMatsuixMusic : update update update? Here you goooo! Thankyou for your support!

@lahika : sorry for no wmatsui :( I'm trying my best so don't lose faith in me! Thankyou for your support!

@48matama : YES YES THEY WILL KISS!! Thankyou for your support~ and here is a chapter lol

@mizuratpro95 : Thankyou for your support! I'll update as soon as I can!

@Archer1992 : Thankyou!! I might have an amazing ff, but I surely have the most amazing readers supporting me!

@ReshuChan : Aww pls don't cry... I'm trying my best to make all the pairings have their own screen time, please bear with me. Thankyou for your support!

@Kairi65 : Thankyou for reading my fic!! You have always been there whenever I posted an update, I feel your support!! And don't worry! The truth will be revealed soon!

@River1721 : Yeaaah!! A KojiYuu with super seductive Haruna is a win!! Yuko's just holding it in! Who wouldn't nosebleed to death if they hav a sexy kojiharu teasing them, huh? aaaaand Thankyou for your support!~

@Kirozoro : Call the ambulance and tell them to bring you reserves of blood!! I think you will bleed more in this chapter hahaha. Thankyou for your support!

@Railgun96 : IKR IKR IKR SEXY KOJIHARU IS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN !!! Thankyou for sharing the same kojiharu love!

@Haruko : YESSS MOAAAR SMEXY KOJIYU SCENEEE FOR YOUUUU, oh and I love it too btw. Thankyou for your support! I always see you lurking in my fics~ I'm happy!

@Kakeru15 : Thankyou!! There will be AtsuMina soon don't worry!

@Terragen : For now, it remains a secret~ but it will be revealed soon... so please look forward to it. Thankyou for reading my fic!

@atsukojiyuu_C : Youuuu!! Thankyou for always being there for meeee in each and every post and update! But go finish your chapter 1 soon!! hahahaha I really look forward to your update and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one! Fyi, you're awesome too! Let's do our best together!

Sorry for the comment reply being so long, but I had to.

So, some of you might have known that I started another story, for those who didn't know, it's titled Pavement of Pebbles, featuring KojiYuu and MaYuki as the main pairing. The link to it could be found in my signature box. Now my limited writing time are divided equally into two ongoing fics. I cannot guarantee a fast update...

As for this chapter... well there is nothing to say, the real excitement starts on the next chapter where all the answers to your questions are put to light. So be sure to stay tuned in this thread~ (Wait do I sound like a radio broadcaster oh god I am really shameless for shamelessly promoting my fic)

This is Wheel of Fate chapter 11, enjoy!  :kneelbow:
P.S : I didn't have time to spellcheck lol sorry.

==============================

Chapter 11

No One's POV

Haruna hungrily kissed Yuko, their passion reached a point where none of them could hold it in any longer. A few good seconds into the kiss, Haruna is already pushing and biting Yuko's lower lip, her tongue demanding entrance.

Yuko is overwhelmed by Haruna's hunger. The kiss was rough and needy, but it didn't bother her at all, even if it did, it would be because the kiss is driving her insane, making her crave for more and more contact with Haruna's soft and tender lips. As she let Haruna deepen their kiss, it got more intense and Yuko wrapped her arms around Haruna's neck, pulling her down and place one of her hand behind Haruna's head, then her fingers go under her hair and forms a semi-clench, the sensation of Yuko's nails on her head is making Haruna even more turned on.

While they're kissing very passionately, Haruna's hand trail down Yuko's sides and rested it on her waist. Finally Yuko broke away and gasps for air. Haruna didn't stop at that, though. She starts to sweep sweet little kisses down Yuko's neck, on to her collarbone, and kept going downwards.

Yuko produced low, soft moans. She didn't know kisses could feel this good, or is it just that Haruna is a genius at this. Her body is aching for more, getting all the more aroused. Haruna then stops kissing and lowers both of her hands to Yuko's skirt, pulling it off without a second thought, then brought their bodies and lips back together. Yuko didn't care anymore about being embarrassed, all she knew was she doesn't want this to end.

Once again, they parted, and this time, both of them took time in catching their breaths. Haruna playfully cupped Yuko's mounts, then tugged on the only piece of clothing left on Yuko's top, a naughty smirk forming on her face, "This is in the way..."

"Then take it off me." Yuko's words were short, but it sounds firm and inviting. It even has a hint of sexiness towards the end.

Haruna blinks a few times at Yuko, she couldn't believe that this is the same girl who gets all embarrassed just from kissing and covered her face earlier. "Alright..."  Haruna plays with the straps of Yuko's bra before she slides them off her shoulders.

Yuko is feeling hot, her breathing was erratic, someplace somewhere on her body is getting damp. She pulled Haruna back for a kiss and felt the taller girl's hand creeping up her back, trying to unhook the clasp of her bra. She broke the kiss, "Hey, hey, Haruna..."

Haruna looks confused, now is not the right time to be starting a conversation but she doesn't want to make Yuko feel uncomfortable with her being overly aggressive, so she decided to stop, stare, and listen, her hand still trying to unhook Yuko's bra. 'Urrgh unhooking this stupid thing is hard using one hand. Why the hell is thing invented anyways!?'

Yuko took Haruna's silence as a sign of letting her continue speaking, ignoring the fact that the taller girl is having problems unhooking her bra. It's cute how she seems to curse herself mentally why she can't unhook such a simple thing, Yuko thought it's cute. "Well, y-you see... we're going to do... adult stuff right? Umm, shouldn't we be like... dating, or as girlfriends or something like that..."

Haruna tilts her head to her side, and just when she is about to say something, Yuko interrupted.

"I-it's not like I don't want to do this with you... I ... I feel a bit insecure, that's all..." Yuko averted her gaze to her side, unable to face Haruna directly, afraid that she would get turned off or bothered by her sudden insecurity.

Haruna chuckles, this girl beneath her is really amusing. She then thought of how fast they have progressed despite just knowing each other last night. She can understand the insecurity that Yuko is feeling, she is about to lose her purity to someone she just met after all, so of course that set her mind in hesitance. Haruna herself has been in that spot a long time ago too, before she became... what she is now. She succeeded in unhooking Yuko's bra and immediately brought that hand to Yuko's cheek and caressed it gently, an equally gentle smile forms on Haruna's face. Haruna doesn't know why but she really like being around Yuko, she feels comfortable and the thought of sharing Yuko with other people is just unbearable.

"Oshima Yuko, will you be my girlfriend? I..... ..I know this might be fast and you have millions of questions to ask, about me, about my life, and my friends. There's still a lot of things that you must have been curious to know. I would be more than glad to share my story, and my life, if you are to become mine. You... and only you, will have my forever."

Yuko is shocked by the words that came out of Haruna's lips. Though she didn't quite understand the last part, she thought it was really sweet of her, and Haruna has red cheeks after saying those words, which she rarely sees. She felt happy. Yuko has always been yearning for a romantic relationship, and the current chemistry she's having with Haruna fits the bill perfectly. She gives Haruna the happiest smile she ever had.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, and I don't mind spending hours listening to everything that you're going to tell me. Whatever sorrowful or gloomy past you have would not change the fact that I like you. I can't say for sure that I can commit a forever with you, but right now, you are all that matters to me, Haruna."

They looked at each other for a few minutes, before giggling together, realizing that their confession might be a little too cheesy. Haruna leaned down again and brought their foreheads together, both of them staring at their partner's eyes, both are smiling genuinely and surely that smile came from the deepest part of their heart.

Yuko was the one who broke the trance, "So... are we still... going to... uhm..."  Yuko's mind and body is ready, but having to say and admit what they're going to do is just too much for her, she had only used the word once or twice in her entire life. Her cheeks are as red as a boiled crab, stuttering here and there unable to speak properly.

Haruna laughs, "If you're okay with me, then it's my honor to be your first."

Yuko stopped panicking and drew a long breath, then she rolls her eyes left and right before meeting them with Haruna's. Cheeks still redder than tomatoes, she bit her lower lip sensually before saying, "Please be gentle...."

"Don't wor-"

Loud banging sounds that came from outside the room cut Haruna's sentence midway, she seems to be sensing something wrong because her cheerful expression turned into one of concern as she furrowed her eyebrows and squinted her eyes, as if trying to sharpen her hearing sense.

Yuko turned to look at the door, wondering what could be the reason for that loud bang. Sure her friends are noisy and very active when they're playing around, but however loud they are, they wouldn't sound like people throwing large objects on the wall. She stole a glance on Haruna, then back at the door again. 'That reminds me... it was like this too back at the club, there is always something happening when we're together...'

They both waited in silence...

Then there was another bang on the wall, this time the sound comes from Yuko's bedroom walls, a loud groan could be heard as well, it was Acchan's. She sounds like she has been thrown and hit the wall. Haruna hissed, her face twisting into one of anger and rage. She quickly got up and went for the door. Yuko hurried up too, sensing trouble beyond the door.

Halfway to the door, Haruna glanced back on Yuko, "Put on some clothes, we might have some unwanted visitors in your living room."  she didn't care if she doesn't have any shirt covering her, but she would care if some unknown people scrutinize her Yuko with their filthy eyes.

"Ah! Hai!" Yuko complied and opens her wardrobe, grabbing a simple t-shirt and short pants, putting them on a rush and catches up with Haruna who is standing in front of the door, her hand on the doorknob, ready to open it.

As she turns the knob, she spoke softly, "Stay close to me."

==============================

Thankyou for all your support! I'm really grateful to all of you! What would I be without you all awesome readers *sniff* :farofflook:

Please continue to support me~ :kneelbow:

I just knew jphip made some changes to the thankyou system, time to spam like on every comment I got! Bye byee~
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 02:29:54 AM by Eclis »
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Wat happen to the gang?

Who is this unwanted visitor

Update soon

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
All the time I though.. come on hurry up haruna, less talk and more action.. because something could ha..  and.. "that" happen U_U My kojiyuu moment.. not again... but well

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
O ouh who the unwanted visitor? Dude they more and more misterious

And the deal with yuko? About forever thing? Hmm

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
who interupted their scene :angry:

tsk they are about to do it  :roll:

hayy zannen  :(

update pls :bow: :bow:

more mayuki :wub: :wub:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
WHO IS THE VISITOR? :shock:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Haruna, Yuki, Rena and Acchan is Vamps?

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
OWH.MY.GAWD.
 :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood:

KojiYuu scene....................Nyannyan's sexiness................... i think you've sent me to heaven with this chap  :mon angel:
everything is perfect! till that certain happening, those loud bangs interrupted my KojiYuu  :banghead:
Go Nyannyan, finish them whoever the intruder!! :mon pumped: (though i still dunno about Nyan & gangs true identity  :? maybe vamps or something immortal?)

e-eh?? i'm still working on my chap 1, what a super slow am i, rite?  :nervous so much for me to do lately, not having time to sit and write.. i even read updates just before i go to sleep or just after wake up  :nervous
but i won't give up for sure! please bear with me  :oops: since it's 75% finished, maybe i'll post it before this month ends..
of course i will stick with every story and update you have! KojiYuu power! LOL  XD the way you write and those all your ideas just so awesome afterall  :twothumbs
keep your great job! yeah, till the next~~

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG kojiyuu  :mon blood:
what's going on?? what happen with acchan?
from the beginning there's something strange on these four (acchan, haruna, yuki, rena)
i'm more than curious, who they are??  :?
then how about the others?  :shocked

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader

So, some of you might have known that I started another story, for those who didn't know, it's titled Pavement of Pebbles, featuring KojiYuu and MaYuki as the main pairing. The link to it could be found in my signature box. Now my limited writing time are divided equally into two ongoing fics. I cannot guarantee a fast update...

don't worry, we'll wait!  :on cny1:

As for this chapter... well there is nothing to say, the real excitement starts on the next chapter where all the answers to your questions are put to light. So be sure to stay tuned in this thread~ (Wait do I sound like a radio broadcaster oh god I am really shameless for shamelessly promoting my fic)

you do kinda sound like a broadcaster :on spit: :k-hello:

'Urrgh unhooking this stupid thing is hard using one hand. Why the hell is thing invented anyways!?'

It's cute how she seems to curse herself mentally why she can't unhook such a simple thing, Yuko thought it's cute. "Well, y-you see... we're going to do... adult stuff right? Umm, shouldn't we be like... dating, or as girlfriends or something like that..."

:on lol: haruna's having trouble with unhooking the bra

kojiyuu's scene is just so... :mon blood:

Yuko was the one who broke the trance, "So... are we still... going to... uhm..."  Yuko's mind and body is ready, but having to say and admit what they're going to do is just too much for her, she had only used the word once or twice in her entire life. Her cheeks are as red as a boiled crab, stuttering here and there unable to speak properly.

Haruna laughs, "If you're okay with me, then it's my honor to be your first."

Yuko stopped panicking and drew a long breath, then she rolls her eyes left and right before meeting them with Haruna's. Cheeks still redder than tomatoes, she bit her lower lip sensually before saying, "Please be gentle...."

again... :mon blood: :mon blood:

'That reminds me... it was like this too back at the club, there is always something happening when we're together...'

You're right yuko. Hey people( in the fic)! stop disturbing them!  :on redcard:

Then there was another bang on the wall, this time the sound comes from Yuko's bedroom walls, a loud groan could be heard as well, it was Acchan's. She sounds like she has been thrown and hit the wall. Haruna hissed, her face twisting into one of anger and rage. She quickly got up and went for the door. Yuko hurried up too, sensing trouble beyond the door.

:shock:

Halfway to the door, Haruna glanced back on Yuko, "Put on some clothes, we might have some unwanted visitors in your living room."  she didn't care if she doesn't have any shirt covering her, but she would care if some unknown people scrutinize her Yuko with their filthy eyes.

As she turns the knob, she spoke softly, "Stay close to me."[/size]

:on bleed:

i need to prepare for some blood transfusion before reading the next chapter :on freeze:

Offline River1721

• Member+
How have I not fainted yet!  :k-inlove:
KojiYuu  :on bleed: :mon bleed2:
NyanNyan so seductive and sexy! :mon blood:
They looked at each other for a few minutes, before giggling together, realizing that their confession might be a little too cheesy
It may be cheesy but it's also cute ~ :mon lovelaff:
Come on they were about to do it! :mon tantrum2:
Who dare ruin the KojiYuu intimate moment time?! :mon wtfmm:
'That reminds me... it was like this too back at the club, there is always something happening when we're together...'
Their is always something to ruin the moments! :mon fierce:
she didn't care if she doesn't have any shirt covering her, but she would care if some unknown people scrutinize her Yuko with their filthy eyes.
Aw~ Haruna became protective over Yuko ~ :mon sweat:
Who are the unwanted visitors?  :dunno:
Will we be able to see who Haruna, Rena, Atsuko, and Yuki really are? :tama-uhh:
Can't wait for the next chapter! :k-great: :tama-bye:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Too long the Kojiyuu but it was great
Continue soon
Thanks

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Girls - BUGIUGI LOVE