JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Wanna be now

Author Topic: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)  (Read 332232 times)

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
Re: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)
« Reply #600 on: June 02, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »
I'm not sure how UFA will react to this, she's currently a key member in Hello! Project and has brought in relatively hefty sales this year. If she were to leave Hello! Project I find it somewhat unlikely Buono! would become a duet and I would worry about the vocal ability of Berryz Koubou, she's one of the leads and perhaps the strongest of them.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #601 on: June 02, 2008, 08:55:57 PM »
I will always support Miyabi  :heart: :heart:

I don't think UFA will kick her out of H!P, she's to important and yeah.....

The videos are sooo damn cute *__* and if it's Inoo (as I don't think) it's even cuter XD

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #602 on: June 02, 2008, 09:05:27 PM »
Wota, hypocrisy... blah, it makes me sick... She's just a singer, not a next door girl that every boy-man-wota-otaku-hikikomori can fantasize about...

She's a teenager that deserves a teenager's life and she's not born to be just a catchable dream for them.

My, I sincerely hope that we won't lose Miya the singer from BerryZ & Buono! because of Miya just making her everyday's life...  :-\

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #603 on: June 02, 2008, 10:03:05 PM »
They kicked Megumi out, so who knows. =/ I hope nothing happens to Miyabi.

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #604 on: June 02, 2008, 10:19:26 PM »
They kicked Megumi out, so who knows. =/ I hope nothing happens to Miyabi.

Yeah but that was diffrent. It was a long time ago and C-ute hadn't even debuted with a major single and where not as popular as C & BK has become lately.
Also she was like 13 when that happened, miya is 16 now.
And the times has started changing within h!p

I'm not saying this is a reason that she WON'T be fired. =/ But I hope SOOOOOO much!!  :cry:

It would be so awesome, IF UFA let Miya go, if the rest of the berryz walked into the office and said that they would refuse to work in any way until Miyabi was let back in.  :heart: (probably wouldn't happen though)

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #605 on: June 02, 2008, 10:41:00 PM »

the Curse of Sexy Otonajan  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #606 on: June 02, 2008, 10:50:40 PM »
omg right  :shocked:

Offline Isaura.Tsuji

• MiyaxRii Fan
  • Member+
« Reply #607 on: June 02, 2008, 10:51:24 PM »
^
that will not happen
Miya will not be kicked out! (i hope  :cry:)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #608 on: June 02, 2008, 10:55:45 PM »
Just something completely different.
Miyabi mic recording of berikyuu concert's "我ら!Berryz仮面&キューテレインジャー" pwd: jphip
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #609 on: June 02, 2008, 11:05:29 PM »
There's really no such thing as "being kicked out", more like forced to leave. As Miyabi is underage, her parents will also be involved in discussing the matter, as opposed to say Yaguchi and Fujimoto.

Like shirenu said, this is pretty much a "choose either your boyfriend or H!P" situation, unless UFA thinks of something else.

Offline KrO.Chan~

• Momo Finger Lover ~~
  • Member+
  • Supporting Miya
« Reply #610 on: June 02, 2008, 11:18:24 PM »
UFA can't kick her!! cause she's one of the main vocal  :cry:
T_T

TanaKamei, Momo Finger Lover~
I love Kim JaeJoong & SNSD

Kokoro no Tamago [Vote for us!]

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #611 on: June 02, 2008, 11:28:21 PM »
T_T

Miki was one of the main Momusu vocals, too. Not too mention active in another unit.

It sucks, but it's the truth. I really hope that the number of boyfriend scandals that keep popping up make UFA lighten up a little bit. It IS pretty ridiculous. I'm almost surprised nothing "official" has been said yet because this is all over the place. I guess we will hear if something is happening by tomorrow.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Isaura.Tsuji

• MiyaxRii Fan
  • Member+
« Reply #612 on: June 02, 2008, 11:44:24 PM »
i do and don't wanna wait for tomorrow >_<!

Offline KrO.Chan~

• Momo Finger Lover ~~
  • Member+
  • Supporting Miya
« Reply #613 on: June 02, 2008, 11:54:38 PM »
T_T

Miki was one of the main Momusu vocals, too. Not too mention active in another unit.

It sucks, but it's the truth. I really hope that the number of boyfriend scandals that keep popping up make UFA lighten up a little bit. It IS pretty ridiculous. I'm almost surprised nothing "official" has been said yet because this is all over the place. I guess we will hear if something is happening by tomorrow.

you're right.. u_u
I want to know more news ._.  :cry:

TanaKamei, Momo Finger Lover~
I love Kim JaeJoong & SNSD

Kokoro no Tamago [Vote for us!]

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #614 on: June 02, 2008, 11:57:48 PM »
For the love of god, no. I still haven't dealt with Megu....

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #615 on: June 03, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »
I feel bad for the H!P kids, well, everyone in H!P in particular, they're humans, and they should also live a human life. Have a boyfriend, etc. I mean, what's so different between the H!P kids in Japan (with their fans) and celeberites here, like, I dunno, Halle Berry and her fans. Halle's married and she still has fans (and some guys who still want to marry her -_-). UFA should easy down on the rules, I mean come ON, H!P singing songs about boyfriends and love, but the girls themselves can't have boyfriends? O_o
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #616 on: June 03, 2008, 12:19:44 AM »
Who the hell is this fucker with all this material anyway? Video and pictures of several different scenes and not a single clear face shot. No wonder he's just spreading this shit in the internet instead of trying to make a buck with some tabloid mag.

Since there's no real concrete evidence, and as long as this news doesn't make it to any sort of news outlets, tv or magazines, they can just deny it's her and move on.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #617 on: June 03, 2008, 12:31:44 AM »
^That's what stalkers do. His collection has to be a lot bigger than what's been uploaded.

UFA should easy down on the rules, I mean come ON, H!P singing songs about boyfriends and love, but the girls themselves can't have boyfriends? O_o

You must be new to the Japanese idol business. Don't blame UFA.

Halle Berry is a celebrity, anyone under H!P is an idol. Idols keeping themselves "pure" is part of their job, and the no boyfriend rule is one of the many unwritten rules.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #618 on: June 03, 2008, 12:39:56 AM »
The only thing I could think of when I saw the scandal rumor update on H!O was "I have no idea who that is".   :P

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #619 on: June 03, 2008, 02:16:29 AM »
i have to say i'm exactly like those wotas myself, maybe coz of the surrounding i grew up with and the culture problem. when i first saw those pics and vids i was thinking of tearing miya photos too, but i used my hard-earn money for them so i didnt. im not that retarded. but right now i have nth to say for miya, more like my heart wont let me speak. like i said im a wota, im obsess over her, i feel like i have a relationship with her, she was like someone i worshipped! but now everything is like breaking apart, she broke our relationship, i dont want to believe in any1 anymore. i completely understand how those wotas feel, its like they got betray or cheated by the one they love the most. i dun blame them for tearing up buono cds and all that becoz to them miya belong to them alone, not one guy, so when they c that they lose there mind like me, cant think straight. we all know that is not healthy mentally but we cant help it, the opposite of love is hate. so when they cant love miya anymore they change to hate.
for me two years ago i left my country for studies. so i kinda opened up my mind a bit and stop thinking of negative stuff and learn that idols r human too. right now i just need some more time to swallow everything and sign on the we support miya campaign later, right now i dun really know wat im feeling towards miya, angry, hatred, cheated?! however on top of all that when i think about miya being fired outta h!p and i might never c her again, i cant bared it, i rather she have a bf, at least i will still c her. i watched her grow since she join h!p so y should i let this boy matter destroy miya's everything! 
i already lost maki, i remember when maki first left h!p that was too much for me, even tho i was thinking more healthy i fall straight back to my old self, i couldnt concentrate at sch, i cut off all my communication to my friends for a month, thinking of ways to hurt myself. my mind was totally f**ked up, all i wanted to do was stay in my room and then miya was like this rebound girl to me then i was feeling better until maki came back, i was 100% back to my normal self. ive been thru that craziness once thats enuff for me. im not going thru that for another girl anymore! i need to learn the fact she does not belong to me, but to herself, i just have to deal with it!                         

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Wanna be now