JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Kimagure Princess

Author Topic: Hope - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 6/9/2015  (Read 19832 times)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 3 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (2/8/15)
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2015, 10:58:19 PM »
omg!!
What Jurina going to do now?

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 4 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (4/8/15)
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 03:40:32 AM »
Rena and Jurina's character really are a contrast from who they are in real life isn't it? Hahaha. Enjoy chapt 4 !  :bow:

Today is the 4th day Jurina skipped school and the girl seems to be more restless as every day pass. The long explanations regarding the molecules from her teacher in front seems to drone in her mind insignificantly. Much to her astonishment as she never loses focus in class, but somehow today the girl cant just ignore her mind constantly bugging the whereabouts of the interesting girl she befriended recently.

“…As I said earlier, I want a full explanation of the process of saponification by this Wednesday and handed it to Matsui-san.”

Rena jerked off from her spacing out at the mention of her name. The teacher then dismiss the class and Rena immediately turned to her deskmate, Airin, “What did sensei said earlier?”

“The usual of course…” Airin reply while fishing her books in her bag.

“You mean picking up the homework, right?”

“Du-uh. Your usual class rep job,” Airin teasingly rolls her eyes, “Were you spacing out again? It’s really an uncommon sight to see the class model to space out in class.”

“Was it obvious?” Rena asked as she, too, kept her books away. “Well, considering you’ve been staring at the same page of the textbook for half an hour…nope. It wasn’t obvious at all,” Airin taunted, “Something bothering you? Is it about the friend of yours? What’s her name again?? Juri was it? She hasn’t been coming to school this week.”

“Yeah…I know. You notice?” Rena asked, quite surprise that Airin knew Jurina. “Well sort of… Anyways, gotta go now. Got a bookstore to visit. See you…” Airin push her chair inside the desk and leave.

=

Silence surrounded in the car as Rena slope on the seat behind, as the driver drove her back home. The driver glance at Rena from the front mirror quite a few times, sensing something was off on the girl, as Rena always has things to tell to the driver every day when she is on board.

“What brings upon our doll to have a frown today?” the long time Matsui’s driver, Mr Yoko asked. “You were like this yesterday and the day before yesterday.”

“It’s nothing…I’m just thinking about the upcoming finals,” lied Rena.

“Then, shall we order your favourite pizza later? I heard food can always put your worries away for a moment,” Mr Yoko suggested.

“Yeah…pizza…,”mumbled Rena for a while, but then something struck her, “Yoko-san! Can we stop by at XXX Pizza straight away. I-I don’t feel like having deliveries right now.” The driver was a little surprised on Rena’s sudden decision but agrees and drive straight ahead to the pizza parlour.

Damn Rena, why are you so stupid. The pizza parlour, of course! She must have ditched school to work or something, thought Rena, mentally banging her head at the wall. But what if she isn’t there? For God’s sake, why cant she just reply to my text or answer my calls. Rena look at the numbers of text she sent at Jurina and the numerous time she called the latter. This girl better be there.

=

Cling. The bell chime as Rena entered the parlour. The place was a little pack since it was lunch hour. Rena immediately crook her neck over the long queue to see whether the jet black hair girl could be spotted at the counter, but to no avail. But she still queued up, maybe she could ask the cashier about Jurina or something.

As her turn came, the cashier who has a cute twintails greeted and smiled at her before asking for her order. Rena ordered her usual Hawaiian Chicken and while the cashier handed out her change, she asked “Sorry, but, do you know a person who works here by the name of Jurina?”

“Ah, J-Jurina...!” the girl clasped her hand to her mouth, “She…um…she wor—“

“She’s not here.” A girl by the name of Nakanishi, most probably the supervisor there, answered. “Manatsu, give this Miss her change already.”

“H-Hai!” Manatsu, the cashier girl, took out a few coins and gave them to Rena, “Here’s your change. Please come again.”

Rena clutched the plastic in her hand, a sigh came out from her mouth, while she still scan around, hoping for the sight of the girl. After she gave one last look to the place, she left and went back inside the car.

=

Jurina took the last tray containing the mini size circle dough into the oven and took out her plastic glove. She stares at the small specks of flour on the table and took a rag cloth wiping it clean. While Jurina was cleaning around for the parlour’s closing, her supervisor, Nakanishi walk in.

“Are you sure the girl isn’t some sort of a freaky, clingy ex-girlfriend or something?” Nakanishi lean on the counter.

“Hah?” Jurina didn’t really take notice on Nakanishi’s words as she was polishing some utensils, “What are you talking about?”

“You remember that day when you told me if someone comes here asking for you, I must say ‘I don’t know’ and some shit, right?” Nakanishi asked.

“Uh-huh”

“Well a girl has been here every day since the last 3 days, and she’s still here now. But I told Manatsu we’ll be closing in 10 minutes.”

Jurina puzzled, took off her working cap, “Wait…what girl?” Jurina shuffled towards the counter and took a peek at the only guest in the parlour. The girl was wearing a long brown coat, her thumb swiping blandly on her phone screen. It was Rena.

Jurina walk out from the cashier and walk towards the table Rena was sitting. Rena turned wide eye and her cheeks turned slightly pink when she saw her. Jurina took out the chair and turn it backwards before sitting. “What are you doing over here?”

Rena seems to be loss for words for a while before saying, “Is that how you greet someone who’ve been coming here for days searching for you?

“Why are you searching for me? You’re wasting your time. You should be doing something that’s called studying. Aren’t there pre-finals next week?” Jurina reminded the girl, since Rena was one of the school model and all.

Rena frowns a little, which look crazily cute somehow, uh? what. “Excuse me? Don’t you realize you’re gonna take the exam too. And you’re asking me why I’m searching for you? I was…I was worried of course.”

Jurina felt a rush of heat seeping into her cheeks at Rena’s last sentence. “W-Worried? Why should you worry about me? You should be worried about that Takkun of yours. Don’t you think he’ll be worried of you, coming here everyday.”

Rena look a little perplexed on Jurina’s statement, “Why would he be worried? And anyways my driver is waiting outside. And….”

“And??”

“I know you’ve been crashing at this place for a couple of days already. That’s why...that’s why I want you to come and stay at my place at the moment.” Rena eyes look determined.

“Did you….did you stalk me?”

“I asked the teacher for some personal details about you. I went to the address stated on your document, but I only found a bolt at the door and a “Room For Rent” promotion poster sticking there.”

Jurina could not believe what she is listening. This is the first time she found someone prying on her daily life and Jurina is not quite sure whether it is a good thing or a bad thing. Jurina stared at the determined brown orbs in front of her. If Jurina has a wobbly heart, she’d been already wavered. But now, not just yet.

“Why are you doing this?”

“What do you mean?” Rena sounded confused at Jurina’s question.

“I mean this, all this,” Jurina crossed her arm, “First, you came out of nowhere and starts to hang around at my personal space. Then, you accompanied me at the nurse office. And then somehow, you gave me your number and now you’re asking me to stay over at your house? Don’t you think it’s absurd?

“What is?”

“All of these!”Jurina starts to get slightly impatient, “don’t you think I’ll do bad things if you let me stay at your place or anything?”

“Uh-huh…like what?” Rena asked, not flicking a single eyelash.

“I don’t know…like steal some stuff from your place (?)”

“I know you’re not that type.”

“How would you know?”

“Because I do. And that’s that’s. Stop asking questions and follow me already.” Rena stood up from her seat, buttoning her coat. “I’ll be waiting for you in the car.” Without another word, she left the parlour, leaving Jurina slightly baffled. What the heck, she thought, as she ruffled her hair before standing up and re-arranged the chairs.

=

Jurina slung her bag on one side before checking throughout the parlour whether everything is re-arranged neatly. She closed the lights and head out from the entrance. A black mercedez already parked at the side was seen. Jurina slowly walked towards the car, somehow mixed feelings whether she should just ignore the offer or went straight in. At last she just stood nearby the car, contemplating, until the backseat window opened. A slightly annoyed looking Rena, stick out her head, “How long do you actually plan to stand there?” Jurina squinted her eyes to show her slight annoyance, before she went inside the car. As Jurina shut the door, the driver turned behind and smiled warmly at Jurina before he starts to drive. They were silent the whole way till they reach Rena’s 3-storey house.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 04:20:53 AM »
OMG! yes! jurina in rena´s bedroom!

Offline huffhuff

• ecchi
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 03:06:34 PM »
it's very rare to find fic where rena is the one chasing jurina
i love this
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 04:51:36 PM »
i think Jurina is in danger…she might get her heart stolen …
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 11:08:40 PM »
oh!
Luckily Rena investigated  Jurina's life.

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 04:57:56 AM »
who is takuya? jurina rival i guess

jurina and rena in the same room?? XD XD XD

next chapter please!! :D
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 05:30:03 AM »
Just began reading and its awesome!  XD

Oh, and hate the irresponsible aunt btw   :angry:

Update soon! :thumbsup

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 5 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (9/8/15)
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2015, 04:25:29 AM »
Replies

@Kairi65 -> Thank you for reading this lame fic  :kneelbow: And yeah, I hate the aunt too. Reminds me of Mrs Dursley from Harry Potter  :lol:

@key17 -> Yeah, he's the rival ofc. If you wanna imagine how he look, search 'Takuya Cross Gene'  :hee:

@DC2805 -> I, myself got my heart stolen by Rena hahaha  XD

@huffhuff -> Very rare indeed. It's very different from her actual character in real life isnt it?  :shy2:

Thank you for commenting !! Btw, did you heard there's going to be Matsui Rena Show. If one of you participate in the petition last month, we did it !  :gyaaah: and here's chapter 5  :peace:

“And we’re here…” Mr Yoko pressed a green button on the remote, and the gate sprang wide open, revealing the huge compound of Matsui’s Residence. There were two other cars in the garage and one of them is a sleek, sporty Mazda MX-5 Miata car, which Jurina just saw it in a sports car magazine the other week. Damn, they’re rich, Jurina thought to herself.

Jurina felt a pat on her knees, and Rena signal her to get out of the car.  Well, Jurina have been gaping at the sports car for quite a while. Pretty embarrassing. As the main entrance door open, revealing the wide, urban-style living room, Jurina, again was left in awe. Since she has been stuck living in that mouldy, cramp flat for quite a time, she is definitely not used on seeing such spacious and big house. But then Jurina’s sight got block when she felt a hand covering her eyes.   

“You should really learn to blink…” teased Rena and Jurina felt her right hand being dragged towards the spiral staircase. And up they went.

“Where’s your parents?” Jurina asked, sensing the silence in the whole house. She only spot two other maids earlier, but not a sight of the elders.

“My dad’s not back home yet. I’m not sure whether he’ll be coming back home tonight. He’s outstation,” Rena answered with a sigh.

They reached Rena’s room on the second floor and boy her room is like one of those room Jurina saw in a home deco magazine. Yes, Jurina read some magazines during her free time sometimes, hence the magazine reference. Rena’s room was pastel coloured with floral-prints wallpaper which lighten up the room. But the first thing Jurina noticed was the queen size bed in the middle of the room, with a huge melonpan pillow.

“You can put your stuff over there,”Rena pointing at the armchair, while she sat on the bed. “And, you should go and shower but don’t wear the same clothes you’re wearing now!

“Excuse me, this clothes ain’t that dirty okay—“

“Shh,”Rena put one finger on her lips, and points at the bathroom, before giggling. “Since we’re about the same height, you’ll be wearing my clothes okay.”

Jurina shrugged and walked into the bathroom. She shut the door behind and stared at the mirror hung above the sink. Even the bathroom somehow looks majestic. Jurina was suddenly reminded off her old crack mirror in the bathroom at the old flat, wondering if that bastard Mr Maki had thrown it away. She turned on the tap of the shower and cold water hits her. Ah, even though it’s starting to get chilly outside, Jurina is used to cold water. Her aunt never pays for the heater, therefore Jurina only paid if it is really winter time. As Jurina was scrubbing her hair, she heard a knock on the door.

“Are you showering with cold water? You didn’t switch on the heater. You’re crazy, you’ll catch a cold!” Rena scolded from the outside. Slowly the water showering down turns lukewarm and Jurina’s inside somehow felt as warm as the water.

=

“Are you kidding me?” Jurina peeped her head from the bathroom door as a set of cute, girly looking, one piece pyjamas was shove to her face. “Do you have a more….casual pyjamas?”

“Please be grateful. And I think you’ll look fine with that on,” answered Rena with a slight hint of teasing in her voice.
Well right after she came out from the bathroom, Rena kept laughing hysterically for a couple of minutes. Jurina felt like running towards the nearest cliff and jump, at that moment. It was that embarrassing.

“Can you stop laughing already…” Jurina said in annoyance as she headed to the armchair to put some stuff into her bag.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that, you look so feminine and….cute,” Jurina barely catch the last part as Rena spoke it in a low voice. Trying to hide the sudden heat she’s feeling on her cheek, Jurina saw a family photo on a frame hanging on the wall. A younger and smaller looking Rena, stood between her parents, with her mom’s hand on Rena’s shoulder. Her mom was a beauty. Rena must have got her looks from her mom.

“Your mom really looks like you,”Jurina nodded on at the frame, “where is she?”
Rena hoists herself up from the bed and walked in front of the frame. She stared at it for a while before saying, “Yeah, I get that a lot. People always said I look like my mom, but I have my dad’s eyes. But speaking of my mom, she passed away when I was 12.”

Jurina felt a slight pang, maybe she should not have asked the question, “I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay. My mom soon got bedridden sick a couple of weeks after this picture was taken,” Rena said while still staring at the frame, “My dad paid various doctors to nurse her back to health, but mom just got worse and soon just went away.”
Noticing Jurina’s silence, Rena turned around and sat beside her, “I know your parents past away in a tragic accident. I’m sorry about that.”

“Nah, it’s okay. I was still a kid at that time,” Jurina sighed and fold her clothes to put in her bag, “Besides, it didn’t affe—“

“Where do you think you’re putting that clothes at?”Rena suddenly interrupts and snatch Jurina’s bag. Rena pulled out back the clothes Jurina neatly folded and put it in a green basket. “That needs to go for a laundry.”

Jurina just rolls her eyes and Rena pull out a chair from her study table and sat down. She took out a couple of books from her bag and distantly said, “You know Jurina, don’t you think we’re quite similar in certain things?” And Jurina was left to ponder.

=

A small yawn was heard on her right side. Jurina looked to her side and saw Rena was still diligently scribbling some notes on her colourful memo pads, despite yawning for the uptenth time. As expected, the student model.

They had been studying for the past two hours. Jurina who skipped school a couple of days, also, never missed to skim through her notes once she finished her job. She needs the scholarship. Therefore, she needs to get excellent grades. Not that it wasn’t good before, but she needs to compete with some other students to get a hold of the scholarship. Jurina wonders if Rena wanted the scholarship too, but then Rena is well-off without it since her dad could support her. Jurina? She only has her part time job savings.

“I think I’ll stop here for now,” Rena shut her book and lay her head on one side, looking at Jurina, “Which part are you at?”

“I’m done with that. I’m reading History Chapter 6,” replied Jurina monotonously. Rena quickly sat straight up and grabbed one of Jurina’s book. She flipped through the pages and by the look of her face, she look slightly surprised.

“You’re fast!” Rena could not manage to hide her amazement, “You’re really something huh…”

“Is that a compliment?” it was Jurina’s turn to shut her book. She stretched her arms above and sighed. “You’d seriously think I work all day and never lay a soul on these things?”

“I suppose.” Rena stood up and went to the sink to brush her teeth. Jurina felt slightly uneasy. Is this a sign that she wants to sleep already? Jurina looked at her watch and it was almost one in the morning. When Rena walked out from the bathroom, Jurina went in and did the same thing. She brushed her teeth using the new toothbrush Rena’s maid brought in for her earlier.

As she walked out from the bathroom, she saw Rena was already lying on the bed, reading some book. Jurina proceed and lay on the floor, while staring at the ceiling above. Her sight once again got block when a disgruntled looking Rena hung above her.

“What are you doing?” asked Rena.

“Can’t you see what I’m doing? I’m trying to sleep.” Jurina shut her eyes.

“And why are you sleeping on the floor? Can’t you see there’s a big space beside me here?” Rena flapped her arms to show the amount of space on the bed.

“I-It’s okay…” stuttered Jurina, feeling slightly awkward. “Besides it’s your bed. You should sleep using the whole space. I’m fine here.”

“I never use the whole space when I’m sleeping. Just sleep on the bed Jurina,” persuade Rena once again, but only fail once more when Jurina said, “It’s fine. I’m sleeping down here. That’s that’s. You’ve already done a lot for me today. It’s okay.”

With that answer, an unreadable expression came upon Rena’s face and she went back to her lying position. Jurina wondered if she was a little harsh, but really, Rena has done a lot for her today. Giving her proper shelter, and sitting in a comfortable place for the night. Jurina feels unworthy to sleep in the same bed with Rena, even if she insists so. She just felt that they were not on the same par to begin with. Jurina, then, felt asleep while thinking of a plan to find a proper place for her to stay.

Jurina accidentally woke up when she heard the sound of dogs barking outside. She was half awake and aimlessly trying to reach out for her watch, when she unintentionally touched something else. She looked to her left and swallows back a yelp, as she was shock to see Rena dozing off beside, while hugging the melonpan pillow.

This girl, Jurina thought as she scanned Rena’s sleeping face. Rena’s skin is really white and smooth. She looks like a baby, Jurina thought to herself, kinda cute to be honest. Wait, why am I thinking this stuff again? A small sigh came out and later, Jurina slowly fell asleep, facing Rena’s side.

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2015, 08:22:53 AM »
rena wanna be closer :"> i love it :"> it's rare to see a Rena cute chasing Jurina. A cute couple :">
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 09:23:05 AM »
i have searched it... that takuya... hmm..

well, rena likes jurina after all haha... i can see that XD XD XD

i wonder how jurina's pyjamas look like?

aahh... jurina just too lucky, i'm getting jealous here haha

more more more!! i need more wmatsui XD XD XD
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline huffhuff

• ecchi
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2015, 09:26:35 AM »
(me reading this)
:on woohoo:
:nya:
:on bleed:
:imdead:
rena... i can't..

(me wanting more update)
:tantrum:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2015, 09:42:52 AM »
Thanks for the update,hope u update soon~  :otomerika: :cow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2015, 03:15:49 AM »
Ohhh bed scene!! eh.. I mean cute bed scene!

Offline akbcoupleshipper

• Oshima Yuko for eternity, Saito Asuka for now
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2015, 03:53:52 AM »
So in the end rena is sleeping on the floor with jurina?? So kind...

And how rena sleeps while hugging melonpan pillow it's so cute..  I hope there's some cute incident when they wake up in the morning.. I mean sleep facing each other like that should end up funny things happen :D

Love wmatsui so much!! Update soon author!! This is a good story  :twothumbs

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Re: HOPE CHAPTER 6 (WMATSUI FIC) -UPDATED- (11/8/15)
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2015, 04:18:47 PM »
Replies

@akbcoupleshipper : If I was Rena, I myself would rather sleep on the floor with J hahaha not missing my chance

@huffhuff : That is some cute emoji's you're using to express yourself  :lol:

@key17 : I'm imagining a very girly, cutesy pyjamas which does not suit Jurina's cool attitude at all  :hehehe:

And here's the next chapt ! The song alarm is from one of my fav song's from Baby Raids entitled, Koi Wa Panic. PS // Rena is a huge fan of the group too in real life  :heart:

Throughout Jurina’s 18 years of living, she thought this was the grandest breakfast she had ever eaten in her entire life.  With 3 types of cereals, pancakes, omelette, half-boiled eggs, toast and you name it. Jurina wonder how Rena still maintains her slim figure with this amount of food served.
As Jurina was about to reach the spoon in the maple syrup, Rena was about to do the same, when their fingers brushed each other, thus both sides retreat. A tint of pink emerges on their faces as they were somehow reminded on what happened earlier this morning.

“ACHI SOCHI KOCHI DOCHI KOI WA PANIC!!”

That was what Jurina kept listening in her dream. The hyper song kept repeating and Jurina struggle to cover her ears from the loud song, when she suddenly felt like she was touching something silky and smooth. With half lidded- eyes, she softly grasp the silky thing, making it go through between her fingers. She felt a warm breathing tinkling her face and turn wide eye to discover she was dangerously inches close with Rena.

Jurina then struggle to reach out her hand for Rena’s phone, but the thing is Rena was holding on quite firmly on Jurina’s waist. After she decides on doing her last attempt to reach out Rena’s phone, Jurina somehow managed to heaved her body, making her chest embarrassingly, on par with Rena’s face. Jurina almost made it. She really almost made it, when suddenly Rena yelped and half-punch Jurina’s stomach. What-a-morning.

=

“It seems that Takuya-sama just arrived outside,” said one of Rena maids, if Jurina was not mistaken, her name was Kanaco. “I will invite him in.”
Rena who was tying her shoelaces suddenly look up, “No it’s okay. We’re already about to head out. We’ll just meet at school.” But somehow Rena’s refusal turns vain when that supposing ‘Takuya-sama’ rang the bell outside the gate. Jurina who was already sitting nonchalantly beside Rena, heard a sigh coming from her.

“Ohayou Rena-ch—“ Takuya cheerfully greeted but came to a halt, “You? Why are you here?”

“I invited her to stay over,” answered Rena in quite a displeased tone, “and her name is Jurina.”

Rena stood up after finishing tying her shoelaces and went straight to their already standby car outside. Jurina follow suit, not like she has any choice. The school is quite a distant from Rena’s house. It was much nearer though to the flat. Somehow a tiny part of her starts to miss the appalling flat. Jurina almost head on Rena from behind as the latter suddenly halt in her movement as she was about to hold the car door.

It was Takuya who graciously step aside and place his hand on the grip, politely open the door for Rena. He gave a short bow when Rena entered, but turned into a sour yogurt as Jurina stepped in. Man, did this dude pour a whole bunch of perfume on himself or what, thought Jurina.

“I’ll be seeing you at the entrance as usual Rena,” he said, with a smile so pretentious in Jurina’s eyes, thus shutting the door.

Again, Jurina heard a sigh coming out from Rena but Jurina did not feel like intriguing any questions upon her. The whole journey to school was in silence, and it breaks when the driver Mr Yoko, received a call. After he kept his phone back in his front pocket, Mr Yoko cleared his voice and spoke, “Mr Matsui just informed me that you would be having dinner at Kitagawa’s house tonight with him, as there is a small occasion for fellow merchants being held.”
Jurina was not sure if her ears deceived her, but she heard a low frustrating mutter from Rena, “Again?”

=

One of things that Jurina dislike, is unnecessary attention. She’s been getting a lot for the past month, especially when Rena sudden random appearence at the rooftop. But now, she’s bound to get more attention, notably as she stepped down from Rena’s car. Jurina saw a few head turns, escaping whispers and curious glances. Great, just great.

Jurina plugged in her earphones and quickly rush off to the school compound, without a word to Rena. Wondering if her actions were slightly rude, but Jurina did thanked Mr Yoko for the ride. Jurina does not know what cause her to vaguely look behind her, just to see a spectacular scene where Takuya giving his all-smiles to Rena while patting her head. A sudden alien feeling came upon her and she couldn’t really comprehend the emotions, thus choosing to ignore it as she head to class.

=

Alas, the boring drones from her teachers did not happened in most classes today, since they were told to revise alone, or in pairs. The crap thing is, even till recess was over, Jurina could still faintly hear some of her classmates whispering and stealing glances of her. Maximum level of annoyance indeed, Jurina thought. Jurina reached her limit when she felt someone was staring at her from her right side, “What?

The girl flinched and almost lose grip on her notes. It was none other than their class beauty, Iriyama Anna. Another girl whom Jurina secretly competes in achieving the best grades in class.

“Sorry, I was about to ask you whether you would like to study with me?” Iriyama tentatively asked, as she approached the empty seat in front of Jurina.

A small frown enclose on Jurina’s forehead, “What makes you think I would like to?”

“A premonition,” Iriyama shrugs her shoulder, “and you’re the ace in the class. Now that you’ve befriended the student model, I suppose you might have a few wisdom (?) that you could share with me.”

One thing Jurina knows about Iriyama Anna is that she is not afraid of challenges. Jurina heard that she went and visit one of the male students’ who did not attend school for 3 weeks alone, despite rumours saying that the boy is involved in a bad crowd. And the next thing you know, the boy came to school like nothing ever happened. The boy even dyed his hair back to black somehow.

Both of them continued to indulge in silence but after a while, Iriyama said, “I almost thought I should visit the workplace of yours since you’ve been skipping school the whole week.”

“What makes you think I would come to school even if you have visited?” muttered Jurina nonchalantly. Jurina’s casual inquiry was only answered by a captivating smile and they both continued with their revision.

=

“Can I have a day-off in one of the days next week?” Jurina asked her supervisor, Nakanishi, “I’ve got exams.”

“Sure kid,” her tomboy-ish supervisor Nakanishi, flipped opened the schedule book. “You’ve been skipping school this week and that’s not a good thing to do.

"But…..you have to choose your offday either on Friday or Wednesday.”

“Wednesday sounds good,” agreed Jurina as she mopped the floor. Of all the days, Jurina seems to like Wednesday the most. She does not have a firm reason why, but usually, on Wednesdays, good things happen to her, but not always.

As Jurina washed her hand at the sink, Masana came in, her twintails swinging side to side, “There’s another girl looking for you. She said she’s a friend of yours.”
Her supervisor walked in to the kitchen afterwards and exclaimed, “Damn Jurina, all the girls chasing for you are all so hot. How you get em?”

“What?” A confused Jurina went out and saw Iriyama, holding two starbucks coffee whilst smiling at her.

=

“I’ve noticed,”Iriyama speak in between sips, “you’ve been getting less icy than you were before.”

Jurina eyebrows prompt to a curious thought, did she? I think I’m still the same old me. Except that random people is starting to associate with her for no apparent reason.

“Was it the work of the student model, Rena-san?” Iriyama tilts her head, asking for a reply. But only get back a scowl-look from Jurina. “It’s okay, you don’t have to answer that. But how about you gave me her address.”

“For what?”asked Jurina, quite surprised on the unusual request.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to take a bus, because it’s already midnight. And taking the taxi will cost more. Not good for a person who’s saving up,” Iriyama replied. She stood up and threw her empty coffee on a bin and approached a pink scooter, which, Jurina just realize upon its presence. Iriyama took out an extra helmet from inside her seat and throw it at Jurina, who barely caught it.

“Are you coming or not?”

=

Rena does not know why, but she kept staring at the text Jurina sent to her 10 minutes ago, saying that Mr Yoko don’t need to pick her up at the place since she got a ride. Rena simply stared at the text without replying, while thinking could that be a possibility that Jurina would runaway to some other place. Why would she? Unless she knows—

Her thoughts came to a pause as the sudden cold wind blew on her face, making her hair went all over. Silly her for waiting outside, but somehow she just felt like wanting to wait for Jurina here rather than being inside.

“You must be very fond of her,”Mr Matsui said a while back when they were in the car. “You never bring friends to our place. It’s good to see this small change. Must be Takuya’s help too huh?”

Takuya’s help? Rena thought, of course not, that gloating boy with over-poured cologne was never a help. But Rena has no choice but to have him around her life, since Takuya’s dad is one of the most influential businessman in Japan and Rena’s dad has a quite a soft spot for him. She heaved a sigh and contemplate on life for a moment, but stopped when she heard the sound of a motor engine.

In between the cracks of her house gate, Rena saw the motorcycle stopped just outside the gate. Is it Jurina, she thought, she sprang from the bench she sat on, and push open the mini gate to find Jurina, and surprisingly, Annin aka Iriyama Anna.

“Hi Rena,” Annin swing her head from side to side as she took off her helmet. “Brought back your friend, here…”

“Err…thanks for the lift Iriyama,”Jurina gave the helmet back. She saw Rena was in a pale blue dress that covers her knees and she was wearing a white headband, quite a lovely view Jurina must admit. But the weird thing is, Rena just stood at the same spot, looking quite surprised. She did not even say ‘Hi’ back to Iriyama, which may count as rude (?) to a person like Rena, but for Jurina, pfft.

“Just call me Annin,” Iriyama said with the same cool smile, and she wore back her helmet. “See you at school and oh, good luck for finals this Monday.”
Annin starts back the engine of her scooter and drove away. Jurina stood there and watch till the light of Annin’s scooter fade away before turning around to see Rena was not there anymore.

=

Mr Matsui really has a contrast when you compared his face with Rena’s. And what Rena said was true, Mr Matsui’s eyes are a copy paste of Rena’s. Wait, it should be the other way around. But anyways, by overall judgement from Jurina, Mr Matsui looked like he’s in his late 40’s with just a few glimpse of white hair that can be seen. His brown orbs below his faint brows sits perfectly. His long nose hints that he is a man full of knowledge and a warm smile radiates from him. Somehow, Jurina felt like she had seen this man before, but where??

“So how long have you knew Rena?” Mr Matsui asked while placing his cup at the saucer and looking straight at Jurina.

“Err….” This really feels like an interview which I am not prepared for, thought Jurina nervously, as she shuffled from her seat. “Umm…I think it was about a mont—“

“Dad?” Rena walked down the stairs, already in her pyjamas, “I thought I told you I’d introduced Jurina tomorrow?”

Mr Matsui chuckles at Rena’s inquiry, “I thought so too. But I saw her came inside our house, so why not now huh?” Rena groans in a childish way and her dad continues to giggle before saying, “Alright, alright, at least have me finish my cup of tea first, honey.”

With two gulps, Mr Matsui heaved a satisfied sigh and stood up. “Have a goodnight sleep girls. And umm, Jurina is it (?) Please make yourself at home. You can stay here till whenever.” Mr Matsui again gave her a warm smile, before heading up the stairs.

As Rena’s dad was out of sight, Jurina pepped, “Your father is really a kind person.... and he really does have your eyes.”

“I suppose…”

The sudden lack of response from Rena, made Jurina a little dumbfounded but she did not question more as she quietly followed Rena back to her room.

=

The room was dark, and only a shadow of street light lamps outside reflecting through the closed curtains enlighten the quiet space. Jurina was a little weary but somehow she could not shut her eyes and drift to dreamland just yet. The person beside her seems to be having the same problem. Shifting left to right from time to time, and for a moment Rena’s hand accidentally touched Jurina’s and both of them quickly retreat like an electric shock. Yes, they’re sleeping in the same bed.

“Make sure you sleep on the bed later…”Rena said, once Jurina got out from the washroom. Rena immediately  cover herself her quilt and lay sideways, facing the opposite.
By her actions, Jurina did not answer anything but thought that it is wise for her to just follow what Rena said since she’s sensing something not quite good is brewing in Rena’s thoughts.

Sleeping beside another person, nor sleeping alone, clearly does not change anything since Jurina is still wide awake. Even when she was at her old flat, she sometimes had a hard time to fall asleep despite feeling tired. But then Jurina heard the person beside her cleared her throat.

“Jurina, you’re not asleep yet right?”

“Hmm…”

Silence engulfed between them once again but then, “Nee Jurina, are you close with Annin?”

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 04:23:13 PM »
Hohohoh,Our Rena-ojousama is jealous here...  :grin: :grin: :grin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 06:08:23 PM »
OMG!!! This fic is so goodddddd!!! i just cant get enough of this fic!  :farofflook:
hehehe... by the way.. sorry for just commenting now.. actually i'm silent rider before.. but i decided to start leave a comment from now on!
this fic is getting better better and better from each chapter!
i really love Rena character here! and Jurina too! even thou its unusual for Rena act all friendly while Jurina being so cold and lil bit jerk.. lol
and i see you put new character here.. ANNIN!! yey!!~ so what annin role here? did she had a 'thing' for Jurina too like Rena? or she just purely being friendly? but its kinda creepy thou for Annin to know everything about Jurina! she even know that Jurina will stay at Rena house! did she stalked Jurina? lolol
And Rena!! did i smell jelly Rena here?? she's jealous with annin rite? rite?? ahahaha.. she even cant sleep because of that! cutie Rena!  :lol:

sorry for the long comment and my lousy english.. hehehe^^V
hope you can update soon Author-san~  :kneelbow:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 11:10:02 PM »
Rena is jealous of Annin!

Offline huffhuff

• ecchi
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2015, 02:51:53 AM »
Oh no... I love annin..
Don't do this to me..
 :dizzy:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Kimagure Princess